Brock Entertainment

Northwest Arkansas, Southwest Missouri, Northeast Oklahoma

Brock Entertainment: Arkansas' Best Wedding DJs

On your special day you can’t leave anything to chance. We are an experienced group of interactive entertainers trained to get everyone involved, because that makes for a fun and memorable wedding. It's what we've been doing for years. So, what can we do for you? Contact us and let us know!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Northwest Arkansas, Southwest Missouri, Northeast Oklahoma (479) 553-9535
INSTAGRAM

Truly the best of the best in music entertainment

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Natalie S

Brock Entertainment DJ'd our wedding ceremony and reception. They were courteous, enthusiastic, professional, so easy to work with and provided a night of dancing that we will never forget. We had a mixed age group and DJ Zach catered to them all. Even those who we never... Read More expected to dance all got their boogie shoes on! Highly recommend them for any occasion -- they will make it a memorable and fun event!!! They will be our go to for any future event we have!

Brock Entertainment = Best Choice!

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Dawnya H

I simply can’t say enough positive things about Brock Entertainment. Brock handled the ceremony music for our October wedding and was the DJ for our reception. He did a fantastic job! The music choices were great and I was shocked that he was able to get ALL of our guests out... Read More on the dance floor. He even got on the dance floor himself to teach line dances. He took care of playing our slide show and coordinating the events (such as bouquet toss, cake cutting, first dance) throughout the night. Also, the lights he brought were small enough not to take a huge amount of space but really added a great feel to the dance floor! On top of his great showmanship at our event, the service throughout was amazing. He was available to review song choices and make recommendations as I planned. And he participated in events at the wedding like the Photo Booth and signing our “Family Bible.” He really made sure that our guests were comfortable and enjoying themselves and I can’t thank him enough! Brock is the epitome of a true professional and you will not regret your decision to hire him! Using him as our DJ was one of the best choices we made when planning our wedding!

Best Wedding Ever!!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Kristen C

I had the pleasure of having Brock Entertainment at my recent wedding and I am so glad that I did. Brock was awesome and everyone had such a great time. He was always easy to communicate with leading up to the day and was always there to answer any questions. My family and... Read More friends say it was the best wedding they had ever attended and Brock played a huge role in that. Thanks again for all of your help and a job well done. If you are looking for a DJ for your next event, you can't go wrong by choosing Brock Entertainment!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Cyndy K

All I can say is WOW! Brock was absolutely amazing!!! We had our wedding in Cabo San Lucas and Brock was our DJ. Brock took the time to get to know my group and was able to personalize our reception. My guests could not stop talking about how much fun they had. Thank you... Read More Brock for adding that special touch to our wedding! 110% recommend Brock Entertainment!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Tamika C

We can't say enough about the level of talent we received from our DJ. He kept the reception at our wedding going. He was able to read my guest and kept everyone upbeat and moving. He was also very approachable and fun to work with. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Julia N

We had the best wedding because we hired Brock Entertainment. They made it the best experience. Thanks again. We will use you for every event and tell all our friends to only use you.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Scarlett J

We love you guys! So easy to work with and know how to make a wedding fun even when you invite not so fun people. You controlled the event and when our suggested playlist wasn't working you were smart enough to read the crowd and what worked to keep everyone dancing and having... Read More fun. You were the best decision we made for our wedding. Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Scarlett J

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Maggie W

We had seen Brock Entertainment at many events over the last few years and knew we wanted them at our wedding. We had DJ Dakota and he was absolutely amazing. Even though Brock himself wasn't there it didn't matter because, as Brock told us, he trains every one of them to be his... Read More mini-me's. Dakota was just that. Everyone danced, he emceed the whole event and he made it so much fun. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding and can't wait to go to another Brock Entertainment event. They are fun and constant professionals.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Morgan S

Didn't play music from requested playlist

2017-08-12T22:49:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review. We take every review seriously. I'm curious to find out more about what we did and didn't play at your wedding. We strive to play as many songs from the playlists as we can. We would love to discuss this more.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Bridgett L

Brock Entertainment is so amazing! Not only did they make it the best night ever but they got my boring family to dance. And when I say boring, I mean, BORING! Everyone is still talking about how great it was. I can't thank you enough for making it the night of my dreams. Thanks... Read More so much!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Bridgett L

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Hope W

Highly recommend these guys! He kept the party going and played just what we wanted! Everyone was talking about how good the music was all nigh long!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Karen K

Jason was an amazing addition to our wedding! He was energetic and tried to get everyone involved! We enjoyed him getting out on the dance floor and making sure our exit was great! He was also very flexible when things needed to changed around. So glad he was the DJ that was... Read More able to come out to help us celebrate the day!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Emiley H

Brock was an incredible Dj and entertainer for our wedding reception!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Catherine B

Brock Entertainment did an amazing job. We had Gabe as our DJ. He was extremely friendly. He included all of our requested songs but added the perfect touch of variety. He was interactive and kept my guests dancing all night long. He was very accommodating to all of our... Read More requests and just did a great job blending all of the elements of our reception together.

2016-11-30T22:24:09 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the review and thanks so much for letting us be a part of your wedding celebration. It was an honor.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Hillary T

Brock is absolutely the best I've seen. We hired him for our wedding at Carnall Hall with more than 200 people and he made every one of them have a wonderful time regardless of age. We stopped our reception around 11:30 pm and I saw most of the people still dancing like the... Read More reception had just started. It was exactly what I wanted for my daughter and her new husband. Also, he made the ceremony flawless with the music and the mic for the officiant. I would hire Brock Entertainment again and recommend them to anyone in need of entertainment!! Thank you Brock!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Macie B

Thanks you, thank you, thank you! You made my wedding day unbelievable. Everyone is still talking about how much fun we had. We will never look to book any other deejays ever. You are it from not until forever. Thanks! You all are the very best.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Hanna L

For those of you considering who you want to DJ your event.. stop looking. Brock is one of a kind and adds the cherry on top of your reception. He makes transitions between events throughout the wedding seamless and really get everyone in the crowd on the dance floor and having... Read More a good time. I wouldn't have had anyone else DJ our wedding. Thanks Brock for everything you did to make our wedding day the best!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Caitlyn P

Outstanding! That's really all I need to say. From day 1 you have been amazing and you answered every single email so fast and took such good care of us. We are so glad we hired you. You made our wedding day...one word...OUTSTANDING!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Caitlyn P

Just wanted to thank you so much for making our wedding amazing. You did such a great job, as expected. Everyone couldn't stop talking about how awesome it was. Everytime I looked, the dance floor was packed. AJ and I can't thank you enough!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Jordan J

Brock DJ'd our wedding and it was beyond amazing! He got everyone dancing and he always let us know when we were about to do something, such as the garter or bouquet toss. Everyone had a wonderful night!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 London H

The Brock Entertainment staff was absolutely amazing! They were not only great DJ's, playing awesome music, dancing and entertaining the guest, they also helped coordinate other events at the reception including the timeline. They made our reception run smoothly and took a lot... Read More of stress off of me (bride) as I did not have a wedding planner or coordinator.