Luxury - Award Winning - Perfect

60 minutes from New York City, the Bourne Mansion is the perfect location for the wedding of your dreams. With panoramic views, manicured gardens & extraordinary cuisine & service, your special day will be remembered for a lifetime.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Estate, Historic Venue

Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

500 Montauk Highway, Oakdale, NY

NYE Wedding

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Lauren L

We chose to celebrate our New Years Eve wedding at the Bourne Mansion. We could not have made a better choice! From the moment we stepped inside it felt like a fairytale. The mansion was decorated beautifully for the holiday season and the staff followed my crazy decorating... Read More requests perfectly. Miriam helped us along the way with some planning and choosing the menu. She was fantastic and she helped us make the right choices.. our guests are still talking about how delicious the food was! Steven, our maître d, and Nicolette, our bridal attendant, were amazing. They took care of us the entire night and paid such attention to detail. I am so thankful for all of their hard work. If I could do it all over again I would not have changed a thing! I highly reccomend the Bourne Mansion for the perfect wedding venue.

say yes to the bourne!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

The Bourne Mansion… WOW! When you drive up you think WOW! When you walk in you think WOW!! When you go to the tasting WOW! When you are the bride and groom and your guest walk in.. again another WOW!! I was the bride and the Matre D Steve and Faye (Bridal Attendant) service... Read More again was WOW!! Steve runs a tight ship and kept it everything beyond perfect! We felt like the Queen and King! Anything we wanted we had.. they provided us a huge spread of our own cocktail hour.. and even packed our favorites to go home with along with extra meals and tons and tons of cake!!! If you want the amazing service, the bourne is where it is at!! My guests have been raving about the food and the amazing service!! Nothing is a problem at the bourne!!! Top notch everything!! You want to impress…. The bourne is the answer!!! There is a reason why they are known for being the best!!! I was originally a Milleridge bride and then they had there issues I moved on to the bourne where I dealt with Mariam! She was amazing!! She answered all my questions for about 5 months and was always easy to get ahold of and easy to talk, she gave her opinon and her advice, she was always on point! She knows what she is doing!! Go Bourne! Go Bourne!!! Say WOW have the most amazing day of your life.. the Bourne is the Choice!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Jaclyn B

Our wedding on Nov 13, 2015 was a true fairytale at Bourne Mansion. From the second my Husband and I arrived we were treated like royalty from the entire staff. My vision completely came to life thanks to the amazing staff and my wedding day went truly perfect just how i always... Read More dreamed of. Miriam from day one was excellent and helped me plan the whole day perfectly. Any questions i had she replied to right away and was so helpful. Even when i had concerns about certain things she figured out ways to make me at ease. Steve was god sent to us on our wedding day. He kept the day SO organized and made sure my husband and I's every need was taken care of. From the cold rag on our necks when we got warm, to serving us every food at our cocktail house to us so we didnt have to run around. I couldnt have imagined our day without him. Our guests are still raving about our wedding how gorgeous the venue and how amazing the food was, and my husband and i cannot stop smiling. Thank you thank you thank you to the amazing staff! We could not have asked for more!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Mary B

A DREAM COME TRUE. I'm the mother of the bride and had the best experience at the Bourne Mansion. From the first time we saw the mansion we new that was the place for my daughters wedding. It is absolutely beautiful. We got the opportunity to work with Miriam who guided us... Read More through the process. With her knowledge and our vision the wedding turned out to be simply amazing. Miriam was so easy to work with and was very helpful with all our ideas and concerns. The day of the wedding we worked with Steve. He was the maître d. He was the Best! He was on top of everything. He allowed us to enjoy our daughters wedding. We did not have to oversee anything. Steve made sure we had everything we needed as well as the guest. (Of course the bride and groom) He is the BEST at what he does. Not only are the people great to work with but the food is AMAZING too! The day was perfect! I highly recommend the Bourne Mansion.

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Diana C

Our wedding at the Bourne Mansion was a complete dream come true. The mansion is simply elegant and it was so special having the entire mansion to ourselves. The majority of our guests told us it was THE BEST wedding they had ever attended. The staff is professional,... Read More accommodating and thorough. I am a perfectionist and a very detail oriented type of person and I was more then pleased with the way they set up the rooms on our wedding. Miriam is extremely helpful and gives great advise. Our guests were extremely complementary of the quality of food during the cocktail hour and our main meal. Our matradee Jake kept the night moving along, was organized and wanted to please our guests. Our wedding photos came out beautiful. There are so many areas in front, in the back and inside to take photos. I was not worried at all if it had rained on my day due to all the options for picture taking. We cannot thank everyone enough at the Bourne Mansion for such a perfect night. I would highly recommend the Bourne Mansion. It is worth every penny.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 ROSARIO C

THE BEST OF THE BEST....WE HAD OUR BATMAN AND CATWOMAN WEDDING HERE, COMPLETE WITH THE BATMOBILE, THE BAT COPTER, AND THE BAT MOTOR CYCLE AND ALL THE VILLAINS...IT WAS JUST A BLAST. TOP NOTCH SERVICE AND DETAIL.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Katie R

Our wedding at the Bourne Mansion in September 2014 was everything we had hoped for. The planning was seamless, thanks to Miriam and her team being very helpful and responsive. Between the scenic cocktail hour on the outside lawn and dinner and dancing in the elegant ballroom,... Read More the venue was one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been. The staff was incredible – Steve ran the wedding and he didn’t miss a beat!! He kept everything organized and moving at the right pace. The food was delicious and definitely exceeded our expectations. Our guests had a great time and were raving about the party afterwards. Thank you to the Bourne Mansion for helping to make our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Katie R

Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Sandra C

The minute I stepped into the Bourne Mansion, I knew it was the place I wanted to get married. Well, my dream came true. It was the most perfect day. Miriam and Steve were an absolute pleasure to work with. They did everything to make sure we would have our dream wedding.... Read More Definitely recommend having your wedding here!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Chelsea E

I had my wedding at Bourne this past September and it was a total dream come true. It was everything I could have wished for and more. The venue is beautiful, the food was great and the staff was very helpful. I loved how we had the entire place to ourselves, as did our... Read More guests. It was an amazing wedding!

Wedding

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Patsy C

My husband and I just got married there and we can't stop raving about how amazing Bourne Mansion was. The mansion itself is absolutely beauitful. The scenery is spectacular. From start to finish, the staff was incredible. Miriam helped us with planning and when it came down... Read More to the tail end, Steve was incredible. I was nervous in the beginning because I had gathered all this stuff together for decorating and no one asked how I wanted it decorated, I left some pictures. I showed up and the mansion was decorated with all the stuff better then I could have imagined. Steve ran the wedding reception so smoothly and beautifully, he was amazing. He overrides some of your choices for the better, he knows exactly what he is doing. Our personal attendant, Feige, was the best!!! She accommodates you the entire night. I can't say enough nice words about her. Those two were the BEST team together and made our wedding night the BEST night of our lives! I absolutely recommend the Bourne Mansion. Thank you, Steve, Feige, and Miriam..you guys are wonderful!

Best Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Meghan S

I used this venue for my wedding just recently and have nothing but positive things to say about the venue. All my guests raved about the venue and the food and the staff. The staff were great to work with and the whole day flowed smoothly and went off without a hitch. A couple... Read More hours before the wedding started we had a little issue with our florist and the Bourne Mansion staff had the issue taken care of before we could even do anything. The staff were easy to reach during the planning process and were more then willing to help out with planning and give little diy ideas that helped to make the wedding decorations unique. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this venue and if I were to do it all again I would choose this venue again. My wedding day was absolutely perfect and the venue was a big part of that!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 4/05/2015 Kelly C

Everything about Bourne Mansion was perfect, and the entire staff are pros, making the day easy on the couple and family. The food is amazing! Wouldn't have had it anywhere else :)

Great!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Keri S

loved it!

Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Lauren M

I could not have been happier with Bourne Mansion. Miriam and Ben were great to work with and always got back to me right away with any questions. They were so helpful. And I cannot even begin to explain how WONDERFUL Steve was on the day of the wedding. He made my day so stress... Read More free and I had full trust that if I was forgetting to do something he would be right on top of it. I did not have to think about anything. Before I chose to have my reception at Bourne Mansion I attended a wedding there and even as a guest I could see that he was on top of everything. He was so professional and very funny at the same time. The place is gorgeous and the food is great. I could not have asked for more. Thank you so much Steve, Miriam and Ben!

Handled everything flawlessly

Reviewed on 3/22/2014 Casandra R

The Bourne Mansion was everything we hoped for and more. The staff was attentive, professional, and thorough. There was no detail overlooked and nothing we wanted for. It seemed as though they would have jumped through hoops had we asked them too. I couldn't be happier with our... Read More experience.

Dream wedding venue

Reviewed on 2/03/2014 Keriann F

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Bourne Mansion on Nov 30, 2013. We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding. Ben was wonderful in helping us plan our day, going above and beyond to design a wonderful menu and event. Steve and his team knocked it out of... Read More the park the day of. All the details we discussed were perfectly executed. The venue was so beautiful, decorated for the holidays with all of our personal touches set up throughout exactly how we envisioned them. Everything went so smoothly, on time, no issues. The bartenders were fabulous, our own personal attendant Jennifer made sure we never went without anything. My husband and I, our bridal party and our guests never had to ask for anything, Steve and his team were always one step ahead. My guests did not stop raving about the food, the service and the beautiful venue. We had our dream wedding thanks to everyone at the Bourne. If you are considering an estate/mansion style wedding going with the Bourne is a no brainer!!! We can't thank them enough

Words cannot begin to describe...

Reviewed on 12/21/2013 Jessica R

My husband, Jonathan, and I were married at the Bourne Mansion this past Saturday, December 14, 2013. From the moment we began our interaction with Steve, we were assured that our wedding would be everything we dreamed of. In the end, it was, and so much more! Steve was... Read More phenomenal. Jonathan met with him the week before the wedding to go over the logistics, timeline and everything we would need to know for the day of. Going into the meeting, Jonathan was stressed and uncertain of how everything would fall into place. Coming back from the meeting, Jonathan couldn't stop raving about how wonderful, informative and helpful Steve was, and how he knew that with Steve by our side, everything was going to be amazing. He was right. The night of the wedding, Steve was there to make sure that everything looked perfect,ran smoothly and that we were treated like royalty the entire night. I have never felt so special. Steve had the timing of everything set so flawlessly that everybody knew exactly what should be happening and where they should be throughout the night. He was so personable and professional. He kept Jonathan and I comfortable and relaxed the whole night. We knew we were in good hands and that we could leave everything to Steve without worry that anything would go wrong. Steve lined up our wedding party for the ceremony and reception and instructed us all on how and when to walk into the rooms. He was not overbearing at all, he knew exactly what he was doing and he made sure that everything throughout the entire night was perfect. Not only did Steve make sure everything ran smoothly, he was also extremely attentive and treated Jonathan and I wonderfully. Whenever we came off the dance floor, Steve was there with cold napkins for us so that we could cool off. Whenever we went to sit down, he was there to pull out our chairs and help me to sit down in my dress. When Jonathan was unsure if he should take off his tuxedo jacket, Steve let him know when the proper time to do that would be, and helped him to remove it. He was there for us the entire time, guiding us through the night and making us feel as though we were the most special people in the room. He was extremely helpful, enjoyable to be around, personable, funny, and all around spectacular. We had such an amazing wedding. The Bourne Mansion was breathtaking, the food was phenomenal, and everyone who was there raved about the entire night. We heard from at least 5 different people that night that they would like to get married there as well (one of those people was our little flowergirl, but kids know as well as anyone when something is extraordinary, and she knew!) When we spoke with people afterwards, multiple couples responded to us by saying, "We got married at the Bourne Mansion too! Wasn't Steve great!?" He absolutely was. Everything was incredible! We couldn't be more pleased with our wedding night, with the Bourne Mansion, and with the treatment we received. My only regret is that it's over! I will never forget this night, and I just want to say thank you, so much, to everyone at the Bourne Mansion, and especially to Steve, for making our wedding night more amazing than we could ever have possibly dreamed of. Words cannot begin to describe how magical and spectacular our memories of this night will always be. Our guests have told us the same thing. Thank you again, and a million times over again, for making all of our wedding dreams come true, and more!

Complete Perfection

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Francesca M

My husband and I got married here a few weeks ago it was the most amazing and perfect night of our lives. Everything about our wedding from the decorations to the backdrop, the service to the food, was rated at the highest level. We continue to get calls from our guests raving... Read More about the unique, beautiful, and intimate location. This place is pricey, but if you can swing it in the off season or if you are getting married within the same year there are ways to get the price dropped a bit. Steve, our Maitr'd was the most wonderful man there! He truly took care of us in so many ways and made sure to be the liaison for our vendors so that we could fully enjoy every part of our night. You will fall in love with the spot as soon as you walk in and it is 110% completely worth it.

Bourne Mansion

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Jennifer G

Our wedding was held at Bourne Mansion on November 11, 2012. The entire event exceeded our every expectation! The mansion itself is stunning with endless charm throughout. Luckily for us, the mansion recently underwent various renovations that only add to its character. From... Read More the first moment we stepped inside Bourne Mansion, we knew this was the venue we had been searching for. On the day of our wedding, the attention to detail was nothing short of amazing. Steve, the maitred', and his staff conducted themselves in the most professional manner. The entire event ran seamlessly. After our ceremony, guests were greeted with champagne and led to the cocktail hour. Guests were in awe as they toured the different rooms available for our wedding. The cocktail hour offered a variety of stations with multiple offerings and various passed hors d'oeuvres. Everything was just delicious. My only regret is not being able to enjoy more of the food ourselves! As cocktail hour came to a close, our guests were led into the ballroom. You could actually hear the gasps as guests first encountered the sheer beauty of the room. When considering the high ceiling, ornate architecture and lighting, words just do not do this room justice. You must see it to truly experience it. From the cocktail hour to each dinner entree, the food was absolutely amazing. Our guests are still raving about the food and we are still receiving compliments. Throughout the entire event, the service was excellent. The wait staff was prompt and efficient. The bartenders were friendly and accommodating. Overall, the entire staff truly catered to our guests and it was very much appreciated! I can never thank everyone at Lessing’s and Bourne Mansion enough! I highly recommend Bourne Mansion to every bride without any hesitation!

An event never to be forgotten...

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Melonie B

The Bourne mansion made my wedding the event for my family and friends to talk about for years to come. It starts with the long dramatic driveway to the mansion. Steve was my maitre'd and he was so amazing. This was truly a well oiled machine but with 10 times more fun... Read More attached. I did my wedding on a Thursday so that I could have my experience and not spend way over my budget and no one would know the difference. Love, love, love.

Bourne mansion

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 Laurie M

Steve, our wedding coordinator was phenominal and thorough. If you want your wedding coordinated correctly, book him!

Spectacular Place; Spectacular Service

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Danielle C

We fell in love with Bourne the first time we saw it. If you want an old world elegance and a gorgeous venue full of character, this is your place. It is expensive (I had to work 3 jobs from April through mid September, often going from one to the other in the same day, just to... Read More pay my share), and there were lots of times during planning that I felt ill over the money (I was raised on backyard appetizers only receptions). But I am SO GLAD that we went the extra mile! It was stunning; so unique and different and worth every penny. The service is unparalleled (the wait staff comes out in formation and everyone at the table gets served at once...it looks like a Broadway dance number), and Steve the Maitre D' is over the top amazing. He was everywhere we needed him to be before we needed him to be there. He guided us through the event seamlessly and really kept the whole evening right on track! My only gripe is that I was promised a vegetarian tart (a lot of my friends and I are vegetarians) and instead I got the typical green beans and potatoe wedding veggie meal, but the rest of the food was great and people are still raving about the food, so in the scheme of things that is pretty small. I would definitely recommend the Bourne!!

loved this place

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 Marissa K

Great venue, great food. Get the lighting package. Its a rip off..%750 but all my pics came out dark thats my only complaint..and the acoustics suck

Bourne Mansion =EXCELLENT

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Kimberly D

I don't even know where to begin... I guess I should start by saying I literally had the wedding of my dreams. The Bourne Mansion is soooo beautiful and all of our guests are still calling to tell us how amazing this venue was. As soon as I walked in there I knew I had to have... Read More it there. And since then, they did renovations. The driveway was renovated, new grass and pavement were added to drive up, two bars were placed inthe mansion(instead of rolling bars), some of the walls were painted, the floor in the ballroom was redone and the lighting outside at night looks fabulous (I'm probably leaving out things they did). The organ was taken out which was sad but actually worked out amazing because the DJ was placed under the alcove made for more dancing room. The food was phenomenol!!! All the guests said so as well. Plus, my husband and I were given one of each dinner on our menu to take home with us that night so we tried it all and the chicken, filet mignon, and the shrimp and they were all so good. The cookies and pastries I figured would be just "whatever" items for dessert but they were actually gourmet and sooo good!!I'm really not one to write reviews because I feel I rarely see service that goes above and beyond today. But Steve Melita my maitre D and Nicolotte my bridal attendant both delivered service that words cant even describe. I felt like they were part of my family because their hearts and souls were into making that night so special and making sure it ran smoothly. They made sure we ate and made sure my parents ate too. Nicolette was stainding behind my husbands chair with his jacket during the times he needed to put it back on. She busseled my dress like a pro, she came up to us during cocktail hour and made sure we tried all the food and if not, she delivered it to us. Steve was wetting my neck after dancing to cool me off. We both never NOT had a drink in our hands. They took care of our families and wedding party too. They told us at all times what we needed to do and when and they were nice people to deal with on top of it. One of my guests didn't know their filet mignon had sauce on it and Steve approached HER and returned her dinner for a plain filet mignon. People raved about the cocktail hour and all the food and the Pretzel stand was a HUGE hit. Steve and Nicolette made this night amazing for my husband and I and our families and I could cry just thinking of how wonderful they were. My guests also told me how nice the bartenders were as well. Miriam at Lessings was so very helpful as well before the wedding. I would call her with any questions and she responded timely and effectively and always gave a great opinion if I ever questioned anything. I really enjoyed working with her as well. So if you are even questioning or doubting whether to have your wedding here...don't think for another second because your dreams will come true like mine did!!