Blue Bridal Boutique located on South Congress Ave

Congratulations on your engagement, and thanks for checking out our page! We would love to help you find your dream dress. As our gowns range from $1000-$7000, we've got something for every type of bride! Give us a call at the number below to set up your appointment. We believe every bride deserves the boutique experience!

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Fashion

1007 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX (512) 441-7700

Hands Down the Best Experience!

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Ablaza L

There are so many great things about this Bridal Boutique. Everyone has this vision in their head of how the experience will be when trying on wedding gowns. If you watch Say Yes to the Dress, you see that you walk into a room, tell someone your dream dress, they pull the dress... Read More and then you walk out and make an entrance to your loved ones. Well i went to a couple of other shops and it was a hot mess! But at Blue Bridal, it was such a great experience. The shop itself is so beautiful and organized. The dress selection is amazing. You get your own little room to try on, with an assistant, and you get to come out and stand in front of a beautiful mirror on a pedestal. They were all so sweet and when i found the one, they put a veil on and gave us champagne! It was the best experience and we were all in tears! Everyone deserves to have that experience!

Amazing shop and service - thanks, Jaime!

Reviewed on 4/24/2014 Grace L

My time at Blue Bridal was phenomenal and I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Jaime. I had a lot of anxiety about trying on dresses and being fussed over, and had put it off for a while. The stress and intimidation of finding “the most important dress of... Read More your life OMG!” had left me very apprehensive about the whole process. But Jaime alleviated all that trepidation with her patience, positive attitude, and great suggestions. They have a great selection at the boutique, and Jaime was very attuned to exactly what I wanted, pulling gowns that fitted my taste perfectly, and occasionally slipping a belt or a veil on to complete the look (it’s amazing what those little touches can do!). She helped me find the perfect dress and was a pleasure to work with. I wish she could be with me for every shopping trip - bridal or not :)

Best Bridal Store Ever

Reviewed on 4/12/2014 Stephanie B

I've been to a handful of bridal stores, big box and small, and Blue Bridal Boutique has by far been the best. We received such personal, caring and authentic service. The big box stores overwhelm you and don't care about your actual look, and some other boutiques aren't... Read More conscious of your budget. Blue Bridal took care of me and my mother, got to know me, respected my budget, and found me THE perfect dress. Our associate Jaime Weak was so sweet and relaxing throughout the entire process. I recommend all brides to start looking for their dress here. My only regret is I can't use them for more than my dress! They are so so great. ***EDIT*** I'm editing my review after visiting Blue Bridal again to get a veil, to sing their praises again! I had an AWFUL experience with a tailor in NYC who almost ruined my dress, and Jaime was so sweet in helping me stay calm and figure out next steps. I also bought the wrong veil, being pressured by the same people who sent me to the bad tailor. Jaime found me the perfect veil for half the price and double the quality. She made sure I walked out with it since my wedding is quickly approaching. Jaime and the Blue Bridal team have done more for me in 20 minutes than any of my vendors in NYC have done in three months. They have been my favorite part of wedding planning and I highly recommend you visit them!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Kimberly C

The staff was very nice. They were able to hone in on my style quickly, and I ended up buying the first dress I tried on.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Jasmine A

I had an amazing time and really felt heard when shopping for my dress here! I'm not a materialistic person and I was in tears when I found my dress- under budget and perfect for my personality. They helped me and listened to everything I liked, didn't like, and adapted her... Read More search from there. I'm so grateful and can't wait to wear my dress again!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Megan K

Blue Bridal was everything a dress buying experience should be. When scheduling my appointment, Ruthie reached out to see if I could come in earlier because of my close wedding date. During my appointment, she showed interest in my love story and her overall energy made me love... Read More her instantly. This should absolutely be your first stop if you are dress shopping in Austin.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Paige W

My experience with people who work for Blue Bridal could not have been better. I bought my dress on-the spot and didn't eve go to the other bridal salon appointments I had. They were friendly, helpful, and fun. I did NOT have a good experience with the alterations lady who... Read More works out of Blue Bridal on Fridays. She charged me a lot and didn't even do everything we had talked about!!!! She didn't take in the straps (and I double-checked her notes, she wrote it down) and part of the top that she sewed was crooked. She was also pretty rude. When I went back for the post-alterations fitting, she said, "Have you gained weight?" So rude! I also felt like she was trying to rush me out of the salon. So now it's two months before my wedding and I have to find some other alterations place to help me out. I do NOT want to go back to that lady. I would 100% buy your dress at Blue Bridal, but go somewhere else for your alterations!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Kimberly S

Had such a wonderful experience at this boutique, and the dresses are GORGEOUS! I had other appointments that day but there was a dress I was interested in - the fit me back in later that day so I could come back and ultimately I said YES to the dress! They had great service,... Read More and throughout this process have been very helpful! I get to pick my dress up this Saturday! :)

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Daniela G

Blue Bridal is a great bridal dress store. They have beautiful dresses of all sorts and styles. Joanna is the BEST, she is sweet and awesome, she is not pushy or nossy! I would recomend this place 100% and I am very happy to have found the dress of my dreams there!!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Whitney H

Blue Bridal Austin is the place to go to find the perfect dress for your wedding day! Such a great experience I will never forget! The staff was very nice and knowledgeable. The atmosphere was stress free and I was able to say YES to the dress!! I can't wait to say "I do" in my... Read More perfect wedding dress!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Rayliene C

They were amazing! I felt like a true bride there, they made the process easy and fun. The girls were nothing but lovely. This was the 3rd bridal shop I went to and surprisingly the other shops the girls had attitude or acted like they didn't wanna be there but at blue bridal... Read More the girls looked like they wanted to be there and acted like it was their life mission to make their brides happy! It was truly amazing!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Hannah P

Ruthie was very helpful through the process. I found my perfect dress and left under budget and feeling amazing!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Allyson D

No words to adequately describe how wonderful this staff and this boutique are!! I bought both my dress and veil here (separate visits) and experienced some of the best customer service I've ever had. Such helpful and joyful employees! HIGHLY recommend Blue Bridal!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Morgan A

My experience at Blue Bridal exceeded all my expectations. My consultant was Leah, and she was just wonderful! She was endlessly helpful, genuine, and non-pushy - it just felt like she was more like 'one of the girls' than a shop employee. The staff there care about their... Read More customers and want you to find the perfect dress for YOU. They went above and beyond to accommodate me. I was torn between two Anna Campbell stunners, and they allowed me to book a second appointment for later in the afternoon so I could go get a coffee, collect my thoughts, and come back to make a decision I would be comfortable with. Absolutely shop here for your wedding dress if you want the 5-star treatment!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Katie D

I had the most wonderful experience at Blue Bridal! Joanna was so helpful and friendly which made me feel very welcome. The boutique had a great selection of dresses and I had the best time. Go see the girls at Blue Bridal -- they will take such good care of you in finding your... Read More dream dress!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Jackie G

Blue Bridal Boutique is the BEST!! I had the most amazing experience shopping for my wedding dress there! I immediately was drawn to the gorgeous Anna Campbell gowns! They are so beautiful! I had so much fun trying them on and finding the ONE! Joanna was so helpful and sweet to... Read More work with and Ruthie, Leah, and Sarah all said praises of how perfect the dress was for me and they made me feel so confident and happy! All the blue bridal girls are so wonderful!!! I can't imagine getting my dress anywhere else! Can't say enough good things about Blue Bridal! Thank you all for your help and kindness! I hope to come back and help friends find their dream dress their soon!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

I had the best experience at Blue Bridal! Ruthie and her team are extremely knowledgeable and have a knack for finding the perfect dress for you. Not only was the process easy but it was so much fun! Ruthie was great at making me feel comfortable and beautiful at the same time.... Read More If you are in the Austin area and looking for a wedding dress you MUST go to Blue Bridal Boutique!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Hallee H

Joanna did an amazing job! She was able to help me to find what I am looking for, even customize the dress the way what I want! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Julie B

My experience at Blue Bridal was wonderful! Joanna's top-notch service was warm and welcoming, while also being strategic and thoughtful. After trying on several dresses at multiple salons, the whole process had become overwhelming. Joanna's approach made it easier to feel... Read More confident in my decision-making without getting overwhelmed. In addition, Blue Bridal offers a great selection of beautiful gowns and private fitting rooms (yes, some salons only offer a curtain, not an entire room to yourself). I would definitely recommend Blue Bridal to anyone in the market for a bridal gown!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Lauren H

I LOVE Blue Bridal. Sarah was my consultant and she was amazing. It felt like we had been friends for years and she was so welcoming and helpful. I wanted to modify a dress with sleeves and Ruthie immediately said "Yes, of course!" I found a great dress way below my budget, so I... Read More went back a month later to get another dress and everyone remembered me and treated me like I was a regular. Everyone at Blue Bridal is the bomb and I'm so so happy I chose them. Thank you so much for helping me find a dress!!

2016-05-24T17:18:25 Response from the vendor

Thanks for taking the time to review your experience with us! Sarah loved helping you find both of the gowns - you look gorgeous in them. We are so excited to see your wedding photos!

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Morgan B

I absolutely loved the whole crew at Blue Bridal! They do everything possible to make you feel beautiful, at home, and help you find the perfect dress!

2016-05-24T17:19:05 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review! It's our goal to make every bride feel beautiful for their big day - we are happy to hear we were able to do that for you!

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Claire M

The first dress I tried on at Blue Bridal, which was also my first store, turned out to be my perfect dress. My mom and I thought it too easy and good to be true, so we continued on to a couple other bridal salons in town. We were so happy though to go back to Blue Bridal,... Read More purchasing that first dress, the very next day. Joanna was the best with making me comfortable, easing any concerns (eek sample dress was too small!), and being so genuinely wonderful to work with. This was by far my favorite bridal boutique in Austin!

2016-05-24T17:19:51 Response from the vendor

Sometimes it can be that easy - first dress, first shop! Joanna has a way about her that puts our brides at ease, and we are so pleased you had an exceptional experience here with us!

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 LAURA C

Ruthie at Blue Bridal was AMAZING!! I found my dress at a bridal store in Houston but wanted to purchase through a store locally and she ordered a sample for me to see and try on again before making my final decision! I was so happy with my entire experience and when the dress... Read More came in it was beautiful.

2016-05-24T17:20:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! Your dress looks amazing on you; congratulations!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Lauren W

Ruthie was so great in helping me find my perfect dress! She was patient, supportive and extremely friendly. Since I'm getting married so soon (4 months), she was quick to let me know what my options were and what I could and could not order on time. It was a wonderful... Read More experience for myself and my family. I highly recommend Blue Bridal Boutique!

2016-05-24T17:23:03 Response from the vendor

Your wedding is almost here - we are so excited for you! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day. We have some great options for those brides with quick timelines and we are happy we were able to help style you... Read Less Read More

No words to describe how awesome they are!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Erin C

I changed my mind one month before my wedding. They rush ordered my dress and worked with me to make sure it was hemmed perfectly and arrived in time! I got my dress one week before the wedding and it was perfect! I would not recommend anyone else but the girls at blue bridal!