Blue Mountain Vineyards & Events

Dahlonega, GA

Book Your Wedding with Blue Mountain Vineyards & Events

A BARN IN DAHLONEGA, GA

A family-owned and managed event space, Blue Mountain Vineyards is a dream location for couples seeking a rustic barn wedding encased in nature. Located in Dahlonega, Georgia, just minutes from the town's historic downtown area, Blue Mountain Vineyards hosts parties of up to 250 guests in its open-air ceremony space and spacious on-site barn. The vineyard is made up of three acres of sprawling fields and forests, speckled with landscaped accents ideal for designing an outdoor ceremony or party. Its 5,000-square-foot barn was hand-designed with large events in mind and therefore creates the balance between chic modern amenities and natural rustic charm. More details on venue options are listed below:

The Barn. Built by the two families that own and run the vineyard, The Barn is a premiere wedding location for large vintage receptions in the Atlanta area. Thirty-foot, wood-beamed ceilings tower over the expansive dining and dance area, customizable for the layout the couple desires. An outdoor patio area allows guests to relax in the surrounding nature while peering into the outdoor ceremony space. Primitive chandeliers light the room, creating that ideal tone for a rustic design and theme. There are added accents throughout the room, including the stone-stacked fireplace.

Outdoor Ceremony Space. Couples can gather 250 of their closest friends and family to witness their wedding vows on the beautiful property just outside the barn. A stone walkway creates the ideal space for the ceremony, ending just before the stunning views of the mountains and forests in the distance. This space allows for spectacular photography opportunities.

Seating for up to 250 guests is provided by the venue, including up to 10 wooden farmhouse tables that were designed and built on-site. The barn includes a rich walnut wood bar for your outside catering company to serve from for the night. On the second floor of the barn sits the convenient bridal suite for pre-ceremony prep and as a place to relax throughout the evening.

Blue Mountain Vineyards offer a list of preferred vendors with which it has a personal relationship. All outside elements can be found on this list, including a wedding coordinator that is accustomed to the space. Since all decorations and services are provided by the couple and their team of vendors, this venue provides the opportunity for ultimate customization of each event.

Blue Mountain Vineyards welcomes couples and their family the moment they decide to get married on their charming property. The owners have many years of experience assuring that every detail is attended to and that each couple has a celebratory and relaxing day. A few additional perks include:

• Close proximity to Atlanta
  • Ideal for fall weddings due to the stunning scenery and working fireplace
  • Options for indoor ceremony in the case of inclement weather
  • Fully-equipped indoor space
  • Handicap accessibility

Rustic Elegance with a Mountain View!

Your dream wedding awaits you at a gorgeous vineyard set in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains in North Georgia, just an hour drive from Atlanta! This private vineyard offers an outdoor ceremony site surrounded by panoramic views of the Appalachian Mountains and a beautifully elegant 5,000 square foot barn. The barn offers a solid black walnut bar and private upstairs bridal suite, 30 foot ceilings, and hand-laid stone fireplace wall. Whether you prefer to take advantage of the beautiful scenery outdoors or in the rustic barn, Blue Mountain Vineyards is the picturesque location for your wedding ceremony and reception!

• Outdoor - Covered

Barn, Mountain, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning

184 Turkey Hill, Dahlonega, GA (770) 855-1748

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Brittany K

I had my wedding at Blue Mountain Vineyards in late October and it was the most breathtaking view. The owners Jessica & Teddy did an amazing job at answering all of our questions and they were great people to work with. The barn is absolutely beautiful and all the details were... Read More outstanding. This venue was the perfect amount of rustic with all the modern finishes I was looking for.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Lisa H

Blue Mountain Vineyards is absolutely incredible for so many reasons. I can't say enough about the venue and Jessica, the owner. The property is gorgeous, with the most breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Dahlonega. Seriously, the ceremony site has the most... Read More amazing view. Our guests took their own portraits and group photos to capture the beautfy. From the luscious trees, vineyards, mountains in the background, and greenery everywhere, there were tons of options for photos. Let's just say the day after our wedding, all of our guests changed their profile pics to show off the landscape. The reception hall is impeccable, a blend of modern, rustic, whimsy and boho. Jessica's husband built the barn for events, and it's like they created it straight from my dream wedding Pinterest board. Every detail is perfect - long, wood barn tables, oak barrels, high, beautiful ceilings, gorgeous windows overlooking the mountains. Pictures do not do it justice. And, even though the venue holds 300 people, Jessica arranged the room in a way that made our 50 guests feel comfortable in an intimate setting. The property is gorgeous, yes, but the real difference is Jessica. While there are other gorgeous properties, there is NO other Jessica. From the very first day we met her, we knew we wanted to work with her. She's the perfect blend of charming, professional, personable, hilarious, and take-charge. She captured our vision perfectly, with flawless execution. She led our rehearsal and wedding with such grace and humor, we didn't have to worry about anything. She thought of things I never could have, and anticipated my needs before the thought crossed my mind. From little things like making iced coffee for the wedding party while getting ready, filling decanters with ice water for our guests waiting for the ceremony to start, to big things like handling every communication and timing with vendors on the day of. I trust this woman so much - I'd let her coordinate every aspect of my life. But seriously, her take-charge attitude was so much needed and appreciated by the entire wedding party and our family. If any issues arose, we never knew! And if we had a problem with a vendor or a guest, she took care of it for us. Jessica's team is also amazing, which is no surprise since she hired them. Ansleigh is so incredibly kind and thoughtful. Among her million tasks, she offered to be our 80 pound dog's handler. And she did it with a huge smile on her face! Hunter was so charming and helped with everything, from golf carting us around to grabbing water for me when I felt faint. Ansleigh and Hunter both took care of millions of things for the wedding, and I can't thank them enough. Jessica took care of us, not because she had to, but because she genuinely cared for us. She was always there, smiling and offering help, and she did things for us without second thought. She surprised us by having our get away car packed and ready to go with all of our things, leftover food, and anything else we needed. Gestures like that made all the difference in the world. What can I say, I love this woman! I love Blue Mountain Vineyards and highly recommend to any couple who wants a beautiful setting with a thoughtful and amazing leader.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Tiffani M

My husband and I got married here in October and we cannot say enough great things about Blue Mountain Vineyards! The owners and staff were incredible. Our wedding would not have been nearly as amazing as it was if it weren't for them! Not to mention the place is GORGEOUS with... Read More breathtaking views and the most elegant barn! Everything about this venue is perfect :)

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Mallory W

My husband and I definitely recommend this venue! If you are looking for amazing views, a beautiful ceremony site with rolling blue mountains in the background, grape vines, a lovely reception hall , amazing service, all coordinated by a woman who knows her stuff. You do not... Read More have to expense many decorations because the ceremony spot and reception hall are a so amazing on their own. They have a great package that is totally customizable to your desires at a reasonable price. There is an amazing bridal suite, perfect for getting ready and pictures you don't want to miss out on. You have to check it out it will take your breath away. I will say there were a few set backs. I think the coordinator is in the customer service role who owns their own business and has strict unwavering rules which is totally understandable, however there was an instance of them being rude to a family member that was unnecessary. We also had flowers running late due to traffic on 400 - (definitely plan for that) and there was an extremely strict deadline to have everyone gone by 6pm the Friday before, weather we were done putting the flowers away or not. Which a positive note, they have an awesome finishing room that my caterer really loved having and we were so grateful being able to drop our things off ahead of time the Friday before for rehearsing. Other than that, those were my only issues which speaks for itself. Definitely recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 2/01/2016

We had our daughters wedding here in October and it was absolutely beautiful. Could not have asked for a better Venue or people to work with. Jessica and Teddy were amazing. I would recommend Blue Mountain Vineyards to anyone wanting to have the perfect wedding!!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Kalie G

Blue Mountain Vineyards is absolutely one of the most beautiful wedding venues I've ever seen! The barn is beautifully elegant, with a rustic feel at the same time, and the surrounding mountain views are breathtaking. Jessica and Teddy, the owners, are awesome as well! They're... Read More so friendly and so good at what they do! Love, love, LOVE this place!!