Broadway Party Rentals

Furniture, Linens, Other Rental Items, Tableware

134 Morgan Avenue, Brooklyn, NY

Broadway Party Rentals is Dependable

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Larry K

Our experience with Broadway Party Rentals was great. We visited their showroom in SoHo and were helped by Dorann. She was knowledgeable about their products and helped us with suggestions, but did not pressure us to get more that what we needed. We needed to make some last minute changes to our order, but that was not a problem. Everything else ran like clockwork. On time & efficient delivery and pickup. Nice, capable delivery men. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to others needing party rentals. Larry Krone Manhattan, NY

The Best!

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Carly K

Broadway Party Rentals has EVERYTHING you can imagine to make your dream wedding a reality. We went with the natural barn tables (no linen) and we couldn't have been happier with the rustic effect. The staff is super helpful in helping decide on quantities, and I would recommend them to anyone!

Beautiful but difficult

Reviewed on 11/21/2012 Molly M

We used Broadway because they're the exclusive partner of The Foundry, and they have rentals that are custom fit for the space, which is great. I loved going to their showroom to choose all of the elements, although the costs add up quickly! They also went MIA for weeks at a time, and were very difficult to get a hold of. However, everything looked absolutely perfect, and arrived on time, despite the fact that my wedding was in NYC just a few days after Hurricane Sandy.

Elegant Black tie with wooden farm tables in a ten

Reviewed on 10/29/2011 blake e

Efficient on time delivery and pick up on park site on East River park. Amazing choice selection and flexible pricing.

affordable rentals

Reviewed on 11/13/2010 carrie R

love this rental house and showroom conveniently located in lower manhattan. they were very helpful and everything was delivered as planned

I was a little disappointed..

Reviewed on 11/06/2010 Veronica G

When I went to their showroom I was impressed by the quality and how beautiful they were able to make a table look. We wanted something different and we got it. However, I was disappointed because I took care of my own rentals and I spent half a day on the phone with them because they kept sending me the wrong estimate. Also, on the day of delivery, they messed up or order and the staffing agency we hired had to step in and handle it. I was really upset that they had such great quality stuff but their customer service was all over the place. I think I would use them again but I'd make sure I could work with ONE person from start to finish.

Send Email