Boogie Booth Photo Booth Company

Greater New Orleans Area and Baton Rouge

Best of The Knot Photo Booth Company. Come see why

As one of New Orleans longest standing and most popular photo booths in the area, we are sure to exceed your expectations and give you an experience you and your guests will always remember. From top of the line booths, friendly staff, and an easy and straight forward booking process, there is no question why we have been the #1 photo booth company year after year. We hope that we have the opportunity to work with you and be part of you and your family's special day.

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

Greater New Orleans Area and Baton Rouge (504) 457-8033

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Paige J

They've been voted the best for a reason. Super professional from our first email until our adorable scrapbook arrived in the mail a few days after the wedding. The team that ran out booth the day of were so kind, patient, and surprisingly funny with all of our guests. The props... Read More were killer, they double checked every detail with us before the big day, and everything ran like clockwork. Also the picture quality was wonderful. I was really on the fence about having a photobooth and I'm so glad that we went with Boogie.

2018-01-08T12:15:52 Response from the vendor

Thanks for taking a minute to share your experience! We are so happy to hear about it and really appreciate having the chance to be a part of it with you! Best wishes for your both!

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Anna M

They were so much fun! Great addition to our wedding - great photo memories! Boogie Booth was very easy to work with. I would have no hesitation booking them again.

2018-01-08T12:18:20 Response from the vendor

We would love to work with you again, too... Anniversaries are a great time to celebrate with another photo booth ;) Thank you for everything you did to make it happen, this is why we love our job! Congrats <3

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Jeanne C

This photo booth was definitely worth it. In my research I found Boogie Booth to be average to high in terms of price, but I would definitely use them again. They had a zillion options of quality props that my guests loved during my wedding reception including all kinds of hats... Read More and signs. George and his team worked directly with the hotel for load in/breakdown, and I didn't even lift a finger! It was such a blast designing the custom bottom of my photo strip and choosing from an array of great backdrops (glitter, shimmer, black, etc). Very professional service from the original communication to the follow up email after the event - always quick and thorough responses. I can't wait to receive my album of all the pics from the reception!! Highly recommend this company.

2016-06-06T10:48:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your great review! We're thrilled to hear how happy you were, and are so glad we were able to bring some additional fun to your wedding day. We wish you a zillion :) years of happiness and cherish every moment... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/12/2018

We added a photo booth to our wedding (at Broussard's, in the NOLA French Quarter) at the last minute, and we couldn't be happier with that decision! We love photo booth strips but were hesitant to have a "cheesy" photo booth at our wedding. Boogie Booth had multiple elegant,... Read More streamlined options that we were interested in. We ended up using the Marquee booth with a simple white background (per Heather's recommendation), and the photos look SO good! Our friends and family were delighted to discover the photo booth in a corner of our venue, and we absolutely love the online gallery that we have of everyone's photos. Heather could not have been nicer or easier to work with leading up to the event - she was very accommodating and patient with my desire to try multiple fonts and layouts for our photo strip, and indecision when it came to choosing a backdrop. We also wanted to avoid any tacky props and taking up too much space at the venue, and Heather made sure that we only had a small table of "classier" props (and some funny signs), which look so nice in the photos. Brian was the booth attendant during the wedding, and he made sure that everything ran smoothly and was SO much fun! The one time that we got to pop into the photo booth area and take some pictures with friends (and just as a couple) is one of my favorite memories from the night (as are the photo strips currently hanging on our fridge). Thank you Boogie Booth!

Reviewed on 4/11/2018 Candace J

We just used Boogie Booth for our photobooth at our wedding and they were fantastic!! They were so easy and great to work with and it was a great addition to our wedding! Our guests young and old had a great time in their photobooth!

Reviewed on 4/10/2018 Hayley W

I am SO happy we decided to go with Boogie Booth for our photo booth at our March 2018 wedding! Everyone mentioned how fun the photo booth was. They made it so easy for us, coordinating all the details directly with our venue. They had great designs for the printed out photos,... Read More and AMAZING props. The best part was that guests could sign a scrapbook with the printed pictures on it as they got out of the booth. Boogie Booth sent us the compiled book a few days after our wedding (such a quick turn around!), and my husband and I had so much fun looking at it! Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 3/27/2018 Heather W

If you are questioning whether or not to have a photo booth at your wedding, don't - book Boogie Booth! I was hesitant at first to get a photo booth because I thought people thought they were cheesy (and they are a little but there's a reason why there's a category on the Knot... Read More titled "Photo Booths" - people book them and love them!). Boogie Booth was great to work with! We did the traditional enclosed-style photo booth for 4 hours. People are more inclined to take "funnier" pictures when they think no one can see them vs. the kind where everyone can see you and the pictures turned out great! It was also so fun to receive the photo book when we returned from our honeymoon! Highly recommend!

2018-04-10T14:21:31 Response from the vendor

Great info, I love the details! And we're so happy everything went great! Thanks for trusting us to bring some additional fun to your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Judy P

Boogie Booth was absolutely a Hit at my daughter's Wedding. They were flexible when we had to change the time because of Nate. Everyone loved them

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 katie p

Great addition to a reception! Great props. We LOVE the scrap book and dvd with all the pictures taken throughout the night...such a fun memory!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Tania Z

We used boogie booth for our wedding celebration. They were absolutely amazing. We used their new gas lamp photo booth. The set up was so elegant and an absolute blast. The CD and album we got afterwards are such an awesome keepsake. They were also so nice to work with and fun... Read More to have at the party. I highly recommend them for all celebrations.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Elizabeth H

THE BEST!!!!!!! Heather and her team are so incredible and a step above any other photobooth I have ever seen. I worked directly with Heather, who helped me to get the perfect design/layout for our pictures. We also decided to have a DIY backdrop, and she was so flexible and... Read More helped to make sure that we could make it work and look great. We had the option of vertical and horizontal print outs, allowing for guests to customize their layout for group pictures or if it was just 2 people. They were very interactive with our guests, and everyone LOVED them. They're props were also amazing!!! To top it off, they send your a scapbook of all of the pictures and DVD with them as well. I was so lucky to have at my reception, and I would recommend them to anyone who's in the market for a photobooth. They're WONDERFUL.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Sydney W

Boogie Booth was absolutely amazing! They were the perfect mix of professional and fun. My guests had such an amazing time taking goofy photos... and our photo booth scrap book is such a great keep sake that we can look back on!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Ashley N

Boogie Booth was an amazing purchase for us. The backdrop we used was to die for!!! The attendants were very friendly and helpful. The photo strips were custome made by them. They used my wedding invitation as inspiration and delivered exactly what I had imagined they would... Read More look like. I was beyond happy with them and would book them for any events I had in the future. Heather was such a nice and professional person to work with. She responds to emails very promptly and gets things done in a timely manner. Thanks Boogie Booth!!

2017-05-17T10:38:03 Response from the vendor

We are so thankful for the opportunity to be there, and thank you for the review! It was such a pleasure being able to help capture the fun for you and your guests, but y'all were the ones that made it such a hit! What... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Laura B

From the beginning of the process, I could tell I was going to like Boogie Booths. They were amazing before the wedding with their responsiveness and professionalism. They created a custom designed scrapbook for me that matched my style. During the wedding, they were so much... Read More fun. They have so many props and a cutting edge open air photo booth setup that has amazing picture quality, an ability to see the picture immediately and accept or decline it and features to email and provide pictures to anyone who wanted them. Not to mention the operator was so much fun! Seriously, I was torn between staying at the photo booth all night and enjoying the rest of the ceremony. The open air photo booth was worth every penny over the standard photo booths out there. Your guests will have a blast.

2017-05-17T10:30:42 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear how much fun y'all had! It was a great wedding, and we loved helping you along the way and love the custom scrapbook! Thank you again!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Charlotte H

Boogie Booth are amazing! I cannot recommend them highly enough. Heather was so supportive and helpful in deciding on set up and creating a border for the photos that matched our invitations. And Brian was charming on the night. My guests had a fabulous time. And my husband and... Read More I already treasure the book they put together for us.

2017-04-26T13:50:09 Response from the vendor

YOU are amazing! :) I had so much fun making your photo strip from your wedding invitation, I'm so happy to hear you liked it. You were wonderful to work with as well and thank you from me and the whole Boogie Booth team for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Jenna M

We had the most amazing experience with Boogie Booth! Heather helped us create the look we wanted for our photos. Chris was the attendant at our wedding, and not only was he knowledgeable, but he was fun, and he got everyone involved! We loved the pictures and would suggest this... Read More company for every wedding!

2017-04-26T13:33:40 Response from the vendor

Chris had such a blast with y'all, and the Mardi Gras theme was so fun! Thank you for everything and we wish you both many many years of love and laughter together! <3

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Sam

Working with Boogie Booth was one of the easiest parts of planning our wedding. They were familiar with our venue and set up with ease. I live in Wisconsin, and obviously they are located in Louisiana, but this did not get in the way of getting our booking taken care of. They... Read More always responded promptly to my emails and handled the whole booking smoothly. It was a relief to have something go so easily while planning our wedding! Our guests loved stopping in the booth, getting their photos, signing our photo book/guest book, and even sending their photo strips to themselves via text, Facebook, etc. using the Social Media area. I loved it! I would’ve spent my whole wedding in the photo booth if I didn’t have other bridal duties. Book Boogie Booth – you will not regret it!

2017-04-26T13:29:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we appreciate that so much! We know how important your wedding day is and we want to make it as unforgettable as possible and I'm so happy we were able to do that for you! Congrats!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Elizabeth Z

If you're looking for a professional and fun photo booth, look no further than Boogie Booth. I'm a photo booth fanatic, it's always ones of my favorite things at weddings, and Boogie Booth does NOT disappoint. When it came time to decide on a photo booth for my wedding,... Read More there was no second guessing - I immediately booked Boogie Booth. They are SO MUCH FUN and always a huge hit. Also, the photo scrapbook with messages from all your guests.. simply the BEST. HIGHLY recommend!!

2017-01-18T14:21:09 Response from the vendor

Aw you are the sweetest! Thanks for letting us join in on the fun, and we are so glad you love the scrapbook! Your friends are already calling us to be a part of their weddings, so I'm excited that we'll get to see you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Jenna M

I am so happy we chose boogie booth so be a part of our wedding reception! My guests absolutely loved the photobooth!! We can't say enough great things about them!! Thank y'all again!!

2017-01-18T14:17:14 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that! Thank you for such a great review and congrats again to the happy couple! :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

A huge hit and so many remembrances for the guests ! Would definitely recommend. They are professional and prompt and bring lots of fun props!

2016-10-26T14:54:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review! Props are so much fun, aren't they? We're glad y'all had fun and appreciate you for giving us the opportunity!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Amy L

SO MUCH FUN! Our guests loved the Boogie Booth! We opted to use the booth as our "sign in" book and it was perfect. It was so much fun looking through the book and reading all of the messages from our nearest and dearest.

2016-10-24T20:01:18 Response from the vendor

The scrapbooks make the BEST guest sign-in books! What's better than seeing all the fun photos from your family and friends with funny and sweet messages for you two?! We're happy you think so, too! And we hope you have the book to cherish forever!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Jill S

Boogie Booth was the absolute best! Heather did an awesome job in our set up, and the scrapbook is a fabulous keepsake! Our guests had the best time with Boogie Booth, and we highly recommend them!

2016-10-26T15:01:29 Response from the vendor

Aw, thanks! That's what we aim for and thank you for recommending us and taking the time to provide us with a review. We are so lucky to have great clients like you! -Heather

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Omishan O

They were amazing from beginning for to end. The planning process was thorough and the execution was flawless. I have nothing but great thingsntobsay about the team at Boogie Booth and would recommend the for your photo booth needs without hesitation. And to top it all off, you... Read More will receive a beautiful memory book of all the photos taken at your event as a keepsake. What more could you ask for? Exceeded every expectation!

2016-10-24T19:56:16 Response from the vendor

We always strive to make such a special day in your life even more amazing, and I'm very happy to hear we were able to help with that. Thank you for letting us join in on the fun and for taking the time to let... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Chris D

We loved working with Boogie Booth. Boogie Booth was such a fun addition to our wedding reception and many of our guests said it was one of the highlights to their evening. Boogie Booth was easy to work with, prompt with their correspondence, and provided friendly staff that... Read More made sure everyone had a good time. Thanks so much for helping to make our wedding perfect.

2016-10-24T19:43:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We love helping make your day even more unforgettable and we're happy to hear we did that! Congrats to you both again and best wishes for years to come!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Amy W

We absolutely loved Boogie Booth. The team was SO easy to work with and made the entire ordering, prep process easy. They were flexible with their offerings - letting us tack on the ability to create GIFs. They also turned around the images the night-of so we could play a... Read More slideshow of our images during a Sunday brunch event. Bottom line: there's no one else who can do a photo booth like Boogie Booth. They were a bride's dream come true.

2016-10-12T09:07:28 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that! The Animated GIFs were definitely a hit that night and were so fun to watch over and over again! Thank you again and we wish you both many years of more fun together!

Andrew Mauldin

I am born and raised here in the New Orleans area and have been in the hospitality industry since 2003. I started Boogie Booth over 6 years ago and have watched it grow continuously over the years to become one of the top event photography companies in the area. I love to see people laugh and what better way than to give them a bunch of fun props and a camera. My guarantee to you is that you will get unbeatable service, a great product, and an even easier booking process so put us to the test and give us a call and let us show you how we Boogie! Thank you and CONGRATULATIONS!