The perfect day starts with the perfect dress!

Boca Raton Bridal is the largest salon in Florida and offers a wide variety of gowns. We have a beautiful collection of well known designers, couture Bridal lines, bridesmaids, mother of the wedding and accessories. With bridal gowns ranging from vintage and lace to glamorous and sexy, we have the perfect wedding gown you’ve been searching for. Boca Raton Bridal serves all of South Florida. Let us help you find the gown that you will wear on your special and unforgettable day.

3591 North Federal Highway, Boca Raton, FL (561) 447-6541
PINTEREST

WONDERFUL. WONDERFUL. WONDERFUL.

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Dana F

As you can tell by the title, I honestly could not have had a more positive experience choosing my wedding dress. This was the second place I had gone to to look for my dress, and I could not be happier that I visited Boca Raton Bridal Consultants. As soon as I started to... Read More describe what style of gown I was interested in, I was told that I would love a dress that they had JUST received that day and had just taken it out of the box maybe 10 minutes before I had walked in the door. Sure enough, I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT AND I SAID YES TO THE DRESS. It was absolutely meant to be and I cannot gush enough about it. Megan, who was helping me find dresses, was an absolute pleasure to work with and made me feel extremely comfortable throughout the entire process (though it didn't take too long to find THE ONE!). I would hands down recommend this place to anyone who is looking for an easy and relaxing experience going wedding dress shopping. Thank you so much for my beautiful dress! I cannot wait to show it off!

Excellent Selection and Service

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Kristin W

My experience at Boca Raton Bridal & Consultants was excellent. I found my dress right away and the staff made the process completely painless. The dress selection was huge and everything was organized laid out beautifully. You don't have to sift through giant racks of... Read More smashed dresses like some other boutiques I visited in Boca Raton. I also opted to have my dress tailored there in the store as well, which was a great decision. The appointments were quick and easy, and the seamstress did a wonderful job. Any bride to be MUST check out this shop when they start shopping for their wedding dress!

I would go nowhere else

Reviewed on 6/01/2013 Farryl S

From the moment I walked into the salon Jack made me feel like a bride. He genuinely listened to what I was looking for and what my price point was. He allowed my mom and I to really enjoy this one time experience. As my wedding came closer I really got to see what it meant to... Read More be one of Jack's brides. There are not words to describe what he did for my mom and I. Three weeks before my wedding we had a family crisis which cause me to miss one of my last fittings. Without a though Jack re booked me into a non-exsitant spot for the next week. Piadad, the seamstress, can do anything. She did amazing things with my dress. I wanted straps added to my dress and she added straps that looked like they were originally there. My mom bought her dress at another shop and had a terrible experience that left her with an unwearable dress a week before the wedding. Jack again came to the rescue. He had my mom bring her dress and made sure that it was fixed before the wedding. In short I would send everyone to this shop. It was the best experience that I could have imagined.

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Emily S

I had been to a different bridal salon before and had tried on three dresses and thought that the service I received from that particular salon was how a bridal appointment was supposed to be. The minute I walked into Boca Raton Bridal I realized that I was wrong! I was paired... Read More up with the amazingly talented stylist Maria Martin. She really took the time to get to know me as a bride and she really listened to what I wanted in a dress. I loved that she let me pick a few dresses before she did because trying on the ones that I thought I would love helped her figure out what I really wanted even when I did't know. She went and picked out a few dresses and helped narrow it down further. I thought they were all beautiful and I realized how hard it was going to be to pick just one! Then she showed me the dress. The dress that blew all of the others out of the water. She found a dress that embodied all three silhouettes and the lace and beaded material that I was looking for! I didn't think that I was going to find my wedding dress after just one official outing but but Maria is a miracle working and found my perfect wedding dress in one appointment. I cannot say enough amazing things not only about the beautiful salon and incredible selections of dresses but more importantly about Maria. I cannot wait to go back to get fitted! (You can do that then and there when you find your dress if you'd like or you can come back and get fitted for the dress)

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Bethany T

Boca Raton Bridal was the 1st store I went to, and after going to other bridal stores, I went back to Boca Raton Bridal as there was no comparison. Such a beautiful selection, and the consultants were so courteous & understanding of what a bride is looking for. I found a... Read More beautiful Alyne dress, added a few customized details, and it is stunning! Nothing but great things to say!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Stephanie M

Overall my experience with Boca Raton Bridal was Great. When I bought my dress, the consultant I worked with was AMAZING. Unfortunately she no longer works there. After trying on several dresses at the show room and showing her pictures of a dress I liked at another store, the... Read More consultant realized that many of the dresses I liked were from one designer (with different lines). She suggested attending a upcoming trunk show with the designer to try on her newer dresses. After trying one the new styles and talking with the designer, we decided a custom dress would be the best option. The process of designing the dress with the designer was really special and a memory I will always have. When the dress came in, there were some issues, but Boca Bridal worked the resolve the issues. They even offered to have the dress remade. The Alteration staff was truly amazing, due to the issues with the dress, it had to be taken apart to fit. Ampara was so patient with me and the outcome was stunning. I LOVE my dress and received so many compliments on it. I don't think I would have been able to achieve my dream dress without Boca Bridal.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Danielle W

Such a great experience! Friendly, helpful, and very patient staff. They really made my family, friends, and I feel welcome and important. Unbelievable dress selection to fit all budgets. Would definetly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Hillary P

I had a wonderful experience here working with Maria. For a relaxing experience and a very thoughtful and informed staff, I would highly recommend this shop -- the best in South Florida.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Tatiana C

Great service even after the wedding is over. Excellent customer service. Excellent seamstress!!! I would buy there again no problem

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Annick H

I've been meaning to write this for weeks as my experience was truly special and I don't want it to go unrecognized. I live in New York and had shopped for dresses a few weeks prior with my sister and found one dress that was really beautiful and I was planning to buy. Since my... Read More family lives in Florida, though, I thought it would be a nice gesture to include my parents in the process so I booked just two appointments while I was home for the holidays, not really expecting to find anything while remaining open-minded. I chose Boca Raton Bridal because of the selection of designers they carry including Le Spose di Gio, Peter Langner, Pronovias, all elegant brands that I admire. I was greeted by Gloria, who was wonderfully kind, sincere, and flexible as I told her my tight budget as well as what I was looking for. She worked with me to show me gowns that she could sell as samples to meet my budget and was never pushy, allowing my family and I to calmly look around and pick out styles I was drawn to. Though I was looking for something very classic and with no embellishment, a tulle Bliss Monique Lhuillier gown with a hint of sparkle caught me eye...and it was the one!! I was stunned that I found and walked out with my wedding dress that day, but I felt enchanted in it; it is elegant and whimsical and all of the things I had hoped for. Such an unforgettable moment to be surrounded by family, all of us in tears! My experience at Boca Raton Bridal was really the wedding dress shopping experience I had always hoped to have...Gloria's warmth and guidance made this day truly memorable and I can't wait to walk down the aisle in my gorgeous gown! Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Sharon H

I went into Boca Raton Bridal as a friend had referred me here after her great experience, and I must say that I was nothing short of amazed by the courteous sales staff, warm environment, and beautiful gown selection. When I arrived I was greeted by not one, but several, of the... Read More staff. My party was shown to our room where we were offered watermelon infused water (quite tasty) and asked some key questions about my "special day." Then the fun part started! My stylist took me for a tour of the gowns and explained a bit about each designer while listening to what I liked and did not like from each collection. Everything was so beautiful that it was hard to find gowns I didn't like!!!! (I must say after visiting other bridal salons where you can't see and feel the dresses in person, this was a far superior experience.) I went back to my room and the stylist pulled my four favorite gowns to start with. I immediately fell in love with a Gala dress from Galia Lahav. My stylist, I believe her name was Leah, adorned me with a beautiful veil to match and a gorgeous Maria Elena headpiece. I was in heaven!!!! I said "Yes to the dress" and can't wait for my big day to get here!!!!! I would recommend anyone who is looking for the perfect gown with the most beautiful selection to go to Boca Raton Bridal. The customer service, the selection, and the warm environment made the whole experience unforgettable. I know that I will be going back for my bridesmaids, flower girls, and for my mom's dress too! Thank you so much ladies :)

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Jill K

I went here very excited to try on wedding dresses for my big day but was extremely let down. The customer service was horrible and very impersonal. They were more concerned about taking breaks than about helping their customers. I was extremely disappointed and let down. I... Read More would never go back there even if they were the only place that had a perfect dress for me.

2017-02-06T12:27:21 Response from the vendor

Hi Jill, We are so sorry that you felt that your experience was less than memorable for you when you came to see us on Saturday as we want all who come to Boca Raton Bridal to feel welcomed. We try to accommodate all who... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Brandy S

Everyone was so amazing and extremely helpful, they helped me try on so many different styles until I found THE PERFECT DRESS!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Elaine Victoria T

Gloria worked with me this weekend on my search for a wedding dress. Her care and sincere interest in helping me find what I wanted was apparent from the start. I felt comfortable and at ease the whole way through. At the end of the appointment Gloria explained how she didn't... Read More feel like her job was "work." She has a few girls of her own in her family and we could certainly tell with the care that she showed me. I am from the north so I had to do some searching on the Internet for shops down here. My Nana lives here and is unable to come to the wedding so I brought this part of the experience to her. I'm so happy that I landed at Boca Raton Bridal. They had such a huge selection and a very intimate area for each bride to try gowns on in with their friends and family. In the end I found my dream dress. This was the dress that I had been envisioning for months. It was actually a dress that I had saved to my Pinterest board and for months went back to as my "dream" dress. But, I never expected to find the exact one, or to have it be within our price range, at a shop I had found through the Internet. Needless to say, I said "yes" to the dress and look forward to continuing to work with Gloria and this bridal shop again in the year to come. Thank you Gloria!!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Adriana S

Gloria at Boca Raton Bridal was amazing to work with. I had an appointment set up with one designer in mind, and another designer was having a Preview show for her 2016 Collection, and I instantly fell in love with the dress! I said yes to the dress, but after some weeks had... Read More second thoughts and went in to try on more gowns. The staff at Boca Raton Bridal was extremely understanding and kept assuring me after I tried on more gowns that the one I had chosen was the right one. Well of course they were right, I had the veil custom made by the designer to match the gown, and the seamstress was amazing and so kind! She customized the dress to my exact vision, with beautiful off the shoulder sleeves. My dress was gorgeous on my wedding day, and I'm still receiving compliments on it! Beautiful wedding gown, great service, amazing seamstress, and if you go there ask for Gloria - she was so sweet, and made the experience that much better!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Emily C

I walked into Boca Raton Bridal without an appointment, and was very kindly greeted by Gloria. She had patience to go through many dresses with me without ever making me feel rushed or pushed in any direction. Their boutique allows photos and (gentle) touching of the dresses... Read More which some other stores unfortunately do not. Although I did not end up getting my dress there, they did have an absolutely lovely selection of dresses for many budgets and style preferences. The store was nicely arranged and a pleasure to browse. I would recommend Boca Raton Bridal to any brides in the area-- ask to work with Gloria! She's very, very sweet and really knows her stuff as she's been in the industry for a long time.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Lydia H

I have never felt more like royalty than when I first set foot into Boca Raton Bridal. My consultant, Moniece, was so diligent about helping me find the perfect dress. She had a quick interview with me about the overall vibe of the wedding, and began pulling dresses that suited... Read More me perfectly. They really know their inventory at Boca Raton Bridal! I ended up getting a sample dress, and it was WAYYY too big. The seamstress said it wouldn't be a problem to alter it, but I wasn't convinced. WOW! She certainly did an awesome job. She took the dress from a size 8 to a size 0 with relative ease. This store is accommodating, knowledgeable about its product, and overall, an excellent place to find the gown of your dreams!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Lindsey T

I worked with Gloria, and she was so sweet and so helpful! She gave great advice and helped me pick out both my bridesmaids dresses and my dress all in one day! :)

Reviewed on 7/29/2016

They made wedding dress shopping a dream come true and landed me the most beautiful dress I've ever seen.

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Mallory F

I found the dress of my dreams here just this past week. Maria was my consultant, and she was very pleasant and helpful. I was lucky enough to fall in love with a dress I found online that ended up being so much more beautiful when I tried it on. I also found a gorgeous new veil... Read More and was able to get it custom length! The service here was great and going during the weekdays was so nice and quiet! Thanks again to the owner and staff of Boca Raton Bridal. wwill recommend

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Kristen H

Buying my wedding gown at Boca Raton Bridal was such a great experience! From the minute my mom and I walked in the door, Gloria made us feel so comfortable and at ease. She had great suggestions and helped me find my Hayley Paige dream gown. My gown came in MUCH sooner than... Read More expected, which was wonderful! Pia did the alterations for my gown and she did such a beautiful job. The shop and all the staff are wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Maria G

We went to our appointment at 1:20 on May 28, 2015and we had a very first discouraging and unpleasant experience . Our consultant was Monise . She kept calling my daughter Samamtha; her name is Erica . My daughter as not sure of the kind of dress she wanted, and Monise did I not... Read More help at all . After Erica tried about 15 dresses she told her ; ok we are done, you tried enough. If you go shopping there make sure you do not use Monise.

2016-05-28T17:25:58 Response from the vendor

Hello, We are very sorry about your experience today. Moniece usually gets good reviews from her brides, so we will be sure to address this with her. Again, we are sorry for what happened in your appointment today, and we thank you for taking the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Amber N

I had the most wonderful experience getting my wedding dress. The entire staff couldn't be more helpful. Everyone was so sweet EVERYTIME we went in. The most stress free experience during the whole year of planning my wedding.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Jessica N

Wonderful time picking and having my wedding dress altered at boca raton bridal. Everyone was extremely helpful and patient. Great selection of dresses. Seamstress work was fabulous and extremely attentive. Would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016

Finding my dress at Boca Bridal was a cinch with the help of Gloria. She helped me find the perfect dress for my big day in under an hour! If that was all-I'd give this rating 5 stars. However, I decided it best to get my alterations done there as well and herein lies the... Read More problem. Nothing personal with the seamstress, she seemed very nice but, there was a language barrier and after the THIRD appointment - most alterations were still not done. By the fourth visit, I had brought a friend to help translate and when i returned for my FIFTH fitting, the underarm area was still uncut, the hem was not done, and the bustle was still "in progress." I returned for an additional fitting (the SIXTH) 2 days before the wedding and the hem still wasn't right. I decided to just cut my losses, pay the bill (which was adjusted after I had signed the initial estimate of work) and leave the shop. Hindsight is 20/20 and if I could have a do-over I would stay until the hem was cut to my preferred length and have the shoulder strap/underarm fit better and dispute the extra charges added to the final bill. I stepped on my dress the entire night...sigh. Having to stress about my dress was not something I'd planned on especially after SIX fittings. That's ridiculous. Find your dream dress at Boca Bridal, but save yourselves the heartache and go with a seamstress you trust or can be personally referred to.

2016-04-19T16:41:26 Response from the vendor

Hi. I'm not sure who you are as the review has no name but I wanted to reach out and tell you how sorry I am about your experience in alterations. I would love the opportunity to know what happened so I can address this... Read Less Read More