30%-80% off New Designer Bridal Gowns Off-the-Rack

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : Two Locations in the Phoenix Metro Area! : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : Brilliant Bridal East Valley | 1946 S. Dobson Road Mesa, AZ | 480.897.0013 : : : : : : : : : : : Brilliant Bridal Phoenix | 520 W Union Hills Drive Phoenix, AZ 85057 | 602.548.1755 : : : : : : Our large and modern boutiques specialize in selling designer overstock bridal gowns off-the-rack. We carry dresses from the designers you know, love and want to wear on your wedding day at prices that are always 30% - 80% below retail. Visit us for a high-end boutique experience without the high-end price tag.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

1946 South Dobson Rd, Mesa, AZ (480) 897-0013
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Rebecca S

I came in not knowing exactly what I was looking for. I wasn't sure of the style, color or type of dress I wanted. I thought this would be a super chaotic and energy draining process. My consultant made it super easy. She had me try on different styles and colors of dresses to... Read More get a better idea of what I was looking for. She helped me rank my top two choices with each dress I tried on and then removed rejects. In the end I chose a dress that I loved (something I didn't think would happen at my first dress store). The dress was a little big, so she gave me a few recommendations for alterations shops as well as recommending her favorite (Gemma's). I couldn't have asked for more!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Alicia M

Just had the most wonderful experience buying my dress here! Thank you to ALL the girls and, especially, Shea. You are so beautiful inside and out. You really helped me choose between the two dresses I was agonizing over....and put me in them 4x without even blinking an eye!!!... Read More Darla, your insight also helped me finally pick the dress I felt like a real bride in...and lastly Melanie...thanks for finding THE DRESS at an UNBELIEVABLE PRICE!! It looks like a million bucks. These girls will not only take care of you but become involved in YOUR story and your needs. This is the #1 to buy your wedding dress. Don't pass it up.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Ellen S

I came into this appointment decidedly that I wasn't going to pick a dress - I was coming just for the shopping experience while in town visiting family. I was not totally sure of what I was looking for, but had a few ideas. After picking out a few dresses, my vision completely... Read More changed - and my stylist went with it and ran. She pulled a dress I would have never spotted myself and I fell in LOVE! The consultant helped me make the best choice and find the perfect dress for me. It fit my body type, my vision, and my personality perfectly. They made the decision an easy one - and the low price tag was just an added bonus! Thanks again to this amazing shop for helping me find the perfect dress, even when I had no idea what I wanted when I walked in.

Reviewed on 3/26/2018 Elizabeth B

I went to Brilliant Bridal sort of last minute - I knew they sold dresses off the rack, so I didn't want to go dress shopping too soon, but since they were having a sale that weekend, I figured I'd check it out just in case. I had an idea of what I wanted, and found it! At over... Read More 50% off! They were so helpful and friendly as well - I didn't feel awkward at all with them. Highly recommend Brilliant Bridal in Mesa!

Reviewed on 3/26/2018 Heather M

Kate was absolutely wonderful! We had a relaxed session, and she picked out some dresses that she thought I would like. I ended up buying one of them. After our first session, I wanted to check out another store before buying the dress I liked. The experience at the other store... Read More was so frantic and awful, that we cancelled my appointment for the 2nd store and immediately went back to buy my dress from Brilliant Bridal. Highly recommend this store, and Kate, for your dresses!

Reviewed on 3/18/2018 Kay A

I said yes to the dress with Mo and I can not wait to marry my fiancé October 26th 2019 😍😍😍😍

Reviewed on 3/11/2018 Elizabeth B

I am in love! Kate at the East Valley location was so patient and kind, while pulling exactly the right picks for me. I found the perfect dress, and she understood that I needed a little time before saying "yes". 30 minutes later I was back for my dream dress! Every dress... Read More was so reasonably priced, and I could not believe their variety of styles and selection of sizes!

Reviewed on 3/11/2018 Carrie B

I had a great experience shopping at Brilliant Bridal last weekend. Kendra was my stylist at the Mesa location, and she was incredibly helpful. I actually ended up picking the dress that she pulled for me after learning more about my style and what I wanted from my wedding... Read More dress. She encouraged me try on my last two final picks three times! That way I felt really comfortable picking the right dress. I highly recommend Brilliant Bridal! Even though their business model is a little different - meaning they don't order the size for you - they still have a great selection and even better you get to walk out with your dress the same day. I was very impressed with my experience there.

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Jessica B

Mo is a fantastic consultant. This store has such a variety of gorgeous gowns at an affordable price, all shapes and sizes can be found! She was very fun and engaging, and jumped right at the opportunity to add the wow factor with a belt and veil. While I ended up saying yes to... Read More the dress at a different salon that had a silhouette I couldn't say no to...I would truly recommend this store to find your dream gown! Myself, as well as my bridesmaids, walked away very pleased with the experience! Thank you for all that you ladies do!

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Camille M

I first went to try on dresses with Kendra on a Saturday and had a wonderful experience. She was very patient and extremely helpful, she actually picked out the dress that I ultimately chose! She knows what she’s doing. After trying on dresses at a few other places I went back... Read More on the following Monday and had the pleasure of writhing with Kate and she was amazing!!! No other clients were in the shop so it was quiet and I had everyone’s undivided attention. Kate was so thoughtful. I live out of state and was flying out hours after purchasing my dress so Kate sat down and called the seamstresses on their referral list and helped me find someone to take my dress to for alterations within 30 minutes after purchasing the dress!! That was so amazingly nice of her and helped take some stress off of me. While I would still rate my Saturday experience at Brilliant Bridal a 5/5, I would rate my Monday experience 10/10! If you’re able, definitely try to go at non-peak day/hours.

Reviewed on 3/02/2018 Amy C

GREAT EXPERIENCE! I originally thought I would have to go to multiple stores but I made my first dress fitting appointment at their Phoenix location after getting a 25% off coupon for attending the Bridal Expo. I picked out three dresses, told my consultant I had a favorite... Read More and so we decided to try that one on last. I really liked the first two but the moment I tried on the last one, I knew it was the one. It had everything I wanted. It felt meant to be and it was an amazing experience. I had no doubt in my mind I had chosen the perfect dress for me. With my coupon, I got an amazing deal as well(below budget!) Thank you Brilliant Bridal!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Kristina M

I did not buy my dress at Brilliant Bridal but I did love the associate helping me Hannah. She was great to work with and unfortunately the shop just didn't have what I was looking for. I had a pleasant experience and enjoyed the time and guidance Hannah provided for me.

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Alexis R

I was very overwhelmed just walking into the Mesa store, as I had never shopped for the most important dress of my life before! My stylist, Debra, greeted my girls and I with such a personal, welcoming approach, and it made me relax some. We talked about my needs and wants, then... Read More came the big question, “what’s your price range?” I told her $250 tops and expected to get a look of disapproval, but instead she sent me to look at the dresses they had currently while she fished in the back for more since they just had a shipment. I noticed that some of the dresses read “our price: $1000” and got super discouraged and scared, thinking I’d fall in love with a dress and not be able to afford it. But that wasn’t the case. I fell in love with my dream dress and although it was labeled for $1k, they let me have it at $250, and I literally couldn’t believe it! I was blown away by how much they helped me! I have already recommended this shop to multiple people, and it was just yesterday that I said yes to my dress! I will always recommend them.

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Diamond B

I said yes to the dress at Brilliant Bridal. They have a great selection of dresses at amazing prices! The staff as well is just wonderful! I did not feel rushed or pressured about anything they made my dress buying experience great! Thank you Brilliant Bridal for helping me... Read More find my dream dress in my budget!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Jackie W

I cannot say enough great things about Brilliant Bridal in Mesa. I went there in May and Lani took such great care of me. She knew how to look for what I wanted, and when I told her I had a small budget, she didn't flinch and or take any less care of me. I still felt like I got... Read More the star treatment. The salon is beautiful and clean, and the dressing rooms and "reveal" areas are apart from each other and the shop windows so you don't feel like you have to perform for strangers. My dream dress was the 3rd I tried on. Not to mention it was 50% off and has pockets!! People are amazed when I say I got it for only $243 after tax. I went to some other places to look for accessories before giving up and thinking, Let's just go back to Brilliant Bridal! This time Debra gave me the same top notch care. She let me browse on my own, and then also pulled some suggestions that worked beautifully with what I was looking for. She gave good guidance without being pushy. I found my veil, sash, earrings, and head piece all in one appointment! For $300 total! I am so happy with how I am going to look on my wedding day and so pleased that I didn't have to sacrifice my budget to get the look I want. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Ashley G

I came in looking to see if I could find something that would compare to a dress I found at another store. Not only did I find the dress of my dreams, it is almost identical to the one I fell in love with at the other store but at half the price. Janey was my stylist and I... Read More couldn’t be more pleased with how she helped me. I never once felt rushed even when I refused to get out of my dress until I knew for sure it was mine. I highly recommend this place and would over and over again! Thanks to all the ladies at brilliant bridal especially Janey! Love you guys!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Lindsey I

My dress was absolutely perfect and people couldn’t believe the amazing deal I️ got on it. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Hannah U

I went in to the shop having an idea of the style I wanted and a set budget. Every employee was friendly, professional, and made the experience fun! Mary was fabulous and listened to the details I did or didn’t like in a dress. Not once did I feel pressured or like I was just a... Read More customer; she made me feel like I was shopping with one of my girlfriends. I walked away with the perfect dress and highly recommend the Phoenix location!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Jentrie M

I had a really great dress experience at the Phoenix location! This was the first time I had ever tried on dresses so I didn’t really know what to expect but I had so much fun! I loved that it felt like we were the only ones in the shop (even though we weren’t). Mary really... Read More helped me narrow down the exact style that I loved and I walked away with the perfect dress and veil. Definitely would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Crystal V

Great experience! I was trilled to find a dress that was unique and to be able to take it home with me that day. The staff was friendly and fun. I had ordered my dress from another shop and it came but was the wrong dress, I was panicked with only 2 weeks to go before the... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw wedding. I ended up with a dress that was perfect for me and even cheaper than the first. The alteration shop (A Stich in Time) they recommended was fantastic as well, made the tweaks to the dress in plenty of time. Thanks for saving the day.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jessica V

I went in not expecting to buy a dress but try on different styles and figure out what I liked. Debra was wonderful and had me try on a bunch of different styles. It was such a great experience not feeling pushed into anything. I ended up leaving with my dress. So glad this was... Read More the only place I went.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Leanna R

Went to the North Phoenix location. The ladies there are fantastic! I walked out with a fantastic dress and veil. I highly recommend. They ROCK!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Hayley M

Brilliant Bridal was the first place for me to start my wedding dress shopping and the last! Katie, my wedding dress stylist at the Phoenix location, was amazing! Katie listened to all my wants, touched on so many key points and made me feel so special on my wedding dress... Read More journey. I couldn’t have asked for a better stylist! Thank you Katie for the once in a lifetime experience! Seriously if you are wanting a recommendation, I would definitely recommend starting your wedding dress journey here!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Aly O

Amazing experience! If you are at the Phoenix location ask for Kate she is so sweet, and knows how to give you an amazing experience! They have amazing prices and beautiful dress in every style and for every size! So happy I found my dress here!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Johanna C

I visited the Denver location and I have nothing but amazing things to say about my experience there. The staff listened to me and had great ideas and suggestions. They didn't pressure me and worked hard to look through their inventory to find my perfect wedding dress! I would... Read More recommend to anyone. And the amazing thing is you leave with your dress that day!

Melanie

Brilliant Bridal is owned by 3 friends that are passionate about helping brides afford the wedding dress of their dreams. All three owners play different roles in the business. Ryan is the behind the scenes guy crunching numbers. Malea is based in Denver and operates our Denver location as well as oversees staff training for all locations. Based in Phoenix, Melanie founded and launched Brilliant Bridal at our East Valley location. When she's not overseeing the Arizona stores or buying wedding dresses you'll find her watching Sesame Street with her husband Ryan, son Hudson and dog Hunter.