Unveil The Possibilities!

Blush Bridal Lounge is Austin’s leading destination for style savvy brides. We feature a brood selection of bridal gowns and accessories by some of today’s leading designers. Expect an incomparable level of customer service, variety, and product knowledge not offered anywhere else in Central Texas!

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100

5501 N. Lamar, Austin, TX (512) 407-9236
INSTAGRAM

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Sarah A

Blush Bridal is the best! From beginning to end, they provided a sincere and caring experience for me in regards to my dress. I would highly recommend them- their customer service sets them apart!

Blush Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Sandy F

When I walked into this charming little shop, I instantly felt at ease as I thumbed through the dresses and flagged my favorites. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable, and Kristin was sure to answer all of my questions. We had a large party of girls for a dress... Read More fitting, and the Blush staff was very welcoming and accommodating. The dresses are gorgeous and unique, so they pull you in. Although I was trying to decide between two dresses, there was never any rush, and Kristin took time to go through my likes with each. I would definitely recommend Blush Bridal to any bride searching for her perfect dress!

Helpful and patient!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Kate B

I had a very difficult time finding a wedding dress! I went to almost every bridal store in Austin (some of them twice). Blush was so patient with me as I made my decision and made the whole process so enjoyable. At the beginning of my dress hunt, it was the first place I really... Read More had some success and had fun! I didn't feel pressured and felt like they gave me honest feedback!

Reviewed on 4/18/2018 Autumn W

The staff was so friendly and helpful! They have a lot of selection and beautiful dresses. The champs was also a nice touch ;) I truly found the most perfect, amazing dress at Blush!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2018 AJ R

The ladies over at Blush were fantastic! Even though I didn’t have an appt, they were able to fit me in and help me find the perfect dress.

Reviewed on 4/16/2018 Michael G

I really do not have enough words to describe how incredible my experience with Blush has been. I found my perfect dress this weekend and could not have been happier from the very first day I called to schedule my appointment to today. Every single question and request was met... Read More with enthusiastic and helpful responses, which was not my experience at another local shop. For example, I had a bit of a larger group of family and friends wanting to join me for my special day. While the other shop made me not only move my appointment to the very end of the day, but scolded and warned me about appropriate group behavior as though I'm a child, Blush warmly assured me that it would be absolutely no issue. Blush has such an incredible and wide selection of dresses and the store is immaculate. The bridal suites are just amazing - with separate rooms for each group so that your together every step of the way. Plus, it makes the experience that much more intimate and special. You truly feel like you're the only person in the store! Abby was so sweet and really helped me manage all of the emotions a dress shopping day can bring! She listened to my preferences and ideas and always put me first. Even when my group wanted me to try something I hadn't necessarily picked out, she would look at me and ask if I was okay with it before they brought it to me - a small but hugely considerate thing to do IMO. Dress shopping in Austin can be overwhelming, and most bridal shops can make you feel rushed with stringent appointment cutoffs. Feeling the pressure that you have to go go go just to squeeze in your dresses before you're kicked out of the door can be really stressful. Abby reassured me that this was not the case and never made me feel like I had to speed up the process. Since Blush was our first stop of the day, they even let us come back to let me try on the dress one last time as I made my decision which was obviously to become a Blush Bride with my dream dress! Even after I had decided, they stayed with us almost an hour after they closed to let me prance around the store in my dress. They could have easily rushed us out since it was a done deal but y'all, they even let me try on accessories and just sit and stare at myself in this gorgeous dress because I just never wanted to take it off - seriously, how awesome is that! When planning a wedding, you start to really notice when vendors and consultants stand out from the crowd and go the extra mile to make your day special - the Blush team fits that description. From the small things like calling to personally confirm your appointment (versus automated text/email) to constantly treating you as a friend rather than a customer, Blush has set the bar high for all of my future wedding planning needs. My advice - make Blush your last (or only) stop of the day because no other shop in Austin will compare and you'll want to stop shopping right then and there!

Reviewed on 3/19/2018 Stephanie C

I had an amazing time shopping at Blush for my wedding gown. This was the 3rd boutique I visited and honestly by the time I arrived there I was a little discouraged and was starting to worry that I would never find “the perfect dress”. I went in expecting to fall in love with a... Read More Hayley Paige but after putting two on I realized they simply weren’t me (even though they are absolutely beautiful). Of course, after failing to love either dress I was really saddened and began to come to terms with the fact that maybe “the perfect dress” is something Kleinfelds made up. Our sales associate noticed my shift and mood and immediately sent everyone out of the dressing room. She and I chatted about how I wanted to feel on wedding day and then she left the room on a mission. She came back with two arm loads of gowns and also asked each of the ladies at the appointment with me to pick a dress they’d like to see me try on. About 4 of her picks were nearly perfect. After watching and listening to feedback she went and grabbed 1 more gown. She grabbed “the dress”. It was perfect in every way. I felt beautiful and womanly and I saw my future husband waiting for me when I looked in the mirror. Tears were shed and a lot of smiles were shared. The service at Blush was better than Nordstrom’s and Neiman Marcus. They have the most stunning selection of gowns and their store is beautiful and sweet. Thank you Blush for helping me find “the dress”.

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Violeta S

I had visited 3 other places looking for the perfect dress. Needless to say I wasn’t sure I’d find “The One” here either. My party and I were able to browse the entire selection and grab a few dresses to try on. My stylist also brought in a couple of them. As we were heading... Read More back to the dressing room I dress caught my eye so I also brought it in to try. This last dress was the first one I tried on and was so surprised to see it was “the one”. I proceeded to try on the other gowns but none made me feel as gorgeous as “the one” . I was on a weight loss journey and ordered a size down. The girls from blush explained my options and I went ahead and signed off! My dress would take about 4 months for delivery. About two months after my purchase I called and they were gracious enough to fit me in one afternoon just so I could try the sample dress on to be sure I was on track! 2 months later Delivery of my actual gown is here and Voila! Fit like a glove! I was very thankful they had given me the measurements for me to base myself on and for being so accommodating with my request of trying on the dress. They don’t do alterations but did provide me with a list of qualified seamstresses for the job at the time of purchase along with a timeline of when I should start to call so I wouldn’t miss out on an appointment. These girls are top notch! They made me feel welcome and special throughout the entire process! I highly recommend Blush Bridal Lounge!

Reviewed on 3/09/2018 Kylie V

Highly recommend Blush! I went to seven bridal salons to find the dress and absolutely loved Blush! Abby was amazing and so patient as I went to their shop three times to make sure it was the dress. She answered all my questions and called the designer several times to see if... Read More the changes I wanted were possible. She never pushed me into saying yes and I felt so comfortable with her. Will recommend Blush to all my friends when they get married.

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Lindsey C

Blush Bridal is beyond amazing! They were all booked up the day I went gown shopping so I decided to wait and I’m so glad I did. They happily custom ordered the perfect gown for me at a completely affordable price, and even rush ordered it without breaking the bank. Their... Read More seamstress referral, Marianna, blew me away with her talent and professionalism.

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Rebecca S

Oh my goodness, this place couldn’t have been any better for me! I was really worried that I wasn’t going to find my dress and even more worried that I was going to feel self conscious. But this could not have been more of a positive experience for me due to my consultant and... Read More the salon. I loved the staff. My consultant even went over time with me in order to make sure I found my dress. There were two dresses that I was deciding to between. My consultant could have easily pushed me to get the more expensive dress, but she really was looking out for me and my well being! She saw that I felt so right in one of the dresses and encouraged me to embrace that. And I really did find the dress of my dreams here. I thought it would be difficult since I’m a little more curvey. But there were so many dresses there that made me feel beautiful. Since the salon is small, it feels personal and intimate. I would not have gotten the level of support and customer service at a bigger and more corporate salon. This was a beautiful, positive moment in my bridal journey and I recommend that everyone search for their dream dress at Blush Bridal!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Coley W

Blush Bridal is the cutest and best bridal salon in Austin! It was the first place I went and they had such a great selection! I went during Hayley Paige Trunk Show and found 3 dresses I loved! I went to 2 more bridal salons after, but neither of them had anything compared to... Read More Blush! Would Definitely recommend !

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Jamie S

I had been to several different boutiques and bridal shops in the DFW area looking for my dress. My MOH and I went to Blush Bridal and immediately I felt I would find my dream dress - and that I did. Natalee was very attentive and helpful. We tried on a bunch of Hayley Paige... Read More dresses (this place has SEVERAL), but I ended up choosing a very beautiful dress from a Canadian designer. The dress was supposed to be in at the end of July, but ended up not coming in till the middle to end of August. This was NOT Blush Bridals fault, but rather the shipping and all from Canada. I highly recommend Blush Bridal to any bride ;)

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Sarah B

I am so glad I got my dress at Blush!!! They had such a wide selection and the bridal consultant, Kristin, really helped me narrow down what I was looking for. I was so incredibly happy with my dress on my wedding day and would recommend Blush to any Austin bride. Also, they... Read More were very organized with timing, recommending seamstresses, etc.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Kylie P

As a picky person, I was worried about finding a dress I liked. I walked into Blush, explained what I wanted, and before I knew it I was walking away with the perfect dress. They made wedding dress shopping so easy. I wish I could wear that dress over and over!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Megan D

I can't recommend Blush Bridal Lounge enough. Best bridal boutique ever! I had two separate appointments at Blush. During my first appointment, I brought 7 people with me. Even though the store is small (it's in an ADORABLE old house), the Blush staff welcomed my guests and... Read More made sure they placed enough chairs in my dressing room for everyone. My appointment was on a Saturday, and while most of the other boutiques I called turned me away because of my large party, Blush had no problem welcoming us in. Erica, the owner of the store, was my consultant and she is FANTASTIC. She let me walk around the boutique pulling my own dresses, but she also made sure to pull some that she thought I might like. The selection is incredible! The best thing about Blush was the way I was treated while I was trying the dresses on. My guests stayed in the dressing room with me, which I was perfectly fine with - I knew that I could ask them to wait outside if I didn't want them in there. However, each and every time I put a dress on, Erica turned me to the mirror, had me look at myself in the dress, and the two of us discussed what I liked or didn't like about the dress. It was clear that she was making sure I got my say before she ever turned me to my guests for their opinions. I appreciated that more than I can express - with 7 guests, there are a lot of opinions and I was so grateful that I had the opportunity to collect my thoughts and talk through them with Erica before anyone else could say anything. I've never seen a bridal consultant at any other boutique care so much about what her bride thinks before exposing her to her guests. It made the experience incomparable. I left my first appointment in love with two separate dresses. Erica NEVER made me feel like I had to buy a dress that day and was never pushy. When I told her I would have to think about it (Blush was my first bridal salon and I wanted to try a few more before making a decision), she was incredibly gracious. She wrote down the style numbers and prices of the two gowns I had loved on a piece of cardstock for me to take with me (which was great, as I didn't want everyone in the room to know the prices of the dresses). She even offered to try to order a dress that I had been looking for but couldn't find in town, which was very sweet. I had my second appointment at Blush yesterday, and it was just as incredible as the first. I went back with just my mom. Erica was my consultant again, and she remembered the two dresses I had loved and made sure to pull them at the beginning of my appointment. We pulled some new dresses that I hadn't tried on during my first appointment, and saved my favorite dress from the first appointment for last. When I finally put on that dress again, I had my "aha" moment and knew it was the dress for me. Again, Erica was never pushy and made sure I spoke my mind before she or my mom said anything about the dresses. She truly gave me the perfect dress shopping experience. I'm so happy to be a Blush bride and recommend this amazing shop to any bride searching for her dream dress!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Maggie M

I had my first gown-shopping experience at Blush - and it was an exquisite experience. Dressing rooms are large and comfortable. There is an amazing (but not overwhelming) selection of dresses. There was no sales-pressuring to buy an expensive gown, especially since it was my... Read More first visit, which made the experience all the more enjoyable. The only *very slight* drawback is that they only have full-length gowns. Jessica was my consultant - and she answered all of my questions with patience, confidence, and joy! I felt so treasured and taken care of. She kept the consultation at right about an hour, which meant a good amount of time while stopping before everyone got tired/bored - excellent time management. I intend to go back once I have other details of my event settled. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Brooke

Blush Bridal was BY FAR the best experience I had at any of the Austin salons I visited in search for my wedding dress. Erica Janke, the owner, is absolutely amazing (and kind). She made the process easy and fun for this not so girly girl, which I greatly appreciated. Erica... Read More knows the gowns and dress process better than anyone I met along the way, and her creative ideas were just what I was looking for. She and her staff were friendly, responsive, and helpful throughout the entire process. I will definitely send all of my friends here in the future. Thank you Erica and team!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 J M

Found a great selection of dresses here, but most importantly I found the ONE... very personable staff, would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Emily K

I loved Blush and I'm so happy they were able to help me find my dream dress. I tried three stores altogether while searching and Blush ended up having my top two! The service there was great and I loved the selection and price range. I could tell the dresses were all great... Read More quality and well taken care of.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Donna M

Working with Kristin and the team at Blush was nothing short of a pleasure. I was looking for something a little different with both lace and beading, and Kristin happily helped me find many options. I am a curvier girl with a bigger chest, so I was nervous about wedding dress... Read More shopping and finding something that would work with my body. Not only did Kristin pull dresses that worked well for me, her and Erica called my dress designer and worked with them to customize the back of my dress so that I could wear a bra (it was originally backless, which was definitely not going to work). I went into Blush multiple times to try on different dresses and pick out accessories, and they were always super warm, friendly and professional. And the value on their dresses cannot be beat! I'm from Miami originally and went dress shopping there as well, and the prices were night and day. I would highly recommend anyone in Central Texas come check them out!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Dinah R

Beautiful salon with tons of selections. Came back three times to try on my dress before I finally decided and they were so sweet every time. Plus, I lost my veil due to a bridal portrait catastrophe and they were able to get me a new on in time for my wedding at the same... Read More discounted price I purchased my first veil for.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Katie U

Blush was fabulous at helping me pick out my dress! I could not be happier with the dress! You are supposed to pick up the dress within a certain amount of days of it coming in but they were super flexible with that because my schedule was crazy and I was trying to figure out... Read More where to keep it. I only wish they waited a little to order the dress or had in house alterations and would hang on to the dress so I didn't have to keep it in my closet for so long.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Caitlyn L

I found my dream wedding dress here last month! I knew stepping into the salon I was looking for a Hayley Paige wedding dress and would settle for nothing less.. the 2 girls running the boutique made me feel right at home and like I was shopping with my girl friends (even though... Read More I only brought my mom) they happen to be having Hayley Paige's Blush trunk show so I ended up saving money on my dress and they gave me my veil for free!! They also give you a gold "Mrs" necklaces for saying yes to a dress! I loved it here and would highly recommend finding your dress here!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Tori B

My experience with Blush Bridal was absolutely amazing. First off the building itself is adorable and decorated in such a chic way that it makes you feel more relaxed. The staff was amazing and super sweet!! I didn't have any idea what kind of dress style I wanted so I basically... Read More tried them all. They answered all of my questions and never once seemed irritated (I had a lot of questions haha). The best news is I found the most BEAUTIFUL dress, the one my heart said yes to. I can't wait till my soon to be hubby sees me in it! Thank you so much to everyone at Blush Bridal for making such an big decision into a fast & fun one!!