Your wedding fashion is our passion!

Imagine yourself on your wedding day, oozing of confidence and your audience is captivated because you look stunning in your Bridals by Elena couture bridal ensemble. Come to our boutique in Gambrills, a quiet northwestern suburb of Annapolis, and start living out your fantasy.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

Bow2010

331 Gambrills Rd, Gambrills, MD

Amazing shop!

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Katie M

I was in my friend's wedding last year and the shop we ordered the bridesmaid's dresses from was horrible. After that I decided that I was only going to buy my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses from a store that had a good rating. I went to another store and decided on a... Read More dress I like, but after reading their reviews I wanted to find a differnt shop with the same designer. I went to Bridals by Elena because I everything I read about them was good. I cannot tell you how right all of the reviews were. Francis helped me pick out my dress and she was amazing to work with. She was very helpful, to the point, and wouldn't let me try on anything that wouldn't look good on my body type. She has an amazing sense of humor and was so nice that she really made the whole process great. Elena and Katia were also amazing to work with and you can tell how much hard work they put into their business. I am so happy that I decided to get my dress here and make the long drives to Gambrills. It was all worth never having to go through anything bad with them. I ended up getting my dress, my bridesmaids dresses (two who live out of state), and the MOB dress all at this store.

Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Erin C

I worked with Elena for almost 7 months to get my dress into perfect condition. Off the rack, my dress was a strapless sweetheart neckline, but she added the most beautiful removable keyhole back using the lace from the manufacturer. It turned out to be incredible. Her tailoring... Read More is impeccable. I have never felt so glamorous. The price was not cheap but it was worth every penny.

Everything I Could Have Hoped for in a Bridal Salon!

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Abbey C

I walked into Bridals by Elena, thinking that I would try on some dresses to get a feel for what styling I liked, and then head to Vows in Boston for some "I Found the Gown"-style shopping. Frances was super friendly and welcoming from the time my mom and I walked in the door,... Read More and gave us a quick overview of the store's layout before allowing my mom and I to pick out dresses to try on, which I really liked. After trying on some dresses (probably close to 10?), Frances said she had one last dress for me to try on. When I put it on, I absolutely fell in love and knew that there was no point in looking further. They "jacked me up," and we lost it. Dress and veil, done deal on the first shopping trip, and I managed to stay within my budget without even trying! Elena and her staff are professional, friendly, and knowledgable. My dress was a custom-made dress by Elena, so there were no "alteration fees," because the dress was made to my measurements. My mom also bought her MOB dress from them, and we couldn't be happier. She and her seamstresses do phenomenal work. I would HIGHLY recommend Bridals by Elena to any bride in the Annapolis area looking for a great experience and even better gown.

gorgeous gown!

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Kristin

I absolutely loved my wedding dress! I chose a dress and they worked with us to make it extra special, including changing the sash and adding beading all over. They shortened it multiple times to make sure it was perfect for our wedding day. Katia is great at helping you find... Read More the perfect dress, and Elena is great at making it fit you perfect - they make a great team! Great experience and highly recommend!

Awesome

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Cori L

Bridals by Elena helped me find the best lace dress for my wedding. They were always able to fit me in since I live in VA.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Amanda H

I enjoyed my first experience at Bridals By Elena. I had only been to one other bridal boutique prior. After consulting with Francis, she pulled 3 dresses for me and I loved all of them. The dress was not in my size and not in the color I wanted at the time of my first... Read More appointment but Francis' advice and expertise gave me the confidence to order the dress with my custom changes. Very excited to go back for my first fitting! Highly recommend Bridals By Elena this far!

Wedding dress

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Annika C

I had a great experience at Bridals by Elena! I bought my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses from them. Frances did a wonderful job picking out dresses that were flattering and exactly the look I was going for. The women doing the alterations made the dress fit me like a... Read More glove! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and really appreciate all the work they put into making my dress perfect!

Wedding dress

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Janelle H

I got my wedding dress and 8 bridesmaid dresses from Elena's. Everyone is very helpful and knowledgeable. Francis picked the dress I said yes to- she really knows her stuff and what looks good on different body types. They are very honest, which can be surprising but it's a good... Read More thing when picking out your wedding dress! They worked with me to make sure the dress fit perfectly through multiple fittings. I got so many compliments and I absolutely love my dress, I wish I could wear it again! Bridesmaids get a discount if you purchase your dress there!

A Fairytale Come True

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Sherre

I went to Bridal's by Elena looking for my fairytale dress, and found something that was so much more than anything I could have ever imagined. Despite the fact that I took forever to make a decision, and tried on dress after dress after dress they never got frustrated with me.... Read More They were always professional and polite, and took a personal stock in my wedding and my plans. Every time I went in I felt like it was a family of people I was working with. I would go back to them for absolutely any and everything formal that I have.

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Becky P

Elena is amazing. She does such a great job and fits your dress like a glove. She was wonderful to work with and stayed late at night finishing my alterations.

Fantastic Seamstress and Bridal Shop!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Lori F

Bridals by Elena was fantastic! They had a great selection of dresses and I was able to easily find my dress in my price range. They were great about scheduling fittings and were very accommodating. The seamstress Elena was amazing. She had a great eye for what looked good and... Read More really wanted to make sure to do anything she could to make the dress perfect. After they fix a part of the dress once they will not charge for any changes made to that part again. Elena would make multiple changes without charging me a cent which let me know that she really wanted all of her customers to look their best. I would recommend them!

Beautiful sale dress

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Shannon W

The salon at Bridals by Elena is beautiful and very personal, with 3 different "runways" with seating and cameras for the bride to see the back of the dress. The dresses were very pricey, therefore I stuck to the sale rack (I also wanted white, which limited me to 3 dresses to... Read More try on). Amazingly, I found my dress out of those 3 sale dresses, and Frances was absolutely wonderful in helping me choose. She was so patient and kind and really wanted to help me find my perfect dress. Elena is heavily involved in the alterations, and she gave me a discounted package for all of the alterations, since I bought a sale dress. I absolutely loved my dress, and I had a great experience at Elena's.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Cassie S

Elena (the owner) knows her dresses and what looks good for your body. I will admit I spent more on my dress than originally budgeted for, but the uniqueness and quality of her dresses is outstanding. The only downside is to ensure you allot yourself extra time (at least 1/2... Read More hour)in the event she's overbooked. You get special one-on-one time which you won't get at some of the larger chain stores.

The best bridal boutique!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Laurie S

You MUST get your gown from Bridals by Elena!!! From Day 1's consultation, Frances was the perfect consultant! I brought a decent sized entourage with me, but Frances made everyone feel welcome and we all had a great time! We had our own "runway" and they have cameras so you can... Read More easily see the back of your dress! I definitely went over the time allotted for consultations, but not once was I asked to finish up nor did I ever feel rushed! Frances gave me honest opinions and helped me pick out my gorgeous gown. Then with all the fittings, Elena and her daughter always made my fittings very stress free and easy. When I picked up my gown, it was just perfect. Seriously, they have the best gowns and the best staff, I would recommend this shop to everyone I know!! Thanks for making the day perfect!!

Perfect dress but at a price

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Hillary D

They were very personal and accommodating at the odenton shop. My dress needed more alterations than they told me it would, and the work took longer than planned but the result was beautiful. My only complaint is the younger receptionist was very unprofessional and snippy both... Read More times I interacted with her. Not what you expect from an upscale boutique.

Glad I came here!

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Samantha A

I went to 3 or 4 stores before I came to Bridals by Elena, and it was by far the best experience. Not only did they have an excellent selection of dresses, but the staff were always friendly and helpful. At all of the stores I went to before Bridals by Elena, there were... Read More dresses that I liked a lot, but there was never anything I loved and the dresses never seemed like they were worth the amount of money that was being spent. Not only did I find a beautiful dress here, we also felt good about spending the money because of the quality of the dress and how enjoyable the staff was to work with. The whole process was amazing, even after we found the dress. They did an excellent job with the alterations, including built-in boning and bra. My mom also bought her dress here for the wedding and they did a great job with her alterations! I almost didn't come here because I thought a smaller store in Gambrills couldn't have a great selection, but I was completely wrong, so I would definitely encourage any brides in the area to go to Bridals by Elena!

BEST WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Kerry H

After a few dress shopping excursions (2 expensive private salons and Davids Bridal) I came across Elena's and absolutely fell in love with the shop, the dresses, and most importantly the REAL people that worked there. By "REAL" I mean- they were helpful, they never seemed... Read More fake, they were encouraging, they were not judgmental, and they were honest. I actually found "the dress" at a different shop 1 week earlier, but i RE-discovered it at Elena's for $300 cheaper. They did a great job altering it and working with me as I tried to lose those last 10 pounds before the wedding! I think i had 3 final fittings and they never made me feel like i was inconveniencing them! They really truly wanted me to be a happy bride. Then my best friend bought her dress from the same store! I would recommend it to any bride. The shop is beautiful. they have a beautiful wooden runway to walk on and a camera so you can see the back of the dress while you're standing in front of the mirror. & They always have a large sale room full of dresses if you want to buy something off the rack!

Awesome Bridal Salon

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Amber C

I loved Bridals by Elena. Elena is so talented and has an eye for detail. I worked with Terry at most of my appointments and I would recommend any bride to see her. She was amazing! As was Elena. Their staff makes you feel beautiful yet you know they are completely honest with... Read More you at the same time. Their dress selection is amazing too. They had everything I was looking for. The salon was always clean and beautiful and spacious for guests to come with you as well. I had an amazing dress experience there- Elena even carried my dress to my car when I picked it up. This salon is top notch!

Great service and selection!

Reviewed on 6/13/2014 Nicole T

This was my second of two visits to bridal salons and this was by far the better experience. I only had to try on three dresses to find the one for me and it was of course the one that Frances had picked out for me from the start. She knew exactly what I was looking for and what... Read More worked for my body. I also bought my bridesmaids dresses here, which are beautiful, and again, the one that Frances picked out was the dress we ended up going with. The boutique itself was very cute, had a good selection of dresses, and the space given to us for our appointment was big enough to fit my entourage of 8. Frances and the other ladies were super nice and very, very helpful with many suggestions and great advice. I highly suggest going here for bridal and bridesmaids dress shopping, it was an amazing experience!! Thank you Frances!

The one

Reviewed on 4/29/2014 Samantha h

People always say you will know the dress for you and it is so true! The staff at Elena's really made me feel special!y dress was layered and it allowed me to have Elena cut it to become a short reception dress with snaps that pulls apart the bottom! Everyone was so shocked when... Read More I was introduced with a short dress they loved the work Elena put into my dress!! My sister and cousins all got their dresses from Elena and we have loved each one!!!

Happy I stopped by!

Reviewed on 1/25/2014 Sarah K

I recently purchased my wedding dress at Bridals by Elena. From the very first visit the service was warm and attentive. The salon is very comfortable with large couches for bride and family/friends to sit on during the fittings. Each bride-to-be has her own private fitting... Read More room which is spacious, so the mother of the bride can attend the actual dress changing if needed. The spacious, comfortable layout of the store also is very nice for the dress fittings once you've chosen your dress. Elena and her team (special thanks to Francis!) gave great advice and were able to execute all the modifications I wanted to make to the dress. I had a lot of work that needed to be done since I was integrating different details to my dress and Elena and her team worked very hard to get everything done with a tight schedule, as I live out of town. Overall I am very happy with my experience and would recommend this salon to anyone looking for a wedding dress! My sister had previously bought hers with Elena, as well as one of my best friends. Both of them were very happy too and recommended Elena to me :)

Amazing experience and perfect dress!

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Mary

Bridals by Elena was a perfect place to help me find my dream wedding dress. The staff was courteous and helpful. They treated you like family and made the experience fun and relaxing. We enjoyed the experience so much that I got married in September and my family just went back... Read More there this week and my sister bought her dress for July 2014!

Gorgeous Dress

Reviewed on 11/09/2013 Heather G

Amazing place! Elena is wonderful. Everything she does is fantastic. She knew just what dresses to put me in to make me look & feel as beautiful as possible. Everyone in the shop made my entire family feel welcome & part of their family every time we walked in the door. The... Read More dresses were all beautiful, the alterations were done on time & immaculately. I cant say enough about them!!!

Fun and Perfect Fit

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Nina F

Frances is hilarious and love how her honesty! She picked out my dress and knew exactly what she was doing and what compliments each bride that walks in. They allowed me to make whatever changes and did it perfect to my imagination! Makes you feel so comfortable ad breaks the... Read More ice with great humor to make the whole experience fun and not stressful!

Custom dresses, not pushy!

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Megan H

I'll be honest, I read mixed reviews - but I think there are always high emotions when it comes to wedding dresses, so I went here with an open mind. I am glad I did because I found my dress! It wasn't a quick process, but I never felt rushed by my consultant, Terri. It's a... Read More lovely boutique. Now, they're not going to fawn over you with champagne and massive discounts but keep in mind - Say Yes to the Dress is a TV show. This is real life! With that in mind, my experience was great from start to finish. Reliable service, great selection, and, most importantly, I felt very understood. I loved one dress but really wanted to change something about it. Terri was quick to involve Elena in making the alteration to the design and, to my surprise, the cost didn't skyrocket. They really took the time to make sure I felt comfortable in the dress and it fit perfectly. That took several fittings, yes, but there's no cost after the initial visit and the first fitting. (Total, I was there for 5 visits). They're great - highly recommend them!

TO Bridals by Elena