Fort Worth Florist

Blushington Blooms is a floral design company that specializes in WEDDINGS, PARTIES, and, CORPORATE EVENTS. We create stylish and unique florals for DFW and surrounding areas. Photos By: Texas Sweet Photography, Connor Wade Photography, Grant Daniels Photography, Kylie C Photography, Meegan Weaver Photography, Lyncca Harvey Photography, Kortney Boyett Photography

Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup

912 Travis Avenue, Fort Worth, TX Dallas/Fort Worth & Surrounding Areas (940) 531-2584
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kelsey M

I cannot recommend Blushington enough. From the first meeting we had with Jayla, I knew I had made the best decision in hiring them to do our wedding florals. Florals were extremely important to me and I knew exactly what I wanted. She took the time to ask detailed questions... Read More about what I was looking for and I was absolutely blown away on the day of. I trusted them and their creativity and they nailed it! I had always dreamed of a floral arch for the wedding ceremony and I cried when I saw ours. The florals were beyond what I could have dreamed of and I was so thrilled with how it all turned out. They captured exactly what I had envisioned and I am forever grateful. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Sarah F

Jayla and Brandi are not only some of the most talented florists in the DFW area they are the sweetest people you will ever meet! They never hesitated to respond to my emails, last minute questions and changes and assure me everything we had discussed was going to be flawless. I... Read More could stare at our flowers forever they were the most beautiful things I’ve witnessed, honestly probably my favorite part of our wedding. You will be so thankful having these girls in your team! Easy communication, reasonably priced, Good set up /break down and good rentals! Overall wonderful.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Carley B

They made all my flower dreams come true & were so easy to work with. Thank y’all so much!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Victoria V

Jayla and Brandi are AMAZING! During my first meeting with them to the minute the dropped off my florals for my wedding, I truly enjoyed working with these ladies. They both have the perfect eye for what they are doing and love what they do, which shows in works of art. There... Read More will never be enough to thank these ladies for creating my dream wedding with their beautiful florals.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Heather H

Blushington Blooms did an amazing job for our wedding. They were professional, knowledgeable, and they put my mind at ease throughout the entire experience. The flowers were beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Angela D

The power couple at Blushington Blooms were amazing to work with and provided the flowers of my dreams. They were so patient throughout the whole planning process and were very thorough when we did our initial meeting. They were also very mindful of the budget we had set and... Read More worked with me to achieve my dream wedding. During the day of they were professional and showed up on time and I didn't have to stress about a thing. I would 100% recommend them to anyone in the DFW area.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Jessica M

In addition to my photographer, best vendor I had at my wedding!!! Blushington Blooms was reasonably priced, but gave me arrangements that other florists would have charged double for! They also don't charge a minimum, which was very nice since we reused bridesmaid bouquets as... Read More centerpieces and wanted to save money in other ways. My bridal bouquet was so huge and amazing. Even the photographer who has done tons of weddings said it was the most beautiful she has ever seen. The girls had great creative vision and I was able to trust them completely. I would tell them an idea I had, and they would run with it and create something more gorgeous than I had even pictured. I would highly, highly recommend them. They were so easy to work with and very professional. Everything looked like it was straight out of a magazine. Incredible.

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Taylor B

LOVE the work of Blushington Blooms. These ladies have an eye for creative floral design and are so incredibly fun & genuine. Their blooms definitely speak for themselves!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Nicole H

Blushington blooms did such a great job at making my wedding day perfect! I really wanted flowers on the pergola that we were getting married under and they looked at pictures from my Pinterest page to get it exactly how I imagined. The bouquets were amazing as well and I could... Read More not have picked a better florist!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Liz I

Oh my gosh, Jayla and Brandi are AMAZING! They are the sweetest and warmest people with an impeccable quality to their work. They don't stop until everything is absolutely perfect. With the combination of sweet, creative, talented and trustworthy you can't go wrong! I seriously... Read More do not have enough kind things to say about these two!! I highly recommend them because you will not regret a single thing!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Whitney T

Throughout my planning process, Jayla was great to work with. I felt like when I described my wedding vision, she was in sync with me and really understood what I wanted to achieve. On the day of my wedding I was blown away by the incredible pergola arrangement the Blushington... Read More Blooms team had created for our ceremony site, as well as the gorgeous bouquets designed for me and my MOH and the perfect flower crown designed for my flower girl. I wish there was a photo upload option on this review form because truly, words cannot do the arrangements justice. Overall, I was very pleased with how Blushington Blooms made my vision come to life and I would definitely recommend them to another bride!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Linsey G

Jayla and Brandi are seriously the sweetest women I have ever met. From the first meeting to seeing them to the day of the wedding, I was so pleased with the entire experience. Our floral was BEAUTIFUL! We received so many compliments! Not only are they so sweet, but they are... Read More so talented! They truly made each part of our wedding beautiful with the GORGEOUS bouquets, the floral garland in the ceremony ballroom, the quaint centerpieces for the cocktail tables and the centerpieces for the reception. I am so happy with the entire process with Blushington Blooms and would recommend them to everyone. Thank you so much for helping make our day perfect!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Ferris K

I had the best experience working with Brandi and Jayla. We went to our planning meeting with basically zero direction, and left with not only a plan for the floral part of our wedding, but even with decorating the rest of the reception. Working with them was so easy, and on the... Read More day of everything looked even better than expected. Everything was just absolutely PERFECT. They travelled all the way to Austin for us, and we could not have been happier with the way everything looked.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Missy F

Jayla and Brandi are so talented and creative! They took my daughter's vision for her wedding and made it a reality. We received endless compliments on their flowers. They were so easy to work with and were very budget friendly. We HIGHLY recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Page W

Jayla & Brandi are not only incredibly talented, but they are great, down to earth, people who are wonderful to work with. As a venue owner, I have come to realize that floral can easily make or break an event. Blushington Blooms will give you that breathtakingly beautiful,... Read More organic, and natural look that everyone wants. You cannot go wrong with these girls!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Courtney R

I cannot say enough kind words about this company!!!! These women are beyond amazing!!! Not only did they create the bouquet of my dreams, they did it in such a short amount of time! I contacted them about 2 months away from my wedding date, and they couldn't have been quicker... Read More or nicer to work with! I cried when I saw my wedding bouquet and I received compliments all night long. I cannot wait to see the professional pictures of my flowers! You will not regret working with these ladies, they truly are the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lisa R

Jayla and Brandi are florist perfection. They were able to make my dream wedding a reality. I was completely comfortable using any of their suggestions and advice. As a bride, I may ha e changed my mind on things once or twice...(more like a dozen) but they were super patient... Read More and they delivered flawlessly. I loved that they were already familiar with my venue and the management at the venue had nothing but wonderful things to say about them. Do yourself a favor and let these girls work their magic and bring your dream wedding to life.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Laura M

These two ladies have made wedding planning a breeze. We found our dream venue with only one exception, our reception hall is absolutely bare. They have gone above and beyond to make sure that I will have the perfect nature inspired wedding of my dreams. Although our day is... Read More still 19 days away, I have absolute faith in them to make our special day a dream!!! If you are looking for a florist who will take away the stress of planning, all while appeasing your every last request with dedication and love, you've found your florist! We cannot wait to see the beautiful creations they make for us!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mary P

The did an AWESOME JOB!!! The made my wedding perfect and then some. I was so impressed with the quality and attention to detail. They really captured my vision.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lauren P

I had the pleasure of photographing a wedding Jayla created the bouquets and arrangements for. She did a fantastic job so it was a dream for me. As a wedding photographer I see and photograph many bouquets, so when I saw Jayla's work I knew how much more went into it. She... Read More crafted beautiful artistic bouquets and arrangements that looked great all day long and photographed well from every angle. They survived the heat of the day, and really tied all the wedding colors together.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jana Marie S

When I first talked to Jayla I had a few ideas, but what she sent me on the inspiration board was exactly what I was dreaming of, actually it was better than that. As someone who has a demanding job and company these girls understood my busy schedule and we're more than willing... Read More to accommodate me. I was in a panic the week of the wedding because there were a few loose ends that needed to be fixed. These girls came to my rescue and the wedding was "perfect". It has been over a month since our wedding and I still keep hearing " I just can't get over those flowers". Even our photographer has gushed over the florals and she has seen a lot over the years. Having lost both my parents the sentimental details were everything to me. Not a single detail was out of place when it was time for me to walk down the aisle. I'm not sure if you will ever truly know how loved that made feel. The best part is I've gained a life long friend in Jayla. She truly is one of the sweetest,kindest and strongest women I know. Thank you for making this one of the best days of our lives we could not have done it without you all.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Hannah S

Jayla is an incredibly sweet and talented lady! We had a very small budget for wedding flowers but every time I discussed details with Jayla, she was accommodating and patient so that she could bring my vision to life. Our wedding flowers were STUNNING! She really cared about... Read More providing excellent customer service so that we could enjoy our wedding day and love our flowers!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Emily F

Blushington Blooms was AMAZING throughout my entire wedding process! I was one a bride who came to them with a lot of ideas but no direction. This dynamic duo was able to guide me, show me examples and give me their professional eye! They took pictures in my head and made them... Read More realities! And it was perfect. They went above and beyond to make sure my day was just perfect! They tackled every project I threw at them with ease. On the day of the event they were so gracious, kind and so TRUSTWORTHY! I was so relieved that I could enjoy my morning and know that everything for my wedding was going to be taken care of by these two. I didn't have to worry! You can trust these two to make your dreams a reality! You won't regret using Blushinton Blooms because of their gracious character, their loving nature, and their exuberant personalities! Working with them feels like you're working with friends! They are amazing and I can't thank them enough for all they did for me! - Emily and Andrew Wible

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Desiree G

I have not yet had my wedding, but I already know that Brandi and Jayla will be making my floral vision and dreams come true! I am very excited and already am bragging about my floral decor to everyone!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Lauren C

Blushington Blooms by far exceeded any expectation I had for my wedding flowers! As I was planning, I dreaded meeting with florists because of the outrageous prices for the vision I wanted. Blushington Blooms was able to keep within my budget all while creating the vision I had... Read More always dreamed of! I can't thank them enough for making my day the best day ever.

Brandi & Jayla

We are a floral design company specializing in weddings, parties, and corporate events. We are sister-in-laws with complete opposite backgrounds and skill sets. Nonetheless, we have found this to be our biggest strength as a team of designers! We create unique, and beautiful designs for all of our clients. Our company was born out of a desire to do something creative that brings joy to people! We truly have a passion for flowers and love what we do! Head on over to our website to inquire and set up a consultation! God Bless, Brandi & Jayla