Is this your business? claim it now

Blush Botanicals

San Diego, CA

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

9540 Waples St, San Diego, CA

Stunning, Stunning, Stunning

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Ashley B

Our flowers made our wedding. We got married in June and wanted to have peonies. Our colors were blush, green and some white. Alex is absolutely amazing at her job. She understood our vision from the start. We wanted arrangements with specific flowers in unique ways and she made... Read More that happen. We heard so many compliments from our guests. We used 3 locations and we moved flowers from each location which worked out perfectly. Her staff descritely moved all the arrangements. Once home we were able to get multiple arrangements out of the flowers that were still good. It was amazing to get to enjoy them even after the wedding.

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Cathy C

We chose Blush Botanicals for our March 8 , 2014 wedding. Alex and her talented team are incredible! Our wedding was at the Immaculata Church and Alex created gorgeous tall lush arrangements for the altar and pews. Our reception was held at The Prado ballroom and we chose... Read More tall and short centerpieces in white. What Alex created was stunning and our guests described their entrance to the ballroom as breathtaking. We were living out of state and Alex was always available when we came into town and quickly responded to our emails. She is so professional, kind and thoughtful and we loved working with her. We highly recommend Alex and her talented team and thank them for creating such beautiful memories of our wedding day! Lindsay and Steven

Loved our Flowers!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Natalie V

I met with Alex and Brittany very early on in the wedding planning process. We clicked right away and I knew I would enjoy working with them. Over the next two years, they answered all my questions and emails (and trust me, there were a lot) and helped me come up with floral... Read More design for our wedding. I had seen so much of their work, I knew I would be happy on my wedding day, but it was even more than I expected. Everything was amazing. My bridal bouquet was the most gorgeous bouquet I have ever seen. Guests kept telling me how beautiful the centerpieces were. They were a huge part in the overall fell and experience of the wedding. It would not have been the same without them. Alex and Brittany were professional, prompt, and so much fun to work with. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to be surrounded by gorgeous flowers on their wedding day.

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Aura C

I planned my CA wedding from VA so I put a lot of faith in my vendors. I contacted Blush Botanicals and gave them my budget information and a general theme and color scheme. They came up with the most amazing vision and totally executed beyond my expectations. The owners were... Read More very professional, got back to me in a timely fashion, and were great to work with.

Fanstastic Arrangements and Service

Reviewed on 3/27/2012 Tracee S

I'm not the most adept at flower types. I really needed a florist who I could talk to, tell them what I like and rely upon them to make it all happen seamlessly and beautifully. Blush Botanicals did this for me. I met with Brittany at the Blush salon and we talked about what... Read More I was looking for from a high level perspective (e.g. colors, style). Then we went through images where I could narrow down what I really liked and wanted to have at our wedding. Blush was flexible, knowledgeable and able to come up with new ideas/recommendations when I wanted to make changes. Once we'd decided on what to do I left everything in Blush's hands. On my wedding day, everything did go seamlesslessly as well as exceeded my expectations. I saw the Blush ladies setting up as I was getting ready for my wedding, and I was really impressed with their attention to detail and what beautiful arrangements they put together. The flowers were beautiful and the service was great.

Reviewed on 3/05/2012 Rebecca C

I honestly was very stressed about flowers. I don't know much (if anything) about flowers, except that they can be expensive. I went to Blush at a recommendation by my coordinator and I'm very glad I did. I told them what budget I was working with, and they worked with me to... Read More get exactly what I wanted (actually better) and stay completely in my comfort zone financially. They were also super patient as I asked questions and made last-minute changes (due to adjusted head count). Everything was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Thanks!

Poor quality and $$$$$

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Lan V

I did a lot of research and fell in love with BB's work from what I was able to see online. Their bouquet's were beautiful. I met with the 2 owners and went over my wedding colors and the flowers I like. I'm so glad I only ordered personal flowers from them because when my... Read More husband picked them up the day before, they didn't have my wedding colors. He immediately sent me a picture message of my bouquet and it looked peachy, not burnt orange. After he came home with it, I immediately called Alexandra, who continued to tell me the flowers they used were orange. Initially she refused to fix it until she made me cry. She was only willing to add some orange orchids to the bouquet, but not willing to redo it. She kept saying that they used the same flowers as the contract. And I kept saying yes, I agree the flowers are the same, but not the colors. My bridesmaid took it back in for her to fix it during my wedding rehearsal because she refused to wait until after the rehearsal because they would be closed. She was rude and had a major attitude with them. She even called them color blind. My flower girls pomander balls fell apart into pieces even before the wedding ceremony. It was horrible!!!! My flower girls had to pick up pieces of flowers from the ball in the middle of the ceremony. The handles on them ripped off so they had to just hold the ball as well. All of our bouquets were dying about midday. The florist I ordered my reception and ceremony flowers were a million times cheaper and the quality was excellent. I really regret spending so much money on flowers from BB for the poor quality and service. I cannot give them a good rating at all. The bouquet was nice, but wasn't the colors I wanted. Service is also horrible as it is so difficult for them to return your call. They never responded to my emails. Maybe it was just my luck!

2013-08-22T19:53:59 Response from Blush, the member

I wanted to respond as I am the owner of Blush Botanicals. I always strive to put in 100% for each and every event that I do. I do respect her right to state her opinion. ANY other client or wedding vendor I work with... Read Less Read More

Great people, great service

Reviewed on 7/29/2011 H P

Alex and Brittany are great people to work with. They are super artistic, creative, professional and dependable. They worked with us to come up with arrangements that fit our budget and had the look that we wanted (something we didn't think would be possible....). They set... Read More everything up early and cleaned everything up at the end with no problems.

gorgeous doesn't cut it!

Reviewed on 5/31/2011 Jennifer S

Wow! These ladies far exceeded my expectations! They really even went above and beyond what we had originally talked about and called me the day of saying they had some extra flowers and they wanted to be creative with them...i am so glad I gave them the go ahead, because they... Read More created something much more beautiful than I had thought of! They were flexible and easy to work with, although at times a bit slow to return a call or email. Overall, an amazing experience and I would highly recommend them!!!

TO Blush Botanicals