Take a deep breath, we’ll take it from here.

Bliss Events is a San Diego wedding and event coordination company that blends fresh ideas with the confidence of experience to create customized, unforgettable celebrations. From the first phone call to the last dance, we take the stress out of planning and infuse it with simple and fun communication. Together with the best resources and vendors, we design and organize every element of the day to fit our clients’ unique visions. Seeing the look of pure bliss on a client’s face when every meaningful detail comes to life is what gets us excited. We feel like the luckiest people in the world, celebrating life’s best moments with you.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Cindy G

“Wedding Planner Extraordinaire” is how I would describe Korie! I first contacted her a year before my daughter’s 8-27-16 wedding and she immediately got us started in the right direction. She is full of wonderful ideas, no matter what the budgetary guidelines are. Each and... Read More every vendor she recommended surpassed our expectations. It was obvious that they all had a wonderful working relationship and I felt very confident in the TEAM she pulled together. We live out of state and Korie helped us put together a wedding weekend that delighted us and all our guests. She had suggestions and helped us plan everything….family reunion dinner a few days before the wedding, a bridal brunch, welcome reception, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, wedding reception and after party. What a weekend! Korie maintained a professional, enthusiastic and positive attitude at all times. Any bumps that were encountered along the way were quickly addressed and smoothed. I can’t imagine finding anyone that could have done a better job! The true icing on the cake was when my daughter and son-in-law came to see me the day after wedding, full of delight and appreciation. They said everything was beyond anything they had imagined or expected and it was truly the best day of their lives! THANK YOU Korie!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016

Stop worring and freaking out and pick ASHLEY!!! Wedding planning is much more work that I ever anticipated - and that's coming from a person who is very organized and can multitask crazily! Ashley B. was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! From the beginning to the very end of it all, she was... Read More timely, calm, sheerful, uber organized, resourceful, and knowledgeable about anything and everything wedding /event oriented. She ALWAYS responded within 10-15 minutes of any email and i ALWAYS felt like I was her only client. I never felt overwhelmed or that I things would not turn out wonderful. She truly is a master and I cannot even imagine having our wedding without her. We had an a-la-carte service and now I wish I would have just given her the entire job. There is so much to do and so many tiny details that its impossible to plan your special day alone. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Ashley. You made everything a dream and we are so very happy that you were the one to make it all happen for us. Love, Jimmy & Suzie

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kacie S

Hands down the best wedding planner/company out there. We worked with Paige and I can not rave enough about her. Her professionalism, attention to detail, work ethic, amazing personality, and how she dealt with all the vendors and my family was PERFECT. We felt in such great... Read More hands with her and because of her the wedding was AMAZING and PERFECT and more than I could have ever asked for. She thought of everything and then some and had every thing done, planned, and perfectly organized the entire time. If you are looking for a wedding planner, look no father. Paige with Bliss Events IS THE BEST AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Michelle L

Bliss Events is simply amazing! I cannot recommend them enough. We had the pleasure of working with Rachel, who was a godsend in our wedding planning process. She was knowledgable, organized, prompt, kind, and calm. Her work was beautiful. I cannot imagine a better wedding... Read More coordinator, honestly. No matter what happened, Rachel was always ten steps ahead. I cannot imagine having done it without her. My entire wedding party (including those who work in the wedding business) commented that Rachel and her assistants were astounding. My family, bridal party, and myself were able to relax and enjoy every step of the process, right up to and through the actual wedding. I couldn't believe it! A thousand thanks, Rachel and Bliss Events!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Leora G

There are so many positive things to say about Bliss Events that we don’t even know where to begin! We chose Bliss because another family member had used them and we were so blown away with the experience that we knew we needed Bliss for our own wedding. From the day we got... Read More engaged, Rachel was attentive and responsive. She gave us amazing vendor referrals that fit perfectly with our wedding vision and Bliss alone gave us a confident but relaxed vibe. The planning process never became stressful because we knew we had the most experienced professionals helping us with every detail. We would highly recommend Bliss Events to anyone looking for an experienced, professional, and creative wedding planner! Thank you Rachel and Bliss for giving us the best wedding day ever :-)

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jodie K

It was such a pleasure working with Rachel from Bliss Events. She did an exceptional job helping me plan my daughter's wedding. Having worked with Rachel a few years ago for one of the events during my son's wedding weekend I knew we were in the best of hands. Rachel is... Read More professional, creative and organized. Our emails and phone calls were always answered in a timely manner. Her attention to detail is unmatched and I knew everything would go off without a hitch. From the rehearsal to the wedding, everything was perfect. I highly recommend for any event you may be planning!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Victoria L

Korie of Bliss Events is who you want by your side when planning your wedding. We brought her on almost a year and a half before the big day, and I’m so glad we did. Planning was fun - yes, fun. I’m an attorney with zero time to spare and had the best time thanks to Korie. There... Read More were hiccups of course, but Korie was immediately on top of things and provided me with options and solutions. She has amazing vendor recommendations - specifically we followed her suggestions for photographer, florals, stationary, and DJ. On top of that she already had a professional relationship with our band that we found independently. I couldn’t be happier. She was there for vendor and venue meetings, either on the phone or in person. Our wedding went off without a hitch and it was PERFECTION. As we sit at the beach on our honeymoon, we are still getting messages about what an amazing party we threw. Thank you Korie and Bliss for making our wedding everything we dreamed of and more.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Kristinne G

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing Korie at Bliss Events is. Because of her, my wedding on 09.30.17 at the Prado was absolutely beautiful, stress-free, and so freaking FUN! The thought of planning a wedding in San Diego from across the country (NYC) gave me... Read More supreme anxiety, but Korie literally made everything better. I chatted with about 4-5 other vendors before Bliss and after the first conversation with Korie, we knew she was the ONE, the perfect match, and our saving grace. We just clicked. She not only responds quickly, but she is thorough - that initial email answered all my questions and questions I didn't even know I had! Korie helped me narrow down the list of vendors (photographers, flowers, makeup, cake, music, lighting, etc) based on what my vision and budget was and everything came out beyond my expectation. I mean I knew she was good, but holy crap is she good! Her timeline for the day of the wedding was perfection, and she included everything I wanted to do. Two vendors even mentioned that they are always on time when working with Korie because ‘there is no other option’, and that put my mind at ease because I know how easy it is for things to fall behind and/or be late! lol My then fiancé (now husband) and I were so impressed by Korie's attention to detail, her relationships, and her work ethic - and all with a wonderfully amazing personality! We spent a year working with her for our wedding and it felt like working with a friend (who’s REALLY good at their job lol). We even want to throw more parties just to work with her again!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017

Ashley with Bliss Events is AMAZING! Planning a wedding from out of state and in only 6 months was a nightmare task, but Ashley was fantastic to work with. She was always timely in her responses, which was very important to me, and talked me down from the ledge multiple times... Read More when I was freaking out trying to get contracts correct and adjust costs when only about 60% of our estimated guest count RSVP'd yes. She was always very validating of my concerns and provided invaluable advice/suggestions/recommendations. She was very patient, professional, and never showed any signs of feeling flustered. The wedding day went perfect thanks to her experience and planning. Hiring a wedding planner was well worth the money and Ashley was the perfect fit for us!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Danielle T

I have worked several times throughout the years and once last month with Paige at Bliss Events. I could not let this chance go by to leave my review for her. She is beyond outstanding to work with as a fellow vendor. Her organization and attention to detail make what we do a... Read More very pleasurable experience. She is fun, personable, and so hospitable. Communication is critical, and she is ON TOP OF IT! When I emailed or called, I heard back from her immediately. Can't wait for the next time! If you want to work with someone who GETS IT, she's your gal.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Katie B

I have been so excited to write this review for Korie with Bliss Events because I have nothing but amazing things to say! I resisted hiring a coordinator for months into my wedding planning, but hiring her was one of the best decisions my husband and I made--her work behind the... Read More scenes, experience, suggestions, and help were worth every penny! Within an hour of sending my contact information to Bliss Events, I received a call from Korie, and we met at my wedding’s venue a couple days later. I was so impressed that, even in our first meeting, Korie was already drafting a timeline and helping me dream up decorations and organization of the space. As someone who was planning a wedding from a different city and state, I was so thankful to have found someone as communicative and organized as Korie to help me out in San Diego. Korie was nothing short of a saint throughout the next couple of months--she responded to every text message or email or phone call impressively quickly, took the lead on organizing and managing vendor contracts, and offered her suggestions like “that’s a great deal, I'd go for it” or “I really don't think it's worth it” exactly when I needed it (and each suggestion was spot-on come wedding day!). Even when our venue changed catering managers less than a week before our wedding, I didn't even receive a phone call until after Korie had clarified every last detail with the new manager--I thank Korie for saving my family and me from a potentially stressful situation days before the event! What a relief it was to know we were in good hands no matter what. And, true to her company’s name, our wedding weekend was absolutely blissful. We rented chargers from Korie directly--beautiful!--and Korie set up an epic candy bar for us--a highlight of the night for our guests! Korie kept everything running smoothly and kept everyone calm and happy. I am totally (and appropriately) unaware if anything was remotely out-of-place because she took care of it all! Even her assistants were a pleasure to work with. By the time my husband and I returned to our hotel room, each and every decorative piece from the reception was there safe and sound thanks to Korie’s organization--no breaks, nothing missing. Our wedding went off without a hitch because of Korie. I would recommend her business to anyone and everyone! Thank you for an amazing wedding weekend, Korie!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Yvette L

Korie is AMAZING !!! Her list of vendors is perfection. Korie turned my wedding dream into a reality. I couldn't be more happy with the turn out of our wedding. she helped with every detail and was always accessible. Korie's can do approach for everything was such a relief. When... Read More you hire a wedding planner you have to trust that they're steering you in the right direction. She took my vision and made it perfect. The day of our wedding I had sooo much family telling me how amazing everything was and how much they loved the wedding planner. The DJ was a huge deal for us and she referred us to the best DJ . The dance floor was busy the whole night. Korie would work the room and make sure each detail was perfect. The day of the wedding I didn't stress about. The rehearsal the night before Korie had time lines for everyone so we all knew what was going to be taking place the next day. The cake was perfect thanks to Korie's recommendation. I would tell Korie what I wanted and she'd get me the perfect vendor for it. We had no issues the day of or anytime before the wedding. Korie stayed on top of everything so I wouldn't have to stress about it. My husband and I will always remember how amazing our wedding was thanks to Korie.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017

Paige with Bliss is amazing! Calm, Professional, organized and fun. She is truly an asset to have by your side during the planning process.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Brittney M

Korie was such an amazing wedding coordinator for us! We couldn't be any happier! She answered any of my calls, texts or emails no matter the time of day! She made sure our day was perfect and everything went great! I highly recommend her to anyone. We are not from San Diego so... Read More it was nice having someone there who knew the area.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Tiffany R

Working with Korie from Bliss was easily one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! I knew from our first phone call that she was the one for me. Her upbeat, can-do energy came across in that first conversation. It was always fun, productive, and reassuring to talk to her.... Read More Planning with Korie felt like having an amazing girlfriend who always put me and my wedding first and used her awesome local connections to make sure my wedding was everything I wanted it to be and MORE- while ensuring I was stress-free and had time to enjoy myself. My now husband, then fiance, knows I'm an over-planner and insisted I hire wedding planner so I could enjoy myself and be with him at our wedding. Best idea ever! Especially when planning from D.C., having Korie, a true local wedding guru available to guide me through the entire process, recommend GREAT vendors, and talk me off a ledge when little things that seemed BIG at the time came up was invaluable. So much of how a wedding runs behind the scenes is based on relationships of vendors, how they communicate and work together, and Korie has an ace team of vendors she works with. Notably, Coast Catering was just phenomenal- and since they work with Korie often, it was just an incredibly well-oiled machine. The food and service were top-notched and Korie and her assistants ensured everything was seamless. The most important thing to me about the wedding was spending time with my guests. It was a destination wedding for us, so everyone who was there travelled, often a great distance to be with us. Even though I have a tendency to sweat the details, I REALLY wanted to not do that so I could experience the time with our guests, families, and my future husband. The week of the wedding from the time our first guests arrived on Thursday until everyone left on Monday, I was able to do just that! From a beach bonfire, to morning walks on the beach, to sunset bike rides, I was able to be with our guests. Korie handled everything and freed me up to just be. I woke up the morning of my wedding totally blissed out. I had the best time and wasn't stressed or worried. NOT normal for me. A few days before our outdoor ceremony, the weather forecast was TERRIBLE- rain, wind, you name it. Korie and I talked through a back-up plan a few times a day on the phone and she handled getting tent quotes, talking with other vendors, etc. to give me options. In the end, we compromised and tented the reception and risked the ceremony outside (which was the most important part to me) with Korie saying "me and my girls will hold umbrellas over your guests if we have to" because the forecast for that few hours looked good. It was PERFECT! I watched the rain pour down a few hours before I was set to walk down the aisle standing in my dress in the house of the beautiful venue (Darlington House) confident that Korie had it all under control. And an hour before the ceremony the rain stopped, the sun came out, and Korie had Darlington staff shop vac up the courtyard. When I walked down the aisle, you'd never know it had rained. There isn't enough space here to recount all the wonderful things about working with Korie. Overall, I couldn't be more thrilled with how everything went. I already miss talking to Korie, and I honestly couldn't be more grateful for the peace of mind she gave me on my wedding day. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! Much love to Bliss Events and Korie Norton!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Rachel R

Where to begin?! After our first phone call, my fiancé (now husband) turned to me, and said "Rachel really seems to know her stuff, I think we made a good decision." I thought the level of communication that she had with us throughout the planning process was excellent! I... Read More thought that all of her vendor referrals were excellent, every vendor that I connected with seemed to be professional and expert about their respective area. Anytime I reached out to a vendor, they all responded back to me to say that I was in such good hands with Rachel as my coordinator. And they were absolutely right. From making suggestions (that flip flop basket was such a hit!), to creating a timeline and checklist, and from ensuring that all vendors were loaded in, to making sure that my husband and I had had a cocktail in hand, I think that Rachel and her team were such an important part of why our wedding was so successful! I am so appreciative of all the hard work that she did, and on the day of the wedding, I was so calm and relaxed since I had no doubts that she was making sure that everything was on time and in place. Thank you for being so experienced, professional, organized, well-connected, creative, pleasant, friendly, and fun! Our wedding day could not have happened without Rachel!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Matt K

My wife and I would definitely recommend Ashley @ Bliss Events for any type of wedding ceremony and reception. Ashley does an exceptional job coordinating the entire wedding process and listening to what's important to the bride and groom. Further, Ashley is very connected with... Read More tons of great vendors throughout San Diego County to cover every possible need for the big day. We couldn't be happier using Ashley and Bliss Events for our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lauren T

We hired Ashley from Bliss for the full planning package since I worked very long hours with my job, recently moved to San Diego with my now husband and didn't have anyone local here to help, and the whole planning process was overwhelming to me (even though I'm type A and love... Read More planning things!). Ashley was a lifesaver with her ability to keep me organized, calm, and on track. She was very flexible to meet with me after work close to my job and super responsive to emails. She was also very patient and understanding when I wasn't always as responsive as I would have liked to have been due to my crazy work schedule. Ashley went above and beyond to provide so much helpful guidance regarding vendor options, design concepts, budget considerations, general do's/dont's, and feedback on my ideas / additional ideas based her experience with other weddings. I couldn't be more thankful to her for these things, as well as how amazing the actual wedding day went. Everything went better than I could have hoped for and she had a big role in that. I definitely recommend Ashley and Bliss in general based on my experience!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Deb S

Seriously, Paige and Bliss Events will knock your socks off and even your bridal shoes! Our family could not have been more impressed and more grateful to work with this fine team. From the moment we met Paige we felt assured and confident that we would be able to "be present"... Read More on this beautiful wedding day. So impressive in so many ways. You will be in good hands.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Stephanie J

Ashley B was amazing! As a couple not super excited about the planning process, we felt really supported and actually had fun with it thanks to her. We used a custom package as we had already found several of our vendors/contracts on our own, and she was super helpful with... Read More guiding us through what we would need. She cut out a ton of the stress and caught every detail. Couldn't have asked for a smoother, more perfect day! Thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Parisa A

I knew the key to a stress-free wedding was to hire a coordinator, but where do you start?!? I met with two other coordinators and we just didn't click. I spoke with Korie on the phone about 6 months before our wedding and I knew she was the one! Korie was upbeat, friendly and... Read More personable. I knew she was "my people" as I told my fiance, and I knew she'd handle everything. I selected the "tying it all together" package so I really relied on Korie to feed me her vetted vendors and to take care of everything on the day of the wedding. She handled our rehearsal and wedding beautifully! My husband and I were so thankful to Korie for all her noted efforts (and behind the scenes work we will never know about). We are beyond grateful to Korie for helping to literally tie everything together and help create the wedding we dreamed of. Thank you Bliss Events, and thank you Korie Norton!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Cathy F

I can't recommend Bliss Events highly enough! We worked with Ashley B. for our April wedding, and to this day my husband and I continue to comment on how grateful we are for all her hard work! We were planning from afar (Louisiana), and Ashley was amazing at discussions via... Read More email (LOTS of emails!), facetime, and making time for us whenever we were in San Diego no matter how crazy our schedule. She was consistently calm, uber organized, upbeat, and extremely knowledgeable, and she made sure everything went beautifully. Ashley answered even the silliest of questions with speed and confidence, keeping my nerves and anxiety at bay throughout the planning process and especially on the day of our wedding. I have the utmost trust in and respect for her and would absolutely recommend her to everyone. Beyond her invaluable advice, detail oriented planning skills, and calming influence, I also loved our shared pinterest boards and the documents she provided to our vendors to assist with design planning for our wedding day. Thank you thank you thank you to Ashley and Bliss Events for helping to create the wedding of my dreams!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Olivia R

I’m a planner, I’m organized and I don’t have any trouble making a decision. What did I need a wedding planner for? Once my husband and I picked our location, the beautiful Catamaran Hotel, it quickly became apparent that, although I’m an excellent planner and VERY organized, I... Read More needed someone on our team that had done this before. I was specifically looking for someone to help with budget, vendor recs, and above all I didn’t want my mother, friends and myself to be running around the day of our wedding frantic and not enjoying the day. After reading several reviews, on several sites, I contacted a few of the top wedding coordinators that had coordinated weddings at the Catamaran before. Maybe within 15 minutes of hitting send on my email I had a response from Korie asking me if I was free for a chat so she could learn more about me and what we were looking for. Off the bat, this scored major points with me. (Side rant: one of my pet peeves is when someone takes days to respond to an email!!) Anyway, Korie and I chatted that night for almost an hour about what we were looking for, my concerns, my ideas, her ideas, and what Bliss Events could offer. After that phone call I felt 1000 times better and hired Korie almost immediately! I had my initial conversation with Korie about 14 months prior to our wedding date. In this time Korie sent me vendor recommendations, answered my many, questions promptly via email, and always made me feel like I was her only bride. One of the most helpful things Korie provided, especially as we got closer to our date, was that amazing weekend schedule! This was extremely helpful for my family and wedding party so they knew where they needed to be when they needed to be there. In addition to this helping our wedding party, and me, it was also extremely helpful for our vendors—and of course Korie took care of contacting all our vendors the week of to confirm everything—Something I was happy not to worry about! After 14+ months of planning the day of my wedding was finally here! I woke up way too early, of course, but I didn’t really have anything to do other than to relax and drink coffee—which was amazing! After that I didn’t worry about a thing, hair and make up arrived early, video and photography arrived, the flowers arrived, everything was perfect! My mom and dad were relaxing, my bridesmaids and I were enjoying champagne and the amazing view from my hotel room and everything was going to plan. So far my day was wonderful and stress free, just as Korie promised it would be! I think when you envision all of your decorations you hope they will come together nicely, I mean, its hard to know exactly what everything will look like together until it is all together. Let me tell you Korie and her team knocked the decorations out of the park! The Aviary ballroom looked AMAZING. The family photo table outside the ballroom, the candy bar, the cigar bar and the centerpieces were simply breathtaking. I just couldn’t believe it. I was beyond happy with the way it turned out!! The rest of the day continued to go to plan, the ceremony was beautiful, the cocktail hour perfect and our reception was amazing, thanks to Korie making sure all the details were there and that we were on time! I think maybe the best complement I could give Korie and her team at Bliss is that at some point in the night, my husband said to me, and I quote, gosh that was so easy, everything was so easy!It was easy because we had Korie on our team!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Amanda L

Working with Paige on planning our November wedding has been a true joy. She takes the time to listen and understand the meaningful celebration we want to have. At every turn she has shared her expertise and creativity to ensure we are able to create a celebration that truly... Read More reflects us. I cannot imagine going through this process without her!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Rae Ann P

I hired Ashley from Bliss to be the planner for my daughter's wedding and I simply cannot say enough positive things about her. I connected with her from the moment that I met her and she did an outstanding job from beginning to end with my daughter's wedding. I would use her... Read More again in a heartbeat and I would highly recommend her to anyone who I know!