Find Your Dream Gown at Bridal Couture

At Bridal Couture, we focus on offering a comfortable and relaxing environment for brides to find the dress of their dreams. We have an expansive selection of exclusive and semi-exclusive designers. We dedicate ourselves to providing quality service to all of our brides. We would love to help you with your wedding day.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

912 S. Old Woodward Ave, Birmingham, MI (248) 645-0500

Reviewed on 8/04/2016

I am so happy that I chose to purchase my dress at Bridal Couture! Starting with my first appointment trying on dresses up to the day that I brought my dress home, I truly had a wonderful experience with them. The employees went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and that... Read More everything ran smoothly from start to finish. They have a large selection of high quality dresses that work with brides' different tastes, body types and budgets. They offer in store alterations and the seamstresses made certain that I was completely satisfied with the way my dress fit. I really appreciate how they made the whole process completely stress free. My bridesmaids were also able to purchase their dresses here, and we loved their large selection for them as well! I would definitely recommend Bridal Couture to any of my newly engaged friends, I know you'll love your experience just as much as I did!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Cate H

When searching for a non-traditional wedding dress, that has a splash of color and all of the elegance of a traditional gown, I cannot suggest Bridal Couture of Birmingham enough. I had searched high and low, for something that was as unique as the experience of getting married.... Read More Something everyone would remember, not just my husband. I didn't expect to find such an amazing, one of a kind dress at this location, but I did. And of all of the bridal shops in the area, this was the first I wasn't just going to have to 'settle' with. Everyone at this location, from the owner, to the seamstresses, was wonderful to work with. The dress itself was incredibly affordable, and the alterations were reasonable to boot. I found it wonderfully fulfilling discussing dress alterations with the seamstresses, and taking in their feedback and suggestions on other attire to pair with the dress. Being the experts they are, they helped me pull off my best look for my wedding, and provided me with a dress to remember! I couldn't be more proud & grateful of the final product, and the effect it had on my wedding guests. I'll forever have the best memories and photographs of how it surprised my husband, and how it made my day as perfect as could be. Go to Bridal Couture with an open mind, and prepare to have your mind blown, as your perfect day will have gotten even better! Thanks so much Amy + Michelle!

Reviewed on 4/29/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about Bridal Couture! I purchased my dress from their Birmingham store and fell in love with it immediately. The staff were very gracious and helpful, still indulged me while I tried on a few other dresses, then the one I picked again - to... Read More make sure it really was THE dress. My appointment was in the middle of the day during the week, so it was quiet in the store and both of the staff members there were able to give their thoughts and really help guide me. I'm far from a size 2, but was pleasantly surprised when I found a size 14 on the rack. This gave me a great idea of how it would look on and then alterations that would be needed. I walked away with a huge smile on my face after such a happy experience finding THE dress! Speaking of alterations...WOW. Their alterations girl (Michelle) is AMAZING. I had a few concerns with buckling around the straps and she came up with some suggestions that fixed exactly what I was worried about so I wouldn't be self conscious on our big day. She also came up with some creative ideas for how I could incorporate my "something old" into the dress and it worked perfect. I live out of town so she worked quickly and was able to get the alterations done (and done well) in two fittings so when I left after the second fitting, I knew my dress was going to fit perfectly on our wedding day. I was a lucky bride and got to wear my dress twice - once to our actual ceremony and then again to a reception in my home town. EVERY SINGLE PERSON commented on how perfect the dress was and how amazing it looked on me. I know, I was the bride, but I think they were right!! It was an absolutely gorgeous dress, purchased in a fabulous store with friendly and helpful people. I would not hesitate to recommend this store to anyone - in town or out of town!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Lindsay B

The Bridal Couture of Birmingham was the only bridal salon that I went to when looking for dresses. They were very accommodating to me and my 5 guests. When it came down to looking for the dress the consultant pulled me aside and asked me what I wanted to look like for the... Read More wedding. We pulled various styles and I ended up choosing the third dress I tried on. I ended up purchasing not only my dress from here, but also my veil and bridesmaids dresses. The bridesmaids received a discount because I purchased my dress from the salon. Highly recommend this salon to anyone looking for high quality service at reasonable prices.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Alicia L

I can't say enough good things about this bridal salon! After having a bad experience at a few other places in the area, I was so pleasantly surprised with Bridal Couture. The store is small but has a great selection of wedding dresses. Sarah is an awesome consultant that knew... Read More exactly what I was looking for and was conscious of my budget. The owner, Amy, is so nice and is accommodating. She is helping make sure my bridal party and mom have exactly what they want for their dresses as well. I definitely would recommend this store to any bride!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Courtney C

I can't say enough good things about Amy, the owner, and the alterations department! I tried on dresses at multiple bridal salons in different cities, and I had an amazing experience with Amy at Bridal Couture! I ended up trying on my dress at another store, but ordered it from... Read More Bridal Couture. Amy also helped me select a custom length veil that I was super happy with! I was a little indecisive during the bridal gown process, and she really helped guide me and put me at ease. I felt like she got to know my personality and vision for the day and I knew I was in good hands at all times. The alterations department did a fabulous job shortening my train and making adjustment to the lining and stitching of my dress. Their prices are very competitive and I felt that every penny I spent on alterations was well worth it! I felt beautiful on my wedding day and am very grateful to Amy and the Bridal Couture team!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Arianna K

Bridal Couture of Birmingham has a large selection of dresses and a very knowledgeable staff! They work with you from start to finish, ensuring that you walk down the aisle in the dress of your dreams!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Marie P

My best friend and I both got our dresses here. It's a beautiful shop with beautiful dresses. The first place and the only place I tried dresses on. Amy is amazing.

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Jen A

I had a very bad experience at Bridal Couture of Birmingham. First of all, I walked in for an appointment and the staff did not even greet me. They simply handed me a form and then continued their conversation with each other. That should have been my first red flag. The... Read More consultant did not listen to what I wanted and honestly lacked social graces. I am a regular clothes size 8/10. She couldn't stop telling me how bridal dresses weren't going to fit me and actually asked (in front of everyone) if I'd like one of my bridesmaids to try the dresses on for me since they would "fit her body better"- as if that would help me decide what looked best on my body. It was humiliating! She then continued to make comments like that about me in front of my friends and family and showed me dress after dress that had qualities that I flat out stated I did not care for. Ironically enough, I found exactly what I was looking for at a bridal salon down the street, so I guess bridal dresses do come with the features I wanted and can actually fit me!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Mark S

Bridal Couture had a great dress selection and fair pricing. I LOVE my Eddy K dress and received a ton of compliments on it. I also did my alterations here which were done in a timely fashion and reasonably priced.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Jamie B

The shop had a lot of dresses to choose from and specifically had the designer I was looking for which is how I ended up there. Overall the service was good. There were times that I felt pressured into decisions I knew I wasn't comfortable but with but after expressing my... Read More concern they worked with me. Some of the women are not the friendliest but I looked past that because I was so in love with my dress. Everything was done in a timely manner and my dress turned out beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Brittany S

Couldn't have chosen a better place to purchase my wedding gown! All of the staff is very helpful and mindful of your budget and likes/dislikes! Alterations went smoothly and my dress was beautiful on my wedding day! Always so easy to work with and would highly recommend. I wish... Read More I could get married again just to purchase another gown here! :)

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Gwen L

I was delighted with my shopping expierence at Bridal Couture when shopping for my wedding gown. I wanted something with long sleeves, elegant yet sophisticated without lace and jewel stones. The staff was very congenial and easy to work with. At my final fitting one of the... Read More staff members suggested adding a belt with faux jewels for a little sparkle. That was the finishing touch. It has been five months and I am still receiving compliments on my dress. I would definitely recommend Bridal Couture. I can't say enough about the warm and friendly staff.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Becky S

The Bridal Couture of Plymouth – what an amazing and wonderful experience! From the initial call to make an appointment to come in to the final pick up of my gown. Amazing! The staff are knowledgeable, friendly and so sincere! Thank you all so very much! Becky (Schad) McClurg

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Leanne D

We had a wonderful experience at Bridal Couture. We were treated so kindly and we felt so very welcome here. Everyone who assisted us, including the owner of the store, were so very personable, helpful, and a joy to be around; however, they did not rush us or pressure us to... Read More make a purchase. The dresses were all so beautiful and so unique. Ultimately, we said "yes!" to the dress of my daughter's dreams here!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Christina S

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my wedding gown from Bridal Couture. I had made appointments at a few different stores, and Bridal Couture was by far the most enjoyable experience I had trying on gowns. Once I said "yes to the dress," I especially appreciated how easy it... Read More was to schedule fittings as an out of town bride.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Natasha D

Fantastic service. They always made me feel like a princess at each fitting. They did an amazing job on my dress and the ladies felt like family by the time my wedding came along

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Charlotte P

I moved to Michigan from NYC and was scrambling to find somewhere to alter my dress (since I bought it in NYC). Bridal Couture agreed to take me on even though I did not buy the dress there and was beyond gracious through out the entire process. They even tried to help me... Read More negotiate some unfair alteration fees I had already paid in NYC. Mary, who altered my dress, had a very tough job since my dress had so much beading and I am so petite so it basically didn't fit me at all to begin with. However, she got everything ABSOLUTELY perfect! Would HIGHLY recommend Bridal Couture - IMPECCABLE service & they do a terrific job! They go above and beyond for you - truly!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Lauren A

The staff is amazing and helped me find the perfect dress it was a great experience!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

So great, finally somewhere where I was shown the most perfect dresses and made to feel so welcome. Such a great selection of dresses, wonderful staff and fantastic fitting service, thank you!! I LOVED both my dress and my beautiful veil

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Anna L

I actually found my dress at another bridal gown store but the service was horrible. I called the Bridal Couture to see if they had the dress I found, they didn't but they told me they could order it. From the moment I stepped foot into the store, I was treated with great... Read More customer service! I ordered all my bridesmaid dresses from them too. Great people work here and I truly am grateful for all their help and advice.

Reviewed on 5/01/2016

I have been shopping at 4 other bridal stores. This is the first one that has treated me so special and was so Patient with me. I was getting so confused going to so many stores. The woman that helped me choose my gown took the time to go over what I liked. I found my beautiful... Read More gown. So thankful for bridal couture. It was the BEST!

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Meredith B

I agree with the other reviews that discussed the cold, judgmental staff. The staff member who helped me made me feel stupid and rushed. It's difficult having multiple dresses and trying to remember which are available to order, in what colors, etc. And the staff member made me... Read More legitimately feel stupid with her cold harsh comments like "I already told you ....(this dress doesn't come in ivory)" or something along those lines. Immediately upon walking in, I did not feel welcomed. I felt out of place. Do not waste your time.

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Jodie E

If I could have given zero stars I would have. This was an absolutely terrible experience. From the start walking in the sales associates were cold and judgmental. The sales associate that was working with me for my appointment was one of the rudest people I have ever met. She... Read More made several comments about my weight saying that I was too large for most of their dresses. Mind you im 5'3 and 150 pounds. Yes I realize Im not a size 0 but I was insulted. Even if that is the case, you DO NOT comment on a woman's weight. And when i tried on dresses, they fit. What a weird concept. She asked me about my budget. I told her I would like to stay around $5000. She scoffed when I told her my budget (Even though several of their dresses were under this price point.) My mom was talking to me about my wedding and the sales associate demanded my mother quit talking to me because I wasn't "focused" like I had to be. The whole time I was at my appointment, the sales associate made me feel like i was an inconvenience to her day. She made me feel like I was no where near good enough to step foot in that shop. Even if I would have liked a dress there I would have never given them my business. If you are looking to feel beautiful and have a positive experience, take your business literally anywhere else. I am extremely disappointed and will be passing my experience along with several others I know looking for wedding gowns.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Alecia W

I would give them more than a 5 star rating, but the website won't allow it. The whole experience start to finish was painless. Mary was super helpful and offered me suggestions on how to make my dream dress come to life since I had no vision or idea of what I wanted. My mom was... Read More also running an hour or two late since her flight in had been delayed and they told me to sit back and relax until she got there (even though they were busy). I couldn't have been happier! I highly recommend this place to any bride looking for a beautiful, one of a kind dress you won't find anywhere else!