Every Bride Needs Something Blue!

We think finding THE DRESS should be an inviting experience. We want you to kick off your heels (or your snow boots ) and stay awhile. We've done our job if you have made some new friends and found your perfect dress. Congrats on finding the love of your life, now let us help you find the dress!!!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

685 South Broadway, Denver, CO (303) 446-2583

Amazing, stress-free experience!

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Jenny E

After trying on dresses in multiple states without any luck, I decided to make an appointment at Blue Bridal Boutique while in Denver for a business trip. I didn't have an entourage, and was expecting to feel intimidated and overwhelmed when entering the store.. I was the only... Read More bride in the store and my consultant Julia greeted me with a huge smile. She immediately made me feel comfortable and sat me down to learn more about what I was looking for. The first dress she pulled for me gave me that fuzzy feeling even while still on the rack!! I was allowed to walk around and mark the dresses I was interested in trying on with clothes pins (incredibly cute idea) and then went into the dressing room. I was carrying a bit of holiday weight at the time and had felt so uncomfortable with strangers in the dressing room with me in all the other bridal stores I had gone to, but Julia let me put the dress on myself and then just came in to help me with the zipper. That first moment I put the first dress on, I knew.. I half heartedly tried on a few more gowns, but I already knew.. I had found my dress!!! Since I live in New York, but am originally in Sweden and am getting married in Michigan where my fiance's family lives(!!!), I needed to send pictures to loved ones to make sure it was the right one. Julia was so patient with me and took as many pictures of me as I wanted. I left the store knowing that I'd found the dress and went to pick up a mini bottle of champagne on my way back to the hotel to celebrate! A few days later I called to place the order over the phone when I was back in New York. I had called a few NYC stores to see if they could get me the dress, but my gut feeling told me to order from Blue Bridal. They answered all my crazy questions and gave me written confirmations of my order.. I checked in a couple of times and they always got back to me within 24 hours or less! Well, today my dress arrived and I couldn't be happier! I need to have some alterations, but that could have something to do with the fact that I've lost 14 pounds so far... There was a small stain on the sash that came with the dress, but I don't think I'm using it and if I were I'm sure I could get it out. Everything else was flawless! The funniest part about all of this is that I had a dream that I found my dress in Denver right after I got engaged.. Which made no sense to me since I didn't have any connections to Denver.. Well, it was all written in the stars! I warmly recommend this store! I'm telling all my engaged NYC friends to fly to Denver to have the same experience! Thank you SO much to Julia and the rest of the staff in the store, I'm so grateful for everything you've done for me!! Can't wait to share my wedding pictures after my big day.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2014 Meghan H

My hunt for a wedding dress began as a comedy of errors (which I, of course, did not find very funny). After heading through no less than 10 bridal shops, many of which were AWFUL, I was ready to give up. On our way home from Denver, my mom suggested that we stop at Blue Bridal... Read More in Castle Rock on our way back home. Even though we didn't have an appointment, Sarah let me go in an look at the dresses. Then, when her appointment called to say they would be late, Sarah pulled several dresses for me to try on. She was so helpful and friendly. The shop is beautiful and so calming (which was much more important than I would have realized). I ended up purchasing a beautiful Pronovias gown that I just fell in love with. Then I learned that, because the Castle Rock Blue Bridal was new, they were doing a bonus. Because I purchased my dress there, I got a beautiful Sarah Gabriel veil absolutely free! It was like my own personal fairy godmother haha. I also bought a beautiful flower hairpiece to wear during the reception The process was wonderful, the shop is beautiful, and the dresses are AMAZING! I highly recommend this store!!

Awesome Boutique! Must go!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Rachael D

I loved my experience here! They were so kind and very knowledgeable! I was able to say, "yes to the dress" at their boutique! Great and fun location too! Very reasonably priced!

Reviewed on 4/12/2018 Cooky C

I found my dress this week and I am officially a Blue Bride! Julia was so awesome. This was my first time ever trying on dresses and I was super nervous about my appointment. Julia made me feel very much at ease! I never felt rushed and somehow she knew how to direct my thoughts... Read More and feelings towards a dress/style when I didn't even know how to describe my feelings. She definitely knows what she's doing!! I still can't believe I found my dress in my first appointment. I would recommend Blue Bridal Boutique to all the engaged ladies out there!

Reviewed on 3/30/2018 Kelly G

I can’t express enough how much I love this place!! Julia made me feel so comfortable and stayed within my price range. I found the dress of my dreams. I love that they store it for you and have an in house tailor. They just make everything so easy. That makes two of us now to... Read More have found our dress there and I know it won’t be the last. Thank you so much Julia and Blue Bridal!! I am beyond impressed!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2018 Meredith W

I found my dream dress at Blue Bridal, and would recommend it to any future brides! Their dress selection is of course gorgeous AND affordable, but the store itself was also stunning. Julia made me feel so comfortable and confident throughout the day, and I never felt pressured.... Read More This was my first appointment of the day, and the rest of the day I was dreaming of all the dresses at Blue Bridal. When I called at the end of the day, they were so accommodating for me to come back in to try on my dress! Thank you Julia and everyone at Blue Bridal! My wedding can't come soon enough :)

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Cara S

Where do I even begin? I am SO happy with my experience at Blue Bridal! We walked in to the beautifully clean and bright boutique to be immediately greeted by Jan who treated us like close friends. I felt comfortable and attended to the entire visit. Jan was personable, made me... Read More and my friends comfortable, and really helped us have a good time!I loved my experience from start to finish! There was no pressure, just kindness, support, and wonderful perspective from the talented stylists. As a SF bride Julia was another rockstar when assisting me from afar with ordering and sizing, and could not have been kinder!The layout of the boutique is gorgeous and enhances the experience -- You enter the salon through the doors of the bridal gown suite when you check in, ensuring that you get full attention without disturbing any of the other brides. The selection of dresses was better than any other store I had been to, chic, boho, feminine, eterical-- all of them stunning, unique and magical in their own way. My maid of honor, as well as two of my closest friends all found their dresses at Blue Bridal and now I am continuing the tradition. Out of all the bridal salons I've gone to, the customer service here was unmatched. When I first walked in I had "ideas" about what style I wanted but was pretty open to all types of styles. However, Jan pulled a few gowns and I was surprised with the styles that I ended up liking! Word of advice in finding the perfect gown: be open minded and trust your stylist. As brides we can get tunnel vision on how we want everything to look so trust your stylist to do their job :). You never know-- you might be surprised at how beautiful you look in something you hadn’t thought to try. Such a knockout experience from start to finish. Their sincere hospitality made me and my entire group feel at ease and the dresses are stunning (not to mention how lovely the studio is). They were super attentive to what I was looking for, laid back, and gave great styling suggestions for my favorite dresses. If you're looking for a fashion forward dress and an inviting shopping experience, Blue Bridal is where it's at.

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Lauren Y

I was more nervous for my appointment than I thought I would be, since I had never tried on a wedding dress before going to Blue Bridal. Julia was so wonderful and calming, and was great at accommodating my 6 guests comfortably. She had already checked out a couple of dresses I... Read More sent before the appointment, and had them ready, then let me pick out a few more from the rack to try on. She knew my taste SPOT ON. The girl is a dress WIZARD. With every dress, she listened to what I loved and my concerns, and had really helpful advice on ways to change some of the lace that I would never have thought of on my own. Within an hour, I went from nervous that I wouldn't find a dress I liked, to totally confident that I had found the PERFECT gown (under budget!!). Julia helped me feel so comfortable the whole time, made the measurements and ordering process super simple, and by the end of the appointment she felt like a long time friend. I'm so incredibly grateful to her and Blue Bridal for helping me find an overwhelmingly beautiful and meaningful part of my wedding day.

Reviewed on 3/10/2018 McKenna C

Huge thank you to Elizabeth for helping me find the dress of my dreams! The boutique has a very relaxed vibe and a lot to choose from. Highly recommend! Thanks again Blue Bridal, I couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 2/25/2018 Rachel P

If you would consider yourself a plus sized bride, stay away from this Boutique. I had several women I knew that found gorgeous dresses at Blue. Unfortunately, my experience was definitely not helpful in my journey to finding the perfect wedding dress. When I found Blue on the... Read More Knot, I saw that it said "plus sizing available," and being a normal dress size 16, this was a must. I apparently have misunderstood what that meant. Because upon arrival to the salon I could not find a single dress on the rack that would fit over my chest or hips/butt. My consultant was able to pull 3 dresses that I could even fit into to get an idea of what the dresses would look like. After about 45 minutes at the salon, I had reached a level of frustration that made me just want to quit searching for a dress at all. Unfortunately, this experience left an extremely bitter taste in my mouth. I would not recommend this boutique to anyone that needs a dress larger than a normal dress size 6 or 8. If you would consider yourself a plus size bride, I would highly encourage to look elsewhere.

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Victorine S

I went to a couple of dress shops in and around Denver, and I have to say- the customer service at Blue Bridal was tops; more than exceeded my expectations! I called them at 11:30 on a Sunday morning and they were able to squeeze me in at 12:30 that day (which, I was not at all... Read More expecting!) My consultant was Elizabeth- she was incredibly kind, helpful, and made me feel incredibly comfortable. I am so happy I found my dress (!!) with her! She was incredibly patient with me during the fitting; making sure the dress fit just right in the front, then re-doing the clips to make the dress look just right in the back, and ensuring the alterations I requested were possible. A few days later, I worked with Julia, the store manager. She helped calm my nerves and assured me I was ordering the dressing the right size. She even held my order to give me a few days to make sure I was going to be completely satisfied with my purchase. I am so happy I found my dress at Blue Bridal!

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Erin M

The staff at Blue Bridal was exceptional. I came in with a vague idea for a dress but that didn't flatter me. They showed me one I never even thought of and it was perfect (the dress we chose was also waaay cheaper than the one I was eyeing). I added on a few things and they... Read More were so accommodating for letting me play with the look of the ensemble. alterations helped me put it all together. I brought in a bolero, a sash, veil, and a cape (it's a winter wedding). I wish this app would let me post a photo, it was very simply perfect. Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Sarah T

I had the pleasure to work with Julia at Blue Bridal. She was my honest critic, photographer (since I was was without an encourage), and voice of reason as I tried on dresses. Her patience, laid back attitude, and honesty made it an awesome experience! Julia even went beyond... Read More her call of duty and offered me a list of recommended vendors. Who does that?! =)

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Clio C

I found the perfect dress at Blue Bridal. When I went with my girlfriends Julia was very accommodating and answered all of our questions. I even went back and she let me try it on again just to make sure I loved it before ordering it. Buying the most expensive dress of your life... Read More is very important and you want someone that is extremely helpful and patient next to you along the way.

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Savannah N

The dress picking process was easy, elegant, and lots of fun! Blue Bridal made the experience special, and my dress was both gorgeous and affordable.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ashley T

I had a wonderful experience at Blue Bridal. My consultant, Julia, was so much fun to work with - she's attentive, honest and patient. The boutique is gorgeous and well organized with amazing gowns. I'm thrilled I found my dress here!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Lena D

Finding my dress was stressful and not nearly as much fun as I expected - until I went to Blue Bridal. I thought I would have to find a dress that was good "enough" until Madii started pulling dresses for me. She was patient with my quick judgement about dresses and she made me... Read More feel completely comfortable and stress-free. When she pulled one particular dress, I knew I was going to love it. I am so happy that I found THE dress at Blue Bridal and that I got to work with Madii to make the experience as smooth as possible! Thank you Blue Bridal for your friendliness, great staff, and patience with nervous brides!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Maggie I

My experience at Blue Bridal was the start to my perfect bridal experience. Throughout my dress shopping experience, my idea of my perfect gown continued to change. Julia listened and helped me figure out the best dress style for my vision. Although the gown was beautiful off... Read More the hanger, she also helped me develop a vision for creating something that was so perfectly me by adding lace and changing the design of the back. Throughout the fitting process, every request I had for the dress was carried out to a tee. My customized gown along with incredible veil I found at the Sip and Style was perfect for my special day and made me feel classic and beautiful on my wedding day. Thank you Blue Bridal for an incredible experience and dress!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Victoria N

I cannot recommend Blue Bridal enough! My experience here was so different than another appointment I had at a very renowned boutique in Denver. My consultant was Julia, and from the moment I stepped into the store, she made me feel like a close friend. She was attentive to my... Read More thoughts and body language with each dress. She was very mindful of my budget. She made sure that I knew all the small details about the dress (i.e how the bustle would work, what type of alterations to expect, etc). Overall, she genuinely seemed to care that I felt comfortable and beautiful in my dress. I never once felt pressured to make a decision by her or other staff. Outside of Julia, the store has a great selection of dresses. I like the fact that it is by appointment only, so you never feel like there are any random people in the store just walking around. The layout of the store is the best layout I have seen. The way the changing space and family seating area are arranged makes for a more intimate setting. I am so happy to have found my dress at Blue Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Lauren P

After a long search, I found my dress at Blue! I had been to many boutiques prior to this one and Julia by far was my favorite consultant to work with. She was patient with humor and helpful without being pushy. I had a great time and I'd definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Kelcy S

Blue Bridal Boutique was AMAZING. I cannot thank Julia enough for all of her help and guidance throughout the entire process. She picked out dress styles that were in my price range and that I was interested in. She then provided several options to try on and compare. Buying a... Read More wedding dress is such an emotional and exciting experience and I cannot recommend Julia and Blue Bridal Boutique more for their amazing service, and beautiful dresses.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Bethany D

I had by far the best experience at Blue Bridal! Julia Scott is INCREDIBLE! She was just the sweetest thing ever & made shopping for me so amazing. I went to another salon later that day just because I had an appointment and I wanted to make sure there was nothing else out... Read More there. I am a retail manager so I know customer service like the back of my hand, and the service was horrific. I instantly wanted to leave. All I could think about was that dress and Julia. She made me so special and excited to help me find my dream dress. So after leaving the other bridal salon I told my family I know that is my dress at Blue. We hurried back and as I walked in I couldn't have been more excited to see Julia. She gave me the biggest hug and I told her I know that is my dress. We tried the dress back on, she dolled me all up and the tears started rolling. I knew it was the one. I am beyond thankful for Blue Bridal and especially Julia, I couldn't have done it without her.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Allison M

I cannot give Blue Bridal and Julia enough praise or thanks. If you want to find THE dress, you must go to Blue. It’s not only the cutest boutique, but you will feel comfortable and so special while trying on the dresses. Julia didn’t tell me what she thought I wanted to hear,... Read More but actually listened to what I imagined myself looking like and how I want to feel on my wedding day. She gave me honest feedback and did not give up on finding my dream dress. Julia was just as excited as I was and celebrated with my entourage and I when we found THE dress. Julia also had a lot of suggestions for alterations that could be made in order to make the dress a true one-of-a-kind. THANK YOU JULIA AND BLUE - I CAN’T WAIT TO BE BACK FOR MY FITTING!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kelly P

I was apprehensive about the whole wedding dress shopping experience but Julia was absolutely amazing!! I had so much fun trying on dresses! She was professional, honest and made the experience memorable for my mom and I. Thank you! Look no further than Blue Bridal for your... Read More wedding dress!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Melodie S

I truly believe that finding my dress at Blue was meant to be! I had traveled over four hours and waited 6 years to finally visit Blue with my best friend to pick out my wedding dress. I thought I had scheduled an appointment with Blue for the one day I was in Denver but by some... Read More terrible mistake I had scheduled with some other bridal salon. When greeted for my non-existent appointment, Maddie was able to let my friend and I pick out 4 dresses for me to try on before her next appointment. Within 20 minutes I had found the one (after trying on probably 50 others at other salons) and spent the other 40 minutes that Maddie had available dancing around the salon in the dress. Maddie allowed me to video call my mom who lives out of state so she was involved in the process. Maddie even gave me a discount because she said she had so much fun trying on dresses. I will forever be grateful for Maddie squeezing me in to try on gowns which resulted in me finding my dream dress!!!

Meet The Manager

Julia Scott

After graduating from CSU in 2013, I started as an intern at Blue and have been with the company ever since! I cherish the relationships I establish with my brides, I love the connection that we make and genuinely want them to be happy because it makes me happy! This job is very rewarding when you meet special clients, and I’ve befriended many of my brides, I love seeing everything come full circle when their photos arrive in my inbox! Going to bridal market in NYC has also been a true highlight of my career! I look forward to each new season and meeting new brides every day!