Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Wedding gowns

Reviewed on 4/25/2014 Rowena M

Fabulous wedding gowns with style and elegance! I'm in love with my gown and feel like it was made for me. Thank you Bridal Reflections for all your time and hard work!

Exceptional!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Maricarmen S

Loved it!

Love This Place

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Kelli P

I loved everything about my dress shopping experience at Bridal Reflections for my July 2013 wedding. I flew from Atlanta after booking an appointment here and visiting another dress shop in order to attend my favorite dress designer's trunk show. The great experience didn't end... Read More after finding my Ines di Santo gown here, as the dress fittings were also as pleasant. The staff was very helpful and accommodated me as much as possible with scheduling fittings and travel arrangements.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Corinne L

Thank you so much to the entire staff at Bridal Reflections! Working with Bridal Reflections was an absolute dream. We purchased my bridal gown, my mother of the bride gown, all (9) of our bridesmaid dresses and two flowergirl dresses with Bridal Reflections. Jennifer and... Read More Nicole helped me pick my gown and it was the easiest process. I fell in love with the silhouette of my gown, but the sample color was ivory and gold and the back was very low cut. Jennifer helped me customize the gown by raising the back to a comfortable level and I was able to order the gown in solid ivory. When it came in I knew it was the best decision I had made and I felt gorgeous in my dress. I worked with the other locations in purchasing my custom headpiece and veil, and it completed my bridal vision of how I wanted to look during my wedding. The seamstress Zizi is AMAZING! I never felt rushed during my fittings and she was patient working with me to make sure my gown fit my body perfectly. The owner RoseLynn went above and beyond and during my appointment spent time with me to look at the different jewelry options I could wear with my gown. I appreciate the staff at Bridal Reflections for the time they took with me every time I went into the salon and their attention to detail. I could not be happier with my experience. Thank you for making what could have been a complicated process so easy and for making us all look so beautiful!! I highly recommend Bridal Reflections.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lauren V

I probably shopped at 12 different bridal dress stores before I found my dress at Bridal Reflections on 5th Ave! Galia Lahav has always been my dream wedding gown designer and the selection at Bridal Reflections was perfect! I was an out of town bride, and the ladies at Bridal... Read More Reflections were always responsive to my emails and calls when I would have questions. If you are in NYC shopping for a dress, the shop is a must to go to! It's also filled with so many accessory choices. Thank you for helping me find my dream dress!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Christina D

Bridal Reflections goes above and beyond to help their brides. worked with their staff at the Fifth Avenue Salon, along with Galia Lahav's team to create my custom dream gown. They make sure you are completely comfortable with all of the details and alterations and are willing... Read More to modify any details. They always made me feel beautiful. The entire team are professional, caring, and kind. I would highly recommend their service to all brides!!! They helped make my dream wedding come true and I will forever be thankful!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Nicki M

Such an amazing experience! The 5th Ave showroom is beautiful and full of gorgeous gowns. I was able to find my dream gown by my dream designer Galia Lahav! Each one of my visits to Bridal Reflections was so personal and I always left there feeling so happy and excited. My dress... Read More fittings were exactly what I wanted and the staff was so incredible!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Amanda C

I knew as soon as I walked into the Bridal Reflections store on 5th Avenue, that this was the place I was going to find my dream wedding gown. From the moment I stepped into the Bridal Salon, the staff was so very helpful and made me feel beautiful while I tried on numerous... Read More gowns. I finally made my decision on a stunning Stephen Yearick gown! I was extremely nervous at first about having it custom made, but then Christinewas there to reassure me that it's going to be perfect. Let me tell you, she was right! It was everything that I imagined it would be! Nino, my seamstress was simply AMAZING! I would highly recommend anyone who is searching for a wedding gown to stop in at Bridal Reflections. They are THE best! I would also like to add that I purchased my veil and accessories with them! Let's just say that I looked like a princess on my wedding day! I can't thank the staff enough at Bridal Reflections for making my dreams come true.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Jenna F

I had such an amazing experience at Bridal Reflections (5th avenue store). The staff was just as excited as I was to find my dress, they made me feel extremely special and pulled dresses that fit my vision. They carry amazing designers that other store do not, which is how I... Read More sought them out in the first place. Every dress is so intricate and different, which I personally wanted. I found my perfect dress because of them and now I have sent so many people there who have also had amazing experiences.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 chelsea c

I got my wedding gown here and everything they did was beyond spectacular! From customizing my gown to my veil everyone at this salon took the time to not rush me and to make me feel as if I was their number one priority. I cannot thank them enough for all they did for me. From... Read More making sure I was in budget for my gown, to altering the gown to make it fit my body perfectly, they were beyond stellar

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Filomena M

Beautiful place with the most professional staff that has you feeling calm throughout your entire experience while looking for the perfect dress! They had the best selections of dressed you can even imagine! My alterations and out amazing!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 DeAndra P

My experience with Bridal Reflections in Manhattan was wonderful! The salon is beautiful and the staff is very friendly. My saleswoman was Samantha. She ensured my shopping experience was incredibly special and that I chose my dream dress. I tried on several dresses but fell... Read More in love with a Galia Lahav. I had shopped during trunk show so I was able to meet one of the designers which made my experience even more exciting and memorable. The whole process was very smooth. After each fitting, I felt extremely happy and comfortable. The day of my wedding, my dress fit perfectly and I received endless compliments. People were completely blown away by the dress’ stunning details. I could not have been a happier bride!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

Terrible experience . Made an appointment they even called to confirm our appointment - when we arrived they were filming a show and we were quarantined to the lobby ! No mirror for the bride to see herself and the lighting was horrible ! I expected better service from a place... Read More like this

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Jahn G

Perfect. Six years ago I had a failed engagement and had ordered a dress from Bridal Reflections. They were not only extremely gracious about the misfortune, but they even kept the dress I ordered with them and gave me a full credit for my deposit. Fast forward to present day... Read More and I have met and married the man of my dreams. In doing so I went back to Bridal Reflections to find my dress. I am confident that in my first appointment they let me try on 90% of their inventory (that doesn't happen at other salons FYI) so that I could be absolutely positive about my selection. They worked with me, accepted my full six year old credit towards my purchase, and every fitting there after was perfection. Wherever you find your dress, magazine, Internet, maybe even another salon- BUY IT HERE. You won't regret your decision- they offer luxury, combined with service and compassion. Business done right.

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Kristen T

2 reviews 5.0 star rating 6/11/2016 I had a great experience with bridal reflections on 5th avenue. Christine and the whole Bridal Reflections staff was very friendly and helpful. They made me feel special and beautiful every time I came in for an appointment. It was the first... Read More bridal salon I visited, and I found my dream dress with the second dress I tried on. They even worked with me to accommodate my budget. Everyone absolutely loved my Galia Lahav dress. When my husband saw me for the first time, his jaw actually dropped open and I never received so many compliments. I would definitely recommed Bridal Reflections to anyone looking for a bridal gown.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Meagan E

Most wonderful experience! I went as Matron of Honor with my best friend to try on dresses. It was so much fun the staff was so lovely and friendly and we got to meet the designer! The customer service was out of this world!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Annalisa M

I had an amazing experience with Bridal Reflections from beginning to end! I bought my gown at the Fifth Avenue NYC location. As soon as I walked in I was greeted with warm and inviting smiles. My consultant was Vasiliki, who was so kind and didn't pressure me at all! She was... Read More informed on the latest trends and helped me find the perfect silhouette for my body type. I was able to walk throughout the whole showroom and view their entire selection of dresses. I picked out dresses to try on and Vasiliki picked a few for me as well. After trying on a few dresses I thought I found THE dress but then the VP Cristina came in to introduce herself and she told me she had one more for me to try on. She came back with an amazing Galia Lahav dress that I didn't think I could pull off but as soon as I put it on I knew it was the one! I worked with Vasiliki and Cristina to customize the dress so it would flatter me. We even worked with the designer to customize a detachable ball gown overskirt so I can get the 2 looks in 1 that I desperately wanted! The alterations process was a breeze and even easier since I was even able to have them done at the Carle Place location since I live on Long Island. The ladies behind the desk were always very helpful in helping me schedule appointments with my crazy work schedule and didn't mind explaining something twice. The seamstress Amelia was AMAZING! She has been in the business for a while and you could tell, she knows what she is doing and is one of the kindest people I have ever met. She made coming in for my fittings an even more amazing experience. On my wedding day I felt amazing and all of my guests could not stop talking about how amazing my dress was and how it fit me perfectly! I still love my wedding dress so much that I wish I could put it on everyday! This is how every bride should feel about their dress and I have Bridal Reflections to thank for it! I shopped for bridesmaids dresses at the Carle Place location, the staff was extremely knowledgable and they made it such a fun experience! My bridesmaids kept me updated after each fitting and they did not have one bad thing to say.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Annalisa M

Found my Dream Wedding Gown!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Lorraine C

BRIDAL REFLECTIONS – FIFTH AVE After seeing the Galia LaHav fashion show at Bridal Reflections Fifth Avenue salon, I knew I had to get my hands on this collection. Bridal Reflections made it very easy for me and I’m sure for many other busy brides-to-be that work and live in... Read More NYC to see and try on wedding gowns and finding the perfect bridesmaid dresses in Long Island where most of my Bridesmaids live. Their convenient locations and personalized attention made my shopping experience Five Stars. The full service salon helped me find my PERFECT wedding gown that made me feel so beautiful and glamorous! They had an amazing selection of stunning gown that were all drool-worthy! Their stellar staff including their consultants and seamstresses helped me in customizing every detail for my dream-wedding gown. I was lucky enough to meet Sharon - Galia LaHav’s creative designer during their trunk show and have the help from Jessica – Bridal Manager and Cristina – General Manager. They were very professional, personable and really listened to my needs. Cristina picked out a style I didn’t think I would even consider and I’m so glad she did! It pushed my boundaries (style-wise) enough to achieve that extra drama that I wanted. Jessica helped to personalize all the details and including her suggestions and advice on what wouldn’t work. I was able to customize all the details; adding beadwork to my neckline and straps, designing a lace pattern onto my backless dress, adding a shimmer lining and even changing the pattern of the embroidery. They really helped me make this gown my very own. They made me feel so special for this momentous day in my life. Sharon sketched my custom gown too!! He took so many measurements to make sure my gown will fit perfectly to me. As soon as my gown came in, I couldn’t wait to see it and try it on! My alterations went very smoothly. Anyone that complains about waiting for their appointment should have more patience. There’s not one appointment I’ve ever had generally in life that I didn’t have to wait (doctor, dentist, nails, hair and even dinner reservations). Jen was my seamstress and she was so easy to work with and she always made sure I was comfortable. Jen made any adjustment I requested and was never annoyed. She worked her magic on the handkerchief tulle mermaid skirt and perfected the detachable train. The receptions were also very courteous! They heard that although I live in NYC, I would prefer I pick up my gown in Long Island where I had access to a car. They offered to transfer my gown to the Massapequa Salon for my convenience. How awesome was that‽ They have an exquisite selection of headpieces, jewelry and veils… Oh the veils… Don’t get me started. They carry Boutique de Voile hair jewels and veils and they can create whatever style/design you want to finish off your complete bridal look. This was such an important experience for me and I’m sure for other brides-to-be. This was the one decision of all the wedding planning that was truly for me. THANK YOU BRIDAL REFLECTIONS for the wonderful and unforgettable experience and helping me find the gown that I will remember for the rest of my life on the most important and memorable day of my life. My husband still talks about how I took his breath away when he first saw me. ☺

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Lenore C

Amazing! I came to Bridal Reflections in Manhattan with my daughter who got married in September 2015. Her Bridal Consultant was Jessica who was so wonderful! Greatest experience ever! The entire staff was so sweet and made us feel like family! Jessica worked very close with the... Read More designer Steven Yearick as they created my daughter's one of a kind wedding gown. After we finished with the design of the Wedding Gown Jessica began to help me look for my Mother of the Bride Gown. I am an extremely fussy person but Jessica helped me find the perfect gown. I was so nervous because I couldn't get to see the dress in the exact color that I wanted (navy/nude). Looking at a small swatch was very hard for me to do but Jessica assured me that it was the right way to go. When the dresses came in we had our alterations done at Bridal Reflection in Carle Place. The girls at the front desk were so sweet and made us feel so very welcomed...especially that we were there so many times between my daughter, myself and the entire bridal party. I thought they would get sick of seeing us...but they were always so pleasant. Last but not least...the Seamstress Amelia! She was beyond amazing! She was so very patient with us and she made sure we were happy with everything before we left. She is the sweetest lady every...so very professional and really knows her stuff!!! My overall experience with Bridal Reflections was so very wonderful! I thank them all for such a great job!. I would totally recommend every bride and family to visit any Bridal Reflections for a great experience!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Michelle R

They deliver relatively quickly even if you custom make your dress. This place is great and I recommend it to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Amanda B

Today at your massapequa location, was a brides worst nightmare. My wedding is March 26th. I went there today because I had some concerns about my dress. As I was putting my dress on, my mother and the owner, Roslynn, were having words. Then it escalated. I was in such shock... Read More that this woman (Roslynn) was being so rude and condescending. She clearly saw my mother was upset so instead of helping the situation she enticed it even more. Roslynn failed to understand that this was NOT my mothers wedding, it's MINE. She was doing business with me, NOT my mother. Shortly after that they had almost ripped my dress off of me. I had nothing to do with this escalated argument. She threatened to call the cops and preceded to say she wasn't doing business with my mother, again Roslynn was doing business with me, not my mother. She went into her office and came back out with a check she handed to my mother. With that my mother said she wants the money back for the bridesmaids dresses. She at first refused to give my bridesmaid their money back and told us to take her to court, then said she would refund the money if they called because she had a contract with them. I found that ironic because Roslynn failed to understand when she took it upon herself to refuse to do business with me. This is the SAME THING. YOU HAD A CONTRACT WITH ME!!!!! MY WEDDING IS IN FIVE MONTHS. I am forced to go some where else and pay MORE money to have it shipped, if I'm even able to get this gown!!!! I am so upset and disgusted that I was treated like this. Im going to warn as many brides to never do business with you so they don't have to experience this horrible situation. This whole experience for me is ruined. I don't know if I have any legal rights, but I'm going to find out if I do.

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Lindsey Z

I have been to several bridal salons looking at wedding dresses and my experience at Bridal Reflections was the best experience by far. They are very accommodating and give individual attention. They are respectful and helpful, and do everything they can to help you find the... Read More wedding dress of your dreams. They do not pressure you in making a decisions and they really go out of their way to make the experience everything a bride imagines wedding dress shopping should be. Mary Jo was a wonderful consultant and Cristina the VP/GM was very accommodating and worked with my to customize one of the gowns to make it a one of a kind dress that met all of my picky requests!

True Professionals!

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Rose D

I LOVE this place!!! I got my dress, my bridesmaid dresses and my mothers dress here. I had the opportunity to work with both the Massapequa and Carle Place locations. Debra from their Massapequa location helped me pick out my dress and she was wonderful!! She made my... Read More experience feel truly special! She really listen to what I wanted and didn't try to push anything on me. Debra is a true GEM!!! Emila from their Carle Place location did my alterations and she went above and beyond to make sure my dress fit perfectly! I alway heard stories of bustle breaking. NOT MINE! My dress was in perfect condition the entire night!! I highly recommend them to anyone!!! They truly made my dress shopping,buying, and altering experience EASY and STRESS FREE!!

Bridal Reflection/Perfection

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Lauren R

Bridal Reflections was recommended to me from a friend that had the nicest things to say. I am beyond HAPPY that I listened to her! My experience with the staff has been nothing but pleasurable from shopping to fittings. They are professional, knowledgeable and an overall joy... Read More to work with. They listen to what you want and do not stop until you get it! The entire team is amazing and the seamstress is a miracle worker!

Start a Conversation!