Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion Services, Fashion

350 Buck Rd, Quarryville, PA

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Natasha S

If I could give less than one star, I would. Let me start at the beginning... I know the woman that works there so I thought I would have a good experience. I was dead wrong. I read the Facebook reviews and noticed alot of people saying they blew them off, didn't show for... Read More appointments, canceled last minute etc. I thought "that wont happen to me! I know Pam!" I was wrong. She messaged me hours before my appointment and told me she couldn't come in because she was "sick to get stomach." Ironically, the same excuse they gave people who also reviewed this salon. So I went else where for a dress, and I loved what I got. The only thing I needed was to lengthen the train a bit. I messaged Pam again, asking if that was possible. She told me no, not possible at all, even if I got the same dress for "spare parts" becase the colors and patterns would never like up "(even though it's the same exact dress). I was ASTOUNDED at the sheer unprofessionalism and rudeness of this place. I am sad to say i am ashamed to even admit I want there for a dress. Do yourself a favor and find another place. Unless you're family, or a close friend, they treat you like dirt.

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Cyndi R

Being a plus-size bride, I was looking for a place that would make me feel like a princess, understanding the sometimes challenging task of finding a dress that makes a plus-size bride feel that way. Bev and Lena both were wonderful in this respect. The only drawback for me was... Read More that it was located an hour away and we did have to make an emergency run to the shop the week of the wedding which was a challenge, but Lena fit us in and did everything she could to fix the problem. She even ended up mailing me some items on her own time and money. I was impressed with them and everyone loved the dress!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Jennifer S

I really enjoyed working with Bev and Pam to find my perfect gown. Although I do not live very close to Quarryville I knew this was a shop I wanted to visit. It is very frustrating out there as so many bridal salons do not have many sample size dresses to fit a curvy bride. It... Read More makes trying on gowns very discouraging. I was recommended Bev's salon by another Lancaster Salon that did not carry many dresses above a size 16. I knew I found my dress after only trying on about 4 dresses. It was so perfect. Everything I had hoped to find but nothing I had seen before. So many style choices and it flattered me so much. I felt so beautiful! My bridesmaid also found her dress here and Bev and Pam were such lovely people who just made you feel the most beautiful. I highly recommend this salon to all. I received so many sincere compliments on my gown. They also have a very talented seamstress who was a dream to work with. As my gown was all lace with fancy edges we could not do a traditional hem so the dress had to be cut under the belt to create a waist so the gown was not too long. No stress over it as they are very competent at this salon. Great experience.

did not buy from here

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Jennifer B

I did not buy from here, I did try on a few dresses though. This was the first place that I tried any bridal gowns on. Beverly's is a great small bridal shop. I was pleased with their gown selections for being a small shop.

Petch

Reviewed on 12/30/2011 Brittany R

I would absolutely recommend anyone to get a dress here. Bev is the nicest woman ever and will do anything to make a girl's day perfect. She understands the emotion and the stress that goes into a wedding. Also, she can be flexable with price if need be.

Sweet Shop

Reviewed on 10/26/2010 Kellyn H

Bev's is a place like no other. I didn't like going to the big-name stores that only give you an hour of time. I wanted to go to a place where I felt like it was a second home. That's exactly what you get from Bev's. She takes her time with you, and she has no problem... Read More telling you if she likes the dress or doesn't like it on you. Bev's Bridals is one of the best kept secrets of Quarryville!

Great Store

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Allison R

Bev is the best! I loved every minute of picking out my dress with her. She was so supportive of me throughout my entire wedding experience. The only reason I did not give the full five stars is because of the seamstress. She was horrible!!!!! My dress was still too long the day... Read More of my wedding. I was tripping and stepping on my dress all day long. This was even after my last fitting where she stated she was going to shorten it two more inches and she did not do what she said. I loved Bev, but hated her seamstress.