Unveil The Possibilities!

Blush Bridal Lounge is Austin’s leading destination for style savvy brides. We feature a brood selection of bridal gowns and accessories by some of today’s leading designers. Expect an incomparable level of customer service, variety, and product knowledge not offered anywhere else in Central Texas!

1815 W 35th St, Austin, TX (512) 407-9236

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Sarah A

Blush Bridal is the best! From beginning to end, they provided a sincere and caring experience for me in regards to my dress. I would highly recommend them- their customer service sets them apart!

Blush Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Sandy F

When I walked into this charming little shop, I instantly felt at ease as I thumbed through the dresses and flagged my favorites. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable, and Kristin was sure to answer all of my questions. We had a large party of girls for a dress... Read More fitting, and the Blush staff was very welcoming and accommodating. The dresses are gorgeous and unique, so they pull you in. Although I was trying to decide between two dresses, there was never any rush, and Kristin took time to go through my likes with each. I would definitely recommend Blush Bridal to any bride searching for her perfect dress!

Helpful and patient!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Kate B

I had a very difficult time finding a wedding dress! I went to almost every bridal store in Austin (some of them twice). Blush was so patient with me as I made my decision and made the whole process so enjoyable. At the beginning of my dress hunt, it was the first place I really... Read More had some success and had fun! I didn't feel pressured and felt like they gave me honest feedback!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Cassandra R

Blush was the first bridal store I visited, and I had the pleasure of working with Kristin. From the moment I came in, she made me and my friends feel welcome. She sat down with us and took the time to talk about my style, venue, and date, and looked at my Pinterest to get an... Read More idea of what I liked. She let me and my friends look through the dresses and pull what we initially liked, then based her picks off of what I liked and didn't like. Kristin was so wonderful about making me feel confident and comfortable. I fell in love with a dress but did not make a purchase at that first appointment, as I had another one scheduled at a different store. Kristin never made me feel pressured to make a purchase, and wrote down all the details of my favorite dress in case I wanted to come back. After having a subpar experience with an unfriendly consultant at the other store, I rushed back to Blush. When I returned, I worked with Erica, who had the dress I had loved waiting for me to re-try along with another that I was deciding between. Erica was knowledgeable and friendly, and when I decided to say yes to my dress, she made me feel confident in my choice. Kristin was working with another client that day, but made a quick stop to find out which dress I picked and give me a hug and congratulations. After a negative experience at another store, I can truly say that these consultants were what made my experience perfect. Blush had a wide range of beautiful dresses within my budget. The store is well laid out by designer, which was a bonus for me, as I originally came in looking for a certain designer. I was able to try on many different styles, which helped me to feel confident in making my final choice. Visit Blush for a personal and positive wedding dress experience!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Krista K

Blush was my fourth bridal salon to visit on Saturday. I felt defeated that I had not found a dress that I fell in love with. My wedding is in 5 months! We showed up at Blush on a whim, with no appointment. This is usually frowned upon, but Kristin fit us in for a half... Read More appointment. As we waited I was in awe of the variety of gowns they had. This was the largest variety we had seen all day. Kristin got to us as soon as she finished her previous appointment and she was awesome! She let me think and admire the dresses I tried on without being pushy or convincing. I fell in love with a Hayley Paige and the rest is history. I highly recommend, but definitely make an appointment so you have plenty of time to try on their amazing variety of dresses!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Margaret G

I worked with Jamie at Blush to find my wedding dress. She had great knowledge of the shop and their inventory, and pointed me to some beautiful dresses that were right within my budget (and even noted to me that my dress's designer was having a trunk show at their shop in a few... Read More weeks, which meant I could get my dress with a 10% discount). She also suggested combining a dress and a topper for a really stunning, unique look. My dress came in right when they had estimated. Blush doesn't do in-house alterations, but gave me contact information for several local trusted tailors (I used Kira Kouture from their list, and she also did a great job).

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Jill E

A really nice bridal shop! My daughter and I visited this shop a few months ago. They have a lot of dresses and do a nice job tending to the Bride as she is looking for dresses to try on. A very boutique experience. We did not end up purchasing my daughter's dress from this... Read More shop, but I wanted to return here and write a review! We returned to this shop yesterday looking for a veil. We did purchase my daughter's beautiful veil here. If you are looking for a bridal shop in the Austin area you certainly should consider Blush Bridal.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Sarah B

Blush bridal salon is very well known in Austin, I've heard so many good things about it. I was really looking forward to visiting their shop! I made an appointment about two weeks ahead of time because my mom and grandmother were coming to town and it was very important to me... Read More for them to be there while I picked out my dress. First off, I want to say the girl I talked to over the phone was very helpful and sweet! I had no problem booking my appointment. Blush was the second stop of the day in looking for wedding dresses. My biggest thing I was looking for in my dress was that it matched our New Orleans vintage venue. I was looking for something different but a nod to another era. I will say there were loads of dresses to chose from. But they were just run of the mill in my opinion. Ball gown and for the most part very traditional. I knew once we started looking through dresses I was probably not going to find my dress there. I wanted to give it a shot anyways and try on some stuff since we were already there. When we got in the dressing room the girl helping us unzipped the dresses and hand them to me. It was so awkward to just stand there struggling to get dresses on without any help. I get that there are probably some brides that neither want help nor want to be touched. But I don't think I gave off that vibe. The consultant just stood there and stared at me while I struggled to get in and out of the very fitted mermaid dresses (any bride that has tried on one of these dresses will total understand this is not a one person job). It would have been nice if she had at least offered. While we were in the dressing room a two dresses with beads become attached to each other the girl helping us tried to get them apart but struggled and ended up calling in her boss to help. The boss lady was clearly so irritated with the employee it was awkward for everyone in the room. It wasn't a very professional exchange nor was the way she just came in and left without saying anything or acknowleding me or the people that were with me. And trust me, things are awkward enough when you're standing on a pedestal in your undies in front of a bunch of people. Anyways, not a super fun experience in my opinion, which definitely comes into play when you're talking about the bridal gown shopping. I wouldn't discourage anyone from going there, it just wasn't quite as awesome as I had hoped. I'm happy with the bridal salon I ended up going with.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Avery A

They had beautiful dresses and carried the designer I wanted. They helped me find what worked and took as long as I needed to make sure it was the right one.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Jenna S

I couldn't find the dress I was picturing in my head anywhere...until I walked through the doors at Blush bridal! The minute I stepped in I found so many gorgeous gowns I had trouble choosing one!! The staff is very sweet and does there job well!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Kyleigh K

Blush Bridal Lounge is everything and more when it's time to find that special dress. From their selection to staff everything is 5 stars! I went during the week and had no problems (I also brought along 4 people). I had a private room where all my girlfriends and mom could... Read More join, plenty of natural light with large full length mirrors. No other place in ATX will offer this. I absolutely LOVE my dresses, but I loved the experience of finding them even more, and that's because of Blush Bridal. Notice is said dressES.. Yes plural.. I never in a million years imagined I would want two gowns (or be able to afford them), but after my visit I fell in love with 2 very different, but very special dresses. Thanks to BB's great prices I was able to afford both! I actually picked up one of my gowns TODAY! Another amazing experience with the staff at BB, the dress is even more amazing then I remember. If you live in the Austin area this is where you should begin and end your wedding dress search!! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Blush Bridal Lounge in Austin TX.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Ivory M

GO HERE, BUY HERE!!! You will not be sorry! Unlike me..the me that made the biggest mistake of my wedding by purchasing elsewhere. Their dresses are beautiful, classy, and with a bit of edge. I am still kicking myself. Their staff is amazing and Kristen, the manager, will go to... Read More every length to help you make your day special...even if you didn't buy there mind you.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Lauren F

Loved, loved, loved Blush!! I would recommend it to any bride to be. It is located in the cutest little house that feels comforatable and cozy with your own private room for trying on dresses. The perfect place for someone like me who gets overwhelmed by other brides trying on... Read More their dresses and rows and rows of lace/tulle/white fabrice. Blush has plenty of styles and the stylists were extremely helpful in picking out dresses that fit your style and body type. My stylist even picked out my wedding dress! They were also extremely knowledgable about what alterations could and could not be down to various dresses and had an eye for the perefect accessories for the dresses. I highly recommend going here to shop for the perfect dress!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Caroline J

I visited 4 bridal salons in the Austin area, and Blush topped them all! Not only did I find the perfect dress there (all were top-quality), but it also had the best atmosphere. I was extremely comfortable, and the girls who worked there made me feel like a princess! They were... Read More outstanding at suggesting dresses (I wasn't sure what style I would want), and they were very pleasant. Blush is the first place I ever recommend to look for a dress!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Tara S

Wow! Blush Bridal is amazing!!! Jamie was amazing!! It was the best experience! Jamie was great and found exactly what I wanted. It is an adorable yellow house. The atmosphere was perfect! It was everything that I envisioned while shopping for a dress! Make your appointment... Read More here...you won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Courtney M

As someone who does not like to be the center of attention, I was very nervous to go and try on wedding dresses. Blush was the first place my mom and I went and we absolutely fell in love with it. Jaime was so lovely to work with and made me feel so at ease. She listened to... Read More what I was looking for and our budget. Anytime I started to look above my budget, she kindly let me know so I didn't try anything on that would break the budget. I ended up finding my dress that day and came back and bought it the next day. I also got my bridal accessories there. The shop is so much fun and I would recommend it to anyone. MY dress also came in early which was much appreciated!

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Helen M

I came into Blush Bridal Lounge having no idea what I wanted in a wedding dress. I had been to other salons and still hadn't found anything that "clicked" with me. My experience at this salon was WONDERFUL! I found a dress that is beautiful, unique, and very flattering. Like... Read More other brides, I am in the midst of a slim down process and my consultant helped me to plan the best size to order and recommendations for alterations. I really liked that throughout the whole process I had the same consultant who knew me and helped me with the overall look. During my appointment times, she was solely dedicated to me, not bouncing between customers. I ended up purchasing not only my dress, but all accessories from Blush Bridal. It was a one stop shop and completely hassle free. They have a vast dress and accessory selection. I highly recommend this bridal salon to any brides looking for a positive wedding dress shopping experience.

Great Selection, Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Holly K

Blush was actually the first place I tried on wedding dresses. Felicia was my consultant from Day 1 and made sure I tried on every silhouette during my first appointment. From the beginning, she made me feel comfortable and never once pressured me to make a decision. She never... Read More interjected her own opinion without me voicing my own first. I didn't feel rushed at all and had time to try on as many dresses as I desired. I tried on a lot of dresses that were beautiful, but ultimately narrowed it down to two that were "the ones to beat." Being that it was my first time trying on dresses, I wanted to look around more in Austin to make sure I wasn't missing out on anything. After visiting 5 more salons and not finding the selection or service experience that even came close to the one I had at Blush, I booked my second appointment. When I arrived, Felicia was there again and had already pulled my two favorite dresses. She offered to let me try on more, but ultimately I knew I just wanted to try on the two favorites. The second I put one of them on again, I knew it was it! She paired a veil and belt that went perfectly with the dress. Ultimately the dress was a little over what we wanted to spend, and without even asking, Felicia asked the owner to throw in the veil for free so we were closer to our budget. As wedding expenses add up extremely quickly, we truly appreciated an experience that valued a budget, but also cared about making me (the Bride) happy. I cannot emphasize more the love I have for Blush Bridal! Not to mention, its in the cutest little house!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

My entire experience at Blush Bridal Lounge was delightful. From the moment I walked in the door, I felt special and completely taken care of. The environment is charming and the staff is delightful. They are efficient, detailed, and fully committed to taking care of every... Read More detail that makes shopping for a wedding dress a positive, memorable, and magical experience. Making an appointment ensured that I had a bridal consultant dedicated only to me during my initial visit as well as when I came to try on my dress after it arrived. I was afraid that I would have a hard time committing to a dress (it's such a big decision!), but she was fabulous at listening to my vision, assessing my personality, and helping me find dresses that fit my style. I was so happy with my dress, and now that it's all over, I'm actually really sad that I don't get to wear it again. Thank you, Blush Bridal, for being such a positive part of my wedding story.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jaime L

My appointment at Blush was amazing. They have an amazing selection of gowns...I wanted to try them all! Kristin talked to me about where my wedding was and asked me questions about my style, then helped me pick a few gowns to try on. She completely honed in on what I wanted... Read More and needed and found me the perfect dress! I'm SO excited, I can't wait for it to come in. The boutique is warm and adorable and I encourage all new brides to go find their gown at Blush!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Ryan P

The ladies at Blush were amazing! I had such a good time finding the perfect gown. I had only tried on a few gowns that I had picked out when my consultant brought in exactly the perfect mix I'd been looking for. I had planned to go to other stores, but I cancelled all of my... Read More other appointments once I realized the perfect gown (at the perfect price) was right here! Look no further - you will have an amazing experience in an intimate room with your group and you're sure to find the gown of your dreams!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Tara S

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the women at Blush! Erica and Kristin know what they are doing...the dress selection is by far the largest I've seen in the area and the staff is made up of all personalities that you'll be sure to find a consultant that you click with.... Read More There are so many different designers in store from Martina Liana, Jenny Packham, Matthew Christopher and more...literally every type of sparkle, lace, poof, boho style and more...you'd be hard pressed not to find "your dress" here. Kristin pulled my dress for me by just knowing my personality and it is absolutely perfect! I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day in a few months, because it's just so me.

If you want an awesome dress buying experience, look no further than Blush Bridal

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Jordan H

I cannot emphasize enough how much I love this little boutique! I am an out of town bride, and made a last minute appointment here just because. I was supposed to go dress shopping up in Dallas the next day with a big entourage, so I wanted to get familiar with the process... Read More first. It was just me and my mom on a quiet Friday afternoon with Kristen, the manager. First of all, this place is so peaceful. You don't feel like your dress buying experience is rushed or that there are a ton of noisy people around distracting you. I picked a few dresses out (I am by NO means a sample sized girl, but Kristen assured me that I would be just fine), and low and behold, I was able to try on everything that I wanted to...even though the very first dress I tried on ended up being THE ONE (though I tried on MANY more before I finally went with my heart). From beginning to end, the staff at Blush made finding my dress the experience I always dreamed it would be, and for that I am SO grateful! THANK YOU KRISTEN AND STAFF!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Helen L

Excellent shopping experience with Jamie. After trying on just a few dresses, she could see my vision, and offer up suggestions. Do yourself a favor and go on a weekday, we had the store to ourselves, it was such a wonderful experience. I didn't end up buying my dress here,... Read More but had such a wonderful time (especially for a first time mother-daughter wedding dress shopping team). The styles are more vintagey-modern.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Ariana D

I am very impressed! Kristin, my sales associate, was amazing. I'm one of those girls that's never had a vision of my wedding dress or even cared. (They all look the same to me!) Kristin understood that and presented many dresses that looked great on me. I was shocked that she... Read More could tell which dress would look good on my body shape. (I have wide shoulders, boobs, zero waist and a big butt!) She made the entire experience enjoyable and made my family and I feel very comfortable. I was back and forth between two dresses (I tried on both dresses many times) and she gave me great advice, was patient with me and let me think through my choice. I would highly recommend Blush Bridal Lounge! The store isn't too large or overwhelming and the sales associates are knowledgeable.

Start a Conversation!