The perfect day starts with the perfect dress!

Boca Raton Bridal is the largest salon in Florida and offers a wide variety of gowns. We have a beautiful collection of well known designers, couture Bridal lines, bridesmaids, mother of the wedding and accessories. With bridal gowns ranging from vintage and lace to glamorous and sexy, we have the perfect wedding gown you’ve been searching for. Boca Raton Bridal serves all of South Florida. Let us help you find the gown that you will wear on your special and unforgettable day.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100

3591 North Federal Highway, Boca Raton, FL (561) 447-6541
PINTEREST

WONDERFUL. WONDERFUL. WONDERFUL.

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Dana F

As you can tell by the title, I honestly could not have had a more positive experience choosing my wedding dress. This was the second place I had gone to to look for my dress, and I could not be happier that I visited Boca Raton Bridal Consultants. As soon as I started to... Read More describe what style of gown I was interested in, I was told that I would love a dress that they had JUST received that day and had just taken it out of the box maybe 10 minutes before I had walked in the door. Sure enough, I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT AND I SAID YES TO THE DRESS. It was absolutely meant to be and I cannot gush enough about it. Megan, who was helping me find dresses, was an absolute pleasure to work with and made me feel extremely comfortable throughout the entire process (though it didn't take too long to find THE ONE!). I would hands down recommend this place to anyone who is looking for an easy and relaxing experience going wedding dress shopping. Thank you so much for my beautiful dress! I cannot wait to show it off!

Excellent Selection and Service

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Kristin W

My experience at Boca Raton Bridal & Consultants was excellent. I found my dress right away and the staff made the process completely painless. The dress selection was huge and everything was organized laid out beautifully. You don't have to sift through giant racks of... Read More smashed dresses like some other boutiques I visited in Boca Raton. I also opted to have my dress tailored there in the store as well, which was a great decision. The appointments were quick and easy, and the seamstress did a wonderful job. Any bride to be MUST check out this shop when they start shopping for their wedding dress!

I would go nowhere else

Reviewed on 6/01/2013 Farryl S

From the moment I walked into the salon Jack made me feel like a bride. He genuinely listened to what I was looking for and what my price point was. He allowed my mom and I to really enjoy this one time experience. As my wedding came closer I really got to see what it meant to... Read More be one of Jack's brides. There are not words to describe what he did for my mom and I. Three weeks before my wedding we had a family crisis which cause me to miss one of my last fittings. Without a though Jack re booked me into a non-exsitant spot for the next week. Piadad, the seamstress, can do anything. She did amazing things with my dress. I wanted straps added to my dress and she added straps that looked like they were originally there. My mom bought her dress at another shop and had a terrible experience that left her with an unwearable dress a week before the wedding. Jack again came to the rescue. He had my mom bring her dress and made sure that it was fixed before the wedding. In short I would send everyone to this shop. It was the best experience that I could have imagined.

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Bailey R

Still on cloud 9 after buying my dress here last weekend. I flew down from Louisville just to try on a particular collection that wasn’t available in Kentucky, and I had the most amazing experience. Knowing how much I loved the designer, Leah was happy to let me try on just... Read More about the whole collection. I felt like a queen and had an absolutely wonderful time- I’ll treasure the memory forever. I can’t wait to wear my beautiful gown on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 sharyn k

Jessica was so friendly & accomodating from the minute we met her. She listened to what we said and it was a great experience!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Jessica L

After having a terrible experience at the biggest bridal salon in New York, I headed to Boca Raton Bridal as my 2nd store since I live in South Florida. Needless to say, I had the BEST experience here. Jessica was my sales consultant and she made my entire appointment go so... Read More smoothly and memorable. She let me do the shopping while she pointed out specific details and pros/cons with certain styles & designers. Once I found a few good options, she encouraged me to try on the accessories (veil, headpiece, etc.) and they really helped paint a picture and help make a decision. I highly recommend Boca Bridal and specifically book your appointment with Jessica!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Emily B

Yesterday I had my appointment at Boca Bridal with Jessica. Immediately she made me feel at home and like I was in good hands. It was amazing to see how she completely understood who I was as a person and a bride and was able to tailor her suggestions and the entire process to... Read More who I am. After my maid of honor and I did a sweep of a designer I loved and picked maybe 8 dresses, Jessica was always eager and spot on with her suggestions and would go get other dresses for me to try on. I ended up trying on around 20-25 gowns and never was made to feel like I was a burden. Of course, I selected the first dress I tried on, and Jessica did an amazing job not only with the dress but helping select a veil for me. I highly recommend going to this store. They will make sure you have a personalized, welcoming, and amazing experience!

Reviewed on 12/24/2017 Andre R

I had the BEST time at Boca Bridal with Jessica! I not only said yes to the dress but I had such an unforgettable experience while doing so. Jessica went above and beyond throughout both of my appointments making sure I tried on every style I wanted and as well as accommodating... Read More special requests from my "I Do Crew". I probably tried on every veil and accessory in the store thanks to Jessica. Boca Bridal is the only boutique I visited and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. Their professionalism and stunning dress collection is unremarkable. Thank you Boca Bridal!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Alana M

Amazing- from the wonderful customer service to the genuinely caring consultants who work there, you can't go wrong at Boca Bridal. Jan went above and beyond to help me find my perfect gown. She made sure that the process was enjoyable and that I was completely satisfied. The... Read More consultants will never pressure you or make you feel as if your budget is not good enough. They are awesome and I would recommend this store over and over again!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Victoria Z

This was me second place trying on dresses and it was such a breeze and way more relaxing than the first place I went! They had so many options and Jessica was an angel sent to me from heaven by helping me narrow down the dress of my dreams. She got my vision of what I wanted in... Read More a dress. Thank you, Jessica, for helping my pick out my stunning Hayley Paige dress! I felt like a true bride throughout the whole experience at Boca Bridal!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Diana J

The consultants at Boca Bridal are wonderful. They have a great selection of gowns and if they don't have exactly what you want, they'll order it for you! Leah helped me through the whole process from ordering my gown to the bridesmaids dresses and accessories. She's a joy to... Read More work with. The seamstresses there are wonderful too. I worked with Piedad and she was able to figure out how to bustle my dress without hiding the amazing detail. I loved my monthly visits to Boca Bridal. I miss it!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Geneve W

Thank you Maria for all your help and making my experience enjoyable and stress free.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Chelsea E

Brides beware! I had THE WORST experience at Boca Raton Bridal & Consultants. I went with a “friend” who was also looking at dresses. We both picked out several styles with our sales consultants. After trying on one of the dresses I showed my friend and her sales consultant,... Read More Jessica. At this point, I made it VERY CLEAR that I REALLY liked the dress. After showing them both, I walked back into my dressing room to try on the final dress (I had narrowed it down to three). When I stepped in front of the mirror I noticed Jessica REMOVE THE DRESS FROM MY DRESSING ROOM!!! TO BRING TO MY FRIEND TO TRY ON! Keep in mind, Jessica NEVER asked if I was okay with her taking that dress from my room. I immediately addressed this with my sales consultant, who did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the situation. Needless to say, I was devastated and couldn’t believe this woman could be so unprofessional. I was so upset I left the store. I called the next morning to speak with the manager (Lauren) and it turns out she already knew about the incident and didn't bother to contact me. Lauren did apologize profusely, but the damage was done. I bought my dress two days later at a FABULOUS bridal shop. I will NEVER recommend this store to anyone. Ladies, BE VERY CAREFUL if you go here, and DO NOT SETTLE FOR JESSICA, she just might give your dress to someone else!

2017-08-21T11:11:50 Response from the vendor

Dear Chelsea, We are truly sorry for your unfortunate experience at our salon and also very confused. We often have 'Friends' share appointment times and it's not uncommon to share the same gowns. Please know that Jessica only borrowed the gown from your room at... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Nicole C

I went to Boca Raton Bridal because a friend told me they have a great selection of bridal accessories. I had already purchased my dress and my mom made my veil, but I was looking for something a little extra. My consultant Leah helped me find the perfect Maria Elena headpiece... Read More to compliment my gown and veil. I loved that it added some sparkle to my look as my dress was lace and veil lace trimmed and when I took my veil off during the reception I still had the headpiece to wear as something special and bridal. If you are looking for beautiful, quality, and unique bridal accessories, check out Boca Raton Bridal! From what I saw they appear to have a great selection of beautiful gowns too.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Jamie C

The team at Boca Raton Bridal was amazing!! They have so many gorgeous dresses, jewelry, and accessories. My mom and I both ended up getting our dresses from here. I also got my head piece and earrings from here. Gloria and the rest of the staff are both personable and... Read More professional. The fitting department did such a great job making the dresses fit perfect. We could not have been happier with out experience here! Thank you Boca Bridal!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Dadida P

I am obsessed with my dress!!! Thank you so much for making this experience so wonderful and smooth! I will tell everyone I know to go here to get their dress! It was the first dress I ever tried on and it will forever be my favorite article of clothing!!!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Kelly G

Overall I would give my experience five stars. Jessica was my consultant and she was AMAZING! She was very knowledgeable about the dresses, she knew what i wanted, respected my budget, and she pulled dresses I didn't even think about. They put me and my group by a huge window... Read More with couches and let us drink champagne. It was the best day of wedding planning I have had yet.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Christina B

Gloria & Boca Raton Bridal are exceptional! I had an appointment with Gloria when I first started looking for a dress, but ultimately purchased a dress during a trunk show at another bridal store. I got a call 2 months later that this other store went out of business &... Read More canceled my order. I went into panic mode and immediately went back to see Gloria. She was so wonderful to work with, reassured me that there was still enough time to order a dress and was able to order that same dress if I decided to do so. In that 2 month period Boca Raton Bridal had received several new dresses and I found a few that I loved. I ended up deciding on a new dress from the same designer that had just arrived at the store & I could not be happier with my decision. Gloria helped turn a very stressful situation into an enjoyable experience that ended in finding the absolute perfect dress! She made dress shopping again a fun experience. I am so happy with Boca Raton Bridal's service, selection and professionalism. Thank you again Gloria for a wonderful experience & coming to my rescue!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Oksana B

Absolutely The Best!! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Dash M

Boca Raton bridal has an amazing and knowleadegable staff! Everything was perfect from picking out my dress to having my dress altered!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Lauren C

I highly recommend Boca Bridal. There were so unfortunate mishaps with my dress in alterations but the manager and owner both stepped up in a huge way and completely fixed all the issues. My dress fit perfectly when I went down the aisle. A huge thank you to the team at Boca... Read More Bridal for making sure I was happy and satisfied. The customer service was incredible. Trust that if there is an issue they will take care of it immediately and properly.

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Emily S

I had been to a different bridal salon before and had tried on three dresses and thought that the service I received from that particular salon was how a bridal appointment was supposed to be. The minute I walked into Boca Raton Bridal I realized that I was wrong! I was paired... Read More up with the amazingly talented stylist Maria Martin. She really took the time to get to know me as a bride and she really listened to what I wanted in a dress. I loved that she let me pick a few dresses before she did because trying on the ones that I thought I would love helped her figure out what I really wanted even when I did't know. She went and picked out a few dresses and helped narrow it down further. I thought they were all beautiful and I realized how hard it was going to be to pick just one! Then she showed me the dress. The dress that blew all of the others out of the water. She found a dress that embodied all three silhouettes and the lace and beaded material that I was looking for! I didn't think that I was going to find my wedding dress after just one official outing but but Maria is a miracle working and found my perfect wedding dress in one appointment. I cannot say enough amazing things not only about the beautiful salon and incredible selections of dresses but more importantly about Maria. I cannot wait to go back to get fitted! (You can do that then and there when you find your dress if you'd like or you can come back and get fitted for the dress)

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Bethany T

Boca Raton Bridal was the 1st store I went to, and after going to other bridal stores, I went back to Boca Raton Bridal as there was no comparison. Such a beautiful selection, and the consultants were so courteous & understanding of what a bride is looking for. I found a... Read More beautiful Alyne dress, added a few customized details, and it is stunning! Nothing but great things to say!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Stephanie M

Overall my experience with Boca Raton Bridal was Great. When I bought my dress, the consultant I worked with was AMAZING. Unfortunately she no longer works there. After trying on several dresses at the show room and showing her pictures of a dress I liked at another store, the... Read More consultant realized that many of the dresses I liked were from one designer (with different lines). She suggested attending a upcoming trunk show with the designer to try on her newer dresses. After trying one the new styles and talking with the designer, we decided a custom dress would be the best option. The process of designing the dress with the designer was really special and a memory I will always have. When the dress came in, there were some issues, but Boca Bridal worked the resolve the issues. They even offered to have the dress remade. The Alteration staff was truly amazing, due to the issues with the dress, it had to be taken apart to fit. Ampara was so patient with me and the outcome was stunning. I LOVE my dress and received so many compliments on it. I don't think I would have been able to achieve my dream dress without Boca Bridal.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Danielle W

Such a great experience! Friendly, helpful, and very patient staff. They really made my family, friends, and I feel welcome and important. Unbelievable dress selection to fit all budgets. Would definetly recommend!