Every Bride Needs Something Blue!

We think finding THE DRESS should be an inviting experience. We want you to kick off your heels (or your snow boots ) and stay awhile. We've done our job if you have made some new friends and found your perfect dress. Congrats on finding the love of your life, now let us help you find the dress!!!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

685 South Broadway, Denver, CO (303) 446-2583

Amazing, stress-free experience!

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Jenny E

After trying on dresses in multiple states without any luck, I decided to make an appointment at Blue Bridal Boutique while in Denver for a business trip. I didn't have an entourage, and was expecting to feel intimidated and overwhelmed when entering the store.. I was the only... Read More bride in the store and my consultant Julia greeted me with a huge smile. She immediately made me feel comfortable and sat me down to learn more about what I was looking for. The first dress she pulled for me gave me that fuzzy feeling even while still on the rack!! I was allowed to walk around and mark the dresses I was interested in trying on with clothes pins (incredibly cute idea) and then went into the dressing room. I was carrying a bit of holiday weight at the time and had felt so uncomfortable with strangers in the dressing room with me in all the other bridal stores I had gone to, but Julia let me put the dress on myself and then just came in to help me with the zipper. That first moment I put the first dress on, I knew.. I half heartedly tried on a few more gowns, but I already knew.. I had found my dress!!! Since I live in New York, but am originally in Sweden and am getting married in Michigan where my fiance's family lives(!!!), I needed to send pictures to loved ones to make sure it was the right one. Julia was so patient with me and took as many pictures of me as I wanted. I left the store knowing that I'd found the dress and went to pick up a mini bottle of champagne on my way back to the hotel to celebrate! A few days later I called to place the order over the phone when I was back in New York. I had called a few NYC stores to see if they could get me the dress, but my gut feeling told me to order from Blue Bridal. They answered all my crazy questions and gave me written confirmations of my order.. I checked in a couple of times and they always got back to me within 24 hours or less! Well, today my dress arrived and I couldn't be happier! I need to have some alterations, but that could have something to do with the fact that I've lost 14 pounds so far... There was a small stain on the sash that came with the dress, but I don't think I'm using it and if I were I'm sure I could get it out. Everything else was flawless! The funniest part about all of this is that I had a dream that I found my dress in Denver right after I got engaged.. Which made no sense to me since I didn't have any connections to Denver.. Well, it was all written in the stars! I warmly recommend this store! I'm telling all my engaged NYC friends to fly to Denver to have the same experience! Thank you SO much to Julia and the rest of the staff in the store, I'm so grateful for everything you've done for me!! Can't wait to share my wedding pictures after my big day.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2014 Meghan H

My hunt for a wedding dress began as a comedy of errors (which I, of course, did not find very funny). After heading through no less than 10 bridal shops, many of which were AWFUL, I was ready to give up. On our way home from Denver, my mom suggested that we stop at Blue Bridal... Read More in Castle Rock on our way back home. Even though we didn't have an appointment, Sarah let me go in an look at the dresses. Then, when her appointment called to say they would be late, Sarah pulled several dresses for me to try on. She was so helpful and friendly. The shop is beautiful and so calming (which was much more important than I would have realized). I ended up purchasing a beautiful Pronovias gown that I just fell in love with. Then I learned that, because the Castle Rock Blue Bridal was new, they were doing a bonus. Because I purchased my dress there, I got a beautiful Sarah Gabriel veil absolutely free! It was like my own personal fairy godmother haha. I also bought a beautiful flower hairpiece to wear during the reception The process was wonderful, the shop is beautiful, and the dresses are AMAZING! I highly recommend this store!!

Awesome Boutique! Must go!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Rachael D

I loved my experience here! They were so kind and very knowledgeable! I was able to say, "yes to the dress" at their boutique! Great and fun location too! Very reasonably priced!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Lauren P

After a long search, I found my dress at Blue! I had been to many boutiques prior to this one and Julia by far was my favorite consultant to work with. She was patient with humor and helpful without being pushy. I had a great time and I'd definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Kelcy S

Blue Bridal Boutique was AMAZING. I cannot thank Julia enough for all of her help and guidance throughout the entire process. She picked out dress styles that were in my price range and that I was interested in. She then provided several options to try on and compare. Buying a... Read More wedding dress is such an emotional and exciting experience and I cannot recommend Julia and Blue Bridal Boutique more for their amazing service, and beautiful dresses.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Bethany D

I had by far the best experience at Blue Bridal! Julia Scott is INCREDIBLE! She was just the sweetest thing ever & made shopping for me so amazing. I went to another salon later that day just because I had an appointment and I wanted to make sure there was nothing else out... Read More there. I am a retail manager so I know customer service like the back of my hand, and the service was horrific. I instantly wanted to leave. All I could think about was that dress and Julia. She made me so special and excited to help me find my dream dress. So after leaving the other bridal salon I told my family I know that is my dress at Blue. We hurried back and as I walked in I couldn't have been more excited to see Julia. She gave me the biggest hug and I told her I know that is my dress. We tried the dress back on, she dolled me all up and the tears started rolling. I knew it was the one. I am beyond thankful for Blue Bridal and especially Julia, I couldn't have done it without her.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Allison M

I cannot give Blue Bridal and Julia enough praise or thanks. If you want to find THE dress, you must go to Blue. It’s not only the cutest boutique, but you will feel comfortable and so special while trying on the dresses. Julia didn’t tell me what she thought I wanted to hear,... Read More but actually listened to what I imagined myself looking like and how I want to feel on my wedding day. She gave me honest feedback and did not give up on finding my dream dress. Julia was just as excited as I was and celebrated with my entourage and I when we found THE dress. Julia also had a lot of suggestions for alterations that could be made in order to make the dress a true one-of-a-kind. THANK YOU JULIA AND BLUE - I CAN’T WAIT TO BE BACK FOR MY FITTING!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kelly P

I was apprehensive about the whole wedding dress shopping experience but Julia was absolutely amazing!! I had so much fun trying on dresses! She was professional, honest and made the experience memorable for my mom and I. Thank you! Look no further than Blue Bridal for your... Read More wedding dress!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Melodie S

I truly believe that finding my dress at Blue was meant to be! I had traveled over four hours and waited 6 years to finally visit Blue with my best friend to pick out my wedding dress. I thought I had scheduled an appointment with Blue for the one day I was in Denver but by some... Read More terrible mistake I had scheduled with some other bridal salon. When greeted for my non-existent appointment, Maddie was able to let my friend and I pick out 4 dresses for me to try on before her next appointment. Within 20 minutes I had found the one (after trying on probably 50 others at other salons) and spent the other 40 minutes that Maddie had available dancing around the salon in the dress. Maddie allowed me to video call my mom who lives out of state so she was involved in the process. Maddie even gave me a discount because she said she had so much fun trying on dresses. I will forever be grateful for Maddie squeezing me in to try on gowns which resulted in me finding my dream dress!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Kimberly I

Blue Bridal is a beautiful boutique close to my neighborhood and made shopping for a wedding dress stress-free and fun! Every visit from the first time I found "the one" dress after shopping at a number of other stores, to the Sip and Style, and dress fittings made me feel... Read More glamorous and special. My Mom and bridesmaid even enjoyed the experience because they provided champagne and macaroons to us- which they loved. I ended up with a unique dress from a designer out of a trunk show and feel almost like I had a one of kind dress. Great experience- thank you!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Brittany G

I had a fantastic experience with Julia Scott at this salon. She was very helpful and made me feel completely comfortable. I also found their openness about price and willingness to work within my budget amazing. It also helps that I found my dress here under budget! Thank you... Read More Julia for being a great part of this hectic wedding planning period!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kayla C

This was the first and only boutique I went to. I couldn't believe how friendly the staff was and I found my dream wedding dress. The alterations were amazing and everything about my experience was just so customized to me. You will find a one of a kind dress here. There is... Read More nothing cookie cutter about it. My dress was so special and so beautiful. Everyone there was just amazing and the dress was soo beautiful.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Kara G

I had such a wonderful time trying on dresses with Julia, she was amazing! After a stressful day of dress shopping I felt very relaxed at Blue! The set up of the shop is amazing! I liked not having to walk from the dressing room on to a platform everything was right there. I... Read More highly recommend going here to get your dress! Blue was my third shop of the day and I was feeling defeated, like I'd never get "that feeling" she put me in a dress and it hit me. I think she could tell because she asked if I needed a moment before she opened the curtain and I just started crying! Amazing experience! And the prices were totally reasonable! 💕💕💕

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Danielle R

Julia Scott... You MUST go see her. The dress was something very important to me. She gave us a top notch service and made the experience the best I'd ever had, I knew in my heart I found the dress and service to make our wedding day amazing. She let us take some photos because... Read More my family is out of state. Sadly I let some of my family skew my opinion and did not purchase the dress. Something inside of me continued to feel wrong as I looked at other places, out of guilt I purchased another dress. Eventually I could not take it and called Julia back. She took extra care of me and helped me to get the dress I knew in my heart and mind was the right one. She expressed to me initially when I was in the store she also felt "it was the one". Lots of people can work in a Bridal store and help you, but when someone like her can read your heart and and also have that feeling of something being "just right", that is priceless service. Julia helped save me from wearing a dress and created a memorable feeling while wearing a dress I will never forget.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Megan W

I had THE BEST experience I could have imagined with Blue Bridal! Upon stepping into the shop, I know this is exactly how I should feel - everything is so white, clean, and sparkly! The girls that work here are beyond amazing. Always so nice, chatty, and willing to listen to you... Read More go on and on about your wedding ideas and upcoming day :) The entire experience was wonderful from beginning to end. I found the perfect dress, had a wonderful experience getting it altered, and recently dropped my dress off to have cleaned and preserved - I'm honestly going to miss going in every few months!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Melissa W

I said yes to the dress at Blue Bridal! After trying on dozens of dresses around town at a total of five different boutiques, it was clear the dress for me was at blue bridal. Not only was the dress so lovely that I didn't want to take it off, it was right in my price range. On... Read More top of that, my experience at Blue Bridal was exceptional. Maddie made me feel special from the moment I arrived, expecting to see me and greeting me by name. I never felt pressured by her at all. I am looking forward to the time I get to spend with Maddie and her friendly team in their beautiful space!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Kaila L

After a full day of appointments and trying on dresses while loved ones were in town, I'm pleased to say I walked away with THE perfect gown at Blue!! I had made three appointments that day to find the dress, with one very specifically in mind. Julia was the only person to ask... Read More about the gown I had in mind and came to have it in stock for me!! I was thrilled and the whole day was really just leading up the this dress. Julia ended up pulling THE gown that I walked away with and I'm so excited to enter into the process on alterations and getting the gown perfect. She was such a breath of fresh air, it quickly felt like we were old friends. I am so impressed with the service from beginning to end, the dress I found is also under budget with alterations (& several) too!! I would, and already have, highly recommended Blue to all of my bride to be friends in the area. :)

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Lauren B

I had a wonderful time with the Blue Bridal. I was an out of town bride and a student while planning a wedding. And although it was hard to fly back for my fitting appointments, the Blue Bridal worked very hard to help me fit in my appointments and make them as stress free as... Read More possible. The steamstress was great as well as who helped me find my dress. She was helpful and not pushy as I was having a hard time choosing which dress I would like. Overall my family and I had a great experience at this boutique.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Jade E

Absolutely wonderful! I loved being a bride from Blue Bridal! Their seamstress and staff are incredibly kind. They listen to you and what you want. They were able to change my sash order asap when I changed my mind, were in constant communication when a new piece arrived and... Read More were very helpful in answering all of my questions, in person, on phone and email. Their backboard welcoming each bride that day to their appointment is a sweet touch, and if you become a Blue Bridal boutique bride I definitely recommend that you go to one of their Sip & Style events! You feel absolutely pampered getting everything together for the big day.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 RaeLynn S

I purchased my wedding dress from Blue Bridal Boutique as I absolutely LOVED the dress I chose. It was gorgeous and one of my favorite parts of my whole wedding. The downfall with Blue Bridal Boutique that I had was they measured me incorrectly. I knew what size I was and they... Read More proceeded to add a size and say that I needed more length on it. Then, when I went to get my alterations done, they needed to take in quite a bit because it was too big AND they needed to shorten it because it was too long AFTER I payed extra for more length. The only two things I needed to have done turns out I really didn't need to have done, if they measured correctly. I feel ripped off by them to a point in having to pay $600 in alterations that I most likely didn't need to spend if they had just done it right. I felt like they did it just to get more money out of me...not the best experience there.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Brittany T

AMAZING! I absolutely loved it. They were so welcoming and kind. I was very excited to try in dresses and find one I loved and it was everything I expected and more. It's so beautifully decorated, the staff makes you feel so welcomed and comfortable!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Alli G

The women at Blue Bridal truly make finding a dress an exciting experience. I was very nervous about being too picky and not finding the right dress, but Julia made sure I felt comfortable saying yes and no to whatever dresses I tried on. I would 100% recommend this shop to... Read More anyone looking for a dress. It is a small, intimate place to try on dresses. And after you find the dress, they are very accommodating if you ever want to go back and try it on again. I couldn't be more happy with my experience!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Madisen H

I absolutely loved my experience at Blue bridal. Madii was WONDERFUL! She was so sweet and catered perfectly to my style, we had so much fun together. I would 100% recommend coming here. I got the first dress I tried on! Completely stress free experience.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Kaitlyn S

I want to make sure every new bride knows to bring their measurements with them when they come to Blue Bridal OR second guess your consultant and request them to size up. I traveled to Denver from Billings, MT to wedding dress shop since it was the easiest and least expensive... Read More way to have my mother from Indianapolis with me. The day of my bridal appointment went extremely well. I found the dress of my dreams and everyone that helped me was very nice. The consultant took my measurements and told me I would fit perfectly in a size 2. I then signed off on my measurements and ordering a size 2 without knowing that that was a binding contract. I was never offered a size up just in case as I now hear so many bridal consultants will do. I've never gotten my measurements professionally taken and I typically fit into a size 2, so I didn't second guess. Fast-forward a couple months when I get my dress in the mail and it is too small, like 4 inches gaping in the booty and hips too small. I took it to a two seamstresses, one of which said she couldn't do anything with it and the other said she could but that with myself knowing what the dress is meant to look like I wouldn't be happy. Now, I know you're thinking I probably gained weight and that's why the dress was too small. Let me assure you that that is not the case. I am still wearing all the same clothes that I have for the past 4 years. I even joined a health challenge not even a month after my appointment where they have it well documented that I in fact lost a pound in two months. None of this mattered to the bridal salon since I signed off on my measurements. I ended up paying an extra $450 to get the same dress in a size 10, the only size that was available. $150 for a restocking fee from the size 2 and $350 rush fee to get the dress to me a week later. The dress ended up perfect thanks to a seamstress in Billings, who I can't thank enough. But, Blue Bridal has no sense of customer service.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Veronica A

I had a great experience throughout the shopping, alterations and buying of the dress. The staff are all very helpful and kind even when dealing with alterations. They went out of their way to ensure the dress was exactly what I wanted. I also appreciated their communication and... Read More responsiveness in any questions or concerns I had. The dress was great quality and they even made it easy to travel with. Overall I would highly recommend them!

Meet The Manager

Julia Scott

After graduating from CSU in 2013, I started as an intern at Blue and have been with the company ever since! I cherish the relationships I establish with my brides, I love the connection that we make and genuinely want them to be happy because it makes me happy! This job is very rewarding when you meet special clients, and I’ve befriended many of my brides, I love seeing everything come full circle when their photos arrive in my inbox! Going to bridal market in NYC has also been a true highlight of my career! I look forward to each new season and meeting new brides every day!