Bosc + Brie

Our talented staff of planners, coordinators, chefs, and servers assist clients in every aspect of planning and executing their event, ensuring every dining experience is as effortless as it is elegant.

Cuisine

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

7625 North High Street, Columbus, OH (614) 985-2215
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Tina F

The company is extraordinarily professional and helpful. Leah accommodated some of our more bizarre requests and was very helpful throughout the planning process. She was very responsive and was very patient with us, which I'm sure could have been difficult at times :P The food... Read More they made was SPECTACULAR and the day of our wedding went smoothly. They rock!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Tia H

I don't even know where to begin. Tara and her team were phenomenal. Our guests said it was the best wedding food ever and were asking if there was a Bosc + Brie restaurant for the next day! Tara was also great making sure she took care of all the small details the day of.... Read More The servers and all the staff did an amazing job!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Jenn B

These guys were amazing! Leah was great to work with and helped us with anything we needed. They were very accommodating when we wanted to take the sauce from one dish and put it on the meat of another, which turned out to be fantastic. Our guests thought everything was... Read More delicious. The staff was also fantastic. The bartenders basically had your drink ready for you as you walked up to the bar and the servers were so pleasant and made sure everyone was taken care of. Definitely would recommend them for any event you have, whether it be wedding or something else.

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Marie K

We've had many experiences with Bosc & Brie as guests at weddings and at our own wedding. All of the experiences were amazing and the food has never disappointed! We worked with both Tara and Leah for our wedding and they were both extremely organized, helpful, and easy to work... Read More with. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect- from the set up of the reception, the serving staff, bartenders, and the food. I'm so glad we had Bosc & Brie as part of our wedding to ensure our day ran smoothy and without a hitch. I would highly recommend Bosc & Brie! Thanks for being a part of our day!

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Christina H

We are so happy we went with Bosc + Brie. The service is top notch. Not only was the food great, but Leah, our coordinator, was amazing to work with. She helped me answer so many questions and helped me plan throughout the whole process. She was always responsive and easy to... Read More reach. I would highly recommend Bosc + Brie & Leah!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Phil H

We loved our experience with Bosc + Brie, and I highly recommend them! We worked with Leah, and she was very accommodating and helpful with everything we wanted to do to make our day special. We attended two tastings, and the food was fantastic both times and on our wedding day... Read More - our guests raved about the food as well. Leah helped with decorations, layout, and all aspects of coordinating the reception. Bosc + Brie made it easy to relax and enjoy the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Emily T

I was very impressed with this catering team for our wedding! They have amazing food!! We were so pleased with all of the appetizers and entrees for the food at our wedding. We were also very pleased with the Bosc + Brie staff that worked the wedding, all of our guests said... Read More how they were so nice and efficient. I would highly recommend this catering team for any event!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Emily E

Did not end up going with them but wanted to post how professional they were. Food tasting was awesome, communication was wonderful, and there were a lot of menu options, which was nice. Ended up going with a different vendor for monetary reasons, but Bosc + Brie was a close... Read More second.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Debbie L

Bosc & Brie catered our daughter's wedding reception and they were fantastic throughout the whole planning process. Patty Perkins was quick to respond to our phone calls, and gave us a lot of good ideas on how to make sure the reception ran smoothly. The whole Bosc & Brie team... Read More was fantastic! They set-up our whole reception and the venue looked beautiful! The staff was top-notch and the food was delicious! Our guests are still commenting on how wonderful the food was and how friendly and helpful the staff was throughout the evening. At the end of the reception, the staff worked hard to tear down the tables and get the venue cleaned up. The place was immaculate when we left. I would highly recommend Patty Perkins and her team at Bosc & Brie!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Cassandra k

I couldn't have been happier with Bosc+Brie and Tara. I had my original caterer pull out a month before so Bosc+Brie stepped in and they did literally the most amazing job. The food was spectacular and the staff was so kind and helpful. I would highly highly recommend them to... Read More anyone ever. Thank you Thank you Thank you

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Rebekah B

We got so much more than a caterer from Bosc and Brie. Sue took amazing care of us and added nice touches to our centerpieces and gave of her personal time to accept our cake delivery before she was scheduled to be at the venue for setup. It was truly a class act all the way... Read More around and my husband and I couldn't have been happier we chose Bosc & Brie. The food was incredible and 4 months later our guests are still talking about it. Sue personally served our head table and made us truly feel like a king and queen for a day.

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Kendy S

Absolute amazing service - and the food was incredible! We got so many compliments!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Amanda S

Absolutely fantastic experience with this amazing company! We had braised short ribs, orange rosemary chicken, green beans, and garlic mashed potatoes(so amazing) buffet style at our wedding and butlered appetizers of brie tarts and bruschetta! The food was amazing and they... Read More helped with decorating and layout of our reception as well. Our winter wedding was more perfect than I ever imagined thanks to Bosc and Brie!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Anna C

Bosc + Brie provided excellent service. Cynthia was great, and helped us out tremendously from meeting with us before the wedding to set a time -line for the reception at Grange Insurance Audubon Center to setting out our center pieces day of.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Kayleigh A

I want to begin with Overall, the day was wonderful and I would still choose Bosc + Brie. Thank you to both Cynthia and Sue for making the transition smooth and I hardly had to worry about a thing. When I started the wedding planning process Bosc + Brie was one of the first... Read More things I booked. I had read wonderful reviews about Cynthia and to my surprise I was set to work with Cynthia for my wedding. They were accommodating and easy to work with. Three weeks before my wedding, I was notified that Cynthia, the Wedding Coordinator, was leaving the company and I would be working with Sue for the rest of my engagement and the evening of the wedding. Sue was super helpful and let us set up the day before and helped us decorate and everything- it was so nice of her to meet up at weird times for us to drop stuff off (like late after work). However, there were a few details that though minor had a big impact. For example, no pen at the guest book table, I had to ask for favors to be set out when I noticed they weren't way after dinner was over, and when I looked over at the cake table, I noticed people were eating the cupcakes before we were to cut the cake. Though these things seem small they were things that impacted part of the day. Our venue was the Jessing Center where Bosc +Brie are exclusive caterers. The facilities are wonderful. Clean and nice bathrooms, great open space that was perfect for our 130 guest wedding. I love that they allow you to supply your own alcohol and the food is good. They have plenty of options for food choice and room layout. We opted to rent the dance floor and I believe it was worth the extra money to do so. We also rented Chair covers and sashes through the venue which made it easy and seamless.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Jade W

I had a wonderful experience with Cynthia and the Bosc + Brie team from start to finish. Planning a wedding from across the country is not ideal, but Cynthia made everything so easy. She worked with my sisters and I to plan what ended up being the perfect party. She was always... Read More patient and excited to bring our wedding to life. She even accommodated our strange request to fire up the Xbox Kinect for our first dance. (We played a round of Disney Fantasia, Google it, it's the BEST game). Food excellent, service excellent, glasses filled. All in all a fantastic experience. I will definitely look to Cynthia and Bosc + Brie for my catering needs :-) Cynthia, we would have been lost without you!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Lauren K

My husband and I got married at the Grange Insurance Audubon Center this past July and had to use Bosc + Brie as our caterer as it is their exclusive caterer. Everything from Bosc + Brie was great! The food was amazing (we went with the lemon oregano chicken and the braised... Read More short ribs) and we are STILL getting compliments about how it was the best wedding food anyone has ever had, haha. They had a wide range of appetizers to pick from also. Their staffing was the bomb - the servers were quick and efficient and the bartenders had your drink ready before you even got to the bar. They really made our wedding a special day. If you have the option to use Bosc + Brie for any event please give them a try. We really loved working with them and would do it all over again!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Dannyle D

I was completely blown away by Bosc+Brie for our wedding day! From the moment I met Cynthia, I knew I was going to book with them. She was incredibly warm and made me feel like my big day was the most important thing on HER calendar for the next year. Lots of other catering... Read More places I met with treated me like I was just another number or some other event in their books - not Cynthia and not Bosc+Brie. She made me feel so important from the moment I emailed with her and she was never pushy which was very refreshing. Once I booked with them, I swear, Cynthia was a complete DREAM and took any appointment, email, phone call, meeting or text that I asked of her and did it with a smile on her face. She helped me think through so many big and little decisions that, as a bride, you can AGONIZE about thinking that are life or death and Cynthia let me vent and listened to me and then helped me come to a conclusion. I also really have to say how amazing the set up staff was as well as the bartenders and other waiters. I got SO many compliments about how incredible the staff was from our guests. They were professional and polite but also so FUN and you could really tell their personalities and how much they love what they do. Just wonderful! For food we did chicken Parmesan, cheese ravioli, red skin potatoes and green beans + a cesear salad and rolls. Everything really was delicious but I have to admit, I got the most compliments on the cesear salad and the ravioli! People LOVED the pasta and loved that we did a pasta as a main dish. All and all - I was BEYOND thrilled with how everything turned out for our big day and I had complete confidence in the team and Cynthia really put all of my nerves at ease. If you book with Bosc+Brie you will NOT be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Tiffany F

Cynthia from Bosc + Brie went above and beyond to help me plan my Grange Insurance Scioto Audubon wedding from Texas. She was always quick to respond and helped us every step of the way. They were also flexible in my menu options when needing to make it all nut free for my... Read More bridesmaid, and the food was delicious-- not your standard wedding food! I highly recommend working with Bosc + Brie.

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Ashley J

I can't say enough wonderful things about Bosc and Brie! We worked with Cynthia for our wedding at Walter Commons just this year at the end of July. Everything was done to perfection! We were able to enjoy our wedding day and not stress because we trusted them to handle... Read More everything for us, communicate with the other vendors, etc. People are still telling us it was the best wedding food they have ever had! The food really is great! Throughout the planning process, regardless of the topic, Cynthia was easy to get ahold of, quick to respond, and more than willing to offer her expertise and advice! I would highly recommend Bosc and Brie! I can't think of one thing that they could have done better to make our reception stress free for us and enjoyable for everyone! And honestly, having Cynthia there was such a stress reliever for me as the bride! Thank you Cynthia and everyone at Bosc and Brie!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Marija J

Bosc + Brie - When I began our hunt for a wedding caterer, to be honest, I was worried. Catering for 400 guests and to a group of people who are known EATERS, I was worried this was going to be difficult and insanely expensive. Luckily, we were partnered with Bosc + Brie! We met... Read More with our coordinator and INSTANTLY felt relieved! We went to a tasting and couldn't believe the food! It is E X C E L L EN T ...and not to mention IMPRESSIVE AND AFFORDABLE! All of our guests from the wedding couldn't say enough about our food! Again, I must say- it was all delicious! Also, I cannot thank Bosc + Brie enough for bringing Ashley into our lives to help us coordinate this whole event! Throughout the planning/set up/takedown/payment process, Ashley was extremely flexible and catered to our big-fat Macedonian wedding! It was more than we could hope for! Seriously, for brides and grooms looking for catering, you are doing yourselves a huge disservice if you do not choose these guys! Absolutely wonderful!!!! 10 out of 10! - Much love from the new Nikolovskis <3

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Karissa D

Bosc + Brie was absolutely amazing! Ashley was so easy to work with and helped us make our day perfect! Everybody raved about how wonderful the food was-- it was hot and fresh even though our venue didn't have a kitchen! The whole staff was kind and able to help us with whatever... Read More we needed! I could go on and on about how great Bosc + Brie was, and compared to the price of other caterers you get a lot more "bang for your buck". Definitely book them now!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Stacy W

We had our wedding at the Grange Audubon Center, and Cynthia was our coordinator between the venue and food. She was amazing to work with, and made everything look so wonderful. She was always quick to respond, and did a great job helping us on the day as well. The food is... Read More WONDERFUL, everyone complimented how delicious it was! The staff were so friendly and helpful, my husband and I are so delighted with how the day turned out because of them.

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Ashley K

We used bosc and brie for our wedding, and could not have chosen a better cateror. From the initial planning g, helping to set a timinexpensive of events, setting up the venue beautifully, preparing amazing food, and amazing service, they made our wedding perfect. Ashley went... Read More above and beyond to help me figure out details such as how to get everything to my venue (alcohol, decorations, ect) to layout of the tables and dance floor, making sure the tents were set up correctly, and communicating with our other vendors to make the day run smoothly. Bosc and brie were amazing to work with and we would highly recommend them. Our guests are still raving about how delicious the food was.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Connie K

This review is written from the Mother of the Bride’s perspective. Because of Marla Ruoff, event coordinator for Bosc & Brie, my daughter’s wedding was and will always be one of my most cherished memories. From the minute her father and I stepped into the hall we were in... Read More awe. It was like being transported into another world. The set up and decorations were breathtaking. The food was delicious and the serving staff was top notch. During the special activities, I noticed that they stood with their hands either folded in front or behind their back. This is something that I’ve seen at formal dining on cruise ships. Marla was a professional from the beginning and also touchingly kind in understanding what a special day this was for everyone involved. If your daughter or son are planning a wedding, encourage them to talk to Marla. Bosc & Brie will make their wedding a relaxed event where the Bride and Groom, parents and all guests can sit back and enjoy this special day. Did I cry at my daughter’s wedding, yes I did! At the end of the evening, I shed a few tears as Marla and Bosc & Brie made the day so amazing, I didn’t want it to be over.