Take a deep breath, we’ll take it from here.

Bliss Events is a San Diego wedding and event coordination company that blends fresh ideas with the confidence of experience to create customized, unforgettable celebrations. From the first phone call to the last dance, we take the stress out of planning and infuse it with simple and fun communication. Together with the best resources and vendors, we design and organize every element of the day to fit our clients’ unique visions. Seeing the look of pure bliss on a client’s face when every meaningful detail comes to life is what gets us excited. We feel like the luckiest people in the world, celebrating life’s best moments with you.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Cindy G

“Wedding Planner Extraordinaire” is how I would describe Korie! I first contacted her a year before my daughter’s 8-27-16 wedding and she immediately got us started in the right direction. She is full of wonderful ideas, no matter what the budgetary guidelines are. Each and... Read More every vendor she recommended surpassed our expectations. It was obvious that they all had a wonderful working relationship and I felt very confident in the TEAM she pulled together. We live out of state and Korie helped us put together a wedding weekend that delighted us and all our guests. She had suggestions and helped us plan everything….family reunion dinner a few days before the wedding, a bridal brunch, welcome reception, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, wedding reception and after party. What a weekend! Korie maintained a professional, enthusiastic and positive attitude at all times. Any bumps that were encountered along the way were quickly addressed and smoothed. I can’t imagine finding anyone that could have done a better job! The true icing on the cake was when my daughter and son-in-law came to see me the day after wedding, full of delight and appreciation. They said everything was beyond anything they had imagined or expected and it was truly the best day of their lives! THANK YOU Korie!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016

Stop worring and freaking out and pick ASHLEY!!! Wedding planning is much more work that I ever anticipated - and that's coming from a person who is very organized and can multitask crazily! Ashley B. was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! From the beginning to the very end of it all, she was... Read More timely, calm, sheerful, uber organized, resourceful, and knowledgeable about anything and everything wedding /event oriented. She ALWAYS responded within 10-15 minutes of any email and i ALWAYS felt like I was her only client. I never felt overwhelmed or that I things would not turn out wonderful. She truly is a master and I cannot even imagine having our wedding without her. We had an a-la-carte service and now I wish I would have just given her the entire job. There is so much to do and so many tiny details that its impossible to plan your special day alone. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Ashley. You made everything a dream and we are so very happy that you were the one to make it all happen for us. Love, Jimmy & Suzie

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kacie S

Hands down the best wedding planner/company out there. We worked with Paige and I can not rave enough about her. Her professionalism, attention to detail, work ethic, amazing personality, and how she dealt with all the vendors and my family was PERFECT. We felt in such great... Read More hands with her and because of her the wedding was AMAZING and PERFECT and more than I could have ever asked for. She thought of everything and then some and had every thing done, planned, and perfectly organized the entire time. If you are looking for a wedding planner, look no father. Paige with Bliss Events IS THE BEST AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Katie P

I have been so excited to write this review for Korie with Bliss Events because I have nothing but amazing things to say! I resisted hiring a coordinator for months into my wedding planning, but hiring her was one of the best decisions my husband and I made--her work behind the... Read More scenes, experience, suggestions, and help were worth every penny! Within an hour of sending my contact information to Bliss Events, I received a call from Korie, and we met at my wedding’s venue a couple days later. I was so impressed that, even in our first meeting, Korie was already drafting a timeline and helping me dream up decorations and organization of the space. As someone who was planning a wedding from a different city and state, I was so thankful to have found someone as communicative and organized as Korie to help me out in San Diego. Korie was nothing short of a saint throughout the next couple of months--she responded to every text message or email or phone call impressively quickly, took the lead on organizing and managing vendor contracts, and offered her suggestions like “that’s a great deal, I'd go for it” or “I really don't think it's worth it” exactly when I needed it (and each suggestion was spot-on come wedding day!). Even when our venue changed catering managers less than a week before our wedding, I didn't even receive a phone call until after Korie had clarified every last detail with the new manager--I thank Korie for saving my family and me from a potentially stressful situation days before the event! What a relief it was to know we were in good hands no matter what. And, true to her company’s name, our wedding weekend was absolutely blissful. We rented chargers from Korie directly--beautiful!--and Korie set up an epic candy bar for us--a highlight of the night for our guests! Korie kept everything running smoothly and kept everyone calm and happy. I am totally (and appropriately) unaware if anything was remotely out-of-place because she took care of it all! Even her assistants were a pleasure to work with. By the time my husband and I returned to our hotel room, each and every decorative piece from the reception was there safe and sound thanks to Korie’s organization--no breaks, nothing missing. Our wedding went off without a hitch because of Korie. I would recommend her business to anyone and everyone! Thank you for an amazing wedding weekend, Korie!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Yvette L

Korie is AMAZING !!! Her list of vendors is perfection. Korie turned my wedding dream into a reality. I couldn't be more happy with the turn out of our wedding. she helped with every detail and was always accessible. Korie's can do approach for everything was such a relief. When... Read More you hire a wedding planner you have to trust that they're steering you in the right direction. She took my vision and made it perfect. The day of our wedding I had sooo much family telling me how amazing everything was and how much they loved the wedding planner. The DJ was a huge deal for us and she referred us to the best DJ . The dance floor was busy the whole night. Korie would work the room and make sure each detail was perfect. The day of the wedding I didn't stress about. The rehearsal the night before Korie had time lines for everyone so we all knew what was going to be taking place the next day. The cake was perfect thanks to Korie's recommendation. I would tell Korie what I wanted and she'd get me the perfect vendor for it. We had no issues the day of or anytime before the wedding. Korie stayed on top of everything so I wouldn't have to stress about it. My husband and I will always remember how amazing our wedding was thanks to Korie.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017

Paige with Bliss is amazing! Calm, Professional, organized and fun. She is truly an asset to have by your side during the planning process.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Brittney M

Korie was such an amazing wedding coordinator for us! We couldn't be any happier! She answered any of my calls, texts or emails no matter the time of day! She made sure our day was perfect and everything went great! I highly recommend her to anyone. We are not from San Diego so... Read More it was nice having someone there who knew the area.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Tiffany R

Working with Korie from Bliss was easily one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! I knew from our first phone call that she was the one for me. Her upbeat, can-do energy came across in that first conversation. It was always fun, productive, and reassuring to talk to her.... Read More Planning with Korie felt like having an amazing girlfriend who always put me and my wedding first and used her awesome local connections to make sure my wedding was everything I wanted it to be and MORE- while ensuring I was stress-free and had time to enjoy myself. My now husband, then fiance, knows I'm an over-planner and insisted I hire wedding planner so I could enjoy myself and be with him at our wedding. Best idea ever! Especially when planning from D.C., having Korie, a true local wedding guru available to guide me through the entire process, recommend GREAT vendors, and talk me off a ledge when little things that seemed BIG at the time came up was invaluable. So much of how a wedding runs behind the scenes is based on relationships of vendors, how they communicate and work together, and Korie has an ace team of vendors she works with. Notably, Coast Catering was just phenomenal- and since they work with Korie often, it was just an incredibly well-oiled machine. The food and service were top-notched and Korie and her assistants ensured everything was seamless. The most important thing to me about the wedding was spending time with my guests. It was a destination wedding for us, so everyone who was there travelled, often a great distance to be with us. Even though I have a tendency to sweat the details, I REALLY wanted to not do that so I could experience the time with our guests, families, and my future husband. The week of the wedding from the time our first guests arrived on Thursday until everyone left on Monday, I was able to do just that! From a beach bonfire, to morning walks on the beach, to sunset bike rides, I was able to be with our guests. Korie handled everything and freed me up to just be. I woke up the morning of my wedding totally blissed out. I had the best time and wasn't stressed or worried. NOT normal for me. A few days before our outdoor ceremony, the weather forecast was TERRIBLE- rain, wind, you name it. Korie and I talked through a back-up plan a few times a day on the phone and she handled getting tent quotes, talking with other vendors, etc. to give me options. In the end, we compromised and tented the reception and risked the ceremony outside (which was the most important part to me) with Korie saying "me and my girls will hold umbrellas over your guests if we have to" because the forecast for that few hours looked good. It was PERFECT! I watched the rain pour down a few hours before I was set to walk down the aisle standing in my dress in the house of the beautiful venue (Darlington House) confident that Korie had it all under control. And an hour before the ceremony the rain stopped, the sun came out, and Korie had Darlington staff shop vac up the courtyard. When I walked down the aisle, you'd never know it had rained. There isn't enough space here to recount all the wonderful things about working with Korie. Overall, I couldn't be more thrilled with how everything went. I already miss talking to Korie, and I honestly couldn't be more grateful for the peace of mind she gave me on my wedding day. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! Much love to Bliss Events and Korie Norton!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Rachel R

Where to begin?! After our first phone call, my fiancé (now husband) turned to me, and said "Rachel really seems to know her stuff, I think we made a good decision." I thought the level of communication that she had with us throughout the planning process was excellent! I... Read More thought that all of her vendor referrals were excellent, every vendor that I connected with seemed to be professional and expert about their respective area. Anytime I reached out to a vendor, they all responded back to me to say that I was in such good hands with Rachel as my coordinator. And they were absolutely right. From making suggestions (that flip flop basket was such a hit!), to creating a timeline and checklist, and from ensuring that all vendors were loaded in, to making sure that my husband and I had had a cocktail in hand, I think that Rachel and her team were such an important part of why our wedding was so successful! I am so appreciative of all the hard work that she did, and on the day of the wedding, I was so calm and relaxed since I had no doubts that she was making sure that everything was on time and in place. Thank you for being so experienced, professional, organized, well-connected, creative, pleasant, friendly, and fun! Our wedding day could not have happened without Rachel!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Matt K

My wife and I would definitely recommend Ashley @ Bliss Events for any type of wedding ceremony and reception. Ashley does an exceptional job coordinating the entire wedding process and listening to what's important to the bride and groom. Further, Ashley is very connected with... Read More tons of great vendors throughout San Diego County to cover every possible need for the big day. We couldn't be happier using Ashley and Bliss Events for our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lauren T

We hired Ashley from Bliss for the full planning package since I worked very long hours with my job, recently moved to San Diego with my now husband and didn't have anyone local here to help, and the whole planning process was overwhelming to me (even though I'm type A and love... Read More planning things!). Ashley was a lifesaver with her ability to keep me organized, calm, and on track. She was very flexible to meet with me after work close to my job and super responsive to emails. She was also very patient and understanding when I wasn't always as responsive as I would have liked to have been due to my crazy work schedule. Ashley went above and beyond to provide so much helpful guidance regarding vendor options, design concepts, budget considerations, general do's/dont's, and feedback on my ideas / additional ideas based her experience with other weddings. I couldn't be more thankful to her for these things, as well as how amazing the actual wedding day went. Everything went better than I could have hoped for and she had a big role in that. I definitely recommend Ashley and Bliss in general based on my experience!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Deb S

Seriously, Paige and Bliss Events will knock your socks off and even your bridal shoes! Our family could not have been more impressed and more grateful to work with this fine team. From the moment we met Paige we felt assured and confident that we would be able to "be present"... Read More on this beautiful wedding day. So impressive in so many ways. You will be in good hands.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Stephanie J

Ashley B was amazing! As a couple not super excited about the planning process, we felt really supported and actually had fun with it thanks to her. We used a custom package as we had already found several of our vendors/contracts on our own, and she was super helpful with... Read More guiding us through what we would need. She cut out a ton of the stress and caught every detail. Couldn't have asked for a smoother, more perfect day! Thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Parisa A

I knew the key to a stress-free wedding was to hire a coordinator, but where do you start?!? I met with two other coordinators and we just didn't click. I spoke with Korie on the phone about 6 months before our wedding and I knew she was the one! Korie was upbeat, friendly and... Read More personable. I knew she was "my people" as I told my fiance, and I knew she'd handle everything. I selected the "tying it all together" package so I really relied on Korie to feed me her vetted vendors and to take care of everything on the day of the wedding. She handled our rehearsal and wedding beautifully! My husband and I were so thankful to Korie for all her noted efforts (and behind the scenes work we will never know about). We are beyond grateful to Korie for helping to literally tie everything together and help create the wedding we dreamed of. Thank you Bliss Events, and thank you Korie Norton!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Cathy F

I can't recommend Bliss Events highly enough! We worked with Ashley B. for our April wedding, and to this day my husband and I continue to comment on how grateful we are for all her hard work! We were planning from afar (Louisiana), and Ashley was amazing at discussions via... Read More email (LOTS of emails!), facetime, and making time for us whenever we were in San Diego no matter how crazy our schedule. She was consistently calm, uber organized, upbeat, and extremely knowledgeable, and she made sure everything went beautifully. Ashley answered even the silliest of questions with speed and confidence, keeping my nerves and anxiety at bay throughout the planning process and especially on the day of our wedding. I have the utmost trust in and respect for her and would absolutely recommend her to everyone. Beyond her invaluable advice, detail oriented planning skills, and calming influence, I also loved our shared pinterest boards and the documents she provided to our vendors to assist with design planning for our wedding day. Thank you thank you thank you to Ashley and Bliss Events for helping to create the wedding of my dreams!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Olivia R

I’m a planner, I’m organized and I don’t have any trouble making a decision. What did I need a wedding planner for? Once my husband and I picked our location, the beautiful Catamaran Hotel, it quickly became apparent that, although I’m an excellent planner and VERY organized, I... Read More needed someone on our team that had done this before. I was specifically looking for someone to help with budget, vendor recs, and above all I didn’t want my mother, friends and myself to be running around the day of our wedding frantic and not enjoying the day. After reading several reviews, on several sites, I contacted a few of the top wedding coordinators that had coordinated weddings at the Catamaran before. Maybe within 15 minutes of hitting send on my email I had a response from Korie asking me if I was free for a chat so she could learn more about me and what we were looking for. Off the bat, this scored major points with me. (Side rant: one of my pet peeves is when someone takes days to respond to an email!!) Anyway, Korie and I chatted that night for almost an hour about what we were looking for, my concerns, my ideas, her ideas, and what Bliss Events could offer. After that phone call I felt 1000 times better and hired Korie almost immediately! I had my initial conversation with Korie about 14 months prior to our wedding date. In this time Korie sent me vendor recommendations, answered my many, questions promptly via email, and always made me feel like I was her only bride. One of the most helpful things Korie provided, especially as we got closer to our date, was that amazing weekend schedule! This was extremely helpful for my family and wedding party so they knew where they needed to be when they needed to be there. In addition to this helping our wedding party, and me, it was also extremely helpful for our vendors—and of course Korie took care of contacting all our vendors the week of to confirm everything—Something I was happy not to worry about! After 14+ months of planning the day of my wedding was finally here! I woke up way too early, of course, but I didn’t really have anything to do other than to relax and drink coffee—which was amazing! After that I didn’t worry about a thing, hair and make up arrived early, video and photography arrived, the flowers arrived, everything was perfect! My mom and dad were relaxing, my bridesmaids and I were enjoying champagne and the amazing view from my hotel room and everything was going to plan. So far my day was wonderful and stress free, just as Korie promised it would be! I think when you envision all of your decorations you hope they will come together nicely, I mean, its hard to know exactly what everything will look like together until it is all together. Let me tell you Korie and her team knocked the decorations out of the park! The Aviary ballroom looked AMAZING. The family photo table outside the ballroom, the candy bar, the cigar bar and the centerpieces were simply breathtaking. I just couldn’t believe it. I was beyond happy with the way it turned out!! The rest of the day continued to go to plan, the ceremony was beautiful, the cocktail hour perfect and our reception was amazing, thanks to Korie making sure all the details were there and that we were on time! I think maybe the best complement I could give Korie and her team at Bliss is that at some point in the night, my husband said to me, and I quote, gosh that was so easy, everything was so easy!It was easy because we had Korie on our team!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Amanda L

Working with Paige on planning our November wedding has been a true joy. She takes the time to listen and understand the meaningful celebration we want to have. At every turn she has shared her expertise and creativity to ensure we are able to create a celebration that truly... Read More reflects us. I cannot imagine going through this process without her!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Rae Ann P

I hired Ashley from Bliss to be the planner for my daughter's wedding and I simply cannot say enough positive things about her. I connected with her from the moment that I met her and she did an outstanding job from beginning to end with my daughter's wedding. I would use her... Read More again in a heartbeat and I would highly recommend her to anyone who I know!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Rae Ann P

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Susan S

I was very disappointed in our Wedding planner Korie. There were several things that we're not the way we wanted and planned for the first was the wedding rehearsal .Korie was in a large hurry and for that reason we did not practice we just discussed and it was all... Read More disorganized. Grooms family was on Brides family side and maid of honor ended up with groomsmen not the way we wanted. Second canopy was not as discussed .that is what I had a wedding planner for to make sure everything was as planed as we wanted. Also Korie was very argumentative with bridesmaids . All in all this was not experience we wanted. It was a total Personality conflict. I paid a lot of money and felt let down and disappointed.i would not recommend Korie for those reasons .

2016-10-20T12:48:15 Response from the vendor

*We believe this reviewer left a fake name, but guessing which wedding this review is in reference to, we would like to respond from our perspective.* Korie worked VERY hard to ensure that every detail was handled to the clients' liking and she went above... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Nicole Y

When I got engaged the first thing I told my fiancé was that I did not want a wedding planner or coordinator because I am too picky and I could handle everything. When our venue required a day of wedding coordinator, I was hesitant. Bliss Events was a suggested vendor from our... Read More venue. Ashley was available on our wedding day and quickly emailed me and set up a date for us to meet her. We instantly LOVED her! She was friendly, knowledgeable, asked questions and gave suggestions we never even thought about, and was very personable! We of course hired her as our month of coordinator and thank goodness we did! As the wedding planning went on, I think I probably emailed Ashely a couple hundred times (Sorry for all the emails, Ashley!) asking her questions or asking her advice. She always knew what to say and was always very timely. Our wedding day was absolute perfection and stress-free for not only my husband and I, but for our families as well. I quickly learned I could not handle everything (I have no idea what I was thinking at first!) and my husband and I are so appreciative of Ashley and Bliss Events! Ashley, we cannot thank you enough for helping make our wedding day the best day of our lives!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Nora L

I was initially hesitant to go with a wedding coordinator because it felt a bit pricey with our budget. Knowing what I know now, I would have paid ten times more for Korie. Seriously. Ten. Times. More. And out of the thousands of times I changed my mind with all things re:... Read More wedding, going with Bliss Events was one I never regretted. How did we get so lucky?! Korie's unique creativity, impeccable organization, and calm demeanor were exactly what we needed. She is so generous with her time and she handles everything with such friendly professionalism that #koriestyle becomes one of your #lifegoals. She helped me figure out exactly what I wanted (this can be more complicated than it sounds) and she ensured that that would be exactly what happened. The vendors she recommended were a Dream Team that I never would have found myself. After we got the big things out of the way (venue, catering, florist etc) and we got to play with details, I was so grateful to have her opinion and suggestions. For example, our wedding colors were Tiffany blue with peach/pink and I was obsessing over whether to have white or black linens/chairs and Korie suggested gold linens (GOLD?!) and dark fruit-wood chairs, and this suggestion is one of the many things that transformed what would have been a pretty wedding into an absolutely breathtaking wedding. One week before the big day Korie discovered an event going on outside that would be taking place smack in the middle of our outdoor ceremony (I would have never thought to look into this) and as I dissolved into a fit of hysterical tears Korie worked at lightning speed to change the ceremony location, arrange for more flowers, chairs, etc, to make our new space look beautiful, and even better than it would have been before! Because of Korie, on the wedding day itself I only had one job: to have fun. AND I HAD A BLAST. It was the greatest, most beautifully magical day of my life. Thank you Bliss Events!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kate F

Korie is amazing!!! We're so very happy we hired her for our wedding. She was easy to work with, incredibly organized, she got things done and had copious amounts of knowledge about our venue and how to work with our vendors. She reduced our stress level 10-fold and we couldn't... Read More be happier with her work. Having Korie, we didn't have to worry about anything and were able to have a stress-free wedding. We truly enjoyed our wedding (we ate, drank, danced) and I must say, that was in large part to Korie!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Amanda P

Korie with Bliss Events was absolutely amazing. I can't thank her enough for all she did to make our wedding perfect. From the very beginning, she was super helpful with recommendations and answering any and all of our (many many) questions. She got our vision immediately and... Read More made great suggestions. As it got closer, she was incredible at making sure everything was all set and organizing all the details. On the day of, she coordinated everything perfectly and went above and beyond countless times to make sure everything ran smoothly and we were happy. Our guests had the best time and can't stop remarking about how beautiful, fun and seamless our wedding was. I cannot recommend Korie enough!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Megan W

We had Ashley B. as our wedding coordinator in June and she was absolutely amazing! I was an out of town bride and Ashley made the wedding planning process a breeze. Best coordinator!!