Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion Services, Fashion

350 Buck Rd, Quarryville, PA

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Jennifer S

I really enjoyed working with Bev and Pam to find my perfect gown. Although I do not live very close to Quarryville I knew this was a shop I wanted to visit. It is very frustrating out there as so many bridal salons do not have many sample size dresses to fit a curvy bride. It... Read More makes trying on gowns very discouraging. I was recommended Bev's salon by another Lancaster Salon that did not carry many dresses above a size 16. I knew I found my dress after only trying on about 4 dresses. It was so perfect. Everything I had hoped to find but nothing I had seen before. So many style choices and it flattered me so much. I felt so beautiful! My bridesmaid also found her dress here and Bev and Pam were such lovely people who just made you feel the most beautiful. I highly recommend this salon to all. I received so many sincere compliments on my gown. They also have a very talented seamstress who was a dream to work with. As my gown was all lace with fancy edges we could not do a traditional hem so the dress had to be cut under the belt to create a waist so the gown was not too long. No stress over it as they are very competent at this salon. Great experience.

did not buy from here

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Jennifer B

I did not buy from here, I did try on a few dresses though. This was the first place that I tried any bridal gowns on. Beverly's is a great small bridal shop. I was pleased with their gown selections for being a small shop.

Petch

Reviewed on 12/30/2011 Brittany R

I would absolutely recommend anyone to get a dress here. Bev is the nicest woman ever and will do anything to make a girl's day perfect. She understands the emotion and the stress that goes into a wedding. Also, she can be flexable with price if need be.

Sweet Shop

Reviewed on 10/26/2010 Kellyn H

Bev's is a place like no other. I didn't like going to the big-name stores that only give you an hour of time. I wanted to go to a place where I felt like it was a second home. That's exactly what you get from Bev's. She takes her time with you, and she has no problem... Read More telling you if she likes the dress or doesn't like it on you. Bev's Bridals is one of the best kept secrets of Quarryville!

Great Store

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Allison R

Bev is the best! I loved every minute of picking out my dress with her. She was so supportive of me throughout my entire wedding experience. The only reason I did not give the full five stars is because of the seamstress. She was horrible!!!!! My dress was still too long the day... Read More of my wedding. I was tripping and stepping on my dress all day long. This was even after my last fitting where she stated she was going to shorten it two more inches and she did not do what she said. I loved Bev, but hated her seamstress.