Celebrating over 75 years of floral expertise!

Let Braach's Flowers make your special day truly one of a kind with our talented floral designers and wedding experts. We are a family owned and operated flower shop that gives your wedding the extra attention it needs and we cater to all budgets and styles. Let us turn your dreams into a reality.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1 North Water Street, Norwalk, CT (203) 866-5963
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Shannon W

Linda and everyone at Braach's was SO helpful for my wedding. She is full of great advice on absolutely everything wedding related - she saved me SO much stress. My flowers came out even better than I imagined, and they did an awesome custom Italian candy bar for us that turned... Read More out to be a huge hit. I'm still getting compliments on everything!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Kendra B

Braach's did an outstanding job with the flowers for my wedding and Bridal Shower! Linda, Amanda, and staff listened to my vision and more than made it come true. The flowers were vibrant and unique. They were always helpful with whatever questions I had. The best part is they... Read More were just as excited as I was to get married! You will not be disappointed if you choose Braach's as your florist!

Great Service and Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Kimberly T

I had to use an in-house florist for my reception centerpieces, but chose to use Braach’s House of Flowers for my bouquets. Linda went above and beyond my expectations! I described my vision to her and she designed beautiful bouquets. She was even in contact with my in-house... Read More florist so they could coordinate the look for my wedding day. I would highly recommend her to other brides looking for great service from a knowledgeable florist.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Meghan G

Braach's did a beautiful job with the flower bouquets and boutonnieres at our wedding. During our first sit down, I showed them what I had in mind for our flowers (thanks, Pinterest!). They had some great photo books and were able to help me dial in on what I was looking for.... Read More The morning of our wedding when the flowers were delivered, I was in awe. They were EXACTLY what I had hoped for! Their pricing is very reasonable for what you get, and they are extremely helpful. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Nick M

I cannot say enough great things about Linda and Braach's! I got married on Sept 30th in Westport CT and the flowers were stunning. My bridesmaid's bouquets were full of white roses and a hint of greenery to make for a whimsical bouquet. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous.... Read More Linda was the best to work with the months leading up to the wedding. She is so much fun and talented. She also put together a gorgeous arrangement for my bridal shower that lasted for weeks!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Ellen K

We initially selected Braach's because Linda offered the lowest estimate and we liked her friendly approach. She was also flexible and that was appealing. But ultimately, we were disappointed with what we got and would have made a different choice for a florist. One flower... Read More arrangement did not arrive at our ceremony site (this was somewhat corrected, as Linda has since refunded us for this item when she was alerted to the mistake). However, we also paid to upgrade our wedding canopy from the initial estimate, and did the same for our centerpieces. This was a big mistake as no upgrades were observable at all. The wedding canopy looked sparser than inspiration photo we started with and did not satisfy some of the basic preferences we had discussed. The centerpieces, which had been upgraded from the sample I reviewed in the store, actually looked smaller and more worn/tired than the sample that had been shown to me. Although the cost estimate sounded good on paper, the value was not there. As to flowers, it looked like we made a super budget choice, when in fact we spent what was still a sizable amount of money. I would recommend either going with a supermarket or splurging a little bit for a grander effect.

2017-10-18T12:17:26 Response from the vendor

We had discussed that the wedding canopy that was selected had a value double the size of the budget. Though the bride increased the budget on the estimate by a small amount, it still was not enough to be able to create the inspiration photo.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Mary-Nicole D

Linda was fantastic! She is a straight shooter - tells it like it is, but is still willing to do whatever you'd like her to do. She helped us select flowers that are in season to save money and also even worked with us in measuring specific vases to make our vision come to life.... Read More She was very responsive and even gave me her personal cell to call her if I ever needed her. I loved working with her every step of the way. Our final pricing came out higher than the estimate, but still worth every penny

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Kristen S

Linda at Braach's is great to work with! She really understood what we wanted and helped us come up with the perfect arrangements to go with our wedding theme. Braach's did our bridal party flowers, table arrangements and decorated the arch and chairs for our outdoor ceremony.... Read More Flowers were beautiful!!

Great Vendor

Reviewed on 6/08/2014 Laura L

Linda was great to work with. She is very professional while also being friendly and personable. Emails were always responded to, even if it took a few days. The flowers were beautiful and delivered on-time. Our boutonnieres were not the flowers I expected, but they were pretty... Read More nonetheless. The delivery guy even offered to call about having them changed, but we said it really didn't matter. The centerpieces were a mix of the flowers I really wanted and a simpler flower in order to keep costs down. I wish that hadn't had to be the case, but they were beautiful anyway.

Loved my flowers

Reviewed on 11/02/2013 Happy B

We used Braach's for our bridal party flowers and loved them. Linda really understood what I was going for and I was really happy with the end product. The only hiccup that happened was my bridesmaids flowers, mine, and my family's flowers were supposed to go to the hotel while... Read More the groom and his groomsmen and family's flowers were supposed to go to the church. The delivery guy was told to drop everything off to the hotel. He was a little confused but helped bring the guy's boutonnieres to the church so it all worked out. I got so many compliments on the flowers and I am just so happy with what we got. I got the bouquet I always envisioned, and all of the flowers were beautiful. Linda was really easy to work with.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Toni M

Linda at Braach's gave us beautiful flowers for our wedding and was easily able to turn our vision into a reality. The one draw back is that they are a very busy shop and a little hard to get a hold of. The set up of some of our specific flowers on the day of the wedding was... Read More not executed as promised.

Very Happy With Service & Floral Design

Reviewed on 10/16/2010 Kate L

I met with Linda at Braachs and she definitely understood what I was going for as well as my budget. She was very knowledgable about flowers, and also offered to do a sample centerpiece for me two days before my wedding which helped with my nerves. The ribbon used on the sample... Read More was not what I wanted, and she was able to get the PERFECT color and size for the actual day, so I was very impressed that she came through in a pinch. Overall the flowers were very beautiful.

Linda Vinci

I have been a wedding florist for half my life ever since studying horticulture in college. I focus on the individuality of every couple that walks through our door and have the passion and experience that it takes to turn their vision into a spectacular reality.