Unforgettable Memories; Undeniable Style

Your wedding is a once in a lifetime experience; finding your gown should be an occasion to remember. Our relaxing boutique space and knowledgeable stylists are the perfect catalyst to create the bridal look you've dreamed of. Whether your a classic bride or a true fashionista; we have something for you. We're a locally owned boutique so we buy what our brides truly love. We pride ourselves in outstanding customer service. If your feeling a little overwhelmed with the thought of bridal gown shopping , rest assured, you're in good hands at Blush!

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

5801 S 58th St, Lincoln, NE (402) 261-5615

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Allison L

Blush was the first place I went to to look for dresses and I'm so glad it was! They set the bar high and my experience there was hands down the best compared to the other 3 bridal stores I looked at. The staff was wonderful to work with. They were so welcoming and helpful. They... Read More listened to what I wanted in a dress and found the perfect one for me! Madison was wonderful to work with. She made it a fun experience. I will definitely recommend people to Blush in the future!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Jaraka B

I loved my experience at Blush Bridal! I loved going around with my family me ends and selecting the beautiful gowns that caught my eye. The boutique wa ask cute and unique, my family was able to rest comfortably while I tried on the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen. It... Read More was so much fun coming out in a beautiful dress, and seeing their reactions. Carissa was super helpful by keeping all my favorite dresses in order, giving ideas on how I could add things I liked from other dresses and apply them to my favorite dress. I ended up saying YES to the dress of my dreams, and enjoyed sparkling grape juice with my family. This was a very memorable experience and I will cherish this day forever.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Adam M

Out of all the bridal shops I visited this place just had something special about it. From the environment, to the people and the dress, Blush was a brides dream. Thank you to Shannon who made the experience so wonderful in finding my dream dress!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 McKinsey H

Blush Bridal Boutique was the second bridal salon we went to only because we had to wait a few days for my appointment. Everyone in the boutique was so friendly and wonderful. I had a style in mind and could not find anything like it in the boutique which was concerning at first... Read More but a bridal consultant still had me pick a few a liked just in case. Nothing was perfect. The consultant worked with me, got to know me, and helped me create my dream dress. This dream dress was also completely different then the dress I had originally had in mind. I highly recommend Blush Bridal Boutique. They are all so very helpful and will get you into your dream dress.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Tiffany T

They were so helpful and catered to my needs. They were so focused on what I wanted in a dress.

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Melissa A

The service was outstanding. I was a bit nervous that I would have some trouble finding something I like, but in fact it was the opposite! Many beautiful dress selections and I loved the "pinning" concept. Not only was the staff incredibly friendly, but they boosted my... Read More confidence as well and gave me a lot of encouragement. I think the best part is knowing most of their dresses you can customize, like what I asked for mine. So my dress will really be a one of a kind! This was the only stop I had to make and I'm so glad. One of the best experiences I've had.

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Andrea B

I wish that I could give them more stars! It is a wonderful store with an amazing staff and I highly recommend going there. Before I started looking for a dress, I was very nervous about finding the right one. As many women know, shopping for cloths that fit and look great isn't... Read More always the easiest thing. I also didn't have any sort of vision about what I wanted my dress to be like. The first place that I went to was Blush and I went in feeling anxious and not that excited. But then I met Shannon. She was so knowledgeable and helpful in helping me define what I wanted (and didn't want.) She had me try on lots of styles and see which ones I really liked and why. There was absolutely no pressure to pick one. It was just having fun trying on lots of dresses. She even took pictures of all the dresses on my phone so that I could see then later and show my mom. At the end I knew what my favorites were and tried them each on again. I made an appointment for later in the week to bring my mom and friends in to see the ones that I liked the best. Shannon was so sweet and has such a positive energy that really rubbed off on me. I left the appointment feeling really excited about getting a dress and about being a bride. Before going into Blush I had felt bogged down in wedding details and hadn't yet felt excited about being a bride. I honestly thought that maybe I wasn't one of those women who would love being a bride. After going to Blush I went to several other Bridal Boutiques and I never had a "bad" experience but it wasn't as great as it had been at Blush. I went back with my mom and my friends and chose my favorite dress. I could not be any happier with my choice. There were tears all around! My wedding was in less than 4 months but they handled that with no problems. The designer is even going to raise the neckline of my dress. I didn't even know that you can make those kind of changes to dresses unless you had a custom one made. But Shannon knew the dresses and the designers and was able to tell me how I could change the dresses if I wanted to. They do not have a huge selection but you don't need a huge selection when every dress there has been carefully chosen. They had the best dresses that I saw anywhere. Some of the dresses weren't for me but I didn't see one dress there that wasn't gorgeous. Unlike other places, you don't have to sort through a bunch of not great dresses to find the great ones. I will also note that I went to some corporate bridal shops that you might go to to find a deal. The prices really weren't much cheaper (if at all) But the fabrics and the fit were MUCH lower in quality. This is the day that you are supposed to feel your most beautiful and you want the best quality dress you can get. Its amazing how the right fit and fabric can looks so much better on your body. I looked 10-20 pounds lighter in the dresses at blush than I did in the dresses at the corporate stores. Not to mention so much more comfortable. I couldn't believe the difference.

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Aubrey G

I had such a wonderful experience at Blush Bridal!!! This was the last of four bridal boutiques I went to and the staff was so wonderful. They were all so kind and helpful. My consultant Lisa was just a doll, she was so nice and made me feel very special. I was looking for... Read More Hayley Paige gowns and was very impressed with their selection. Best of all I said yes to my dress. I would highly recommend Blush Bridal to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Erica G

My experience at Blush Bridal was so-so. I felt rushed throughout the appointment and my consultant didn't help me to discern between different dresses so I didn't really know how I felt. I learned at a different salon that tulle can be taken out of certain dresses and that mesh... Read More illusions and sleeves can be changed colors which influenced my decision to choose my dress. Overall it was not a bad experience, just not spectacular like I felt I received at the other bridal salon I attended.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017

I absolutely LOVED Blush Bridal Boutique. I felt so important, beautiful and comfortable with my time at Blush. They had the most BEAUTIFUL dresses in so many different styles. They helped to find the perfect dresses for my body and my personal style. They encouraged me that I... Read More could add personal touches like straps, more beading and etc. to the dresses to make them even more custom and unique. I found my DREAM dress at Blush and I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day and see my fiance's reaction.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Beth W

Blush Bridal is a cute boutique. The consultant was very helpful. I loved the idea of putting little colored clothes pins on the dresses I wanted to try on and then the consultant would take the dress. Since it was a small boutique, they did not have many options. Unfortunately,... Read More I was not able to find the dress for me--but it was a great experience there.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Jennifer R

The staff was very friendly, helpful, and patient! Taylor did a great job helping me find my perfect dress! I would recommend Blush Bridal Boutique for future brides. They have a great selection with great brands and high quality dresses.

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Emily P

I absolutely love this bridal boutique! Very local, adorable, cozy feel. The second we walked in everyone working there was extremely nice and accommodating. This was the first place we went to look at dresses and it was such an amazing and unforgettable experience. Taylor... Read More helped me find the perfect dress (the first one I tried on) and was a doll the entire time. She was so sweet and helpful, I cannot say enough good things about her and this shop. Would highly recommend to EVERYONE!!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Amanda M

I loved my experience at Blush! It has such a fun, laid-back atmosphere that makes you feel right at home. Taylor did everything she could to make sure I found the perfect dress and accessories to go with it. I would highly recommend Blush to any bride!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Annie W

Great place with fantastic girls!!!! This was the first place I went to shop for dresses and found my dream dress!!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Claire G

I absolutely loved visiting Blush Bridal Boutique! The atmosphere was so friendly and welcoming, and Madi was so sweet and helpful. Even though I did have a hard time choosing, I finally ended up coming back for a second visit and chose my dress! Thank you so much for making the... Read More process of bridal gown shopping so enjoyable!!! I would definitely recommend this store for any and all future brides. :)

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Nicole O

The staff here was very helpful and they were so fun! They made getting my wedding dress fun and not the least bit stressful!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Maggie S

Blush Bridal in Lincoln, NE was my first and only stop for my wedding dress. Such a unique and personal wedding dress shopping experience. My bridal consultant was so patient and helpful in choosing my perfect dress!! If you're looking for the best possible Bridal Boutique, look... Read More no further than Blush Bridal!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Melissa M

I went to Blush after visiting several other bridal stores in Omaha where I hadn't had luck finding a dress I felt fabulous in that also fell within my budget. After one visit to Blush I found THREE beautiful dresses that had all the components I wanted in my dress and all... Read More three dresses were within my budget. It was a wonderfully tough decision :) Taylor and Emmy helped me find and decide on my perfect dress--both were professional, helpful, and classy! They made the entire experience effortless and fun for me and my family. If I had it to do over again I'd start at Blush!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Jessica S

I had an amazing experience while at Blush Bridal. They have a very comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. The staff was super helpful with suggestions and assistance with finding the perfect dress. I could not imagine finding my dress at any other store.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Kellie H

I had a great experience at Blush Bridal Boutique! They had a wonderful selection of beautiful dresses. Emmy made it a very personal, relaxed, and fun experience. She was so patient with me and helped me to find the perfect dress! I am excited to recommend Blush to all my... Read More friends!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Lauren R

Everyone at Blush was so friendly and helpful. My consultant Madi was amazing. She pulled so many dresses that had elements I was looking for until we found the one that had everything I wanted. Once I found my dress all the other girls in the store helped answer my questions... Read More about ordering my dress, alterations, color options, etc. I left with all my questions answered and my dream dress on its way. Thank you all for making my dress shopping experience so wonderful! I can't wait to try on my dress when it gets in!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Caitlin A

Blush Bridal created the perfect bridal dress experience! Emmy made sure 100% attention was on me finding a dress. She made sure my guests were comfortable and listened to all their opinions. I would say things I liked and didn't like about each dress and she used those to help... Read More find a dress more towards my taste. I never felt rushed! I would recommend Blush Bridal to brides who want that personal experience that is hard to come by in the big stores.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Joshua D

When I first walked in it was special to see my name on a board and how welcoming the boutique was. The staff was wonderful and not only made myself confortable, but also made sure that my group was. Madison was the consultant that helped me that day. She first sat down to... Read More understand not only my thoughts in my dress, but understand my wedding day. She is an expert in this area and was very patient. She listened to what was working and what not was working. Never once did I feel pressured or overwhelmed. I did not pick the dress that day, but came back 6 days later and chose between the two Madison helped me out with. I’m glad I came back and chose Blush. I highly recommend them to any future bride that wants to feel special

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Lindsay D

I don't even know where to begin!! They were so nice, and super patient with me. I had no idea what I was wanting or really looking for and they helped me narrow it down and find the perfect wedding dress!! They also gave me tons of options that I could do with each dress I... Read More tried on, that was so nice! I went to numerous stores before this and will always tell people to not waste time and just make an appointment at blush!

Emmy Gorman

I’m Emmy, the founder of Blush! Blush Bridal Boutique has been a lifelong vision of mine; my family should have known when I was wearing veils and bridal gowns at the age of 3! I have always loved fashion, I spent much of my teenage and early adult years creating eclectic designs from pieces I had in my closet and key accessory pieces that I picked up randomly. Just because I was on a tight budget didn’t mean I couldn’t create something fabulous from the pieces I had! Fast forward to 2006 when I became engaged to my now-husband John. I relished