The perfect day starts with the perfect dress!

Boca Raton Bridal is the largest salon in Florida and offers a wide variety of gowns. We have a beautiful collection of well known designers, couture Bridal lines, bridesmaids, mother of the wedding and accessories. With bridal gowns ranging from vintage and lace to glamorous and sexy, we have the perfect wedding gown you’ve been searching for. Boca Raton Bridal serves all of South Florida. Let us help you find the gown that you will wear on your special and unforgettable day.

3591 North Federal Highway, Boca Raton, FL (561) 447-6541
PINTEREST

WONDERFUL. WONDERFUL. WONDERFUL.

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Dana F

As you can tell by the title, I honestly could not have had a more positive experience choosing my wedding dress. This was the second place I had gone to to look for my dress, and I could not be happier that I visited Boca Raton Bridal Consultants. As soon as I started to... Read More describe what style of gown I was interested in, I was told that I would love a dress that they had JUST received that day and had just taken it out of the box maybe 10 minutes before I had walked in the door. Sure enough, I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT AND I SAID YES TO THE DRESS. It was absolutely meant to be and I cannot gush enough about it. Megan, who was helping me find dresses, was an absolute pleasure to work with and made me feel extremely comfortable throughout the entire process (though it didn't take too long to find THE ONE!). I would hands down recommend this place to anyone who is looking for an easy and relaxing experience going wedding dress shopping. Thank you so much for my beautiful dress! I cannot wait to show it off!

Excellent Selection and Service

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Kristin W

My experience at Boca Raton Bridal & Consultants was excellent. I found my dress right away and the staff made the process completely painless. The dress selection was huge and everything was organized laid out beautifully. You don't have to sift through giant racks of... Read More smashed dresses like some other boutiques I visited in Boca Raton. I also opted to have my dress tailored there in the store as well, which was a great decision. The appointments were quick and easy, and the seamstress did a wonderful job. Any bride to be MUST check out this shop when they start shopping for their wedding dress!

I would go nowhere else

Reviewed on 6/01/2013 Farryl S

From the moment I walked into the salon Jack made me feel like a bride. He genuinely listened to what I was looking for and what my price point was. He allowed my mom and I to really enjoy this one time experience. As my wedding came closer I really got to see what it meant to... Read More be one of Jack's brides. There are not words to describe what he did for my mom and I. Three weeks before my wedding we had a family crisis which cause me to miss one of my last fittings. Without a though Jack re booked me into a non-exsitant spot for the next week. Piadad, the seamstress, can do anything. She did amazing things with my dress. I wanted straps added to my dress and she added straps that looked like they were originally there. My mom bought her dress at another shop and had a terrible experience that left her with an unwearable dress a week before the wedding. Jack again came to the rescue. He had my mom bring her dress and made sure that it was fixed before the wedding. In short I would send everyone to this shop. It was the best experience that I could have imagined.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Nicole C

I went to Boca Raton Bridal because a friend told me they have a great selection of bridal accessories. I had already purchased my dress and my mom made my veil, but I was looking for something a little extra. My consultant Leah helped me find the perfect Maria Elena headpiece... Read More to compliment my gown and veil. I loved that it added some sparkle to my look as my dress was lace and veil lace trimmed and when I took my veil off during the reception I still had the headpiece to wear as something special and bridal. If you are looking for beautiful, quality, and unique bridal accessories, check out Boca Raton Bridal! From what I saw they appear to have a great selection of beautiful gowns too.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Jamie C

The team at Boca Raton Bridal was amazing!! They have so many gorgeous dresses, jewelry, and accessories. My mom and I both ended up getting our dresses from here. I also got my head piece and earrings from here. Gloria and the rest of the staff are both personable and... Read More professional. The fitting department did such a great job making the dresses fit perfect. We could not have been happier with out experience here! Thank you Boca Bridal!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Kimberly B

I am obsessed with my dress!!! Thank you so much for making this experience so wonderful and smooth! I will tell everyone I know to go here to get their dress! It was the first dress I ever tried on and it will forever be my favorite article of clothing!!!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Kelly G

Overall I would give my experience five stars. Jessica was my consultant and she was AMAZING! She was very knowledgeable about the dresses, she knew what i wanted, respected my budget, and she pulled dresses I didn't even think about. They put me and my group by a huge window... Read More with couches and let us drink champagne. It was the best day of wedding planning I have had yet.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Christina B

Gloria & Boca Raton Bridal are exceptional! I had an appointment with Gloria when I first started looking for a dress, but ultimately purchased a dress during a trunk show at another bridal store. I got a call 2 months later that this other store went out of business &... Read More canceled my order. I went into panic mode and immediately went back to see Gloria. She was so wonderful to work with, reassured me that there was still enough time to order a dress and was able to order that same dress if I decided to do so. In that 2 month period Boca Raton Bridal had received several new dresses and I found a few that I loved. I ended up deciding on a new dress from the same designer that had just arrived at the store & I could not be happier with my decision. Gloria helped turn a very stressful situation into an enjoyable experience that ended in finding the absolute perfect dress! She made dress shopping again a fun experience. I am so happy with Boca Raton Bridal's service, selection and professionalism. Thank you again Gloria for a wonderful experience & coming to my rescue!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Oksana B

Absolutely The Best!! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Oksana B

Absolutely The Best!! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Dash M

Boca Raton bridal has an amazing and knowleadegable staff! Everything was perfect from picking out my dress to having my dress altered!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Lauren C

I highly recommend Boca Bridal. There were so unfortunate mishaps with my dress in alterations but the manager and owner both stepped up in a huge way and completely fixed all the issues. My dress fit perfectly when I went down the aisle. A huge thank you to the team at Boca... Read More Bridal for making sure I was happy and satisfied. The customer service was incredible. Trust that if there is an issue they will take care of it immediately and properly.

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Emily S

I had been to a different bridal salon before and had tried on three dresses and thought that the service I received from that particular salon was how a bridal appointment was supposed to be. The minute I walked into Boca Raton Bridal I realized that I was wrong! I was paired... Read More up with the amazingly talented stylist Maria Martin. She really took the time to get to know me as a bride and she really listened to what I wanted in a dress. I loved that she let me pick a few dresses before she did because trying on the ones that I thought I would love helped her figure out what I really wanted even when I did't know. She went and picked out a few dresses and helped narrow it down further. I thought they were all beautiful and I realized how hard it was going to be to pick just one! Then she showed me the dress. The dress that blew all of the others out of the water. She found a dress that embodied all three silhouettes and the lace and beaded material that I was looking for! I didn't think that I was going to find my wedding dress after just one official outing but but Maria is a miracle working and found my perfect wedding dress in one appointment. I cannot say enough amazing things not only about the beautiful salon and incredible selections of dresses but more importantly about Maria. I cannot wait to go back to get fitted! (You can do that then and there when you find your dress if you'd like or you can come back and get fitted for the dress)

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Bethany T

Boca Raton Bridal was the 1st store I went to, and after going to other bridal stores, I went back to Boca Raton Bridal as there was no comparison. Such a beautiful selection, and the consultants were so courteous & understanding of what a bride is looking for. I found a... Read More beautiful Alyne dress, added a few customized details, and it is stunning! Nothing but great things to say!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Stephanie M

Overall my experience with Boca Raton Bridal was Great. When I bought my dress, the consultant I worked with was AMAZING. Unfortunately she no longer works there. After trying on several dresses at the show room and showing her pictures of a dress I liked at another store, the... Read More consultant realized that many of the dresses I liked were from one designer (with different lines). She suggested attending a upcoming trunk show with the designer to try on her newer dresses. After trying one the new styles and talking with the designer, we decided a custom dress would be the best option. The process of designing the dress with the designer was really special and a memory I will always have. When the dress came in, there were some issues, but Boca Bridal worked the resolve the issues. They even offered to have the dress remade. The Alteration staff was truly amazing, due to the issues with the dress, it had to be taken apart to fit. Ampara was so patient with me and the outcome was stunning. I LOVE my dress and received so many compliments on it. I don't think I would have been able to achieve my dream dress without Boca Bridal.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Danielle W

Such a great experience! Friendly, helpful, and very patient staff. They really made my family, friends, and I feel welcome and important. Unbelievable dress selection to fit all budgets. Would definetly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Hillary P

I had a wonderful experience here working with Maria. For a relaxing experience and a very thoughtful and informed staff, I would highly recommend this shop -- the best in South Florida.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Tatiana C

Great service even after the wedding is over. Excellent customer service. Excellent seamstress!!! I would buy there again no problem

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Annick H

I've been meaning to write this for weeks as my experience was truly special and I don't want it to go unrecognized. I live in New York and had shopped for dresses a few weeks prior with my sister and found one dress that was really beautiful and I was planning to buy. Since my... Read More family lives in Florida, though, I thought it would be a nice gesture to include my parents in the process so I booked just two appointments while I was home for the holidays, not really expecting to find anything while remaining open-minded. I chose Boca Raton Bridal because of the selection of designers they carry including Le Spose di Gio, Peter Langner, Pronovias, all elegant brands that I admire. I was greeted by Gloria, who was wonderfully kind, sincere, and flexible as I told her my tight budget as well as what I was looking for. She worked with me to show me gowns that she could sell as samples to meet my budget and was never pushy, allowing my family and I to calmly look around and pick out styles I was drawn to. Though I was looking for something very classic and with no embellishment, a tulle Bliss Monique Lhuillier gown with a hint of sparkle caught me eye...and it was the one!! I was stunned that I found and walked out with my wedding dress that day, but I felt enchanted in it; it is elegant and whimsical and all of the things I had hoped for. Such an unforgettable moment to be surrounded by family, all of us in tears! My experience at Boca Raton Bridal was really the wedding dress shopping experience I had always hoped to have...Gloria's warmth and guidance made this day truly memorable and I can't wait to walk down the aisle in my gorgeous gown! Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Sharon H

I went into Boca Raton Bridal as a friend had referred me here after her great experience, and I must say that I was nothing short of amazed by the courteous sales staff, warm environment, and beautiful gown selection. When I arrived I was greeted by not one, but several, of the... Read More staff. My party was shown to our room where we were offered watermelon infused water (quite tasty) and asked some key questions about my "special day." Then the fun part started! My stylist took me for a tour of the gowns and explained a bit about each designer while listening to what I liked and did not like from each collection. Everything was so beautiful that it was hard to find gowns I didn't like!!!! (I must say after visiting other bridal salons where you can't see and feel the dresses in person, this was a far superior experience.) I went back to my room and the stylist pulled my four favorite gowns to start with. I immediately fell in love with a Gala dress from Galia Lahav. My stylist, I believe her name was Leah, adorned me with a beautiful veil to match and a gorgeous Maria Elena headpiece. I was in heaven!!!! I said "Yes to the dress" and can't wait for my big day to get here!!!!! I would recommend anyone who is looking for the perfect gown with the most beautiful selection to go to Boca Raton Bridal. The customer service, the selection, and the warm environment made the whole experience unforgettable. I know that I will be going back for my bridesmaids, flower girls, and for my mom's dress too! Thank you so much ladies :)

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Jill K

I went here very excited to try on wedding dresses for my big day but was extremely let down. The customer service was horrible and very impersonal. They were more concerned about taking breaks than about helping their customers. I was extremely disappointed and let down. I... Read More would never go back there even if they were the only place that had a perfect dress for me.

2017-02-06T12:27:21 Response from the vendor

Hi Jill, We are so sorry that you felt that your experience was less than memorable for you when you came to see us on Saturday as we want all who come to Boca Raton Bridal to feel welcomed. We try to accommodate all who... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Brandy D

Everyone was so amazing and extremely helpful, they helped me try on so many different styles until I found THE PERFECT DRESS!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Elaine Victoria T

Gloria worked with me this weekend on my search for a wedding dress. Her care and sincere interest in helping me find what I wanted was apparent from the start. I felt comfortable and at ease the whole way through. At the end of the appointment Gloria explained how she didn't... Read More feel like her job was "work." She has a few girls of her own in her family and we could certainly tell with the care that she showed me. I am from the north so I had to do some searching on the Internet for shops down here. My Nana lives here and is unable to come to the wedding so I brought this part of the experience to her. I'm so happy that I landed at Boca Raton Bridal. They had such a huge selection and a very intimate area for each bride to try gowns on in with their friends and family. In the end I found my dream dress. This was the dress that I had been envisioning for months. It was actually a dress that I had saved to my Pinterest board and for months went back to as my "dream" dress. But, I never expected to find the exact one, or to have it be within our price range, at a shop I had found through the Internet. Needless to say, I said "yes" to the dress and look forward to continuing to work with Gloria and this bridal shop again in the year to come. Thank you Gloria!!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Adriana S

Gloria at Boca Raton Bridal was amazing to work with. I had an appointment set up with one designer in mind, and another designer was having a Preview show for her 2016 Collection, and I instantly fell in love with the dress! I said yes to the dress, but after some weeks had... Read More second thoughts and went in to try on more gowns. The staff at Boca Raton Bridal was extremely understanding and kept assuring me after I tried on more gowns that the one I had chosen was the right one. Well of course they were right, I had the veil custom made by the designer to match the gown, and the seamstress was amazing and so kind! She customized the dress to my exact vision, with beautiful off the shoulder sleeves. My dress was gorgeous on my wedding day, and I'm still receiving compliments on it! Beautiful wedding gown, great service, amazing seamstress, and if you go there ask for Gloria - she was so sweet, and made the experience that much better!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Emily C

I walked into Boca Raton Bridal without an appointment, and was very kindly greeted by Gloria. She had patience to go through many dresses with me without ever making me feel rushed or pushed in any direction. Their boutique allows photos and (gentle) touching of the dresses... Read More which some other stores unfortunately do not. Although I did not end up getting my dress there, they did have an absolutely lovely selection of dresses for many budgets and style preferences. The store was nicely arranged and a pleasure to browse. I would recommend Boca Raton Bridal to any brides in the area-- ask to work with Gloria! She's very, very sweet and really knows her stuff as she's been in the industry for a long time.