Boca Raton Bridal & Consultants

Boca Raton, FL

Boca Raton Bridal & Consultants

Everything for your wedding and you at Boca's largest couture designer showroom. Visit our elegant salon for a truly personal shopping experience. We carry a large collection of couture gowns, bridesmaids, and accessories. By appointment.

3591 North Federal Highway, Boca Raton, FL

WONDERFUL. WONDERFUL. WONDERFUL.

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Dana F

As you can tell by the title, I honestly could not have had a more positive experience choosing my wedding dress. This was the second place I had gone to to look for my dress, and I could not be happier that I visited Boca Raton Bridal Consultants. As soon as I started to... Read More describe what style of gown I was interested in, I was told that I would love a dress that they had JUST received that day and had just taken it out of the box maybe 10 minutes before I had walked in the door. Sure enough, I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT AND I SAID YES TO THE DRESS. It was absolutely meant to be and I cannot gush enough about it. Megan, who was helping me find dresses, was an absolute pleasure to work with and made me feel extremely comfortable throughout the entire process (though it didn't take too long to find THE ONE!). I would hands down recommend this place to anyone who is looking for an easy and relaxing experience going wedding dress shopping. Thank you so much for my beautiful dress! I cannot wait to show it off!

Excellent Selection and Service

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Kristin W

My experience at Boca Raton Bridal & Consultants was excellent. I found my dress right away and the staff made the process completely painless. The dress selection was huge and everything was organized laid out beautifully. You don't have to sift through giant racks of... Read More smashed dresses like some other boutiques I visited in Boca Raton. I also opted to have my dress tailored there in the store as well, which was a great decision. The appointments were quick and easy, and the seamstress did a wonderful job. Any bride to be MUST check out this shop when they start shopping for their wedding dress!

I would go nowhere else

Reviewed on 6/01/2013 Farryl S

From the moment I walked into the salon Jack made me feel like a bride. He genuinely listened to what I was looking for and what my price point was. He allowed my mom and I to really enjoy this one time experience. As my wedding came closer I really got to see what it meant to... Read More be one of Jack's brides. There are not words to describe what he did for my mom and I. Three weeks before my wedding we had a family crisis which cause me to miss one of my last fittings. Without a though Jack re booked me into a non-exsitant spot for the next week. Piadad, the seamstress, can do anything. She did amazing things with my dress. I wanted straps added to my dress and she added straps that looked like they were originally there. My mom bought her dress at another shop and had a terrible experience that left her with an unwearable dress a week before the wedding. Jack again came to the rescue. He had my mom bring her dress and made sure that it was fixed before the wedding. In short I would send everyone to this shop. It was the best experience that I could have imagined.

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Lindsay R

Boca Raton bridal was fantastic! From their inventory, to their styles, they feature all the top looks and designers. In addition to my dress and veil, we purchased bridesmaid dresses, and a flower girl dress. Only issues we had was from the zippers on the bridesmaid dresses,... Read More but the manufacturer cleared it up and they were all replaced. Jack and Shelby were great to deal with. They really care a lot about their customers (the Brides), and were patient and followed through for me. Another issue we ran into was with my veil. The manufacturer did not place the seam in the right place. Jack worked very hard with us to fix it, and he applied handmade appliqu├ęs, which really made the veil phenomenal. I would highly recommend looking for a dress here!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Sasha P

Absolutely amazing!! Maria was wonderful to work with and was extremely helpful. I am so happy I went here to get my dress and couldn't be more pleased with the way everything went!

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Elit B

WOW, I had such a great experience with Boca Bridal! Each and every member of the staff was incredibly helpful and kind. I bought my dress at the Galia Lahav trunk show and I was super nervous! But it went incredibly well and even the few hiccups we had which had nothing to do... Read More with boca bridal were handed so professionally and calmly by the staff. I felt like a princess on my big day, my dress fit me like a glove, and it was all thanks to the team at boca bridal. They made my dreams come true. Im beyond grateful

Thanks, Boca Raton Bridal!

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Elayne S

A close friend of mine who had purchased her bridal dress from Boca Raton Bridal had highly recommended that I make sure to visit the shop. It turned out to be the one and only bridal salon I went to. From trying on dresses to my final fitting, the BRB team made the entire... Read More buying experience a seamless process. They are very professional, experienced and made me feel like I was more than just another customer. I did not have a bridal party, but my mother, sister, mother-in-law and flower girl also purchased their dresses from BRB. I highly recommend! :) -Elayne

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 Brooke G

Boca bridal was an amazing experience to pick out my dress. The owner helped me on my first visit and found me the gown of my dreams. The rest of the staff were so accommodating and helpful during my next appointments. They were so easy to work with and kept me at ease from... Read More ordering my dress through my fittings. They made finding my dress feel easy! I loved working with boca bridal!

Beautiful BEAUTIFUL gowns

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Courtney C

AMAZING! My dress is so incredibly beautiful I am hoping to find an excuse to wear it again some day. Every Time I went in all the ladies there were very helpful and polite. I bought my wedding dress less then 6 months before my wedding and it was shipped quickly so there was no... Read More stress on getting the fittings done. That was a major plus for me and something I am so grateful for. I will admit a majority of the dresses are quite expensive but there are many beautiful options for a smaller budget. The alterations are a bit on the expensive side as well but very understandable if you know all the time and effort it takes to alter a wedding gown. My seamstress was very sweet and did an amazing job altering my dress, it needed quite a bit done to it. All in all this is a wonderful place to buy your wedding gown. I can't stress enough how grogeous all the gowns are and the quality is amazing, completely worth the price. It's your wedding! The dress is so important. I was in and out in one day. I fell in love with my dress soon as I put it on. Nothing but good things to say

Explended

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Laura G

My dress is gorgeous! I Amin love with it. It was the best decision I made to come to Boca Bridal. You never know what you will find for a good price. I love Piedad, she did my alterations. she was splendid and acted like a moral mother support since my mom was not present until... Read More the day I picked my dress up. Which I knew why, they became friends right away. It was a wonderful experience!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Dannon E

Boca Raton Bridal was not my first stop but it should have been! Provided excellent service and made my day and that moment so special.

Thanks Boca Bridal

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

Boca Bridal has a great selection of dresses - lots of different styles so you can truly fit your personality. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. Dress shopping can be stressful - but they make it easy. Thanks Boca Bridal for an amazing wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Shelby C

All I can say is "Wow". I had an outstanding experience here and am so happy this is where I chose my gown.

Amazing experience.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Claire H

From start to finish Boca bridal were fabulous and so incredibly helpful and professional. They helped me find my dream dress and all my bridesmaid dresses. Highly recommended Boca bridal to any bride they cater to any budget big or smal.

Amazing Wedding Gown!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Jenna G

I purchased my Stephen Yearick wedding gown from Boca Raton Bridal. Although I ended up spending more than I would have liked on the dress, it was absolutely stunning and worth every penny. I am still in awe about how gorgeous my dress was! The staff was great and attentive and... Read More the alterations lady, Piedad, did an incredible job. All alterations were done perfectly during the first fitting. I highly recommend checking out Boca Raton Bridal!!!

Awesome service!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Ana R

Great service! My wedding was elsewhere and they shipped it for me! The alterations were flawless!!

Boca Raton Bridal

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Shannon M

i had a amazing experience even when changes needed to be made a week before my wedding the owner made me feel nothing but comfortable and confident that it would all work out and it did and I felt beautiful.

Reviewed on 9/18/2015

Look no further! First and only dress store I needed to go to for wedding dress. Beautiful Boutique in East Boca. A wonderful selection of bridal dresses in all price range and range of designers. Also nice selection for bridesmaid, and flower girl dresses. I did end up... Read More being a bit of a problem bride by one month before my wedding decided that I no longer loved my wedding dress and almost in fact hated it! I was devestated. I knew with only one month to the wedding I was trapped with a dress I didn't love. I sent an email to the store expressing my feelings which is actually pretty hard for me to do. The owner quickly responded with extreme care and sincerity. I definitely felt that the owner, Jan, cared very much and is very passionate in that her brides absolutely love the dress they purchase from the boutique. Blown away by her concern and interest in my dilemma. We quickly set up an appointment to meet and see what we can do about my dress. Serbie assisted me in trying on several other gowns in my price range. But just slightly above price range, there it was, a striking Hayley Paige dress! I tried it on and knew this was what I needed. Serbie said she could tell by the loon on my face this was the dress for me. They worked out some things and came back with the wonderful news and accommodating me and I was able to purchase and walk down the aisle looking like an angel on my wedding day. They exceed expectations in customer service and genuinely care about each bride as though she is the only bride.

Beautiful Gowns and Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Bruna W

I found my wedding dress at Boca Raton Bridal last November and they were helpful through the whole purchasing and fitting process. They had a large and beautiful selection of gowns at several different price ranges. Gloria helped me find my dress, she made me feel so... Read More comfortable and at ease the whole time. Once I found the perfect dress for me, they were very attentive into scheduling my fittings and making it work for me. The seamstress that help me was great, and when I had a few last minute worries about the fitting of my dress, she and the bridal shop were very comforting and even added an extra fitting so I could be completely satisfied and sure everything was perfect. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding dress!

LOOK NO FURTHER!

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Kristy G

I have to say that I absolutely fell in love with everyone at Boca Raton Bridal! Maria was the most amazing bridal consultant and helped me find my dream Lazaro gown! Jack, the owner, is truly one of a kind. He went above and beyond to make sure I looked flawless on my wedding... Read More day, and always gave his professional opinion. I was truly sad at my last fitting because I am going to miss everyone there! Seabree was absolutely amazing with accommodating me when it came to payments, and we were truly treated like family! I will be referring everyone I know to Boca Raton Bridal! Thank you so much!! Kristy

I said Yes to the dress!!

Reviewed on 3/18/2015 Alexandra F

What an amazing place with amazing staff! I found THE dress a couple weeks ago at another place and then made an appointment for Boca Raton Bridal since they carried the dress and the whole collection of the designer. Jack, the owner, is who helped me out today and he made my... Read More experience absolutely wonderful! He hand picked dresses for me based off of what I have tried on and what I like. There was no pressure, just positivity and he made it so easy for me to feel comfortable in speaking my mind about what I liked, loved or disliked. I would recommend every bride to go and have the best experience just like I did!

Great Service and Beautiful Gowns

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Allison L

Gloria and the owners at Boca Raton Bridal were such gems to work with. Even my alterations turned out perfect! I was able to find my dream gown within the first hour.

love my dress!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2013 Staci G

i was allllllllllll over the place before i got to jack and jan i been too 10 bridal shop before getting to them jack help me pull it all together and i find the wedding dress of my dreams love love them so much thank you for everyting!!!!!!

Beautiful dresses

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Claire M

There are a variety of different styles and prices to choose from, which is always a plus. The dress consultants are interested in helping you find your best look and the store's bridal mascot dog is so adorable.

Best experience and most BEAUTIFUL dress

Reviewed on 3/22/2013 Natalie S

All around, my experience was terrific and my dress was perfect!! The whole team is awesome to work with, they are patient (I never felt rushed or pressured) and understanding.... the exact experience a bride needs when dress shopping. My dress was absolutely stunning (I am... Read More still receiving compliments) and it fit me perfect, which is super important! I highly recommend stopping in and taking a look :)