Brides of Today

(4)

Quarryville, PA

Brides of Today is a unique experience!

Once you visit Brides of Today you will understand the uniqueness and that we believe strongly in focusing on the bride and making her day as special as possible. Every bride is gorgeous in her own way and when combined with the right gown, her inner beauty is revealed for all to see.

Type

Alterations, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mothers Fashions, Other Attire & Accessories, Shoes, Wedding Gowns

350 Buck Rd, Quarryville, PA

Sweet Shop

Reviewed on 10/26/2010 Kellyn H

Bev's is a place like no other. I didn't like going to the big-name stores that only give you an hour of time. I wanted to go to a place where I felt like it was a second home. That's exactly what you get from Bev's. She takes her time with you, and she has no problem telling you if she likes the dress or doesn't like it on you. Bev's Bridals is one of the best kept secrets of Quarryville!

did not buy from here

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Jennifer B

I did not buy from here, I did try on a few dresses though. This was the first place that I tried any bridal gowns on. Beverly's is a great small bridal shop. I was pleased with their gown selections for being a small shop.

Petch

Reviewed on 12/30/2011 Brittany R

I would absolutely recommend anyone to get a dress here. Bev is the nicest woman ever and will do anything to make a girl's day perfect. She understands the emotion and the stress that goes into a wedding. Also, she can be flexable with price if need be.

Great Store

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Allison R

Bev is the best! I loved every minute of picking out my dress with her. She was so supportive of me throughout my entire wedding experience. The only reason I did not give the full five stars is because of the seamstress. She was horrible!!!!! My dress was still too long the day of my wedding. I was tripping and stepping on my dress all day long. This was even after my last fitting where she stated she was going to shorten it two more inches and she did not do what she said. I loved Bev, but hated her seamstress.

Send Email