You are one of a kind. and so are we!

Bliss Bridal Salon provides an exciting choice for all "brides-to-be". Our dedicated consultants understand your individuality - with a sense of style and a goal of perfection - they will assist you in finding "The One"! To better serve our brides we are By Appointment Only. Our special order gowns range from $1,000 - $4,000 with a range of styles and shapes that can be seen here, on our website and our Pinterest Boards (bridal, maids, plus)!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

4624 Camp Bowie Blvd, Fort Worth, TX (817) 332-4696

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Canda P

I was so nervous going in for my fitting. The staff there made me feel so at ease and found the perfect dress! They picked several dresses exactly in my budget. Never pushed me to make a decision right away.I ended up having a blast and really appreciated all their help and... Read More knowledge.

2016-09-29T13:56:20 Response from the vendor

Canda P, Thank you so much for the kind words! We can't wait to see pictures of the big day! The Bliss Girls

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Rachel R

Bliss was amazing! Maria is so wonderful and made the experience everything I dreamed of. They have affordable dresses with a bunch of options, but not in an overwhelming way. 100% recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Molly L

I had a great experience at Bliss. My consultant was Wendy and she is awesome! She was very good at staying within budget, finding what looked best on me, listened to what I wanted in a dress, and most of all so kind to my mom and I! This was the first and only place I looked... Read More and highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Amanda A

I had a pretty negative experience here. From the beginning I called to see if they had a specific dress that I wanted to try and they assured me they did, but what they didn't tell me is that they had it in a size 22 so it really wasn't a good indicator of how it would fit or... Read More look on me. Also they won't give prices over the phone, so I told them what my budget was and I was assured it was AND I QUOTE "well within my budget." It was literally the tip top of what I told them I wanted to spend. So it wasn't really a lie but I just wish they had been more clear about it. Also I felt like my consultant was like a used car salesman. As soon as I said yes to a dress she went and got a contract for me to sign and upon telling her I wanted to think on it she started telling me "well it may be more later because they'll have to rush it" and "if you don't get it today you won't have time to get it for your wedding." It was just really not a great feeling and I ended up walking away with nothing because I just felt like the whole thing was such a negative experience. It 's just too much money to spend to not be treated well, and I just feel like I wasn't treated well here.

2017-03-15T14:13:11 Response from the vendor

Ms Adkins, We are so sorry to hear this as we felt that you had an enjoyable experience with your friends and family. When you had the gown on that you mentioned, your mother commented how beautiful it was and was brought to tears when... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Ashley S

I would recommend Bliss Bridal to anyone & everyone! They go above and beyond, my stylist DeAnna was absolutely amazing. Made the experience perfect!!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Camilla M

Maria was great- very patient and attentive! She picked up on what I was looking for and helped me find my dream dress! A great overall experience!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Meredith S

Absolutely loved them! Everyone was so helpful. They listened to what I wanted/liked/disliked, had me try on dresses that I may not have picked in the first place to get a real sense of what I would love, then brought out the dresses that fit by budget and style. Best customer... Read More service I've had at a bridal salon!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Devan H

Had 3 months till my wedding and had to buy OTR, I was worried because I am plus size, but the lady that helped me was awesome and she found me the perfect dress!! I am so so happy! I love it so much thank you bliss bridal!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Marisol H

They take the right time for you to find the right dress!(; Maria is one of the best

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Samantha C

Loved this bridal salon! My consultant was so helpful, and very mindful of my budget! She made the appointment so easy, and fun! And I found the perfect dress for my big day! Thanks Bliss Bridal!!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Amber L

I was extremely nervous heading into my bridal appointment, as it was my first one. Emily made me feel so comfortable and asked all of the right questions to help me find the perfect dress. She also was able to add a few accessories while staying far under my budget. My... Read More experience was short and sweet, but I never felt pressured or rushed to choose. I would recommend Bliss to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Addison A

I was so excited to find my dress. unfortunately, I had a very bad experience with the staff. They could not have been less enthused and even seemed annoyed during the entire fitting. While I was pleased with the selection of dresses, I did not enjoy my experience due to the... Read More staff and would not suggest Bliss to a friend.

2016-12-30T15:56:44 Response from the vendor

Addison, We are so sorry to hear this! Your bridal gown pickup appointment today with all your friends sounded like so much fun and you were so sweet to wait on your last friend to arrive before revealing your gown to everyone. We would love... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Sara Q

Such great service! I ordered my wedding dress at the beginning of September & it arrived late December! Selecting my dress was amazing! When my dress arrived, my consultant was great & made me feel amazing! I also had bridesmaids get their dresses there!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Corina C

It's great to walk in to a place and be greeted by a woman that can immediately recognize your hesitation about something is big. KD listened closely to my desires and brought out dresses that were within my budget and description of what I thought would look nice. I was able to... Read More say yes to my dress the same day within a very short period. She measured me, told me what size she was going to order and when the dress arrived, it was amazing. It fit PERFECTLY and only needed a hem. I was directed to a wonderful tailor that I will also review and I doubt I could have been happier with this part of the wedding process. They are pricey, but as you know, you get what you pay for.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Rebecca W

I was so excited to shop for wedding dresses and was incredibly disappointed in Bliss. My consultant was super sweet and I felt like she was trying really hard to help me find what I was looking for, but the other employees were so unfriendly. They walked by and told my... Read More consultant to hurry it up several times and basically pretended I wasn't even there. I was clearly interested in purchasing a dress and felt very unimportant. Unfortunately, I would not recommend Bliss to any bride.

2016-12-01T14:11:47 Response from the vendor

We would love to talk to you more about this as it is never our intention to make any of our brides feel rushed. Sometimes, our consultants can run over time and more than likely our girls were trying to help her out by reminding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 G F

This was the worst bridal experience I have ever had. My daughter, the bride and three of her bridesmaid came here to look for bridesmaid dresses. After a discussion with the saleswoman, we selected some dresses and she asked which ONE girl was going to try on dresses. We said... Read More All three would. There is a sign posted that the saleswoman must stay in the room while they tried on the dress so they had to do it one at a time. After deciding on a dress and colors, we ( not the saleswoman) searched for a dress in a similar color and when we asked to try it on she told the girls to just hang the hanger over their head and let the dress hang down and they could see if they liked the color! I can not believe we were in the same place that we read reviews about. There seemed to be no air conditioning in the place. It was not a fun experience at all- we actually left and all looked at each other and said that was the most awful experience ever. I called the next week to speak to an owner or manager (not available) and after telling the girl how unhappy I was with our visit, I asked for the owner/manager to call me back. I am still waiting to hear back. This, this review. We all came from out of town and I am sad and disappointed for my daughter and her bridesmaids that this was such a miserable experience.

2016-11-28T11:23:20 Response from the vendor

Ms Foley, We are so sorry for the miscommunication, as you did speak with a manager during your phone call. We felt that we had discussed and addressed all of your concerns during our initial call. Again, we do apologize that your experience was not... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Megan B

Loved my Dress!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Megan P

Great, friendly, efficient!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Laura L

My experience at Bliss Bridal was great! My consultant was extremely helpful and helped me find the dress of my dreams AND came in under budget.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Samantha S

Great experience! Kay'd Ann was wonderful and made the whole visit relaxed and very special!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Kay F

I loved my experience at the Bliss Bridal Salon! Cadee helped me pick out my dream dress and she did such a great job. She knew exactly what I wanted more than I even knew and was able to find my dream dress :) they don't make you feel rushed or pressured during your experience.... Read More You should go! :)

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Carolyn S

Before you make an appointment at Bliss, decide on the type of dress shopping experience you want. I'm a down to business, get in and get out type of shopper so I appreciated the Bliss experience. If you want to sip champagne with a large bridal party and play around in the... Read More dresses, do not expect to get that at Bliss. I tried on less than 10 dresses and picked my gown in less than an hour. I'm absolutely in love. The consultant I had was warm and friendly, but like others have reviewed, **see yelp**, the store manager is a B&$%! You'll know the store manager because she's the one who comes in to do measurements once you choose your gown. I was "allowed" to sip on some water and accidentally spilled a few drops on the sample dress and she gave me a look of death. Do NOT, I repeat DO NOT make this woman mad. *think "soup Nazi" from Seinfeld. So in summary, if you want to find your dream dress and don't mind following their rules, you should come to Bliss!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Chelsea F

I could not have been more happy with my experience at Bliss. I went to David's Bridal and while the dresses were pretty, I never had "that moment" when I put one of their dresses on. That was NOT the case at Bliss! There were three gowns I absolutely fell in love with and it... Read More was so hard to choose! Their staff was friendly and personable, and it meant a lot to me that they took my budget seriously. The woman who helped me never let me try anything on I couldn't afford. She didn't let me risk falling in love with a dress I wouldn't be able to have, and that meant a lot to me. My dress ended up being absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Lesley B

The staff at Bliss is truly wonderful! They are respectful of budget while also giving you a variety of gown styles to choose from. The entire dress choosing process was easy and fun - never stressful - thanks to these wonderful ladies!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Pamela G

Bliss was wonderful. My older sister got her wedding dress here 6 years ago and I found mine here too! My attendant was so kind and patient. The overall experience made me feel very special and I can't wait to wear my gorgeous dress!