Unveil The Possibilities!

Blush Bridal Lounge is Austin’s leading destination for style savvy brides. We feature a wide selection of bridal gowns and accessories by some of today’s leading designers. Expect an incomparable level of customer service, variety, and product knowledge not offered anywhere else in Austin!

1815 W 35th St, Austin, TX

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Sarah A

Blush Bridal is the best! From beginning to end, they provided a sincere and caring experience for me in regards to my dress. I would highly recommend them- their customer service sets them apart!

Blush Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Sandy F

When I walked into this charming little shop, I instantly felt at ease as I thumbed through the dresses and flagged my favorites. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable, and Kristin was sure to answer all of my questions. We had a large party of girls for a dress... Read More fitting, and the Blush staff was very welcoming and accommodating. The dresses are gorgeous and unique, so they pull you in. Although I was trying to decide between two dresses, there was never any rush, and Kristin took time to go through my likes with each. I would definitely recommend Blush Bridal to any bride searching for her perfect dress!

Helpful and patient!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Kate B

I had a very difficult time finding a wedding dress! I went to almost every bridal store in Austin (some of them twice). Blush was so patient with me as I made my decision and made the whole process so enjoyable. At the beginning of my dress hunt, it was the first place I really... Read More had some success and had fun! I didn't feel pressured and felt like they gave me honest feedback!

Great Selection, Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Holly K

Blush was actually the first place I tried on wedding dresses. Felicia was my consultant from Day 1 and made sure I tried on every silhouette during my first appointment. From the beginning, she made me feel comfortable and never once pressured me to make a decision. She never... Read More interjected her own opinion without me voicing my own first. I didn't feel rushed at all and had time to try on as many dresses as I desired. I tried on a lot of dresses that were beautiful, but ultimately narrowed it down to two that were "the ones to beat." Being that it was my first time trying on dresses, I wanted to look around more in Austin to make sure I wasn't missing out on anything. After visiting 5 more salons and not finding the selection or service experience that even came close to the one I had at Blush, I booked my second appointment. When I arrived, Felicia was there again and had already pulled my two favorite dresses. She offered to let me try on more, but ultimately I knew I just wanted to try on the two favorites. The second I put one of them on again, I knew it was it! She paired a veil and belt that went perfectly with the dress. Ultimately the dress was a little over what we wanted to spend, and without even asking, Felicia asked the owner to throw in the veil for free so we were closer to our budget. As wedding expenses add up extremely quickly, we truly appreciated an experience that valued a budget, but also cared about making me (the Bride) happy. I cannot emphasize more the love I have for Blush Bridal! Not to mention, its in the cutest little house!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

My entire experience at Blush Bridal Lounge was delightful. From the moment I walked in the door, I felt special and completely taken care of. The environment is charming and the staff is delightful. They are efficient, detailed, and fully committed to taking care of every... Read More detail that makes shopping for a wedding dress a positive, memorable, and magical experience. Making an appointment ensured that I had a bridal consultant dedicated only to me during my initial visit as well as when I came to try on my dress after it arrived. I was afraid that I would have a hard time committing to a dress (it's such a big decision!), but she was fabulous at listening to my vision, assessing my personality, and helping me find dresses that fit my style. I was so happy with my dress, and now that it's all over, I'm actually really sad that I don't get to wear it again. Thank you, Blush Bridal, for being such a positive part of my wedding story.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jaime L

My appointment at Blush was amazing. They have an amazing selection of gowns...I wanted to try them all! Kristin talked to me about where my wedding was and asked me questions about my style, then helped me pick a few gowns to try on. She completely honed in on what I wanted... Read More and needed and found me the perfect dress! I'm SO excited, I can't wait for it to come in. The boutique is warm and adorable and I encourage all new brides to go find their gown at Blush!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Ryan P

The ladies at Blush were amazing! I had such a good time finding the perfect gown. I had only tried on a few gowns that I had picked out when my consultant brought in exactly the perfect mix I'd been looking for. I had planned to go to other stores, but I cancelled all of my... Read More other appointments once I realized the perfect gown (at the perfect price) was right here! Look no further - you will have an amazing experience in an intimate room with your group and you're sure to find the gown of your dreams!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Tara F

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the women at Blush! Erica and Kristin know what they are doing...the dress selection is by far the largest I've seen in the area and the staff is made up of all personalities that you'll be sure to find a consultant that you click with.... Read More There are so many different designers in store from Martina Liana, Jenny Packham, Matthew Christopher and more...literally every type of sparkle, lace, poof, boho style and more...you'd be hard pressed not to find "your dress" here. Kristin pulled my dress for me by just knowing my personality and it is absolutely perfect! I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day in a few months, because it's just so me.

If you want an awesome dress buying experience, look no further than Blush Bridal

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Jordan H

I cannot emphasize enough how much I love this little boutique! I am an out of town bride, and made a last minute appointment here just because. I was supposed to go dress shopping up in Dallas the next day with a big entourage, so I wanted to get familiar with the process... Read More first. It was just me and my mom on a quiet Friday afternoon with Kristen, the manager. First of all, this place is so peaceful. You don't feel like your dress buying experience is rushed or that there are a ton of noisy people around distracting you. I picked a few dresses out (I am by NO means a sample sized girl, but Kristen assured me that I would be just fine), and low and behold, I was able to try on everything that I wanted to...even though the very first dress I tried on ended up being THE ONE (though I tried on MANY more before I finally went with my heart). From beginning to end, the staff at Blush made finding my dress the experience I always dreamed it would be, and for that I am SO grateful! THANK YOU KRISTEN AND STAFF!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Nellie L

Excellent shopping experience with Jamie. After trying on just a few dresses, she could see my vision, and offer up suggestions. Do yourself a favor and go on a weekday, we had the store to ourselves, it was such a wonderful experience. I didn't end up buying my dress here,... Read More but had such a wonderful time (especially for a first time mother-daughter wedding dress shopping team). The styles are more vintagey-modern.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Ariana D

I am very impressed! Kristin, my sales associate, was amazing. I'm one of those girls that's never had a vision of my wedding dress or even cared. (They all look the same to me!) Kristin understood that and presented many dresses that looked great on me. I was shocked that she... Read More could tell which dress would look good on my body shape. (I have wide shoulders, boobs, zero waist and a big butt!) She made the entire experience enjoyable and made my family and I feel very comfortable. I was back and forth between two dresses (I tried on both dresses many times) and she gave me great advice, was patient with me and let me think through my choice. I would highly recommend Blush Bridal Lounge! The store isn't too large or overwhelming and the sales associates are knowledgeable.

The ideal bridal experience

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Morgan M

The second I walked into Blush Bridal I knew this was where I was buying my dress. We got our own private room, a fresh yummy wine cocktail, and then were set free to roam the forest of dresses. Everyone there was attentive and sweet, I felt so comfortable. They had so many... Read More choices and styles! They were so helpful when trying on dresses. They were honest and considerate when trying out different styles, and seeing what looked best with your body type. They are the best of the best.

Fantastic local boutique

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Caroline H

I had kind of crazy experience finding my dress - I wanted my mom to be with me, but she was only in town for one weekend, so we were on a very tight time limit. We packed three different appointments into a single Saturday with Blush Bridal being our last stop. We had found two... Read More dresses and both of the other salons we visited, but neither was quite enough to make us stop looking. When we got to Blush, I think we only had an hour until they closed, so I was pretty sure we weren't going to find anything, but OH MAN. You just can't know when you're going to find THE dress! As soon as I had it on, I knew we were done searching. The girls at Blush were so nice and very accommodating - I ended up moving back to KS after buying my dress and they helped me carefully pack and travel with it. They also gifted me the absolute perfect veil to go with my dress. The dress itself was a little over my original budget - all of Blush's dresses were higher-end than what I had been looking at before - but in the end, I didn't pay more than I was comfortable with and I got an absolutely stunning dress. My only complaint would be that for such an expensive gown, I would have liked for it to have been cut to measure, as I am very short and had to have a lot of alterations done, but that may be more of a complaint with the designer rather than the shop. If you are looking for a unique wedding dress and a great local-Austin experience, I highly recommend Blush Bridal.

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Carly R

I can not say enough good things about Blush. I purchased my wedding dress at a store in North Carolina, which turned out to be a nightmare I am still dealing with (my wedding is in three weeks, I ordered my dress 11 months ago, and I still have no wedding dress. The store... Read More refuses to give me a refund and I have since had to purchase another dress.) I went to Blush to order my veil and talked to Kristen about the situation with my dress. She went above and beyond what she had to do, contacted their rep for the designer, and called me back the next business day with information. She talked me through what my options were and listened to me complain. She could have easily said that stinks for you and done nothing else, especially since I didn't purchase a dress there (I desperately wish I had, then I would never be in this situation). So thankful to have come across a genuinely nice person in this awful experience. I will forever be recommending and sending business their way.

great experience!

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Alicia B

This was the first bridal salon that I tried on dresses at, and it's where I bought my dress. They have a medium size selection of beautiful dresses. My goal was to get one that was form fitting but they just weren't looking right. So the lady helping me went in a totally... Read More different direction and brought me a poofy A line dress which ended up being my dress! The only thing I didn't like about the salon was that I had to try on the dresses in front of my entourage, which was awkward, but I think most salons are like that. Otherwise, loved the salon and would recommend!!

I love Blush Bridal Lounge

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Hayley H

I found the most perfect dress @ Blush! The ladies are so helpful and dedicate quality time to making sure you find the right dress for your big day! I highly recommend Blush Bridal Lounge for the quality service and beautiful selection of wedding dresses!

Blush Bridal

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Rachel J

Absolutely wonderful. Great list of referrals for alterations. Very friendly and easy to work with. Gorgeous selections.

Not much to choose from.

Reviewed on 8/03/2014 Morgan R

The shop was nice but very small. Not many dresses to choose from at all. If they had had more we would have loved them!

The PERFECT Dress!!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Kailee J

I cannot say enough good things about this boutique! It is a house turned into a dress shop. The windows everywhere produce the best natural light and the dresses in every room are spaced out enough to where you can actually see them instead of being crammed in on the racks.... Read More They allow you to walk around in your dresses and take pictures unlike most bridal stores. The dresses were absolutely gorgeous and unlike any other dresses I had ever seen. I went in asking for a dress with lace on top and tulle on the bottom, not even sure if that dress existed and walked out with the dress of my dreams. I knew it was the perfect dress the moment I put it on, but honestly loved every single dress I tried on!!

Staff knows what tney are doing

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Ashley S

This was the 7th store I had been in and after seeing a ton of dresses that all looked the same, I was running out of hope. When I walked in they sat down with me and asked what kind of dress I was looking for and what my wedding was going to be like. Then they said that i could... Read More look around and pull some dresses I liked, but she was also going to pull some she thought would be great for me. The one SHE pulled was THE dress for me! I put it on and everyone in the store raved about it. It was SO perfect. It was exactly what i was looking for.

Thank you!

Reviewed on 3/23/2014 Elisa C

SO many wonderful designer and dresses to try on! I was definitely one of those brides that could not make up her mind! I tried on dresses twice here before deciding between two. Everything was perfect until the day I went to pick between the last two. I felt like I was... Read More pressured to get the more expensive one, and then it was ordered waaaaay too big (I'm a size 8 street clothes and they ordered a 16). I felt like the alterations were more complicated and expensive because of this- however, it's better than too small! Other than that, it's a great place to buy a wedding dress.

The best!

Reviewed on 2/19/2014 Kaileen G

I love everything about Blush Bridal Lounge!! The owner (Erica) and store manager (Kristin) are both experts in helping brides find the dress of their dreams. I visited Blush Bridal three times before deciding on my gown -- and each time I felt more comfortable and excited about... Read More the experience. The shop is relatively small, but has an excellent selection of gowns. I would highly recommend Blush Bridal to any bride who is looking for the perfect dress!!

My wedding dress was amazing!

Reviewed on 12/30/2013 Theresa G

Very friendly staff, very cute little boutique. I found my wedding dress here and it was beautiful. They also have a sister store that is a consignment as well called Second Summer Bridal. Couldn't say more great things about this great local shop!

Lucky Walk-in

Reviewed on 11/24/2013 Rachel

My mom and I were looking up wedding dress places in Austin, and happened to be right around the corner from this one, so we stopped in without an appointment or anything. They happily showed us around and helped me pick out dresses to try on. It was a cute little shop, with... Read More wood floors and a nice dressing room. We went to one of the big chains afterwards and thought Blush was so much nicer. All of their dresses were reasonably priced as well. Even after trying other places, I ended up getting my dress here.

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Elizabeth G

Blush has gorgeous selections. This is my favorite wedding dress shop in Austin. There were so many selections with a variety of price points. They also have great accessories. Veils and belts are also affordable. They have great seamstresses in house. Also, they have an... Read More "outlet" store, off Anderson, which is helpful for those on a tight budget.