Briza on the Bay

Miami, FL

Book Your Wedding with Briza on the Bay

A BALLROOM IN MIAMI, FL

Located in sparkling and exciting Miami, Florida, Briza on the Bay is a ideal example of Miami's glamorous tropical paradise. This 5,000 square foot event space invites to-be-weds to fall in love with the amazing sunset views and dine on delicious local seafood while they celebrate the culture and beauty of the heart of the city.

The Ballroom provides seating for up to 350 guests in an elegant sit-down plated dinner reception or up to 600 guests with a casual cocktail reception. The high ceilings and huge windows create an open and airy space that overlooks Biscayne Bay and catches the glimmer of sparkling waves, gorgeous white boats and incredible sunsets. Glittering crystal chandeliers shed a warm light on the hardwood dance floor and filmy draperies accent the bright walls. The Ballroom is extremely flexible and can be arranged to suit a variety floor plans for an indoor ceremony or a small reception. A raised staging area provides an excellent backdrop for a sweetheart table or the vows themselves.

The Docks share space with an outdoor floating stage that highlights classic Miami glamour with up to 350 guests for an outdoor wedding. A background of sparkling white sailboats and the gorgeous sunset over Biscayne Bay gives those first look photos an unforgettable edge. Arrival by boat or helicopter gives the to-be-weds a chance to make a completely unique entrance to the wedding or reception.

Located on one of the prettiest waterways in Miami, Briza on the Bay is a full service wedding and reception venue with a reputation for incredible service. A full catering staff is on hand to design the ideal reception menu tailored to suit any palate with a variety of fresh seafood, steak, chicken and vegetarian options. The venue provides chairs and tables in a variety of floor plans to create a cozy reception or an elegant cocktail hour by the bay either inside or on the docks. A state-of-the-art audiovisual system, two interior bars, lounge chairs and even customizable LED lighting are available to create a unique experience. Video projectors and WiFi, along with plenty of options for parking and amazing arrivals, give the Briza on the Bay an amazing range of styles for weddings and receptions.

The gorgeous views of Biscayne Bay in Miami are definitely a perk when it comes to a wedding at Briza on the Bay. Additional perks include:

• Helicopter pad and helicopter rental for an amazing entrance
  • Laser and fireworks displays over the bay
  • Arrival by boat if desired

The Most Spectacular Venue in Miami.

Located directly on one of the most beautiful waterways in the world, Briza on the Bay embodies Miami's tropical paradise. Briza is the perfect waterfront venue for any event that deserves an unforgettable backdrop in the heart of Miami. Briza on the Bay’s 5000sq ft. space has endless potential, and can be customized and transformed to create the perfect setting for any event. For an even more individualized touch, guests can arrive to the venue by car, boat or heli-boat. Allow us to be the place where you create your most important and memorable event. With only one event at a time, our attention is devoted exclusively to you and your guests.

Ballroom, Waterfront

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

1717 North Bayshore Drive, Miami, FL (786) 350-2220
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Kety P

A M A Z I N G!!!! If we had to use one word to describe the venue, food, service and staff at Briza on the Bay, it would be AMAZING. From our initial contact with Jeannine, the sales rep/coordinator, we felt confident in our decision to book this venue for our 10 years vow... Read More renewal. Jeannine was very patient and accommodating with our many requests and changes to guest count. She made great recommendations that aligned with our vision and budget. Jeannine always returned calls or responded to emails in a timely manner. She would sometimes reach out to us before we could even think about reaching out to her for something that we had been discussing amongst ourselves and our planner. The banquet captain, Carlos, was just as friendly and professional as he was for our tasting. He ran a tight ship with his servers and they never missed a beat. The food was served fresh and hot. At the end of the night Carlos carried our cake's top tier as he walked us out and went to personally request our car from valet. Talk about first class service! During the night the bartender, Kylie, kept the libations flowing and our guests hydrated. We were very pleased with our signature drinks (Jeannine's recommendations) and our guests were impressed with them as well. Overall, we were extremely elated and beyond satisfied with our experience with Briza on the Bay. Perfect venue for a smooth execution of any meticulous event. (3/16/17)

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Viviana A

The service and details received from Jeannine Mayers at Briza along with Frank Sanabria my wedding planner was amazing. People can't stop talking about the awesome time they had. They loved the gorgeous waterview venue along with the delicious appetizers, dinner, cake and... Read More drinks. It was perfect and stress free. My fiancee was totally impressed. He said he loved the fact that we had our own personal waiter who kept the drinks and food coming throughout the evening. Jeannine truly made my dreams come true when others found it impossible to do. She is the best!!! The decor and flowers were magical. Thank you Frank Sanabria for being an incredible wedding planner and going above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend you get with Jeannine who will patiently assist you with all of your needs for your special day. She rocks and Briza on the Bay is exquisite!!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 RIMAS F

Briza on the Bay was a host for an amazing wedding RIMAS FILMS had an honor to film! The venue is a true gem in the heart of Miami. Not only, because it has enough space for a lavish ball wedding, or that it offers jaw dropping views, that would make outstanding background for... Read More your wedding venue. Most importantly the venue gives its undivided attention to one event at a time and it really shows! The staff is always polite, respectful and prompt. The catering was spectacular quality and if any hiccups appeared through the day, they were resolved so fast no one noticed. Briza on the Bay is the only wedding venue in Miami you need to think of when choosing a host to your spectacular day! If you would like to see the video: https://www.facebook.com/rimasfilms/videos/405673069776959/

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Kristine S

We couldn’t be happier in our selection of Briza on the Bay as our wedding venue. While planning our destination wedding in Miami we knew we didn’t want the typical hotel ballroom, we wanted a modern venue with a Miami feel and Briza was just that. We were able to have our... Read More ceremony at Trinity Cathedral conveniently located next door followed by our cocktail hour outside on the Briza on the Bay marina and our reception inside. Our coordinator at Briza, Joseph Castaneda, was above and beyond amazing. Joseph was always available to answer questions and offer suggestions. From start to finish Joseph made sure everything was perfect for us. One thing we especially loved about Briza was how many custom requests and changes they let us make regarding our décor setup, time line and menu. Many venues are quite strict and don’t allow many changes at all beyond the standard offerings. With Briza we were able to add an additional “pasta course” to our reception dinner, layout our exact floor plan and furniture setup, bring in an outside vendor for a mini dessert station, and extend our party to 2am. Thank you Briza for hosting our wedding!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Sean R

Our wedding at Briza on 3/11/17 was absolutely stunning! Joseph was the best party planner and his staff was superb! I am so happy that we were able to celebrate our big day at Briza. The view was breathtaking, the food was divine, and the decor was magical! By having our... Read More wedding at Briza, our guests received white glove treatment. They valeted at the marina, greeted with our signature drinks (Seangria and Swipe Right Mojito). Thank you Briza!!!! I will always cherish the wonderful experience!!!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Miraya S

All I'm going to say is that Joseph was amazing and even though he was not my planner, as my event coordinator at Briza, he not only went above and beyond but he was the main reason why we chose this venue. Even though the venue was too large for our 70 guests, I felt that me... Read More and my hubby were in good hands. Hands that we could trust. Pricing was perfect for our budget, did not have to worry about hiring a caterer as they have their own. In fact, the chef at Briza is a former chef at Chef Michelle Bernstein's restaurant. We work in hospitality and our standards of food and service were very high. They succeeded! Cake is part of their package. We got a a complimentary bridal suite at the Marriott Biscayne Bay which was a promotion and we highly enjoyed. Again, Briza is for the couple that is into food and great service! Not to mention the view! It overlooks the Bay and South Beach! We loved having our wedding here and so we hope all you future brides enjoy it as much as we did.

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Daphna J

Briza on the Bay was the only venue that we looked at. After a walkthrough we knew this is where we wanted to get married! We didn't want the typical ballroom with carpet and no windows. The view is DIE TO FOR! Briza is a modern venue with hard wood floors and floor to ceiling... Read More windows overlooking Biscayne Bay. It has that WOW factor and Miami feel to it! It's truly a stunning venue. The space had everything that we were looking for; uplighting with state of the art sound and lighting. We had our cocktail hour on the patio at sunset and ceremony on the marina. It was truly magical! One of the most important aspects of a Jewish wedding is the FOOD. The food at Briza is DELICIOUS, outstanding! Our guests were raving about how amazing the salmon and filet mignon was. Joseph and the owner Boaz went above and beyond to make us happy. The service was exceptional; the staff was very attentive and went above and beyond to make sure that my husband and I and our guests were taken care of. I highly recommend Briza On The Bay! - Daphna Jericho Rubin

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Vanessa V

Outstanding venue! From the beautiful waterfront location to the food. Everything was perfect! Joseph did an incredible job, even walked me to the church (next door, not part of Briza) and made sure I looked perfect for my gran entrance. During the reception Carlos made sure I... Read More had a glass of champagne at all times and a warm plate to sit down to when I was ready. Both Joseph and Carlos were very attentive to myself, groom, our parents and bridal party. The evening was absolutely perfect! Thank you Briza!! -Vane & Uly

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Madelyn B

I had my entire wedding (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception) at Briza on 4/26/15 and they delivered exactly what I wanted. The food was delicious, the view is spectacular, and they gave me exactly what I wanted. Joseph was great throughout the whole planning process and a... Read More pleasure to work with.