Blooms and Batter Designer Cakes

Indianapolis, IN

Fabulous Cakes for Extraordinary People!

Delicious Cakes with elegant designs. Flavor that is out of this world! Cakes for Weddings, Bridal Showers, Grooms cakes, Bachelor and Bachelorette parties, Anniversaries, Holidays. If you like designer cakes with a personality as vibrant as you, call us today!

Cake Accessories, Cake Cutting + Serving, Cakes + Desserts

5450 lafayette road suite 2 , Indianapolis, IN (317) 490-0638

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Taylor H

Service was fantastic and our cake and cake pops were absolutely beautiful and delicious. Adelita was so helpful and made sure everything was delivered on time. The cake and cake pops were also extremely affordable. Very deserving of a 5 star rating!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Brittany B

Adelita at Blooms and Batter was absolutely amazing making the bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding. She is very professional and friendly; she even delivered them for free and made beautiful vases for each bouquets for the reception. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Linda M

Lita was really easy to work with. She was organized and accommodating. She offered cake samples and suggestions. Pricing was very reasonable. The cakes were tasty and the bouquets were pretty. Everything was personally delivered by Lita in a timely manner. My only recommended... Read More improvement is getting pictures of flowers that were going to be in my bouquet beforehand.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Adam J

Extremely helpful, went beyond her expectations! Definitely to others to her!

2017-10-09T17:00:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much!God Bless! Lita

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 India B

Lita is the best! Let me start by simply saying, she is very helpful and goes beyond what she is only required to do to help! She stayed the duration of the wedding, without us asking just to make sure our day went well!!!! If I could do it all over again it would be in reason... Read More for her.

2017-09-20T10:50:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, It was great working with you! May God Bless your marriage and new family. Lita

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Hannah M

Adelita is so talented! Our cake was simple, but so tasty! We had lemon, chocolate, and vanilla. Each flavor was yummy!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Karen W

I have seen many floral arrangements, but never as beautiful as the ones Blooms and Batter Designer Cakes makes. The love and care that is placed in creating everything is second to none. My only regret is not having Adelita make my cake, for a friend made it for us as a gift,... Read More but the bouquets and the boutonnieres that she made for our wedding was absolutely beautiful. I let Adelita know what my colors were and she matched them perfectly. I love her so much and appreciate her personal touch. Everyone that I come in contact with that is having any kind of special occasion, I am going to recommend Blooms and Batter.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Daina S

Adelita did an amazing job at designing my cake. It was exactly what I asked for, and she was able to work with me to get the design and colors I was looking for. It was delicious too. I would definitely recommend Blooms and Batter Designer to my friends and family!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Albert F

Lita is the nicest person ever. We met her when we were running over budget with our wedding preparations. We were looking for someone who can make a customized cake at affordable price. She listened carefully and came up with a quick solution. At the beginning, we were coming... Read More only for the cake. But when she realized that there were many things that we didn't know about a wedding ceremony, she offered to help us with the coloring and flowers. She made a very beautiful bouquet for my wife, and all the flowers for the bridesmaids, the groomsmen, and family. Can anyone believe that she decorated the church with her own accessories for no extra charge? YES she did. During the reception, she was there on time, and the cake was great and delicious. Overall​, Lita was amazing. She is the type of person that you will want to have at your ceremony. I will recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding cake, decoration and flowering. Thank you Lita for your positive input for the success of our wedding. God bless you.

2017-05-01T07:33:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your encouraging words!!! I was happy to help in any way that I could. You were great to work with. May you and yourn new bride have a fantastic future!!! God Bless You all!!! Lita

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 KATIE (

MS. LITA DID A FANTASTIC JOB. EVERYONE ENJOYED THE FLAVORS. SHE IS SO SWEET AND EASY TO WORK WITH. HAVE USED HER FOR MORE THAN JUST MY WEDDING DAY. MY FLOWERS WERE AMAZING. WE WENT WITH SILK AND EVERYONE THOUGHT THEY WERE REAL.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Stacia W

Adelita was so fun to work with. Not only did she do a great with the floral arrangements for my weddong, but she assisted in the decor for the ceremony as well. She was so willing to go above and beyond, to make sure she created a vision for what I truly desired. Would highly... Read More recommend again.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Matt B

Lots did a fantastic job with our flowers. She was very good at listening to our ideas and having a good feel for what we were looking for immediately. She also had some great ideas that made what we had in mind much better. She went above and beyond for us, checking local sites... Read More for particular flowers and going out and buying baskets herself when we mentioned we were looking at putting some flowers in baskets. If you are looking for a florist who do everything in her power to make the wedding exactly how you hoped--and then some--then you have come to the right place.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Katie B

Lita did our wedding flowers. Her arrangements were so beautiful! She was so easy to work with and flexible. On the actual day of the wedding, she was so helpful in allowing us to hold on to some of her vases when we had forgotten to bring some. Some of the other florists we... Read More talked to seemed a little intimidating, but Lita was easy going and enthusiastic about helping us achieve our look and theme. Many of our guests expressed their compliments on the flowers. We're so happy to have had Lita be a part of our day. And even though we decided to go a different route on the cake, I will say that hers was one of the best that we tried in Indianapolis, so you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Kelly K

Lita did such a great job making my dream wedding cake come true. I was a little nervous because my husband and I didn't look around at very many bakeries but Lita did such a great job. I didn't actually eat my cake, other than the small piece I had when we cut it but I received... Read More many compliments from guests about how great the cake was. I will definitely use Lita again for designer cakes in the future! She was also very reasonably priced!

2016-07-13T22:38:58 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! You looked so amazing on your wedding day, that you made the cake look even better! It was great working with you. Have a blessed marriage and future.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Kate C

Lita is amazing!! So easy to work with, accommodating, and kind. Our cake looked EXACTLY like the inspiration picture that I showed her, and it received great reviews from our guests. Very reasonably priced, as well!

2016-07-05T23:30:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you! Best wishes to you and your husband. have a blessed future together!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016

Blooms and Batter was an amazing company to work with. Adelita is such a warm, caring and patient business woman. She created beautiful cupcakes for my wedding and they tasted just as good. I can't speak highly enough of Adelita and her willingness to serve and help. Please... Read More consider doing business with Blooms and Batter for your next event, whatever that may be. May her business continue to be blessed.

2016-06-11T20:51:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind and encouraging words! God be with you and your new wife! Have a super blessed future together.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Kayleigh W

My husband and I are obsessed with succulents and we really wanted to incorporate them into our wedding as many ways as possible. The idea of finding someone who could hand build (not only succulents for the cutting cake) but tiny ones for the tops of our cupcakes seemed so... Read More daunting. We found Blooms and Batter on the Knot and I thought that since they specialize in flowers as well as cakes, maybe I had found someone to help create our dream. Since I live in Seattle, Lita and I conversed through email and by phone. She was superbly attentive and I felt like she completely understood what it was we were looking for and all the best ways to do it. Her pricing is beyond reasonable for all of the tiny details she added and how stress free she made everything. My mother and I diy'd pretty much everything and the fact that Lita was willing to come and prep/set up the cake and succulents for the cupcakes was beyond helpful. Lita was such a joy to work with; everything was beautiful, seemed so effortless and tasted delicious!

2016-06-07T15:05:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful encouraging words! Your family was a hoot, and great to work with. Have an awesome marriage!!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016

Lita is wonderful- I would highly recommend her for weddings or any occasion! She made a cutting cake and 100 cupcake toppers for my daughter's wedding. The theme was succulents- Lita handmade the most beautiful looking edible succulents for the cake, 100 cupcakes that we made... Read More and even put them on the cupcakes for us. They were absolutely beautiful and the cake was delicious.

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Jamie F

Adelita was simply amazing. She does cake and flowers which makes it so much easier. She gave us great value and was such a delight to work with. We did multiple flavors of cake, tried them all, and they were all so good! We added on flowered last minute and they turned out... Read More great too!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Bethany W

Adelita did a great job with our cake! We tasted cakes at several places and hers was hands-down the best and the most creative with flavors. She didn't have any trouble with our request for a small fancy cake and then sheet cakes for the guests. She provided good advice on... Read More quantity and was more reasonably priced than other bakers as well. Our cutting cake was gorgeous and tasty!

Great service

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Matt W

Adelita makes a delicious and beautiful wedding cake! I would recommend her to anyone who wants an amazing wedding cake

Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Our daughter wanted to have her wedding at our home, in the backyard by the lake. Bloom & Batter provided the cake, flowers and the decorations. Prior to hiring her, we met and samples all of her cake flavors. The cake was absolutely amazing. In addition, she showed us samples... Read More of her work for the flowers and decorations. Everything was perfect! Her attention to detail and perfection was impressive. We absolutely recommend her to any couple planning a wedding. Her pricing for all services was incredibly affordable. In addition to decorating the day of the event, she assured in cleaning up after the reception was over. She went above and beyond and it was our pleasure to share this wonderful day with her!!!

2015-10-27T23:13:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your family's big day! It was an honor and a pleasure! I could not think of a better way to spend my day. Your family was really fun to hang out with! I love... Read Less Read More

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Jessica S

Adelita is professional, extremely creative and fun to be around. She took my ideas and turned them into beautiful pieces of art. She made our wedding cake, flowers and table decorations. I could not ask for a better baker or decorator. She made our wedding spectacular and I... Read More wouldn't change a thing. She knows how to masterfully decorate the wedding while maintaining a fun and positive attitude. I would recommend her to every couple I talk to who is planning their wedding in the local area.

2015-10-27T23:15:46 Response from the vendor

It makes me so happy to bring joy to you on your special day! I was blessed to have met you and your family. Thank you for letting me be a part of your day. I wish you and your new husband well! God Bless... Read Less Read More

Delicious

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Nicole S

Blooms and Batter cakes are really delicious. I was impressed with both the cake and the frosting, which held up in the hot mid-August heat.

2015-10-12T12:26:51 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! God bless!

Dream

Reviewed on 10/09/2015

It was a dream come true. Delicious cake quality service. Excellent

2015-10-09T11:04:38 Response from the vendor

You are such a gentleman! I really appreciate you and your wife.