Brookside Golf & Country Club

Columbus, OH

Book Your Wedding with Brookside Golf & Country Club

A BALLROOM IN COLUMBUS, OH

The large and lush rolling hills of the Brookside Golf & Country Club give couples the perfect backdrop for their wedding photo shoot. Located between Dublin and Worthington, Ohio, the venue features babbling brooks and a peaceful pond. Happy couples can pose for an intimate wedding portrait between the beautiful willow trees, in front of the club's central water fountain.

For the ultimate, outdoor wedding experience, Brookside Golf & Country Club has "The Wedding Tree." The beautiful display of nature is two trees that grew together into one, representing the union of marriage.

The weather will decide if you have an indoor or an outdoor ceremony. Brookside Golf & Country Club understands the weather in Ohio can sometimes be unpredictable, which is why the event planning staff wants to make sure rain doesn't ruin your wedding day. With flexible arrangements, your ceremony can be moved inside at the first sign of rain.

Don't worry about space as the venue's grand ballroom has a maximum capacity of 300 guests. When it's not raining, the club has a large, stone patio and fire pit for cocktail hour that overlooks the "Wedding Tree" and the incredible golf course.

Catering is prepared on site. The venue's executive chef offers a customizable menu to help appease different tastes. For example, if the couple can't decide between chicken and beef, the chef recommends the chicken and beef duet option where everyone's a winner. The site does not provide the cake or cake topper. Setup, decorating and cleanup is included in the price of the marriage package.

The services and amenities offered by the Brookside Golf & Country Club are far from limited. A full staff is available to add to the ultimate wedding experience with:

• Option of a Signature, "his and hers" drinks served at the bar
  • Bridal suite
  • Audiovisual service
  • On-Site coordination for the day of your wedding

Elegant and Scenic Indoor or Outdoor Venue!

The elegant setting of Brookside will complete the perfect wedding ceremony or reception for any bride and groom. Set deep inside the rolling hills of our pristine golf course, our Tudor Style Clubhouse will comfortably seat up to 300 guests for a dinner reception. Indoor & Outdoor options!

Ballroom, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

2770 W. Dublin-Granville Rd, Columbus, OH (614) 734-4091

A Breathtaking & Accommodating Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Amanda A

We initially picked Brookside because we fell in love with "The Wedding Tree," two trees that have grown together into one giant, beautiful outdoor ceremony backdrop. (Gorgeous.) But it turns out that we got so much more than beautiful scenery for our wedding day! We worked... Read More regularly with Brookside's event coordinator, Callan. She. Is. Amazing. She was always available to answer any of my (several) emailed questions—especially in the weeks leading up to the wedding (when I know she was super busy with several other Brookside events). She always made us feel like we were her only clients. Excellent, excellent customer service. I know a lot of venues will slap you with decor fees and "we can't do that" answers. Not Brookside. They will accommodate your vision (within reason of course) and I truly had the wedding and reception of my dreams! I was able to drop off specific setup instructions and Callan and the staff handled the rest. Set up AND tear down. There's not many places that will go to those lengths for you. We really appreciated that we didn't have to call in family to decorate the space. Everyone got to enjoy the day as a guest, not a decorator. Callan's eye for detail is also amazing. I trusted her to make the judgement calls on decor and arrangement—everything turned out absolutely perfect. Even with all of my decor needs and the iffy weather—Callan handled everything like a pro. Calm and collected the entire time with a "We'll get it done" attitude. She's an amazing planner and coordinator and I hope you're lucky enough to work with her. Lastly, THE FOOD. We're still getting comments from our guests that the food was amazing. The catering is top notch at Brookside and everyone was raving about their meals! Overall, the venue is fairly priced. They're not trying to nickel and dime you for every last thing. It's straight forward from the beginning and there were no surprises when the final bill arrived. We couldn't have been happier with the entire experience. And our photos around the grounds turned out incredible! I just cannot say enough positive things. Thanks to Brookside and Callan for everything!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Katie R

We had our wedding at Brookside the beginning of September, and it was absolutely amazing. People are still complimenting our wedding! First and foremost, Callan is the best to work with. She made the planning process so easy - she responded to emails so quickly and was always... Read More so helpful. The day of my wedding she was superwoman. If there were any problems, I had no idea because she handled everything. Thank you Callan!! The venue is stunning! We were lucky enough to get married outside under the tree, and it was perfect. Even if the ceremony did need to take place inside, the country club is gorgeous, so it would have been amazing as well. The food and drinks were delicious!! From our appetizers to dinner and drinks, our guests loved everything. And the service was amazing...everyone was very curteous and professional. I loved my wedding at Brookside and would have it there again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Erica P

"BEST WEDDING EVER!!" We heard that from so many of our guests in the weeks following the wedding. We lucked out with amazing weather for our outdoor ceremony under the beautiful tree, and the setting was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. The food is seriously... Read More amazing, and our guests continue to rave about the beef tips entree especially. Callan and the rest of the event staff really bend over backwards to answer questions, accommodate requests, and flawlessly execute an event from start to finish.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Jen M

We had our wedding here just a few weeks ago and loved it! From the moment we reached out to book a tour to the actual wedding, the service was wonderful and Callan was especially great to work with. She answered all of my questions and made it easy for me to plan my wedding... Read More from Texas. I love the outdoor setting for the ceremony and cocktail hour. I didn't feel the need to spend more money on flowers for an arch because the tree is so beautiful. The food was amazing (one of the many reasons we booked them in the first place!) and our guests complimented everything from the venue itself to the decor, food, drinks, and service. For all the brides out there: the bridal suite is beautiful! It was big enough for myself and 8 bridesmaids to hang out, and my photographer got some great shots in there. It also overlooks the ceremony site, so you can watch people arrive. :) Overall, wonderful experience, and a beautiful setting for our wedding. High recommend to brides in the area!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Whitney V

I was married there on May 27, 2017. It was amazing. Callan was wonderful and was always there to answer our questions. Rain was predicted the day of our wedding, and when it came to the rehearsal, Callan had it all figured out what would happen it if did rain that day.... Read More However, we lucked out and our day was perfect. Each little detail was thought out and our day flowed great. Callan was there to great each person of the bridal party and kept checking in to make sure that we had everything that we need and to update me on what was going on. I would recommend Brookside to anyone getting married in Columbus.

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Katie R

Callan and the entire Brookside staff were amazing through the entire planning process. Though our ceremony venue was offsite, Brookside allowed the wedding party to get ready at Brookside all morning before the ceremony. The provided us with breakfast and lunch, as well as... Read More anything else we needed. The cocktail hour on the back patio was perfect as well as the reception in the grand ballroom. Everything was setup exactly how we wanted and the food was outstanding. Our guests kept telling us that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I truly want to thank Callan and Brookside for all of their handwork. They made our wedding absolutely perfect and we are so lucky to have chosen them for our reception!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Brittany P

I got married at Brookside in August of 2016 and it was beautiful! I couldn't have picked a better venue. Callan was so helpful with everything leading up to the wedding answering any questions we had. The day of she was super helpful... It did rain on my wedding day which made... Read More things stressful but Callan had made sure everything was perfect and luckily it had stopped just in time to get married under the tree!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Samantha C

I got married at Brookside in June 2016 and they did everything possible to help make it the best day ever! We had a morning wedding with a breakfast buffet, everyone loved the food! We had our ceremony outside by the big tree and it was simply beautiful, you don't have to do... Read More any extra decorating out there for it to wow your guests. The grand room where the reception is held is a great space and the windows allow for beautiful natural light! The area they have upstairs for the bride and bridal party to get ready was more than enough space, it was great! Working with their event coordinator, Callan, was a breeze. She did everything she could to make everything go smoothly and help us keep costs within our budget. She's the best! Highly recommend having your wedding at Brookside!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kelsey K

Brookside was an absolutely beautiful place to have our reception. Even though it rained, we still had breathtaking scenery. It's every bride's worry that it will rain on her wedding day, but Brookside still didn't disappoint. Callan was utterly amazing. She really handled... Read More everything well. The staff was very courteous as well and we got tons of compliments on the food. My only critique is that my mother had put together a slide show for the father daughter dance, and while they knew about it ahead of time, the projector and computer were not set up properly and the USB wouldn't work until a program had been downloaded. Needless to say, it made for a bit of a disorganized mess until it was sorted out, but it finally was and the slide show was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Katie T

The Brookside Golf and Country Club was the absolute perfect wedding venue! I can't say enough about the beauty of the venue. I didn't have to bring any additional decorations for my outdoor ceremony or cocktail hour because they take such good care of the grounds. Despite this... Read More minimalistic approach, we received many compliments on the venue's aesthetics. Callan went above and beyond to make our wedding day flawless. She was always extremely professional and responsive to all of my questions from our first interaction, to our decision to book the Brookside and throughout our wedding day. Callan was always very flexible with us regarding dates to tour the venue and conduct taste testing, which was hugely beneficial as we live out of state and could only be home a few times before the wedding. Callan's poise and experience during the entire process validates the cost of the venue by itself. She's an invaluable resource and Brookside management should be elated to have such a professional representing their venue. We also received so many compliments on the hors d'oeuvres and dinner; both of which were outstanding! It was served as delectable on the night of our dinner as it was at our taste-testing, marking a truly impressive staff considering the 150 person wedding. I can't say enough about how smoothly our wedding day went thanks to Callan and the entire Brookside staff. I would absolutely recommend the Brookside to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Erika S

I don't have anything to complain about with Brookside. Callan was so great to work with and was accommodating with any simple to large request that we had! The venue is beautiful and unique and the food was fantastic. I would recommend Brookside to any bride in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Sarah J

We had our ceremony and reception at Brookside. We, like so many others, fell in love with the wedding tree and just HAD to get married there. Not only are we incredibly satisfied with the venue and the staff, but we have heard nothing but compliments from our family and guests.... Read More Many have been raving that it was the best wedding they have ever been to and that we found the most gorgeous venue! Callan is a rock star. She answered all of my questions in a timely fashion, was extremely flexible on our wedding day while we tried to decide if we were going forward with the outdoor ceremony due to weather, and was just generally fantastic to work with. The food was excellent, the staff was extremely accommodating, and the venue is gorgeous!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Amanda O

Brookside was amazing for our wedding! Callan was so nice and easy to work with. She responded to all of my emails within hours and took such great care of us. The wedding tree outside for the ceremony was perfect and the venue as a whole is beautiful. Great for pictures!... Read More All of our guests raved about this venue. I highly recommend working with Callan and Brookside!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Emily B

Working with Callan and the Brookside team made our wedding so easy and memorable. The grounds and building are beautiful, we got so many compliments on our ceremony under the wedding tree. The day flowed easily from the ceremony to the cocktail hour and reception locations,... Read More making it easy on our older guests who wouldn't have been able to walk too far. Their service is stellar! For example, on our wedding day, they made up a small plate of all the appetizers at the head table so my groom and I got to enjoy what we had picked out! They took care of putting up and taking down our decorations so the wedding party and families were able to enjoy the entire day. Callan made planning as easy as possible too. She was very flexible and open to meeting to discuss any questions, always very responsive to email, and offered her own suggestions about what is typically done (timeline, amount of food, etc) so I didn't have to research every little thing. As a bride who wanted everything to be perfect, but was working full time and didn't have hours to spend on every small detail, Brookside was the perfect venue!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Shannon D

We had our reception at Brookside in April 2015. From the time we booked the venue through the night of our reception, the event coordinator, Callan, was incredibly helpful and professional. Our reception was exactly what we wanted from start to finish, and our guests had... Read More nothing but positive reviews about the food. Aside from great service, the grounds and ballroom are gorgeous. You will not regret holding your event at Brookside.

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 7/03/2015 Alicia C

The day of our wedding it started raining a couple of hours before the ceremony and Brookside was great about setting up the ceremony inside and directing our guests on where to go. The food was amazing and Callan (director of catering) was great to work with!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Callan H

Brookside Golf & Country Club was the ideal place to have our wedding and reception! The outdoor ceremony space is beautiful and has the best backdrop for ceremony pictures. Our guests really enjoyed the outdoor cocktail hour on the patio as well. We had Jason, the bartender,... Read More create two signature drinks (his and hers) and my guests just raved about how great they were! The ballroom looked perfect when we went inside for dinner. The staff set up everything exactly as we requested and really took the stress out of our big day. Dinner exceeded our expectations from start to finish and was served quickly and professionally. Our guests are still complimenting us on how much they enjoyed the meal. At the end of the night, the staff took care of all of the cleanup and we were able to enjoy the rest of the evening with our friends and family. Brookside really is full service! We recently received our pictures from the photographers and are still stunned by how beautifully the grounds at Brookside accented our wedding photos. We would highly recommend Brookside to anyone planning a wedding!

Dream wedding location!

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Katy M

The grounds at Brookside will provide the perfect backdrop for your spectacular wedding event! From the elegant cocktail reception on the beautiful stone patio to the incomparable wedding party photos you will not be disappointed! The food is outstanding as well. We had 285... Read More guests comfortably seated and served, each receiving a five star meal that will please every palette. The ball room looked like a dream come true as it was so stunningly decorated with crisp linen and sparkling stemware. Everything completely complimenting our color scheme and floral arrangements. And that wasn't even the best part: the service was AMAZING! The staff at Brookside made us each feel like royalty as they attended everyone's needs perfectly. They were definitely not short handed on staff. Our guests raved about the evening. We are thrilled with our choice to have our daughters wedding here at Brookside.

Wonderful Venue!

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Laura M

Brookside is a beautiful place, from the minute we took a tour and booked we were excited about the exquisite grounds, reception space and amenities. On the day of the wedding, our expectations were exceeded. The chef provided well executed and delicious menus for both our... Read More cocktail reception and dinner. We received many comments for our friends and family who were delighted with the menus, proclaiming them the "best ever" food at any wedding they had attended. They recently added bridal suite in the women's locker room which is a useful, relaxing space for the party to prep in. It was nice to be in such a soft, luxurious feeling space before the ceremony. Additionally, the renovations/updates in the reception space are beautiful and highlighted an already lovely space which complemented both our wedding ceremony and reception. The grounds are also so well cared for and made a stunning backdrop in our wedding photos. The event planner, Callan, was lovely to work with during the planning of our wedding.She provided lots of insight regarding logistics , helped with selections and provided superlative personal service during the event. Would gladly host many other events and weddings here!

Brookside wedding

Reviewed on 6/10/2014

We had our ceremony and reception at Brookside. The ceremony was outdoors, and absolutely beautiful! The indoor reception hall was wonderful. The food was amazing, all our guests RAVED about the food! Callan was great to work with, she made sure every last detail was... Read More discussed and planned exactly as we wanted.

Wedding

Reviewed on 6/03/2014

Our wedding at Brookside Golf and CC was amazing. The venue both outside (wedding tree and patio) as well as inside ballroom are beautiful. The staff are amazing, friendly courteous and exceeded expectations. The chef prepared incredible food for such a large party.

Beautiful location

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Meredith W

We had our wedding here in May 2013 on a Sunday and loved it. It is a beautiful country club and also has great food! The girl in charge of catering was pretty helpful. There were a few things that I felt like she wasn't as great as she could have been but overall it was worth... Read More it and we had a beautiful wedding! My biggest complaint was they made it near impossible to get lunch on the day of my wedding and we had been there from 10 am until the wedding at 5:30. That was very frustrating and she also didn't put water in the vases on the tables so all the flowers were dying by 8pm which was not cool. The location is well worth it though.

Great food and flexible services

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Michelle K

Lauren was extremely fast with responses and they were very accommodating to different foods that we wanted on our menu.

Beautiful Setting, Upsetting Service

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Kara

Brookside is indeed beautiful and was great for pictures however the service was not very good. The wedding coordinator left 2 weeks before our wedding and it felt like our wedding fell apart from that point. There was a member's event in another room during our wedding and... Read More their guests were drunk, trying to come into our reception and a fire alarm was pulled during the reception. The entire staff had no idea what to do and gave us a deer in the headlights look while the fire alarm blared for over 15 min until the fire chief arrived. Lastly when we called Brookside after we got our bill with 20% tip already added (which was not made clear to us that they would automatically add) the GM was very rude to me as the bride and accused me that my guests were the problem and we just needed to pay the bill. Whatever happened to service after the sale? If you are going to use Brookside, hire a wedding planner that is a take charge kind of person!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Anna G

We had so many comments from friends and family on how beautiful Brookside was for our reception! Very easy to work with, the best food let alone wedding food, and our pictures on the ground turned out amazing! Would recommend to any bride!!