Your Day. Your Dress.

Bri’Zan Couture is an Award Winning Upscale Bridal & Special Occasion Boutique showcasing the finest designer gowns in Bridal, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride/Groom, Engagements, Flower Girl, Prom, Homecoming, Cocktail, Black Tie, Pageant, Quinceañera, First Communion, or any other special event. The store's chic, glamorous atmosphere combined with our high level of personalized service makes Bri'Zan Couture an experience in itself. Receiving numerous business accolades, “Best Women’s Boutique”(2012-2016), “Best Women’s Accessories Boutique” (2012-2013)from Naperville Magazine, “Best Couples Choice” (2015-2016) from Weddingwire.com, "Best of Weddings"(2016) from The KNOT, Top retailer for Maggie Sottero & Sottero Midgley (2015 & 2016), Casablanca Bridal (2016) & Faviana Couture (2016)

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

827 N Washington Street, Naperville, IL (630) 428-1414

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Elizabeth P

I want to thank the staff at Bri'Zan for providing a professional and helpful wedding dress appointment. I've had appointments at 5 different shops and this was by far the most enjoyable. They have a nice selection of dresses in my price range and I would recommend Bri'Zan to... Read More any bride looking for a top notch shopping experience. Super helpful, Thank you!

2016-10-06T23:20:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special Day :-)

Reviewed on 1/06/2016

Wish I went here first! After visiting four other bridal botiques, Bri'Zan was a breath of fresh air. The staff was incredibly helpful and took their time in getting to know me and my style. Jen was amazing and helped me find the perfect wedding dress that was well within my... Read More budget. I wish I would have visited Bri'Zan first - it would have saved me so much time and frustration! I would highly recommend this shop to anyone who is looking for their perfect dress!

2016-01-06T13:59:22 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on finding your dream gown! We couldn't be happier to know that Jen made your day as special as it should be! We look forwarding to seeing you soon

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

Amazing service! I wish I could go back to that day and buy my wedding dress over and over again! I had a blast finding that perfect dress for my wedding date! The staff was more than accommodating to all of my, and my giant family's needs. (12 people came with me that day!... Read More SHEESH! talk about stress!) Really did an excellent job and made the whole day one to remember. And a very special thanks to Jennifer! You did an excellent job! Cant wait to see it on me in a few months! Thanks again! Melanie

2015-12-11T11:12:48 Response from the vendor

Melanie, Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Melissa M

This was my first time trying on wedding dresses and Lisa spent a lot of time getting to know me and helping me make a decision on a dress. She was very friendly and helpful. She made my dress shopping experience fun and stress-free.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Catherine T

Best Experience!! Bri'Zan was the first place I went to for wedding dress shopping, and I could not have had a more pleasant experience. Lisa was my consultant and she was simply the best! So sweet and patient and really listened to me and hauled all the different types of... Read More dresses I wanted, she was a saint and found me my dress! Excellent customer service and will definitely recommend to others! Thanks again so much :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Natalie P

Excellent!!! I was so impressed by Sue. She made my appointment so great and I couldn't of done it without her! I found the best dress including bridesmaids and mother of the bride dresses all in one. Bri'Zan was my first ever bridal appointment and it was my last! Thanks for... Read More everything Sue!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Ashley B

I went to Bri'Zan's to try on wedding dresses for the first time ever and Sue was my consultant and she was great!!! Sue was very patient, knowledgeable, and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend this shop!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Gabriella G

Best Experience, Service and product! Loved everything here. Found my dress and Sue was AMAZING to work with! Will recommend to everyone I know

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Gabriella G

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Catherine T

Bri'Zan was the first place I went to for wedding dress shoppping, and I could not have had a more pleasant experience. Lisa was my consultant and she was simply the best! So sweet and patient and really listened to me and hauled all the different types of dresses I wanted, she... Read More was a saint and found me my dress! Excellent Customer Service and will definitely Recommend to others!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017

I worked with Alice on Saturday evening. I told her that I already purchased a dress at a different bridal store, but was having doubts. I explained the issues with my current dress and how I wanted to try on other dresses. Alice was so understanding and helpful, she did a great... Read More job showing me dresses that were what I described and then brought a few that were different. I fell in love with one of Alice's choices and knew that I really found my dress!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Mary B

Very dissatisfied with $1000.00 dress I purchased for mother of the groom dress...horrible alterations, when I picked up bustle was completely hooked incorrectly to lace overlay...dress had Hugh rip in back of dress that I pointed out to saleslady...ended up spending 250.00 for... Read More horrible fitting...3weeks before wedding...ended taking it to professional alterations store that had to completely redo bustle and repair holes in back if gown!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Beth Z

I purchased the mother of the groom gown for my son's Miami wedding at Bri"Zan Couture. I had been looking for quite a while and just decided to stop in the boutique. It was the best decision I made. Sue, the manager could not have been more helpful. She had me try many gowns on... Read More to make sure I found the perfect style that I was looking for. The gown needed quite a bit of altering and the final fitting proved to be "Perfect" I just returned from the wedding and have never had so many compliments.. People were truly "oohing and ahhing " over my gown. The experience was wonderful from start to finish and I would recommend this store to any bride or member of a bridal party..... Truly a wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Nicki B

My dress was absolutely amazing, alterations were definitely on the expensive side and my dress did feel a bit too big and probably could have been taken in slightly. But all in all, I felt and looked amazing. They worked with me to alter my dress even after finding out I would... Read More be 5 months pregnant on wedding day! Would recommend them.

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Laura K

the store is beautiful and had an excellent selection of dresses. Sue was helpful, kind and enthusiastic. I do agree with other reviewers that it seems odd you aren't allowed to take pictures. it gets really difficult to remember what the dresses looked like on after trying 20+.... Read More unfortunately the dress I liked the most was over my budget (not including alterations) but even still, I didn't find 'the one'.

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Diane S

What an awesome day!! Our first day looking for my daughter's dress and we couldn't be more pleased! Sue did a fantastic job of bringing dresses that looked wonderful on Angie! She listened to what Angie had to say and made suggestions! I have 3 more daughters and I will... Read More definitely be coming back here for their dresses! We also found the bridesmaid's dress!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Katerina S

Bri'Zan Couture is the best bridal and evening gown boutique! From the minute I walked in, Sue and her team have helped me out from my bridesmaid and flower girl dresses to my veil and headpiece. They have a beautiful selection of dresses and accessories. Sue has gone ABOVE AND... Read More BEYOND for me! I love this store and recommend it 100%! Thank you Bri'Zan for everything!!!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Carly L

Best Dress Shopping Experience I've Ever Had "After five miserable attempts to find a dress at popular dress shops, I found this place and it was worlds away from every other shop I'd been to! The appointment was absolutely wonderful and Meghan, the woman who helped me, couldn't... Read More have been more helpful, nice, and engaged. She pulled every dress she could find in the style I was looking for and eventually helped me decide on what looked best. I can't stress enough what a great experience this was! "

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Alma O

AMAZING!!!!! When I came in to the store my mind set was like, "ok let me try looking for my dress one more time, if I don't find the dress here then I'll settle for another one I liked" but after meeting with Jen and her getting to know my personality she found me the most... Read More amazing dress, I can't wait till I go back with my mom so she can see what I picked!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Bridget H

This was the 1st store I went to in search of my wedding dress. I had not been to any other store nor wasn't sure what exactly I was looking for. The 2nd dress I tried on we all knew it was THE ONE. The staff did a wonderful job making my experience a memorable one. They set the... Read More mood and lighting when I retried it on for my family and they were all in tears of joy, even me. My 6 year old niece was speechless and whispered to her mamma, Auntie B looks like a princess! Great Job Staff!!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Melissa J

Outstanding...Sue was the absolute best! This was the last place I ended up dress shopping at for my wedding but I wish it had been my first. She took the time with me and had so much knowledge. She knew exactly what would look good on me and what would make me feel the happiest... Read More in. I found my dream dress and can't wait until the big day! Thank you sue and all the girls there who entertained my daughter while I was trying on dresses! I will def recommend everyone here!!

2016-10-06T23:21:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you, It was our pleasure to work with you!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 M. D

Knowledgeable staff and GREAT selection... Their selection seemed to span every style and taste. Our stylist seemed to know the store like the back of her hand, which was super helpful.

2016-10-06T23:21:53 Response from the vendor

Congratulations and thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Natalie J

Fabulous job!! I am so thrilled with my fabulous dress. The alterations were perfect and timely. This is a wonderful shop!!

2016-10-06T23:22:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Happy Wedding :-)

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Erica B

I had heard such great things about Bri'Zan Couture that I had to go and try them out for myself. I have to say from the moment I walked in the door I was greeted, offered something to drink while I wait. I was about 15 minutes early so my appointment started right on time and... Read More my sales associate Jennifer was AMAZING!! She had a consultation with me about my style, budget, and personality before we started to pull dresses. what an awesome experience!!! Great Job!! 

2016-10-06T23:23:00 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! It was our pleasure and honor to help you find your dream wedding gown!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Ali S

Truly had a Great Experience! Every person there was very helpful and attentative to my needs. Bought my bridal, bridesmaids, flower girls and my mom bought her dress here and every time we came in we received the best service. They are honest and upfront about everything.... Read More Highly Highly Recommend this place!

2016-10-06T23:23:22 Response from the vendor

Bri'Zan Couture

Bri’Zan Couture is an Award Winning, Upscale Bridal & Special Occasion Boutique showcasing the finest designer gowns in Bridal, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride/Groom, Engagements, Flower Girl, Prom, Homecoming, Cocktail, Black Tie, Pageant, Quinceañera, First Communion, Bat Mitzvah or any other special event while specializing in Custom Made Couture Gowns. The store's chic, glamorous atmosphere combined with our high level of personalized service makes Bri'Zan Couture an experience in itself. YOUR DAY. YOUR DRESS.