Your wedding fashion is our passion!

Imagine yourself on your wedding day, oozing of confidence and your audience is captivated because you look stunning in your Bridals by Elena couture bridal ensemble. Come to our boutique in Gambrills, a quiet northwestern suburb of Annapolis, and start living out your fantasy.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

331 Gambrills Rd, Gambrills, MD (410) 923-2881

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Matt B

I am honestly not sure why you would waste your time going anywhere else! This is the best bridal shop in Maryland hands down. The customer service was excellent. Frances in particular knows body types and can find the perfect style to fit your body. I went in not really certain... Read More what time of dress would look the best and she was able to find multiple dresses that I fell in love with. They also have such a large selection that I had to go back twice. I was thrilled with Bridals by Elena and I am sure you will be to.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Molly B

I had the best bridal dress shopping experience at Bridals by Elena! This is a local dress shop that came highly recommended from co-teachers at my nearby school. I went to one other dress shop, but ended up coming back to Elena’s because I felt so relaxed there. The ladies... Read More knew exactly the type of the dress to fit my body, which was not what I initially expected to pick. They were so attentive & helpful in a non-pushy way. I selected a lace a-line, strapless, sweetheart neckline gown by Maggie Sottero. After all alterations my dress fit perfectly – it didn’t budge through a whole day of pictures & dancing. I felt so beautiful & confident, thank you for a great experience!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Natalie S

Until you go to buy your dress, you don’t realize how important the shop staff is to the experience. Elena’s was the first place I tried on dresses and I could not have been more impressed. They were so knowledgeable and knew exactly how the samples I was trying on would look... Read More and fit when in my size. I had found the dress of my dreams but was very unsure as it was my first of three appointments that day. Katia was so kind and did not pressure me to make a decision before my other appointments. The second shop was very unprofessional and did not seem nearly as interested in helping me find the perfect dress – we left there pretty quick. We got to the third shop much later in the day and had an absolutely terrible experience. We were over an hour away from Elena’s but I knew I wanted to go back for THE dress. When I called to tell them I was over an hour away and that I would not make it back to the store before they closed, they told me not to worry and to still come in. This was a huge relief! We got to the store at closing but were none the less welcomed with open arms. They had THE dress waiting for me and took their time with initial measurements. We then went back with 6 of my 8 bridesmaids for them to pick out dresses and still had an amazing experience. Their patience is incredible even when working with so many girls at once. I loved going back for fittings and seeing Katia and Elena. I would recommend them to EVERYONE!!!

Reviewed on 3/10/2018 Emily M

This place was wonderful. I’ve been to another bridal store and did not have a great experience. This place was the exact opposite! I had Frances as my consultant and she was the best! She actually picked the dress I ended up walking away with! The customer service is wonderful... Read More and not once did I feel like I was being pushed into buying a dress (that’s what happened at the other store I went to). Frances listened to everything I was saying, but in the end knew what was best! I cannot say enough good things about this place! I highly recommend it to everyone!

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Nicole E

Wonderful boutique with knowledgeable staff! Elena's is the best in the area for gorgeous dresses. They helped me find the perfect dress that accents my body type. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Jessica M

Everyone here was so helpful. From picking out my dress, to the fittings and even after the wedding with the cleaning. Amazing experience!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Erica K

I just bought my dress from here a few weeks ago and it was the best experience. Frances was my consultant and she was perfect. She knew what dresses I would look good in and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire experience. I never felt rushed in any way like I did at... Read More other bridal salons. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Kelly F

I had a wonderful experience at Bridal by Elena. Frances was the person that helped me and she was absolutely wonderful. I would recommend going here for your wedding dress.

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Elisabeth C

Honestly the best decision I ever made was making an appointment at this shop. Frances put me in a dress I would have never picked for myself but her creative ideas and patience transformed that one dress into like 8 different looks! I ultimately went with her pick even though I... Read More never wanted a strapless dress. She convinced me they could put sleeves and a back in the dress and I am so glad I trusted her. These wonderful ladies custom made cap sleeves and an illusion back with keyholes and they even made a custom veil to match the lace of the dress. It was stunning! Their attention to detail with each piece of lace they sewed by hand onto what started out as a blank canvas of tulle was absolutely incredible. They have an incredible team of talent at this shop and I truly believe that they can transform every brides dream dress into a reality. What I bought, to what I walked down the aisle in was 2 different dresses and I never had imagined I could have had a customized dress that had different elements from different dresses I liked for an affordable price! I had 4-5 fittings and every time I was in the shop they understood exactly my vision and they were patient and extremely professional. Elena was at all my appointments to pin this and that to meet her standards and I tell you ladies you will never regret a purchase from this shop. Trust the experts here because they know what they are doing and their work speaks for itself! I received so many compliments on my wedding day and the dress was perfect it fit like a glove. They take care in busseling the dress too so no broken buttons or runaway trains on the dance floor. Zero flaws in their work! I honestly can't say enough good things about my experience. I had enough stress with wedding planning and despite all the work being done to my dress it was finished ahead of schedule and absolutely perfect causing no second guessing or doubts throughout the entire process. Make your appointment today! I promise you won't be disappointed. :)

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Carolyn S

Bridals by Elena was amazing! I got my dress and veil at this shop and my bridesmaids got their dresses here as well. The fitting, selection and tailoring were super easy and stress-free. Everything turned out beautifully and fit perfectly! I received many complements... Read More throughout the wedding reception and I could not have been happier with my dress or the time spent working with the team at Bridals by Elena :)

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Elizabeth A

I had a very difficult time finding a dress that I loved. The staff at Elena's were so kind and let me take my time during my appointments. I purchased a dress and ended up changing my mind. They suggested changes to the original dress but ultimately I purchased a different... Read More dress. The dress ended up being gorgeous and fit me perfectly. I received so many compliments on the dress at my wedding and those who have seen photos of my dress. Alteration appointments tend to start a bit late other than that I had a wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Brittany K

I went to David's Bridal with my bridal party and had a HORRIBLE experience. I scheduled an appointment to look at bridesmaids dresses and our consultant barely helped us because she was wrapped up with a party of 12. We ended up falling in love with a dress that we ended up not... Read More being able to get because it was on clearance even though it was displayed in the regular section of the store. Late that day I called Bridal's By Elena and asked if we could get in the next day to look at dresses before my friend went home. They were super accommodating and said that they didn't have an appointment, but that we could still come in and try on. I was impressed as soon as I walked in those doors and immediately felt at peace. The store was beautiful, quiet and all of the staff were so friendly. Frances helped us pick out a very flattering dress. Even though we didn't have an appointment, Frances was still more attentive than our consultant at David's Bridal. She was very transparent regarding pricing and extremely helpful. She even offered us 20 % off of our dresses since I had four bridesmaids, so it will end up being cheaper than if we ordered from David's Bridal. Overall, AMAZING experience. If I hadn't already purchased my wedding gown I would be going to Bridal's By Elena

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Stacey H

Elena & Francis - fabulous ladies from start to finish!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Amy L

My dress was perfect thanks to Elena. I went to four dress shops and came back to Elena’s. They customized my dress by hand beading sleeves. Guests were shocked it didn’t come with the dress they matched so perfectly. Terry and the sales team really knew their stuff! They were... Read More super accommodating especially for this out of town bride. Highest praise

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Brittany P

Had the best experience with Frances this past weekend! I had called about a dress I found online and wanted to try on and she was able to order it for me. When I arrived she had the dress I wanted and also pulled a few similar ones for me to try on. I was so set on the dress I... Read More had found online but after trying all of the options on, I ended up going with one she had pulled! Frances was absolutely amazing and really made it a fun experience!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Andrea H

I have been to a lot of bridal shops in the past few years for my wedding and other friends weddings and this is by far the most organized, well stocked and enjoyable place to go. The selection of wedding gowns, bridesmaids dresses and mothers dresses are great! I never had any... Read More regrets after I picked my dress and it fit perfectly. All my bridesmaids dresses came in on time and were easily adjusted. Elena is a perfectionist and I loved it! The staff is also great they tell you what looks good, bad and amazing in the most helpful way.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Lindsay M

I had Francis as my salesperson and worked with both Katiya and Elena. Everyone was amazing and my dress was beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Jessica R

I purchased my dress at Bridal by Elena one week ago, I cannot say enough wonderful things about the store and my bridal consultant Francis. Francis pulled each dress I favored on their website. After I tried on a handful of dresses I started to become discouraged, I felt they... Read More were not as flattering on my body as I thought they'd be. Francis was quick to pick up on my demeanor. She quickly came back with three dresses of her choosing, when I tried them on....they were ALL game changers. This woman knows what she's doing!! Francis was able to understand the fit and style I was in search for and knew what styles and dresses would look fabulous. She knew how to dress my body better than I did!!! I said "yes" to a dress of Francis' chosing. Even being post pregnancy, I have never felt more beautiful/sexy in a dress. Francis has a heart of gold and is as funny as can be! This appointment was nothing short of special. In the past week I have recommended Bridal by Elena to a fellow bride, days after hearing my experience she made an appointment and found her dream dress there as well. I would highly recommend Bridal by Elena to any and all future brides! -Thank you Bridal by Elena and a special thanks to Francis!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Jean K

I got my wedding dress and headpiece from Bridal’s by Elena and they did a phenomenal job! Elena did an amazing job listening to what I wanted for a wedding dress, but also helping me to try different styles to make sure I had tried a variety of dresses before I picked my... Read More perfect dress. She spent hours with me and my friends and family until I chose my wedding dress. Elena could read the room and my feelings immediately and could change gears based on what I liked or did not like from each dress I tried. In regards to my fitting and alterations, Bridals by Elena did a great job! My dress had a ton of beading and I was worried about the alterations: I had the sleeves tapered and shortened. They were done beautifully. My mother also got her dress there for the wedding and she was given compliments all day. I would hands down suggest Bridal by Elena to EVERYONE!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Kara E

Worst experience I have ever had! I walked in to browse their dresses and try on some at my appointment I had made a few days before. I walked in and didn't even get a "hello!" it took them two minutes, then told me you can only try on dresses by appointment. Called in the... Read More next day to cancel my appointment, and they had me down for the wrong day! Also the dresses there weren't even eye-catching. Very plain.

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Samantha P

Amazing!! Elena went above and beyond to make my wedding gown all that I wanted. I wanted sleeves but couldn't seem to find a dress that had the ones I wanted, so I chose a sweetheart strapless dress and Elena made me a custom jacket with sleeves that snapped in the back. It was... Read More absolutely perfect you couldn't even tell it was a jacket. And for the reception I took it off to move a little more. It was perfect she really did amazing

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Erin S

I had an appointment with Frances this week. I wasn't thinking I would actually walk away with a dress. Frances made me feel so comfortable and I got the wedding dress of my dreams. She really knew what she was doing. She showed me 5 different ways a simple strapless could be... Read More into something just a little different so you still feel like you stand out. Frances cp workers were also always lending a hand. It was really a team oriented environment at the salon. I highly recommend this salon to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Corey H

The entire team at Bridals by Elena welcomed me and my family with open arms from the minute we walked in the door. Most girls dream of the day they get to try on wedding dresses and find the perfect “one”. Little did I know how stress free it truly would be. Francis provided... Read More her expertise and knowledge to find the most flattering, timeless, and classic style dress for me. Elena and her seamstresses devoted countless hours on the fine details to alter the dress to fit me perfectly and created a true, one of a kind look. My mother, the matron of honor and bridesmaids all found their dresses for my wedding there too. Katia scheduled all the dress fittings and kept me on schedule to make sure the dress was ready in time for the big day. On the day of my wedding it rained from morning until night, but it did not matter because I felt so gorgeous in my dress. Bridals by Elena also provides cleaning and preservation. They took special care to make sure the delicate lace on the dress was cleaned to perfection before sealing it up. Bridals by Elena is a shop above all the rest!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Michelle R

Bridals by Elena couldn't have made my wedding dress shopping process more fun and stress free. Elena and everyone at the store were so welcoming from the start and immediately helped key in on exactly what I was looking for, which was so refreshing after visiting a few local... Read More shops that made me nervous about everything. And when I didn't find exactly what I had hoped for in the dresses I found, Elena quickly worked with me to think through how we could customize the design of the strapless dress I loved to incorporate a dramatic back element. She immediately put me at ease that she would do a great job and I couldn't have been more pleased with working with her. The team at Bridals by Elena helped to make the fitting process so stress free and accommodated my schedule. My dress was everything I wanted and more, with Elena's updates making it breathtaking. I LOVED my dress and couldn't have been more pleased with everything the team did to help me feel perfect on my wedding day. I would highly recommend visiting them for your bridal dress and party needs and don't be afraid to let them make you something unique - you'll be over the moon with the results!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Kelli H

I can't say enough wonderful things about Bridals by Elena! Especially about Ms. Frances! She was absolutely amazing and helped me find the wedding dress of my dreams. I never would have picked the gown myself, and I'm SO glad she had me try it on! She is very experienced... Read More and knows what looks best. She even helped my mom (who is very picky) find a dress, too! I had the best experience, from start to finish. If you haven't already found your dress, do yourself a favor and book an appointment here! You won't be disappointed :-)

Elena Husson

Established in 2006, Bridals by Elena is a full service bridal and formal wear store located in Gambrills, Maryland. We offer you the finest style, selection and customer service beyond all expectations. In our bridal gown collection we showcase many of the leading and sought after designers of today. You will be inspired by our amazing gowns that are affordable without sacrificing style and design. From the minute you enter our doors you will feel relaxed and enjoy every minute of your appointment as our enthusiastic and knowledgeable staff offer one-on-one styling sessions to help transform