Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1946 South Dobson Rd, Mesa, AZ

Simply Brilliant!

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 Lynne W

I loved my experience at Brilliant Bridal! I stopped by while visiting Mesa soon after I was engaged. They couldn't fit me in that day but gave me 10% off my gown when I returned later. The staff treated me so well, and I found my perfect dress! I continue to recommend and have... Read More recommended Brilliant Bridal to anyone. I would like to note that Brilliant Bridal doesn't do alterations. I went to their most recommended seamstress and took my business elsewhere. She wouldn't listen to what I wanted and was a bit unkind. (I wrote a separate review for her.) So, Brilliant Bridal is wonderful, but choose your seamstress carefully.

Reviewed on 8/02/2015

Had a fabulous experience with Jay at the Thunderbird location of Brilliant Bridal! I spent 3 hours the first time I visited while Jay pulled dresses and I saw what all types of styles looked like on my body. My 2nd visit my friends and relatives came to help me decide between... Read More my favorites but once again Jay pulled a few extra dresses and I found the perfect dress! From start to finish I felt like a princess , I would highly recommend Brilliant Bridal at 4233 W Thunderbird.

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Emily S

This salon took me last minute when another salon had been so horrible and rude to me and my family. I found my designer dream dress for 1300 originally 1800 right away. I was impressed with their professionalism and shared excitement in my big day! The ladies treated me like a... Read More princess and made sure I left feeling satisfied! Make this your one and only stop!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Brandie D

I went to the Mesa location after already starting a payment plan on a dress from a different dress shop hoping to ease my uneasy mind about it. Kelly was amazing and she listened to what I wanted and let us choose a few dresses. She seemed to really get me and knew exactly what... Read More would look good on me, the second dress in I felt and looked AMAZING!!!! Kelly was so supportive and such a upbeat attitude the whole time that the I felt like I was in great hands from the start to finish. I TOTALLY SAID YES TO THAT AMAZINGLY DRESS!!! Thank you Kelly! I can't wait for my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Ashleigh S

Gahhh!! I had THE best experience at Brilliant Bridal. I went into their shop with NO CLUE what I wanted my dress to look like. I gave the stylist a couple ideas of what I thought would look nice and she nailed it. Only about 6 dresses in we found THE ONE. I am so obsessed and... Read More just keep looking at photos. The entire staff I interacted with was fabulous. My experience was wayy better then I had imagined it being yesterday!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Nathaniel E

So I went in my second dress fitting, after Davids Bridal. I tried on 3 dresses that were all pretty, I was not satisfied with them though. As I was getting ready to give up and move on, my mother in-law saw a dress sitting alone she grabbed it and said wait try this one. I... Read More looked at it, very beautiful but it was a Size 20. I was a size 16 at the time. I tried the dress on, the employee pinned it to fit me and when I looked in the mirror I got chills. The dress was absolutely amazing. When I looked at the price I could not believe that gown was that price. It was way under my budget so I was able to walk out with not only the perfect dress but also bought a head piece and earrings to match the dress perfectly. I took the dress to an amazing seamstress Brilliant Bridal recommended and she did wonders taking it down to my size. I couldnt be more happier, especially because the dress is one of a kind, not off the rack like Davids Bridal. I cant wait till my wedding day to tag Brilliant Bridal in the pictures. The staff was amazing and it was the best experience ever. I SAID YES TO THE DRESS!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016

This was my very first bridal appointment and mind you I had never pictured myself in a wedding gown so from the beginning I was EXTREMELY nervous. Though I didn't find the exact dress I wanted there are SO MANY beautiful dresses I tried on. My consultant, a british woman I... Read More believe? was just an angel! She was more than helpful in helping me find my style and what I was comfortable in despite the audience I had brought and all of their decisions. What a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Genesis E

I loved my experience at Brilliant Bridal in Mesa! The first time I went, I showed up 10 minutes before closing time and I felt terrible but I have a very tight schedule. I spoke with Ari and she was so kind despite the late visit! I then scheduled a fitting and Kelly worked... Read More with me. She was so wonderful! I tried on so many dresses and she was so patient! I really appreciated her undivided attention. It made it easier for me to not be a bridezilla lol Anyway, I recommend this place to anyone and everyone ♥ Specially if you need a dress ASAP. Most places take months to get your dress made.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Lauren G

I absolutely LOVED Brilliant Bridal! I found the most amazing dress and it was reasonably priced. All of the prices of the other dresses I tried on were right on point and not expensive, such as other places. The quality of their dresses is amazing and everything is designer. My... Read More stylist, Anna, was phenomenal in helping me find the perfect dress and she was able to see what kind of style I liked. At the end, she pinned my hair up, put on a gorgeous pair of earrings and a vail that matched the dress for the complete look! I highly recommend this bridal store! I went to the location on 43rd ave and Thunderbird. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Linda S

Beautiful dresses, great prices and staff is amazing. I have brought 2 other friends here since I got my dress in November! Love it!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Ali C

I loved going to brilliant bridal! The people there were so nice and they were determined to help me find the perfect dress! I walked in and I told them what I wanted and one of the ladies picked out three different dresses and brought them to the fitting room. The dress I ended... Read More up saying yes to was the very first dress she brought me. It was exactly what I had wanted. The dress was a couple sizes too big but I wanted it anyways. But then the lady said that there was a shipment that just came in that morning and it was going to be transported to a different location that next day. The perfect size for me was in that shipment and the lady found it for me. She was so dedicated to making sure that I got the perfect dress. I had been to many different bridal stores but none of them were as helpful as brilliant bridal. Thank you for helping me find the perfect dress for my wedding!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Torrie L

I had the most amazing experience at Brilliant Bridal Pheonix! They were welcoming right when I walked in and super helpful during the whole appointment. They took the time to get the exact idea of a wedding dress I had in mind. Anna is beyond amazing! She knew exactly what I... Read More was going for and pulled the perfect dress for me! She gave me the finished look with jewelry, veil and accessories...that quickly lead me to say yes to the dress! I highly recommend! Very personable which many other faculties are not.I dj

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Rhiannon D

I went to the brillian bridal off of thunderbird and worked with Shae. She was so attentive, genuine, and honest! She worked to find out what I really wanted and then gave me tons of options to get it! I still haven't found my gown but I would recommend this place for anyone... Read More looking! Good selection and amazing service!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Michelle F

I found the dress of my dreams here. The staff were friendly & helpful. The alteration appointments were all very convenient (done through a third party but always able to meet in the shop).

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Sara C

I found my dress within the first 15 minutes. I loved being able to pick dresses off of the rack myself. Ari was extremely helpful during the entire process. :) Easy to make payments over the phone!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Kaitlen F

I went to the location in Phoenix and am beyond ecstatic that I found my dress! It was such a fun appointment with Leah! She made it so easy and helped me find the perfect dress. I can not praise her enough for her work. They have a huge selection and great prices. Thank you so... Read More much brilliant bridal (Leah) for helping me find the dress for my big day :)

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Ashley P

Brilliant Bridal was everything I was looking for in regards to the "ultimate wedding dress experience". I found the perfect dress for my wedding with the help of Shay at the Glendale location. She helped me try on different styles so that I could truly experience wedding dress... Read More shopping and then, brought me everything I was looking for in a dress. She was understanding, personal, and truly invested in helping me find my dress. She even made my group feel apart of the big decision, which was an important aspect for me. She was absolutely fantastic to work with and made one of the biggest decisions, the most fun!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016

Amazing and knowledgeable. Seriously one of the best shopping experiences I have ever had. I would highly recommend shopping with them.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Lacey F

Found a dress on my first appt. I was able to take it home with me too! Great service!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Emily S

Absolutely AMAZING!! I did not buy a dress from the store, but McKenzie was still so so helpful. She let me try on dresses multiple times and made lots of helpful suggestions about alterations that could be made to each dress to make it my dream dress. She even gave me the name... Read More of another bridal salon in town that she thought I might like! I would highly recommend this store to anyone who wants to shop around for a dress and not feel pressured to buy one right there and then.

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Cheryl L

The girls at Brilliant bridal were wonderful! I was married on May 14, 2016 and brilliant bridal was my first stop. I read reviews that said they never intended buying a dress that day and were just there to look and my story is the same. They were so helpful and put me in... Read More every dress I desired until dress number one when she 100% got it right. I could not be more pleased and the dress looks amazing! They have a personal tailor Jennifer that hemmed my dress in a timely matter and my wedding was everything i couldve hoped for!! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Hannah M

I can't remember who helped me but I loved every moment ! Way better then the first shop I went to! I found the most amazing dress ! You must go to the location in Mesa it's fantastic !

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Courtney C

I had an amazing experience at the location on Dobson! Lani was the best stylist! She was so fun and helped me pick the perfect dress!! I would recommend this store to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Austin S

Kelly did a fantastic job helping me find my dream dress for almost half off! Brilliant Bridal exceeded my expectations!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Emily T

Before I went to Brilliant Bridal, I had a morning appointment where I found a dress that I really liked, but didn't fall in love with. When I got to BB with my mom and maid of honor, I was greeted by Shea who was awesome! She let us browse the floor for a while before picking... Read More dresses to try on and then was SO helpful while I was trying different dresses on a "jacking me up" with the veil, necklace, and she even did my hair to make it look like how i wanted it at my wedding (she is the sweetest). When I was putting on a certain dress, she said, "On your file, you said you liked Pronovias, did you notice that this dress is Pronovias?" It was fate. I tried on the dress and fell in LOVE!!! I was prepared to spend about $2000 total on my dress (including alterations and fittings), but I ended up paying half of that. My dress was $720 and the gorgeous cathedral veil I bought was $215. Great prices, great service, do not discount this place!! You could absolutely find your perfect dress there!!

Brilliant Bridal is owned by 3 friends that are passionate about helping brides afford the wedding dress of their dreams. All three owners play different roles in the business. Ryan is the behind the scenes guy crunching numbers. Malea is based in Denver and operates our Denver location as well as oversees staff training for all locations. Based in Phoenix, Melanie founded and launched Brilliant Bridal at our East Valley location. When she's not overseeing the Arizona stores or buying wedding dresses you'll find her watching Sesame Street with her husband Ryan, son Hudson and dog Hunter.

Start a Conversation!