Planning + Design + Event Management

We are firm believers that a couple's engagement and wedding day should be, in a word, fun! We are seasoned professionals with big hearts, and our clients can expect well-designed celebrations, simplified decision-making, and smooth execution. From the beginning of our wedding-planning relationship, to the moment we tuck you (and a few extra slices of wedding cake) in your exit vehicle at the end of the wedding, we are there to bring your vision to life – and throw a pretty, darn fabulous party in the process!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Atlanta, Charlotte, & Destination (704) 718-2312
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Sarah D

Having Brianne McMullan as my wedding planner was the best decision I made for my Wedding. Immediately, I gained an honest, reliable and experienced friend in the planning process. Brianne had a wealth of knowledge on wedding planning in Atlanta, had creative ideas and solutions... Read More for issues that arose, and stayed on top of every detail for us. Looking through pictures, I am amazed at and so grateful for how everything turned out. From our initial planning meeting to her waving me goodbye from the reception, Brianne was there for me every step of the way. Her hard work and dedication allowed my mom and I to focus on the decisions being made and to avoid getting caught up in all the nitty gritty details. When we were stumped, she was able to give great advice and guidance. I truly appreciate everything Brianne did to make my wedding planning experience easy and fun. She took my vision for the Wedding and built upon it in a way that made the Wedding everything I wanted and that much more. I also can't express how thankful I was for her assistance on the Big Day. She allowed my parents and me to fully enjoy the day without having to worry about any of the last minute items, and even packed up extra cake for me to enjoy later! It will be a day my husband and I remember always!

2017-01-29T14:36:29 Response from the vendor

Sarah - working with you, Tim, and your family was such a joy, and I am so thankful you trusted me with your day! It was beautiful!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Trish O

Brianne was fabulous coordinating my daughters wedding. She is extremely detailed, organized, and has wonderful ideas to make your wedding special. She set up a timeline for us, guided us through the rehearsal, scheduled the entire wedding day and coordinated with our vendors,... Read More seamlessly handled our last minute changes due to weather, plus so much more. She was right there every step of the way to make sure everything ran smoothly. Best decision we made for the wedding!

2017-02-21T21:27:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a joy working with you!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Amanda E

Brianne was amazing! From the first time we met her, we knew she was going to be the best wedding planner for us and really allow us to enjoy our day. Brianne was organized, approachable, and very easy to talk with and connect with over e-mail and on the phone. Brianne went... Read More above and beyond and really helped me find the appropriate vendors and even suggested shops to look for a wedding dress based on my budget. She was full of so much knowledge and information that she was truly invaluable to us during this process. She really helped keep important dates and timelines at the forefront of our minds and took charge the day of and things were seamless. Everything went better than we even expected! From setting things up to helping pack items up at the end, Brianne was there! Not only was she an amazing wedding planner but, she was calm and collected and really helped us remain calm and focus on each other during our day. She had a very, very important role for us on the day of our wedding and she surpassed all expectations. She fulfilled all of the things she said she would and more! The best thing was that she was also very fun to be around and is a very kind and genuine person. We loved working with Brianne and highly recommend her to anyone else looking for someone to help make their wedding day dreams come true! Thank you Brianne!!!

2017-02-14T13:52:21 Response from the vendor

Amanda - working with you and Armand was such a pleasure! I am so glad that you think so fondly on your day, and your words are so, so sweet. Thank you for trusting me with your day!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Caroline R

My husband and I met with Brianne and immediately knew we had found our wedding planner. From the beginning, Brianne answered all of our questions and was only a call or a text away. She was always open to our suggestions and preferences but provided guidance based on her... Read More experience. Our big day was stress free and was exactly what we dreamed of due to having Brianne as our planner.

2017-01-30T08:42:02 Response from the vendor

Caroline - working with you and Rob throughout the planning process was a blast, and your wedding was amazing! Thank you for trusting me with your big day.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Amanda R

When you first met your fiancé, if you're like me, there were likely a few questions that you considered: 1. Are our personalities compatible? 2. Do we have a similar vision for our lives? 3. Can I trust this person? An affirmative answer to these three questions ultimately... Read More sets you up for a successful relationship and marriage. They can also be used to help you find the perfect partner in wedding planning. Are our personalities compatible? When I met Brianne, we immediately hit it off. I think Brianne is one of those people who instantly becomes friends with everyone she meets. Do we have a similar vision? Brianne was so helpful throughout my planning process, recommending vendors and providing ideas, even though I was handing the pre-planning on my own. She really "got me" when I explained what I was looking for. Can I trust her? As a public relations professional, I am no stranger to event planning, vendor management and organization. I had heard and was convinced (rightly so!) that I needed a day of planner to help everything run smoothly on my wedding day. As you might have guessed, I can be a bit "type A." Brianne was so on top of things and organized throughout the whole process I was able to completely relinquish control and not worry about anything on my wedding day. Because I had Brianne there to handle everything, I was able to feel relaxed and totally present with my groom and guests throughout my entire wedding day. After our wedding day, as my husband and I reflected on the day, we couldn't get over how big of an impact Brianne had. My husband put it best when he said "Brianne was the one aspect of our wedding that was absolutely worth every penny we spent!"

2017-01-29T14:37:23 Response from the vendor

Amanda - I really can't express how much these sweet words mean to me! You and Jonathan were so amazing to work with, and your beautiful wedding was so much fun to be a part of!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Pat R

My daughter was married last November. I am still hearing from guests and the one comment that is consistent is that it was "the best wedding I've ever been to!" Brianne McMullan was our wedding consultant and these comments are a tribute to her. It was a perfect day! The... Read More better the planning the less likely you are to have hick-ups during your special day. Brianne provided top notch vendors to choose from. She was ever mindful of budget. When we were in doubt she always had great suggestions or alternatives. She was always flexible in meeting times and places. At all times, Brianne was pleasant and professional. The day of the wedding, all we had to do was enjoy the day. She took care of EVERYTHING! We were so lucky to have Brianne as our consultant. If you are planning your special day, please do yourself a favor and contact Brianne. You will never regret your choice and you will forever know that you gave your daughter her perfect day.

2017-01-29T13:04:51 Response from the vendor

Pat, you and Jennifer were such a joy to work with. From our first consult to the end of the wedding night, I enjoyed every moment. I wish all of you the very best!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Anna Kay G

Planning a wedding is like taking on a full-time job - in addition to the jobs most of us already have. Not only that, but trying to sort through the hundreds (sometimes thousands!) of possible vendors is not a task for the faint of heart. Cue Brianne: though I hired her to be... Read More my day-of coordinator, she handled so much before the big day that it absolutely could not have happened without her. After meeting and discussing my style, wants, and dreams, Brianne was able to choose about two vendors in each category for me to decide between. She caught my vision and knew exactly the vendors to recommend that suited my aesthetic and were within my budget. I ended up with a team of the most wonderful vendors all because of Brianne's rockstar planning. Not to mention she handled the rentals and a million other details for us. It's hard put a price tag on all the sanity we saved just from having her as our planner!

2017-01-25T13:01:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you Anna Kay! Your day was so special and it was a joy being a part of it all.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Shannon O

Brianne was amazing! She made sure the wedding went off without any problems and kept everyone in line (including my lovable but crazy aunt). We got “day of” services however she was involved before by creating a thorough timeline and vendor list with receipts and upcoming... Read More payments. My mother and I were getting very overwhelmed with the wedding planning and she had a great deal of experience and helped us get it together. She also attended the rehearsal where she told us how to walk down the aisle properly and where to stand. Things that my mother and I hadn’t even thought of. Then during the event she made sure all the vendors showed up on time and knew where to go. She was very knowledgeable of the venue and the staff since she has been a wedding planner for several years and has already worked several events at this venue and with all the vendors I chose. Made things very easy. I was extremely happy with the services she provided. Just a joy to work with.

2017-01-25T13:01:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Shannon! I had such a wonderful time working with you and your family. I wish all the best to you and your family!

Brianne McMullan

I'm Brianne - the heart behind Brianne McMullan Events. After spending many years in the world of education, I left teaching to pursue a passion for weddings, and I haven't looked back since. I have found that this career is a happy combination of my strengths: creativity, organization, and supporting people. Since 2014, my goal has been to provide couples with bold and unique wedding designs while maintaining a family-like, personalized, and fun planning environment. Nothing thrills me more than doing life with my clients and watching them become the happiest hosts on their wedding day!