Your wedding fashion is our passion!

Imagine yourself on your wedding day, oozing of confidence and your audience is captivated because you look stunning in your Bridals by Elena couture bridal ensemble. Come to our boutique in Gambrills, a quiet northwestern suburb of Annapolis, and start living out your fantasy.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

331 Gambrills Rd, Gambrills, MD

Amazing shop!

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Katie M

I was in my friend's wedding last year and the shop we ordered the bridesmaid's dresses from was horrible. After that I decided that I was only going to buy my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses from a store that had a good rating. I went to another store and decided on a... Read More dress I like, but after reading their reviews I wanted to find a differnt shop with the same designer. I went to Bridals by Elena because I everything I read about them was good. I cannot tell you how right all of the reviews were. Francis helped me pick out my dress and she was amazing to work with. She was very helpful, to the point, and wouldn't let me try on anything that wouldn't look good on my body type. She has an amazing sense of humor and was so nice that she really made the whole process great. Elena and Katia were also amazing to work with and you can tell how much hard work they put into their business. I am so happy that I decided to get my dress here and make the long drives to Gambrills. It was all worth never having to go through anything bad with them. I ended up getting my dress, my bridesmaids dresses (two who live out of state), and the MOB dress all at this store.

Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Erin C

I worked with Elena for almost 7 months to get my dress into perfect condition. Off the rack, my dress was a strapless sweetheart neckline, but she added the most beautiful removable keyhole back using the lace from the manufacturer. It turned out to be incredible. Her tailoring... Read More is impeccable. I have never felt so glamorous. The price was not cheap but it was worth every penny.

Everything I Could Have Hoped for in a Bridal Salon!

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Abbey C

I walked into Bridals by Elena, thinking that I would try on some dresses to get a feel for what styling I liked, and then head to Vows in Boston for some "I Found the Gown"-style shopping. Frances was super friendly and welcoming from the time my mom and I walked in the door,... Read More and gave us a quick overview of the store's layout before allowing my mom and I to pick out dresses to try on, which I really liked. After trying on some dresses (probably close to 10?), Frances said she had one last dress for me to try on. When I put it on, I absolutely fell in love and knew that there was no point in looking further. They "jacked me up," and we lost it. Dress and veil, done deal on the first shopping trip, and I managed to stay within my budget without even trying! Elena and her staff are professional, friendly, and knowledgable. My dress was a custom-made dress by Elena, so there were no "alteration fees," because the dress was made to my measurements. My mom also bought her MOB dress from them, and we couldn't be happier. She and her seamstresses do phenomenal work. I would HIGHLY recommend Bridals by Elena to any bride in the Annapolis area looking for a great experience and even better gown.

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Kara F

Frances was the absolute best! Not only did she help me find the dress of my dreams she now feels like family!! She was so kind and caring! I couldn't be happier that I had her to help me!!! I would highly recommend Elena's and ask for Frances!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Nora H

I bought my wedding dress today from Bridals by Elena and cannot be more excited!! Frances was super fun, helpful, and patient and helped me to find the perfect dress. Elena discussed alterations with me and I feel confident that I found my dream dress. I wasn't necessarily... Read More planning to buy the dress today but everything worked out and I couldn't be happier. Thanks again!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Melissa G

Francis at Bridals By Elena was amazing! She was so warm and welcoming to my family and friends and helped me feel like the most beautiful bride to be! We found THE dress with ease and had a great time at the salon!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Sarah X

I would recommend Bridals by Elena to every bride out there! Katia was my consultant and she was awesome. She looked at all my pictures and had me try on different styles to settle on the perfect dress for me. In terms of alterations, words can't describe how talented Elena is.... Read More To do the hem, she had to physically move the lace from the bottom of my ballgown up, which was such hard work. Elena and her team are alterations geniuses and I trusted her from the start! My wedding dress was beyond perfect and I can't thank Elena enough. It was one of my favorite parts of the wedding!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Michelle T

I went to 3 bridal boutiques looking for my dream wedding dress and Bridals by Elena was by far my favorite place. Elena was with me the entire time that I was there and she helped me pick the perfect dress while working within my budget. I would recommend this place to... Read More everyone. Not to mention their runways are absolutely beautiful and there is plenty of space. A huge thank to Elena for everything she did for me!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Lauren B

I had a fantastic experience at Bridals By Elena last week and found my wedding dress! They had a fantastic selection for reasonable prices and Frances was a wonderful sales rep! I have had friends get there dresses here too and also have great experiences.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Bess M

I had the best experience working with Elena. I had to go in several times when friends and family came from out of town, Elena was more than patient with us and spent several hours helping me find the perfect dress. I can't say enough great things about the salon and Elena!... Read More Absolutely wonderful!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Jennifer H

My family and I have been frequent customers of Bridals by Elena, so when I went to find my wedding dress in October 2015, I knew where to go and who to see. I live near Towson, MD and there are certainly bridal salons closer to me, but none that could even compete with Bridals... Read More by Elena. Every salon has beautiful dresses, but it's about FINDING that dress - so your stylist matters! Frances was my bridal consultant and made my day of dress shopping stress-free, so much fun, and most importantly successful. Frances had a knack for knowing what dresses would accentuate my body type and she really listened well and CARED. Her selection of dresses she pulled for me were exactly what I was looking for - I went home a very happy bride. I can't recommend her enough!! Elena, the owner of the salon, was also extremely attentive to me, checking in to see if I needed anything and she even pulled a dress for me too! Talk about the royal treatment :). I left the salon in under 2 hours with my dress ordered and a huge smile on my face. Thank you so much Frances and Bridals by Elena!

Wedding Dress & Alterations

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Lara I

I both purchased my wedding dress and had my alterations done at Bridals by Elena. They also custom made my veil and I purchased accessories as well. I absolutely loved my dress and was so please with the alterations and service. They do beautiful work. I would recommend them to... Read More any friend or family member who was in need of a wedding dress. They had a large selection of dresses and were competitively priced. The alterations are not cheap but they are well worth it considering the complexity of work they did. My dress was about $1,300, alterations (bustle, hem, etc.) about $600.

Amazing bridal shop

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Raychel G

I thought this place would be extremely small being in Gambrills, but it was actually quite large with a huge selection of dresses to choose from! Francis was the consultant who originally helped me choose my gown and I couldn't be more happy with my choice. She also helped me... Read More pair it with a sparkly belt and gorgeous veil. I had 3 fittings before my wedding day. On a couple occasions the wait time was a bit long for my fitting appointment, but I can understand because it is such a busy time for weddings. The final dress was immaculate as was the lovely French bustle that was done. Glad I chose Bridal by Elena for my dress!

gorgeous gown!

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Kristin

I absolutely loved my wedding dress! I chose a dress and they worked with us to make it extra special, including changing the sash and adding beading all over. They shortened it multiple times to make sure it was perfect for our wedding day. Katia is great at helping you find... Read More the perfect dress, and Elena is great at making it fit you perfect - they make a great team! Great experience and highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Cori L

Bridals by Elena helped me find the best lace dress for my wedding. They were always able to fit me in since I live in VA.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Amanda H

I enjoyed my first experience at Bridals By Elena. I had only been to one other bridal boutique prior. After consulting with Francis, she pulled 3 dresses for me and I loved all of them. The dress was not in my size and not in the color I wanted at the time of my first... Read More appointment but Francis' advice and expertise gave me the confidence to order the dress with my custom changes. Very excited to go back for my first fitting! Highly recommend Bridals By Elena this far!

Wedding dress

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Annika C

I had a great experience at Bridals by Elena! I bought my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses from them. Frances did a wonderful job picking out dresses that were flattering and exactly the look I was going for. The women doing the alterations made the dress fit me like a... Read More glove! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and really appreciate all the work they put into making my dress perfect!

Wedding dress

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Janelle H

I got my wedding dress and 8 bridesmaid dresses from Elena's. Everyone is very helpful and knowledgeable. Francis picked the dress I said yes to- she really knows her stuff and what looks good on different body types. They are very honest, which can be surprising but it's a good... Read More thing when picking out your wedding dress! They worked with me to make sure the dress fit perfectly through multiple fittings. I got so many compliments and I absolutely love my dress, I wish I could wear it again! Bridesmaids get a discount if you purchase your dress there!

A Fairytale Come True

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Sherre

I went to Bridal's by Elena looking for my fairytale dress, and found something that was so much more than anything I could have ever imagined. Despite the fact that I took forever to make a decision, and tried on dress after dress after dress they never got frustrated with me.... Read More They were always professional and polite, and took a personal stock in my wedding and my plans. Every time I went in I felt like it was a family of people I was working with. I would go back to them for absolutely any and everything formal that I have.

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Becky P

Elena is amazing. She does such a great job and fits your dress like a glove. She was wonderful to work with and stayed late at night finishing my alterations.

Fantastic Seamstress and Bridal Shop!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Lori F

Bridals by Elena was fantastic! They had a great selection of dresses and I was able to easily find my dress in my price range. They were great about scheduling fittings and were very accommodating. The seamstress Elena was amazing. She had a great eye for what looked good and... Read More really wanted to make sure to do anything she could to make the dress perfect. After they fix a part of the dress once they will not charge for any changes made to that part again. Elena would make multiple changes without charging me a cent which let me know that she really wanted all of her customers to look their best. I would recommend them!

Beautiful sale dress

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Shannon W

The salon at Bridals by Elena is beautiful and very personal, with 3 different "runways" with seating and cameras for the bride to see the back of the dress. The dresses were very pricey, therefore I stuck to the sale rack (I also wanted white, which limited me to 3 dresses to... Read More try on). Amazingly, I found my dress out of those 3 sale dresses, and Frances was absolutely wonderful in helping me choose. She was so patient and kind and really wanted to help me find my perfect dress. Elena is heavily involved in the alterations, and she gave me a discounted package for all of the alterations, since I bought a sale dress. I absolutely loved my dress, and I had a great experience at Elena's.

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Cassie S

Elena (the owner) knows her dresses and what looks good for your body. I will admit I spent more on my dress than originally budgeted for, but the uniqueness and quality of her dresses is outstanding. The only downside is to ensure you allot yourself extra time (at least 1/2... Read More hour)in the event she's overbooked. You get special one-on-one time which you won't get at some of the larger chain stores.

The best bridal boutique!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Laurie S

You MUST get your gown from Bridals by Elena!!! From Day 1's consultation, Frances was the perfect consultant! I brought a decent sized entourage with me, but Frances made everyone feel welcome and we all had a great time! We had our own "runway" and they have cameras so you can... Read More easily see the back of your dress! I definitely went over the time allotted for consultations, but not once was I asked to finish up nor did I ever feel rushed! Frances gave me honest opinions and helped me pick out my gorgeous gown. Then with all the fittings, Elena and her daughter always made my fittings very stress free and easy. When I picked up my gown, it was just perfect. Seriously, they have the best gowns and the best staff, I would recommend this shop to everyone I know!! Thanks for making the day perfect!!

Perfect dress but at a price

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Hillary D

They were very personal and accommodating at the odenton shop. My dress needed more alterations than they told me it would, and the work took longer than planned but the result was beautiful. My only complaint is the younger receptionist was very unprofessional and snippy both... Read More times I interacted with her. Not what you expect from an upscale boutique.