A Long Island tradition for over 50 years.

Bridal Suite of Bay Shore has been serving the wedding community for over 50 years. We are a family owned and operated salon, now touched by our 3rd generation. The accumulated experience offered by our team of stylists and seamstresses sets the Bridal Suite of Bay Shore worlds apart from other stores. Our goal; all day, every day; is to offer our customers the best experience possible. Our huge selection of top designer gowns are carefully selected by our staff to satisfy all body types, sizes, tastes and budgets. Call today to book your personalized appointment and began to experience the Bridal Suite difference.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Fashion

7 West Main Street, Bay Shore, NY (631) 666-0700

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Jaime B

My experience was WONDERFUL. Reading all of the reviews before me feel like I went to a totally different place! I am the bride and I went looking for bridesmaid dresses. Our consultant was Enza and she was just a pleasure. She listened to what I liked and what I didn't and made... Read More great suggestions based on that. She was NEVER pushy or tried to push us to buy anything. Taking pictures was not only allow but even encouraged! I couldn't decide between two dresses and told her we would come back with my mom and she had no problem with that at all. They have amazing dresses here bride and bridesmaid. If I didn't have my dress already I would have loved to look here. I would HIGHLY recommend this store. I have been in many bridal places before where the women and consultants were extremely pushy and rude - that is NOT the case here. I've never felt so welcomed.

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Claudia M

I was so apprehensive going dress shopping for the first time, I'm a plus size girl and was afraid I wouldn't be able to try on much, never mind find the perfect combination of price/style/wedding dreams, but Eileen made me feel so absolutely comfortable. She spent 2 hours with... Read More me basically going back and forth between the same two dresses. She showed me options for alterations, accessories, and make the whole experience perfect. She didn't just give me the "full effect" for "the one" she gave me options. She truly went above and beyond and I am so grateful to her. The entire staff was super friendly as well!

Love this place!

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Jenna L

I truly had a great experience at the Bridal Suite of Bay Shore. It was the only place I tried on dresses from and it was worth it. I had an appointment with Joanne who was just lovely. She truly made me feel special that day and I am so thankful. My mom and I were in one of... Read More the private show rooms where we had room to spread out and try on dresses. Joanne let us go around and look at all of them but she also pulled some for me. Joanne wanted me to have no regrets about the dress I chose and she had me try on almost every style in the store. We had narrowed it down to two dresses - the first and second I tried on. She put me back in both and had me spend ample time walking around and looking in the mirror at both of the dresses for 20 minutes per dress which I thought was awesome. She never rushed me or pressured me to make a decision. As well, she stayed to budget and even exceeded my mom's expectations and my dream dress was under budget! Because of this, I found the dress of my dreams, didn't feel any regret about not going to other places. Alterations was no problem- i know some people have nightmares about alterations and have had issues but myself and my mom who purchased her dress here as well really did not. The ladies got the alterations done in a timely fashion and if anything needed to be adjusted it was done. Really no complaints about this place- from top to bottom it was a professional experience

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Stephanie W

Horrible customer service. Ordered my dresses in January for my October wedding. I called in July because none of my girls had gotten calls and found out they were never ordered!!!!! Thank god I convinced the owner to call the dress manufacturer and get the order rushed. But... Read More she was so rude and made me feel like it was my fault. I would never recommend this place to anyone. If it was an honest mistake and Gina would have apologized and accepted responsibility I would understand because mistakes happen. We were not offered any discount on the stress or alterations even with all the mistakes and stress it caused. Ridiculous.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Christin O

All of my bridesmaids ordered their dresses from the Bridal Suite of Bay Shore. I worked with Eileen to help me find the perfect bridesmaid dress. She was very helpful and this location was one of the only salons on Long Island that carried the dress I wanted my girls to try on,... Read More and the dress that I ended up going with. They were able to price match for a cheaper price I found online. We weren't so pleased with the alterations department. My sister went to pick up her dress and the sleeves were still pinned and not even finished. One of the girls had to pay extra to get extra length because of her height and they ended up cutting most of it off. I also experienced shopping for my dress here. Although I didn't find what I was looking for, they were very helpful and have beautiful dresses. Overall I would recommend the Bridal Suite of Bayshore for their wide selections of bridesmaid dresses/ brands.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Danielle S

Had a wonderful and such an easy experience at Bridal Suite of Bay Shore! I had already went wedding dress shopping at 2 other locations when I came here. They were great in allowing me to pick out as many dresses as possible to try on (some other places limited me) because I... Read More had no idea what style I wanted. Once they helped me narrow down the style, they helped pick out more dresses similar enough and then I feel in love with the "one". They let me come in a few times with different family members and bridesmaids to show them before I purchased it. I got my alterations done there as well, not expensive and super easy and simple with them. I actually only had to do one fitting because they had it fitting perfectly. Couldn't be happier that I went there. Side Note: I did go there to check out bridesmaid dresses as well & they had sooooooo many options however the specific light purple (lavender) color I was interested in was limited so I ended up going elsewhere. But they were still extremely accommodating even while I fussed around and looked at every single dress :)

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Megan F

From my wedding dress to bridesmaids dresses, everything was perfect! No issues whatsoever! Everyone was helpful. I have got other bridesmaids dresses there with great experience as well.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Lauren C

They were great. They have tons of options. They listen to you and give suggestions without being pushy. I never felt rushed. They were also every helpful with alterations. However, while they also have lots of bridesmaid dresses they come in limited colors.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Laura B

I had a wonderful time dealing with the staff at Bridal Suite of Bay Shore. They were extremely accommodating for all my needs being an out of town bride. Sam was so kind and helped to make sure my bridal fittings were done all within one weekend so I could take my dress back... Read More down to New Orleans with me! Nancy was amazing when it came to alterations. My dress is perfect and I cannot thank them enough!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Samantha V

Eileen and the Bridal Suite of Bayshore are amazing! The search for my wedding dress was a difficult one. I was on my 6th bridal appointment somewhere else and it was terrible. I left there in tears feeling defeated and as if my dream dress did not exist. My maid of honor called... Read More the Bridal Suite of Bayshore, and asked if we could come look at wedding dresses that second. They said yes. We walked in and met bridal consultant Eileen. Eileen listened to everything I wanted in my wedding dress, including my price point, and truly went above and beyond to make that vision come true. If it wasn't for Eileen and the Bridal Suite of Bay Shore I would probably be getting married in a potato sack. What are you waiting for? Go find your dream dress at Bridal Suite of Bay Shore.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Maria S

Where do I begin? Incompetent sales staff, double booked to work with two customers as once. Couldn't get an order straight, or know when the right dresses when bridesmaids were coming in. Crowded racks were impossible to look through. They called the wrong phone numbers for the... Read More wrong girls. Made me pay extra for rush when it was their fault dresses were not ordered in time. GINA (manager/owner) is DISGUSTING, OBNOXIOUS, AND RUDE in how she treats customers. DO NOT GO HERE!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 C C

HORRIBLE seamstress!!! I Had a beautiful wedding gown that was altered 4 times incorrectly! My dress was completely changed from how it should have looked. Very unprofessional, clueless staff. I would never recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

I had a very bad experience at the Bridal Suite of Bayshore as well as one of my bridesmaids. Stay Away!!! When I was doing the fittings for my bridal gown the bridal assistant who helps you get into the dress never properly hooked my dress before the zipper. So on my final... Read More fitting the top of my dress wouldn't close by an inch by my back not my stomach so naturally I was very upset because I had a fitting 7 days before that and you don't can weight like that in your back. At first they tried to blame me which is ridiculous and then they figured the bridal assistant never closed the dress properly, honestly what type of bridal place do you run where you have workers not hooking a dress all the way at a fitting and now there only solution was to cut that piece out. This place is definitely not worth all the stress especially when it comes to your bridal gown, go somewhere else!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Laura B

The WORST experience of my life!! No bride should have to deal with what I went through during the most special time of her life. I went here because I saw that they had the designer/dress I had my heart set on for over a year. To my luck, they had the dress and I fell in love... Read More with it and purchased it right away. About 3 months before my wedding, after the dress was supposed to already be in, I called and was told that the dress was indeed there and that I should have received a phone call, but of course I never did. I went in for a fitting and that's when it all went down hill. The dress was no where near close to ever fitting me in my lifetime. They took my measurements again and some were slightly different (but they took them differently than the first girl) while others were exactly the same, but the dress was way too tiny. The seamstress came down and said she could take the entire dress out which upset me because the dress is all lace and it made me nervous. Rather than comforting me, I was made to feel like it was all my fault that the dress didn't fit and was given zero sympathy while I sat there crying. I came back 2 weeks later and the dress fit but after that they basically refused to do any of the alterations that I wanted. They wouldn't take it back in to fit my body because I "won't be able to walk or sit" which was totally not true at all. The dress looked awful on me and made me look huge. I went back for my final fitting 3 weeks before the wedding. The dress had every pin still in place from a month prior and hadn't been touched. I was told multiple stories. First they said the seamstress had a personal emergency that morning, then they said the file was misplaced. They couldn't get their story straight but I wasn't going to give them one more chance. I took my dress to a new seamstress who was amazing. She charged me $400 less than they were charging and did much more than they were willing to do. She told me that the straps to my dress weren't altered as I was told. The lace was glued back on, not sewn. I paid for hollow to hem when I ordered the dress but it was still 2 inches too long and had to be done again. The cups were sewn in incorrectly. The bustle was done so poorly that one of the buttons popped off before the wedding day so the entire bustle had to be redone. They wouldn't bend the boning that made my stomach puff out when it was an easy fix. She took the dress in so it fit my body perfectly and I was able to walk and sit just fine. When I spoke to the owner about all of these situations, she said she fully trusts her employees and would never place any of the blame on them. She told me that I handled myself poorly after I had these issues but how would she react if her bridal gown was incomplete weeks before the wedding? Throughout the entire process, every time I went there there was another girl dealing with a similar situation..dress not fitting, alteration expenses way more than they should've been or different then others for the same thing, dress not done 3 weeks before the wedding. It is very clear this place is a complete scam and the owner trains her employees to go along with all of her little games. Every time I would tell someone the story of what I was dealing with, I would hear other horror stories...one after the next. It's pathetic and extremely disgusting that the owner and employees of bridal suite of bay shore can even live with themselves knowing what they do to their brides.

Very helpful!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Melissa K

I have nothing but great things to say about the Bridal Suite of Bayshore!! First, they helped find the perfect wedding gown for me! I went there with my mom, sister, and cousin and tried on a bunch of dresses but the one I picked was one the girl from the shop picked. It was... Read More amazing and reasonably priced! Second, Rosa in alterations was a miracle worker!! She helped fix maid of honors dress with days to spare and her work was absolutely flawless. I have since recommended the bridal suite of bayshore to other brides and they have found their gown there!

Not Satisfied- Big Disappointment

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Laura G

I was very upset with Bridal Suite's services. One of my bridesmaids had used them and recommended them to me. I found a beautiful dress there, and bought it after the bridal assistant assured me that when it came in, the look of the dress on my body would not be changed with a... Read More smaller size. However, it was. When the dress came in in my size, it hit me in all of the wrong places despite the saleswoman's assurance that this would not happen. Alterations could not do much to help this, and they did little to hide their frustration when I pointed out the disparity in the look of the dress. Alterations also stained my mother's dress and gave her a dismissive attitude when she brought it up- they did eventually refund her some money after trying, and failing, to get the stain out. Some of my bridesmaids also had problems when they went for their fittings, as well. Overall, I was very disappointed.

Stay away!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Cassandra L

I wish I could rate a zero!!! I can not express enough how disappointed I am with this company. I purchased my wedding dress from the bridal suite and I have to say I love the dress it was everything that I could dream of. But the experience you receive when your done being a... Read More commission check is unbelievable. They nickle and dime you for everything!!!! I did purchased my wedding gown, bridesmaids dresses and my veil all from the bridal suite. If I knew what I did now I would have never purchased anything from them. -There alterations department wanted to ruin the bottom of the dress by cutting off half of the beading at the bottom of the hem. (sorry I'm 5'2'') because they did not want to go over there alterations cap amount of doing the dress the right way. -Management ordered my maid of honor dress so late that the company discontinued the color, so we had to go back in and find a brand new dress. Not only that but they charged us the difference for the new dress that we picked, when they messed up. -Since I did not get my gown altered at there store for reasons stated above. We specifically asked if we could have it steamed (with no charge) since we did spend well over $3,000 for everything, they of course said not a problem. Well apparently it was..... My mother had taken the dress to them a couple of days ago to get the wrinkles out because the wedding is in like 8 days! She dropped it off not a problem.... Then they call her 2 hours later and tell her that they will not do it because the dress was altered at the bottom and the dress smelled??? OMG REALLY!!! I took care of that dress like it was gold as soon as i picked it up. And it was never altered at the bottom because the lady that I did take it too, took it up from the waist like it was supposed to be done in the first place, with no damage to the bottom whatsoever. This place is ridiculous!!! The customer service is beyond terrible. Once your done with your purchase you can forget about anyone there acting like a human being. Trust me run for the hills on this one. We have even contacted the BBB that's how bad this place is. And this is unnecessary aggravation that i don't need a week before the wedding.

Love my dress!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Megan M

I am IN LOVE with my dress! I bought my wedding dress and had the alterations done here. The seamstresses were fantastic and made sure my dress fit perfectly and look beautiful! They took their time to make sure every layer of my dress was pressed perfectly and made sure my... Read More mom felt comfortable traveling out of state with my dress since my wedding was in Baltimore. I also got my bridesmaid dresses here and my girls looked amazing! It was really nice being able to look for bridesmaid dresses and hold them up with my dress to see what looked best. I am so glad that all of the dresses for my wedding were purchased here!

Beautiful Dresses

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Jessica R

I purchased my dress, my bridesmaids' dresses, and my mom's dress from Bridal Suite. The dresses were absolutely beautiful! Everyone at the store was friendly and helpful, especially Lauren. Some of my bridesmaids had issues with alterations, which was frustrating, but the end... Read More product was great!

Wedding

Reviewed on 7/27/2014 Michelle A

For the most part everything was wonderful here. There are a few people that work there that were nasty on the phone with some of my bridesmaids but overall the dresses were beautiful! I loved my dress and the seamstresses were amazing and my dress fit perfectly.

My girls looked fabulous

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Kellie

I purchased my bridal dress at another bridal suite. That one didn't carry the dress I wanted for my girls. That location called Bayshore. Bayshore was willing to send the dress to the other location. I decided to take the ride. I am happy I did. My girls looked amazing.... Read More The staff was very helpful. They measured the girls perfectly. They only needed minor alterations.

Beautiful dress, Wonderful service

Reviewed on 3/02/2014 Vanessa F

Bridal Suite of Bay Shore ended up on my list only because my godmother lives in Bay Shore, she wanted to dress shop with me, and they were having an Allure Bridals trunk show. I had my eye on a specific Allure dress, so I made my appointment. The day of, they were extremely... Read More accommodating (I ended up having 6 people there with me). I worked with Antonella to find my dress. She took the pictures I had printed out (Ladies, DEFINTIELY bring pictures!), went through the Allure Racks, and found everything I had wanted. Then she let me go through the racks and pick out whatever I wanted--there was no limit to the number of dresses I was allowed to try on. I picked a few, and we went into the dressing room. They don't provide you with undergarments like David's Bridal does, but I had my own, and my maid of honor came in the room with me to help me in and out of dresses. They were all beautiful, and I walked out of the shop that day with my dress AND my veil! I never did get an Allure dress (it just looked all wrong on me!), I went with a beautiful Mori Lee. I was sent a postcard for alterations, and off we went. Upstairs at alterations, they were also fantastic! Everything I talked about needed them to do was done--I needed extra support in the bust since the bone they put in wasn't enough, so they added Velcro to the dress on the inside, which attached to my undergarments. Simple, and worked like a charm! They also removed some of the beading on the sides of the dress where my arms were sensitive. My ONLY complaint was that the day of, I had some scratches on my arms, and I thought maybe it was from the beading, but we discovered that it was from a pin with a white head (it looked like the pearls!) that was still in the dress. We managed to get it out, and my arm ended up only having a few scratches, but that was sort of crummy. They also give you a coupon when you pick up your dress before the wedding for $25 off your dress preservation. They take it and send it to the preservation company, who then cleans your dress, preserves it and 2 accessories (I gave them my veil and my wrap), and then they ship it back to you! Totally worth it! Either way, everyone at Bridal Suite is super nice, and they're very open to everything you have to say. DEFINITELY check them out! It's worth the trip, I didn't break the bank, and people are STILL talking about my dress!

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 12/07/2013 Jennifer B

They did a great job all around !! From shopping for the perfect dress to my alterations !!

Great Service!

Reviewed on 11/16/2013 Katie M

All of the women that I dealt with at Bridal Suite were so helpful. I explained the style I was going for and they helped me to pick out 6 styles to try on so I wasn't overwhelmed. I was so undecided on my veil and I went back a couple times to try on different styles. The women... Read More there were so helpful and accommodating. Also, the woman who did my alterations was nothing short of magical with her work. Truly an amazing job. I was so happy with my dress and veil!

Great place!

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Tina J

Everyone at the Bridal Suite of Bay Shore was fabulous to work with. They were very patient with me when I couldn't make a decision and always helpful when I had questions by phone or in person. They also took the time after hours to press my dress for pick-up so I wouldn't have... Read More to travel out there again before the wedding.