Book Your Wedding with BRICK

A BALLROOM IN SAN DIEGO, CA

Located at the intersection of rustic charm and flexibility, Brick is anything and everything that you want it to be. Turn the large open space into a standard banquet hall or decorate it for a traditional wedding ceremony. From tables and chairs to the bar, the setup is completely up to you.

While you have the ability to put your personal stamp on Brick, the San Diego building’s charm still manages to take center stage. The exposed brick walls create a lovely backdrop for photos, and those photos are even better when the photographer uses the natural light that streams in through over 90 windows. The hip space has high vaulted ceilings with rafters that you can use to hang decorations, and you also have the option of hanging signs and other decorations on the walls.

Creativity is key when holding an event at Brick. Your imagination is the only thing holding you back.

When you book a wedding or reception at Brick, you get a personal client concierge at your service. The concierge helps plan the event and represents your interests on the wedding day. From dealing with vendors to ensuring everything is in order, this takes a lot of stress off your shoulders.

Regarding the vendors, choose from your own or use the venue’s Epic Vendor list. Brick has vetted all of the vendors on the list and only includes those that meet the venue’s demands. The vendor list contains of a variety of vendors, including food trucks that park on-site during the ceremony and reception.

Your rental lasts for 24 hours, starting at 10 a.m. the day of your wedding. You’ll need to have the space cleaned out by 10 a.m. the following morning.

While Brick lets you use the space for a rehearsal prior to the event, you need to schedule it three to four weeks in advance and work around other bookings. Events take priority over rehearsals.

Brick isn’t your typical event space, so it doesn’t have your typical perks. Instead, it offers some features that are hard to find with wedding and reception space. For instance, vehicles fit inside of the space. You do need to get preapproval to bring your vehicle in for your wedding or reception, so talk to the staff before you drive in.

In addition, Brick offers:

• All-night access without noise restrictions
  • Market lights
  • Roll-up door

It also provides some extras for an additional fee. Add photo booths, chairs, tables, linens and exterior restrooms to your package if needed.

Your next event starts here...

Step outside the cookie cutter ballroom and into a space that allows you the freedom to get creative. BRICK's expansive interior exudes charm, texture, originality and character. It’s large, open and raw, yet at the same time, contemporary, clean and cozy. Vaulted ceilings give you room to breathe. The original brick walls give you a natural but urban feel that’s unique to any event space. And, with over 100 windows, there is abundant natural light to create an incredible ambiance. Celebrate long into the night under the soft glow of market lights with 24 hour rental periods and dine on the delectable food from the caterer of your choosing. Welcome to the BRICK experience.

Ballroom, Museum, Historic Venue, Loft

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings

2863 Historic Decatur Road, San Diego, CA

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Michelle C

Great Venue!! The size of the space is perfect for a wedding or event. You have the freedom to choose your own vendors for your event with this venue. If you pay extra for the Brick Coordination, you'll be completely stress free!! Trust me it's worth it! They help out with... Read More everything and the coordinators are so friendly!! The location is perfect!! Right in the middle of Liberty Station. I had my wedding here just a few weeks back and it was a dream!! I couldn't be happier with my selection for the big day!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Andee G

I cannot say enough nice things about both the location and staff at Brick. My husband and I had a very long engagement but that didn't stop Ashleigh Glod and Victoria LaHood from being available every step of the way. They are impressively detail oriented and organized. They... Read More have a very balanced approach of asking you for your opinions and also making decisions when it comes to questions from vendors (for the record, I trusted every single one of their decisions- they have impeccable style when it comes to big events!) They were in contact with all of my vendors, created a beautiful timeline (complete with pictures of my husband and myself), and went out of their way to make me feel relaxed and excited about my wedding instead of stressed and scrambling. I would (and already have) recommended Brick and their coordination team to any of my close friends or family planning a wedding/ event. Brick, itself, is a centralized location with a ton of good photo-ops close by. It's layout is so open that I felt like I was with each of our guests the whole night. I am so pleased with my decision to go with Brick!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Brie R

Such an amazing and magical experience! There is not enough good things I can say about this venue or their coordination team! Working with Ashleigh was so enjoyable and made the process far less stressful. I had the most relaxed morning and wedding day thanks to this team. The... Read More place itself is incredible with the brick and the location is becoming very popular! An overall amazing experience and perfect venue!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Tara M

this is a spectacular wedding venue. you get it for 24 hours so the party can go ALL night and wow my family loved it. it's BYOB and pick your own caterer which is so fantastic. Just make sure every single vendor has a license because it is required.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Blanche M

LOVE this venue! As soon as we toured we knew this was the place for us. I love the look of the building and the fact that you get to personalize everything. Ashleigh and Victoria were superstars and we couldn't have done this without them!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Becki L

Where do I begin when it comes to my love for BRICK?! The venue, in my humble opinion, sells itself - it's a blank canvas to make your own, but with enough beauty and character to inspire you/ your theme and dream. The flexibility offered - from choosing your own vendors to... Read More designing your own event hours and flow - is priceless. Where the real value comes in is with the BRICK coordination team - we're talking Superwoman (Ashleigh) and a team of Wonderwomen (Chantal and Victoria). While you're technically hiring a 'month of' team, they are by your side right from the moment you sign the contract, and are an invaluable resource along the way (especially for those of us who had ZERO idea what they were doing when it comes to wedding planning) - from assistance with reviewing contracts and navigating a complex web of vendors, to helping manage vendor communication and offering 'bride therapy' on a regular basis. They took a bride's blurry vision and dozens of boxes of stuff, and I walked into the wedding of my dreams - I honestly still don't know how they did it, but I am eternally grateful. As icing on the cake, they will go the extra mile for you in any way they can - and in my case, that was making a homemade aisle runner that I was unable to find the time to make myself. I can say without hesitation that they are the best investment you can make alongside a wedding at BRICK, and I will consider them my wedding superheroes for life!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Kristine B

Amazing. We could not say enough about this venue & the people that work there. Our wedding day was perfect... better than we could have ever imagined it to be. Thank you BRICK!!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Jenilee S

This venue is absolutely amazing and the Brick crew are beyond helpful, nice and funny!! I have to say first off, I searched all over for a venue that met my dream wedding and the Brick was the first one we looked at. We met with Tim, he told us about the venue and we did about... Read More a 5 min walk through and then signed the contract on the spot. Tim was so funny and nice and bc of him and his pup Riley, we were sold and never looked back!! I had my wedding there on Saturday, Nov 14 and it was beyond perfect. Being able to use the venue for 24 hours was a Godsend. Working with Tim, Kylie, Ashleigh, and Patrick was the most pleasurable experience and they were super helpful and responded quickly to every single email. They were so accommodating which relieved so much stress. We were able to bring in our own alcohol, entertainment, catering company, EVERYTHING!! There were no rules that required you to use their vendors and we never felt uncomfortable if we chose to use an outside vendor. The space itself is a gorgeous, blank canvas and whatever your vision is, this venue will make it a reality. Ashleigh was our "day of" go-to girl and she was fantastic. She was on point taking care of the photo both which Brick provides for the most reasonable price and she made sure everything ran smoothly, which it did. I could go on with positive, rave reviews but the simple fact of the matter is this venue is PERFECT!! It is gorgeous, dreamy and exceeded all of our expectations. And the magnificent crew made our dream wedding come true. Thank you Brick for everything!! I could never thank you enough!! Jenilee and Jeff