Unforgettable Memories; Undeniable Style

Your wedding is a once in a lifetime experience; finding your gown should be an occasion to remember. Our relaxing boutique space and knowledgeable stylists are the perfect catalyst to create the bridal look you've dreamed of. Whether your a classic bride or a true fashionista; we have something for you. We're a locally owned boutique so we buy what our brides truly love. We pride ourselves in outstanding customer service. If your feeling a little overwhelmed with the thought of bridal gown shopping , rest assured, you're in good hands at Blush!

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

5801 S 58th St, Lincoln, NE (402) 261-5615

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Allison L

Blush was the first place I went to to look for dresses and I'm so glad it was! They set the bar high and my experience there was hands down the best compared to the other 3 bridal stores I looked at. The staff was wonderful to work with. They were so welcoming and helpful. They... Read More listened to what I wanted in a dress and found the perfect one for me! Madison was wonderful to work with. She made it a fun experience. I will definitely recommend people to Blush in the future!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Jaraka B

I loved my experience at Blush Bridal! I loved going around with my family me ends and selecting the beautiful gowns that caught my eye. The boutique wa ask cute and unique, my family was able to rest comfortably while I tried on the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen. It... Read More was so much fun coming out in a beautiful dress, and seeing their reactions. Carissa was super helpful by keeping all my favorite dresses in order, giving ideas on how I could add things I liked from other dresses and apply them to my favorite dress. I ended up saying YES to the dress of my dreams, and enjoyed sparkling grape juice with my family. This was a very memorable experience and I will cherish this day forever.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Adam M

Out of all the bridal shops I visited this place just had something special about it. From the environment, to the people and the dress, Blush was a brides dream. Thank you to Shannon who made the experience so wonderful in finding my dream dress!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Kylie G

I had an amazing time at Blush Bridal. This was my first time actually trying on dresses, and I was nervous about picking the right dress. Lisa was fantastic. As I was stepping into my first dress, she told me something I'll never forget; buying the dress is unlike any other... Read More purchase you'll make, its not like buying a house or a car, its not a purchase you can make with your head, but rather one you make with the heart. She also told me that when your heart knows it knows, and she was right. I found my perfect dress my very first appointment and I'm more excited than ever for my wedding day. Thank you Blush Bridal for an experience that my family and I will treasure forever. Can't wait to be a Blush Bride!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Tayla K

Thank you so much to Emmy and her staff for the amazing experience! I had tried 3 other stores before I made it into Blush, and none were even in the running compared to Blush. Emmy was so nice and went above and beyond for my mom and I. I am so glad I picked my dress from... Read More Blush- it's the best of Lincoln. I will definitely recommend my engaged friends to come here.

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Jami F

Blush Bridal is easily the best store ever!!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Alexandra R

I cannot say enough about how Amazing my experience was at Blush Bridal. I was instantly welcomed. Molly was absolutely fantastic and really listened to what I was looking for and everyone in the salon continued to tell me how beautiful I looked in every dress I tried on. I... Read More ended up with a gorgeous dress that exceeded all of my expectations. I highly highly recommend Blush. The staff is fantastic and the dresses are gorgeous!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Lauren H

Lisa and Shannon were so helpful in finding my dress and helping me pick out a dress! It was such a great first shopping experience and the ladies there are wonderful. I found my dress and it was one they picked out for me! They really know their selection and more than happy to... Read More pull dresses that are matching your style.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Katherine W

I absolutely loved my Bridal experience at Blush Bridal Boutique. Everyone was delightful and a pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a personal experience.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Marisa F

I had an incredible time at Blush bridal! I worked with Lisa and she was so sweet and made my mom and I feel super comfortable. She took the time to figure out my likes and dislikes and helped me find the absolutely perfect dress. I had such a fun time and felt like I could... Read More let loose and really enjoy picking out the dress that was right for me. Both Lisa and Emmy were fantastic to work with! I would hands down recommend Blush to everyone!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Jenna B

I had the most amazing experience at Blush Bridal! I was just starting my wedding dress shopping, so I really did not know what to expect. I was afraid I would feel overwhelmed, but the consultants made everything so easy and fun. The consultants who were at my appointment,... Read More Shannon and Madi, were absolutely WONDERFUL! They truly made it a "once in a lifetime" experience for me. They were so accommodating and made myself, my mom, and sisters feel so comfortable and welcomed at the bridal shop. Madi and Shannon made me feel so confident and beautiful in my choice to say "yes to the dress". I am SO glad I chose Blush Bridal. Madi and Shannon went above and beyond to make it a great experience for me. Madi even sent me a follow up congratulatory card just to tell me how excited she was for me that I found "the dress". Madi and Shannon were so excited for me when I picked my dress, and they even gave my sisters, mom, and I sparkling juice to celebrate. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better experience. THANK YOU BLUSH BRIDAL, MADI, & SHANNON!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Courtney B

I loved my Blush experience. I was looking for something a little different and they had such a beautiful collection to choose from. The staff was the most pleasant and helpful out of 5 different bridal places I'd been and very accommodating as well. The boutique was clean,... Read More bright and trendy. I'm so glad I said yes to the dress at Blush!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Neeley R

Emmy and her staff go above and beyond to help you find the perfect dress for your wedding day!! Emmy was so accommodating throughout the whole process! I would highly recommend for every bride in the area to go to Blush Bridal!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Elizabeth M

Being a plus size bride, I was anxious to go into any bridal boutique. Especially after going into a big chain bridal store, where I had a terrible experience. One of my bridesmaids and I went into Blush last Saturday and they treated me like one of their own. I fell in love... Read More with a trunk show dress. Which would have been fine, but my mom was coming in this weekend and I knew I wanted her to see me in it first. The problem really was that trunk show dresses are on 'loan.' So Shannon, the manager, worked with the designer and got the dress I fell in love with back to their boutique by the time my mom and I's appointment was this weekend. Talk about amazing customer service. As soon as I said 'yes to the dress' they showered me with sparkling grape juice and let me take as many pictures as possible. I cannot imagine going anywhere else for my gown. I cannot wait to come back in September to pick up my gown! The girls at Blush will make your bridal gown shopping experience, one you will never forget! (:

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Jessie S

Blush Bridal Boutique was the third bridal salon that I went to. I had 1 dress in mind from a previous boutique that I thought was the one.... but wanted to make "just make sure." From the moment we walked into the boutique everyone was wonderful. I loved how you got to look... Read More around at the dresses; this made it a great experience for my mom and sister who also came. Madison did a great job; she made me feel comfortable and literally had me try on every dress that I wanted to. The very last dress (out of three boutiques) was the dress. It was a complete different look than I thought I wanted. Madison suggested I try it on "just in case." I would highly recommend Blush Bridal for that bride looking for the perfect dream dress.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Brittany P

Walking into Blush I was afraid the dress I had dreamed of was not possible or even out there. Madison was amazing from the second we walked in the door! She made everyone in my group feel welcome and included them in helping me find my dress. After trying on a few dresses, all... Read More having something I liked, she helped me piece together my dream dress. Everything I wanted she said was possible! It was amazing! I even went in a second time to meet with her to go over everything one last time before we sent it off to be made. I cannot wait to wear my fairytale dress on such a magical day!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Reba N

Great selection of beautiful dresses. Helpful staff. Shannon was very friendly and attentive. I immediately felt comfortable at the bridal boutique.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 McKinsey H

Blush Bridal Boutique was the second bridal salon we went to only because we had to wait a few days for my appointment. Everyone in the boutique was so friendly and wonderful. I had a style in mind and could not find anything like it in the boutique which was concerning at first... Read More but a bridal consultant still had me pick a few a liked just in case. Nothing was perfect. The consultant worked with me, got to know me, and helped me create my dream dress. This dream dress was also completely different then the dress I had originally had in mind. I highly recommend Blush Bridal Boutique. They are all so very helpful and will get you into your dream dress.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Tiffany T

They were so helpful and catered to my needs. They were so focused on what I wanted in a dress.

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Melissa A

The service was outstanding. I was a bit nervous that I would have some trouble finding something I like, but in fact it was the opposite! Many beautiful dress selections and I loved the "pinning" concept. Not only was the staff incredibly friendly, but they boosted my... Read More confidence as well and gave me a lot of encouragement. I think the best part is knowing most of their dresses you can customize, like what I asked for mine. So my dress will really be a one of a kind! This was the only stop I had to make and I'm so glad. One of the best experiences I've had.

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Andrea B

I wish that I could give them more stars! It is a wonderful store with an amazing staff and I highly recommend going there. Before I started looking for a dress, I was very nervous about finding the right one. As many women know, shopping for cloths that fit and look great isn't... Read More always the easiest thing. I also didn't have any sort of vision about what I wanted my dress to be like. The first place that I went to was Blush and I went in feeling anxious and not that excited. But then I met Shannon. She was so knowledgeable and helpful in helping me define what I wanted (and didn't want.) She had me try on lots of styles and see which ones I really liked and why. There was absolutely no pressure to pick one. It was just having fun trying on lots of dresses. She even took pictures of all the dresses on my phone so that I could see then later and show my mom. At the end I knew what my favorites were and tried them each on again. I made an appointment for later in the week to bring my mom and friends in to see the ones that I liked the best. Shannon was so sweet and has such a positive energy that really rubbed off on me. I left the appointment feeling really excited about getting a dress and about being a bride. Before going into Blush I had felt bogged down in wedding details and hadn't yet felt excited about being a bride. I honestly thought that maybe I wasn't one of those women who would love being a bride. After going to Blush I went to several other Bridal Boutiques and I never had a "bad" experience but it wasn't as great as it had been at Blush. I went back with my mom and my friends and chose my favorite dress. I could not be any happier with my choice. There were tears all around! My wedding was in less than 4 months but they handled that with no problems. The designer is even going to raise the neckline of my dress. I didn't even know that you can make those kind of changes to dresses unless you had a custom one made. But Shannon knew the dresses and the designers and was able to tell me how I could change the dresses if I wanted to. They do not have a huge selection but you don't need a huge selection when every dress there has been carefully chosen. They had the best dresses that I saw anywhere. Some of the dresses weren't for me but I didn't see one dress there that wasn't gorgeous. Unlike other places, you don't have to sort through a bunch of not great dresses to find the great ones. I will also note that I went to some corporate bridal shops that you might go to to find a deal. The prices really weren't much cheaper (if at all) But the fabrics and the fit were MUCH lower in quality. This is the day that you are supposed to feel your most beautiful and you want the best quality dress you can get. Its amazing how the right fit and fabric can looks so much better on your body. I looked 10-20 pounds lighter in the dresses at blush than I did in the dresses at the corporate stores. Not to mention so much more comfortable. I couldn't believe the difference.

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Aubrey G

I had such a wonderful experience at Blush Bridal!!! This was the last of four bridal boutiques I went to and the staff was so wonderful. They were all so kind and helpful. My consultant Lisa was just a doll, she was so nice and made me feel very special. I was looking for... Read More Hayley Paige gowns and was very impressed with their selection. Best of all I said yes to my dress. I would highly recommend Blush Bridal to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Erica G

My experience at Blush Bridal was so-so. I felt rushed throughout the appointment and my consultant didn't help me to discern between different dresses so I didn't really know how I felt. I learned at a different salon that tulle can be taken out of certain dresses and that mesh... Read More illusions and sleeves can be changed colors which influenced my decision to choose my dress. Overall it was not a bad experience, just not spectacular like I felt I received at the other bridal salon I attended.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017

I absolutely LOVED Blush Bridal Boutique. I felt so important, beautiful and comfortable with my time at Blush. They had the most BEAUTIFUL dresses in so many different styles. They helped to find the perfect dresses for my body and my personal style. They encouraged me that I... Read More could add personal touches like straps, more beading and etc. to the dresses to make them even more custom and unique. I found my DREAM dress at Blush and I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day and see my fiance's reaction.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Beth W

Blush Bridal is a cute boutique. The consultant was very helpful. I loved the idea of putting little colored clothes pins on the dresses I wanted to try on and then the consultant would take the dress. Since it was a small boutique, they did not have many options. Unfortunately,... Read More I was not able to find the dress for me--but it was a great experience there.

Emmy Gorman

I’m Emmy, the founder of Blush! Blush Bridal Boutique has been a lifelong vision of mine; my family should have known when I was wearing veils and bridal gowns at the age of 3! I have always loved fashion, I spent much of my teenage and early adult years creating eclectic designs from pieces I had in my closet and key accessory pieces that I picked up randomly. Just because I was on a tight budget didn’t mean I couldn’t create something fabulous from the pieces I had! Fast forward to 2006 when I became engaged to my now-husband John. I relished