Bluff Mountain Inn

Ballroom, Barn, Mountain, Park

Food + Catering, Planning

1887 Bluff Mountain Road, Sevierville, TN

Reviewed on 7/04/2016

Please rethink your choice of this venue. They do NOT return your emails or phone calls. They had the date of my wedding wrong in their computer by 6 months. Faulty advertisement of vendors and PERSONALIZED decor ( look at a dozen photos on their page and that is the decor you... Read More have to choose from.) Even with some of my guest not showing up their was still not enough tables set for my guests at reception. Chairs during ceremony/reception were dirty. They put all my guests into chapel prior to ceremony and then told them to just go find a seat when I had asked for 2 family members who rented tuxes to seat my guest and sister in law/ nephew to pass out programs upon enterning considering it was suppose to be a small intimate ceremony. Serving set and toasting glasses were ruined because they were packed up dirty. All items were not returned. VERY RUSHED, they want u packed and out of the space by the end time of your contract to move another party or rehearsal in. Prices change throughout planning process such as hair and make up. Lastly while staff is suppose to be waiting on my guest they are on social media typing bad comments about my family and friends. (Facebook) UNPROFESSIONAL to say the least. Bar tender EXTREMELY rude, noted by several of my guest. The food was good and the food servers were nice! The view is pretty but there are a thousand other places with the same view and hopefully better service!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Cassie A

Our wedding was at Bluff Mountain Inn this past Tuesday, April 5, 2016. I am so glad we selected this venue. It was the most amazing day, down to the last minute. LOVE the entire Bluff Mountain Inn staff. Talia was great with answering any questions throughout the process. It... Read More was completely stress free. Rhonda saved the day with my challenging corset dress. Mary made the photographs fun, and made us all feel like rock stars. Food was amazing, DJ was amazing, and on & on... Can't say enough! Would recommend Bluff Mountain Inn to anyone who wants a stress-free, mountain-destination wedding.

Reviewed on 2/20/2016

I cannot say enough about this wedding venue. It is so special and so different and I'll always cherish getting married there. We have a vacation home in Sevierville Tennessee and wanted to get married there. After looking at many of the wedding chapels in the area we were so... Read More disappointed at the commercial "Vegas type" feel to them. It just wasn't us. We love the country, we love the woods, Tennessee mountains and we just hated the artificial feeling these places gave us. I came upon bluff mountain inn. It was just a few miles away from our cabin. We went to check it out and the minute we started down their long backwoods country driveway we knew this was it. First thing we saw was the little white chapel which we recognized as being modeled after an old chapel in cades cove! Anyone who loves this area knows how special that is! We saw a huge red barn with chandeliers, and a little house sitting in the middle of this beautiful property. We booked it right then. The day finally came and I have to say I could not have asked for a more perfect day. It was just us two getting married. We were greeted by Ricks little dogs running around the yard and we were greeted and show around to the back of the house which has been set up with beautiful suites, a makeup and hair area and views for days. I was worried where Eric would wait for me while I got ready. It was a really cold day and I was having my hair and makeup done (by Haley who is THE best hair and makeup artist wow!!) They brought Eric into one of their suites. He had a TV, fireplace and they brought him coffee. He was set!!! I was given the suite next door to his so he wouldn't see me until I was all ready! They took care of everything! I didn't have to worry about one thing. My dress and all my things were placed in the room. While I was getting my hair and makeup done, Rick was taking pictures of me, then our rings, my dress. They had our flowers waiting and ready exactly as I requested. We took photos after, Rick had me hide in the beautiful barn while he brought Eric out to get some amazing reaction shots!! We then met the pastor and we were married in the chapel in a lovely private beautiful Candlelit ceremony. I cannot say enough about this place. Our day was the most perfect, stress free day I could ever imagine. A beautiful country winter wedding!!!

Stress Free Wedding :)

Reviewed on 4/20/2014 Leah M

When deciding to elope, I mainly just wanted to walk away from the decisions. The staff at Bluff Mountain Inn only asked a few questions, and as I told my family, I honestly could not have planned it better if I had made all the decisions myself. The chapel was beautiful, the... Read More flowers were perfect, the dinner after the wedding was delicious! The staff was very professional and welcoming, which was exactly what we needed as we were so far from home. They prepared everything from my bouquet to the music and even had a stylist on site to do my hair and make up. The pictures were amazing and the memories are great! I would definitely recommend for elopement and small weddings!

Unforgettable

Reviewed on 9/08/2012 Julie H

I got married June 2, 2012. It was a day I will never forget. Bluff Mountain is beautiful! They made my day very easy and stress-free. I had a little confusion with pricing on hair for the bridesmaids and children but we worked that out pretty quickly. I can say other than that... Read More there was really nothing I can complain about! I had about 70 people come to the wedding and reception. Many of our guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. We were married in the garden area. We had our reception out in the barn. It opened up to a beautiful view. We had a lot of kids there and they loved running around the hilly area and hanging out out back. Everyone felt comfortable and welcome. The food and decor was awesome! Also, we were really pleased with our pictures. However, be prepared the albums take some time to get back. The pictures were very timely. RIK does a fantastic job. The staff are very professional and friendly. I felt like I was with family! If I had it to over again, I would go back to Bluff Mountain Inn! I really don't think you will be disappointed. Just communicate your ideas and they will make it happen!

Our Day at Bluff Mountain

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Samantha R

We had a great Wedding at Bluff Mountain, everything did go very smooth. the only complaint we have is that we felt a little rushed during the Reception with several things. In addition we are very disappointed with majority of the pictures, mainly the ones from the Reception,... Read More but oh well. I would recommend this place, but if you go here definitely request Jamie for your pictures, she took our pictures the first half of wedding and those pictures are great. Other than that request Rik who is in charge. I wish he would have been our photographer, which to our understanding he was supposed to be, which was very disappointing that he was not!!! If you get your hair done at Bluff mountain, Liz and her partner did an excellent Job!!! The food from Chef Tony was also very great. The place is beautiful!! Pictures ARE very expensive!!! =)

Beautiful wedding...few complaints

Reviewed on 7/14/2011 Erica N

My husband and I got married at Bluff Mountain Inn on June 18, 2011. We booked with BMI because when we interviewed them they told us we would be the only wedding on the property in our time slot, they would make sure everything was taken care of the day of, and I would not see... Read More another bride that day. Being that Bluff Mountain was all-inclusive and would take the planning pressure off me, we booked right away. When we got to Bluff Mountain on wedding day, there is another wedding beginning, which I was fine with. However, when our guests started arriving for our wedding, they were not allowed in to park for almost 30 minutes because they were taking pictures for the other wedding. Even my husband and groomsmen were not allowed in. Our wedding ceremony ended up being beautiful. Phillip King, the minister, was great. We had an amzing reception. However, we had booked the barn to accommodate our 60 person guest list but were given a room that was too small. A group of our guests were forced to sit outside on the deck and even that table we had to ask to be set up once the reception started. I had even sent an exact guest count 3 weeks in advance. The staff was very nice and quick about getting us another table, though. The food was great. The cake was delicious. The DJ was the best wedding DJ I've ever seen. Although Bluff Mountain didn't live up to their sales pitch, our wedding day was amazing and we truly enjoyed it. I would recommend it.

Amazing Place!

Reviewed on 5/12/2011 Trina N

This place was absolutely amazing! My husband and I chose to have a small wedding with only close family & friends! The package that we chose included 35 guests and was very affordable! The prices were great but the service was even more amazing! The wedding coordinators took... Read More care of everything for me and everything was exactly as I had dreamed and hoped that it would be! On my wedding day I was treated like a princess and they catered to my every need! The photographer was also great! The pictures are beautiful! The only complaint I would probably have is the price of the pictures when they are ready to order! For me and my budget the pictures are almost unaffordable! But they are such great pictures that it is worthy trying to come up with the money to order as many as possible! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone no matter what size your wedding is or what your idea of the perfect day is! They are great and they will make it perfect!

Pretty Fall Wedding

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Lindsay W

VERY beautiful place to get married! Everything is in one place...Chapel, Reception Hall, and Honeymoon Suite. The decorations in the Reception were perfect! The food is among the best! However, we did have a couple things creep up that were bumps in the road, but all worked... Read More out okay! Everyone loved the wedding and had a great time. Jennifer, was the best pleasure to work with!