Boca Raton Bridal & Consultants

Boca Raton, FL

Boca Raton Bridal & Consultants

Everything for your wedding and you at Boca's largest couture designer showroom. Visit our elegant salon for a truly personal shopping experience. We carry a large collection of couture gowns, bridesmaids, and accessories. By appointment.

3591 North Federal Highway, Boca Raton, FL

WONDERFUL. WONDERFUL. WONDERFUL.

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Dana F

As you can tell by the title, I honestly could not have had a more positive experience choosing my wedding dress. This was the second place I had gone to to look for my dress, and I could not be happier that I visited Boca Raton Bridal Consultants. As soon as I started to... Read More describe what style of gown I was interested in, I was told that I would love a dress that they had JUST received that day and had just taken it out of the box maybe 10 minutes before I had walked in the door. Sure enough, I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT AND I SAID YES TO THE DRESS. It was absolutely meant to be and I cannot gush enough about it. Megan, who was helping me find dresses, was an absolute pleasure to work with and made me feel extremely comfortable throughout the entire process (though it didn't take too long to find THE ONE!). I would hands down recommend this place to anyone who is looking for an easy and relaxing experience going wedding dress shopping. Thank you so much for my beautiful dress! I cannot wait to show it off!

Excellent Selection and Service

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Kristin W

My experience at Boca Raton Bridal & Consultants was excellent. I found my dress right away and the staff made the process completely painless. The dress selection was huge and everything was organized laid out beautifully. You don't have to sift through giant racks of... Read More smashed dresses like some other boutiques I visited in Boca Raton. I also opted to have my dress tailored there in the store as well, which was a great decision. The appointments were quick and easy, and the seamstress did a wonderful job. Any bride to be MUST check out this shop when they start shopping for their wedding dress!

I would go nowhere else

Reviewed on 6/01/2013 Farryl S

From the moment I walked into the salon Jack made me feel like a bride. He genuinely listened to what I was looking for and what my price point was. He allowed my mom and I to really enjoy this one time experience. As my wedding came closer I really got to see what it meant to... Read More be one of Jack's brides. There are not words to describe what he did for my mom and I. Three weeks before my wedding we had a family crisis which cause me to miss one of my last fittings. Without a though Jack re booked me into a non-exsitant spot for the next week. Piadad, the seamstress, can do anything. She did amazing things with my dress. I wanted straps added to my dress and she added straps that looked like they were originally there. My mom bought her dress at another shop and had a terrible experience that left her with an unwearable dress a week before the wedding. Jack again came to the rescue. He had my mom bring her dress and made sure that it was fixed before the wedding. In short I would send everyone to this shop. It was the best experience that I could have imagined.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Amber N

I had the most wonderful experience getting my wedding dress. The entire staff couldn't be more helpful. Everyone was so sweet EVERYTIME we went in. The most stress free experience during the whole year of planning my wedding.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Jessica N

Wonderful time picking and having my wedding dress altered at boca raton bridal. Everyone was extremely helpful and patient. Great selection of dresses. Seamstress work was fabulous and extremely attentive. Would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016

Finding my dress at Boca Bridal was a cinch with the help of Gloria. She helped me find the perfect dress for my big day in under an hour! If that was all-I'd give this rating 5 stars. However, I decided it best to get my alterations done there as well and herein lies the... Read More problem. Nothing personal with the seamstress, she seemed very nice but, there was a language barrier and after the THIRD appointment - most alterations were still not done. By the fourth visit, I had brought a friend to help translate and when i returned for my FIFTH fitting, the underarm area was still uncut, the hem was not done, and the bustle was still "in progress." I returned for an additional fitting (the SIXTH) 2 days before the wedding and the hem still wasn't right. I decided to just cut my losses, pay the bill (which was adjusted after I had signed the initial estimate of work) and leave the shop. Hindsight is 20/20 and if I could have a do-over I would stay until the hem was cut to my preferred length and have the shoulder strap/underarm fit better and dispute the extra charges added to the final bill. I stepped on my dress the entire night...sigh. Having to stress about my dress was not something I'd planned on especially after SIX fittings. That's ridiculous. Find your dream dress at Boca Bridal, but save yourselves the heartache and go with a seamstress you trust or can be personally referred to.

2016-04-19T16:41:26 Response from the vendor

Hi. I'm not sure who you are as the review has no name but I wanted to reach out and tell you how sorry I am about your experience in alterations. I would love the opportunity to know what happened so I can address this... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Heather O

Pleasantly Surprised! Not being from the Florida area I chose this shop based on their reviews and website. This was the first and only shop I needed to visit to find my dress! In fact the first dress I tried on was the one I ultimately bought. The shop is small and intimate and... Read More the service is impressive. Gloria was patient and so helpful. She didn't try to push different dress styles or price points and made the whole experience for my mom and I a pleasure. She was patient and didn't try to rush me through the appointment. From start to finish it took 4 hours. Gloria took the initiative to call the dress company directly to see if the bust could be modified and the head seamstress Pia gladly met with us to go over various options for the dress. Even after the shop closed, we were not rushed to make a decision just so the staff could leave for the day. Everyone was so helpful and wonderful. For those that live outside of the Florida area they will even ship the dress when all alterations are complete.

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Samantha Z

I had such a wonderful experience overall at Boca Raton Bridal. The staff was always very accommodating and made sure that my dress was exactly what I wanted. Mt dress was amazing and fit like a glove, everyone was in awe. I can not thank them enough for being a part of our big... Read More day!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Jill W

I enjoyed dress shopping at Boca Raton Bridal. They have a fantastic selection and were not at all pushy. My consultant, Maria, quickly picked up on my style and actually suggested I try on the dress I ended up choosing (I wouldn't have otherwise!). Follow up appointments... Read More were made with ease and alterations were perfect.

Reviewed on 3/15/2016

Awesome selection, great staff and the head seamstress Piadad (spelling?) is a master! A wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Alexandra M

I had a wonderful experience finding my dream wedding dress at Boca Raton Bridal. This was the first salon I went to and the last. The staff was extremely helpful find my dress and working with me for my alterations. Piadad did an outstanding job altering my dress to fit me... Read More perfectly. I'd recommend all new brides to visit this salon for great service and selection.

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Cori N

Great selection, and enough space to actually walk around and see the dresses. Very friendly staff. I went to four shops in Miami and found nothing. I walked into Boca Raton Bridals and the first dress I tried on was the one.

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Lindsay R

Boca Raton bridal was fantastic! From their inventory, to their styles, they feature all the top looks and designers. In addition to my dress and veil, we purchased bridesmaid dresses, and a flower girl dress. Only issues we had was from the zippers on the bridesmaid dresses,... Read More but the manufacturer cleared it up and they were all replaced. Jack and Shelby were great to deal with. They really care a lot about their customers (the Brides), and were patient and followed through for me. Another issue we ran into was with my veil. The manufacturer did not place the seam in the right place. Jack worked very hard with us to fix it, and he applied handmade appliqu├ęs, which really made the veil phenomenal. I would highly recommend looking for a dress here!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Sasha P

Absolutely amazing!! Maria was wonderful to work with and was extremely helpful. I am so happy I went here to get my dress and couldn't be more pleased with the way everything went!

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Elit B

WOW, I had such a great experience with Boca Bridal! Each and every member of the staff was incredibly helpful and kind. I bought my dress at the Galia Lahav trunk show and I was super nervous! But it went incredibly well and even the few hiccups we had which had nothing to do... Read More with boca bridal were handed so professionally and calmly by the staff. I felt like a princess on my big day, my dress fit me like a glove, and it was all thanks to the team at boca bridal. They made my dreams come true. Im beyond grateful

Thanks, Boca Raton Bridal!

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Elayne S

A close friend of mine who had purchased her bridal dress from Boca Raton Bridal had highly recommended that I make sure to visit the shop. It turned out to be the one and only bridal salon I went to. From trying on dresses to my final fitting, the BRB team made the entire... Read More buying experience a seamless process. They are very professional, experienced and made me feel like I was more than just another customer. I did not have a bridal party, but my mother, sister, mother-in-law and flower girl also purchased their dresses from BRB. I highly recommend! :) -Elayne

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 Brooke G

Boca bridal was an amazing experience to pick out my dress. The owner helped me on my first visit and found me the gown of my dreams. The rest of the staff were so accommodating and helpful during my next appointments. They were so easy to work with and kept me at ease from... Read More ordering my dress through my fittings. They made finding my dress feel easy! I loved working with boca bridal!

Beautiful BEAUTIFUL gowns

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Courtney C

AMAZING! My dress is so incredibly beautiful I am hoping to find an excuse to wear it again some day. Every Time I went in all the ladies there were very helpful and polite. I bought my wedding dress less then 6 months before my wedding and it was shipped quickly so there was no... Read More stress on getting the fittings done. That was a major plus for me and something I am so grateful for. I will admit a majority of the dresses are quite expensive but there are many beautiful options for a smaller budget. The alterations are a bit on the expensive side as well but very understandable if you know all the time and effort it takes to alter a wedding gown. My seamstress was very sweet and did an amazing job altering my dress, it needed quite a bit done to it. All in all this is a wonderful place to buy your wedding gown. I can't stress enough how grogeous all the gowns are and the quality is amazing, completely worth the price. It's your wedding! The dress is so important. I was in and out in one day. I fell in love with my dress soon as I put it on. Nothing but good things to say

Explended

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Laura G

My dress is gorgeous! I Amin love with it. It was the best decision I made to come to Boca Bridal. You never know what you will find for a good price. I love Piedad, she did my alterations. she was splendid and acted like a moral mother support since my mom was not present until... Read More the day I picked my dress up. Which I knew why, they became friends right away. It was a wonderful experience!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Dannon E

Boca Raton Bridal was not my first stop but it should have been! Provided excellent service and made my day and that moment so special.

Thanks Boca Bridal

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

Boca Bridal has a great selection of dresses - lots of different styles so you can truly fit your personality. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. Dress shopping can be stressful - but they make it easy. Thanks Boca Bridal for an amazing wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Shelby C

All I can say is "Wow". I had an outstanding experience here and am so happy this is where I chose my gown.

Amazing experience.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Claire H

From start to finish Boca bridal were fabulous and so incredibly helpful and professional. They helped me find my dream dress and all my bridesmaid dresses. Highly recommended Boca bridal to any bride they cater to any budget big or smal.

Amazing Wedding Gown!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Jenna G

I purchased my Stephen Yearick wedding gown from Boca Raton Bridal. Although I ended up spending more than I would have liked on the dress, it was absolutely stunning and worth every penny. I am still in awe about how gorgeous my dress was! The staff was great and attentive and... Read More the alterations lady, Piedad, did an incredible job. All alterations were done perfectly during the first fitting. I highly recommend checking out Boca Raton Bridal!!!

Awesome service!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Ana R

Great service! My wedding was elsewhere and they shipped it for me! The alterations were flawless!!