Congratulations!

The Bridal Connection is a full service bridal shop serving Colorado and the Front Range for over 25 years. We have dedicated ourselves to providing personalized service, quality merchandise, and exceptional selection. Our consultants enjoy working with each bride, groom, and wedding party to ensure a unique shopping experience. Taking care of our customers is our number one goal. We carry nearly 200 sample bridal gowns from many different designers. In addition, we have bridesmaids, flower girl, mother and special occasion gowns, as well as tuxedo rentals and many accessories. We are located in Longmont, Colorado, nestled against the Rocky Mountains. We look forward to working with you soon!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Plus Size Available, Rentals, Fashion

1515 Main St , Longmont, CO (303) 772-2047
PINTEREST

Bridal Gown

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Caitlin B

Bridal connection was a great bridal salon to find my gown! They organize by style and let you look around to pick gowns to try on. I did not feel pressured to try on dresses out of my budget at all! They suggested alterations for me, stored my dress, and steamed it before the... Read More wedding. Fabulous service and great people!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Megan H

Bridal Connection was amazing! I was picking all the wrong dresses but they helped lead me in the right direction. I found my PERFECT wedding dress and was so happy with how professional they were! Go check them out!

Dream Bridal Experience

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Tara B

Cindy and Kimberly were angels! From the moment I set foot in the store, you'd have thought I was the only bride there! I'd call and say, 'Hi Cindy, its Tara', and they knew who I was! Very personal service at all times! Their selection is great! I ordered my bridesmaid... Read More dresses and suit rentals through them. More importantly, when I found my flower girl dress and they didn't have it, they worked with another shop to make it happen! Their expertise and customer service was above and beyond excellent in every facet!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Alyssa W

What a great experience working with Cindy at the Bridal Connection! Cindy listened to my likes and dislikes of every dress I tried on and ended up picking out the dress I fell in love with! She is professional, so nice and makes the entire process easy. The dresses are top... Read More quality and reasonably priced. Thank you so much Cindy!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kimberly G

Amazing shop! Cindy is the best at her job, always willing to help! Our wedding was beyond beautiful! Wouldn't have gone anywhere else!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Brianna S

I could not have asked for a better dress shopping experience than what I received at The Bridal Connection. This was the third and the last store I visited in two days. The atmosphere helped put me at ease and I was never once rushed through my long decision making process. The... Read More staff was so helpful and courteous as I decided on my dress and each time I came back into the store. My mom got her dress for the wedding there too. That experience was just as pleasant. I highly recommend The Bridal Connection for the atmosphere, staff, selection, and value.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Felicia E

Cindy and her crew was amazing from the moment I walked in the door the first time! They knew who I was every time I came in as well. They made me feel so special and got me so excited every time I went in there. They did a magnificent job and I couldn't ask for more! It wasn't... Read More like going into a bridal store but having family help you out! .I can honestly say they are indeed the best around

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Brenna D

I LOVE Bridal Connection! The staff and the selection are wonderful and you don't have to deal with big city prices. Both my sister and I got our wedding dresses here and so they even gave me a 10% family discount. I 100% recommend the Bridal Connection to any Colorado bride!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Meghan C

Kimberly and Cindy were wonderful to work with. Not only did they help me find he most amazing dress, but we got out suspenders and bow ties too! They worked really hard to make sure every detail of your outfits were perfect! Love them! I highly recommend them to any bride or... Read More groom.

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Megan L

I got my dress on the sale rack, and it needed no altering whatsoever. That was sheer luck. But the staff at the Bridal Connection are not pushy, they aren't there to get money in their pockets, they are simply there to help you find a dress for your day that YOU love and that... Read More YOU feel good in - not the most expensive one in the store. The owner (I believe Cindy is her name) was there with my parents and me and was so sweet and patient. My dress was perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Melissa D

My best friend and I went to the Bridal Connection earlier today to find a wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses. From the moment we came in, Cindy was a joy to work with. We had never looked before our visit and she made the process exciting and fun. She was also patient,... Read More listened to our feedback, had great suggestions and a wide selection of dresses. Most of all, she really makes you feel like your wedding is as important to her as it is to you. I HIGHLY recommend Cindy and the Bridal Connection to any and all brides. You will feel right at home.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Stacey H

Unbelievable service and exceptional variety for all budgets! Cindy is truly amazing and provided us with the best service I could have asked for. She was knowledgeable about styles and helped me find my dream dress. I am beyond pleased and will be referring her to everyone I... Read More know!! Thank you thank you!!

Love my gown!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Breanna B

Bridal Connection was my first and last stop in finding my perfect wedding gown! They had great consultants that truly wanted to help me find the perfect dress. Brandi was wonderful! They had a great selection of dresses to choose from. I HIGHLY recommend brides to go check out... Read More Bridal Connection.

Great experience!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

I found Bridal Connection through a friend who was married the year before I was. The shop has a great selection of dresses and they really helped me stay within my budget and didn't push me to look at dresses I knew were too much money. I really appreciated their patience,... Read More input, and professionalism. I would highly recommend this shop and their staff. I was IN LOVE with my dress and never wanted to take it off!!!!

The owner is wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Sara

I was on dress #2 when I walked into Bridal Connection and it was the BEST choice for me! I was lucky to have Cindy the owner helping me out. She understood my dilema with my first purchase and guided me toward what would look the best for my figure and budget. I was able to... Read More find my perfect "say YES to the dress"! I was able to purchase the floor sample because ordering was not an option due to my short time line. She was even able to give me a discount on the dress. I was so grateful for Cindy..she saved my day!!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Kristen W

From the moment I walked in to the Bridal Connection, I felt comfortable and welcomed. I didn't go to another dress shop. Cindy was amazing to work with. She is bright and cheerful and you can tell that she loves what she does. Working with Cindy and her crew was a pleasure.... Read More Thank you ladies so much for all of your help! I absolutely LOVED my dress!

Cindy is amazing!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Teresa L

I have had the most fantastic experience with the Bridal Connection! I purchased a beautiful bridesmaids dress here for a friend's wedding one year ago (amazing) and after looking for my own wedding dress in both California and Colorado I was so pleased to find the dress of my... Read More dreams here! The dresses are all priced in a range that could satisfy any budget conscious fiance and their selection is large without being overwhelming and generic. Their dresses range from traditional to modern/unique and as opposed to some boutiques I was able to find several different styles that all would have been amazing. Their communication is great and I was never worried about when my dress would come in or when alterations would need to be made, as a first time bride they walked me through every step of the way - including non-dress related questions! The whole staff is wonderful but Cindy truly made shopping for my dress an incredible experience, her customer service is what set this shop apart from every other. Whatever I needed or questions I had she was happy to help, if I had to do it all over again I would absolutely go back to the Bridal Connection!

wonderful service!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Emma R

I could not have been happier with the Bridal Connection! They were incredibly helpful from the get go and even orchestrated not only having my dress sent to me out of state for fittings but then happily got it pressed for me on a short turn around time just before the wedding!... Read More Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Christen M

Kimberly helped me when buying my dress at Bridal Connections. It was an amazing experience. My mom and I went with out an appointment on a Friday morning. We had the place to ourselves. I am not a size 0 bride yet Kimberly made me feel comfortable in everything I tried on. I... Read More had a very small budget and tight timeline (of 4 months). My dress came in early and they held everything at their store until a few days before. My only Negative is DON'T use their recommended seamstress. My dress alterations were not completed on time and I had to be sown into my dress- at the end of the day it is about saying your vows to the person you love in front of the people you love. - don't fret.- maybe it was a fluke but either way I do recommend Bridal Connections.

The perfect vendor for the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 1/29/2015 Crystal C

I had an amazing experience at The Bridal Connection and would recommend them to anyone looking for "the dress." They have a great variety of dresses and a good range of prices to fit any budget. Very friendly and I felt comfortable shopping there from moment one.

Could Not Be Happier!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Elizabeth K

My experience at the Bridal Connection was everything I could have dreamed, and more. We bought my wedding gown here and also rented tuxedos for the groom/groomsmen here. The owner, Cindy, is wonderful and so are the rest of the staff. Everyone is kind and knows exactly what... Read More they are doing. I found the dress of my dreams here, and it was stunning on my wedding day. I will be back to have it preserved very soon!

Bridal Connection

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Sandy F

This place was amazing!! I had found my dress at another place in Belmar and was not positive on it yet. So I took a day and found out bridal connection had the same one, which was closer to me, so we decided to go and try it on again. It was a definite, but what really... Read More helped us decide was the price. It was $900 Less the then store in Belmar for the EXACT same dress!! Cindy is the sweetest woman, and all her staff is so helpful! The guys also got their tux's here, and they came out perfectly!

Best place for all your needs

Reviewed on 10/02/2014

the service is amazing here. Everyone went above and behond for all our needs. We got everything for the wedding we needed from my dress, bridesmaids dresses and all the tuxedos! Totally recommend it!

Stunning Dress!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Amy H

Dress was absolutely beautiful!!! Shop owner is very professional, and the gals are very helpful!! My one complaint would be about the seamstress who altered it. She is associated with the shop but is an independent business. The bustle broke halfway through reception and the... Read More belt she tacked on the hips sagged in the front so I had to snip the stitches anyway and double stick tape the front of belt. Other than that it was fabulous!!!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014

My experience with The Bridal Connection was superior! The owner and all of the girls on the staff are so sweet, helpful, and knowledgeable! There is something for every bride in this store, and lots to chose from in each price range! If you are looking for that personal... Read More individual touch this is your shop! My day was made when I put on the beautiful dress :) Thank you Bridal Connection!

2014-09-08T16:58:26 Response from the vendor