You are one of a kind. and so are we!

Bliss Bridal Salon provides an exciting choice for all "brides-to-be". Our dedicated consultants understand your individuality - with a sense of style and a goal of perfection - they will assist you in finding "The One"! To better serve our brides we are By Appointment Only. Our special order gowns range from $1,000 - $4,000 with a range of styles and shapes that can be seen here, on our website and our Pinterest Boards (bridal, maids, plus)!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

6501 E Lancaster Ave, Fort Worth, TX (817) 332-4696

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Canda P

I was so nervous going in for my fitting. The staff there made me feel so at ease and found the perfect dress! They picked several dresses exactly in my budget. Never pushed me to make a decision right away.I ended up having a blast and really appreciated all their help and... Read More knowledge.

2016-09-29T13:56:20 Response from the vendor

Canda P, Thank you so much for the kind words! We can't wait to see pictures of the big day! The Bliss Girls

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Rachel R

Bliss was amazing! Maria is so wonderful and made the experience everything I dreamed of. They have affordable dresses with a bunch of options, but not in an overwhelming way. 100% recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Molly L

I had a great experience at Bliss. My consultant was Wendy and she is awesome! She was very good at staying within budget, finding what looked best on me, listened to what I wanted in a dress, and most of all so kind to my mom and I! This was the first and only place I looked... Read More and highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Lauren P

Love love love everything about Bliss Bridal Salon. I got a gorgeous dress for an amazing price and it came in well before the estimated arrival date. The ladies in the salon are so sweet and helpful. And they give 10% off bridesmaids dress when you get your wedding dress... Read More through them!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Camryn H

Incredible selection and the ladies helped me so much in finding the perfect dress.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Gillianne M

I got my belt that I wore with my wedding dress here. It was a great appointment because I knew what I wanted and the workers worked with me by just showing me what I wanted. I was updated frequently about the status of my order and it was well priced.

2017-10-06T13:40:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing us to help style you for your big day! We wish you all the best and hope you had an amazing wedding! Sincerely, The Bliss Girls

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Lori D

Bliss was AMAZING to work with and I adore Wendy! She completely understands what works for your body type and has such great intuition to pick the most fabulous dresses (within budget of course) to try on. Everyone raved about my dress and how unique it was and I can't thank... Read More Bliss and Wendy enough for helping me with the decision and purchase!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Kristen G

My appointment at Bliss Bridal was AMAZING! I wasn't really sure on exactly what I was looking for when I went in but I had an open mind and Jasmine really helped me narrow it down. She pulled a bunch of gowns, bless her heart, and with each dress I described what I liked and... Read More didn't like about it and she really moved to find more that incorporated the positive features until we fond THE dress! She let us play dress up with the veils and sashes and didn't once try and pressure us into a purchase which was greatly appreciated because it felt like a more genuine shopping experience. The entire thing was so much more relaxed that I was expecting and I will FOREVER refer my friends there. Plus the shop itself was just so cool!

2017-09-28T15:56:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting me help you on such a special day! I was so happy to help you choose your gown and get to meet you and your awesome family! I hope that when you say 'I do', you feel as beautiful... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Hallie C

The best experience ever. I had no idea what to expect, but immediately felt comfortable with Wendy. It was a really fun and easy process and didn't have to look anywhere else. Bliss is awesome and I'd recommend any bride coming here.

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Alissa D

Honestly the best experience I had at any bridal salon and it was all because of Kristen! She is an absolute sweetheart and was so patient. I came back in a few days after my first appointment to place my order once I finally made my decision and she was so excited for me and... Read More just so sweet! She really listened and gave me great advice. Everyone else at the store was lovely as well! Thank you so much Bliss girls!

2017-09-12T16:43:13 Response from the vendor

Alissa, Thank you so much for your sweet words! It was such a pleasure meeting you, your mom, and sister Kristen! I am so happy that I was able to help you find your dream gown, and I know that your beach wedding in Mexico... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Melissa R

Bliss was my first stop of the day. Picking out your wedding dress can be a bit overwhelming. We were pretty much laughing within minutes of meeting Wendy. She was so helpful in finding dresses that fit the description of what I wanted. While I did go check out two other shops... Read More that day, I ended up going back to Bliss to get my dress. I can't wait until it arrives. Thank you Wendy and the whole Bliss team.

2017-08-11T18:58:19 Response from the vendor

Melissa, Thank you for the kind words! We had so much fun with you and your family and we cannot wait to be able to post the video of your niece asking "is this your dress" (of course, after your walk down the aisle, the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Jessica S

I went in looking for mt style, i didnt expect to find THE dress!! Maria was amazing and so helpful she new what i was going for, she was just the sweetest. Thank you so much for helping mt find my dress!! Im absolutely in love!

2017-08-24T11:34:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet words! We just love our Maria too! Please make sure to send us pictures of the big day! We love to share the love!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Rachelle S

I absolutely LOVED shopping for my dress at Bliss! It was so easy to make an appointment, find the salon, and the perfect dress! They were so great at helping me feel so comfortable, and had amazing options! I bought the first dress I tried on! Of course I tried on other... Read More dresses, but I knew it was the one right away! So helpful with staying in my budget and loved the newly updated salon! Forever a Bliss Bride!

2017-08-24T11:34:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet words! Please make sure to send us pictures of the big day! We love to share the love!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Lauren M

I recently purchased my wedding dress from Bliss Bridal. I am absolutely in LOVE with it. I was a little disappointed though. I felt very rushed by my stylist and part of me feels like I didn't get to enjoy the whole experience. My future mother in law hadn't yet arrived and I... Read More was already being pushed into a fitting room. I also wanted my maid of honor to try on some bridesmaid dresses with the potential of possibly buying one that day and we were told no...that there weren't any available fitting rooms or people to help. I just wanted to see what was available and possibly purchase that day. Again...very satisfied with my purchase. My stylist did a great job of staying in my budget and for the most part sticking to the style I liked BUT I felt rushed and not valued for the money I was spending.

2017-08-24T11:33:37 Response from the vendor

Hello! We tried to find which appointment and consultant you are referring to unfortunately The Knot doesn't list enough info for us to narrow it down. We would love to speak with you about your experience! Please call or email us at your convenience. As... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Britney M

Simply put: They're the best of the best. Wendy knows her stuff, runs the business to near perfection, and always has a great attitude and smile. I've been involved with Bliss through two weddings as a bridesmaid and now for my own wedding. As the years have passed they've... Read More maintained the utmost bridal salon business practice and hospitality. They're very personable and are there for YOU. Out of all the places in DFW, Bliss should be your first choice without a doubt.

2017-07-27T15:27:32 Response from the vendor

Britney, We loved working with you and your family! It is always such a wonderful feeling to continue to help families with these special moments throughout the years! Please send us pictures of the big day! Wendy & The Bliss Girls

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Casandra C

Bliss Bridal is amazing. I bought off the rack due to budget and they were still able to find me a BEAUTIFUL dress in my price range. It was raining on my appointment and they called to let me know where additional parking is located so I won't get caught in the rain too long.... Read More My associate was absolutely wonderful. She was so helpful, friendly and hard working. She didn't mind going up and down the stairs to get another dress for me to put on. She was also happy to help me try on ALL of the dresses for the second time.

2017-08-24T11:35:13 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Karen J

I spent several hours all together at three other bridal salons and found some amazing gowns, however when i walked into Bliss everything just felt like home. My consultant, whom I met at a bridal show and looked thru my pintrest board of dresses for a brief moment, remembered... Read More who i was from the month before and just what I was looking for in terms of style. She also knew right away that certain gowns just wouldn't work for my height and build. It was like she got inside of my head and pulled the most amazing dresses. It wasn't until she brought a dress in that I saw on Say yes to the dress, that I was in shock. No only had i fallen in love with that dress on the show, I did not even mention it to her or have it pinned. She brought it in and it ended up being THE ONE! tears flowing and all.

2017-07-20T11:33:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It makes us so happy to help our brides have that moment! Please make sure to send us pictures of the big day! The Bliss Girls

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Courtney V

I had been to a couple of bridal salons before this one. I am a plus size bride and one of the places I went made me feel so uncomfortable trying on dresses that they considered "plus size" in a 12 or 14. I saw this amazing dress on Bliss Bridal's website and they had a picture... Read More of a plus size model wearing it. I had high hopes! I let the girl helping us know which dresses I wanted to try on. They had both in plus sizes so I could actually see what the dress would look like on me. She pulled several others that were similar to the one I liked as well. The experience overall was great. I appreciate that the girl helping me didn't make me feel bad about my size. I would recommend this salon to anyone looking for their perfect dress no matter their size!

2017-08-24T11:37:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for your kind words! We try to make every bride feel amazing and feel that this experience should be one of the most fun experiences around for everyone! PLEASE make sure to send us pictures of the wedding!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Kelsey H

I loved finding my dress at Bliss Bridal! They were so kind, patient, and helpful. I did not feel pressured and they took extra time to make sure I got the dress I dreamed of! I just wish they had onsite alterations....

2017-06-28T15:13:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your sweet comment! We love our brides and helping them find their dream gown! If we could find someone as wonderful as our outside tailor referrals we would love to have them here to but alas, we have not been able to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Sarah P

I was truly impressed with the girls at Bliss! They were so caring and very helpful. This was my only place to try on and pick out a dress and it clearly was meant to be! Thank you so much Bliss for making my experience truly unforgettable. :)

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Kristen A

Alyssa was my girl! First of all she is from England so anything she says you just love! I came in not knowing ANYTHING about what that I wanted. Other than I thought I wanted sleeves. I told her about my venue and what I wanted my wedding to look like ... she went and retrieved... Read More dresses and as each dress I would say I love this, but would like to change this, etc. she would ditch the ones I didn't like and then bring in more. It was funny she said nothing to express her opinion but I felt she was giving it as we went on by her kind smiles and always making sure I was pinned in and looking beautiful! It was amazing it was like she had known me for years and exactlty want I wanted bc round two of dresses... I found it! It was funny as she was buttoning it up I said "just FYI I didn't book any other dress appointments so we have to find the dress here." She laughed and goes oh we will, and I'm here all day. About that time I turned around and I just knew. I walked out to my bridal squad that I brought and they all cried. It was the perfect reaction and it sealed the deal! The only thing I felt left to do was to ask Alyssa to be a bridesmaid! Ha! I work at the Worthington and I've been in the business for a long time and I could not of been paired with a more perfect friendly, loving, kind spirited, person to go on my dress journey with! It was a once in a life time experience and I wouldn't of changed a single thing! My advice, even if you don't love the dress go out and show your squad! If anything to share the smiles and the laughs! Bliss bridal is amazing and I can't say enough positive things about this venue! Alyssa -- you're amazing at what you do and I'm so thankful for you & wendy! *** Picking Up Dress Review*** Where do I even begin. This shop is just amazing... Wendy & her whole team, they go out of your way to ensure you feel so comfortable and relaxed. Wendy is just fabulous she has a very high level of service standard and you receive it in every email, phone call and appointment. I called to make an appointment to pick up my dress and before I even got off the phone with the Salon, I had an email in my inbox confirming my appointment to pick up my dress. This gave me the assurance that they knew I was coming. Then the day of that appointment we had finished everything we had planned early, I called to see if I could move it up and they were able to accommodate so easily. They never made me feel like it was an inconvenience. I just cant say enough wonderful things about this Salon, their knowledge level and experience is fabulous. I was so nervous to find my wedding dress, because I've never been one of those girls that dreams about their wedding so I had NO idea what I was looking for. However Alyssa and Wendy guided me and held my hand through the whole process and now I have a dress that I cant WAIT to wear. Thank you guys so much Bliss Bridal Team, you guys are fantastic!

2017-06-17T12:56:55 Response from the vendor

Hey Kristen! Thank you so much for your lovely words, It makes us feel super Special to know that we made your dreams come true and was able to find you your perfect Dress! You were such a pleasure to work with and it was... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Michelle W

I loved my experience at Bliss! The sales team was so helpful and patient. After talking through all the things I wanted and didn't want they brought out the perfect dress. I ended up buying the very first dress I tried on (although I tried on a few others first!). My dress came... Read More in today and I cannot wait to wear it again!

2017-06-29T18:39:57 Response from the vendor

Sarah, Thank you for letting Bliss be a part of your big day! We had so much fun working with you and your mom and we can't wait to see pictures of the big day! Maria & The Bliss Girls

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 K-Lee R

What a NIGHTMARE! This was the first Bridal salon I visited and wish I had never even gone! Terrible customer service! Emily was my consultant and could have cared less to be there. I showed her 15 pictures of the types of dresses I was interested in and she didn't pull one... Read More remotely close. When I asked her how she got into this industry, she said because she hated working at Target and needed a new job, that's the only reason she was there. No passion for helping customers or working in the Bridal industry. When we asked to go look at the gowns ourselves, Emily informed us that that was against policy. When she finally pulled a dress that was closer to what I was looking for, she said that's all the had and was in a rush to get me out. I would recommend no one go here. I went to 3 other Bridal salons in Fort Worth and they were amazing, unlike Bliss.

2017-05-25T14:55:07 Response from the vendor

Ms Riggs, We are so sorry to hear that you felt your experience was less than you had hoped for with us when you visited with your mother and daughter. We do have a closed stock environment and try to let each bride know this... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Catherine S

This place was amazing. The girls were super sweet and nice. The setup of the salon really makes you feel like a bride! I cant wait to get my dress!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Magenta E

I was a little hesitant when I booked the appointment since it seemed like a large salon so I was expecting not a personalized experience. When I arrived I was asked to wait for my appointment. We looked around a little bit and when it was my turn we went back to an area that... Read More was just for me! I had my own fitting room, my guests had their own couch and the entire area was for our experience. I worked with Emily and with little description of what I was looking for she pulled five dresses, each were great. The third one was the charm. It came so easy to her throughout the entire experience. We then went to look at bridesmaid dresses and again I told her what we were looking for and she came back with four options. Emily was just so natural at her job, I couldn't have asked for a better associate. I would recommend Bliss to any bride looking for a wonderful experience.