Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Rogers, AR
Northwest Arkansas

Truly the best of the best in music entertainment

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Natalie S

Brock Entertainment DJ'd our wedding ceremony and reception. They were courteous, enthusiastic, professional, so easy to work with and provided a night of dancing that we will never forget. We had a mixed age group and DJ Zach catered to them all. Even those who we never... Read More expected to dance all got their boogie shoes on! Highly recommend them for any occasion -- they will make it a memorable and fun event!!! They will be our go to for any future event we have!

Brock Entertainment = Best Choice!

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Dawnya H

I simply can’t say enough positive things about Brock Entertainment. Brock handled the ceremony music for our October wedding and was the DJ for our reception. He did a fantastic job! The music choices were great and I was shocked that he was able to get ALL of our guests out... Read More on the dance floor. He even got on the dance floor himself to teach line dances. He took care of playing our slide show and coordinating the events (such as bouquet toss, cake cutting, first dance) throughout the night. Also, the lights he brought were small enough not to take a huge amount of space but really added a great feel to the dance floor! On top of his great showmanship at our event, the service throughout was amazing. He was available to review song choices and make recommendations as I planned. And he participated in events at the wedding like the Photo Booth and signing our “Family Bible.” He really made sure that our guests were comfortable and enjoying themselves and I can’t thank him enough! Brock is the epitome of a true professional and you will not regret your decision to hire him! Using him as our DJ was one of the best choices we made when planning our wedding!

Best Wedding Ever!!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Kristen C

I had the pleasure of having Brock Entertainment at my recent wedding and I am so glad that I did. Brock was awesome and everyone had such a great time. He was always easy to communicate with leading up to the day and was always there to answer any questions. My family and... Read More friends say it was the best wedding they had ever attended and Brock played a huge role in that. Thanks again for all of your help and a job well done. If you are looking for a DJ for your next event, you can't go wrong by choosing Brock Entertainment!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Caitlyn P

Outstanding! That's really all I need to say. From day 1 you have been amazing and you answered every single email so fast and took such good care of us. We are so glad we hired you. You made our wedding word...OUTSTANDING!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Caitlyn P

Just wanted to thank you so much for making our wedding amazing. You did such a great job, as expected. Everyone couldn't stop talking about how awesome it was. Everytime I looked, the dance floor was packed. AJ and I can't thank you enough!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Jordan J

Brock DJ'd our wedding and it was beyond amazing! He got everyone dancing and he always let us know when we were about to do something, such as the garter or bouquet toss. Everyone had a wonderful night!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 London H

The Brock Entertainment staff was absolutely amazing! They were not only great DJ's, playing awesome music, dancing and entertaining the guest, they also helped coordinate other events at the reception including the timeline. They made our reception run smoothly and took a lot... Read More of stress off of me (bride) as I did not have a wedding planner or coordinator.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

We can't thank Brock Entertainment enough. Our original deejay cancelled on us two weeks before our wedding. We were so upset and didn't know what to do. We contacted Brock Entertainment last minute and they made it happen and we were more than happy with the result. We should... Read More of called them first but let budget get in the way and that got us a cancelled deejay. Spend the extra money and get quality and the best. You will be glad you did. Thanks, Brock Entertainment. You made my wedding memorable.

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Jill N

Brock entertainment staff was so easy and great to work with. Brock answered many emails within minutes which made my planning as a bride slightly less stressful. The music selection was flawless and the whole night went smoothly thanks to Brock entertainment.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

From the very beginning you were more than professional and returned every email and call I had in minutes. Very impressive. What was even more impressive was how you ran our whole reception from start to finish. I didn't have to worry about anything and my guests and I had such... Read More a great time. It was literally the best night ever. Thank you so much for being the best and I am so thankful that we chose you over a cheaper entertainment option. It was more than worth it. If anyone is reading this and thinking about hiring anyone else, save yourself some time and just hire Brock Entertainment. You won't regret it and it will be the smartest thing you do for your wedding. Thanks again and I can't wait to go to another wedding or event that you all are at. #BestNightEver

Reviewed on 5/19/2016

You are the best decision that we made for our wedding. You helped make our day the best day ever and we can't thank you enough. DJ Gabe was so awesome and helped make it stress-free and fun. Thank you so much! We will recommend you to everyone we know.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Jessica H

BE was awesome. He worked within our budget and the DJ gave us an awesome reception. He was great at reading the crowd and people were dancing all night. He even played during reception break down which made it go by much quicker! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 4/03/2016

You came highly recommended and you didn't disappoint in the slightest. From the first email we felt very confident and were thankful for our decision to hire you. You made everything so easy and fun. From the wedding planning to the reception it was amazing. Our guests had a... Read More blast just like you told us they would. We will be recommending you to all of our friends. Thanks for the great memories!

Reviewed on 2/23/2016

Brock Entertainment did an INCREDIBLE job on our wedding reception as our DJ. They not only were an all around awesome company, they are super fun to work with! It was all well planned and awesomely executed. I'll recommend them to anyone I know who is having a wedding, or even... Read More a cool event, in the future.

Reviewed on 2/02/2016

We had a great time, and you were a big part of helping keep the night entertaining. Chris's grandma told me that that was the first time she'd danced in years! We were really impressed with how you mixed the music to get people of all ages out on the dance floor. I will... Read More definitely recommend you. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016

If we ever need a DJ again we would choose you in a heartbeat. We have received so many compliments on your behalf since the wedding and we couldn't agree with them more. We had an absolutely perfect day and it wouldn't have been that way without you! We would put you up against... Read More any DJ. Thanks again for being awesome!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016

Jason was absolutely wonderful! I have been to a lot of weddings, and I have never experienced a DJ quite like him. He really ran the show! Thank you for being a part of our wedding. We made the right decision by choosing you!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015

Brock Entertainment is the best! Bottom line. I hired them after having been to several of my friends weddings who had used them. I paid a little bit more than other quotes I had gotten but there was a reason for that. They are the best of the best. I made the right decision... Read More because it was an amazing day and so much fun. Everyone that came to my wedding is still talking about the DJ and how much fun they had. That's all I ever wanted. Thank you so much Brock Entertainment! I'm forever grateful.

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

Your entertainment services were top notch. From the first email to the end of our reception, everything was perfect! Thanks so much for making it fun. I've been to a lot of weddings and been a bridesmaid in several and have never had so much fun. No other deejays compare to you... Read More all. Thanks so much for making my decision to hire you the best wedding decision I made, other than saying yes. Thanks!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Hunter S

Brock Entertainment was amazing!! We couldn't have had a better DJ/Entertainer. Our families aren't much for dancing but they ended up on the dance floor anyway! They helped make our day that much more amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Emma P

We had the best experience with Brock Entertainment! Our DJ, Zach, was incredible. He was so great at reading the crowd and learned the names of many of our guests! He was able to every single guest on the dance floor. He played a great mix of our 'must play' songs and other... Read More great dance hits! We hope to see him again at local weddings!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

I was referred to Brock Entertainment by every vendor I hired. They said that they were the best and I wouldn't regret hiring them. Well...they were absolutely right! It was the best decision I made. From the beginning Brock told me not to worry at all and that they would handle... Read More the wedding and make it stress-free. And they did! I didn't have to worry about one aspect of the reception. They handled it all and made it so much fun. Everyone, literally, was dancing and having a good time. It was great! If you are looking for a deejay that will take your reception to the next level, Brock Entertainment is worth the price and more. I can't thank you guys enough for the most amazing night of my life. Thanks!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! I can't say thank you enough. Honestly! You made my wedding day so great! My guests are still talking about how much fun they had. It was by far the greatest day of my life and thank you so much for being a part of it. You... Read More have my business for life! Thanks!

Start a Conversation!