Unveil The Possibilities!

Blush Bridal Lounge is Austin’s leading destination for style savvy brides. We feature a brood selection of bridal gowns and accessories by some of today’s leading designers. Expect an incomparable level of customer service, variety, and product knowledge not offered anywhere else in Central Texas!

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

1815 W 35th St, Austin, TX (512) 407-9236
INSTAGRAM

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Sarah A

Blush Bridal is the best! From beginning to end, they provided a sincere and caring experience for me in regards to my dress. I would highly recommend them- their customer service sets them apart!

Blush Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Sandy F

When I walked into this charming little shop, I instantly felt at ease as I thumbed through the dresses and flagged my favorites. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable, and Kristin was sure to answer all of my questions. We had a large party of girls for a dress... Read More fitting, and the Blush staff was very welcoming and accommodating. The dresses are gorgeous and unique, so they pull you in. Although I was trying to decide between two dresses, there was never any rush, and Kristin took time to go through my likes with each. I would definitely recommend Blush Bridal to any bride searching for her perfect dress!

Helpful and patient!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Kate B

I had a very difficult time finding a wedding dress! I went to almost every bridal store in Austin (some of them twice). Blush was so patient with me as I made my decision and made the whole process so enjoyable. At the beginning of my dress hunt, it was the first place I really... Read More had some success and had fun! I didn't feel pressured and felt like they gave me honest feedback!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Sarah B

I am so glad I got my dress at Blush!!! They had such a wide selection and the bridal consultant, Kristin, really helped me narrow down what I was looking for. I was so incredibly happy with my dress on my wedding day and would recommend Blush to any Austin bride. Also, they... Read More were very organized with timing, recommending seamstresses, etc.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Kylie P

As a picky person, I was worried about finding a dress I liked. I walked into Blush, explained what I wanted, and before I knew it I was walking away with the perfect dress. They made wedding dress shopping so easy. I wish I could wear that dress over and over!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Megan D

I can't recommend Blush Bridal Lounge enough. Best bridal boutique ever! I had two separate appointments at Blush. During my first appointment, I brought 7 people with me. Even though the store is small (it's in an ADORABLE old house), the Blush staff welcomed my guests and... Read More made sure they placed enough chairs in my dressing room for everyone. My appointment was on a Saturday, and while most of the other boutiques I called turned me away because of my large party, Blush had no problem welcoming us in. Erica, the owner of the store, was my consultant and she is FANTASTIC. She let me walk around the boutique pulling my own dresses, but she also made sure to pull some that she thought I might like. The selection is incredible! The best thing about Blush was the way I was treated while I was trying the dresses on. My guests stayed in the dressing room with me, which I was perfectly fine with - I knew that I could ask them to wait outside if I didn't want them in there. However, each and every time I put a dress on, Erica turned me to the mirror, had me look at myself in the dress, and the two of us discussed what I liked or didn't like about the dress. It was clear that she was making sure I got my say before she ever turned me to my guests for their opinions. I appreciated that more than I can express - with 7 guests, there are a lot of opinions and I was so grateful that I had the opportunity to collect my thoughts and talk through them with Erica before anyone else could say anything. I've never seen a bridal consultant at any other boutique care so much about what her bride thinks before exposing her to her guests. It made the experience incomparable. I left my first appointment in love with two separate dresses. Erica NEVER made me feel like I had to buy a dress that day and was never pushy. When I told her I would have to think about it (Blush was my first bridal salon and I wanted to try a few more before making a decision), she was incredibly gracious. She wrote down the style numbers and prices of the two gowns I had loved on a piece of cardstock for me to take with me (which was great, as I didn't want everyone in the room to know the prices of the dresses). She even offered to try to order a dress that I had been looking for but couldn't find in town, which was very sweet. I had my second appointment at Blush yesterday, and it was just as incredible as the first. I went back with just my mom. Erica was my consultant again, and she remembered the two dresses I had loved and made sure to pull them at the beginning of my appointment. We pulled some new dresses that I hadn't tried on during my first appointment, and saved my favorite dress from the first appointment for last. When I finally put on that dress again, I had my "aha" moment and knew it was the dress for me. Again, Erica was never pushy and made sure I spoke my mind before she or my mom said anything about the dresses. She truly gave me the perfect dress shopping experience. I'm so happy to be a Blush bride and recommend this amazing shop to any bride searching for her dream dress!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Maggie M

I had my first gown-shopping experience at Blush - and it was an exquisite experience. Dressing rooms are large and comfortable. There is an amazing (but not overwhelming) selection of dresses. There was no sales-pressuring to buy an expensive gown, especially since it was my... Read More first visit, which made the experience all the more enjoyable. The only *very slight* drawback is that they only have full-length gowns. Jessica was my consultant - and she answered all of my questions with patience, confidence, and joy! I felt so treasured and taken care of. She kept the consultation at right about an hour, which meant a good amount of time while stopping before everyone got tired/bored - excellent time management. I intend to go back once I have other details of my event settled. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Brooke

Blush Bridal was BY FAR the best experience I had at any of the Austin salons I visited in search for my wedding dress. Erica Janke, the owner, is absolutely amazing (and kind). She made the process easy and fun for this not so girly girl, which I greatly appreciated. Erica... Read More knows the gowns and dress process better than anyone I met along the way, and her creative ideas were just what I was looking for. She and her staff were friendly, responsive, and helpful throughout the entire process. I will definitely send all of my friends here in the future. Thank you Erica and team!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 J M

Found a great selection of dresses here, but most importantly I found the ONE... very personable staff, would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Emily K

I loved Blush and I'm so happy they were able to help me find my dream dress. I tried three stores altogether while searching and Blush ended up having my top two! The service there was great and I loved the selection and price range. I could tell the dresses were all great... Read More quality and well taken care of.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Donna M

Working with Kristin and the team at Blush was nothing short of a pleasure. I was looking for something a little different with both lace and beading, and Kristin happily helped me find many options. I am a curvier girl with a bigger chest, so I was nervous about wedding dress... Read More shopping and finding something that would work with my body. Not only did Kristin pull dresses that worked well for me, her and Erica called my dress designer and worked with them to customize the back of my dress so that I could wear a bra (it was originally backless, which was definitely not going to work). I went into Blush multiple times to try on different dresses and pick out accessories, and they were always super warm, friendly and professional. And the value on their dresses cannot be beat! I'm from Miami originally and went dress shopping there as well, and the prices were night and day. I would highly recommend anyone in Central Texas come check them out!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Dinah R

Beautiful salon with tons of selections. Came back three times to try on my dress before I finally decided and they were so sweet every time. Plus, I lost my veil due to a bridal portrait catastrophe and they were able to get me a new on in time for my wedding at the same... Read More discounted price I purchased my first veil for.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Katie U

Blush was fabulous at helping me pick out my dress! I could not be happier with the dress! You are supposed to pick up the dress within a certain amount of days of it coming in but they were super flexible with that because my schedule was crazy and I was trying to figure out... Read More where to keep it. I only wish they waited a little to order the dress or had in house alterations and would hang on to the dress so I didn't have to keep it in my closet for so long.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Caitlyn L

I found my dream wedding dress here last month! I knew stepping into the salon I was looking for a Hayley Paige wedding dress and would settle for nothing less.. the 2 girls running the boutique made me feel right at home and like I was shopping with my girl friends (even though... Read More I only brought my mom) they happen to be having Hayley Paige's Blush trunk show so I ended up saving money on my dress and they gave me my veil for free!! They also give you a gold "Mrs" necklaces for saying yes to a dress! I loved it here and would highly recommend finding your dress here!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Tori B

My experience with Blush Bridal was absolutely amazing. First off the building itself is adorable and decorated in such a chic way that it makes you feel more relaxed. The staff was amazing and super sweet!! I didn't have any idea what kind of dress style I wanted so I basically... Read More tried them all. They answered all of my questions and never once seemed irritated (I had a lot of questions haha). The best news is I found the most BEAUTIFUL dress, the one my heart said yes to. I can't wait till my soon to be hubby sees me in it! Thank you so much to everyone at Blush Bridal for making such an big decision into a fast & fun one!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Cassandra R

Blush was the first bridal store I visited, and I had the pleasure of working with Kristin. From the moment I came in, she made me and my friends feel welcome. She sat down with us and took the time to talk about my style, venue, and date, and looked at my Pinterest to get an... Read More idea of what I liked. She let me and my friends look through the dresses and pull what we initially liked, then based her picks off of what I liked and didn't like. Kristin was so wonderful about making me feel confident and comfortable. I fell in love with a dress but did not make a purchase at that first appointment, as I had another one scheduled at a different store. Kristin never made me feel pressured to make a purchase, and wrote down all the details of my favorite dress in case I wanted to come back. After having a subpar experience with an unfriendly consultant at the other store, I rushed back to Blush. When I returned, I worked with Erica, who had the dress I had loved waiting for me to re-try along with another that I was deciding between. Erica was knowledgeable and friendly, and when I decided to say yes to my dress, she made me feel confident in my choice. Kristin was working with another client that day, but made a quick stop to find out which dress I picked and give me a hug and congratulations. After a negative experience at another store, I can truly say that these consultants were what made my experience perfect. Blush had a wide range of beautiful dresses within my budget. The store is well laid out by designer, which was a bonus for me, as I originally came in looking for a certain designer. I was able to try on many different styles, which helped me to feel confident in making my final choice. Visit Blush for a personal and positive wedding dress experience!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Krista K

Blush was my fourth bridal salon to visit on Saturday. I felt defeated that I had not found a dress that I fell in love with. My wedding is in 5 months! We showed up at Blush on a whim, with no appointment. This is usually frowned upon, but Kristin fit us in for a half... Read More appointment. As we waited I was in awe of the variety of gowns they had. This was the largest variety we had seen all day. Kristin got to us as soon as she finished her previous appointment and she was awesome! She let me think and admire the dresses I tried on without being pushy or convincing. I fell in love with a Hayley Paige and the rest is history. I highly recommend, but definitely make an appointment so you have plenty of time to try on their amazing variety of dresses!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Margaret G

I worked with Jamie at Blush to find my wedding dress. She had great knowledge of the shop and their inventory, and pointed me to some beautiful dresses that were right within my budget (and even noted to me that my dress's designer was having a trunk show at their shop in a few... Read More weeks, which meant I could get my dress with a 10% discount). She also suggested combining a dress and a topper for a really stunning, unique look. My dress came in right when they had estimated. Blush doesn't do in-house alterations, but gave me contact information for several local trusted tailors (I used Kira Kouture from their list, and she also did a great job).

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Jill E

A really nice bridal shop! My daughter and I visited this shop a few months ago. They have a lot of dresses and do a nice job tending to the Bride as she is looking for dresses to try on. A very boutique experience. We did not end up purchasing my daughter's dress from this... Read More shop, but I wanted to return here and write a review! We returned to this shop yesterday looking for a veil. We did purchase my daughter's beautiful veil here. If you are looking for a bridal shop in the Austin area you certainly should consider Blush Bridal.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Sarah B

Blush bridal salon is very well known in Austin, I've heard so many good things about it. I was really looking forward to visiting their shop! I made an appointment about two weeks ahead of time because my mom and grandmother were coming to town and it was very important to me... Read More for them to be there while I picked out my dress. First off, I want to say the girl I talked to over the phone was very helpful and sweet! I had no problem booking my appointment. Blush was the second stop of the day in looking for wedding dresses. My biggest thing I was looking for in my dress was that it matched our New Orleans vintage venue. I was looking for something different but a nod to another era. I will say there were loads of dresses to chose from. But they were just run of the mill in my opinion. Ball gown and for the most part very traditional. I knew once we started looking through dresses I was probably not going to find my dress there. I wanted to give it a shot anyways and try on some stuff since we were already there. When we got in the dressing room the girl helping us unzipped the dresses and hand them to me. It was so awkward to just stand there struggling to get dresses on without any help. I get that there are probably some brides that neither want help nor want to be touched. But I don't think I gave off that vibe. The consultant just stood there and stared at me while I struggled to get in and out of the very fitted mermaid dresses (any bride that has tried on one of these dresses will total understand this is not a one person job). It would have been nice if she had at least offered. While we were in the dressing room a two dresses with beads become attached to each other the girl helping us tried to get them apart but struggled and ended up calling in her boss to help. The boss lady was clearly so irritated with the employee it was awkward for everyone in the room. It wasn't a very professional exchange nor was the way she just came in and left without saying anything or acknowleding me or the people that were with me. And trust me, things are awkward enough when you're standing on a pedestal in your undies in front of a bunch of people. Anyways, not a super fun experience in my opinion, which definitely comes into play when you're talking about the bridal gown shopping. I wouldn't discourage anyone from going there, it just wasn't quite as awesome as I had hoped. I'm happy with the bridal salon I ended up going with.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Avery A

They had beautiful dresses and carried the designer I wanted. They helped me find what worked and took as long as I needed to make sure it was the right one.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Jenna S

I couldn't find the dress I was picturing in my head anywhere...until I walked through the doors at Blush bridal! The minute I stepped in I found so many gorgeous gowns I had trouble choosing one!! The staff is very sweet and does there job well!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Kyleigh K

Blush Bridal Lounge is everything and more when it's time to find that special dress. From their selection to staff everything is 5 stars! I went during the week and had no problems (I also brought along 4 people). I had a private room where all my girlfriends and mom could... Read More join, plenty of natural light with large full length mirrors. No other place in ATX will offer this. I absolutely LOVE my dresses, but I loved the experience of finding them even more, and that's because of Blush Bridal. Notice is said dressES.. Yes plural.. I never in a million years imagined I would want two gowns (or be able to afford them), but after my visit I fell in love with 2 very different, but very special dresses. Thanks to BB's great prices I was able to afford both! I actually picked up one of my gowns TODAY! Another amazing experience with the staff at BB, the dress is even more amazing then I remember. If you live in the Austin area this is where you should begin and end your wedding dress search!! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Blush Bridal Lounge in Austin TX.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Ivory M

GO HERE, BUY HERE!!! You will not be sorry! Unlike me..the me that made the biggest mistake of my wedding by purchasing elsewhere. Their dresses are beautiful, classy, and with a bit of edge. I am still kicking myself. Their staff is amazing and Kristen, the manager, will go to... Read More every length to help you make your day special...even if you didn't buy there mind you.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Lauren F

Loved, loved, loved Blush!! I would recommend it to any bride to be. It is located in the cutest little house that feels comforatable and cozy with your own private room for trying on dresses. The perfect place for someone like me who gets overwhelmed by other brides trying on... Read More their dresses and rows and rows of lace/tulle/white fabrice. Blush has plenty of styles and the stylists were extremely helpful in picking out dresses that fit your style and body type. My stylist even picked out my wedding dress! They were also extremely knowledgable about what alterations could and could not be down to various dresses and had an eye for the perefect accessories for the dresses. I highly recommend going here to shop for the perfect dress!!