Cuisine

Southwestern

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

7700 W. Northwest Hwy., Dallas, TX (817) 332-6372

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Kristen C

Working with Andrea at Blue Mesa was one of the easiest things I did as far as wedding planning. From the tasting, we were sold. The food was delicious and affordable. Andrea is amazing at keeping up good communication during the planning. At the wedding, the staff was... Read More friendly, helpful, and reliable. They kept everything replenished, were great with guests, and made the cleanup so incredibly easy. Blue Mesa took care of everything from setup to cleanup, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. The peace of mind they gave me, and the fact that the guests loved the food and drinks, made for an amazing experience.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Gillian L

Nicole with Blue Mesa really turned a bad situation into something wonderful. We had a caterer leave us in the dust two months before our wedding date, and Nicole really came to the rescue! We absolutely loved all the food at our family-style reception - especially the mini corn... Read More griddlecakes with shrimp and the shredded beef tostaditas. We contracted Blue Mesa for their tableware, bartenders, wait staff and, of course, food. Everything was perfect! We highly recommend working with such a reputable company, whose professionalism and hospitality are second to none!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Briana E

Blue Mesa catered and bartended our wedding. Everyone loved the food and the staff was great and professional. I like that they provide silverware and real plates at no additional cost. Sarah quickly responded to all my questions throughout the planning process. I'd highly... Read More recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Parker M

Blue Mesa catered my morning wedding with the most amazing brunch! Dozens of people came up to me at the wedding to gush over the yummy breakfast tacos, fresh fruit, and sweet potato hash <3

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Marianne R

The most compliments I received at our daughter’s wedding was how delicious the food was! Blue Mesa exceeded all of my expectations, providing a delicious variety of healthy and savory dishes. The cost was very reasonable, and Andrea Hood was so easy to work with, and very... Read More accommodating. One thing that I had discovered in my search for a caterer was that most charged extra for plates, glassware and silverware. I didn't require silver and china, but did want my guests to eat their dinner on real glass plates and silverware. Blue Mesa provided these at no extra charge, including linen napkins. The week of the wedding, I had this brilliant idea to add more work for myself by wrapping the linen wrapped silverware with ribbon and a sprig of fresh rosemary. Andrea had everything ready for me to pick up ahead of time, accommodating me without requiring a deposit or security. This was such a kind gesture, and revealed to me just how gracious Blue Mesa was to deal with, and how committed they were to providing excellent service. Our 220 guests were flawlessly served hot and delicious food that contributed to a beautiful and memorable evening.The salmon was cooked exquisitely, and there was not one morsel left of the roast pork tenderloin. I would not hesitate to use Blue Mesa for any event, formal or casual, and was so pleased when one of our guests booked Blue Mesa as the caterer for her daughters wedding. Well done, Blue Mesa!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Brittany K

Andrea at Blue Mesa was so great to work with!! The food is awesome and because it is affordable we were able to give our guests their best buffet package. It was worth every penny! People loved the cocktail hour food and said it was constantly replenished. The dinner was also... Read More great, we had fish, beef, and chicken. I loved that I could affordably offer something for everyone. They also provided bar service which kept us from having to use another vendor. Andrea was always quick to answer any questions and accommodate some last minute additions.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Hannah C

Working with Blue Mesa and Andrea for our wedding was one of the best choices we made! Everything was thought of, looked, and tasted great. Andrea was so thoughtful and so easy to work with. We were going to work with another bar company, but she offered us a lower price when I... Read More told her that, making it easier on us. They bring the plates, napkins, silverware, servings trays, bar, ice, seriously everything you could think of. I was so impressed and have highly recommended them to everyone I can!! We are so happy with how our tacos and skewers turned out!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Kate D

Andrea was amazing! She truly took care of us during the food tasting and helped us out tremendously! The food was amazing and plentiful!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 kortney l

Blue Mesa catered our wedding last weekend...everyone was full and happy! Andrea was awesome, super friendly and professional. We got all our fave foods within our budget. They arrived on time and everything was set up beautifully. They also did our bartending and kept our... Read More guests hydrated all night! :) Everyone was SO friendly...highly recommend! Our only complaint was that the dinner plates weren't big enough for all the food we all wanted to pile on!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Lindsay S

Using Blue Mesa for our wedding was such a great decision. A good friend of ours had her rehearsal brunch there and we were so impressed by the food and the service! That experience is what made us move forward with them for our wedding. I worked with Andrea Hood at the Blue... Read More Mesa in Plano/Frisco close to the Ikea. WOW! Andrea as a person and professionally is amazing! I was planning my wedding from out of state and she worked with me so much to make sure everything went smooth. She even worked with an outside contractor to rent glassware for the wedding and just went above and beyond at the wedding. I remember while my husband and I were having our first meal together she came up asked if I needed anything- that is something I will never forget. We got so many compliments on the food as well! I do not like traditional wedding food so this was such a great options and you are able to customize so much! Truly gives you and yours guest a great delicious meal!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Scioscia W

The Blue Mesa catering staff was so great to work with all throughout our planning process. The menu options are so competitively priced, but you don't lose out on flavor, presentation, or portion sizes. I honestly can't thing of anything negative about their role in our... Read More wedding, and can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Leigh S

I worked with Andrea Hood at the Plano location and she was wonderful. The food was great and I was able to customize my menu. They also supply the plates, utensils, and napkins which is one less thing to worry about or pay for separately. The serving staff were excellent and... Read More extremely friendly. Andrea also coordinated my bar wear rental so, again, I didn't have to worry about it. Our guests loved it and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Blue Mesa to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

We ended up using Blue Mesa after after Jim Lee Events closed his business AFTER he had been paid. We had the Fijita bar, several appetizers, margaritas, beer, and wine. Everything was perfect! The staff was very professional! The food was awesome! The great thing about having a... Read More well established restaurant cater is you don't have to worry about them going out of business!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Michelle W

Blue Mesa catered my wedding last March and they were amazing! They were able to customize my menu for my liking and that fit my budget. Very professional and the food was great. Would recommend to anyone looking to cater their wedding!

Great Food, Great Service

Reviewed on 12/28/2014 Chudney H

Great food and great service! The food was delicious and everyone enjoyed it, from the appetizers all the way to the desserts. Highly recommended!