30%-80% off New Designer Bridal Gowns Off-the-Rack

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : Two Locations in the Phoenix Metro Area! : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : Brilliant Bridal East Valley | 1946 S. Dobson Road Mesa, AZ | 480.897.0013 : : : : : : : : : : : Brilliant Bridal Phoenix | 520 W Union Hills Drive Phoenix, AZ 85057 | 602.548.1755 : : : : : : Our large and modern boutiques specialize in selling designer overstock bridal gowns off-the-rack. We carry dresses from the designers you know, love and want to wear on your wedding day at prices that are always 30% - 80% below retail. Visit us for a high-end boutique experience without the high-end price tag.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1946 South Dobson Rd, Mesa, AZ (480) 897-0013

Reviewed on 12/25/2016 Erika C

Had an amazing experience at the Phoenix location. Anna helped me find the dress of my dreams. I had no intention of purchasing a dress the day of my appointment, in fact I had an appointment at another location after my appointment but never made it. I never felt rushed to make... Read More a decision and I was even allowed to wait in my dress while my sister went to pick up my grandmother so she could sign off on the dress. I bought my vail too and I can can't wait to get married next October! My designer dress and vail would have been $2155 but i paid $1300 for both.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Arianne A

Ari was my consultant and after 2 dresses she already had the perfect idea of what I wanted. By the 4th dress we had found the One. She helped us see what the completed dress would look like after alterations, and added some flair for extra affect. She was not pushy and very... Read More helpful. Everyone was nice and friendly. Would definitely recommend them! (This was at the East Valley Location)

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Meagan C

Brilliant Bridal is the most amazing place!!! I found my dream dress right away and my consultant Shay was literally the most adorable and helpful person ever! I could not have felt more comfortable or more overjoyed!! She made this so personal for me, complimenting me, pulling... Read More style of dresses I liked and not trying to up-sell me, SHE WAS THE SWEETEST MORE CARING PERSON!!! Thanks for this wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Alex C

I had been to a few other bridal shops in the valley, but Brilliant Bridal was the best! They were so welcoming and so excited for me and my family as soon as we walked in the door. I really didn't have any pictures for them to look at, all I had was a description of what I... Read More wanted. They brought a few dresses out, but the first one I tried on was The One!! They had me try on more dresses just to make sure, but it definitely was the one! They recommended a great seamstress for me. Everything about Brilliant Bridal is professional, welcoming, and fantastic!! They really listen to what you want and are really there to help you for your big day!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Amanda M

At the Mesa location I received the best experience! My family was included, we were given ample time and attention without any rush or having to share a consultant. It was very down to earth with beautiful dresses at great prices! Even for me at a size 18-24. Super comfortable... Read More and hugh fashion!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Rebecca L

I actually went to both Brilliant Bridal locations while searching for my wedding dress. After not finding a dress at the Glendale location, they suggested I try the Mesa location. A couple weeks later, I happened to be at another bridal store nearby and called ahead to... Read More Brilliant Bridal and was able to walk in without an appointment. The sales associate was extremely helpful and helped me find a Maggie Sottero dress at a great price. The only slightly negative thing I experienced was being pushed into buying a veil. I wish I had waited as I have seen many veils I like better since then. Other than that, the experience was wonderful and I would highly recommend them to any bride.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Rebecca S

I came in not knowing exactly what I was looking for. I wasn't sure of the style, color or type of dress I wanted. I thought this would be a super chaotic and energy draining process. My consultant made it super easy. She had me try on different styles and colors of dresses to... Read More get a better idea of what I was looking for. She helped me rank my top two choices with each dress I tried on and then removed rejects. In the end I chose a dress that I loved (something I didn't think would happen at my first dress store). The dress was a little big, so she gave me a few recommendations for alterations shops as well as recommending her favorite (Gemma's). I couldn't have asked for more!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Yolanda C

I was really apprehensive about shopping for a gown. I'm a non-traditional bride who could lose a few pounds but hey, I am who I am. Brilliant Bridal's Phoenix location had several dresses in my size (24). Leah was amazing. She listened to my concerns and desires and each dress... Read More she pulled was better than the one before. I had an amazing experience and found the perfect dress. I highly recommend Brilliant Bridal for plus size brides and every other shape and size.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Sarah F

I found this shop from an internet search and booked an appointment as it seemed to have good reviews and a selection of dresses in my price range off the rack – and it truly exceeded my expectations! My appointment was on a Friday morning which was good because it was less... Read More busy. We arrived about 20 minutes early but were accommodated as if it was no problem! Instantly, we felt a warm, welcoming, friendly, and personalized vibe. Mo made me feel comfortable and relaxed instead of stressed out! The East Valley location had a comfortable and large private area for my wedding party to sit and for me, an area to change and an area to step on a pedestal to view the dress in front of the mirrors. They had a large selection of dresses in my size (US 16-18) in my budget (under $800). Mo helped me with her expertise to accessorize with belts and veils, but I never once felt pressured to purchase anything nor did I feel like we were pressed for time. I honestly can’t say enough good things about Mo’s friendly, personal customer service as well as the quality of their dresses for the price. By the end of the appointment I felt like Mo was part of my family! I have already even recommended this shop to a few other future brides!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Vanessa M

What an amazing experience! My friends and I have been looking everywhere for a dress with no luck, some places down right rude to me! We decided to walk into this place with no appointment and still they were able to assist. Leah assisted me and was truly an amazing person, she... Read More really went above and beyond to be sure I was happy! She made me feel so comfortable which made the experience even better! By the end of the session, I walked out with a beautiful gown at an incredible price! YAY! Thank you so much for the amazing walk-in! ♥

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Joanna W

I said yes to the dress!! What a great experience I had yesterday at Brilliant Bridal. Anna was a fantastic consultant. She was very friendly and actually listened to my wants and needs of a wedding dress. They have a smaller section of gowns but you purchase "off the rack."... Read More Meaning you buy that one you try on. They are designer and most dresses I found were between $700-$1300 but I found mine there for half that price. I would recommend Brilliant Bridal to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017

Everyone is so kind and helpful at Brilliant Bridal, and they have a seriously huge and awesome selection of dresses! Debra helped me find my PERFECT dress and she was so knowledgeable and made everything go smoothly. It was a fantastic experience! Thanks Brilliant Bridal for... Read More making this aspect of my wedding truly fun :)

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Tory S

Kendra at the Mesa Store was so fantastic. She was helpful and sweet. The store itself has great deals and so many options. I had a great first experience trying on dresses.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Tiffany F

I had the most amazing experience at the Phoenix location. Everyone in the store was so friendly. I told my consult what I had in mind and when I was looking around and about to try on dresses she showed me a dress she pulled from the back, it was everything I had explained to... Read More her and that I could have ever hoped for! There are so many wonderful things to stay about the store, the price the people, the payment options! I think all brides, especially on a budget should make sure to stop at there location!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Bryan w

Grooms out there, take my word for it have your lady check this place out. She got what she wanted and I did not spend fortune!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Bethany S

Brilliant Bridal was the only placed I needed to go to find my perfect wedding dress! I could get an appointment right away and the staff was very friendly and helpful. They had a wide selection of dresses and other bridal accessories.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Emily D

This place is amazing! All of the staff is so sweet and great! They really listened to what style I was looking for and helped me find the perfect dress for me! Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Shawn B

The ladies at Brilliant Bridal were incredibly helpful and helped me find my dream dress! A great selection and variety of styles. Keep in mind you'll probably have to get your dress altered because they only have one of each dress. I ended up getting a dress that was a size too... Read More big and getting it altered to fit.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Sarah K

Great dress selection and very reasonable.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Paula Y

Went to the Mesa location and had a good experience. They didn't have quite what I was looking for so I didn't end up buying my gown here, but I enjoyed the store and staff were great.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Brandie D

I went to the Mesa location after already starting a payment plan on a dress from a different dress shop hoping to ease my uneasy mind about it. Kelly was amazing and she listened to what I wanted and let us choose a few dresses. She seemed to really get me and knew exactly what... Read More would look good on me, the second dress in I felt and looked AMAZING!!!! Kelly was so supportive and such a upbeat attitude the whole time that the I felt like I was in great hands from the start to finish. I TOTALLY SAID YES TO THAT AMAZINGLY DRESS!!! Thank you Kelly! I can't wait for my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Ashleigh S

Gahhh!! I had THE best experience at Brilliant Bridal. I went into their shop with NO CLUE what I wanted my dress to look like. I gave the stylist a couple ideas of what I thought would look nice and she nailed it. Only about 6 dresses in we found THE ONE. I am so obsessed and... Read More just keep looking at photos. The entire staff I interacted with was fabulous. My experience was wayy better then I had imagined it being yesterday!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Nathaniel E

So I went in my second dress fitting, after Davids Bridal. I tried on 3 dresses that were all pretty, I was not satisfied with them though. As I was getting ready to give up and move on, my mother in-law saw a dress sitting alone she grabbed it and said wait try this one. I... Read More looked at it, very beautiful but it was a Size 20. I was a size 16 at the time. I tried the dress on, the employee pinned it to fit me and when I looked in the mirror I got chills. The dress was absolutely amazing. When I looked at the price I could not believe that gown was that price. It was way under my budget so I was able to walk out with not only the perfect dress but also bought a head piece and earrings to match the dress perfectly. I took the dress to an amazing seamstress Brilliant Bridal recommended and she did wonders taking it down to my size. I couldnt be more happier, especially because the dress is one of a kind, not off the rack like Davids Bridal. I cant wait till my wedding day to tag Brilliant Bridal in the pictures. The staff was amazing and it was the best experience ever. I SAID YES TO THE DRESS!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016

This was my very first bridal appointment and mind you I had never pictured myself in a wedding gown so from the beginning I was EXTREMELY nervous. Though I didn't find the exact dress I wanted there are SO MANY beautiful dresses I tried on. My consultant, a british woman I... Read More believe? was just an angel! She was more than helpful in helping me find my style and what I was comfortable in despite the audience I had brought and all of their decisions. What a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Genesis E

I loved my experience at Brilliant Bridal in Mesa! The first time I went, I showed up 10 minutes before closing time and I felt terrible but I have a very tight schedule. I spoke with Ari and she was so kind despite the late visit! I then scheduled a fitting and Kelly worked... Read More with me. She was so wonderful! I tried on so many dresses and she was so patient! I really appreciated her undivided attention. It made it easier for me to not be a bridezilla lol Anyway, I recommend this place to anyone and everyone ♥ Specially if you need a dress ASAP. Most places take months to get your dress made.

Melanie

Brilliant Bridal is owned by 3 friends that are passionate about helping brides afford the wedding dress of their dreams. All three owners play different roles in the business. Ryan is the behind the scenes guy crunching numbers. Malea is based in Denver and operates our Denver location as well as oversees staff training for all locations. Based in Phoenix, Melanie founded and launched Brilliant Bridal at our East Valley location. When she's not overseeing the Arizona stores or buying wedding dresses you'll find her watching Sesame Street with her husband Ryan, son Hudson and dog Hunter.