Bloomingdale Golf Club

Bloomingdale, IL

Bloomingdale Golf Club

Bloomingdale is one of two beautiful facilities exclusively catered by Catering with Elegance, a family owned company with a 40+ year reputation. It offers a beautiful room overlooking the picturesque golf course with a large veranda wrapping around the ballroom.

Ballroom, Country Club, Tented

Food + Catering, Planning

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

181 Glen Ellyn Rd, Bloomingdale, IL (630) 529-3380

I couldn't have asked for more!

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Jessica K

Bloomingdale Golf Club itself is absolutely beautiful. The view of the golf course from the ballroom windows is stunning and guests really enjoyed the outdoor patio where they could get some fresh air. The food was delicious. A guest at our wedding who attends many high end... Read More government functions stated that the food "was not banquet food" but that it was "steakhouse quality food". Karen was so helpful in planning our event and covered every detail. On the day of our wedding, the ballroom was absolutely elegant, perfectly decorated and ready for our event. The service was fantastic and the waitstaff was incredibly professional and kind. Bloomingdale Golf Club truly exceeded my expectations and gave us the perfect wedding reception.

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Stephanie D

My now husband and I just had our wedding reception there on Saturday 10/14. It was absolutely amazing. Many guests complimented the food and the service. It was top notch. Karen and Lisa I dealt with the most during the planning process and they were always there to answer... Read More questions and help me through it. The day of my wedding I was blown away with how beautiful the room was set up. They did such a great job and I would recommend them to anyone. Genuinely nice people and very helpful. I loved my experience with them!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Denise L

This venue has a beautiful room with a huge arched window looking out onto beautiful landscaping and pond. There are plenty of evergreens during the Fall/Winter seasons, so it always looks beautiful. The staff is very accommodating. Our requests were met, or alternative... Read More solutions suggested. Here there is a warm, family feel, as it is family run. The personal touch was evident from the moment we walked in the door and we booked the hall that same day. There aren't very many places like this, especially if you want an affordable venue that doesn't allow more than one wedding per date. Much of the personal feeling emanates from Karen Helmig who coordinates events for BGC. We highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Jennifer B

We had a perfect wedding day and overall experience at Bloomingdale Golf Club! The venue is gorgeous and the service was outstanding. We looked at a couple other venues, but we loved how attentive and kind Karen and Jeff were. We could tell they truly cared about all the details... Read More of our wedding and they made us feel like family. Karen was very responsive to all of our questions and she ensured that everything came together perfectly. We frequently communicated with her and we sat down with her for a few hours a couple months before the wedding to review table seating, colors, etc. It was very thorough like we had our own wedding planner! We also loved how they only host one wedding at a time so we had the place to ourselves. Karen and Jeff were there all night making sure everything went as planned. Our guests also raved about the beautiful venue and delicious food! I highly recommend Bloomingdale Golf Club for any event!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Stephanie M

My husband was unable to view the venue when we first picked it out but suffice it to say he was really impressed by the set up on a follow up visit. We had our wedding ceremony outside and managed some beautiful photos on the course as the sun was setting. The reception... Read More itself was perfect; the food, service, reception hall and staff were all top notch and it was a night that everyone enjoyed, especially my husband's family and friends who traveled from Ireland and the UK to join us. I would definitely recommend the Bloomingdale Golf Club for any couple looking for a wedding venue. A big thank you is also well deserved for Karen and Jeff who were terrific to work with helping make our big day so personal and unique.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Barb Q

My daughters wedding was perfect. From the time we signed on and throughout the reception Karen was just the best. We got so many compliments on the venue, food, decor, etc. Everyone there was so helpful and friendly. What a great night. We would highly recommend Bloomingdale... Read More Golf Clib to all couples looking for the perfect wedding venue.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Marcie W

We couldn't have chosen a better place than Bloomingdale Golf Club! The service was absolutely spectacular - we could not be more impressed! And of course the venue is unbelievably beautiful. Everything went smooth and perfect - Karen is amazing and thoughtful with all of your... Read More details. My family's heart was full to see all of our traditions in place, all thanks to you! Can't wait to see my wedding photos to share!!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Amanda F

We had a great experience at Bloomingdale for our September 2017 wedding. Karen and Lisa were easy to work with and responsive throughout the planning process and really helped us think through the all the important details. Everything ran very smoothly the day of, the room was... Read More set up beautifully, and the food and service were excellent.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Nicole O

My Husband and I went to check out Bloomingdale golf club first. We fell in love with the venue as soon as we stepped into the door way. The owners of the venue were kind, generous and outgoing. We did look at another venue after that but my heart was set on the Bloomingdale... Read More golf club. Through our entire year of planning Karen and Lisa were most of help to me and my husband. Throughout our ceremony and reception both Lisa and Karen were very helpful with everything. You don't need a wedding planner, you have them! Great experience ever! I would recommend the Bloomingdale golf club for any event.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Rita Z

We were very impressed with Karen and her staff. They truly made our small, but elegant second wedding special for us. Everyone who attended was pelased with the food and the location and commented on how lucky we were to ahve found the perfect place. We really couldn't have... Read More asked for a better experience.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Kohler C

"This is an absolutely beautiful venue!" "Everything is wonderful!" "My dinner was delicious!"- The three most said quotes by our guests at our wedding. This place has it all! We checked out so many venues and none stood out quite like Bloomingdale Golf Club. As soon as we... Read More walked in and looked around we knew that this was the place we wanted to have our wedding. Karen is probably the most accomodating, friendliest, and detail oriented person I've ever met. She loves her job and wants nothing more than to give you the wedding of your dreams! Almost all of our other vendors have worked with Karen before and all had great things to say! You won't find this type of service anywhere else! Take a visit and check out the space. Meet with Karen and you'll know immediately you're in good hands. My husband and I are so happy to have had our special day there. Nothing went wrong. It was everything we wanted! Karen and her staff did an amazing job. We will never forget our venue or Karen!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Stephanie S

What a fantastic day! Karen and Jeff were so interested that everything was perfect for my daughter and her new husband ! They were involved in all aspects of the planning and offered suggestions which we loved. Truly a set of professionals! Lisa was awesome helping with food... Read More and drinks, as well. I would highly recommend this lovely setting for a wedding to any bride-to-be ! Thank you Karen, Jeff and Lisa and everyone else that made this day so wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Brian H

Karen and Jeff were fantastic in the planning and the execution of our (Liz and I) wedding on 3/25/17.  The reality far exceeded my expectation (and I had set the bar high).  The prime rib was out of this world.  You know when folks say that if they had to do it again, they'd... Read More just go down to city hall. Well, I'm a changed man - I'd do it all over again exactly the same.  Thank you Bloomingdale Golf Club (and everyone involved) for making our day very special indeed.  All the best, Brian and Liz.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Jenny Z

Hands down the best family owned business. Karen helped me with every single detail and let us include our polish traditions. She very accommodating and I couldn't of asked for a better experience. all of my guests loved the venue and how private it felt. everything was perfect... Read More from the first meeting with Karen to the wedding day. she helped me plan every step of the way. We were able to take our wedding photos on the golf course and had staff available to help us get to the photo location. Karen and her husband were there on the night of wedding helping with everything. I will definitely recommend this to everyone!!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Heather

This place is absolutely amazing and beautiful! We got married, and had our reception, here in August 2016. Karen was there for us every step of the way. Her and Jeff made us feel like family. Any time that we had a question, she made sure sure answered it quickly and that we... Read More understood. The The food was outstanding and all of our guests enjoyed it. The drinks were just as tasty too! Everything was served with class, yet had a relaxed vibe to it, which is exactly what we wanted! The inside took our breath away! We went through many samples finding the exact color and look we were looking for and Karen helped guide us through every step of that and gave lots of great ideas. They set up and took down everything for us! We just left a list of where our personal decorations went, and it was done when we got there. It was an amazing wedding and we enjoyed every minute of it! It was the first place we looked at, and we couldn't find better and neither will you!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 james l

We had an October 2016 wedding at Bloomingdale Golf Club. It was an amazing evening thanks in great part to the staff and owners, Don, Jeff and Karen. Our expectations for the evening in all categories were exceeded. From the settings, to the room and the food/drinks, everything... Read More was first class. We had many compliments from our guests about the evening and many of them were pointed toward the venue. You will not be disappointed if you are considering Bloomingdale Golf Club for your wedding reception!!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Jami H

We had our reception at the Bloomingdale Golf Club in November 2016 and we loved everything about it! The room is perfect, with large windows overlooking the golf course and a huge patio that wraps the building! Karen went out of her way to make sure that every detail was... Read More perfect, from the decor to the food! She was amazing! The setting is beautiful and we were able to take amazing photos! The food was delicious and we have received many compliments on it! I can't recommend Bloomingdale Golf Club enough!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Angela R

Choosing Bloomingdale Golf Club to host our wedding reception in September 2016 was the best decision my husband and I made with the wedding planning. From the 1st meeting, we felt like we were a part of Jeff and Karen's family. On the day of, I knew I did not have to worry... Read More about ANYTHING as I trusted Karen and the staff 100%. Everything was so beautiful and our friends and family are still talking about the atmosphere. We can not thank Bloomingdale Golf Club enough!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Beth H

Everything about our wedding day was perfect and Bloomingdale made it happen. There's a big difference between a wedding venue that pretends to care and one that really does. Karen and Jeff and their wonderful staff genuinely care about every aspect and it shows. You will not... Read More get better or more personal service anywhere. The setting is superb with a huge wraparound deck with views of the golf course. The food was another reason we booked here, it's award-winning and everyone raved about it. The steak was outstanding. We recommend Bloomingdale golf club in the highest terms. Thank you Karen and Jeff for a day that everyone will remember forever! Love, Beth and Craig Married July 9, 2016

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Bridget S

Having our wedding at Bloomingdale Golf Club was the best wedding decision we had made. They treat all of their guests like family, and the scenery is stunning. Planning with the Helmig family is such a joy and very easy going. The night of the wedding went very smoothly and... Read More everyone had a blast. I would 100% use this venue again.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Lauren H

My husband John and I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding!!! We worked closely with Karen to make our vision a reality! She had many samples and ideas to share to help us create the perfect day! The wait staff was wonderful too! They served our delicious dinner with... Read More white gloves and they didn't use those cheap looking plate covers. The cake was included with the venue and it was excellent. They recommended other vendors we could work with which was great! Our DJ was someone we selected on our own and even he said he loved working with Bloomingdale Golf Club! We had appetizers, a chocolate fountain and chair covers. We also showed a slide show that we created and they were more than happy to set up and take down the projector and screen! For photos we got to take the golf carts around the golf course, which was tons of fun! The pictures turned out great too! We can't thank Bloomingdale Golf Club enough! Our vision was brought to life thanks to Karen and her amazing team!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Alexandra W

I cannot say enough about this venue. Absolutely amazing from start to finish. Karen saw my vision from step one and helped me make it happen. The room is BEAUTIFUL!! Karen answered all my questions and went above and beyond to accommodate everything I wanted. The day of my... Read More wedding Karen and Jeff were there the entire night and made sure everything went perfectly. And THE FOOD!!! Fantastic!!!! All of my guests are still talking about how amazing our venue was. I highly recommend Bloomingdale Golf Club!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Brittany L

We couldn't have picked a better venue for our wedding. Karen and her team truly felt like family afterward and definitely treated us as so. They decorated our room better than we could have ever imagined, answered every question big or small and we so helpful. We had guests... Read More compliment us on the view, food, atmosphere for weeks after our wedding. If we had to chose again, we would chose BCG ten times over. We have amazing pictures with our bridal party on the golf course and they even let our dog stop by for a couple pictures! Karen and her husband opened the doors to introduce us to our wedding and it was such a special moment I hold onto. They helped make our big day so perfect in many ways.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Melanie L

We had our reception here on October 15th, 2016. Everything at Bloomingdale Golf Club was beautifully done and extremely impressive! The enitre staff was very professional and helpful everytime we went for meetings or to check out things. Karen was more than we could've asked... Read More for. She was able to work around my night shift schedule, work with family members, and always tried to save us as much money as possible. The course it self is gorgeous and we loved that we were able to go around it and take pictures with the wedding party. We loved that we had access to the veranda the entire night as well just to get some fresh air. The food is fantastic! We have had all of our family members say that it was their favorite wedding meal they've ever had. Karen and the entire staff are so supportive and accomodating. She worked with the vendors and sorted out issues without needing our input. The only other place that I have seen customer service at this level is Disney! They make you feel like a part of a family at Bloomingdale Golf Club.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kristin B

Thank you so much to Karen and her team for giving my husband and I the wedding of our dreams! After looking at several venues, Bloomingdale Golf Club was the obvious choice and we could not be more pleased with how our wedding turned out. I worked with Karen for about 14 months... Read More leading up the wedding. I had tons of questions and she would always get back to me in a quick and timely matter. She was so incredibly helpful! We had both our ceremony and reception on site. The week of the wedding the weather turned for the worst, and it rained horribly a few days leading up to our wedding. Karen gave me all the pros and cons, was extremely supportive with whichever direction I wanted to choose. The day before the wedding I called Karen frantically asking if there was any way she could get us a tent so I could still have my outdoor wedding and she was able to get it for us! It was a good thing too, because the rain did not let up. The food was incredible, the room looked so stunning and elegant, and everyone had a blast on the dance floor. We had so many family members and friends tell us it was the best wedding they had ever been to. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn’t change a thing. Thank you!! Kristin & Travis Naber