Boogie Booth Photo Booth Company

Greater New Orleans Area and Baton Rouge

Best of The Knot Photo Booth Company. Come see why

As one of New Orleans longest standing and most popular photo booths in the area, we are sure to exceed your expectations and give you an experience you and your guests will always remember. From top of the line booths, friendly staff, and an easy and straight forward booking process, there is no question why we have been the #1 photo booth company year after year. We hope that we have the opportunity to work with you and be part of you and your family's special day.

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Greater New Orleans Area and Baton Rouge (504) 457-8033

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Elizabeth Z

If you're looking for a professional and fun photo booth, look no further than Boogie Booth. I'm a photo booth fanatic, it's always ones of my favorite things at weddings, and Boogie Booth does NOT disappoint. When it came time to decide on a photo booth for my wedding,... Read More there was no second guessing - I immediately booked Boogie Booth. They are SO MUCH FUN and always a huge hit. Also, the photo scrapbook with messages from all your guests.. simply the BEST. HIGHLY recommend!!

2017-01-18T14:21:09 Response from the vendor

Aw you are the sweetest! Thanks for letting us join in on the fun, and we are so glad you love the scrapbook! Your friends are already calling us to be a part of their weddings, so I'm excited that we'll get to see you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Omishan O

They were amazing from beginning for to end. The planning process was thorough and the execution was flawless. I have nothing but great thingsntobsay about the team at Boogie Booth and would recommend the for your photo booth needs without hesitation. And to top it all off, you... Read More will receive a beautiful memory book of all the photos taken at your event as a keepsake. What more could you ask for? Exceeded every expectation!

2016-10-24T19:56:16 Response from the vendor

We always strive to make such a special day in your life even more amazing, and I'm very happy to hear we were able to help with that. Thank you for letting us join in on the fun and for taking the time to let... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Jeanne C

This photo booth was definitely worth it. In my research I found Boogie Booth to be average to high in terms of price, but I would definitely use them again. They had a zillion options of quality props that my guests loved during my wedding reception including all kinds of hats... Read More and signs. George and his team worked directly with the hotel for load in/breakdown, and I didn't even lift a finger! It was such a blast designing the custom bottom of my photo strip and choosing from an array of great backdrops (glitter, shimmer, black, etc). Very professional service from the original communication to the follow up email after the event - always quick and thorough responses. I can't wait to receive my album of all the pics from the reception!! Highly recommend this company.

2016-06-06T10:48:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your great review! We're thrilled to hear how happy you were, and are so glad we were able to bring some additional fun to your wedding day. We wish you a zillion :) years of happiness and cherish every moment... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Charlotte H

Boogie Booth are amazing! I cannot recommend them highly enough. Heather was so supportive and helpful in deciding on set up and creating a border for the photos that matched our invitations. And Brian was charming on the night. My guests had a fabulous time. And my husband and... Read More I already treasure the book they put together for us.

2017-04-26T13:50:09 Response from the vendor

YOU are amazing! :) I had so much fun making your photo strip from your wedding invitation, I'm so happy to hear you liked it. You were wonderful to work with as well and thank you from me and the whole Boogie Booth team for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Jenna M

We had the most amazing experience with Boogie Booth! Heather helped us create the look we wanted for our photos. Chris was the attendant at our wedding, and not only was he knowledgeable, but he was fun, and he got everyone involved! We loved the pictures and would suggest this... Read More company for every wedding!

2017-04-26T13:33:40 Response from the vendor

Chris had such a blast with y'all, and the Mardi Gras theme was so fun! Thank you for everything and we wish you both many many years of love and laughter together! <3

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Sam

Working with Boogie Booth was one of the easiest parts of planning our wedding. They were familiar with our venue and set up with ease. I live in Wisconsin, and obviously they are located in Louisiana, but this did not get in the way of getting our booking taken care of. They... Read More always responded promptly to my emails and handled the whole booking smoothly. It was a relief to have something go so easily while planning our wedding! Our guests loved stopping in the booth, getting their photos, signing our photo book/guest book, and even sending their photo strips to themselves via text, Facebook, etc. using the Social Media area. I loved it! I would’ve spent my whole wedding in the photo booth if I didn’t have other bridal duties. Book Boogie Booth – you will not regret it!

2017-04-26T13:29:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we appreciate that so much! We know how important your wedding day is and we want to make it as unforgettable as possible and I'm so happy we were able to do that for you! Congrats!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Jenna M

I am so happy we chose boogie booth so be a part of our wedding reception! My guests absolutely loved the photobooth!! We can't say enough great things about them!! Thank y'all again!!

2017-01-18T14:17:14 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that! Thank you for such a great review and congrats again to the happy couple! :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

A huge hit and so many remembrances for the guests ! Would definitely recommend. They are professional and prompt and bring lots of fun props!

2016-10-26T14:54:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review! Props are so much fun, aren't they? We're glad y'all had fun and appreciate you for giving us the opportunity!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Amy L

SO MUCH FUN! Our guests loved the Boogie Booth! We opted to use the booth as our "sign in" book and it was perfect. It was so much fun looking through the book and reading all of the messages from our nearest and dearest.

2016-10-24T20:01:18 Response from the vendor

The scrapbooks make the BEST guest sign-in books! What's better than seeing all the fun photos from your family and friends with funny and sweet messages for you two?! We're happy you think so, too! And we hope you have the book to cherish forever!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Jill S

Boogie Booth was the absolute best! Heather did an awesome job in our set up, and the scrapbook is a fabulous keepsake! Our guests had the best time with Boogie Booth, and we highly recommend them!

2016-10-26T15:01:29 Response from the vendor

Aw, thanks! That's what we aim for and thank you for recommending us and taking the time to provide us with a review. We are so lucky to have great clients like you! -Heather

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Chris D

We loved working with Boogie Booth. Boogie Booth was such a fun addition to our wedding reception and many of our guests said it was one of the highlights to their evening. Boogie Booth was easy to work with, prompt with their correspondence, and provided friendly staff that... Read More made sure everyone had a good time. Thanks so much for helping to make our wedding perfect.

2016-10-24T19:43:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We love helping make your day even more unforgettable and we're happy to hear we did that! Congrats to you both again and best wishes for years to come!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Amy W

We absolutely loved Boogie Booth. The team was SO easy to work with and made the entire ordering, prep process easy. They were flexible with their offerings - letting us tack on the ability to create GIFs. They also turned around the images the night-of so we could play a... Read More slideshow of our images during a Sunday brunch event. Bottom line: there's no one else who can do a photo booth like Boogie Booth. They were a bride's dream come true.

2016-10-12T09:07:28 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that! The Animated GIFs were definitely a hit that night and were so fun to watch over and over again! Thank you again and we wish you both many years of more fun together!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Alli M

DEFINITELY one of my favorite parts of our wedding!! The props were super fun and the picture quality was amazing! Thank you Booth Booth crew!

2016-10-10T22:02:54 Response from the vendor

We had such a blast with y'all! The Roman Candy cart was such a fun backdrop for the photos, and the night couldn't have been more perfect and beautiful. Everyone treated us like part of the family, it goes to show what a great group... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Ashley R

We had a great experience with Boogie Booth! They were so professional and easy to work with. There were TONS of prop options. I liked how I could customize the printouts with our colors, names, and image. The Boogie Booth was such a hit. The guests loved them as well. Thanks... Read More Boogie Booth for adding to our special day!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Keia H

Boogie did an exceptional job at our reception! The read carpet, the props, and the open booth were a major hit!!! Heather was so easy to work with and very professional! I would highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Christina P

Oh my goodness- I cannot say enough good things about Boogie Booth! It was so much fun. Our guests had a great time and the pictures we got in our scrapbook are some of my favorite from the wedding. It was great coming back from our honeymoon and getting to see everyone's... Read More pics and read their sweet messages. Communicating before the wedding was super easy and everyone was professional and friendly. If you're looking for a great time for your guests and you (I think I photobombed at least 10 pics!) and want some fantastic pictures, I would highly recommend Boogie Booth! You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Nadia O

WE asolutely LOVED the boogie booth! It was by far one of the best decision we made for our wedding. The guests loved it!!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

Great addition to my daughter's wedding reception! Lots and lots of props meant lots of fun for our guests and a great remembrance for the bride and groom.

2016-06-07T17:14:52 Response from the vendor

Great props sure do add a nice touch, don't they? :) We strive to find the best quality and funniest ones out there and we're glad to hear yall loved them! Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. We hope... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Rachelle M

Boogie Booth is fantastic! Extremely accommodating and professional! Our guests loved the booth & the set up. It added to the fun of the reception. It was a blast to flip through our scrapbook post wedding and see all the strips!

2016-06-06T12:47:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and review! You were great to work with as well and we are so happy to have been a part of your wedding day. We wish yall all the love and happiness together and when you need a photo... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

Thanks so much to Boogie Booth for being AMAZING. They were so easy to work with leading up to the wedding, and they designed such a beautiful photo strip with a design from our wedding invitations. Our wedding guests loved the booth and their photo strips favors. After the... Read More wedding, we promptly received our photo strip booth, and our guests loved getting digital copies from their website. It was such a treat to work with this company and have them be a part of our wedding!

2016-06-06T10:53:27 Response from the vendor

You are so very welcome, and thank you so much for having us! We're happy we were able to come up with a design that you liked from your wedding invitation, as we try to make everything as unique and special for you, and are... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

Boogie Booth was the best!!! Professional, easy to work with and quick to respond to everything. Everyone at the wedding loved it and they had great props too!!!

2016-05-17T14:02:28 Response from the vendor

We had so much fun as well and were so glad to be a part of it! Your scrapbook is already on its way, and we can't wait for you to see all the fun photos! Congratulations again and thank you so much for everything!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016

Boogie Booth was just fantastic! Super easy to work with, on time, efficient, and fun! It added so much festivity to our daughter's wedding!

2016-05-17T13:58:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We are all about having fun, and how could you not on such a special day?? Thanks for letting us join in on the fun and hope yall enjoyed looking through the scrapbook!!

Reviewed on 3/31/2016

This was honestly the best photo booth I have ever seen/used and I'm so glad we chose it for our wedding reception. The fact that they give guests a plastic sleeve for the photo strips, and have the option for a digital copy that can be texted or e-mailed made the vendor far... Read More exceed our expectations. They also worked with us to put our logo that my husband made (which was on our save the dates) at the bottom of our photos. They really created a unique experience for us and our guests. The attendants working the booth were excellent and very likeable. Communication back and forth prior to the wedding was prompt and easy. Overall, I highly recommend them.

2016-04-01T18:54:02 Response from the vendor

Wow! We are so thrilled that you enjoyed working with us that much and we absolutely loved being a part of your and Brandon's wedding! The best part of our job is being there on your special day with your family and friends and creating... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/11/2016

Boogie Booth was a hit at my wedding. My guests loved it! Reasonably priced, only one email to confirm the event, and I didn't have to worry about anything else. Well worth it!

2016-03-14T10:42:41 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to be a part of it! Thanks so much for the great review, and allowing us to be a part of your big day! Congrats again and we hope you love your scrapbook and photos! -The Boogie Booth Team

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Meagan M

Absolutely LOVED the boogie booth! It was the best decision we made for our wedding. They were extremely professional and a lot of fun. Our guests had a blast! Thank you so much Boogie Booth!

Andrew Mauldin

I am born and raised here in the New Orleans area and have been in the hospitality industry since 2003. I started Boogie Booth over 6 years ago and have watched it grow continuously over the years to become one of the top event photography companies in the area. I love to see people laugh and what better way than to give them a bunch of fun props and a camera. My guarantee to you is that you will get unbeatable service, a great product, and an even easier booking process so put us to the test and give us a call and let us show you how we Boogie! Thank you and CONGRATULATIONS!