Bridesmaid Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

685 South Broadway, Denver, CO

Amazing, stress-free experience!

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Jenny E

After trying on dresses in multiple states without any luck, I decided to make an appointment at Blue Bridal Boutique while in Denver for a business trip. I didn't have an entourage, and was expecting to feel intimidated and overwhelmed when entering the store.. I was the only... Read More bride in the store and my consultant Julia greeted me with a huge smile. She immediately made me feel comfortable and sat me down to learn more about what I was looking for. The first dress she pulled for me gave me that fuzzy feeling even while still on the rack!! I was allowed to walk around and mark the dresses I was interested in trying on with clothes pins (incredibly cute idea) and then went into the dressing room. I was carrying a bit of holiday weight at the time and had felt so uncomfortable with strangers in the dressing room with me in all the other bridal stores I had gone to, but Julia let me put the dress on myself and then just came in to help me with the zipper. That first moment I put the first dress on, I knew.. I half heartedly tried on a few more gowns, but I already knew.. I had found my dress!!! Since I live in New York, but am originally in Sweden and am getting married in Michigan where my fiance's family lives(!!!), I needed to send pictures to loved ones to make sure it was the right one. Julia was so patient with me and took as many pictures of me as I wanted. I left the store knowing that I'd found the dress and went to pick up a mini bottle of champagne on my way back to the hotel to celebrate! A few days later I called to place the order over the phone when I was back in New York. I had called a few NYC stores to see if they could get me the dress, but my gut feeling told me to order from Blue Bridal. They answered all my crazy questions and gave me written confirmations of my order.. I checked in a couple of times and they always got back to me within 24 hours or less! Well, today my dress arrived and I couldn't be happier! I need to have some alterations, but that could have something to do with the fact that I've lost 14 pounds so far... There was a small stain on the sash that came with the dress, but I don't think I'm using it and if I were I'm sure I could get it out. Everything else was flawless! The funniest part about all of this is that I had a dream that I found my dress in Denver right after I got engaged.. Which made no sense to me since I didn't have any connections to Denver.. Well, it was all written in the stars! I warmly recommend this store! I'm telling all my engaged NYC friends to fly to Denver to have the same experience! Thank you SO much to Julia and the rest of the staff in the store, I'm so grateful for everything you've done for me!! Can't wait to share my wedding pictures after my big day.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2014 Meghan H

My hunt for a wedding dress began as a comedy of errors (which I, of course, did not find very funny). After heading through no less than 10 bridal shops, many of which were AWFUL, I was ready to give up. On our way home from Denver, my mom suggested that we stop at Blue Bridal... Read More in Castle Rock on our way back home. Even though we didn't have an appointment, Sarah let me go in an look at the dresses. Then, when her appointment called to say they would be late, Sarah pulled several dresses for me to try on. She was so helpful and friendly. The shop is beautiful and so calming (which was much more important than I would have realized). I ended up purchasing a beautiful Pronovias gown that I just fell in love with. Then I learned that, because the Castle Rock Blue Bridal was new, they were doing a bonus. Because I purchased my dress there, I got a beautiful Sarah Gabriel veil absolutely free! It was like my own personal fairy godmother haha. I also bought a beautiful flower hairpiece to wear during the reception The process was wonderful, the shop is beautiful, and the dresses are AMAZING! I highly recommend this store!!

Awesome Boutique! Must go!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Rachael D

I loved my experience here! They were so kind and very knowledgeable! I was able to say, "yes to the dress" at their boutique! Great and fun location too! Very reasonably priced!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Leilani L

Blue was my third appointment of the day, and upon entering, I was charmed by the shop itself and the atmosphere. The chalkboard outside listed all the brides names for the day, and makes you feel special, not just another “appointment”. My initial appointment ended with me... Read More saying yes to a dress I didn’t truly love, after trying four or five on. Everyone in my party loved it, but I didn’t have the “moment” that everyone talks about. I called the shop a couple days later, and spoke with Julia. I expressed my frustration to her about not being in love with the dress, and she went above and beyond to help me! She asked me to send her my Pinterest pictures and inspiration ideas to her email, and she responded quickly and with her own expertise and opinions. She went so far as to request sample dresses from the designer that she didn’t currently have in the shop, but that resembled my personal taste. She scheduled a second appointment with me, and made my day! Julia has an in depth knowledge of the designers in her boutique, including what can and cannot be personalized on each dress, and took my personal style and insecurities into account. She suggested two dresses to me that weren’t in my original thoughts, and I loved them both. She recommended customization on them that I wouldn’t have thought of, and was extremely patient with me as I varied between the two dresses. I found my dream dress, (one of her suggested styles) and walked out with a smile on my face and a great feeling in my heart. Julia easily could’ve stood behind the “no refunds, no exchanges” policy, but instead told me “I only have happy brides”. She truly went above and beyond for my day, and my dress. Words cannot express my gratitude! I highly recommend Blue, as more highly recommend Julia!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Rachel H

I said yes to the dress at Blue Bridal and am so glad I did! Julie was great and really helped me since I am not local and need to ship my dress. It was the most welcoming bridal shop I've been to. Pictures are encouraged, and browsing was so fun! I found my dress right away!... Read More The prices were perfect, with trunk show sales and specials that make it even better! So happy I found Blue, although I really wished they were still located on the 16th Street Mall. Must stop shop for brides coming to Denver!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Megan W

Blue Bridal was by far my favorite salon I visited in Denver. It was a really laid back environment, the stylists were extremely helpful, and it was so easy to find the perfect dress here. Rachel was my stylist, and was super sweet and accommodating. Blue was my first... Read More appointment, and they were able to get me back in the next day after my next appointments to try on the dress I knew I loved once more to ensure I was 100% sure of my purchase. There are also a lot of really affordable options here. Love Blue Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rebecca L

Julia was so helpful and made me feel comfortable the entire time! She made me feel beautiful in every dressed I tried on and didn't laugh when I didn't know what the terms were she was talking about. She made me feel so special and I can't wait to tell all of my friends to go... Read More here!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Stephani F

I am SO glad I found this shop; I found my dress!!! Julia was absolutely amazing throughout the process and extremely encouraging and seemed genuinely excited for me. She listened to what I said I like and don't like then picked out a few dresses for me to try on while my mom,... Read More my sisters and I looked around for some as well. Julia was so honest about their pricing as well! My sisters chose a dress for me to try and she told me it was over the budget I had mentioned to her and she said it in an extremely polite manor. I only went to two other shops, but my experience at Blue Bridal was by far the best. I will definitely rave to future brides about Blue Bridal and Julia! Thank youuuu!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Scott C

This is Ashlie :) Julia was my dress helper on Tuesday!! She was AMAZING!! She was also super helpful and patient with me and the group of people I was with. I can't wait to go back and do my fitting with her. She made the moment feel especially special and I enjoyed the... Read More conversation!! Go to Blue Bridal!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Erica C

Could not have had a better experience at Blue Bridal. The atmosphere is so welcoming and calming. Julia was beyond helpful in helping me find the perfect dress! The prices are extremely reasonable and the quality amazing! Would recommend every bride to go to Blue Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Stephanie A

Loved my experience there! Found my dress on the 2nd stop. Pricing was reasonable, and the fitting process was easy. I actually broke the clasp off the dress the day I got it and they were able to fix it the next business day, no charge! I loved my dress and loved the... Read More experience there. Great and friendly.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alison L

Love the store! Very friendly employees and beautiful atmosphere! Maddie was so sweet and helpful! She made it quick and easy to get in and out of each dress. She asked good questions to aid my decision making and made it fun to shop. My dress is a great price and I can't wait... Read More to put it on again! Thank you Blue Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Kelly G

I found my dream dress at Blue Bridal! There wasn't time for me to schedule a full appointment, but I was called after hours and told I could still come in for 45 minutes at the most. Julia pulled the dresses I wanted right away. She was so patient with me as I called and face... Read More timed loved ones that couldn't be there to experience "the yes-to-the-dress moment" with me in person, and then she stayed after hours as I debated and then committed to buying my dress! Such a fun and exciting experience!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Ilona S

I am so happy that my first place wedding dress shopping was at Blue Bridal. My bridalista Julia was incredible and the place was very welcoming. I found the dress of my dreams within minutes. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or more a wonderful location and staff.... Read More Every bride needs to check out Blue Bridal Boutique!!! 10/10!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Ilona S

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Bri L

So happy I found my dress at Blue Bridal! The salon is gorgeous, there is a great selection of gowns, and the prices won't break the bank! Julia was so easy to work with and was very knowledgeable. I would recommend this salon to anyone in the Denver area.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Aimee E

Wow! I just can't say enough about Blue Bridal. The welcome was warm, there was a wide range of dress styles and plenty of my own style to choose from. My bridalista Julia was so easy to work with. I had 3 of my bridesmaids and my mother in law with me throwing opinions all over... Read More the place and she allowed me private time to listen to my intuition and make my own choice. I loved my whole experience here. Thanks again Julia!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Kelly J

I went to Blue Bridal because they had a dress I had been eyeing online for some time. I worked with Julia, who was awesome! She was kind, funny, and did not pressure me into anything. She helped me try in several dresses and gave me her honest opinion. I was very happy with the... Read More level of customer service I received.

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Mallory P

Wow!! Talk about the perfect Wedding Dress shopping experience!! I was visiting Denver from Atlanta, GA and had my sister, mom and dad with me. From the second we walked in the door Julia had a smile on her face and a warmth in her voice when she asked about my wedding and dress... Read More search. She was so personable and helpful, not the mention the Boutique itself was adorable and really set the mood for the occasion. Julia helped narrow the dress search and ask the right questions to find what I liked AND in budget! Thank you Julia! 👰🏽👰🏽 Thank you Blue Beidal for making this journey so fun and memorable!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Victoria R

I got my accessories here and they were absolutely beautiful. The staff were very attentive and it was a lot of fun.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Kelly A

The salon is smaller (which is what I was looking for) and still offers a great variety of styles and designers, and all at surprisingly reasonable prices. The ladies at Blue are also second to none. They were friendly, honest, and accommodating to my family and I each time we... Read More came in. When I found my dress, it felt like they were genuinely celebrating with me. I recommend them to everyone!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Marina Q

Absolutely amazing! So many beautiful dress options and for such an affordable price. I am absolutely in love with my dress and the girls that work there. Such a fun environment to make finding your dress a memorable experience!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016

I had been to a few other bridal salons, but nothing was quite like Blue Bridal! Their selection was fantastic, and their pricing was great as well. I found my dress here and the woman I was working with Jess was fantastic. She made dress shopping a breeze, and when I started... Read More crying because I loved my dress she did too. At my appointment to get sized and to double check that this dress was the one I got to work with Julia! She was awesome as well. Honestly you can't go wrong here.

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Kayla J

It was the first time I had shopped for a wedding dress and I had an amazing experience! I found my perfect dress. The employees were extremely helpful. They were worried about how I liked the dress and how I was feeling, which made me feel very comfortable. They were flexible... Read More with my family and I, as we stayed a bit after they closed to celebrate! So thankful for their help and flexibility.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Nicole K

I am so glad i found this place! After visiting a couple other Bridal shops i am so glad i didn't settle because i found my perfect dress here! I had the pleasure of working with Natalie who was so patient, nice, and more importantly honest about my choices making me so... Read More grateful. This shop looks small at first but the range of styles and quality of dresses makes this place stand out and more importantly they make you feel welcome and do not pressure you because they know how important it is to find the perfect dress. I'm so excited to get married :)

Start a Conversation!