Your wedding fashion is our passion!

Imagine yourself on your wedding day, oozing of confidence and your audience is captivated because you look stunning in your Bridals by Elena couture bridal ensemble. Come to our boutique in Gambrills, a quiet northwestern suburb of Annapolis, and start living out your fantasy.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2010

331 Gambrills Rd, Gambrills, MD (410) 923-2881

Amazing shop!

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Katie M

I was in my friend's wedding last year and the shop we ordered the bridesmaid's dresses from was horrible. After that I decided that I was only going to buy my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses from a store that had a good rating. I went to another store and decided on a... Read More dress I like, but after reading their reviews I wanted to find a differnt shop with the same designer. I went to Bridals by Elena because I everything I read about them was good. I cannot tell you how right all of the reviews were. Francis helped me pick out my dress and she was amazing to work with. She was very helpful, to the point, and wouldn't let me try on anything that wouldn't look good on my body type. She has an amazing sense of humor and was so nice that she really made the whole process great. Elena and Katia were also amazing to work with and you can tell how much hard work they put into their business. I am so happy that I decided to get my dress here and make the long drives to Gambrills. It was all worth never having to go through anything bad with them. I ended up getting my dress, my bridesmaids dresses (two who live out of state), and the MOB dress all at this store.

Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Erin C

I worked with Elena for almost 7 months to get my dress into perfect condition. Off the rack, my dress was a strapless sweetheart neckline, but she added the most beautiful removable keyhole back using the lace from the manufacturer. It turned out to be incredible. Her tailoring... Read More is impeccable. I have never felt so glamorous. The price was not cheap but it was worth every penny.

Everything I Could Have Hoped for in a Bridal Salon!

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Abbey C

I walked into Bridals by Elena, thinking that I would try on some dresses to get a feel for what styling I liked, and then head to Vows in Boston for some "I Found the Gown"-style shopping. Frances was super friendly and welcoming from the time my mom and I walked in the door,... Read More and gave us a quick overview of the store's layout before allowing my mom and I to pick out dresses to try on, which I really liked. After trying on some dresses (probably close to 10?), Frances said she had one last dress for me to try on. When I put it on, I absolutely fell in love and knew that there was no point in looking further. They "jacked me up," and we lost it. Dress and veil, done deal on the first shopping trip, and I managed to stay within my budget without even trying! Elena and her staff are professional, friendly, and knowledgable. My dress was a custom-made dress by Elena, so there were no "alteration fees," because the dress was made to my measurements. My mom also bought her MOB dress from them, and we couldn't be happier. She and her seamstresses do phenomenal work. I would HIGHLY recommend Bridals by Elena to any bride in the Annapolis area looking for a great experience and even better gown.

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Samantha P

Amazing!! Elena went above and beyond to make my wedding gown all that I wanted. I wanted sleeves but couldn't seem to find a dress that had the ones I wanted, so I chose a sweetheart strapless dress and Elena made me a custom jacket with sleeves that snapped in the back. It was... Read More absolutely perfect you couldn't even tell it was a jacket. And for the reception I took it off to move a little more. It was perfect she really did amazing

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Molly B

I had the best bridal dress shopping experience at Bridals by Elena! This is a local dress shop that came highly recommended from co-teachers at my nearby school. I went to one other dress shop, but ended up coming back to Elena’s because I felt so relaxed there. The ladies... Read More knew exactly the type of the dress to fit my body, which was not what I initially expected to pick. They were so attentive & helpful in a non-pushy way. I selected a lace a-line, strapless, sweetheart neckline gown by Maggie Sottero. After all alterations my dress fit perfectly – it didn’t budge through a whole day of pictures & dancing. I felt so beautiful & confident, thank you for a great experience!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Erin S

I had an appointment with Frances this week. I wasn't thinking I would actually walk away with a dress. Frances made me feel so comfortable and I got the wedding dress of my dreams. She really knew what she was doing. She showed me 5 different ways a simple strapless could be... Read More into something just a little different so you still feel like you stand out. Frances cp workers were also always lending a hand. It was really a team oriented environment at the salon. I highly recommend this salon to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Matt B

I am honestly not sure why you would waste your time going anywhere else! This is the best bridal shop in Maryland hands down. The customer service was excellent. Frances in particular knows body types and can find the perfect style to fit your body. I went in not really certain... Read More what time of dress would look the best and she was able to find multiple dresses that I fell in love with. They also have such a large selection that I had to go back twice. I was thrilled with Bridals by Elena and I am sure you will be to.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Corey H

The entire team at Bridals by Elena welcomed me and my family with open arms from the minute we walked in the door. Most girls dream of the day they get to try on wedding dresses and find the perfect “one”. Little did I know how stress free it truly would be. Francis provided... Read More her expertise and knowledge to find the most flattering, timeless, and classic style dress for me. Elena and her seamstresses devoted countless hours on the fine details to alter the dress to fit me perfectly and created a true, one of a kind look. My mother, the matron of honor and bridesmaids all found their dresses for my wedding there too. Katia scheduled all the dress fittings and kept me on schedule to make sure the dress was ready in time for the big day. On the day of my wedding it rained from morning until night, but it did not matter because I felt so gorgeous in my dress. Bridals by Elena also provides cleaning and preservation. They took special care to make sure the delicate lace on the dress was cleaned to perfection before sealing it up. Bridals by Elena is a shop above all the rest!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Michelle R

Bridals by Elena couldn't have made my wedding dress shopping process more fun and stress free. Elena and everyone at the store were so welcoming from the start and immediately helped key in on exactly what I was looking for, which was so refreshing after visiting a few local... Read More shops that made me nervous about everything. And when I didn't find exactly what I had hoped for in the dresses I found, Elena quickly worked with me to think through how we could customize the design of the strapless dress I loved to incorporate a dramatic back element. She immediately put me at ease that she would do a great job and I couldn't have been more pleased with working with her. The team at Bridals by Elena helped to make the fitting process so stress free and accommodated my schedule. My dress was everything I wanted and more, with Elena's updates making it breathtaking. I LOVED my dress and couldn't have been more pleased with everything the team did to help me feel perfect on my wedding day. I would highly recommend visiting them for your bridal dress and party needs and don't be afraid to let them make you something unique - you'll be over the moon with the results!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Kelli H

I can't say enough wonderful things about Bridals by Elena! Especially about Ms. Frances! She was absolutely amazing and helped me find the wedding dress of my dreams. I never would have picked the gown myself, and I'm SO glad she had me try it on! She is very experienced... Read More and knows what looks best. She even helped my mom (who is very picky) find a dress, too! I had the best experience, from start to finish. If you haven't already found your dress, do yourself a favor and book an appointment here! You won't be disappointed :-)

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Cherrees K

I felt so special picking out of my dress. I was lucky enough to walk into Bridals by Elena on Black Friday and pick out my dress without an appointment (which I don’t think happens often). They had such a great selection of dresses but I only had to try on a few dresses before... Read More I found my perfect dress. The veil was made by Elena with the lace from my dress. Everyone was so friendly. After the wedding I was also able to preserve my dress through them and it came back so nicely boxed up. I would highly recommend Bridals by Elena.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Natalie S

Until you go to buy your dress, you don’t realize how important the shop staff is to the experience. Elena’s was the first place I tried on dresses and I could not have been more impressed. They were so knowledgeable and knew exactly how the samples I was trying on would look... Read More and fit when in my size. I had found the dress of my dreams but was very unsure as it was my first of three appointments that day. Katia was so kind and did not pressure me to make a decision before my other appointments. The second shop was very unprofessional and did not seem nearly as interested in helping me find the perfect dress – we left there pretty quick. We got to the third shop much later in the day and had an absolutely terrible experience. We were over an hour away from Elena’s but I knew I wanted to go back for THE dress. When I called to tell them I was over an hour away and that I would not make it back to the store before they closed, they told me not to worry and to still come in. This was a huge relief! We got to the store at closing but were none the less welcomed with open arms. They had THE dress waiting for me and took their time with initial measurements. We then went back with 6 of my 8 bridesmaids for them to pick out dresses and still had an amazing experience. Their patience is incredible even when working with so many girls at once. I loved going back for fittings and seeing Katia and Elena. I would recommend them to EVERYONE!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Liz W

Frances helped me with my dress, and I cannot say enough about how pleased I was with the process. She not only took the time with me to make sure I felt comfortable and not rushed, but she was honest, in that way you appreciate when buying something so important. I selected... Read More one cut, and Frances honestly told me that it wouldn’t work for my build. She let me put it on, and I didn’t even get the part where she cinched me in before I agreed with her. Regarding the bridal shop itself, it is small and homey. I felt like I was important and received my initial measurements from the owner herself. The measurements were so spot on that when I had my first fitting the only change that they needed to make was to the bust area. When I went to pick up my gown, it was freshly pressed in a white garment bag. Elena helped me bring the gown to my car, gave me hug, and told me to enjoy my day regardless of weather or anything else that happened. I looked amazing on my wedding day because Bridals by Elena took care of me from start to finish. I dropped my gown off with them for preservation, since they provided a coupon toward the process. I look forward to getting it back, and having it as a lasting treasure from our special day. Thank you Bridals by Elena!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Elizabeth H

I loved Bridals by Elena. Katya was fun to work with trying on dresses, and all of the seamstresses were excellent at getting the dress just perfect. Elena is clearly an absolute professional and she has to approve all alterations that anyone else recommends. I highly recommend... Read More Bridals by Elena.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Meagan B

Elena and her team were fantastic! They are appointment only, so the store was calm and quiet and Elena or one of her colleagues were able to give undivided attention. Trying on dresses kinda stressed me out and Elena made the process so wonderful. She gave her honest opinion... Read More for each one we tried on and was able to provide suggestions within my budget. We also used them for bridesmaids dresses and that was also a breeze. I will say I thought their prices for altering were a little high. I would have liked to know upfront how much all the different alterations to my dress would cost.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Rachel D

Wow what can I say about Bridals By Elena. I found the most gorgeous gown from them and their service was just amazing - seriously doesn't even compare to other bridal shops. I had a very low back dress and alterations were tricky because of that - but their alterations were... Read More truly amazing and my dress was so perfectly fitted. I felt so confident in them taking care of such a big part of my big day.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Tara C

The most AMAZING bridal shop you will visit! They are friendly, charismatic, and will help you find THE ONE dress you are looking for! They were the most professional and helpful salon. Francis is AMAZING and will be totally honest with you and knows EXACTLY what will fit you... Read More and make you look gorgeous. Elena is amazing and picks up the finest details of a dress and tailors it to suit you best. Everyone knew what they were doing and made it fun and made you feel beautiful. Seriously, go here if you are looking for a dress. It's an amazing experience.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 patricia

Bridals by Elena did an extraordinary job with both my daughter's wedding gown and my mother of the bride gown! Both gowns were absolutely beautiful! Elena, Katia and Francis and the entire team were all wonderful! We both loved working with Katia during the gown selection... Read More process! She was extremely kind, patient and provided expert and very helpful feedback to the both of us during the process! Elena and her team are also extraordinary! Elena designed a beautiful top piece to my daughter's gown, which was originally strapless. The added piece was sheer with the same lace that was used in the gown, along with the added beading. Elena and her team worked with us expertly and tirelessly to make sure that my daughter's gown fit perfectly and to design and add the beautiful top piece, made of extremely delicate fabric, and to make sure that it was sewn exquisitely into the original gown! The result was extraordinary! My gown and alterations were also exquisite and beautiful! I sincerely feel that Elena, Katia, Francis and the entire team provide a beautiful gown selection in a warm and friendly environment with the best design and alteration talent and expertise in the Baltimore/Washington area!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Alex L

What else can I say: my dress was a dream come true and I didn't want to take it off! Elena is absolutely amazing. She was super sweet from the very beginning, as was all of her staff. My dress fit like a glove and I loved it just as much with the lovely french bustle as I did... Read More with the train undone. I could not be happier with the overall service and, obviously, incredible product. I was super impressed with the alterations they did to make the intricate lace on my gown even better than the original, among everything else! There are often complaints about long waits, even with appointments. We only had to wait a while once and, I must say, it's pretty understandable that a top-quality seamstress may fall behind. Elena and her staff take extra care with every bride, and that takes time. Any additional wait time is worth the attention to detail and perfectly-tailored precision you receive. I highly recommend Bridals by Elena!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Callie S

I am extremely happy with the service and my dress that we purchased from here! Elena and her team were amazing! I had several fittings up until the big day and each time was a wonderful experience. This was the first place we went to looking for dresses and I was able to find... Read More the dress of my dreams on the first go around! They also do all their alterations in house as well. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Samantha M

Elena is so amazing! My mom and I had such a great time working with her, and she was so helpful with all of the aspects of getting the perfect dress! I went into Bridals by Elena because they carried Pronovias dresses, and I wanted something elegant but not too detailed - not... Read More much lace, beading, etc. I also was SURE I wanted sleeves/straps, I didn't want to worry about my dress falling off all day. Elena looked at what I liked, and brought me a few dresses to try, including some strapless telling me that it would all be okay if I ended up with a strapless dress. Of course, I did. The second dress I tried on was "the one." I think I ended up trying on about 10, but went back to that 2nd one, and it was also the label I wanted (La Sposa, part of the Pronovias group). Elena took my measurements, ordered the dress, and I went back once my dress had arrived and she had already tailored it to my measurements. It fit PERFECTLY - really, like a glove. She had to make a few minor adjustments and finish the hem once I had my shoes, but she had sewn in a built-in bra and that dress wasn't going anywhere! I only had to go in a total of 4 times, including when I picked the dress up. The bustle was also amazing, although intricate, but Elena taught my mom how to do it so we would be all set the day of the wedding. The dress really was perfect, I danced all nice never being concerned that it was falling off, and it was flattering and gorgeous. I loved working with Elena, she was so sweet and so knowledgable.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Kristen R

One of the most important things when buying THE dress: You need a fantastic seamstress, and this place has it. I chose to buy my dress at this bridal salon because I could tell that the staff knew what they were doing and talking about right from the get go. They knew their... Read More inventory, and they very clearly knew alterations as well.

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Rhiannon B

I'd wholeheartedly recommend Bridals by Elena to any bride-to-be!!! This was my first and only wedding dress shopping experience, and I could not possibly have asked for a more special or perfect day. I wanted this to be a very small, personal outing with just my mom and I; even... Read More though they were obviously quite busy on a Sunday afternoon, the staff of Elena's made us feel welcomed. This was due in VERY large part to my consultant, Frances - all of the glowing reviews for this amazing lady are absolutely true, as Frances tells it like it is in a way you'd hope your best girlfriend would do for you! She takes your lead regarding price-point (a HUGE concern for me going into my appointment), and will not stray past what you can afford. She listens and accepts any and all photos of dresses you might bring and quickly goes to work pulling what you know you want to see, however I would absolutely recommend listening to her as well and trying on some of the dresses she picks. I ended up purchasing the first dress I tried on, and I would've left it on the rack had it not been for Frances coming over and affirming how much she loved that particular dress for me and how she thought I should definitely try it on. She "jacked me up" with the perfect accessories for the day, and I can tell you I will be returning to purchase every last one of those items as they complemented the dress so well. Essentially, Bridals by Elena gave my mom and I the perfect wedding dress shopping experience. I never felt rushed or like I was being pressured into buying anything, and by the end of the appointment Frances felt like family! I'll have to wait awhile to begin the alterations process, but I have no doubt that Elena and her staff will continue to impress.

Bridal Consultants

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Julie H

Elena, Katia, and Francis are awesome! They work with you no matter how long it takes or how many visits to find the perfect dress! I received numerous compliments on my wedding dress! I loved working with all of them--so friendly and helpful!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Kara F

Frances was the absolute best! Not only did she help me find the dress of my dreams she now feels like family!! She was so kind and caring! I couldn't be happier that I had her to help me!!! I would highly recommend Elena's and ask for Frances!!!

Elena Husson

Established in 2006, Bridals by Elena is a full service bridal and formal wear store located in Gambrills, Maryland. We offer you the finest style, selection and customer service beyond all expectations. In our bridal gown collection we showcase many of the leading and sought after designers of today. You will be inspired by our amazing gowns that are affordable without sacrificing style and design. From the minute you enter our doors you will feel relaxed and enjoy every minute of your appointment as our enthusiastic and knowledgeable staff offer one-on-one styling sessions to help transform