Blue Bridal Boutique located on South Congress Ave

Congratulations on your engagement, and thanks for checking out our page! We would love to help you find your dream dress. As our gowns range from $1000-$6000, we've got something for every type of bride! Give us a call at the number below to set up your appointment. We believe every bride deserves the boutique experience!

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Fashion

1007 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX

Hands Down the Best Experience!

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Ablaza L

There are so many great things about this Bridal Boutique. Everyone has this vision in their head of how the experience will be when trying on wedding gowns. If you watch Say Yes to the Dress, you see that you walk into a room, tell someone your dream dress, they pull the dress... Read More and then you walk out and make an entrance to your loved ones. Well i went to a couple of other shops and it was a hot mess! But at Blue Bridal, it was such a great experience. The shop itself is so beautiful and organized. The dress selection is amazing. You get your own little room to try on, with an assistant, and you get to come out and stand in front of a beautiful mirror on a pedestal. They were all so sweet and when i found the one, they put a veil on and gave us champagne! It was the best experience and we were all in tears! Everyone deserves to have that experience!

Amazing shop and service - thanks, Jaime!

Reviewed on 4/24/2014 Grace L

My time at Blue Bridal was phenomenal and I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Jaime. I had a lot of anxiety about trying on dresses and being fussed over, and had put it off for a while. The stress and intimidation of finding “the most important dress of... Read More your life OMG!” had left me very apprehensive about the whole process. But Jaime alleviated all that trepidation with her patience, positive attitude, and great suggestions. They have a great selection at the boutique, and Jaime was very attuned to exactly what I wanted, pulling gowns that fitted my taste perfectly, and occasionally slipping a belt or a veil on to complete the look (it’s amazing what those little touches can do!). She helped me find the perfect dress and was a pleasure to work with. I wish she could be with me for every shopping trip - bridal or not :)

Best Bridal Store Ever

Reviewed on 4/12/2014 Stephanie B

I've been to a handful of bridal stores, big box and small, and Blue Bridal Boutique has by far been the best. We received such personal, caring and authentic service. The big box stores overwhelm you and don't care about your actual look, and some other boutiques aren't... Read More conscious of your budget. Blue Bridal took care of me and my mother, got to know me, respected my budget, and found me THE perfect dress. Our associate Jaime Weak was so sweet and relaxing throughout the entire process. I recommend all brides to start looking for their dress here. My only regret is I can't use them for more than my dress! They are so so great. ***EDIT*** I'm editing my review after visiting Blue Bridal again to get a veil, to sing their praises again! I had an AWFUL experience with a tailor in NYC who almost ruined my dress, and Jaime was so sweet in helping me stay calm and figure out next steps. I also bought the wrong veil, being pressured by the same people who sent me to the bad tailor. Jaime found me the perfect veil for half the price and double the quality. She made sure I walked out with it since my wedding is quickly approaching. Jaime and the Blue Bridal team have done more for me in 20 minutes than any of my vendors in NYC have done in three months. They have been my favorite part of wedding planning and I highly recommend you visit them!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Hallee H

Joanna did an amazing job! She was able to help me to find what I am looking for, even customize the dress the way what I want! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Julie M

My experience at Blue Bridal was wonderful! Joanna's top-notch service was warm and welcoming, while also being strategic and thoughtful. After trying on several dresses at multiple salons, the whole process had become overwhelming. Joanna's approach made it easier to feel... Read More confident in my decision-making without getting overwhelmed. In addition, Blue Bridal offers a great selection of beautiful gowns and private fitting rooms (yes, some salons only offer a curtain, not an entire room to yourself). I would definitely recommend Blue Bridal to anyone in the market for a bridal gown!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Lauren H

I LOVE Blue Bridal. Sarah was my consultant and she was amazing. It felt like we had been friends for years and she was so welcoming and helpful. I wanted to modify a dress with sleeves and Ruthie immediately said "Yes, of course!" I found a great dress way below my budget, so I... Read More went back a month later to get another dress and everyone remembered me and treated me like I was a regular. Everyone at Blue Bridal is the bomb and I'm so so happy I chose them. Thank you so much for helping me find a dress!!

2016-05-24T17:18:25 Response from the vendor

Thanks for taking the time to review your experience with us! Sarah loved helping you find both of the gowns - you look gorgeous in them. We are so excited to see your wedding photos!

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Morgan B

I absolutely loved the whole crew at Blue Bridal! They do everything possible to make you feel beautiful, at home, and help you find the perfect dress!

2016-05-24T17:19:05 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review! It's our goal to make every bride feel beautiful for their big day - we are happy to hear we were able to do that for you!

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Claire M

The first dress I tried on at Blue Bridal, which was also my first store, turned out to be my perfect dress. My mom and I thought it too easy and good to be true, so we continued on to a couple other bridal salons in town. We were so happy though to go back to Blue Bridal,... Read More purchasing that first dress, the very next day. Joanna was the best with making me comfortable, easing any concerns (eek sample dress was too small!), and being so genuinely wonderful to work with. This was by far my favorite bridal boutique in Austin!

2016-05-24T17:19:51 Response from the vendor

Sometimes it can be that easy - first dress, first shop! Joanna has a way about her that puts our brides at ease, and we are so pleased you had an exceptional experience here with us!

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 LAURA C

Ruthie at Blue Bridal was AMAZING!! I found my dress at a bridal store in Houston but wanted to purchase through a store locally and she ordered a sample for me to see and try on again before making my final decision! I was so happy with my entire experience and when the dress... Read More came in it was beautiful.

2016-05-24T17:20:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! Your dress looks amazing on you; congratulations!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Lauren W

Ruthie was so great in helping me find my perfect dress! She was patient, supportive and extremely friendly. Since I'm getting married so soon (4 months), she was quick to let me know what my options were and what I could and could not order on time. It was a wonderful... Read More experience for myself and my family. I highly recommend Blue Bridal Boutique!

2016-05-24T17:23:03 Response from the vendor

Your wedding is almost here - we are so excited for you! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day. We have some great options for those brides with quick timelines and we are happy we were able to help style you... Read Less Read More

No words to describe how awesome they are!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Erin C

I changed my mind one month before my wedding. They rush ordered my dress and worked with me to make sure it was hemmed perfectly and arrived in time! I got my dress one week before the wedding and it was perfect! I would not recommend anyone else but the girls at blue bridal!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Melissa S

I had the hardest time finding a dress and after hunting down a potential, I called Blue Bridal to see if they carried the designer and had it available to try on. They sure did! Ruthie was so sweet to work with and very nice manners, which is nice since you end up half naked in... Read More front of a stranger. She measured me perfectly and when my dress came in, it fit like a glove. I only had to get a bustle altered in! The shop is small but I was the only one in there the two times I went in there, giving a very personal experience. When I went in to try on and pick up my dress, the lady (forget her name) let me hang out in my dress for half-an-hour, very nice to let me do that. Also, they have great air conditioning, which goes a long way when you're sweating in your dress just trying it on! I really loved my experience at Blue Bridal.

Yes to the Dress!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Pete F

I had a wonderful experience with Joanna Botts! She made me feel very comfortable and my mom was pleased with her assistance. We were able to face time with my sister, she was able to share the moment with us. I never felt rushed or hurried. She was very good at understanding... Read More what my likes and dislikes were after trying on a few. When I said Yes to the dress, it was a magical moment. When Joanna had me step out on the pedestal in the middle of the foyer in the back, I felt like a princess! I was able to buy the dress as is. It was a perfect fit, except take a few inches off the bottom. It was a great deal, I felt I couldn't pass it up. The champagne that was provided was a nice touch. Before we left I received names and numbers to help with alterations and dry cleaning. You deserve the Knot award!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Nellie L

We had a wonderful shopping experience at Blue. The girls were very patient as I wandered around the store trying to get an idea of how comfortable different dresses were. My only complaint is that the quality of the construction and fabrics wasn't quite as high as I expected... Read More it to be from a boutique like this.

Best of the best

Reviewed on 10/09/2015

Can't say enough good things about Blue Bridal! The women are so friendly, helpful, and go out of their way to make your appointment special! The ladies have a strong product knowledge and answered all of my many dress questions! So glad I chose my dress at Blue Bridal!

LOVE Blue Bridal

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Teddi N

I wish Blue Bridal sold regular clothes so that I had an excuse to go there all the time. The two times I have gone to Blue Bridal have been the best shopping experience of any kind. They gals there are nice, personable, and they are honest about what looks good and what we... Read More should put back on the rack. They were so helpful in helping me find my perfect dress (even suggesting that I come back for a trunk show months later instead of just settling for something the first time) and I couldn't be happier.

WONDERFUL Exprience!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Lauren J

Loved the location, the atmosphere and the staff! WONDERFUL experience. Had so much fun trying on dresses and they had the EXACT one I had been eyeballing for months :) FABULOUS shop!

Great Experience, Lovely Dresses, Right Price!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Kendall S

I went to Blue Bridal in Austin after dress shopping in Houston. I found a designer that I liked (Justin Alexander) and an internet search found that they carried that designer in Austin. The salon was small and lovely. They had great music playing and the stylists were... Read More attentive but not pushy. I went to try on two dresses that I had narrowed my search to. It was easy to call and make an appointment and though the space is small they accommodated me, my mom and future mother and sister-in-law easily. Even though I had only made an appointment to try those two dresses (which they had pulled and were waiting on me) they let me browse and look at more to try on. When I "said yes to the dress" they treated my group all to a champagne toast. Overall it was a great experience and I would recommend to Austin brides to shop there!

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Allie T

The best period! I couldn't have asked for a better experience; they really make you feel special! The staff is over the top nice and know what they are doing. My consultant was so patient and really listened. The first dress she pulled ended up being the one! When you say yes... Read More to the dress, they give you a glass of champagne to celebrate and let you hang out and just really enjoy your dress for little. I have called several times to ask a few questions since my first visit and they have been nothing but helpful. Blue Bridal Boutique of Austin is definitely the best and I would recommend them to anyone!

Adorable Boutique with Sweet Manager

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Kali B

I LOVED my experience at Blue Bridal! I couldn't have hoped for better if I tried :) Joanna was insanely helpful and kind and really made our time there helpful, fun, and productive. They seemed to have a ton of different styles and options. They were incredibly respectful... Read More of my budget and gave me a uniquely personal experience! Poor Joanna was helping me in and out of what felt like a million dresses and she was so sweet the entire time. When I went back to try on THE DRESS one more time, everyone there was super sweet and gave my mom and I plenty of space to think and decide, while still being available and helpful. As a bonus, they offered us a champagne toast when I said "yes" to the dress. There was actually another girl there at the same time as me who also said "yes", so there was a bunch of celebrating going on that morning! Overall, great people, super cute store, and lots of dress options.. what more could you want? :)

Much more than I expected!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2015 Ashley T

Hailey and the girls were absolutely fantastic! This was my first attempt at finding a dress and guess what, I found one!! They were completely respectful of my budget and made the whole experience so fun and relaxing! I tried another place before I scampered straight back to... Read More buy my dress with Blue. Nowhere else compares in my book. There was zero pressure but lots of celebrating. I definitely felt like I was among (well-informed!) friends! I definitely recommend them!!

BLUE BRIDAL IS AMAZING!

Reviewed on 3/21/2015 Lacey S

Blue Bridal was the first and last place I went while shopping for my wedding gown. The dresses are absolutely gorgeous, and the service at Blue Bridal is amazing! The owner, Ruthie, is a sweet soul. She is such a special person, and she makes you feel beautiful! I am... Read More absolutely in LOVE with my dress and with Blue Bridal! I would recommend it to everyone! You'll save yourself a lot of time! :)

LOVEEE blue bridal!!

Reviewed on 3/10/2015 Lexanne K

I could not have asked for a better gown shopping experience at blue bridal. The staff was so accomodating and the atmosphere is almost unbeatable. I would HIGHLY recommend going there if you are looking for a true bridal experience when it comes to shopping for your wedding... Read More gown.

Love this Boutique!

Reviewed on 3/06/2015 Tiffany C

Blue Bridal Boutique was the first place I went to and it is where I found THE dress! I couldn't believe I found it so early on in my search (totally not like me) but, when you know you know! Ruthie was so incredibly sweet and helpful. I really didn't know what I wanted, but she... Read More made it so easy and she was right on point! It is the perfect dress for me! I think it was the 4th or 5th dress I tried on. For a bride who can be very picky and indecisive, it couldn't have been easier. I would recommend them to any bride I know.

Blue Bridal!

Reviewed on 3/06/2015 Madeline P

Blue Bridal did a phenomenal job of helping me find my dream dress! I could not be more happy with their services and helping me make my final decision. I would recommend Blue Bridal to anyone because they have a variety of dresses that are all high quality and the employees are... Read More great at finding dresses within your budget. They made the process easy and fun!