Boca Raton Bridal & Consultants

Boca Raton, FL

Boca Raton Bridal & Consultants

Everything for your wedding and you at Boca's largest couture designer showroom. Visit our elegant salon for a truly personal shopping experience. We carry a large collection of couture gowns, bridesmaids, and accessories. By appointment.

3591 North Federal Highway, Boca Raton, FL

WONDERFUL. WONDERFUL. WONDERFUL.

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Dana F

As you can tell by the title, I honestly could not have had a more positive experience choosing my wedding dress. This was the second place I had gone to to look for my dress, and I could not be happier that I visited Boca Raton Bridal Consultants. As soon as I started to... Read More describe what style of gown I was interested in, I was told that I would love a dress that they had JUST received that day and had just taken it out of the box maybe 10 minutes before I had walked in the door. Sure enough, I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT AND I SAID YES TO THE DRESS. It was absolutely meant to be and I cannot gush enough about it. Megan, who was helping me find dresses, was an absolute pleasure to work with and made me feel extremely comfortable throughout the entire process (though it didn't take too long to find THE ONE!). I would hands down recommend this place to anyone who is looking for an easy and relaxing experience going wedding dress shopping. Thank you so much for my beautiful dress! I cannot wait to show it off!

Excellent Selection and Service

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Kristin W

My experience at Boca Raton Bridal & Consultants was excellent. I found my dress right away and the staff made the process completely painless. The dress selection was huge and everything was organized laid out beautifully. You don't have to sift through giant racks of... Read More smashed dresses like some other boutiques I visited in Boca Raton. I also opted to have my dress tailored there in the store as well, which was a great decision. The appointments were quick and easy, and the seamstress did a wonderful job. Any bride to be MUST check out this shop when they start shopping for their wedding dress!

I would go nowhere else

Reviewed on 6/01/2013 Farryl S

From the moment I walked into the salon Jack made me feel like a bride. He genuinely listened to what I was looking for and what my price point was. He allowed my mom and I to really enjoy this one time experience. As my wedding came closer I really got to see what it meant to... Read More be one of Jack's brides. There are not words to describe what he did for my mom and I. Three weeks before my wedding we had a family crisis which cause me to miss one of my last fittings. Without a though Jack re booked me into a non-exsitant spot for the next week. Piadad, the seamstress, can do anything. She did amazing things with my dress. I wanted straps added to my dress and she added straps that looked like they were originally there. My mom bought her dress at another shop and had a terrible experience that left her with an unwearable dress a week before the wedding. Jack again came to the rescue. He had my mom bring her dress and made sure that it was fixed before the wedding. In short I would send everyone to this shop. It was the best experience that I could have imagined.

Beautiful Gowns and Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Bruna W

I found my wedding dress at Boca Raton Bridal last November and they were helpful through the whole purchasing and fitting process. They had a large and beautiful selection of gowns at several different price ranges. Gloria helped me find my dress, she made me feel so... Read More comfortable and at ease the whole time. Once I found the perfect dress for me, they were very attentive into scheduling my fittings and making it work for me. The seamstress that help me was great, and when I had a few last minute worries about the fitting of my dress, she and the bridal shop were very comforting and even added an extra fitting so I could be completely satisfied and sure everything was perfect. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding dress!

LOOK NO FURTHER!

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Kristy G

I have to say that I absolutely fell in love with everyone at Boca Raton Bridal! Maria was the most amazing bridal consultant and helped me find my dream Lazaro gown! Jack, the owner, is truly one of a kind. He went above and beyond to make sure I looked flawless on my wedding... Read More day, and always gave his professional opinion. I was truly sad at my last fitting because I am going to miss everyone there! Seabree was absolutely amazing with accommodating me when it came to payments, and we were truly treated like family! I will be referring everyone I know to Boca Raton Bridal! Thank you so much!! Kristy

I said Yes to the dress!!

Reviewed on 3/18/2015 Alexandra F

What an amazing place with amazing staff! I found THE dress a couple weeks ago at another place and then made an appointment for Boca Raton Bridal since they carried the dress and the whole collection of the designer. Jack, the owner, is who helped me out today and he made my... Read More experience absolutely wonderful! He hand picked dresses for me based off of what I have tried on and what I like. There was no pressure, just positivity and he made it so easy for me to feel comfortable in speaking my mind about what I liked, loved or disliked. I would recommend every bride to go and have the best experience just like I did!

Great Service and Beautiful Gowns

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Allison L

Gloria and the owners at Boca Raton Bridal were such gems to work with. Even my alterations turned out perfect! I was able to find my dream gown within the first hour.

love my dress!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2013 Staci G

i was allllllllllll over the place before i got to jack and jan i been too 10 bridal shop before getting to them jack help me pull it all together and i find the wedding dress of my dreams love love them so much thank you for everyting!!!!!!

Beautiful dresses

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Claire M

There are a variety of different styles and prices to choose from, which is always a plus. The dress consultants are interested in helping you find your best look and the store's bridal mascot dog is so adorable.

Best experience and most BEAUTIFUL dress

Reviewed on 3/22/2013 Natalie S

All around, my experience was terrific and my dress was perfect!! The whole team is awesome to work with, they are patient (I never felt rushed or pressured) and understanding.... the exact experience a bride needs when dress shopping. My dress was absolutely stunning (I am... Read More still receiving compliments) and it fit me perfect, which is super important! I highly recommend stopping in and taking a look :)

Amazing!

Reviewed on 3/10/2013 Shari S

The dresses here are insane! Jack is the nicest man to work with and took such great care of me from beginning to end! My only complaint is the seamstress... She was extremely lazy each and every time and never wanted to alter my dress from day one. I actually had a few... Read More arguments with her over it. I paid a TON of money for my alterations, more then originally quoted, and she still complained every time my dress was a lot of work. Her work is fantastic, though! Would absolutely recommend to everyone!!!

Great selection, staff, and alterations

Reviewed on 3/07/2013 Casey S

I originally went to Boca Raton Bridal looking for a specific dress from a designer they carried. With the help of their staff (Gloria in particular) I ended up finding a different dress that I could not have possibly loved more! I lived out of state but was getting married in... Read More FL and they made everything so easy! I made appointments everytime I came into town. Alterations were a little steep but the dress was tailored to my body...it truly fit like a glove!

Good Selection and Service

Reviewed on 2/07/2013 Patricia E

Boca Raton Bridal has a great selection of dresses, friendly staff, and great service. They had my dress on time, were easy to work with to get the dress altered and picked up, and customize whatever you'd like. Their seamstress is so sweet.

Truly Unprofessional

Reviewed on 1/13/2013 Elizabeth J

I am sad to report that working with Boca Raton Bridal was a sour experience; they were the only bad vendor I worked with when planning our wedding. Though our initial visit to the salon was warm and welcoming, and my mother and I enjoyed working with one of the... Read More consultants, Gloria, the experience went down hill after I placed my order. Despite being a small bride (size 2), I left my first fitting crying after the woman in alterations was so rude to me about my posture and body. She also refused to make the alterations I was requesting because I would "ruin" the dress. After such a traumatic experience, I decided to pick up my dress, discontinue my association with the salon, and have my alterations done elsewhere. The independent tailor I hired works for a top bridal salon in Miami, and she was able to perfectly achieve the vision I had for my gown -- and I always left my fittings feeling like a beautiful bride to be. It was clear that the seamstress at Boca Raton Bridal was just not interested in taking the time to do the alterations that I envisioned, because they were certainly possible, and only enhanced the dress. The salon was responsive and I paid a fair price for my couture dress, which I truly love (and loved wearing on my wedding day), but I could not in good conscience recommend Boca Raton Bridal to any bride to be knowing what I went through in my dealings with them.

2013-01-15T10:48:24 Response from JAN , the member

We are truly sorry that you had any kind of issue with our salon. Unfortunately we weren't aware of any issue and it's truly unfortunate that this is how we are finding out. We did inquire when you left upset but we were told it... Read Less Read More

Great Store

Reviewed on 1/08/2013 Samara P

I bought all of my Maria Elena jewlery there,my Angela Nuran shoes and my bridesmaids dresses there...they were always very helpful and competent.

Wonderful selection and service

Reviewed on 12/15/2012 Nursen U

I visited Boca Raton Bridal because the standard bridal shops just did not have what I was looking for. They have a great selection of designer gowns. Gloria was wonderful! I feel in love with a beautiful Monique Lhullier gown and it was absolutely perfect for my wedding. The... Read More alterations were very expensive but the dress turned out great, a little big due to the week of stress weight loss, but still beautiful.

LOVED my dress!

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 Rachel B

I absolutely loved my dress however Boca Bridal did not make me feel like a VIP. My dress was one of the most expensive dresses in the store and I didn't feel like they appreciated my business.

Boca Raton Bridal is amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Jillian L

I loved all of my experiences at Boca Raton Bridal. I esp loved Jack, he had us all laughing and having a great time :) He really knows his wedding dresses too. The in house seemstress (I forget her name) did an AMAZING job, she took my dress in over 2 sizes, due to my... Read More weightloss. I would strongly recommend Boca Raton Bridal to anyone and everyone!!

love love love

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Lauren S

loved this boutique! they really made me feel comfortable and were very accommodating!

Great!

Reviewed on 6/03/2012 Jessi W

My overall experience with Boca Bridal was great. When we had one little glitch, the owner quickly resolved it, restoring my faith in the boutique. Everything absolutely raved about my dress.... it is everything I could have imagined and so much more!

Great choice!

Reviewed on 5/09/2012 Sascha K

I went to every possible wedding dress store - in New York and South Florida. I was very indecisive and found certain stores have one style I liked but maybe not another which made it difficult to compare. I loved Boca Bridal because they had a wide variety of Ballroom style,... Read More A-line Style, tight, lace, silk organza, tulle - they had it all. They also have it set up so you can easily look at all the different dresses. They let you try on as many as you want. In this aspect I loved this store. I found my shoes, headband, everything was in this one store. They also have great bridesmaid dress options. The cons - appointment times are limited for people who work and the alterations lady wasn't very nice. She was friendly and accommodating the first time around but I was required to come in 4 times for alterations (which wasn't great because of the limited availability) and she wasn't very nice after the first visit, doesn't let you know when she's done and leaving, runs late and gets pissy if you disagree with her. I love the owner - he is amazing and friendly. Staff is nice. They will give you slight discounts to make you feel like you at least got a little bit of a deal. The prices are lower here for the same dresses that you will find at places like Ever After and Chic Parisien. Hundreds of dollars less actually. I wish they were a little more friendly to people who work's schedule and also the alterations lady could use an attitude adjustment. Otherwise I really did love this place. Clean. They had nice decorations to look at, a little shop for favors and invitations - really great. I went to the following stores: Saks twice in NYC, Kleinfelds in NYC, Priscilla of Boston in NYC, Amsale twice and Adriennes twice in NYC Chic Parisien, Ever After, Daisy Tarsi, and every other possible store on Miracle Mile. I was very indecisive. This one was by far the best mix of designers and styles!

excellent

Reviewed on 3/19/2012 Leigh S

this was the second bridal shop I tried. The sales staff was friendly, helpful and not pushy at all. They were accomodating during my fittings and their seamstresses were outstanding. I loved my dress and experience here.

Unparalleled Service, Overall Excellent Experience

Reviewed on 3/17/2012 Johna F

For her wedding, my sister found the dress of her dreams at Boca Bridal. The staff was extremely attentive and personable. They took the time to get to know my sister, the bride, and what she wanted. They dressed her in a gorgeous gown. After dressing the bride, they also found... Read More her two bride's maids the perfect dress. One bride's maid lives in NY and Boca Bridal ordered and arranged for her dress to be shipped to her directly - without a hitch. When I got married, I bought my wedding dress at a high end NY boutique. Honestly, the overall service and quality of alterations that I received in NY do not compare to what I experienced at Boca Bridal for my sister's wedding. Believe me, the staff at Boca Bridal will go above and beyond to make sure your wedding day is perfect. If you want the extra peace of mind knowing that your dress will turn out the way you planned, no matter what may happen, then Boca Bridal should be your choice.

Beyond my wildest dreams...

Reviewed on 3/14/2012 Krista B

Boca Bridal is certainly one of a kind - from their amazing staff to the wide array of beautiful gowns and accessories, this is where every bride needs to go to feel like a princess! I was lucky enough to get an appointment with Jack (co-owner) and he put me into the most... Read More fabulous Romona Keveza gown, which fit me perfectly! He has the innate knack to dress a woman to accent her best features - I never dreamed I could look the way I did in a couture gown, but Jack and Boca Bridal made it happen. My bridal party and I were given their full attention, and they did everything in their power to make my special day a complete success. Every bride should experience the luxury Boca Bridal has to offer. They are the best!

Pleased!

Reviewed on 1/24/2012 Kristin H

I had a hard time finding my dress but Boca Raton Bridal paid for shipping costs of the gown I wanted from NY and I drove across the state from Sarasota to try it on and buy it and it as a total success! When I went to pick it up I felt like they weren't as interested in my... Read More business anymore and didn't treat me as special when I tried it on again which was somewhat agitating but I got my dress and that is all that matters!

TO Boca Raton Bridal & Consultants