Your wedding fashion is our passion!

Imagine yourself on your wedding day, oozing of confidence and your audience is captivated because you look stunning in your Bridals by Elena couture bridal ensemble. Come to our boutique in Gambrills, a quiet northwestern suburb of Annapolis, and start living out your fantasy.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2010

331 Gambrills Rd, Gambrills, MD (410) 923-2881

Amazing shop!

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Katie M

I was in my friend's wedding last year and the shop we ordered the bridesmaid's dresses from was horrible. After that I decided that I was only going to buy my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses from a store that had a good rating. I went to another store and decided on a... Read More dress I like, but after reading their reviews I wanted to find a differnt shop with the same designer. I went to Bridals by Elena because I everything I read about them was good. I cannot tell you how right all of the reviews were. Francis helped me pick out my dress and she was amazing to work with. She was very helpful, to the point, and wouldn't let me try on anything that wouldn't look good on my body type. She has an amazing sense of humor and was so nice that she really made the whole process great. Elena and Katia were also amazing to work with and you can tell how much hard work they put into their business. I am so happy that I decided to get my dress here and make the long drives to Gambrills. It was all worth never having to go through anything bad with them. I ended up getting my dress, my bridesmaids dresses (two who live out of state), and the MOB dress all at this store.

Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Erin C

I worked with Elena for almost 7 months to get my dress into perfect condition. Off the rack, my dress was a strapless sweetheart neckline, but she added the most beautiful removable keyhole back using the lace from the manufacturer. It turned out to be incredible. Her tailoring... Read More is impeccable. I have never felt so glamorous. The price was not cheap but it was worth every penny.

Everything I Could Have Hoped for in a Bridal Salon!

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Abbey C

I walked into Bridals by Elena, thinking that I would try on some dresses to get a feel for what styling I liked, and then head to Vows in Boston for some "I Found the Gown"-style shopping. Frances was super friendly and welcoming from the time my mom and I walked in the door,... Read More and gave us a quick overview of the store's layout before allowing my mom and I to pick out dresses to try on, which I really liked. After trying on some dresses (probably close to 10?), Frances said she had one last dress for me to try on. When I put it on, I absolutely fell in love and knew that there was no point in looking further. They "jacked me up," and we lost it. Dress and veil, done deal on the first shopping trip, and I managed to stay within my budget without even trying! Elena and her staff are professional, friendly, and knowledgable. My dress was a custom-made dress by Elena, so there were no "alteration fees," because the dress was made to my measurements. My mom also bought her MOB dress from them, and we couldn't be happier. She and her seamstresses do phenomenal work. I would HIGHLY recommend Bridals by Elena to any bride in the Annapolis area looking for a great experience and even better gown.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Natalie S

Until you go to buy your dress, you don’t realize how important the shop staff is to the experience. Elena’s was the first place I tried on dresses and I could not have been more impressed. They were so knowledgeable and knew exactly how the samples I was trying on would look... Read More and fit when in my size. I had found the dress of my dreams but was very unsure as it was my first of three appointments that day. Katia was so kind and did not pressure me to make a decision before my other appointments. The second shop was very unprofessional and did not seem nearly as interested in helping me find the perfect dress – we left there pretty quick. We got to the third shop much later in the day and had an absolutely terrible experience. We were over an hour away from Elena’s but I knew I wanted to go back for THE dress. When I called to tell them I was over an hour away and that I would not make it back to the store before they closed, they told me not to worry and to still come in. This was a huge relief! We got to the store at closing but were none the less welcomed with open arms. They had THE dress waiting for me and took their time with initial measurements. We then went back with 6 of my 8 bridesmaids for them to pick out dresses and still had an amazing experience. Their patience is incredible even when working with so many girls at once. I loved going back for fittings and seeing Katia and Elena. I would recommend them to EVERYONE!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Liz W

Frances helped me with my dress, and I cannot say enough about how pleased I was with the process. She not only took the time with me to make sure I felt comfortable and not rushed, but she was honest, in that way you appreciate when buying something so important. I selected... Read More one cut, and Frances honestly told me that it wouldn’t work for my build. She let me put it on, and I didn’t even get the part where she cinched me in before I agreed with her. Regarding the bridal shop itself, it is small and homey. I felt like I was important and received my initial measurements from the owner herself. The measurements were so spot on that when I had my first fitting the only change that they needed to make was to the bust area. When I went to pick up my gown, it was freshly pressed in a white garment bag. Elena helped me bring the gown to my car, gave me hug, and told me to enjoy my day regardless of weather or anything else that happened. I looked amazing on my wedding day because Bridals by Elena took care of me from start to finish. I dropped my gown off with them for preservation, since they provided a coupon toward the process. I look forward to getting it back, and having it as a lasting treasure from our special day. Thank you Bridals by Elena!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Elizabeth H

I loved Bridals by Elena. Katya was fun to work with trying on dresses, and all of the seamstresses were excellent at getting the dress just perfect. Elena is clearly an absolute professional and she has to approve all alterations that anyone else recommends. I highly recommend... Read More Bridals by Elena.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Meagan B

Elena and her team were fantastic! They are appointment only, so the store was calm and quiet and Elena or one of her colleagues were able to give undivided attention. Trying on dresses kinda stressed me out and Elena made the process so wonderful. She gave her honest opinion... Read More for each one we tried on and was able to provide suggestions within my budget. We also used them for bridesmaids dresses and that was also a breeze. I will say I thought their prices for altering were a little high. I would have liked to know upfront how much all the different alterations to my dress would cost.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Rachel D

Wow what can I say about Bridals By Elena. I found the most gorgeous gown from them and their service was just amazing - seriously doesn't even compare to other bridal shops. I had a very low back dress and alterations were tricky because of that - but their alterations were... Read More truly amazing and my dress was so perfectly fitted. I felt so confident in them taking care of such a big part of my big day.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Tara C

The most AMAZING bridal shop you will visit! They are friendly, charismatic, and will help you find THE ONE dress you are looking for! They were the most professional and helpful salon. Francis is AMAZING and will be totally honest with you and knows EXACTLY what will fit you... Read More and make you look gorgeous. Elena is amazing and picks up the finest details of a dress and tailors it to suit you best. Everyone knew what they were doing and made it fun and made you feel beautiful. Seriously, go here if you are looking for a dress. It's an amazing experience.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 patricia

Bridals by Elena did an extraordinary job with both my daughter's wedding gown and my mother of the bride gown! Both gowns were absolutely beautiful! Elena, Katia and Francis and the entire team were all wonderful! We both loved working with Katia during the gown selection... Read More process! She was extremely kind, patient and provided expert and very helpful feedback to the both of us during the process! Elena and her team are also extraordinary! Elena designed a beautiful top piece to my daughter's gown, which was originally strapless. The added piece was sheer with the same lace that was used in the gown, along with the added beading. Elena and her team worked with us expertly and tirelessly to make sure that my daughter's gown fit perfectly and to design and add the beautiful top piece, made of extremely delicate fabric, and to make sure that it was sewn exquisitely into the original gown! The result was extraordinary! My gown and alterations were also exquisite and beautiful! I sincerely feel that Elena, Katia, Francis and the entire team provide a beautiful gown selection in a warm and friendly environment with the best design and alteration talent and expertise in the Baltimore/Washington area!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Alex L

What else can I say: my dress was a dream come true and I didn't want to take it off! Elena is absolutely amazing. She was super sweet from the very beginning, as was all of her staff. My dress fit like a glove and I loved it just as much with the lovely french bustle as I did... Read More with the train undone. I could not be happier with the overall service and, obviously, incredible product. I was super impressed with the alterations they did to make the intricate lace on my gown even better than the original, among everything else! There are often complaints about long waits, even with appointments. We only had to wait a while once and, I must say, it's pretty understandable that a top-quality seamstress may fall behind. Elena and her staff take extra care with every bride, and that takes time. Any additional wait time is worth the attention to detail and perfectly-tailored precision you receive. I highly recommend Bridals by Elena!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Callie S

I am extremely happy with the service and my dress that we purchased from here! Elena and her team were amazing! I had several fittings up until the big day and each time was a wonderful experience. This was the first place we went to looking for dresses and I was able to find... Read More the dress of my dreams on the first go around! They also do all their alterations in house as well. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Samantha M

Elena is so amazing! My mom and I had such a great time working with her, and she was so helpful with all of the aspects of getting the perfect dress! I went into Bridals by Elena because they carried Pronovias dresses, and I wanted something elegant but not too detailed - not... Read More much lace, beading, etc. I also was SURE I wanted sleeves/straps, I didn't want to worry about my dress falling off all day. Elena looked at what I liked, and brought me a few dresses to try, including some strapless telling me that it would all be okay if I ended up with a strapless dress. Of course, I did. The second dress I tried on was "the one." I think I ended up trying on about 10, but went back to that 2nd one, and it was also the label I wanted (La Sposa, part of the Pronovias group). Elena took my measurements, ordered the dress, and I went back once my dress had arrived and she had already tailored it to my measurements. It fit PERFECTLY - really, like a glove. She had to make a few minor adjustments and finish the hem once I had my shoes, but she had sewn in a built-in bra and that dress wasn't going anywhere! I only had to go in a total of 4 times, including when I picked the dress up. The bustle was also amazing, although intricate, but Elena taught my mom how to do it so we would be all set the day of the wedding. The dress really was perfect, I danced all nice never being concerned that it was falling off, and it was flattering and gorgeous. I loved working with Elena, she was so sweet and so knowledgable.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Kristen R

One of the most important things when buying THE dress: You need a fantastic seamstress, and this place has it. I chose to buy my dress at this bridal salon because I could tell that the staff knew what they were doing and talking about right from the get go. They knew their... Read More inventory, and they very clearly knew alterations as well.

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Rhiannon

I'd wholeheartedly recommend Bridals by Elena to any bride-to-be!!! This was my first and only wedding dress shopping experience, and I could not possibly have asked for a more special or perfect day. I wanted this to be a very small, personal outing with just my mom and I; even... Read More though they were obviously quite busy on a Sunday afternoon, the staff of Elena's made us feel welcomed. This was due in VERY large part to my consultant, Frances - all of the glowing reviews for this amazing lady are absolutely true, as Frances tells it like it is in a way you'd hope your best girlfriend would do for you! She takes your lead regarding price-point (a HUGE concern for me going into my appointment), and will not stray past what you can afford. She listens and accepts any and all photos of dresses you might bring and quickly goes to work pulling what you know you want to see, however I would absolutely recommend listening to her as well and trying on some of the dresses she picks. I ended up purchasing the first dress I tried on, and I would've left it on the rack had it not been for Frances coming over and affirming how much she loved that particular dress for me and how she thought I should definitely try it on. She "jacked me up" with the perfect accessories for the day, and I can tell you I will be returning to purchase every last one of those items as they complemented the dress so well. Essentially, Bridals by Elena gave my mom and I the perfect wedding dress shopping experience. I never felt rushed or like I was being pressured into buying anything, and by the end of the appointment Frances felt like family! I'll have to wait awhile to begin the alterations process, but I have no doubt that Elena and her staff will continue to impress.

Bridal Consultants

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Julie H

Elena, Katia, and Francis are awesome! They work with you no matter how long it takes or how many visits to find the perfect dress! I received numerous compliments on my wedding dress! I loved working with all of them--so friendly and helpful!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Kara F

Frances was the absolute best! Not only did she help me find the dress of my dreams she now feels like family!! She was so kind and caring! I couldn't be happier that I had her to help me!!! I would highly recommend Elena's and ask for Frances!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Nora H

I bought my wedding dress today from Bridals by Elena and cannot be more excited!! Frances was super fun, helpful, and patient and helped me to find the perfect dress. Elena discussed alterations with me and I feel confident that I found my dream dress. I wasn't necessarily... Read More planning to buy the dress today but everything worked out and I couldn't be happier. Thanks again!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Melissa G

Francis at Bridals By Elena was amazing! She was so warm and welcoming to my family and friends and helped me feel like the most beautiful bride to be! We found THE dress with ease and had a great time at the salon!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Sarah X

I would recommend Bridals by Elena to every bride out there! Katia was my consultant and she was awesome. She looked at all my pictures and had me try on different styles to settle on the perfect dress for me. In terms of alterations, words can't describe how talented Elena is.... Read More To do the hem, she had to physically move the lace from the bottom of my ballgown up, which was such hard work. Elena and her team are alterations geniuses and I trusted her from the start! My wedding dress was beyond perfect and I can't thank Elena enough. It was one of my favorite parts of the wedding!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Michelle T

I went to 3 bridal boutiques looking for my dream wedding dress and Bridals by Elena was by far my favorite place. Elena was with me the entire time that I was there and she helped me pick the perfect dress while working within my budget. I would recommend this place to... Read More everyone. Not to mention their runways are absolutely beautiful and there is plenty of space. A huge thank to Elena for everything she did for me!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Lauren B

I had a fantastic experience at Bridals By Elena last week and found my wedding dress! They had a fantastic selection for reasonable prices and Frances was a wonderful sales rep! I have had friends get there dresses here too and also have great experiences. Most importantly, I... Read More got an unbelievable number of compliments on my dress. They also did a fantastic job cleaning my dress so that it was preserved.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Bess M

I had the best experience working with Elena. I had to go in several times when friends and family came from out of town, Elena was more than patient with us and spent several hours helping me find the perfect dress. I can't say enough great things about the salon and Elena!... Read More Absolutely wonderful!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Jennifer H

My family and I have been frequent customers of Bridals by Elena, so when I went to find my wedding dress in October 2015, I knew where to go and who to see. I live near Towson, MD and there are certainly bridal salons closer to me, but none that could even compete with Bridals... Read More by Elena. Every salon has beautiful dresses, but it's about FINDING that dress - so your stylist matters! Frances was my bridal consultant and made my day of dress shopping stress-free, so much fun, and most importantly successful. Frances had a knack for knowing what dresses would accentuate my body type and she really listened well and CARED. Her selection of dresses she pulled for me were exactly what I was looking for - I went home a very happy bride. I can't recommend her enough!! Elena, the owner of the salon, was also extremely attentive to me, checking in to see if I needed anything and she even pulled a dress for me too! Talk about the royal treatment :). I left the salon in under 2 hours with my dress ordered and a huge smile on my face. Thank you so much Frances and Bridals by Elena!

Wedding Dress & Alterations

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Lara I

I both purchased my wedding dress and had my alterations done at Bridals by Elena. They also custom made my veil and I purchased accessories as well. I absolutely loved my dress and was so please with the alterations and service. They do beautiful work. I would recommend them to... Read More any friend or family member who was in need of a wedding dress. They had a large selection of dresses and were competitively priced. The alterations are not cheap but they are well worth it considering the complexity of work they did. My dress was about $1,300, alterations (bustle, hem, etc.) about $600.

Start a Conversation!