Bridal Reflections

Bridal Reflections has been assisting brides and their families for over 40 years. We offer some of the world's foremost designers in bridal and evening wear. Our professional bridal consultants and world-class seamstresses are experts at making every bride look and feel as special as the moment!

Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

437 5th Ave, New York, NY (212) 764-3040

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Corinne_Marie F

Thank you so much to the entire staff at Bridal Reflections! Working with Bridal Reflections was an absolute dream. We purchased my bridal gown, my mother of the bride gown, all (9) of our bridesmaid dresses and two flowergirl dresses with Bridal Reflections. Jennifer and... Read More Nicole helped me pick my gown and it was the easiest process. I fell in love with the silhouette of my gown, but the sample color was ivory and gold and the back was very low cut. Jennifer helped me customize the gown by raising the back to a comfortable level and I was able to order the gown in solid ivory. When it came in I knew it was the best decision I had made and I felt gorgeous in my dress. I worked with the other locations in purchasing my custom headpiece and veil, and it completed my bridal vision of how I wanted to look during my wedding. The seamstress Zizi is AMAZING! I never felt rushed during my fittings and she was patient working with me to make sure my gown fit my body perfectly. The owner RoseLynn went above and beyond and during my appointment spent time with me to look at the different jewelry options I could wear with my gown. I appreciate the staff at Bridal Reflections for the time they took with me every time I went into the salon and their attention to detail. I could not be happier with my experience. Thank you for making what could have been a complicated process so easy and for making us all look so beautiful!! I highly recommend Bridal Reflections.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lauren V

I probably shopped at 12 different bridal dress stores before I found my dress at Bridal Reflections on 5th Ave! Galia Lahav has always been my dream wedding gown designer and the selection at Bridal Reflections was perfect! I was an out of town bride, and the ladies at Bridal... Read More Reflections were always responsive to my emails and calls when I would have questions. If you are in NYC shopping for a dress, the shop is a must to go to! It's also filled with so many accessory choices. Thank you for helping me find my dream dress!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Christina D

Bridal Reflections goes above and beyond to help their brides. worked with their staff at the Fifth Avenue Salon, along with Galia Lahav's team to create my custom dream gown. They make sure you are completely comfortable with all of the details and alterations and are willing... Read More to modify any details. They always made me feel beautiful. The entire team are professional, caring, and kind. I would highly recommend their service to all brides!!! They helped make my dream wedding come true and I will forever be thankful!!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Stacey R

After my not so special experience at Kleinfelds... I headed over to bridal reflections where I immediately fell in love with their showroom and red carpet runway style area! The staff was so personable and friendly! They let me pick whatever I wanted to try on and that is what... Read More we did! After my first look I knew I would be purchasing a dress from there based on my experience in their boutique and the amazingly accomodating staff! I picked the dress of my dreams and it was fitted perfectly and altered exactly the way i dreamed by the amazing Noel! Noel and Lisette thank you so much! What an amazing experience!

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Diana R

The moment I walked in I was embraced with great customer service! Jackie was my consultant. She’s professional & caring! She made me feel like a family member. She’s patient and knew exactly the look I wanted! Her expertise and knowledge in bridal dresses is 100! I felt... Read More confident & comfortable with her & the rest of the staff! I went to a few other bridal shops and didn’t have that experience. I finally made my decision and went back to work with Jackie! Thank you Tara for squeezing me in but also helping me get the vail I wanted & making sure the dresses where at your location ! So today I said “Yes to the DRESS”! Thank you Bridal Reflections @ Carle Place especially Jackie, Tara & Marni!! Xo Diana

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 vanessa s

I went from D.C. to NYC Just to get my wedding dress there. They have a big wedding gowns selection, within 10 minutes I found the perfect one for me. They were one time with shipping but what surprised me the most was my first fitting appointment. Vera Skenderis added a... Read More phenomenal piece of lace to the back of my dress. She is just a doll! What a caring person, she was as happy as I was with my big day. Thank you Vera!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Alexa T

I knew exactly which dress I wanted when I made my appointment with Bridal Reflections and when I went in to try it on they temporality loaned it to another one of their stores for a truck show. They rescheduled my appointment until later that day and transported the dress on... Read More the subway to the store where I had the original appointment. Once I tried on the dress I knew it was the one but I needed major alterations. When my dress came in a few months later their staff went to work and made my dream dress fit like a glove. I cannot thank them enough for making my dream come true!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Laurie B

Wonderful selection and great service. Cristina and Samantha are very helpful and knowledgeable. The shop has a great selection and variety of price points. Would recommend to any bride looking for the right gown!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Kait S

I went to Bridal Reflections this past weekend with so much excitement--It is a beautiful salon. My consultant Samantha was a doll and very patient helping me in and out of each dress I tried on. That being said, the General Manager/VP Cristina interrupted the appointment and... Read More brought in a dress by an amazing Designer Leah da Gloria as she had her trunk show running for the weekend. I tried on the dress Cristina brought out and fell in love with it instantly (my family started to cry--including me!). I then tried on a couple more dresses and then the team put me back into the Leah Da Gloria dress a second time only to then tell me it was 3 times the budget(14K) I had provided (5k) at the beginning of the appointment. Everyone's eyes fell out of their head when they heard the price. The best she said she could do was take off $1500--still leaving us almost 3 times over the budget provided. I disappointingly walked out to go to my next dress appointment later that afternoon and couldn't didn't like anything after the Bridal Reflections team put me in that incredible dress by Leah. I was absolutely heart broken. I think the worst part of this was that the designer was watching the whole thing unravel and didn't know what to say or do after the team put me in the dress twice and got my hopes up. This is nothing negative towards the designer Leah, she is super sweet and does absolutely amazing, beautiful work. I think the fact that Cristina interrupted the appointment with this dress and the way it was handled was completely unprofessional. I am heading into my next set of appointments later this month with a lot of hesitation and disappointment from this experience hoping this doesn't happen again--this just made the dress search a lot more challenging.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Michelle S

I had such a wonderful experience at Bridal Reflections in NYC with my consultant Vasiliki! She was kind and took the time to listen to what style dress I was looking for. She came out with tons of dresses fitting exactly what I envisioned myself wearing on my wedding day. They... Read More even accommodated me at the Long Island location (Massapequa) for my alterations. The seamstress Zizi at Massapequa was amazing. I had a bunch of custom changes done to my dress and she executed them beautifully! I also ordered all of my bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dresses at the Massapequa store. Their bridesmaid department was excellent. They helped me narrow down a style that was comfortable for everyone in my bridal party. I was very picky about the color for the girls dresses, and before I ordered them, they were able to contact the designer and even borrowed a sample in that color to assure me that I'd love it..and I did! Everyone at both stores went above and beyond. I would highly recommend Bridal Reflections to any bride!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Haley G

I had a terrible appointment here. It was a complete waste of time and I had to tell my mom to get me out of there. We left the appointment early. The selection was terrible and the samples were awful. Each dress was more terrible than the last.

2017-10-27T15:52:50 Response from the vendor

Hello, I am certainly sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your appointment at our Fifth Avenue salon. We do have two other salons on Long Island, in Carle Place and Massapequa, if you would like to give us a second look and visit... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Cristina D

The most attentive bridal salon in NYC! Thank you from the bottom of my heart to make me feel and look my very best on my special day.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Wayne L

Bridal Reflections in NYC was where I chose to get my gown from, and the experience was amazing. I had an awesome time picking my dress, and also making it my own with my very own personal touches. They made it so easy to feel like my dress was made specifically for me, and not... Read More just another fish in the sea. I was constantly working with Lisette as my attendant, and Vera was my seamstress. Lisette is probably the BEST and HARDEST worker in that establishment! She had no problem helping me, in and out of my dress, communicating specific details to Vera, and giving me her honest opinions when needed most. She was always smiling and supportive, and never missed a beat! Vera always made me feel great about how I looked. She also gave honest opinions when needed and KNOWS what she's doing. I chose a Galia Lahav gown that I made a lot of changes to, and she found every way to make the gown look like it belonged on me from the beginning. I want to personally thank both Lisette and Vera for making me feel like a million bucks, and thank you to everyone at Bridal Reflections for everything on top of it!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Jordan R

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping my wife with everything!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 jacqueline K

After going to a few bridal salons and being completely discouraged, my family and I headed to Bridal Reflections and were blown away by the service! My consultant was very attentive, patient, and put me right at ease, and made me and my family feel so incredibly special and... Read More happy! When we found the perfect dress, Ines di Santo's Morning gown, my consultant celebrated with us and really made the experience so wonderful and memorable. When my dress came in, the staff was so warm, friendly, and helped to accommodate my busy work schedule so I could make my fittings. During the fittings, the consultants who helped me in and out of my dress were just as wonderful as the rest of the staff and my tailor, Noel, was extremely talented! Their service was excellent and I would recommend the salon to anyone looking for a wedding or special event gown!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Annie H

After doing some research on salons, I decided I didn't want to miss an appointment at Bridal Reflections. I shifted some of my other appointments around, disrupting the flow of the day, and decided I would make it work. A week before the appointment I grew nervous about the... Read More selection of dresses. I knew I wouldn't be able to try on the sample size dresses many salons have. So I called Bridal Reflections to ask. I gave them my street size (bridal sizes are much smaller) and they assured me it would be no problem--that they had worked with brides with larger street sizes than mine. I was relieved and kept the appointment. I showed up with my three bridesmaids and my mom in tow. I filled out a lengthy application and sat to wait for my consultant. When she arrived she settled my family and took me to go "shopping". I pointed out some dresses I liked. She pulled one and I said, oh I won't be able to fit into that right? She shook her head sadly. Growing alarmed I said, will I be able to try on any dresses here? She shook her head sadly again. They said I could hold them up to see what it looked like. I politely told her no, I had to try them on, and collected my friends and family and left. Listen, it's the salon's right to carry whatever size samples they want, but, I wish they had explained that to me on the phone, or at the very least told me the moment I came in, instead of wasting my time and embarrassing me. Bottom line is, if you aren't a street size six, don't bother here.

2017-05-24T18:24:18 Response from the vendor

Hi Annie, I am very sorry you did not enjoy your experience at Bridal Reflections. We would be happy to address this with you and explain how our sample sizing works, as we do help many plus sized brides between our three salons. You can... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Rebecca T

This is by far the most caring and attentive bridal shop I've been to! At my first bridal appointment (at a small boutique in NJ) I fell in love with a Paloma Blanca dress but I wasn't able to try it on (Dress was a bridal size 8, so regular person size 2-4? and I wear normally... Read More wear a size 16). I spent the next few weeks trying to track down that dress since I knew it was the one. After many failed attempts (and contacting the designer) I called Bridal Reflections. They told me they had a size 12, but that they would 'make it work'. Skeptical, but out of options, I dropped everything to drive to their store in Massapequa to see this dress. To my surprise, they DID make it work! They cut open the back seam of the dress so I was able to fit into it to try it on! After that, they even shipped the dress over to their Manhattan store so that my mom could come back with me later in the week to see me in the dress. Both stores went above and beyond to make sure I got to try on my dream dress. Thank you Bridal Reflections! And of course, I bought the dress!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Kasuni N

I got my wedding dress from Bridal Reflections in the Carle location on Long Island. I felt they had more choices for me as a bride especially because I was looking into more sophisticated designers like Ines di Santo and Lazaro. I went on a trunk show day and I tried on wedding... Read More gowns that I had seen online. The bridal salon specialist pulled out a gown she thought I would like and I immediately fell in love! It was absolutely stunning! I cannot imagine wearing any other dress on my wedding day! And the price was fair! I went to other bridal salons after that such as Kleinfled, Castle Couture, and many others and I have to say that I was disappointed. Kleinfled was double the price for many items such as veils and accessories and it didn't even carry that many designers. In fact, I felt like Kleinfled just pushes one particular designer on you, Pnina. Thank you bridal reflections for my dress and for working with my budget!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Nicki M

Such an amazing experience! The 5th Ave showroom is beautiful and full of gorgeous gowns. I was able to find my dream gown by my dream designer Galia Lahav! Each one of my visits to Bridal Reflections was so personal and I always left there feeling so happy and excited. My dress... Read More fittings were exactly what I wanted and the staff was so incredible!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Amanda C

I knew as soon as I walked into the Bridal Reflections store on 5th Avenue, that this was the place I was going to find my dream wedding gown. From the moment I stepped into the Bridal Salon, the staff was so very helpful and made me feel beautiful while I tried on numerous... Read More gowns. I finally made my decision on a stunning Stephen Yearick gown! I was extremely nervous at first about having it custom made, but then Christinewas there to reassure me that it's going to be perfect. Let me tell you, she was right! It was everything that I imagined it would be! Nino, my seamstress was simply AMAZING! I would highly recommend anyone who is searching for a wedding gown to stop in at Bridal Reflections. They are THE best! I would also like to add that I purchased my veil and accessories with them! Let's just say that I looked like a princess on my wedding day! I can't thank the staff enough at Bridal Reflections for making my dreams come true.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Jenna F

I had such an amazing experience at Bridal Reflections (5th avenue store). The staff was just as excited as I was to find my dress, they made me feel extremely special and pulled dresses that fit my vision. They carry amazing designers that other store do not, which is how I... Read More sought them out in the first place. Every dress is so intricate and different, which I personally wanted. I found my perfect dress because of them and now I have sent so many people there who have also had amazing experiences.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 chelsea c

I got my wedding gown here and everything they did was beyond spectacular! From customizing my gown to my veil everyone at this salon took the time to not rush me and to make me feel as if I was their number one priority. I cannot thank them enough for all they did for me. From... Read More making sure I was in budget for my gown, to altering the gown to make it fit my body perfectly, they were beyond stellar

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Filomena M

Beautiful place with the most professional staff that has you feeling calm throughout your entire experience while looking for the perfect dress! They had the best selections of dressed you can even imagine! My alterations and out amazing!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 DeAndra P

My experience with Bridal Reflections in Manhattan was wonderful! The salon is beautiful and the staff is very friendly. My saleswoman was Samantha. She ensured my shopping experience was incredibly special and that I chose my dream dress. I tried on several dresses but fell... Read More in love with a Galia Lahav. I had shopped during trunk show so I was able to meet one of the designers which made my experience even more exciting and memorable. The whole process was very smooth. After each fitting, I felt extremely happy and comfortable. The day of my wedding, my dress fit perfectly and I received endless compliments. People were completely blown away by the dress’ stunning details. I could not have been a happier bride!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

Terrible experience . Made an appointment they even called to confirm our appointment - when we arrived they were filming a show and we were quarantined to the lobby ! No mirror for the bride to see herself and the lighting was horrible ! I expected better service from a place... Read More like this