Brock Entertainment: Arkansas' Best Wedding DJs

On your special day you can’t leave anything to chance. We are an experienced group of interactive entertainers trained to get everyone involved, because that makes for a fun and memorable wedding. It's what we've been doing for years. So, what can we do for you? Contact us and let us know!

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Rogers, AR
Northwest Arkansas

Truly the best of the best in music entertainment

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Natalie S

Brock Entertainment DJ'd our wedding ceremony and reception. They were courteous, enthusiastic, professional, so easy to work with and provided a night of dancing that we will never forget. We had a mixed age group and DJ Zach catered to them all. Even those who we never... Read More expected to dance all got their boogie shoes on! Highly recommend them for any occasion -- they will make it a memorable and fun event!!! They will be our go to for any future event we have!

Brock Entertainment = Best Choice!

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Dawnya H

I simply can’t say enough positive things about Brock Entertainment. Brock handled the ceremony music for our October wedding and was the DJ for our reception. He did a fantastic job! The music choices were great and I was shocked that he was able to get ALL of our guests out... Read More on the dance floor. He even got on the dance floor himself to teach line dances. He took care of playing our slide show and coordinating the events (such as bouquet toss, cake cutting, first dance) throughout the night. Also, the lights he brought were small enough not to take a huge amount of space but really added a great feel to the dance floor! On top of his great showmanship at our event, the service throughout was amazing. He was available to review song choices and make recommendations as I planned. And he participated in events at the wedding like the Photo Booth and signing our “Family Bible.” He really made sure that our guests were comfortable and enjoying themselves and I can’t thank him enough! Brock is the epitome of a true professional and you will not regret your decision to hire him! Using him as our DJ was one of the best choices we made when planning our wedding!

Best Wedding Ever!!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Kristen C

I had the pleasure of having Brock Entertainment at my recent wedding and I am so glad that I did. Brock was awesome and everyone had such a great time. He was always easy to communicate with leading up to the day and was always there to answer any questions. My family and... Read More friends say it was the best wedding they had ever attended and Brock played a huge role in that. Thanks again for all of your help and a job well done. If you are looking for a DJ for your next event, you can't go wrong by choosing Brock Entertainment!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Emma P

We had the best experience with Brock Entertainment! Our DJ, Zach, was incredible. He was so great at reading the crowd and learned the names of many of our guests! He was able to every single guest on the dance floor. He played a great mix of our 'must play' songs and other... Read More great dance hits! We hope to see him again at local weddings!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

I was referred to Brock Entertainment by every vendor I hired. They said that they were the best and I wouldn't regret hiring them. Well...they were absolutely right! It was the best decision I made. From the beginning Brock told me not to worry at all and that they would handle... Read More the wedding and make it stress-free. And they did! I didn't have to worry about one aspect of the reception. They handled it all and made it so much fun. Everyone, literally, was dancing and having a good time. It was great! If you are looking for a deejay that will take your reception to the next level, Brock Entertainment is worth the price and more. I can't thank you guys enough for the most amazing night of my life. Thanks!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! I can't say thank you enough. Honestly! You made my wedding day so great! My guests are still talking about how much fun they had. It was by far the greatest day of my life and thank you so much for being a part of it. You... Read More have my business for life! Thanks!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Ammie B

DJ Jason did an awesome job! He was helpful in not just the music and MCing, but everything else. He could have been our wedding coordinator! Even stepped in at one point when the caterer made a huge mistake and came directly to me (the bride) with the problem. That's the last... Read More thing I wanted to deal with. But he stepped right in and got it handled. Made everything ease for our day. Plus, we danced the night away!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015

If we ever need a DJ again we would choose you in a heartbeat. We have received so many compliments on your behalf since the wedding and we couldn't agree with them more. We had an absolutely perfect day and it wouldn't have been that way without you! We would put you up against... Read More any DJ. Thanks again for being awesome!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015

You guys are so much fun! I had DJ Fox at my wedding. He did music for the ceremony and reception and both were perfect. I didn't think that my crowd would dance much but he got everyone out there having fun until the very end. It was awesome! I can't thank you guys enough. I... Read More will be recommending you for everything!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Cara M

They did a good job trying to get people involved at the reception. Our DJ mc'd the reception as well, which was very helpful. They were also very flexible as we submitted a last-edit processional song past the deadline. He was very friendly, though! DJ Brock assured us of... Read More how many events they had DJ'd at our venue before, so I was very confident! HOWEVER. 1) He completely disregarded our song preferences (they require you to fill out a preference form) and played oldies the ENTIRE reception. While we enjoy the occasional throw-back...constant oldies all but killed the party we were hoping for. We and our guests love to party, but the music was just rough. 2) We asked him to bring a quarter-inch cable for the ceremony musician and he did not bring one. Therefore, our guitarist played without amplification. 3) The minister's lapel mic was scratchy and went in and out the entire ceremony. 4) Lastly and WORST- he did not bring enough extension cables to power the speakers at the front of the ceremony (altar), therefore he set up 2 speakers in ONE CORNER at the BACK behind the audience. So it sounded like voices were coming from behind the audience. My husband is a professional musician and so were many of the wedding party (some even DJs). Several of them asked us "Are you guys paying them? (the DJ)", wondering if this was a professional DJ or just a random guy. That being said, our DJ was very apologetic and friendly. I would guess this was their first wedding at my venue and we were the learning curve. Lesson learned: If you are capable of running a basic sound system yourself, just rent one!

2015-08-31T09:43:05 Response from the vendor

Hey Cara, thanks for the review. I'm sorry about your experience as this is never what I like to hear from a bride. Yes, we do deejay at Sassafras almost every weekend and the deejay that you had has deejayed there more than anyone. I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Calli B

Brock Entertainment is by far the best choice when it comes to wedding entertainment! We worked with him at my wedding and it went flawlessly! There was never a time that people weren't out on the dance floor! Brock made the whole experience stress free and easy and I would... Read More highly recommend this company!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015

You guys are so easy to work with and made my whole wedding experience fun. Thanks so much for making my reception everything I could have ever imagined. It was PERFECT! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015

Brock was the most fun DJ ever! He is so energetic and really gets everyone on the dance floor! After the wedding I had multiple friends comment on how fun our DJ was, and that they had a great time! I would definitely recommend Brock if you want to have a fun wedding reception... Read More full of dancing!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015

Thank you for making our wedding so great! You did the sound for the ceremony, which was perfect, and you made the reception so much fun. We couldn't of asked for a better night. We will recommend you to everyone! Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015

You guys saved the day and for that we thank you. I had originally wanted Brock Entertainment to deejay my wedding but I didn't think I could afford them so I went with another company. Well, needless to say I should of went ahead and booked Brock because the other guys I... Read More hired cancelled on me a week away from my wedding. I couldn't believe it. I guess it's true that you get what you pay from with wedding entertainment. I immediately hit up Brock Entertainment to see if they had anyone available. They had one deejay left and rescued me. Then they came and deejayed the best wedding reception ever. It was so much fun! SO MUCH FUN! It couldn't of gone any better. I'm sorry for not booking you first. I will never make that mistake or let my friends make that mistake either. You are our deejays for life. The BEST! Thanks.

Reviewed on 6/20/2015

You guys are the best! Thank you so much for making my wedding reception so much fun! DJ Gabe was great! I didn't have to worry about one thing during my wedding reception because you guys took care of it all. Thanks for making it the best night of my life!

Reviewed on 6/20/2015

If you are reading this review then you need to book these guys immediately! They are the best! Pay whatever they charge and thank the good Lord that you got them for your wedding. They deejayed mine recently and it was the best party experience me and my guests had ever had.... Read More That's saying a lot because I have been to a lot of weddings and parties. It was so much fun! Thanks Brock Entertainment for the life long memories. There is a reason you all are ranked #1 all over the area, state and country.

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Chelsey G

DJ Brock and Jason were amazing to work with!v They made the process so easy and fun and were so accommodating to our requests. The ceremony sounded beautiful and like the fairytale we always dreamt of. They kept the dance floor crowded all night long. I am so glad we had them... Read More at our wedding. Thank you for everything!!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015

As a wedding coordinator for more than 28 years, I have worked with many, many DJs. This past weekend I was honored to work with Jason R from Brock Entertainment! Wow, what a difference having a professional, yet fun DJ. Jason inspired the crowd, entertained them, and helped me... Read More keep everything flowing seamlessly. You rock Jason and Brock Entertainment. All celebrations need DJs like this!! Hands down the best experience ever working with a DJ!!

Reviewed on 5/25/2015 Meg B

DJ Brock did an amazing job at our wedding! He had everyone up dancing and having so much fun, and he played a great assortment of music we love. He did a wonderful job of interacting with everyone and keeping the party going the whole reception! We loved him!

Reviewed on 5/10/2015

You guys are the most amazing deejays ever! Literally! You made my wedding day the best day of my life! Thanks for getting everyone dancing and running the whole day. I didn't have to worry about anything. I would pay you double if I ever did it again. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 5/10/2015

I wanted to thank Jason and Zack for their performance at my daughter Jordan's wedding at Fairlane Station. You guys were more than the deejays, you were entertainment and professionalism at its best. You not only deejayed, you helped orchestrate the entire event. It is obvious... Read More that you love what you do and it breeds excitement in those around you. You made a very important day, for a very special couple, forever memorable. Thanks guys.

Best DJ ever!

Reviewed on 2/14/2015 Amy C

Brock did an amazing job at my wedding! He kept the dance floor packed and exceeded my expectations. It was so nice to not have to worry about the playlist. I've had at least 5 people ask me for his name so they could use him at their weddings. Cannot speak highly enough about... Read More them!

Best DJ Team Hands Down

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Samantha B

Back in October Brock DJ'd at our wedding, and he was everything I hoped for. He worked with the songs that we chose for the chapel and for the reception, and he kept the party rolling. There was never a dull moment! He is very kind and makes sure the wedding flowed the way we... Read More wanted, but he also has great suggestions. Definitely pick his brain b/c he and his team have done a TON of events. My favorite part of the wedding was when Brock got out on the dance floor with us and showed everyone how to do the electric slide. It was great to see people dancing who I never would have expected. I'd work with Brock Entertainment again and would recommend them for any event- parties, weddings, meetings. They know how to get people relaxed and having fun!

Totally Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/31/2014

Thank you so much for making my wedding reception not only fun but stress-free for me. I didn't have to worry about anything because you took care of everything during the reception. You made it so much fun and everyone keeps telling me how great it was. That's exactly what I... Read More wanted for my reception. I can't wait to go to other weddings that you are a part of. I will recommend you to everyone I know! Thanks again!

TO Brock Entertainment