Custom Floral Designs

Brides and Blooms strives to make each event or wedding unique and tailored to the client's specific needs. We take into consideration the venue, time of day, reflection of the season, budget and, in the case of weddings, the personality and style of the bride.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

3858 Shadow Loch Drive, Suwanee, GA

Even More Beautiful Than I Imagined!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Tiffani P

Working with Debra at Brides and Blooms was an incredibly pleasant experience. From the first meeting I was so impressed with her knowledge and helpfulness when it came to selecting my wedding day flowers. I had ideas about what I wanted and she showed me pictures and examples... Read More that brought to life exactly what I was imagining. I met with her 3 times leading up to the wedding to finalize orders and payments and she was so wiling to make changes and adjustments depending on my needs. On the actual day of the wedding she was timely and professional and I was in awe at how beautiful the flowers turned out! My bouquet will always be one of my favorite parts about my wedding because it was just so gorgeous. I would recommend anyone to use Brides and Blooms because they are affordable, easy to work with, and provide amazing flowers!!

ATL Use this company!

Reviewed on 2/20/2015 Rachael P

Debra was so helpful during the entire process. She even offered a monogrammed wedding aisle runner which I loved. The flowers were there, I sent a check, and it was as easy as that. I don't know much about flowers, but Debra does and she will share her expertise!

My flowers were stunning!

Reviewed on 2/17/2014 Lisa F

Our flowers were absolutely flawless! They were even more beautiful than I had dreamed. When we walked into the wedding ceremony as well as the reception we were floored by how much it looked like what we had envisioned. The arbor was the perfect back drop for the ceremony.... Read More And, the large flowers in the reception were just the right size. From our initial meeting, Debra was patient and offered really good suggestions to help me stay within my budget. A few weeks later she created a large preview flower that was gorgeous! It looked like something out of Vogue. On my wedding day, every flower in our wedding and reception was absolutely stunning! I can't thank Debra and her team enough for turning my vision into fruition.They made my wedding a dream come true! Debra and her team rocks! -Lisa & D'Lovely

Couldn't Have Been More Perfect

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Gina T

Loved working with this company. The flowers turned out absolutely gorgeous! I have a flower allergy, so my bouquet had to be artificial. Debra helped me find someone to make the artificial bouquet and the real bouquets she made for my bridesmaids could not have been more... Read More beautiful and matched perfectly! The centerpieces were stunning. They were so helpful when it came to designing everything (I didn't really know what I wanted). They were a fantastic deal. I highly recommend them.

One of the BEST decisions of my whole wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Julia

Debra was an absolute joy to work with! I found her online, and after reading so many rave reviews, decided to drive out to Suwanee to meet her. I immediately loved her work and knew that we had to have her services. I showed her a few pictures of arrangements I liked, told her... Read More our budget, and she did the rest. She used her vast knowledge as a florist to ensure that our arrangements were what I envisioned, but at a price point that we could manage. When I saw all the floral arrangements on my wedding day, I was so thrilled. They were exactly what I had envisioned - maybe even more beautiful than that. My bouquet was GORGEOUS, and I just love the way it looks in pictures. I can't say enough good things about Debra. She is truly a professional and an expert in her craft. You will NOT regret going with her - she is amazing! Thank you, Debra, for helping to make my day so incredibly special.

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

Debra was great to work with. Everything was beautiful and set up perfectly the day of the wedding. I did not have to worry about anything the day of.

Daughter's Wedding

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Melissa v

We couldn't have been happier with the flowers/arrangements that Brides and Blooms provided for our daughter's wedding on September 19, 2015! When we originally met with Debra, she immediately pulled up flowers that were just what my daughter wanted. And, her basement is a... Read More floral dream come true! Any type of vase, container, filler, etc that you could want! Quite amazing!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Lindsay D

Brides and Blooms made the flowers for my ceremony and reception. I had an initial meeting with Debra and I gave her examples of what types of flowers and colors I wanted. They were literally exactly what I pictured. My bouquets turned out absolutely beautiful along with my... Read More boutonnieres. The reception flowers looked just perfect. The vases were placed on the tables just how I wanted them and she even made me an adorable UGA themed "toss bouquet". She has great prices paired with amazing quality. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Brides and Blooms!

Better than I could have imagined!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

I cannot say enough positive things about Debra with Brides & Blooms. I met her at our venue's bridal expo, and I loved her spirit and enthusiasm from the beginning. We continually consulted with each other throughout the floral design process, and she always had such great... Read More ideas to go with the theme/feel I described. The end result was beyond magical, and there is nothing I would've changed about any of her designs. She even provided a complimentary flower crown to go with my veil (the same one my mom wore in her wedding), and it ended up being one of the most defining pieces of my bridal look! So many compliments all night. She also stayed through the end of the wedding to break down all the decorations (our wedding ended at 2:00am and the venue wouldn't allow anything to be left overnight), and she even made sure to give us a couple centerpieces and bouquets to enjoy at our home after the wedding. On top of all this, her price is very reasonable compared to others in the Atlanta area. What more could you ask for? :)

Brides and Blooms was wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 britney c

Brides and Blooms was wonderful to work with from beginning to end. Debra was easy to talk to and gave great ideas. I shared a few pictures with her at our original meeting and she knew exactly what I wanted. Her knowledge on flowers and when they are in season is... Read More incredible. Debra also has a wide variety of vases and stands you can chose to use at no extra cost. I would strongly recommend Brides and Blooms to any bride.

Brides and Blooms Review

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Emalee E

I had a wonderful experience with Brides and Blooms. Debra went above and beyond for me and was quick to understand my vision for the wedding. She was very accommodating to my budget and her flowers were incredibly beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone! I have nothing but... Read More good things to say about Brides and Blooms.

Loved Debra!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Jenn V

Debra was so easy to work with and she was more than willing to help with anything I needed. She was a stress reliever rather than adding on the stress. Great value for the flowers and will recommend her to others!

Beyond my wildest dreams!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Alison

Brides and Blooms really went out of their way to make sure that every aspect of our wedding was perfect, down to the last detail. All while being mindful of staying well within our budget. So incredibly easy to work with as we planned and worked toward our wedding date. Day... Read More of was so seamless as they arrived and set up everything that went beyond my wildest dreams. If you are looking for an amazing florist that will make your day everything you want and more in the Atlanta area, look no further.

Amazing Talent !

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Samara G

Debbie was such a breath of fresh air...she is very talented and understood my vision !She's more then a florist she's an artist.I will use her for all of our special events ......

More than Perfect!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Renea L

I was on a very small budget and had planned on just ordering flowers from Sams Club. I had a coworker and client tell me about Brides and Blooms. I quickly made an appointment with Debra. She was so easy to work with and she has a natural talent of being a florist. She is so... Read More very artistic! During our appointment I showed her my inspirations on Pintrest. She then took what I loved and worked with my budget to make it look perfect. My flowers were more than what I could dream of! I had more complements on my flowers than anything else. I highly suggest every bride to use Brides and Blooms! You will be amazed!

Exceptional Quality

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Debra W

Brides and Blooms did an awesome job on my wedding flowers. They made my dream wedding (florals) come alive. This is a wonderful team of ladies that work together to be sure every detail is taken care of.

Brides and Blooms was wonderful

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Melissa M

I really enjoyed working with Debra from Brides and Blooms. She was an extremely nice person and was very helpful in picking flowers that really highlighted my colors and theme as well as being cost effective. The bouquets she made for my wedding were absolutely stunning and... Read More all of my bridesmaids commented on how beautiful their bouquets were. I would highly recommend her to anybody who needed a florist for any occasion.

Happy Newlywed!!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Ashley C

My friend who got married this past May referred me to Brides and Blooms and I hired them for my wedding on 8/23/14! I couldn't say enough nice things about Debra and her daughter Aynsley! They welcomed me into their home for a meeting and to view all the decor that they have.... Read More The not only provide any flower imaginable but they have glass vases, candle holders, columns, an arch and other wedding decor! They definitely go above the call of duty! They were helping me set up all kinds of decor the day of my wedding, even stuff they didn't bring! They truly are amazing at what they do! Give them a call!

great value!

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Emily S

I originally heard about B&B from a close friend who had used her for her wedding, but I was almost absolutely convinced to go with B&B when I saw Debra at the Georgia Bridal Show & she had a coupon for $100 off! She was easy to work with, created gorgeous arrangements, & did... Read More not seem bothered when I wanted to make any changes. I feel like I got a good deal & never felt as though I was paying too much. I would easily choose B&B again!

Kathryn and Jameson

Reviewed on 7/13/2014 Kathryn K

Debra and Aynsley were wonderful to work with. They took my vision and and made it a reality. They exceeded my expectations. All of the flowers were gorgeous all the way from my bouquet to the grooms boutonnieres. As a bride, your mind is all over the place and Debra did not let... Read More me for get any detail. Well I should say that she did not forget any detail and she made sure to have extras, just incase. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Debra and Aynsley and I would recommend Brides and Blooms to any and everyone that may be considering or needing a florist.

Absolute Perfection

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 Heather G

Debra was amazing in helping me with my vision for my wedding. I showed her a picture of white roses covered in jewels and she made it better than the pinterest picture! This company is extremely reliable and a great value. I could not believe how beautiful everything turned... Read More out.

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Britleigh B

From the very beginning, Brides and Blooms was AMAZING! They listened to every detail of how I had always dreamed of my wedding day looking and feeling like, and they made it more than a dream come true! They are very trust worthy and they know what they are doing. My wedding... Read More was May 16, on a Friday, and they worked with my schedule which as a bride is the best thing you could ask for! From the very first appointment, to the pick up from the wedding, I couldn't have asked for anything better. They are easy to talk to and their work just can't be beat. If you book with them, you will not be disappointed! They made my wedding beautiful. - A Happy Bride

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 3/16/2014 Elisabeth C

Brides N Blooms is a fabulous vendor for brides who choose to create their own bouquets. I contacted this vendor 2 weeks before my wedding and they were very helpful in advising me on the types of flowers available and how to create perfect bouquets. The flowers were delivered... Read More perfectly packaged the Thursday before our wedding, I put the bouquets together on Friday following the instructions that were provided. By Saturday, the bouquets were still absolutely perfect! Thank you for adding such beauty to our wedding celebration!

Orchid Overload

Reviewed on 11/26/2013 Jacqueline N

I could not have been more happy or more proud of my flowers on my wedding day. From start to finish Brides and Blooms was professional, efficient, and friendly. She was very helpful in getting me what I wanted at a price that I could afford. From my bridal bouquet down to the... Read More toss bouquet, the quality and beauty was astounding. I love orchids, and I always thought it would be too expensive to have them as my bouquet, but Brides and Blooms made it possible, and I had orchids in my bouquet that were almost the size of my face! They were absolutely gorgeous. The girls in my bridal party who were already married were jealous of how beautiful ALL the flowers were. Especially in their bouquets. The colors were vibrant, and they were durable throughout the entire night, and lived on for keeping after the wedding as well. I will recommend this company time, and time again.

My dream wedding arrangements came true!

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Priscilla B

I used Brides & Blooms after a friend also used them for their July wedding. My first meeting with Debra & Ansley was so easy and care free. They really took the stress I felt about having to "pick out every flower" off of me. I had created a Pinterest board of some ideas and... Read More was able to pull that up when we met. They fell in love with what I wanted to have for my bouquet. We had an early October wedding and my colors were light, pale pinks. We really wanted a soft and romantic feel for the flowers. Debra went over each flower with me checked to make sure they would be in season and available for purchase. I did not have to meet with Debra again until about 3 weeks for the wedding. I was confident that part was taken care of and I would not have to worry about it again! It was such a relief to know my flowers were going to be exactly what I had hoped for. Wedding day came and everything went off without a hitch. It was so nice to know I was able to enjoy my day without worrying about wilting flowers or an arrangement out of place. I would recommend Brides & Blooms over and over again if you want a stress free florist and to know it will turn out exactly as you wish.