30%-80% off New Designer Bridal Gowns Off-the-Rack

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : Two Locations in the Phoenix Metro Area! : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : Brilliant Bridal East Valley | 1946 S. Dobson Road Mesa, AZ | 480.897.0013 : : : : : : : : : : : Brilliant Bridal Phoenix | 520 W Union Hills Drive Phoenix, AZ 85057 | 602.548.1755 : : : : : : Our large and modern boutiques specialize in selling designer overstock bridal gowns off-the-rack. We carry dresses from the designers you know, love and want to wear on your wedding day at prices that are always 30% - 80% below retail. Visit us for a high-end boutique experience without the high-end price tag.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1946 South Dobson Rd, Mesa, AZ (480) 897-0013
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Rebecca S

I came in not knowing exactly what I was looking for. I wasn't sure of the style, color or type of dress I wanted. I thought this would be a super chaotic and energy draining process. My consultant made it super easy. She had me try on different styles and colors of dresses to... Read More get a better idea of what I was looking for. She helped me rank my top two choices with each dress I tried on and then removed rejects. In the end I chose a dress that I loved (something I didn't think would happen at my first dress store). The dress was a little big, so she gave me a few recommendations for alterations shops as well as recommending her favorite (Gemma's). I couldn't have asked for more!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Alicia M

Just had the most wonderful experience buying my dress here! Thank you to ALL the girls and, especially, Shea. You are so beautiful inside and out. You really helped me choose between the two dresses I was agonizing over....and put me in them 4x without even blinking an eye!!!... Read More Darla, your insight also helped me finally pick the dress I felt like a real bride in...and lastly Melanie...thanks for finding THE DRESS at an UNBELIEVABLE PRICE!! It looks like a million bucks. These girls will not only take care of you but become involved in YOUR story and your needs. This is the #1 to buy your wedding dress. Don't pass it up.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Ellen S

I came into this appointment decidedly that I wasn't going to pick a dress - I was coming just for the shopping experience while in town visiting family. I was not totally sure of what I was looking for, but had a few ideas. After picking out a few dresses, my vision completely... Read More changed - and my stylist went with it and ran. She pulled a dress I would have never spotted myself and I fell in LOVE! The consultant helped me make the best choice and find the perfect dress for me. It fit my body type, my vision, and my personality perfectly. They made the decision an easy one - and the low price tag was just an added bonus! Thanks again to this amazing shop for helping me find the perfect dress, even when I had no idea what I wanted when I walked in.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Hayley M

Brilliant Bridal was the first place for me to start my wedding dress shopping and the last! Katie, my wedding dress stylist at the Phoenix location, was amazing! Katie listened to all my wants, touched on so many key points and made me feel so special on my wedding dress... Read More journey. I couldn’t have asked for a better stylist! Thank you Katie for the once in a lifetime experience! Seriously if you are wanting a recommendation, I would definitely recommend starting your wedding dress journey here!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Aly O

Amazing experience! If you are at the Phoenix location ask for Kate she is so sweet, and knows how to give you an amazing experience! They have amazing prices and beautiful dress in every style and for every size! So happy I found my dress here!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Johanna C

I visited the Denver location and I have nothing but amazing things to say about my experience there. The staff listened to me and had great ideas and suggestions. They didn't pressure me and worked hard to look through their inventory to find my perfect wedding dress! I would... Read More recommend to anyone. And the amazing thing is you leave with your dress that day!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Megan M

I found my dress at Brilliant Bridal at the Phoenix location! The staff was wonderful to work with & prices were great! Katherine was excellent, she allowed me to take my time deciding and didn't pressure me to buy the dress. Thank you for the excellent customer service!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Jes W

Loved my appointment w/ the Phoenix location. The entire staff was so friendly & so helpful. They made my appointment a true pleasure. A HUGE shout out to Janey who helped me today. She was so patient, super sweet and helped me w/ my decision making process. She made me feel... Read More so beautiful and so amazing in every dress I tried on. This location had SO many dresses in every size. The dresses were all very reasonable prices ($600-$1400) and in excellent condition. Walking in, my mind was set that I would not find a dress today and I expected to have to shop around until I found a dress I liked. Because of their HUGE selection I was able to find THE ONE! Best part, it was marked down AND I had a $100 off coupon for this location. Walked out with a $1400 dress for less than $550! SCORE! Thank you brilliant bridal for making this day amazing for me. I'm officially your biggest fan!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Sarah P

Brilliant Bridal was my first wedding dress appointment, and I expected to need to hunt around and go to a couple other places. I ended up finding THE dress with the help of Lauren, and had no need to look anywhere else. I had the most fabulous experience and the wonderful staff... Read More made the process of finding my dress so simple and fun.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Megan S

Everything about this place is AMAZING!! Everyone was so nice. I had the pleasure to work with Miss Hannah, she made my experience fun and easy. I tried on BEAUTIFUL dresses and found THE ONE in 30 mins!! They have great prices and extra discounts. I feel so blessed to have... Read More found this gem!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Lisa H

This was the first and only bridal shop I needed to go to in my search for the perfect wedding dress! I had a consultant that listened and understood what I was looking for. Trisha at the Mesa, Az location is the best! I recommend this store to any other bride looking for a... Read More wonderful experience in finding the most important dress you'll ever need to buy!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Marissa W

The ladies that helped me, I really wish I remembered their names, were very friendly and helpful. I went in not planning to buy on the spot and ended up with the perfect dress. The lady that helped me try on dresses did the same theme wedding that I am doing so she knew what to... Read More look for and walked down the isle to the same song I have chosen. They are really easy to talk to. This is the best shopping experience that I have ever had and will be recommending Brilliant Bridal to every bride to be that I come in contact with. Thank you for everything you ladies are the best!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Jennifer M

Brilliant Bridal is wonderful! I was able to walk in without an appointment and try on dresses. I had an amazing consultant named Shea; she was helpful on which dresses were best for my body type and she also listened to what details I was looking for in a dress. I walked out... Read More with a dress that day

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Lanni S

Phoenix location -- I had an exceptional time working with the BB ladies to find my dress. They gave me the perfect amount of freedom mixed with guidance to find a style and fit that was good for me. I really appreciated that I didn't feel pressure to buy anything the day of my... Read More appointment, so I was able to think on my options for a night and come back without any cost penalty or guilt about not giving them commission. I worked with Kate (and a bit with Shea) and I can't recommend the Phoenix shop more.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Danni T

This place was awesome!!! The manager, Lauren, was fantastic to work with. She was super energetic and had great insight into which dress was the one for me. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a good quality dress for under budget!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Ashley P

SO AMAZING! I had the best experience at their Mesa location. Trisha was awesome!! She is so friendly, funny, and she really cares about what you (the bride) wants. I walked in thinking I knew exactly what I wanted but then shortly realized that idea wasn't for me. After a few... Read More minutes of trying a couple dresses on and not absolutely loving them, she pulled a couple more for me to try and she nailed it!! I found the one 5 or 6 dresses in. My whole family lost it when i walked out of the dressing room. It was the best experience I could've asked for and I'm so thankful for Trisha and the whole Brilliant Bridal team. Definitely go here!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Loen O

My maid of honor and I found this place totally by accident and I am so happy we did! The selection was great and my consaltant was kind, listened, funny, and very attentive. I plan on recommending this place to every future bride I meet!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Brooke G

Anna at the East Mesa location was amazing! It was my first time trying on dresses, she listened to my likes and dislikes and I ended up taking home the very first dress I tried on. The prices are affordable and the location was accommodating to my group. I have nothing but... Read More great things to say about my experience at Brilliant Bridal! Happy shopping to the other brides out there.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Carrie B

Brilliant Bridal - East Valley was AMAZING!!! As soon as I walked in, I felt right at home. Debra and Mo were amazing! I showed Debra pictures of what I wanted and she let my sister and I pick out dresses while she picked out dresses for me too. The dresses I picked out for... Read More myself, I didn't like, but she picked out a dress that I fell in love with!!! I felt like a princess for the day and I can't wait to wear my beautiful dress in July! THANK YOU BRILLIANT BRIDAL!!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Brandy M

East Valley Location - Kendra was so helpful and fun. We had a great time and great experience. Definitely will recommend!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Alex C

I had been to a few other bridal shops in the valley, but Brilliant Bridal was the best! They were so welcoming and so excited for me and my family as soon as we walked in the door. I really didn't have any pictures for them to look at, all I had was a description of what I... Read More wanted. They brought a few dresses out, but the first one I tried on was The One!! They had me try on more dresses just to make sure, but it definitely was the one! They recommended a great seamstress for me. Everything about Brilliant Bridal is professional, welcoming, and fantastic!! They really listen to what you want and are really there to help you for your big day!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Amanda M

At the Mesa location I received the best experience! My family was included, we were given ample time and attention without any rush or having to share a consultant. It was very down to earth with beautiful dresses at great prices! Even for me at a size 18-24. Super comfortable... Read More and hugh fashion!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Rebecca L

I actually went to both Brilliant Bridal locations while searching for my wedding dress. After not finding a dress at the Glendale location, they suggested I try the Mesa location. A couple weeks later, I happened to be at another bridal store nearby and called ahead to... Read More Brilliant Bridal and was able to walk in without an appointment. The sales associate was extremely helpful and helped me find a Maggie Sottero dress at a great price. The only slightly negative thing I experienced was being pushed into buying a veil. I wish I had waited as I have seen many veils I like better since then. Other than that, the experience was wonderful and I would highly recommend them to any bride.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Yolanda C

I was really apprehensive about shopping for a gown. I'm a non-traditional bride who could lose a few pounds but hey, I am who I am. Brilliant Bridal's Phoenix location had several dresses in my size (24). Leah was amazing. She listened to my concerns and desires and each dress... Read More she pulled was better than the one before. I had an amazing experience and found the perfect dress. I highly recommend Brilliant Bridal for plus size brides and every other shape and size.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Sarah F

I found this shop from an internet search and booked an appointment as it seemed to have good reviews and a selection of dresses in my price range off the rack – and it truly exceeded my expectations! My appointment was on a Friday morning which was good because it was less... Read More busy. We arrived about 20 minutes early but were accommodated as if it was no problem! Instantly, we felt a warm, welcoming, friendly, and personalized vibe. Mo made me feel comfortable and relaxed instead of stressed out! The East Valley location had a comfortable and large private area for my wedding party to sit and for me, an area to change and an area to step on a pedestal to view the dress in front of the mirrors. They had a large selection of dresses in my size (US 16-18) in my budget (under $800). Mo helped me with her expertise to accessorize with belts and veils, but I never once felt pressured to purchase anything nor did I feel like we were pressed for time. I honestly can’t say enough good things about Mo’s friendly, personal customer service as well as the quality of their dresses for the price. By the end of the appointment I felt like Mo was part of my family! I have already even recommended this shop to a few other future brides!

Melanie

Brilliant Bridal is owned by 3 friends that are passionate about helping brides afford the wedding dress of their dreams. All three owners play different roles in the business. Ryan is the behind the scenes guy crunching numbers. Malea is based in Denver and operates our Denver location as well as oversees staff training for all locations. Based in Phoenix, Melanie founded and launched Brilliant Bridal at our East Valley location. When she's not overseeing the Arizona stores or buying wedding dresses you'll find her watching Sesame Street with her husband Ryan, son Hudson and dog Hunter.