Fort Worth Florist

Blushington Blooms is a floral design company that specializes in WEDDINGS, PARTIES, and, CORPORATE EVENTS. We create stylish and unique florals for DFW and surrounding areas. Photos By: Texas Sweet Photography, Connor Wade Photography, Grant Daniels Photography, Kylie C Photography, Meegan Weaver Photography, Lyncca Harvey Photography, Kortney Boyett Photography

Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Dallas/Fort Worth & Surrounding Areas (940) 531-2584

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Rachel B

Jayla & Brandi are AMAZING. My favorite thing about my experience with them was that I felt totally comfortable letting them be creative with my wedding day flowers! They were knowledgeable, professional, and seemed to put their hearts into making my day special. I never had an... Read More issue with communication and they helped me think creatively about the flowers I had in my wedding. The flowers were the most important part of wedding planning to me and Jayla & Brandi made my experience not only stress-free, but FUN. I loved seeing the final product of their creativity on my wedding day - and somehow it was exactly what I had always dreamed of.

2016-06-02T16:18:48 Response from the vendor

Rachel, Thank you so much for your kind words! You are too sweet! We were honored to be a part you your's and Jay's wedding day! Wishing You all the best in your new marriage! Branid & Jayla

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Katy F

Blushington Blooms went ABOVE and BEYOND of what I could have ever imagined for my wonderful wedding flowers to look like. The fine detail that went in to each piece was phenomenal. The girls are wonderful people to work with and able to work with any requests you may have. It... Read More has been 6 months since my wedding, and I still get compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. They truely wrapped up our wedding into the perfect image I wanted. (PS--Succulents are the BEST floral addition, I am so glad they were able to incorporate that whimsical touch).

2015-12-09T17:54:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Katy! Your wedding is one of our favorites from this year! It was so much fun and the photos are breathtaking! We can't wait to work with Grant Daniels again. Thank you for letting us be a part of such a magical day!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Mandy V

I cannot express how wonderful Jayla and Brandi are! I'm not typically one to gush over flowers but I nearly cried when I saw my mock-up bouquet! I showed them a few pins and pictures, and they ran with it. My wedding flowers were EXACTLY what I wanted! They communicate well... Read More and regularly; their pricing is great; and the presentation is beautiful! I would recommend Blushington to anyone who asked and they will be my go-to for any of my future floral needs! Thank you, Jayla and Brandi!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Linsey G

Jayla and Brandi are seriously the sweetest women I have ever met. From the first meeting to seeing them to the day of the wedding, I was so pleased with the entire experience. Our floral was BEAUTIFUL! We received so many compliments! Not only are they so sweet, but they are... Read More so talented! They truly made each part of our wedding beautiful with the GORGEOUS bouquets, the floral garland in the ceremony ballroom, the quaint centerpieces for the cocktail tables and the centerpieces for the reception. I am so happy with the entire process with Blushington Blooms and would recommend them to everyone. Thank you so much for helping make our day perfect!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Ferris K

I had the best experience working with Brandi and Jayla. We went to our planning meeting with basically zero direction, and left with not only a plan for the floral part of our wedding, but even with decorating the rest of the reception. Working with them was so easy, and on the... Read More day of everything looked even better than expected. Everything was just absolutely PERFECT. They travelled all the way to Austin for us, and we could not have been happier with the way everything looked.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Missy F

Jayla and Brandi are so talented and creative! They took my daughter's vision for her wedding and made it a reality. We received endless compliments on their flowers. They were so easy to work with and were very budget friendly. We HIGHLY recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Page W

Jayla & Brandi are not only incredibly talented, but they are great, down to earth, people who are wonderful to work with. As a venue owner, I have come to realize that floral can easily make or break an event. Blushington Blooms will give you that breathtakingly beautiful,... Read More organic, and natural look that everyone wants. You cannot go wrong with these girls!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Courtney R

I cannot say enough kind words about this company!!!! These women are beyond amazing!!! Not only did they create the bouquet of my dreams, they did it in such a short amount of time! I contacted them about 2 months away from my wedding date, and they couldn't have been quicker... Read More or nicer to work with! I cried when I saw my wedding bouquet and I received compliments all night long. I cannot wait to see the professional pictures of my flowers! You will not regret working with these ladies, they truly are the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lisa R

Jayla and Brandi are florist perfection. They were able to make my dream wedding a reality. I was completely comfortable using any of their suggestions and advice. As a bride, I may ha e changed my mind on things once or twice...(more like a dozen) but they were super patient... Read More and they delivered flawlessly. I loved that they were already familiar with my venue and the management at the venue had nothing but wonderful things to say about them. Do yourself a favor and let these girls work their magic and bring your dream wedding to life.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Laura M

These two ladies have made wedding planning a breeze. We found our dream venue with only one exception, our reception hall is absolutely bare. They have gone above and beyond to make sure that I will have the perfect nature inspired wedding of my dreams. Although our day is... Read More still 19 days away, I have absolute faith in them to make our special day a dream!!! If you are looking for a florist who will take away the stress of planning, all while appeasing your every last request with dedication and love, you've found your florist! We cannot wait to see the beautiful creations they make for us!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mary P

The did an AWESOME JOB!!! The made my wedding perfect and then some. I was so impressed with the quality and attention to detail. They really captured my vision.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lauren P

I had the pleasure of photographing a wedding Jayla created the bouquets and arrangements for. She did a fantastic job so it was a dream for me. As a wedding photographer I see and photograph many bouquets, so when I saw Jayla's work I knew how much more went into it. She... Read More crafted beautiful artistic bouquets and arrangements that looked great all day long and photographed well from every angle. They survived the heat of the day, and really tied all the wedding colors together.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jana Marie S

When I first talked to Jayla I had a few ideas, but what she sent me on the inspiration board was exactly what I was dreaming of, actually it was better than that. As someone who has a demanding job and company these girls understood my busy schedule and we're more than willing... Read More to accommodate me. I was in a panic the week of the wedding because there were a few loose ends that needed to be fixed. These girls came to my rescue and the wedding was "perfect". It has been over a month since our wedding and I still keep hearing " I just can't get over those flowers". Even our photographer has gushed over the florals and she has seen a lot over the years. Having lost both my parents the sentimental details were everything to me. Not a single detail was out of place when it was time for me to walk down the aisle. I'm not sure if you will ever truly know how loved that made feel. The best part is I've gained a life long friend in Jayla. She truly is one of the sweetest,kindest and strongest women I know. Thank you for making this one of the best days of our lives we could not have done it without you all.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Hannah S

Jayla is an incredibly sweet and talented lady! We had a very small budget for wedding flowers but every time I discussed details with Jayla, she was accommodating and patient so that she could bring my vision to life. Our wedding flowers were STUNNING! She really cared about... Read More providing excellent customer service so that we could enjoy our wedding day and love our flowers!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Emily F

Blushington Blooms was AMAZING throughout my entire wedding process! I was one a bride who came to them with a lot of ideas but no direction. This dynamic duo was able to guide me, show me examples and give me their professional eye! They took pictures in my head and made them... Read More realities! And it was perfect. They went above and beyond to make sure my day was just perfect! They tackled every project I threw at them with ease. On the day of the event they were so gracious, kind and so TRUSTWORTHY! I was so relieved that I could enjoy my morning and know that everything for my wedding was going to be taken care of by these two. I didn't have to worry! You can trust these two to make your dreams a reality! You won't regret using Blushinton Blooms because of their gracious character, their loving nature, and their exuberant personalities! Working with them feels like you're working with friends! They are amazing and I can't thank them enough for all they did for me! - Emily and Andrew Wible

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Desiree G

I have not yet had my wedding, but I already know that Brandi and Jayla will be making my floral vision and dreams come true! I am very excited and already am bragging about my floral decor to everyone!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Lauren C

Blushington Blooms by far exceeded any expectation I had for my wedding flowers! As I was planning, I dreaded meeting with florists because of the outrageous prices for the vision I wanted. Blushington Blooms was able to keep within my budget all while creating the vision I had... Read More always dreamed of! I can't thank them enough for making my day the best day ever.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Lexey P

Love these girls! Beautiful work and wonderful communication with a reasonable price

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Christine F

Wow! All I can say is wow!Brandi and Jayla were so amazing and did an incredible job for my daughter's wedding on June 18th. They were easy to reach by phone or email and we gave them a vision and they immediately captured what my daughter had in her mind and executed it... Read More perfectly! From the flowers on each of the tables, to the 35 foot garland they created to my daughter's bouquet and everything else was so perfect! We couldn't be happier with them and want to tell everyone reading this to hire them! We appreciate you both and we won't forget you on that special day!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Rachel L

Jayla was there to walk me through the whole process and the traditional wedding setup, plus some extras. I'm a low maintenance bride and wasn't too particular on what I wanted... And they completely surpassed my expectations as though I had planned everything to the finest... Read More detail. Their service and arrangements were flawless to say the least! I'm so thankful I found these wonderful ladies. They made my vision come true on our wedding day and I wouldn't change a single thing. Thank you so much, Blushington Blooms! You made my ceremony and portraits absolutely breathtaking by your attention to detail and love for what you do - which was very clearly portrayed from start to final arrangements.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016

Brandi and Jayla were both really attentive to our needs and requests. All the flowers arrived on time on different venues. We're about 60-65 miles away from Fort Worth but everything was really set-up and prepared on time and what we've expected (and more). I wouldn't have it... Read More any other way! They worked with us on the finances to be within our budget and made it work! I'd highly recommended Blushington Blooms!

2016-06-02T16:20:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your letting us be a part of your special day! You guys are adorable and we loved creating your wedding flowers! Wishing you all the best! Brandi & Jayla

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Lisa S

Blushington Blooms is second to none for florals and are so wonderful with wedding /decor design. Jayla and Brandi are an amazing team, so creative wi amazing flowers . They really put their heart into each and every wedding!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Emiley M

Excellent flowers and wonderful ladies! Our wedding looked absolutely gorgeous thanks to Blushington Blooms! I highly recommend them! They are very personable and will help with all of your wedding needs!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

The last two weddings I attended had been done by Blushington Blooms. Every arrangement was perfect and went so well with the wedding theme. You could tell that they paid attention to every little detail. I would recommend and use Blushington Blooms for any event or wedding.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I am so blessed to have found these girls!! They have went above and beyond, and been so helpful every part of the way!! Jayla and Brandi brought so many, beautiful and outstanding ideas to my wedding!! They have made my wedding so much more special! They are very responsible... Read More priced, and will work with you in so many ways to make it happen!! I will forever be thankful I found them!! Thank you ladies for being so perfect at what you do!!

Brandi & Jayla

We are a floral design company specializing in weddings, parties, and corporate events. We are sister-in-laws with complete opposite backgrounds and skill sets. Nonetheless, we have found this to be our biggest strength as a team of designers! We create unique, and beautiful designs for all of our clients. Our company was born out of a desire to do something creative that brings joy to people! We truly have a passion for flowers and love what we do! Head on over to our website to inquire and set up a consultation! God Bless, Brandi & Jayla