After Party, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Maple Grove, MN Twin Cities (612) 466-0411

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Lexee M

Attention all Brides: Do yourself a favor and hire Bride Support! I am so thankful to have had Meredith in my corner throughout my wedding planning process. When my husband and I started planning our wedding and we realized quickly how easy it could be to go over budget and... Read More become overwhelmed. I was working as a nurse, while continuing my education. She was so invaluable throughout our year long engagement! The obvious help of planning everything was great, but there were so many other things that I didn't even consider initially. I knew next to nothing about important things to keep in mind regarding all the contracts we had to sign, and Meredith knew exactly what to point out to us. I found out quickly that I needed someone to keep me on track with my planning. The months went by so fast and I was thankful to have someone remind me when I should be booking which vendors. Rather than spending hours researching vendors, I was able to stay focused on school and work. The final month leading up to our wedding was packed full of finalizing everything and Meredith had all of the details figured out! She did an excellent job collaborating the vision we had for our wedding with her expertise. On the day of my wedding, she was an asset to not only me but our families and wedding party too. We had such a large wedding with two locations and so many details to coordinate. My husband and I were able to to take in every moment without a care in the world on our wedding day; Thanks to Bride Support.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Kristyn G

Meredith was absolutely great!! So helpful having someone to organize everything and keep the timeline on track. We would have been lost without her! Highly recommend using her services!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Kelly E

Meredith was everything and more! It was clear as day that she was incredibly knowledgeable in the wedding business. She made planning the wedding way less stressful which then made it more enjoyable. On wedding day she made sure everyone was on schedule and in the places... Read More that they needed to be. We had no issues on the wedding day and if we did she never made it seem like it. I highly recommend anyone looking for a wedding planner to use Meredith!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Janelle S

Meredith was recommended by another mother of the bride & I told this friend, "I'm indebted to her". Meredith was well worth the money we paid. We had her for day of ceremony but met with her three times before the wedding. One of those times was the rehearsal & we were out... Read More of the venue in less than an hour. She was very thorough, organized & made some great suggestions. The big day was amazing & Meredith was responsible for tending to many of the little details. She told me many times during the day to not worry, it was all taken care of. She took care of everything. As I said, she was amazing & well worth the money! My husband, father of the bride, enjoyed working with her & thought she was very professional.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Rachel K

Meredith was seriously AMAZING!!! As soon as we met I knew she would be exactly what I needed for my day of coordination. She is so organized and professional, and has a lot of experience to share. I really appreciated her timely and thoughtful answers to all of my questions. I... Read More could not have had such a stress free wedding day without her! If you're trying to decide whether or not you need some wedding coordination, I would absolutely recommend meeting with Meredith...you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Brittany C

Meredith is absolutely amazing! You will not regret working with her. I hired Meredith as my day of coordinator and so happy I did. She was so helpful throughout the planning process- recommending vendors, suggestioning certain things I hadn't thought of, etc. She made a very... Read More detailed timeline and ensured nothing was missed. She was a lifesaver on the wedding day helping set-up and tear down. My venue was one that only provided the space, so there was a ton we had to bring in ourselves. She was so helpful!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Melinda O

Meredith was awesome to work with! I hired her for day of coordination but she really did so much more than that from doing a venue walk through to putting together a timeline and rehearsal worksheet as well as picking up our day of items before hand and breaking everything down... Read More at the end of the night and being a great resource for all of my questions. She was the best decision I made during my wedding planning! knowing she was there to handle everything took all of the stress off of me and made for such a great day.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Brie R

I am fairly type a and initially we thought we wouldn't need a day of coordinator. About 6 months out from the wedding, I realized that I just didn't want to think about anything but getting married on the day of, and I wanted both of our families to be able to relax and enjoy... Read More the day and be as present as possible. I contacted about 10 DoCs and interviewed 2- meredith was our perfect fit! She is super friendly, detail oriented, has a ton of experience, and is very generous with her time leading up to the wedding even though she was only hired for the day of services. I felt instantly better after meeting with her, and she also clicked with my fiancé - which we've found to be a rarity in the twin cities bridal world (many vendors acted like he wasn't there even though he was actively a part of the planning process). Throughout the months leading up to the wedding, Meredith was very responsive and answered all of my questions, contacted/coordinated with all of the vendors, and went above and beyond during our wedding week to make sure everything came together. I was amazed at how relaxed and joyful I felt at the wedding because I trusted Meredith %150 to set up all the decor and make sure everyone was exactly where they needed to be. Both my husband and I felt like her very affordable services was the best money we spent on the wedding. I only wish I had contacted her earlier in the process so she could have reviewed contracts and answered my earlier questions. Meredith is the best AND the most affordable!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016

Initially, I thought I might be able to swing planning/executing our wedding on my own. Nope. I'm so glad I got Meredith to help with Day-Of Coordination for our wedding. She did much more than just working the wedding day itself. From the initial consultation to planning the... Read More timeline of the ceremony/reception to attending our rehearsal, Meredith was there. She's able to roll with the punches and make stuff happen--like when I emailed her at midnight the night before the wedding and asked her to "do something" with a bunch of childhood photos I'd picked out but forgot to plan a display for. Or when she offered to bring in cake stands to show off the cookies we had for dessert. It was such a relief knowing my family and I could relax during the ceremony and reception. She's got a lot of experience, and it really shows. She's also easy to talk to and not-judgmental--which is actually kind of hard to find when it comes to wedding stuff. Bottom line: hire her, she's worth it.

Best Planner Ever!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Emily S

Meredith and Bride Support are the reason our wedding was as wonderful as it was. She's knowledgeable, level-headed, kind, and has a good sense of humor. I was a little freaked out by the wedding planning process, and Meredith made me feel at ease and made the process fun.... Read More Her organization system keeps you on task and makes sure things are done in the right timeline. Her vendor recommendations are amazing, she's great at finding you the perfect person for your personality and budget. She was also amazing at dealing with any issues that came up. I felt like we had a partner and an advocate throughout the entire process. She's very reachable by phone or email, which was much appreciated. She worked tirelessly throughout our wedding weekend, and was great corralling our family and getting people where they needed to be. I could relax and enjoy the entire day. She's a very professional presence, but still a lot of fun. I cannot recommend her enough. She'll make the process feel easy, and most importantly, enjoyable! Our friends and family are still raving about our wedding months later, and it's mostly due to Meredith's work. We're so thankful, and hope you'd consider working with her, too!

Meredith is the best!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Morgan B

Meredith was amazing! I was so grateful a friend recommended her. Not just on the day of but many months leading up to the day as well. Planning a wedding is stressful and when you have someone you can get suggestions, feedback, opinions, etc from that is in the industry it's... Read More priceless. I did a lot of searching before meeting with Meredith because it is another expense but I can't express enough about how important it was to have her and on top of it her prices were better than anyone I had seen. The day of I couldn't have been more pleased with her, she got sh*t done!! She's a hard working women who truly cares about your special day. I would highly recommend her! Thank you Meredith!!!!

Totally worth it

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Jolene L

I met Meredith through a relative's wedding and she did an absolute amazing job for both weddings. She was a great resource to ask questions throughout the planning and she asked me so many questions to make sure my day went perfect. She helped with all the tiny details and was... Read More such a great help. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Meredith Meyer- Bride Support in MN

Reviewed on 9/13/2015

I would like to recognize Meredith Meyer for the incredible support she provided in preparation for and during our wedding on August 15th. Meredith was so personable, patient, organized, and positive. She didn't even blink an eye at the fact that we were living across the... Read More country from where the wedding took place. Instead, she kept us on track throughout the planning phase by sending us vendors who fit our vision for the wedding and achievable deadlines. Meredith allowed us to move at our own pace but also knew when to nudge us a bit. When we were in town she set up meetings with the vendors for us and even attended some of these meetings. She also provided lists of quedstions to ask, which helped tremendously. On the actual day she created a detailed schedule to keep everyone on track, helped with setting up and directing vendors, and was there the whole time to make sure that it went off without a hitch. I was able to relax and completely enjoy the day knowing that she was taking care of the details. As I reflect on the event I can say that I found almost the entire planning experience to be enjoyable, which I think says A LOT. Meredith was FABULOUS!We truly, truly could not have done it without her and feel that our best wedding-planning decision was hiring Meredith to help.

Best decision ever!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Katie B

Initially I did not want a planner - thinking I could do it on my own - but let me tell you, it is SO WORTH IT. And I couldn't have had a better planner than Meredith, and day-of coordinator Jackie, and assistant Lauren. Working full-time as a teacher didn't leave me much free... Read More time to do planning, so Meredith was of great help in her vendor recommendations and helping my wedding visions come to life. She was so organized and on top of things, which helped me and kept me on track. Jackie did a great job running the rehearsal under somewhat stressful circumstances. On wedding day, Jackie and Lauren were superwomen and kept things running smoothly and taking care of EVERYTHING. As I said - best decision ever due to the fact that I was able to enjoy the day and not stress or worry, knowing Bride Support had it under control. Thank you!!!

Bride Support was excellent!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Chelsea S

We are so happy we went with Bride Support for helping plan our wedding and coordinate the entire process! From the very beginning, Meredith was so helpful. She let me know what needs to be booked, in what order, she would bring to the table vendors that she knows can be trusted... Read More and are of great value. She really listened to my needs and made sure that the venue and each vendor was aware of our vision. The day of coordination was flawless. She made sure that all the vendors were at our venue on time and set up. I didn't have to worry about thing and that made the day so much more enjoyable. I can't imagine all of the work that was taken care of behind the scenes! When the entire day was over with, Bride Support took care of clean up and all of our rental items and returned the rental items to the vendor the next day!! I had some interesting requests too (example, I wanted to keep five of our center pieces and Bride Support set those aside for me). During the process, Bride Support made sure I knew what money I had paid, what money we owed, when we owed, and what to expect to pay in tips for vendors. We also had questions that didn't necessarily pertain to planning (honeymoon, etc) and they were able to help and made great recommendations. I would HIGHLY recommend Bride Support.

Life saver!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 soo p

Meredith and her day-of coordinator Jackie did an AMAZING job for a picky bride like myself who wanted everything perfectly planned but didn't have the time for it. She seriously thinks about every detail, gives you the down-low on everything and anything, and I had people in... Read More my bridal party say how wonderful it must have been to have her help from start to finish- and she was! Thanks to her we had an amazing time at our wedding and actually got to enjoy every minute of it :)

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Jordin B

I honestly can’t recommend Meredith enough. She was such an enormous help before the wedding and her day-of-coordination allowed me to actually enjoy my wedding day. I used her premium coordination services, which was a middle ground between full coordination and... Read More day-of-coordination. I signed a contract with Meredith about 1 year and half before the wedding because I knew that I needed someone to keep me on track so that I could get as much done as early as possible for the wedding. I was technically an out-of-town bride, but my family lives in MN. I was so grateful for Meredith who was always willing to meet up with me when I was in town on weekends. Some of the biggest things she helped me out with was finding vendors with a budget in mind, storing all the decorations and odds and ends that I made or acquired before the wedding, installing linens and rentals, completely taking care of everything set up related, following up with vendors, and just being this positive force to rely on when wedding planning gets so crazy and no one else seems to understand. She’s funny, upbeat, and does a wonderful job of politely keeping you on track. She’s great with handling particularly annoying or difficult vendors. She comes with oodles of suggestions for vendors, ideas for decorations, and was the best resource I had for any question that came up while I was planning my wedding. She took care of tear down at my wedding and was even willing to meet up the next day to return decorations and stuff that I wanted to keep. Meredith is probably the only reason I stayed sane throughout the wedding planning process. And in the 2-3 days before the wedding, when I was the most stressed, I knew that Meredith would be able to take care of all the little details, and if anything went wrong that she would handle it for me. She’s great at her job and was such a pleasure to work with.

Do not get married without Bride Support

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Jill A

The best thing I did in planning my wedding was hiring Meredith early in the process for the full planning package. She was invaluable in SO many capacities, but right out of the gate, she helped us create an overall budget, and had numerous vetted vendor choices for us at our... Read More budget level. Not only was that a huge time savings for us, but we saved more than Meredith's fee with the photographer alone. She not only helped keep us on budget, but also on schedule-guiding us along with what we needed to do when. My mom and I also really appreciated having a go-to person with the millions of questions that invariably come up, and Meredith was alway VERY quick to respond, so we weren't left sitting and wondering. She also has great ideas and suggestions for special touches and planning tips and tricks that were great. You may be thinking to yourself, do I really want to spend the money on a wedding planner, and the answer if you're considering Bride Support is YES! In theory, it seems like an extravagance, and that you can do it yourself, but the piece of mind, access to a concise list of awesome vendors within your budget, and time savings are priceless. Meredith is a great value compared to other planners I considered. Preserve your sanity, and do yourself a favor-work with Bride Support. My mom is convinced our wedding could not have happened without Meredith! It was perfect.

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Nicole H

Hiring a Day of Coordinator was something I did fairly early in my wedding planning process, almost a year before the actual date. I knew that on the day of the wedding I didn't want me or any family members running around having to stress about schedules, set-up and details.... Read More Additionally, my venue didn't provide significant set-up support. After a lot of online research (I was an out-of-town bride) I set up a phone call with Meredith. Her easy going nature and professionalism on the phone seemed to be a good fit with my personality and I made the decision to hire her then. Since that moment Meredith was a great source of support and comfort, even as I planned the majority of the day myself she was always there for any question, no matter how small or seemingly mundane. As we approached the wedding she was very organized, checking in consistently and providing constant Wedding Day schedule updates. She remained patient as I made changes and sent frequent stream of conscious emails :). We met to do a venue walk-through about a month before the wedding which helped me envision all the details coming to life. On the day of the wedding Meredith stopped by the hotel suite where we were getting ready to check-in and then headed to the venue to set up. Everything was executed just as I envisioned and as discussed. Throughout the actual wedding Meredith served as a quiet force keeping things organized, calm and moving forward. Hiring a Day of Coordinator and specifically Meredith was an invaluable decision to me enjoying my Wedding Day and I would absolutely recommend her.

Indispensable

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Jenny&Chrissi N

We couldn't have done it without Meredith at Bride Support!! I am the Mother of the Brides (double wedding) and I speak for my daughters as well as myself! We all loved Meredith the moment we met her! We knew a very important factor in hiring a wedding planner was to find... Read More someone you could work with. Meredith, without question, was a hit and she never disappointed!! She has a great personality, was fun, and easy to work with and that's just the beginning! She was so well organized, a great communicator, always easily accessible, had great recommendations and guidance! She thought, and reminded us, of things we would never have thought of! She had a CAN DO attitude, was always right there when we needed her (and we're not sure how she did that because there was a lot of ground to cover!) She worked EXTREMELY hard and was always friendly and upbeat!! She also advocated for us when family members would want to change something or had "suggestions." I can honestly say we couldn't have pulled off the wedding and reception without her help!! Our friends and family were impressed with her as well! It takes a special person and disposition to do this job and she's got it! I highly respect her and her abilities! I can, without hesitation, recommend Meredith! She will not disappoint!!

You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Ashley N

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Meredith. She is worth every penny! We would have paid double. My now husband, and I were going back and forth about hiring a wedding planner for a couple of weeks. We found Meredith on The Knot, and decided to make an... Read More appointment. As soon as we sat down with Meredith and starting talking we knew we had to hire her. She is extremely down to earth, and really takes the time to get to know you, and understand your wedding concept. The first thing we noticed was how organized and thorough she is! She is very experienced and you can tell. Meredith has multiple wedding packages to choose from. We chose the premium coordination package. She helped us find all of our vendors for our wedding, and came to all the initial appointments. Meredith is very conscientious of your price point, and won't show you vendors that you can't afford. She kept us organized and busy with to-do-list, but not in an overwhelming way. She always checks in making sure you are on task, and gives you advice along the way. Leading up to the wedding is when the initial time crunch hits, and it can become a little stressful at times. Because of Meredith, we were extremely organized and had basically everything under control. I cannot tell you how nice it was to not have to run around in a panic the final week of the wedding! That brings us to the big day! Meredith basically takes full control of your wedding guiding vendors, family and your wedding party. She literally knows your wedding inside and out, and words cannot explain the relief it gave us throughout our big day. She takes all of the stress off of your shoulders, and in some cases family’s shoulders. If there was an issue, Meredith was always ready to take charge. We could honestly write 2 more full pages on how wonderful our experience was with Meredith, and we both HIGHLY recommend her as your wedding coordinator!! You will not be disappointed!

Best Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 9/13/2014 Lindsey M

I am so happy I used a wedding planner and was very, very pleased with Meredith. She worked well with me and with the all the other vendors. She was instrumental in keeping both my daughter (the bride) and me on task plus helped us when disagreements came up. She also saved us... Read More money with several of the vendors and helped us find vendors that ended up being fantastic. She has 3 levels of service and we went with the middle level. I can't say enough good things about her. She also was there at rehearsal dinner which ran smoothly because she had all the details worked out. Well worth the cost especially on wedding day. I actually enjoyed the day because she was so organized and took over with placing our decorations all around the venue, put chair covers on, checked with all the vendors and took care of so many other details too numerous to mention. Thank you Meredith. I will have fantastic memories because of you taking care of all the details, so I could enjoy the day.

Excellent Day Of Coordinator

Reviewed on 8/09/2014 Danielle T

My husband and I hired Meredith (owner of Bride Support) for her "day of coordinator" services for our wedding. I didn't know there was such a thing as a day of coordinator - I thought you either had a full on wedding planner or not - but our venue required a day of coordinator,... Read More so we chose Meredith. I am so glad they required this, as it was some of the best money we spent. Meredith was fantastic to work with - super nice and friendly, great communicator, and doesn't miss a thing. I didn't need a full on planner - I enjoy planning the details myself - but as our day of coordinator, Meredith provided me with guidelines and tools to be sure I didn't miss any important steps. She answered any questions I had promptly, and provided guidance and recommendations based on her past experience. On our wedding day, neither I nor any of my friends/family had to deal with coordinating vendor arrival times, setting up ceremony or reception decor, keeping us all on time, deal with any misc issues, etc. - Meredith did all of that, making our day significantly less stressful and more enjoyable. We even had a "shoe emergency" that day - the mother of our flower girls had a shoe break, and Meredith borrowed her a pair of heels she had in her car! A little extra added service :) We are so happy we hired Meredith and would recommend her to any other couples considering day of services.

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Meghan K

Hiring Meredith to help us with our wedding planning was hands down the best decision we made throughout the whole process. Starting out, everything seems so overwhelming and I felt lost, but Meredith's knowledge and experience made everything manageable and easy. We only had to... Read More make the overall decisions (i.e which florist out of five she would pick for us knowing fit our budget/style), and she handled all the details such as timing, keeping us on track with our budget and payment, and probably a lot of other stuff that I didn't know about because she always has everything under control! The vendors she helped us choose were perfect, she is very well connected with vendors in the area and knew exactly who to contact for us. I became truly appreciative of how valuable Meredith is when we found out a week before our wedding that the venue we had booked was flooded, and we needed to find a new one! I of course panicked, but Meredith assured us to stay calm and within 24 hours had found a new venue for us, one that was as good if not better than the original one. The day of the wedding was amazing, Meredith was there to orchestrate everyone's comings and goings and to keep us on track with where we should be and when. The day went very smoothly. Meredith is very intuitive, and I'm pretty sure after our very first meeting she had a very good idea of who we were and what type of wedding we wanted, and followed through. I can't say enough good things about her everything she did for us, she made a stressful and hectic time manageable and even enjoyable.

The Best!

Reviewed on 5/11/2014 Sara C

The first major wedding decision we made was to hire Meredith (Premium Coordination Package) and it turned out to be one of the best decisions we made! We met with other potential wedding coordinators, but when we met with Meredith, we knew she was the coordinator for us. She... Read More was personable, friendly, and eager to learn what we wanted for our wedding day. We felt that she valued our opinions and our vision and could help us bring it to life. She very much exceeded our expectations! Meredith helped us with a countless number of tasks that felt overwhelming to us. She provided us with lists of vendors that were a good fit, attended many meetings and asked all of the right questions, and researched hundreds of random questions we asked. She was very responsive, always returning phone calls and emails promptly and was willing to meet whenever we needed to touch base. She very much reduced the amount of stress that wedding planning can bring and we were able to enjoy our wedding day fully. It was the most fun we have ever had! The day went seamlessly due to the great planning and attention to detail. Thank you Meredith for making our vision become a reality! We had so much fun along the way!