Briza on the Bay

Miami, FL

The Most Spectacular Venue in Miami.

Located directly on one of the most beautiful waterways in the world, Briza on the Bay embodies Miami's tropical paradise. Briza is the perfect waterfront venue for any event that deserves an unforgettable backdrop in the heart of Miami. Briza on the Bay’s 5000sq ft. space has endless potential, and can be customized and transformed to create the perfect setting for any event. For an even more individualized touch, guests can arrive to the venue by car, boat or heli-boat. Allow us to be the place where you create your most important and memorable event. With only one event at a time, our attention is devoted exclusively to you and your guests.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

1717 North Bayshore Drive, Miami, FL

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Madelyn B

I had my entire wedding (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception) at Briza on 4/26/15 and they delivered exactly what I wanted. The food was delicious, the view is spectacular, and they gave me exactly what I wanted. Joseph was great throughout the whole planning process and a... Read More pleasure to work with.