Your Day. Your Dress.

Bri’Zan Couture is an Award Winning Upscale Bridal & Special Occasion Boutique showcasing the finest designer gowns in Bridal, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride/Groom, Engagements, Flower Girl, Prom, Homecoming, Cocktail, Black Tie, Pageant, Quinceañera, First Communion, or any other special event. The store's chic, glamorous atmosphere combined with our high level of personalized service makes Bri'Zan Couture an experience in itself. Receiving numerous business accolades, “Best Women’s Boutique”(2012-2016), “Best Women’s Accessories Boutique” (2012-2013)from Naperville Magazine, “Best Couples Choice” (2015-2016) from Weddingwire.com, "Best of Weddings"(2016) from The KNOT, Top retailer for Maggie Sottero & Sottero Midgley (2015 & 2016), Casablanca Bridal (2016) & Faviana Couture (2016)

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

827 N Washington Street, Naperville, IL (630) 428-1414

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Elizabeth P

I want to thank the staff at Bri'Zan for providing a professional and helpful wedding dress appointment. I've had appointments at 5 different shops and this was by far the most enjoyable. They have a nice selection of dresses in my price range and I would recommend Bri'Zan to... Read More any bride looking for a top notch shopping experience. Super helpful, Thank you!

2016-10-06T23:20:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special Day :-)

Reviewed on 1/06/2016

Wish I went here first! After visiting four other bridal botiques, Bri'Zan was a breath of fresh air. The staff was incredibly helpful and took their time in getting to know me and my style. Jen was amazing and helped me find the perfect wedding dress that was well within my... Read More budget. I wish I would have visited Bri'Zan first - it would have saved me so much time and frustration! I would highly recommend this shop to anyone who is looking for their perfect dress!

2016-01-06T13:59:22 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on finding your dream gown! We couldn't be happier to know that Jen made your day as special as it should be! We look forwarding to seeing you soon

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

Amazing service! I wish I could go back to that day and buy my wedding dress over and over again! I had a blast finding that perfect dress for my wedding date! The staff was more than accommodating to all of my, and my giant family's needs. (12 people came with me that day!... Read More SHEESH! talk about stress!) Really did an excellent job and made the whole day one to remember. And a very special thanks to Jennifer! You did an excellent job! Cant wait to see it on me in a few months! Thanks again! Melanie

2015-12-11T11:12:48 Response from the vendor

Melanie, Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Nicki B

My dress was absolutely amazing, alterations were definitely on the expensive side and my dress did feel a bit too big and probably could have been taken in slightly. But all in all, I felt and looked amazing. They worked with me to alter my dress even after finding out I would... Read More be 5 months pregnant on wedding day! Would recommend them.

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Laura K

the store is beautiful and had an excellent selection of dresses. Sue was helpful, kind and enthusiastic. I do agree with other reviewers that it seems odd you aren't allowed to take pictures. it gets really difficult to remember what the dresses looked like on after trying 20+.... Read More unfortunately the dress I liked the most was over my budget (not including alterations) but even still, I didn't find 'the one'.

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Diane S

What an awesome day!! Our first day looking for my daughter's dress and we couldn't be more pleased! Sue did a fantastic job of bringing dresses that looked wonderful on Angie! She listened to what Angie had to say and made suggestions! I have 3 more daughters and I will... Read More definitely be coming back here for their dresses! We also found the bridesmaid's dress!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Katerina S

Bri'Zan Couture is the best bridal and evening gown boutique! From the minute I walked in, Sue and her team have helped me out from my bridesmaid and flower girl dresses to my veil and headpiece. They have a beautiful selection of dresses and accessories. Sue has gone ABOVE AND... Read More BEYOND for me! I love this store and recommend it 100%! Thank you Bri'Zan for everything!!!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Carly L

Best Dress Shopping Experience I've Ever Had "After five miserable attempts to find a dress at popular dress shops, I found this place and it was worlds away from every other shop I'd been to! The appointment was absolutely wonderful and Meghan, the woman who helped me, couldn't... Read More have been more helpful, nice, and engaged. She pulled every dress she could find in the style I was looking for and eventually helped me decide on what looked best. I can't stress enough what a great experience this was! "

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Alma O

AMAZING!!!!! When I came in to the store my mind set was like, "ok let me try looking for my dress one more time, if I don't find the dress here then I'll settle for another one I liked" but after meeting with Jen and her getting to know my personality she found me the most... Read More amazing dress, I can't wait till I go back with my mom so she can see what I picked!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Bridget H

This was the 1st store I went to in search of my wedding dress. I had not been to any other store nor wasn't sure what exactly I was looking for. The 2nd dress I tried on we all knew it was THE ONE. The staff did a wonderful job making my experience a memorable one. They set the... Read More mood and lighting when I retried it on for my family and they were all in tears of joy, even me. My 6 year old niece was speechless and whispered to her mamma, Auntie B looks like a princess! Great Job Staff!!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Melissa J

Outstanding...Sue was the absolute best! This was the last place I ended up dress shopping at for my wedding but I wish it had been my first. She took the time with me and had so much knowledge. She knew exactly what would look good on me and what would make me feel the happiest... Read More in. I found my dream dress and can't wait until the big day! Thank you sue and all the girls there who entertained my daughter while I was trying on dresses! I will def recommend everyone here!!

2016-10-06T23:21:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you, It was our pleasure to work with you!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 M. D

Knowledgeable staff and GREAT selection... Their selection seemed to span every style and taste. Our stylist seemed to know the store like the back of her hand, which was super helpful.

2016-10-06T23:21:53 Response from the vendor

Congratulations and thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Natalie J

Fabulous job!! I am so thrilled with my fabulous dress. The alterations were perfect and timely. This is a wonderful shop!!

2016-10-06T23:22:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Happy Wedding :-)

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Erica B

I had heard such great things about Bri'Zan Couture that I had to go and try them out for myself. I have to say from the moment I walked in the door I was greeted, offered something to drink while I wait. I was about 15 minutes early so my appointment started right on time and... Read More my sales associate Jennifer was AMAZING!! She had a consultation with me about my style, budget, and personality before we started to pull dresses. what an awesome experience!!! Great Job!! 

2016-10-06T23:23:00 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! It was our pleasure and honor to help you find your dream wedding gown!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Ali S

Truly had a Great Experience! Every person there was very helpful and attentative to my needs. Bought my bridal, bridesmaids, flower girls and my mom bought her dress here and every time we came in we received the best service. They are honest and upfront about everything.... Read More Highly Highly Recommend this place!

2016-10-06T23:23:22 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Jodie R

I had the absolute worst experience of my life with this vendor!! If I could give them zero stars I would! I purchased my wedding dress at this store because I saw a dress I liked on display at a bridal show. They up sold me on a $400 belt to go with the dress. Later when my... Read More dress came in I find out my dress comes with a belt that the designer created! When I go to return the belt of course they don't take returns on accessories. No one ever told me the dress came with a belt because I would have never bought an additional one! Then I get my alterations done. All I had done was have it taken in a little, shortened, and had bustles placed. My alterations cost $575!! Apparently alterations start at $500. Of course no one told me that either! I could have had those alterations done anywhere else for way cheaper. Never did I expect it to cost that much. I only went for one fitting. After much complaining to the sales clerk she said the manager would call the next day. OF COURSE THE MANAGER NEVER CALLED. My wedding was a week away so there wasn't much I could do. Lastly, the day of my wedding guess what happened. My $575 alterations failed me. The bustles broke of course and I had to safety pin my dress up!! Please save yourself alot of time, money, and aggravation and do not go here! This place is a huge scam!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Kate S

Small dress selection, rude employees (Sue the manager is nice), over priced, they lie about the cost of alterations (expect to pay $600-$800 plus when they tell you $400), alteration woman is beyond rude, know it all, and will fight you if you point out her mistakes. Over all... Read More worst experience of my life. Left this boutique crying on multiple occasions!! STAY AWAY!!!

2016-10-06T23:29:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback and we assure you that we will do all that we can to correct any future alteration issues. Thank you again for the feedback and we wish you a Happy Wedding

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Tyler S

I don't think I can say enough about my experience at Bri'Zan, but I will try. I was in town for a short visit to dress shop with my family. After an extremely underwhelming experience at our first appointment, my mom suggest we stop in at Bri'Zan before appointment number two.... Read More From the moment we walked in, until we walked out the door, we were treated with the best hospitality I have ever experienced. We did not have an appointment, and rolled in 7-deep. This is something you don't expect to be accommodated for at a bridal salon. But we were. The store manager, Sue, took time to talk to me about my vision, and walked me through the racks as we pulled about 20 dresses. I never felt rushed or like an inconvenience. In the dressing room, Sue took the time to make sure each dress was put on properly, even physically getting under dresses to pull down each layer. When I put on the third dress I knew it was the one. It was one I was hesitant to pull from the racks, but Sue insisted I try. Everything about my experience was magical. And if that wasn't enough, Sue and the staff helped the three bridesmaids I had with me try on gowns. We ended up finding the perfect bridesmaid dresses, too. This experience exceeded any expectations I had for finding a dress. It was the first time since I got engaged that I felt like a bride-to-be.

Reviewed on 6/03/2016

Very professional "From the time I walked in, to the time I bought my wedding dress, I was pleased with the service! Bri'Zan was my first stop so I did my fair share of shopping. After going to 4 other places and comparing service and prices, I was excited to go back and buy my... Read More wedding dress from Bri'zan. The individualized attention you receive makes you feel so special and the dresses are just gorgeous. I highly recommend this place. Definitely made this bride-to-be happy!!"

2016-10-06T23:30:30 Response from the vendor

Congratulations and Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 Ashley F

I visited this shop recently as a final look. I found a dress I really loved at another shop, but wanted to look here to ensure I looked at all my options. We walked in the door and immediately I felt like it was out of my budget. I sat down with a consultant as well as my... Read More sister in law and discussed what I was looking for. When I gave Jen my price range she flat out told me there was only one dress that would be in my budget. That discouraged me, but I still wanted to look. Jen was great, she followed what I wanted and listened when I didn't want to try on something. I was there for 2 and a half hours. We asked about discounts with the bridesmaid dresses being purchased from the shop and she said it was a 10% off. She asked how many I had, I have 3. She said they normally only do the discount for 7 or more, but since she already told me about it they would still honor it. I ended up finding an amazing flattering dress at this store and purchased it. They recommend ordering anywhere for 9-12 months out because of their designers so keep that in mind if you shop here. Mine was a 9 month out production dress, and the bridesmaids were 16 weeks.

Reviewed on 1/06/2016

Great experience and beautiful dresses!!!! This was the fourth dress shop we tried and it was by far the best! We had a fantastic experience and the staff is very friendly and knows their stuff! I found multiple dresses that I liked here, compared to not liking any dresses at... Read More the other stores I went to or had just seen okay dresses. But here they carry Maggie sottero, and each of her gowns are amazing ! I liked a couple of them and ended up having a hard time to choose. Definitely go here when looking! You won't be disappointed! :)

2016-01-06T14:01:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great feedback. We truly try appreciate wonderful clients such as your self! Having options is always better than having no option! :-) Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Brittany M

Went here to look for a wedding dress and had a great experience up until they hit us with the alternation bill. I would give Sue, the consultant a 5/5 stars as she was great and extremely helpful in picking out my dress. However, DO NOT get alternations done here!! They go... Read More through "a separate company" but will not disclose any information regarding pricing until everything is complete. At first they told me the alternations on my dress were $650 for five things that were done on a dress that was "measured and sized very accurately" according to them when I placed the order. I refused to pay that much and left without the dress until they could provide specific pricing on each alternation they performed. However, when my mom called a few days later they told her it was now $735. On top of that Vera the lady that does alternations was rude to my mom when she suggested an alternative bustle and was not a very pleasant person to work with in general. Moral of the story: don't commit to alternations unless you can agree on a price or flat rate ahead of time as they will take advantage of you and charge outrageous prices

Perfect dress shopping experience!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Erin N

My experience with Bri'Zan Couture was perfect--of all the bridal boutiques I went to, this was by far my favorite. The staff is attentive and helpful, and had me try on a few different styles than what I had been looking for. It paid off, because of the 3 that I tried on there,... Read More they were my favorite 3 and I ended up with a gorgeous gown. I couldn't be happier with my dress and also with my experience at Bri'zan. The alterations woman, Vera, did an amazing job as well. I highly recommend to anyone in the Chicago area!

Overall Happy

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Kelly M

My overall experience was good. I selected this boutique because they carried the dress I was in love with and had to have. They were very helpful the day I came in to try it on. It was a same day last minute appointment to just try on this dress. The disappointment set... Read More once I began the alterations process. On my second appointment my matron of honor came with me. She found a pair of shoes she liked and wanted to order for my wedding, which was about 10 days away. The sales associate was unsure if they came in the color she wanted and her size. My matron of honor was told she would receive a phone call the next day letting her know either way regarding the shoes, but she never received a phone call. Luckily she found them online and ordered them. I made my “pick up” appointment two days prior to my wedding, which was also the day/night of my rehearsal. (Wedding on Saturday, rehearsal on Thursday.) My Mom had also brought her dress there for alterations (they did a great job on the alterations, Vera is great). I was told everything would be ready when we came in. Well it wasn’t. My Mom had to try her dress on again, she was told she would not have to, so she didn’t bring any of her undergarments. Her dress then needed to be steamed/pressed. My veil and skirt still needed to be pressed/steamed. We ended up sitting there for an hour waiting to pick up our items which we were told would be ready to go. I live about 30-45 minutes away, so this was a huge inconvenience. Overall I was satisfied with my purchase and experience. My headpiece, veil, dress, and flower girl dress are all from here and I love them all. The staff was very nice and helpful. I would recommend to purchase items from this boutique.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 12/17/2013 Stephanie J

Made my dressing shopping experience one to remember

Bri'Zan Couture

Bri’Zan Couture is an Award Winning, Upscale Bridal & Special Occasion Boutique showcasing the finest designer gowns in Bridal, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride/Groom, Engagements, Flower Girl, Prom, Homecoming, Cocktail, Black Tie, Pageant, Quinceañera, First Communion, Bat Mitzvah or any other special event while specializing in Custom Made Couture Gowns. The store's chic, glamorous atmosphere combined with our high level of personalized service makes Bri'Zan Couture an experience in itself. YOUR DAY. YOUR DRESS.