Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

3858 Shadow Loch Drive, Suwanee, GA

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Brooke W

I was referred to Debra by my wedding coordinator, Summer McLane of Simply Perfect Events. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Debra!!! She went above and beyond for me and was by far the most reasonably priced florist that I priced. The quality of her work is outstanding... Read More and if I had any money left, I would give her way more than what I paid her. Please check out my flowers on her instagram account. I was married at Montaluce Vineyards in Dahlonega, GA in March of this year.

2016-06-28T10:53:57 Response from the vendor

This was an absolutely wonderful bride to work with, with a georgeous venue and a super wedding planner so how could we go wrong. She knew what she wanted and gave us the latitude to create her vision.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Lilie J

My wedding was the most beautiful wedding, and it is all thanks to Brides and Blooms! They know what they are doing, they are VERY good at what they do. I would give them 10 out of 5 stars if I could. If you want a professional florist that is creative and will help create the... Read More wedding of your dreams, you have found them! I recommend Brides and Blooms HIGHLY.

Even More Beautiful Than I Imagined!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Tiffani P

Working with Debra at Brides and Blooms was an incredibly pleasant experience. From the first meeting I was so impressed with her knowledge and helpfulness when it came to selecting my wedding day flowers. I had ideas about what I wanted and she showed me pictures and examples... Read More that brought to life exactly what I was imagining. I met with her 3 times leading up to the wedding to finalize orders and payments and she was so wiling to make changes and adjustments depending on my needs. On the actual day of the wedding she was timely and professional and I was in awe at how beautiful the flowers turned out! My bouquet will always be one of my favorite parts about my wedding because it was just so gorgeous. I would recommend anyone to use Brides and Blooms because they are affordable, easy to work with, and provide amazing flowers!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Nicole A

I was such a joy to work with Brides and Blooms! Debra offered us beautiful yet cost efficient options to help us stay within our budget. The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous - they look like they came out of a wedding magazine photo shoot. Definitely recommend Brides and... Read More Blooms!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Megan K

Debra did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding flowers!! I was referred to use her by 2 different friends who also used her on their wedding days and I was beyond impressed by her work! Everything was exactly how I imagined it to be and everyone raved about how beautiful our... Read More flowers were- especially the flowers we had in a fountain at our reception! Thank you for going above and beyond to help make our special day perfect!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Toni R

We found Debra searching the knot and from her reviews we figured we would get a quote. We sent a detailed message of what we wanted, including pictures, and Debra got back to us in a few days with exactly what we had in mind for a VERY reasonable price. We met with her to... Read More really go over what we wanted and she not only listened but offered ideas we hadn't thought of to design exactly what we wanted. About 3 weeks before our wedding day we asked if she could handle center pieces and draping on the arbor at our ceremony site. Not only did she handle these last minute requests she but her work was gorgeous! You will be making a big mistake by not giving Debra a chance to do the flowers for your wedding. Everything from the bouquets, arbor, centerpieces, and so on was perfect a very well done.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Alicia W

Absolutely fantastic. I was a frazzled and disorganized bride and Debra was amazing to work with. My flowers came out exactly as I envisioned.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Adrienne W

Debra was great to work with and my flowers were gorgeous. The wedding coordinators at Lanier Islands were even commenting how beautiful all the flowers were.

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Alyssa C

The flowers were beautiful. They were exactly how I pictured! The woman was so nice and we got to keep all of the vases that they came in. I didn't have many flowers around the room but the ones that I did have were so perfect!

Couldn't Have Been More Perfect

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Gina T

Loved working with this company. The flowers turned out absolutely gorgeous! I have a flower allergy, so my bouquet had to be artificial. Debra helped me find someone to make the artificial bouquet and the real bouquets she made for my bridesmaids could not have been more... Read More beautiful and matched perfectly! The centerpieces were stunning. They were so helpful when it came to designing everything (I didn't really know what I wanted). They were a fantastic deal. I highly recommend them.

One of the BEST decisions of my whole wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Julia

Debra was an absolute joy to work with! I found her online, and after reading so many rave reviews, decided to drive out to Suwanee to meet her. I immediately loved her work and knew that we had to have her services. I showed her a few pictures of arrangements I liked, told her... Read More our budget, and she did the rest. She used her vast knowledge as a florist to ensure that our arrangements were what I envisioned, but at a price point that we could manage. When I saw all the floral arrangements on my wedding day, I was so thrilled. They were exactly what I had envisioned - maybe even more beautiful than that. My bouquet was GORGEOUS, and I just love the way it looks in pictures. I can't say enough good things about Debra. She is truly a professional and an expert in her craft. You will NOT regret going with her - she is amazing! Thank you, Debra, for helping to make my day so incredibly special.

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

Debra was great to work with. Everything was beautiful and set up perfectly the day of the wedding. I did not have to worry about anything the day of.

Daughter's Wedding

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Melissa v

We couldn't have been happier with the flowers/arrangements that Brides and Blooms provided for our daughter's wedding on September 19, 2015! When we originally met with Debra, she immediately pulled up flowers that were just what my daughter wanted. And, her basement is a... Read More floral dream come true! Any type of vase, container, filler, etc that you could want! Quite amazing!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Lindsay D

Brides and Blooms made the flowers for my ceremony and reception. I had an initial meeting with Debra and I gave her examples of what types of flowers and colors I wanted. They were literally exactly what I pictured. My bouquets turned out absolutely beautiful along with my... Read More boutonnieres. The reception flowers looked just perfect. The vases were placed on the tables just how I wanted them and she even made me an adorable UGA themed "toss bouquet". She has great prices paired with amazing quality. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Brides and Blooms!

Better than I could have imagined!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

I cannot say enough positive things about Debra with Brides & Blooms. I met her at our venue's bridal expo, and I loved her spirit and enthusiasm from the beginning. We continually consulted with each other throughout the floral design process, and she always had such great... Read More ideas to go with the theme/feel I described. The end result was beyond magical, and there is nothing I would've changed about any of her designs. She even provided a complimentary flower crown to go with my veil (the same one my mom wore in her wedding), and it ended up being one of the most defining pieces of my bridal look! So many compliments all night. She also stayed through the end of the wedding to break down all the decorations (our wedding ended at 2:00am and the venue wouldn't allow anything to be left overnight), and she even made sure to give us a couple centerpieces and bouquets to enjoy at our home after the wedding. On top of all this, her price is very reasonable compared to others in the Atlanta area. What more could you ask for? :)

Brides and Blooms was wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 britney c

Brides and Blooms was wonderful to work with from beginning to end. Debra was easy to talk to and gave great ideas. I shared a few pictures with her at our original meeting and she knew exactly what I wanted. Her knowledge on flowers and when they are in season is... Read More incredible. Debra also has a wide variety of vases and stands you can chose to use at no extra cost. I would strongly recommend Brides and Blooms to any bride.

Brides and Blooms Review

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Emalee E

I had a wonderful experience with Brides and Blooms. Debra went above and beyond for me and was quick to understand my vision for the wedding. She was very accommodating to my budget and her flowers were incredibly beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone! I have nothing but... Read More good things to say about Brides and Blooms.

Loved Debra!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Jenn V

Debra was so easy to work with and she was more than willing to help with anything I needed. She was a stress reliever rather than adding on the stress. Great value for the flowers and will recommend her to others!

Beyond my wildest dreams!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Alison

Brides and Blooms really went out of their way to make sure that every aspect of our wedding was perfect, down to the last detail. All while being mindful of staying well within our budget. So incredibly easy to work with as we planned and worked toward our wedding date. Day... Read More of was so seamless as they arrived and set up everything that went beyond my wildest dreams. If you are looking for an amazing florist that will make your day everything you want and more in the Atlanta area, look no further.

ATL Use this company!

Reviewed on 2/20/2015 Rachael P

Debra was so helpful during the entire process. She even offered a monogrammed wedding aisle runner which I loved. The flowers were there, I sent a check, and it was as easy as that. I don't know much about flowers, but Debra does and she will share her expertise!

Amazing Talent !

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Samara G

Debbie was such a breath of fresh air...she is very talented and understood my vision !She's more then a florist she's an artist.I will use her for all of our special events ......

More than Perfect!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Renea L

I was on a very small budget and had planned on just ordering flowers from Sams Club. I had a coworker and client tell me about Brides and Blooms. I quickly made an appointment with Debra. She was so easy to work with and she has a natural talent of being a florist. She is so... Read More very artistic! During our appointment I showed her my inspirations on Pintrest. She then took what I loved and worked with my budget to make it look perfect. My flowers were more than what I could dream of! I had more complements on my flowers than anything else. I highly suggest every bride to use Brides and Blooms! You will be amazed!

Exceptional Quality

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Debra W

Brides and Blooms did an awesome job on my wedding flowers. They made my dream wedding (florals) come alive. This is a wonderful team of ladies that work together to be sure every detail is taken care of.

Brides and Blooms was wonderful

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Melissa M

I really enjoyed working with Debra from Brides and Blooms. She was an extremely nice person and was very helpful in picking flowers that really highlighted my colors and theme as well as being cost effective. The bouquets she made for my wedding were absolutely stunning and... Read More all of my bridesmaids commented on how beautiful their bouquets were. I would highly recommend her to anybody who needed a florist for any occasion.

Happy Newlywed!!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Ashley C

My friend who got married this past May referred me to Brides and Blooms and I hired them for my wedding on 8/23/14! I couldn't say enough nice things about Debra and her daughter Aynsley! They welcomed me into their home for a meeting and to view all the decor that they have.... Read More The not only provide any flower imaginable but they have glass vases, candle holders, columns, an arch and other wedding decor! They definitely go above the call of duty! They were helping me set up all kinds of decor the day of my wedding, even stuff they didn't bring! They truly are amazing at what they do! Give them a call!

Start a Conversation!