You are one of a kind. and so are we!

Bliss Bridal Salon provides an exciting choice for all "brides-to-be". Our dedicated consultants understand your individuality - with a sense of style and a goal of perfection - they will assist you in finding "The One"! To better serve our brides we are By Appointment Only. Our special order gowns range from $1,000 - $4,000 with a range of styles and shapes that can be seen here, on our website and our Pinterest Boards (bridal, maids, plus)!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

6501 E Lancaster Ave, Fort Worth, TX (817) 332-4696

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Canda P

I was so nervous going in for my fitting. The staff there made me feel so at ease and found the perfect dress! They picked several dresses exactly in my budget. Never pushed me to make a decision right away.I ended up having a blast and really appreciated all their help and... Read More knowledge.

2016-09-29T13:56:20 Response from the vendor

Canda P, Thank you so much for the kind words! We can't wait to see pictures of the big day! The Bliss Girls

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Rachel R

Bliss was amazing! Maria is so wonderful and made the experience everything I dreamed of. They have affordable dresses with a bunch of options, but not in an overwhelming way. 100% recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Molly L

I had a great experience at Bliss. My consultant was Wendy and she is awesome! She was very good at staying within budget, finding what looked best on me, listened to what I wanted in a dress, and most of all so kind to my mom and I! This was the first and only place I looked... Read More and highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Sarah P

I was truly impressed with the girls at Bliss! They were so caring and very helpful. This was my only place to try on and pick out a dress and it clearly was meant to be! Thank you so much Bliss for making my experience truly unforgettable. :)

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Kristen A

Alyssa was my girl! First of all she is from England so anything she says you just love! I came in not knowing ANYTHING about what that I wanted. Other than I thought I wanted sleeves. I told her about my venue and what I wanted my wedding to look like ... she went and retrieved... Read More dresses and as each dress I would say I love this, but would like to change this, etc. she would ditch the ones I didn't like and then bring in more. It was funny she said nothing to express her opinion but I felt she was giving it as we went on by her kind smiles and always making sure I was pinned in and looking beautiful! It was amazing it was like she had known me for years and exactlty want I wanted bc round two of dresses... I found it! It was funny as she was buttoning it up I said "just FYI I didn't book any other dress appointments so we have to find the dress here." She laughed and goes oh we will, and I'm here all day. About that time I turned around and I just knew. I walked out to my bridal squad that I brought and they all cried. It was the perfect reaction and it sealed the deal! The only thing I felt left to do was to ask Alyssa to be a bridesmaid! Ha! I work at the Worthington and I've been in the business for a long time and I could not of been paired with a more perfect friendly, loving, kind spirited, person to go on my dress journey with! It was a once in a life time experience and I wouldn't of changed a single thing! My advice, even if you don't love the dress go out and show your squad! If anything to share the smiles and the laughs! Bliss bridal is amazing and I can't say enough positive things about this venue! Alyssa -- you're amazing at what you do and I'm so thankful for you & wendy! *** Picking Up Dress Review*** Where do I even begin. This shop is just amazing... Wendy & her whole team, they go out of your way to ensure you feel so comfortable and relaxed. Wendy is just fabulous she has a very high level of service standard and you receive it in every email, phone call and appointment. I called to make an appointment to pick up my dress and before I even got off the phone with the Salon, I had an email in my inbox confirming my appointment to pick up my dress. This gave me the assurance that they knew I was coming. Then the day of that appointment we had finished everything we had planned early, I called to see if I could move it up and they were able to accommodate so easily. They never made me feel like it was an inconvenience. I just cant say enough wonderful things about this Salon, their knowledge level and experience is fabulous. I was so nervous to find my wedding dress, because I've never been one of those girls that dreams about their wedding so I had NO idea what I was looking for. However Alyssa and Wendy guided me and held my hand through the whole process and now I have a dress that I cant WAIT to wear. Thank you guys so much Bliss Bridal Team, you guys are fantastic!

2017-06-17T12:56:55 Response from the vendor

Hey Kristen! Thank you so much for your lovely words, It makes us feel super Special to know that we made your dreams come true and was able to find you your perfect Dress! You were such a pleasure to work with and it was... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Michelle W

I loved my experience at Bliss! The sales team was so helpful and patient. After talking through all the things I wanted and didn't want they brought out the perfect dress. I ended up buying the very first dress I tried on (although I tried on a few others first!). My dress came... Read More in today and I cannot wait to wear it again!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 K-Lee R

What a NIGHTMARE! This was the first Bridal salon I visited and wish I had never even gone! Terrible customer service! Emily was my consultant and could have cared less to be there. I showed her 15 pictures of the types of dresses I was interested in and she didn't pull one... Read More remotely close. When I asked her how she got into this industry, she said because she hated working at Target and needed a new job, that's the only reason she was there. No passion for helping customers or working in the Bridal industry. When we asked to go look at the gowns ourselves, Emily informed us that that was against policy. When she finally pulled a dress that was closer to what I was looking for, she said that's all the had and was in a rush to get me out. I would recommend no one go here. I went to 3 other Bridal salons in Fort Worth and they were amazing, unlike Bliss.

2017-05-25T14:55:07 Response from the vendor

Ms Riggs, We are so sorry to hear that you felt your experience was less than you had hoped for with us when you visited with your mother and daughter. We do have a closed stock environment and try to let each bride know this... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Catherine S

This place was amazing. The girls were super sweet and nice. The setup of the salon really makes you feel like a bride! I cant wait to get my dress!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Magenta E

I was a little hesitant when I booked the appointment since it seemed like a large salon so I was expecting not a personalized experience. When I arrived I was asked to wait for my appointment. We looked around a little bit and when it was my turn we went back to an area that... Read More was just for me! I had my own fitting room, my guests had their own couch and the entire area was for our experience. I worked with Emily and with little description of what I was looking for she pulled five dresses, each were great. The third one was the charm. It came so easy to her throughout the entire experience. We then went to look at bridesmaid dresses and again I told her what we were looking for and she came back with four options. Emily was just so natural at her job, I couldn't have asked for a better associate. I would recommend Bliss to any bride looking for a wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Amanda A

I had a pretty negative experience here. From the beginning I called to see if they had a specific dress that I wanted to try and they assured me they did, but what they didn't tell me is that they had it in a size 22 so it really wasn't a good indicator of how it would fit or... Read More look on me. Also they won't give prices over the phone, so I told them what my budget was and I was assured it was AND I QUOTE "well within my budget." It was literally the tip top of what I told them I wanted to spend. So it wasn't really a lie but I just wish they had been more clear about it. Also I felt like my consultant was like a used car salesman. As soon as I said yes to a dress she went and got a contract for me to sign and upon telling her I wanted to think on it she started telling me "well it may be more later because they'll have to rush it" and "if you don't get it today you won't have time to get it for your wedding." It was just really not a great feeling and I ended up walking away with nothing because I just felt like the whole thing was such a negative experience. It 's just too much money to spend to not be treated well, and I just feel like I wasn't treated well here.

2017-03-15T14:13:11 Response from the vendor

Ms Adkins, We are so sorry to hear this as we felt that you had an enjoyable experience with your friends and family. When you had the gown on that you mentioned, your mother commented how beautiful it was and was brought to tears when... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Ashley S

I would recommend Bliss Bridal to anyone & everyone! They go above and beyond, my stylist DeAnna was absolutely amazing. Made the experience perfect!!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Camilla M

Maria was great- very patient and attentive! She picked up on what I was looking for and helped me find my dream dress! A great overall experience!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Meredith S

Absolutely loved them! Everyone was so helpful. They listened to what I wanted/liked/disliked, had me try on dresses that I may not have picked in the first place to get a real sense of what I would love, then brought out the dresses that fit by budget and style. Best customer... Read More service I've had at a bridal salon!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Devan H

Had 3 months till my wedding and had to buy OTR, I was worried because I am plus size, but the lady that helped me was awesome and she found me the perfect dress!! I am so so happy! I love it so much thank you bliss bridal!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Marisol H

They take the right time for you to find the right dress!(; Maria is one of the best

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Samantha C

Loved this bridal salon! My consultant was so helpful, and very mindful of my budget! She made the appointment so easy, and fun! And I found the perfect dress for my big day! Thanks Bliss Bridal!!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Amber L

I was extremely nervous heading into my bridal appointment, as it was my first one. Emily made me feel so comfortable and asked all of the right questions to help me find the perfect dress. She also was able to add a few accessories while staying far under my budget. My... Read More experience was short and sweet, but I never felt pressured or rushed to choose. I would recommend Bliss to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Addison A

I was so excited to find my dress. unfortunately, I had a very bad experience with the staff. They could not have been less enthused and even seemed annoyed during the entire fitting. While I was pleased with the selection of dresses, I did not enjoy my experience due to the... Read More staff and would not suggest Bliss to a friend.

2016-12-30T15:56:44 Response from the vendor

Addison, We are so sorry to hear this! Your bridal gown pickup appointment today with all your friends sounded like so much fun and you were so sweet to wait on your last friend to arrive before revealing your gown to everyone. We would love... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Sara Q

Such great service! I ordered my wedding dress at the beginning of September & it arrived late December! Selecting my dress was amazing! When my dress arrived, my consultant was great & made me feel amazing! I also had bridesmaids get their dresses there!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Corina C

It's great to walk in to a place and be greeted by a woman that can immediately recognize your hesitation about something is big. KD listened closely to my desires and brought out dresses that were within my budget and description of what I thought would look nice. I was able to... Read More say yes to my dress the same day within a very short period. She measured me, told me what size she was going to order and when the dress arrived, it was amazing. It fit PERFECTLY and only needed a hem. I was directed to a wonderful tailor that I will also review and I doubt I could have been happier with this part of the wedding process. They are pricey, but as you know, you get what you pay for.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Allie W

I was so excited to shop for wedding dresses and was incredibly disappointed in Bliss. My consultant was super sweet and I felt like she was trying really hard to help me find what I was looking for, but the other employees were so unfriendly. They walked by and told my... Read More consultant to hurry it up several times and basically pretended I wasn't even there. I was clearly interested in purchasing a dress and felt very unimportant. Unfortunately, I would not recommend Bliss to any bride.

2016-12-01T14:11:47 Response from the vendor

We would love to talk to you more about this as it is never our intention to make any of our brides feel rushed. Sometimes, our consultants can run over time and more than likely our girls were trying to help her out by reminding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 G F

This was the worst bridal experience I have ever had. My daughter, the bride and three of her bridesmaid came here to look for bridesmaid dresses. After a discussion with the saleswoman, we selected some dresses and she asked which ONE girl was going to try on dresses. We said... Read More All three would. There is a sign posted that the saleswoman must stay in the room while they tried on the dress so they had to do it one at a time. After deciding on a dress and colors, we ( not the saleswoman) searched for a dress in a similar color and when we asked to try it on she told the girls to just hang the hanger over their head and let the dress hang down and they could see if they liked the color! I can not believe we were in the same place that we read reviews about. There seemed to be no air conditioning in the place. It was not a fun experience at all- we actually left and all looked at each other and said that was the most awful experience ever. I called the next week to speak to an owner or manager (not available) and after telling the girl how unhappy I was with our visit, I asked for the owner/manager to call me back. I am still waiting to hear back. This, this review. We all came from out of town and I am sad and disappointed for my daughter and her bridesmaids that this was such a miserable experience.

2016-11-28T11:23:20 Response from the vendor

Ms Foley, We are so sorry for the miscommunication, as you did speak with a manager during your phone call. We felt that we had discussed and addressed all of your concerns during our initial call. Again, we do apologize that your experience was not... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Megan B

Loved my Dress!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Megan P

Great, friendly, efficient!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Laura L

My experience at Bliss Bridal was great! My consultant was extremely helpful and helped me find the dress of my dreams AND came in under budget.