BROOKFIELD ZOO

Brookfield , IL

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Say "I Do" at Brookfield Zoo

Brookfield Zoo is a unique and beautiful place to host a wedding and reception guests will talk about for a lifetime. Extraordinary experiences, such as cocktails among exotic animals, elegant dining, and exceptional culinary delights, will provide an unforgettable setting for your special day.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Park, Tented

Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

3300 GOLF RD, Brookfield , IL

Excellent!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Danielle L

The zoo staff could not have made our wedding day any more perfect!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Abby W

My husband and I are so glad we had our wedding at Brookfield Zoo! Many guests have told us this was the best wedding they've ever attended (which we take with a grain of salt, although we agree). Henry, our wedding coordinator, was amazing. I felt like I didn't need to worry... Read More as much because Henry was on top of it. The zoo were also able to accommodate our quest to make our wedding sustainable and found antibiotic-free meat for us for dinner! We had our ceremony at the formal pond and the reception at Bocaditos. Worth noting: the original plan had the dancing area in the hallway at Bocaditos, but we were able to use some of the dining area instead, which was much better.

Fantastic all around!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Anna D

I had my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all at Brookfield Zoo, and I couldn't have imagined a more perfect venue for my animal-loving husband and I! The venue was so unique and fun, but was still elegant and beautiful from start to finish. I can't even count the number... Read More of guests that commented on the unique venue and on how pretty the grounds and reception space were. Ceremony at Roosevelt Fountain, cocktail hour with the primates in Tropic World Africa, and reception in the intimate Bocaditos were all better than I could have dreamed. From the first meeting with Kathy at Catered Events at Brookfield Zoo, I knew that the staff was a well-oiled machine. They thought of everything, and the entire planning process and wedding went so smoothly. Kathy anticipated my every need, and was more than happy to accommodate every unusual or quirky request I had to make sure that my wedding was EXACTLY how I pictured it in my head for so long. Kathy was always available to answer questions and give suggestions during the planning process; she was an email or phone call away whenever I had a panic moment as the date got closer; and she took care of every issue that came up during the wedding so flawlessly that I didn't even know about any hiccups or catastrophes until the follow day. I was so comforted knowing that Kathy was so skilled and experienced, and she and the rest of the staff really did go above and beyond to ensure my day was as perfect as every bride dreams. If you're looking for a unique and stunning venue that all your guests will be talking about for a long time after your wedding, Brookfield Zoo is worth a visit. They are a great one-stop-shop, and they cover everything from the overall planning of the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, to the catering and even the cake! As a wedding novice, I was thrilled to have an entire team on my side that could field all my questions and lead me on what turned out to be a painless process of planning my wedding. Very reasonably pricing too! Loved, loved, loved Brookfield Zoo!

Loved My Brookfield Zoo Wedding!

Reviewed on 5/17/2015 Sarah C

The Brookfield Zoo helped us to have our dream wedding! From the start our zoo wedding coordinator Terry was like family. He was professional, understanding, and guided us in the process of throwing a big wedding that was fun, memorable, affordable, and stylish. Our guests... Read More loved the cocktail hour with the Gorillas in Tropic World! The food was fantastic and a suprise to many guests who thought "zoo food" was not the way to go (4 course meal, awesome chef...delish!!!). Everything was taken care of, set up, food, open bar, uplighting, waiters and bar tenders...all part of the package deal. A staff member took us around on a golf cart with our photographers, capturing amazing wedding photos with fountains, flowers, and animals. Our reception in the swan pavillion had ample room, had a cool breeze comming off of the fountain and is shaped in an intimate way that everyone present feels part of the event. I cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience at the Brookfield Zoo!!! Many of our guests said it was the coolest wedding they have ever been to. All guests had free access to the zoo before our events. As the bride, I had so much fun! The Brookfield Zoo staff treated us so well and even helped pack everything up at the end of the night so we didn't have to do it. Thank you Terry and staff!! You gave us memories for a lifetime!!