Every Bride Needs Something Blue!

We think finding THE DRESS should be an inviting experience. We want you to kick off your heels (or your snow boots ) and stay awhile. We've done our job if you have made some new friends and found your perfect dress. Congrats on finding the man of your dreams, now let us help you find the dress!!!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

685 South Broadway, Denver, CO (303) 446-2583

Amazing, stress-free experience!

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Jenny E

After trying on dresses in multiple states without any luck, I decided to make an appointment at Blue Bridal Boutique while in Denver for a business trip. I didn't have an entourage, and was expecting to feel intimidated and overwhelmed when entering the store.. I was the only... Read More bride in the store and my consultant Julia greeted me with a huge smile. She immediately made me feel comfortable and sat me down to learn more about what I was looking for. The first dress she pulled for me gave me that fuzzy feeling even while still on the rack!! I was allowed to walk around and mark the dresses I was interested in trying on with clothes pins (incredibly cute idea) and then went into the dressing room. I was carrying a bit of holiday weight at the time and had felt so uncomfortable with strangers in the dressing room with me in all the other bridal stores I had gone to, but Julia let me put the dress on myself and then just came in to help me with the zipper. That first moment I put the first dress on, I knew.. I half heartedly tried on a few more gowns, but I already knew.. I had found my dress!!! Since I live in New York, but am originally in Sweden and am getting married in Michigan where my fiance's family lives(!!!), I needed to send pictures to loved ones to make sure it was the right one. Julia was so patient with me and took as many pictures of me as I wanted. I left the store knowing that I'd found the dress and went to pick up a mini bottle of champagne on my way back to the hotel to celebrate! A few days later I called to place the order over the phone when I was back in New York. I had called a few NYC stores to see if they could get me the dress, but my gut feeling told me to order from Blue Bridal. They answered all my crazy questions and gave me written confirmations of my order.. I checked in a couple of times and they always got back to me within 24 hours or less! Well, today my dress arrived and I couldn't be happier! I need to have some alterations, but that could have something to do with the fact that I've lost 14 pounds so far... There was a small stain on the sash that came with the dress, but I don't think I'm using it and if I were I'm sure I could get it out. Everything else was flawless! The funniest part about all of this is that I had a dream that I found my dress in Denver right after I got engaged.. Which made no sense to me since I didn't have any connections to Denver.. Well, it was all written in the stars! I warmly recommend this store! I'm telling all my engaged NYC friends to fly to Denver to have the same experience! Thank you SO much to Julia and the rest of the staff in the store, I'm so grateful for everything you've done for me!! Can't wait to share my wedding pictures after my big day.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2014 Meghan H

My hunt for a wedding dress began as a comedy of errors (which I, of course, did not find very funny). After heading through no less than 10 bridal shops, many of which were AWFUL, I was ready to give up. On our way home from Denver, my mom suggested that we stop at Blue Bridal... Read More in Castle Rock on our way back home. Even though we didn't have an appointment, Sarah let me go in an look at the dresses. Then, when her appointment called to say they would be late, Sarah pulled several dresses for me to try on. She was so helpful and friendly. The shop is beautiful and so calming (which was much more important than I would have realized). I ended up purchasing a beautiful Pronovias gown that I just fell in love with. Then I learned that, because the Castle Rock Blue Bridal was new, they were doing a bonus. Because I purchased my dress there, I got a beautiful Sarah Gabriel veil absolutely free! It was like my own personal fairy godmother haha. I also bought a beautiful flower hairpiece to wear during the reception The process was wonderful, the shop is beautiful, and the dresses are AMAZING! I highly recommend this store!!

Awesome Boutique! Must go!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Rachael D

I loved my experience here! They were so kind and very knowledgeable! I was able to say, "yes to the dress" at their boutique! Great and fun location too! Very reasonably priced!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Liz M

I cannot say enough nice things about my experience with Julia at Blue Bridal! When I got engaged, I thought that I knew the style of dress I would want. After weeks of online research, I realized I had "pinned" myself down the rabbit hole of indecision. I wanted to try... Read More everything on!! Enter Julia at Blue Bridal. Because I felt like I just needed to "rip the band-aid off," I scheduled an appointment and visited the boutique by myself. Julia made me feel like we knew each other for years, and instantly put me at ease. I found a style I loved online, but it wasn't available to try on in person. For a small fee, Julia was able to borrow the dress from the designer, and coordinate having it delivered when my sister and bridesmaids would be able to join me to try it on. I'm happy to say, that same dress ended up being "The Dress!!" I laughed, I cried, and I truly felt like a bride during my experience with Julia. I am beyond happy that I said "YES" to my dress at Blue Bridal!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Chrissy O

The Blue Bridal Boutique was amazing! Julia was our stylist and she was very helpful and made me feel comfortable. There was no pressure to buy and the whole experience was fun and relaxed! It was the first and only boutique that we visited. The selection was great and I was... Read More able to try on lots of different styles to see what fit my body. Julia asked lots of great questions to help us narrow down options and she gave great advice on fit and styling. We ordered the perfect dress and it will come in about 4 months! Can't wait to go in and do my first fitting!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Ashley P

My soon-to-be sister-in-law lives in Denver, so right after her brother and I got engaged, we planned a girls trip for our moms and I to visit and go dress shopping. A few weeks before the trip, I thought I found my dream dress in Omaha. I was so set on this dress that Denver... Read More was now just a fun girls trip to play dress up. I went to 2 stores before Blue Bridal and nothing compared to my Omaha dress. We were worn out and ready to be done by the time we got to Blue Bridal, but we powered through and selected a few dresses to try on. Julia was helping us and she was amazing from the start! I put on the very last dress and immediately my guests were in tears. I couldn't believe they were liking this dress more than my Omaha dress! I loved the dress and felt like a princess in it, but it was so hard to push the other dress out of my head. Julia could see that I was now confused and overwhelmed, and she pulled the curtain and sat in the dressing area with me to talk it over. She asked to see my other dress and helped me compare the two (without being biased at all!). After looking at both dresses and talking it out with Julia, I was also in tears and knew that I was wearing my wedding dress! I am SO grateful for my experience at Blue Bridal and would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Katie V

I went to Blue Bridal and worked with Julia after trying on many dresses at many different boutiques. I knew I wanted something slightly different, simple, and elegant and Blue Bridal had the most diverse selection of dresses! I found myself liking many, but ultimately falling... Read More in love with a beautiful gown. Julia was extremely helpful, patient, and paid close attention to the details of each dress and how they fit me personally. She added a veil and some earrings and I walked out of Blue Bridal saying "yes" to a dress that I absolutely cannot wait to wear in June! The boutique is designed so you have privacy with your friends that come with you, which made me feel relaxed throughout the whole process. I already have, and will continue to, recommend Blue Bridal to all of my engaged ladies!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Maggie C

My day with Julia at Blue Bridal was the best experience I could ask for when choosing my wedding dress! I only tried on 6 dresses before I said "yes" to my dress. Julia offered suggestions when I needed them, but really made the appointment about me and my big day. The showroom... Read More is beautiful and perfectly set up for both finding dresses off the rack and for the privacy of each appointment. I'll definitely be sending my friends to Blue to find their one-of-a-kind dress!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Shelby S

Blue was my second appointment and the place that I found my dress. Julia helped me and was wonderful. She made sure that I wasn't ever feeling overwhelmed and took my wants and budget into consideration every step of the way. It was a really fantastic experience.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Carrie C

Wedding dress shopping can be stressful and Julia made it very easy on me! Blue bridal had the favorite dresses out of all the place I checked out! I went to 4 places before I said "yes to the dress" I felt no pressure but with help of family and friends and Julia it went very... Read More easy! I couldn't be happier with the service and the dress!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Fiona S

I felt instantly special and relaxed while working with Julia. She was easy-going and helped me narrow down dress styles until we found The One for me! The whole experience was wonderful, and their space is beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Leilani L

Blue was my third appointment of the day, and upon entering, I was charmed by the shop itself and the atmosphere. The chalkboard outside listed all the brides names for the day, and makes you feel special, not just another “appointment”. My initial appointment ended with me... Read More saying yes to a dress I didn’t truly love, after trying four or five on. Everyone in my party loved it, but I didn’t have the “moment” that everyone talks about. I called the shop a couple days later, and spoke with Julia. I expressed my frustration to her about not being in love with the dress, and she went above and beyond to help me! She asked me to send her my Pinterest pictures and inspiration ideas to her email, and she responded quickly and with her own expertise and opinions. She went so far as to request sample dresses from the designer that she didn’t currently have in the shop, but that resembled my personal taste. She scheduled a second appointment with me, and made my day! Julia has an in depth knowledge of the designers in her boutique, including what can and cannot be personalized on each dress, and took my personal style and insecurities into account. She suggested two dresses to me that weren’t in my original thoughts, and I loved them both. She recommended customization on them that I wouldn’t have thought of, and was extremely patient with me as I varied between the two dresses. I found my dream dress, (one of her suggested styles) and walked out with a smile on my face and a great feeling in my heart. Julia easily could’ve stood behind the “no refunds, no exchanges” policy, but instead told me “I only have happy brides”. She truly went above and beyond for my day, and my dress. Words cannot express my gratitude! I highly recommend Blue, as more highly recommend Julia!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Rachel H

I said yes to the dress at Blue Bridal and am so glad I did! Julie was great and really helped me since I am not local and need to ship my dress. It was the most welcoming bridal shop I've been to. Pictures are encouraged, and browsing was so fun! I found my dress right away!... Read More The prices were perfect, with trunk show sales and specials that make it even better! So happy I found Blue, although I really wished they were still located on the 16th Street Mall. Must stop shop for brides coming to Denver!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Megan W

Blue Bridal was by far my favorite salon I visited in Denver. It was a really laid back environment, the stylists were extremely helpful, and it was so easy to find the perfect dress here. Rachel was my stylist, and was super sweet and accommodating. Blue was my first... Read More appointment, and they were able to get me back in the next day after my next appointments to try on the dress I knew I loved once more to ensure I was 100% sure of my purchase. There are also a lot of really affordable options here. Love Blue Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rebecca L

Julia was so helpful and made me feel comfortable the entire time! She made me feel beautiful in every dressed I tried on and didn't laugh when I didn't know what the terms were she was talking about. She made me feel so special and I can't wait to tell all of my friends to go... Read More here!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Stephani F

I am SO glad I found this shop; I found my dress!!! Julia was absolutely amazing throughout the process and extremely encouraging and seemed genuinely excited for me. She listened to what I said I like and don't like then picked out a few dresses for me to try on while my mom,... Read More my sisters and I looked around for some as well. Julia was so honest about their pricing as well! My sisters chose a dress for me to try and she told me it was over the budget I had mentioned to her and she said it in an extremely polite manor. I only went to two other shops, but my experience at Blue Bridal was by far the best. I will definitely rave to future brides about Blue Bridal and Julia! Thank youuuu!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Scott C

This is Ashlie :) Julia was my dress helper on Tuesday!! She was AMAZING!! She was also super helpful and patient with me and the group of people I was with. I can't wait to go back and do my fitting with her. She made the moment feel especially special and I enjoyed the... Read More conversation!! Go to Blue Bridal!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Erica C

Could not have had a better experience at Blue Bridal. The atmosphere is so welcoming and calming. Julia was beyond helpful in helping me find the perfect dress! The prices are extremely reasonable and the quality amazing! Would recommend every bride to go to Blue Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Stephanie A

Loved my experience there! Found my dress on the 2nd stop. Pricing was reasonable, and the fitting process was easy. I actually broke the clasp off the dress the day I got it and they were able to fix it the next business day, no charge! I loved my dress and loved the... Read More experience there. Great and friendly.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alison L

Love the store! Very friendly employees and beautiful atmosphere! Maddie was so sweet and helpful! She made it quick and easy to get in and out of each dress. She asked good questions to aid my decision making and made it fun to shop. My dress is a great price and I can't wait... Read More to put it on again! Thank you Blue Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Kelly G

I found my dream dress at Blue Bridal! There wasn't time for me to schedule a full appointment, but I was called after hours and told I could still come in for 45 minutes at the most. Julia pulled the dresses I wanted right away. She was so patient with me as I called and face... Read More timed loved ones that couldn't be there to experience "the yes-to-the-dress moment" with me in person, and then she stayed after hours as I debated and then committed to buying my dress! Such a fun and exciting experience!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Ilona S

I am so happy that my first place wedding dress shopping was at Blue Bridal. My bridalista Julia was incredible and the place was very welcoming. I found the dress of my dreams within minutes. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or more a wonderful location and staff.... Read More Every bride needs to check out Blue Bridal Boutique!!! 10/10!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Ilona S

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Bri L

So happy I found my dress at Blue Bridal! The salon is gorgeous, there is a great selection of gowns, and the prices won't break the bank! Julia was so easy to work with and was very knowledgeable. I would recommend this salon to anyone in the Denver area.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Aimee E

Wow! I just can't say enough about Blue Bridal. The welcome was warm, there was a wide range of dress styles and plenty of my own style to choose from. My bridalista Julia was so easy to work with. I had 3 of my bridesmaids and my mother in law with me throwing opinions all over... Read More the place and she allowed me private time to listen to my intuition and make my own choice. I loved my whole experience here. Thanks again Julia!

Start a Conversation!