Every Bride Needs Something Blue!

We think finding THE DRESS should be an inviting experience. We want you to kick off your heels (or your snow boots ) and stay awhile. We've done our job if you have made some new friends and found your perfect dress. Congrats on finding the love of your life, now let us help you find the dress!!!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

685 South Broadway, Denver, CO (303) 446-2583

Amazing, stress-free experience!

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Jenny E

After trying on dresses in multiple states without any luck, I decided to make an appointment at Blue Bridal Boutique while in Denver for a business trip. I didn't have an entourage, and was expecting to feel intimidated and overwhelmed when entering the store.. I was the only... Read More bride in the store and my consultant Julia greeted me with a huge smile. She immediately made me feel comfortable and sat me down to learn more about what I was looking for. The first dress she pulled for me gave me that fuzzy feeling even while still on the rack!! I was allowed to walk around and mark the dresses I was interested in trying on with clothes pins (incredibly cute idea) and then went into the dressing room. I was carrying a bit of holiday weight at the time and had felt so uncomfortable with strangers in the dressing room with me in all the other bridal stores I had gone to, but Julia let me put the dress on myself and then just came in to help me with the zipper. That first moment I put the first dress on, I knew.. I half heartedly tried on a few more gowns, but I already knew.. I had found my dress!!! Since I live in New York, but am originally in Sweden and am getting married in Michigan where my fiance's family lives(!!!), I needed to send pictures to loved ones to make sure it was the right one. Julia was so patient with me and took as many pictures of me as I wanted. I left the store knowing that I'd found the dress and went to pick up a mini bottle of champagne on my way back to the hotel to celebrate! A few days later I called to place the order over the phone when I was back in New York. I had called a few NYC stores to see if they could get me the dress, but my gut feeling told me to order from Blue Bridal. They answered all my crazy questions and gave me written confirmations of my order.. I checked in a couple of times and they always got back to me within 24 hours or less! Well, today my dress arrived and I couldn't be happier! I need to have some alterations, but that could have something to do with the fact that I've lost 14 pounds so far... There was a small stain on the sash that came with the dress, but I don't think I'm using it and if I were I'm sure I could get it out. Everything else was flawless! The funniest part about all of this is that I had a dream that I found my dress in Denver right after I got engaged.. Which made no sense to me since I didn't have any connections to Denver.. Well, it was all written in the stars! I warmly recommend this store! I'm telling all my engaged NYC friends to fly to Denver to have the same experience! Thank you SO much to Julia and the rest of the staff in the store, I'm so grateful for everything you've done for me!! Can't wait to share my wedding pictures after my big day.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2014 Meghan H

My hunt for a wedding dress began as a comedy of errors (which I, of course, did not find very funny). After heading through no less than 10 bridal shops, many of which were AWFUL, I was ready to give up. On our way home from Denver, my mom suggested that we stop at Blue Bridal... Read More in Castle Rock on our way back home. Even though we didn't have an appointment, Sarah let me go in an look at the dresses. Then, when her appointment called to say they would be late, Sarah pulled several dresses for me to try on. She was so helpful and friendly. The shop is beautiful and so calming (which was much more important than I would have realized). I ended up purchasing a beautiful Pronovias gown that I just fell in love with. Then I learned that, because the Castle Rock Blue Bridal was new, they were doing a bonus. Because I purchased my dress there, I got a beautiful Sarah Gabriel veil absolutely free! It was like my own personal fairy godmother haha. I also bought a beautiful flower hairpiece to wear during the reception The process was wonderful, the shop is beautiful, and the dresses are AMAZING! I highly recommend this store!!

Awesome Boutique! Must go!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Rachael D

I loved my experience here! They were so kind and very knowledgeable! I was able to say, "yes to the dress" at their boutique! Great and fun location too! Very reasonably priced!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Ashley M

The ladies at the boutique will make you feel like you are the most important person in the world (which is what you want when finding your wedding dress!) Something I really liked about Blue is they do your final alteration the week before you wedding. This way they can make... Read More sure that the dress fits PERFECTLY for the big day.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Kelsey P

LITERALLY MORE PERFECT EXPERIENCE THAN I COULD HAVE IMAGINED. Julia was beyond wonderful. Not only did she make me feel like a bride, but she was so accommodating and kind to my mom and sisters. She never brought me a dress above my budget and she made sure I was comfortable the... Read More entire time! Do not waste your time at any other store if you can get an appointment!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Jessica P

The women at Blue Bridal absolutely made my wedding dress shopping (and alterations) experience so easy. They were the last store I had an appointment with (for the day) and admittedly, our initial opinion when browsing the store was they may not have what I was looking for. My... Read More mom and friends definitely had fun pulling dresses they knew I wouldn't wear and Julia (my consultant) never made us feel bad about it. However, at the very end of the appointment I tried on my last dress and it turned out to be the one! Once it was time to have alterations done, the seamstresses were very attentive and never pressured me into any design changes I wasn't sure about. They also helped me find the perfect veil to complement my dress. Everyone was blown away by my dress, and no one realized the straps they'd added hadn't been part of the original design of the dress. I felt beautiful and comfortable in my dress the entire day.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Liz M

As a bride, you naturally just sort of stress over your wedding dress. You have thoughts like, "am I going to find the right dress" "am I going to be able to afford it" "will they be able to order it in time". Then once it does actually arrive you have thoughts like "is it going... Read More to fit" "am I still going to like my dress". Well at Blue Bridal, every single time I had a crazy worry filled thought they listened and made me feel better. I wanted a very specific looking dress in a particular color, fabrics etc. The moment I realized I was not going to find it I decided I was just going to have to design my dress. So I purchased a strapless gown in the color and materials I wanted and as soon as it arrived we went to work to make it exactly what I wanted. I would send pictures, have fittings, decide to make changes, have more fittings. They never once made me feel crazy or like I was a burden. They just helped and understood. Very welcoming feeling! At the end of it all, my mom cried happy tears when she saw what they helped me create. Everyone at our wedding loved my dress. They couldn't believe I had designed it. The cherry on top? I spent less than $2,000 on my custom gown including custom shoes and wedding veil. Looked worth $10,000. It was perfect and I'm so glad I chose Blue!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Devyn K

Blue bridal is one of the best bridal boutiques in Denver! They have a wide range of dresses, from boho to glam and everything in between with great prices. I bought my dress about a year ago, and the day after I had some regrets that I picked the wrong dress, but Julia was so... Read More helpful and reassured me that once the alterations were done it would fit and feel like my dress. She was completely right. Their in house seamstress is amazing and she even added some removable straps to my dress, that way I can take them off during the reception. My dress fits perfectly and I cannot wait for my final appointment in a few days to pick up my dress! Definitely check out Blue Bridal, their new location is beautiful-super chic and plenty of parking!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Kristen T

I had a wonderful experience working with Julia at Blue Bridal. I shopped at several locations before coming here and hadn't found anything quite right. Julia gave me great direction and left my mother and I free to select dresses to try on. I ended up finding a gorgeous... Read More gown. I would absolutely recommend Blue Bridal for the wonderful service and well curated selection of dresses and accessories.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Robin W

Blue Bridal was a breath of fresh air after visiting and searching through several other shops. Julia immediately greeted my mom and me with a warm hug and made me feel like the only person in the shop giving me her full attention. It was a quiet, elegant atmosphere with... Read More feminine sophistication, and Julia treated us like royalty carrying the gowns to the dressing room and helping me into them. Their selection was impressive, and Julia understood my style immediately. They have some very beautiful accessories, as well. Overall, the ladies at Blue Bridal are easy to work with and treat their customers with respect and warmth. I would absolutely recommend this shop to any bride in search of both the perfect dress and the perfect dress-shopping experience.

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Lilia C

When I went in, I had no idea what kind of dress I wanted. It's almost like Julia knew me better than I knew myself. The dress she recommended for me ended up being the dress of my dreams. I am beyond excited to see the look on my soon-to-be husband's face. Thank you Blue... Read More Bridal!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Jamie G

I can not say enough about my experience at Blue Bridal! It was an amazing from the staff to the options of dresses. Julia was so great helping me with the styles of dresses I needed and listening to my vision of what I had. She went above and beyond to help make my dream dress... Read More come to life. She even stayed late to help us! I can not be more happy with the decision of getting a dress at Blue Bridal and am thrilled that I was able to support a locally owned business in my community! I said "yes!" to the Dress at Blue Bridal!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Meghan S

Finding your wedding dress should be fun, carefree and full of great memories, and Blue Bridal helped make that all possible! Wedding dress shopping at Blue was like shopping with your friends, all the girls were so welcoming and conversational and they helped make the process... Read More perfect. I have the tendency to be indecisive, especially when it comes to shopping, but their sales associates were so patient and had great advice to help me along the way! I never felt pressure to spend more than my budget or make a purchase, just assurance that I was picking the best dress for me – and I did! The seamstress was also wonderful to work with, alterations were smooth and she even helped design my belt by mix and matching a few options. Ladies, if you’re looking for your dream dress, you must go to Blue Bridal!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Dessa H

Sadey was incredibly helpful and welcoming. I thoroughly enjoyed the cozy boutique atmosphere! If I had it all to do over, I wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Ashley C

After feeling discouraged with other bridal shops my mom and soon to be mom-in-law found this boutique and they made me an appointment. EVERY dress was jaw-dropping! Not only were the dresses easy to view because they weren't packed totally together like davids bridal but they... Read More were also gorgeous and I found numerous ones to try on within minutes! Then came the tough part, I loved them all! Julia was fantastic, patient, accommodating, warm, kind, and made me feel comfortable. We facedtimed my sisters and she pinned my dress in the front so I could see the back and then in the back so I could see how the front would be. I am very impressed by the dresses and the staff and anything I wanted changed on a dress they could make happen and for a reasonable price! The store was adorably decorated and their dressing areas were big with couches for comfort of the bride and family! Thank you so much for a wonderful experience! Julia you are an angel; thanks for being so attentive!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Liz M

I cannot say enough nice things about my experience with Julia at Blue Bridal! When I got engaged, I thought that I knew the style of dress I would want. After weeks of online research, I realized I had "pinned" myself down the rabbit hole of indecision. I wanted to try... Read More everything on!! Enter Julia at Blue Bridal. Because I felt like I just needed to "rip the band-aid off," I scheduled an appointment and visited the boutique by myself. Julia made me feel like we knew each other for years, and instantly put me at ease. I found a style I loved online, but it wasn't available to try on in person. For a small fee, Julia was able to borrow the dress from the designer, and coordinate having it delivered when my sister and bridesmaids would be able to join me to try it on. I'm happy to say, that same dress ended up being "The Dress!!" I laughed, I cried, and I truly felt like a bride during my experience with Julia. I am beyond happy that I said "YES" to my dress at Blue Bridal!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Chrissy O

The Blue Bridal Boutique was amazing! Julia was our stylist and she was very helpful and made me feel comfortable. There was no pressure to buy and the whole experience was fun and relaxed! It was the first and only boutique that we visited. The selection was great and I was... Read More able to try on lots of different styles to see what fit my body. Julia asked lots of great questions to help us narrow down options and she gave great advice on fit and styling. We ordered the perfect dress and it will come in about 4 months! Can't wait to go in and do my first fitting!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Ashley P

My soon-to-be sister-in-law lives in Denver, so right after her brother and I got engaged, we planned a girls trip for our moms and I to visit and go dress shopping. A few weeks before the trip, I thought I found my dream dress in Omaha. I was so set on this dress that Denver... Read More was now just a fun girls trip to play dress up. I went to 2 stores before Blue Bridal and nothing compared to my Omaha dress. We were worn out and ready to be done by the time we got to Blue Bridal, but we powered through and selected a few dresses to try on. Julia was helping us and she was amazing from the start! I put on the very last dress and immediately my guests were in tears. I couldn't believe they were liking this dress more than my Omaha dress! I loved the dress and felt like a princess in it, but it was so hard to push the other dress out of my head. Julia could see that I was now confused and overwhelmed, and she pulled the curtain and sat in the dressing area with me to talk it over. She asked to see my other dress and helped me compare the two (without being biased at all!). After looking at both dresses and talking it out with Julia, I was also in tears and knew that I was wearing my wedding dress! I am SO grateful for my experience at Blue Bridal and would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Katie V

I went to Blue Bridal and worked with Julia after trying on many dresses at many different boutiques. I knew I wanted something slightly different, simple, and elegant and Blue Bridal had the most diverse selection of dresses! I found myself liking many, but ultimately falling... Read More in love with a beautiful gown. Julia was extremely helpful, patient, and paid close attention to the details of each dress and how they fit me personally. She added a veil and some earrings and I walked out of Blue Bridal saying "yes" to a dress that I absolutely cannot wait to wear in June! The boutique is designed so you have privacy with your friends that come with you, which made me feel relaxed throughout the whole process. I already have, and will continue to, recommend Blue Bridal to all of my engaged ladies!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Maggie C

My day with Julia at Blue Bridal was the best experience I could ask for when choosing my wedding dress! I only tried on 6 dresses before I said "yes" to my dress. Julia offered suggestions when I needed them, but really made the appointment about me and my big day. The showroom... Read More is beautiful and perfectly set up for both finding dresses off the rack and for the privacy of each appointment. I'll definitely be sending my friends to Blue to find their one-of-a-kind dress!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Shelby S

Blue was my second appointment and the place that I found my dress. Julia helped me and was wonderful. She made sure that I wasn't ever feeling overwhelmed and took my wants and budget into consideration every step of the way. It was a really fantastic experience.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Carrie C

Wedding dress shopping can be stressful and Julia made it very easy on me! Blue bridal had the favorite dresses out of all the place I checked out! I went to 4 places before I said "yes to the dress" I felt no pressure but with help of family and friends and Julia it went very... Read More easy! I couldn't be happier with the service and the dress!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Fiona S

I felt instantly special and relaxed while working with Julia. She was easy-going and helped me narrow down dress styles until we found The One for me! The whole experience was wonderful, and their space is beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Leilani L

Blue was my third appointment of the day, and upon entering, I was charmed by the shop itself and the atmosphere. The chalkboard outside listed all the brides names for the day, and makes you feel special, not just another “appointment”. My initial appointment ended with me... Read More saying yes to a dress I didn’t truly love, after trying four or five on. Everyone in my party loved it, but I didn’t have the “moment” that everyone talks about. I called the shop a couple days later, and spoke with Julia. I expressed my frustration to her about not being in love with the dress, and she went above and beyond to help me! She asked me to send her my Pinterest pictures and inspiration ideas to her email, and she responded quickly and with her own expertise and opinions. She went so far as to request sample dresses from the designer that she didn’t currently have in the shop, but that resembled my personal taste. She scheduled a second appointment with me, and made my day! Julia has an in depth knowledge of the designers in her boutique, including what can and cannot be personalized on each dress, and took my personal style and insecurities into account. She suggested two dresses to me that weren’t in my original thoughts, and I loved them both. She recommended customization on them that I wouldn’t have thought of, and was extremely patient with me as I varied between the two dresses. I found my dream dress, (one of her suggested styles) and walked out with a smile on my face and a great feeling in my heart. Julia easily could’ve stood behind the “no refunds, no exchanges” policy, but instead told me “I only have happy brides”. She truly went above and beyond for my day, and my dress. Words cannot express my gratitude! I highly recommend Blue, as more highly recommend Julia!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Rachel H

I said yes to the dress at Blue Bridal and am so glad I did! Julie was great and really helped me since I am not local and need to ship my dress. It was the most welcoming bridal shop I've been to. Pictures are encouraged, and browsing was so fun! I found my dress right away!... Read More The prices were perfect, with trunk show sales and specials that make it even better! So happy I found Blue, although I really wished they were still located on the 16th Street Mall. Must stop shop for brides coming to Denver!

Meet The Manager

Julia Scott

After graduating from CSU in 2013, I started as an intern at Blue and have been with the company ever since! I cherish the relationships I establish with my brides, I love the connection that we make and genuinely want them to be happy because it makes me happy! This is job is very rewarding when you meet special clients, and I’ve befriended many of my brides, I love seeing everything come full circle when their photos arrive in my inbox! Going to bridal market in NYC has also been a true highlight of my career! I look forward to each new season and meeting new brides every day!