Every Bride Needs Something Blue!

We think finding THE DRESS should be an inviting experience. We want you to kick off your heels (or your snow boots ) and stay awhile. We've done our job if you have made some new friends and found your perfect dress. Congrats on finding the man of your dreams, now let us help you find the dress!!!

Gown Collections

Bridesmaid Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

685 South Broadway, Denver, CO

Amazing, stress-free experience!

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Jenny E

After trying on dresses in multiple states without any luck, I decided to make an appointment at Blue Bridal Boutique while in Denver for a business trip. I didn't have an entourage, and was expecting to feel intimidated and overwhelmed when entering the store.. I was the only... Read More bride in the store and my consultant Julia greeted me with a huge smile. She immediately made me feel comfortable and sat me down to learn more about what I was looking for. The first dress she pulled for me gave me that fuzzy feeling even while still on the rack!! I was allowed to walk around and mark the dresses I was interested in trying on with clothes pins (incredibly cute idea) and then went into the dressing room. I was carrying a bit of holiday weight at the time and had felt so uncomfortable with strangers in the dressing room with me in all the other bridal stores I had gone to, but Julia let me put the dress on myself and then just came in to help me with the zipper. That first moment I put the first dress on, I knew.. I half heartedly tried on a few more gowns, but I already knew.. I had found my dress!!! Since I live in New York, but am originally in Sweden and am getting married in Michigan where my fiance's family lives(!!!), I needed to send pictures to loved ones to make sure it was the right one. Julia was so patient with me and took as many pictures of me as I wanted. I left the store knowing that I'd found the dress and went to pick up a mini bottle of champagne on my way back to the hotel to celebrate! A few days later I called to place the order over the phone when I was back in New York. I had called a few NYC stores to see if they could get me the dress, but my gut feeling told me to order from Blue Bridal. They answered all my crazy questions and gave me written confirmations of my order.. I checked in a couple of times and they always got back to me within 24 hours or less! Well, today my dress arrived and I couldn't be happier! I need to have some alterations, but that could have something to do with the fact that I've lost 14 pounds so far... There was a small stain on the sash that came with the dress, but I don't think I'm using it and if I were I'm sure I could get it out. Everything else was flawless! The funniest part about all of this is that I had a dream that I found my dress in Denver right after I got engaged.. Which made no sense to me since I didn't have any connections to Denver.. Well, it was all written in the stars! I warmly recommend this store! I'm telling all my engaged NYC friends to fly to Denver to have the same experience! Thank you SO much to Julia and the rest of the staff in the store, I'm so grateful for everything you've done for me!! Can't wait to share my wedding pictures after my big day.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2014 Meghan H

My hunt for a wedding dress began as a comedy of errors (which I, of course, did not find very funny). After heading through no less than 10 bridal shops, many of which were AWFUL, I was ready to give up. On our way home from Denver, my mom suggested that we stop at Blue Bridal... Read More in Castle Rock on our way back home. Even though we didn't have an appointment, Sarah let me go in an look at the dresses. Then, when her appointment called to say they would be late, Sarah pulled several dresses for me to try on. She was so helpful and friendly. The shop is beautiful and so calming (which was much more important than I would have realized). I ended up purchasing a beautiful Pronovias gown that I just fell in love with. Then I learned that, because the Castle Rock Blue Bridal was new, they were doing a bonus. Because I purchased my dress there, I got a beautiful Sarah Gabriel veil absolutely free! It was like my own personal fairy godmother haha. I also bought a beautiful flower hairpiece to wear during the reception The process was wonderful, the shop is beautiful, and the dresses are AMAZING! I highly recommend this store!!

Awesome Boutique! Must go!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Rachael D

I loved my experience here! They were so kind and very knowledgeable! I was able to say, "yes to the dress" at their boutique! Great and fun location too! Very reasonably priced!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Marina Q

Absolutely amazing! So many beautiful dress options and for such an affordable price. I am absolutely in love with my dress and the girls that work there. Such a fun environment to make finding your dress a memorable experience!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016

I had been to a few other bridal salons, but nothing was quite like Blue Bridal! Their selection was fantastic, and their pricing was great as well. I found my dress here and the woman I was working with Jess was fantastic. She made dress shopping a breeze, and when I started... Read More crying because I loved my dress she did too. At my appointment to get sized and to double check that this dress was the one I got to work with Julia! She was awesome as well. Honestly you can't go wrong here.

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Kayla J

It was the first time I had shopped for a wedding dress and I had an amazing experience! I found my perfect dress. The employees were extremely helpful. They were worried about how I liked the dress and how I was feeling, which made me feel very comfortable. They were flexible... Read More with my family and I, as we stayed a bit after they closed to celebrate! So thankful for their help and flexibility.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Nicole K

I am so glad i found this place! After visiting a couple other Bridal shops i am so glad i didn't settle because i found my perfect dress here! I had the pleasure of working with Natalie who was so patient, nice, and more importantly honest about my choices making me so... Read More grateful. This shop looks small at first but the range of styles and quality of dresses makes this place stand out and more importantly they make you feel welcome and do not pressure you because they know how important it is to find the perfect dress. I'm so excited to get married :)

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Amy L

My sisters and mom flew in town for a marathon weekend of dress shopping. By the time I got to blue bridal I was exhausted and frustrated. I had somewhat of an idea the shape of dress I wanted, but couldn't find my dress. Jan was my consultant and she was AMAZING. She reminded... Read More me that shopping should be fun, got me laughing, and even recommended I take some time to think before I actually put my deposit down on a dress. She was well liked by my family and super personable. She honestly made my experience and I adore her! The store has a good selection and if you visit try to get Jan as your consultant!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Jen N

My experience at Blue Bridal has been great! I found the perfect dress and they were all so helpful and not pushy at all. The seamstress is also awesome and made my dress fit beautifully.

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Tina W

I just had my alterations done here but they were amazing! They squeezed me in for a last minute appointment on a weekend when my mom and mother in law were visiting so they could both see my dress. They did an amazing job and were so accommodating!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Christine K

Where do I start? All of my family and friends are back on the east coast so I decided I would go dress shopping on my own. I went to a couple of other bridal shops but wasn't in love with any of them. My first appointment at Blue Bridal blew the other boutiques out of the... Read More water. I quickly narrowed down to 3 dresses that I loved. My second appointment with Julia was to re-try the dresses. Julia listened to my likes and my dislikes with each one. She had the perfect vision for me and came back with a dress I just fell in love with. It was a combination of all of the details I liked in the other dresses all in one. It was simply stunning and I knew that it was the ONE! Thank you so much for all of your help. And thank you for making me feel as important and special as every other bride that walks through those doors.

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Allison G

I came to Blue Bridal on a recommendation from a friend who had recently purchased her dress there, and she didn't steer me wrong! I visited Blue twice, the first time just to get a feel for the type of dress I wanted and the second time because I knew I'd find my dress there... Read More after visiting some other bridal stores that just didn't stack up to my first experience at Blue. All the girls who work there are super friendly and knowledgeable, and I never felt pressured to buy anything. After trying on what seemed like fifty dresses and loving almost all of them over two visits, Julia helped me narrow down what exactly I was looking for and we found the dress! I can't say enough good things about my experience at Blue Bridal and I will absolutely recommend them to anyone I know looking for a wedding dress.

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Annie F

Wonderful people and wonderful place! From the minute you walk in to their boutique, you will instantly feel comfortable! Julia was my right hand woman during the entire process! Thanks for making me feel beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Renee E

Julia was my bridal stylist and I cannot express my deepest gratitude for her exceptional service! She is hands down the BEST! She makes you feel comfortable, gives you her honest opinion, and goes above and beyond to help you say "yes to the dress". She gives you just the right... Read More amount of attention based on your demeanor and doesn't pressure you at all!!!! She makes sure to make you happy! She made time and effort to learn YOUR love story and was genuinely interested in your life. I tried on some dresses D'Anneli, a & bé, and David's bridal. Out of all the places, I felt the most comfortable and had the best expires be at Blue Bridal and I can honestly say that it was because of Julia and her exceptional service. She was willing to let you try on veils, sashes, head pieces, anything where as some places try to make you find THE DRESS before playing around. I can go on and on about Julia and how great she is!!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2016

I went into Blue Bridal this past weekend to try on wedding dresses and was amazed by the staff and their help. I had gone to one other shop before but didn't find what I was looking for and felt like the stylist wasn't really there to help me. At Blue Bridal, it was the exact... Read More opposite. From the second I walked through the door till I said "yes" I felt like the stylist was there to help me find the perfect dress. Julia was wonderful. She knew exactly what to have me try on and that was the one I ended up buying. She was so friendly and helpful through the whole appointment. I am so glad I found Blue Bridal!

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Ashley A

This was the first boutique I walked into, and I didn't need to go any further! The ladies there were so accommodating and helpful!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Allie E

My experience at Blue Bridal was absolutely exactly what I wanted when I pictured this day. Julia was amazing at listening to what I wanted and was able to adapt to my family and was able to maintain a stress-free environment the whole time. She found a dress neither my family... Read More nor myself had picked in the beginning and it ended up being the most beautiful dress and I am so excited to wear it on my wedding day! I would So so recommend this boutique to anyone looking for the dress of their dreams!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Brittany L

My experience at Blue Bridal was nothing short of amazing. I was greeted promptly upon arriving the whole team and was offered something to drink shortly after. Julia was my consultant was a perfect fit for me. We made an instant connection as we both were alumni from the... Read More same college. She was very sweet and helpful. Not to mention she kept topping off my champagne glass! I found the dress of my dreams at Blue Bridal and want to give Julia big kudos for helping me out.

Fantastic Dress Shopping Experience

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jessica G

My experience at Blue Bridal was fantastic from start to finish. They weren't pushy at all, were very respectful of my budget and I ended up finding my dream dress there! I was able to customize my dress the way I wanted it and it turned out beautifully. I would absolutely... Read More recommend Blue to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Renee R

Every time I walked into Blue Bridal I felt welcomed and at home. They were always so friendly and patient with me as I tried on dresses. I never once felt rushed to leave during my visit or pressured into anything I was looking at. They let me make my own decisions and... Read More contributed to answering any questions. Thanks for helping me find my dream dress!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Alicia L

I recently bought my wedding dress at Blue and could not be happier! From the moment I walked in the door I felt completely welcomed. The boutique is beautiful and charming, and the designers they offer are just as gorgeous. I absolutely love that they aim to sell affordable... Read More wedding dresses--this is what drew me to Blue in the first place and I was not disappointed. My appointment was with Natalie, and she was wonderful, friendly, and helpful. I did not feel pressured to buy a dress at all. Instead, it felt as if she was another friend there to support me in my dress search. She clamped and re-clamped the dresses I tried so that we could get an idea of how the dresses would look from every angle, and brought over accessories she thought would pair well with specific dresses. With the help of Natalie and the Blue Bridal Boutique I found my dream dress in less than an hour and had the best time!

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Nicki A

I had the hardest time finding the perfect wedding dress, until I came to Blue Bridal Boutique. The whole reason I decided to come here is because I saw they were having a trunk sale for one of the designers I had been awing over for some time. I came here and within minutes... Read More found my dream dress! The girls that work there are helpful and very nice. My dress came in super fast, and since it was months before I would need to start getting alterations on it, they offered to store it there until it was time to start the alterations! They "recommend" an alterations service, but you are welcome to choose any that you like. I went with their in-house alterations company and couldn't have been happier! Brandi was so awesome to work with! She came up with the perfect idea to solve an issue I had with my sash. Not to mention, the alteration work she did was perfect! I felt as if my dress was definitely in good hands!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Olivia T

I visited Blue Bridal Boutique with my mother and sister this morning and I have to say, my experience was even better than expected! I'm from North Carolina, and today was our last day on vacation in Denver. I made an appointment because i found out that they had what I thought... Read More was my dream dress and I HAD to try it on. I tried on probably ten dresses, fell in love with half of them, and am still completely torn on which one I love the most! Roxy was AMAZING. She made me feel super comfortable, and she knew just what to add to take each dress to over the top gorgeous! I would send anyone and everyone I know here. It was the best first dress shopping experience I could have ever asked for!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Katie V

Walking into this place I didn't know what to to expect for a store on 16th street mall. At first I thought it was small and did not think they would have what I wanted. I had been to several stores already and either the dresses I liked were too expensive or not what I wanted.... Read More My appointment was with Julia and right away I felt like she was really invested in me as an individual, and not a dollar sign. She asked questions about what I was envisioning for my wedding and really was able to give great suggestions. The dresses I tried on were all beautiful and reasonably priced! It came down to 2 dresses that I absolutely loved. I am very indecisive about almost everything and Julia was so patient and did not make me feel badly at all about trying on both dresses over the course of 3 hours! She worked with me and offered me great advice on how to get what I wanted from both dresses onto 1 dress! I am so happy I came here and am definitely confident in my decision!

Reviewed on 7/19/2015

Blue bridal is amazing! I had no idea what I wanted for a dress and Julia found me the perfect dress! It was the second one I ever tried on. I am very Petite and she found a designer that makes dresses to size so I wouldn't have to pay tons in alterations once it gets in. She... Read More was so sweet and tons of help! She made me feel comfortable and listened to what I wanted and was looking for!