Busy Bee's Events

Davie, Palm Beach, Miami, Aventura, Boca Raton, Delray Beach

Take A Seat As Busy Bee's Takes Care Of The Rest

Busy Bee’s Events is a five-star full service event planning firm based in the South Florida region. Working with TOP vendors and venues all throughout Florida, Bettina and her Busy Bee’s Team offer a RANGE of planning packages tailored to fit your dream event and its budget. Busy Bee's guarantees a stress free and exceptionally enjoyable wedding experience for both the bride AND groom. From concept to completion, anywhere from venue selection to a very detailed timeline on the day of, consider your special event a flawless affair not to be missed!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Wedding Website, Planning

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Davie, Palm Beach, Miami, Aventura, Boca Raton, Delray Beach (954) 536-5674

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Deborah M

Not even a Hurricane can stop Busy Bee's Events from putting together a flawless wedding for my daughter. Bettina and her team are ABSOLUTELY THE BEST! From the early on stages of planning this wedding to the rescheduling of basically everything after the catastrophic Hurricane... Read More Matthew, in the end everything turned out perfectly!  The original venue we were going to have the wedding was being evacuated for Hurricane Matthew but that did not stop Bettina and her team to finding another venue that is just as fantastic as the first, and in only THREE days before the wedding! Bettina is professional, knowledgeable, personable, very organized, and amazing to work with.  I can most certainly admit that without Busy Bee's Events, this wedding would not have happened at all, and I am so grateful for Busy Bee's Events! Bettina, It is unbelievable you were able to get all this done while being evacuated from your own home. We can not thank you enough.

2016-10-16T10:30:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Deborah! No matter the weather, the wedding was certainly going to happen!

Reviewed on 3/23/2018 Lindsay B

BETTINA IS A ROCKSTAR!!!! Initially, the idea of planning a wedding seemed so daunting and stressful. I am beyond grateful that I found her right before I decided to just go with a courthouse wedding for sanity's sake. She gave us the most perfect and stress-less wedding day we... Read More could have ever asked for and within budget! I truly can't thank her enough...

Reviewed on 3/18/2018 Joan F

I found Bettina by doing a random search on The Knot's website and immediately bonded with her after our first phone call. I knew NOTHING about weddings and she guided me through every step. Her recommendations on vendors were also a perfect fit for what we wanted and our... Read More budget. And if you get too excited and suddenly you forget about the initial budget she will remind you not to :-). On wedding day we did not worried one bit! Adriana, our concierge, kept us on a schedule which helped with the stress level. As a bride, I did not worry at all the day of the wedding. Everything went smooth and according to plan. THANK YOU BETTINA FOR BEING SO AWESOME! We appreciated all the help and guidance. We couldn't have done it without you!!!

Reviewed on 2/25/2018 Anthony E

Bettina is absolutely one of the greatest weddings planners operating in the South Florida area. We found her on The Knot and we’re so happy we did. We initially spoke to her on the phone and we could tell she was the one we wanted to work with. Her professionalism is top notch... Read More and from day 1 she promised we wouldn’t have anything to worry about. She followed through on her promise every step of the way. Her response time in communication (text, call, email, etc) - We loved how she created time for us to plan and communicate. Nothing was ever rushed or felt out of control. Attention to details with in the budget and with in decor - Her focus is locked on tight. She is very detail oriented when it comes to contracts and billing. She helped us save a few hundred dollars for something we might have otherwise missed inside of a contract. That made us feel really good. We highly appreciated her recommendations and advise during the whole planning process with colors and decor. We figured since she does this all the time, we could trust her. (lol) Creating a detailed timeline so you have nothing to worry about - We were slow to jump into the incredibly detailed outline she created for us, but once we were on board, it made life so much easier. We were able to see the day before it even happened, knowing all we had to do was show up. That piece alone allowed us to be stress free. The relationships she has with her vendors and team are exceptional. -When we were unsure of finding the right DJ she came in and with an “I don’t give up” attitude and made it happen giving us best DJ we could’ve hoped for. Thanks to her, Parisi Events blessed our special day. Her assistants were also awesome. They were always there ready to help in anyway possible and also keep you on time on the day of. If I didn’t say it before I’ll say it again... there is nothing you have to worry about when Bettina is your wedding planner. We’re so excited to be finally be married. and we’re more than grateful to have had you as our planner. Much love to you and your team Bettina! Thank you! 🤗

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Amber R

Bettina and her two assistants were amazing. Bettina went above and beyond from the start. Although we hired her as our day-of coordinator, she was always willing to help us and make recommendations several months before the wedding. When our original venue had to be changed,... Read More she dropped everything to assist us in finding a new venue. She is professional, responsive, punctual and pleasant. Her and her team think of everything. Every little detail!!!! Anything we were missing, they had back-ups and extras of! Anything that comes her way, she handles with a smile on her face. She is a ROCK STAR. They handle every single detail on your wedding day so you don't have to worry. They establish a timeline to make sure the day runs smoothly. I can't image the day without Busy Bee's help. RECOMMENDED WITH NO HESITATION!!!!

2018-02-04T15:39:25 Response from the vendor

Awe! Thank you so much!! It was an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day and I am so happy it was everything you wished it to be! It was an absolute pleasure and I cannot wait to see the beautiful photos of the day!!

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Kelsey D

We hired Bettina (Bee) as a day of coordinator. She was very thorough, contacted all the vendors, had an assistant with me all day and made sure everything went smoothly. She was tough when she needed to be and very communicative.

2018-02-04T15:43:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was an absolute pleasure being part of your beautiful day!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Megan S

Bettina was incredible and an absolute pleasure to work with! We honestly couldn’t have pulled off such an incredible wedding without her. We hired her as our day of planner and she went above and beyond from the start. She always answered my calls, emails, and texts in a very... Read More timely manner and even met with us in person (and some of our vendors) on several occasions, even though she wasn’t contracted to do so. She worked with us to create a perfect day of timeline and helped coordinate all of the vendors together to ensure the wedding would be flawless. The actual wedding day itself is really where Bettina shined! She was at our hotel first thing in the morning (before any other vendor arrived) and was the last to leave (well after our party ended). We did not have to worry about a thing, because she was there and on top of everything the entire day! She helped ensure every vendor executed to our desires and helped to keep our entire bridal party on schedule throughout the day! A couple little things went wrong throughout the day and Bettina was on top of it immediately! She truly helped in every way from sewing a bridesmaid into her dress to fixing our cake right before the reception started (we had no idea this even happened until she showed us pictures the next day!). Bettina truly does it ALL and I cannot thank her enough for helping to plan, organize and execute the most amazing day of my life. I highly recommend Bettina (Busy Bee’s) for your special event… she is truly exceptional.

2018-02-04T15:42:41 Response from the vendor

This moved me to tears! Thank you so much Megan! Yes, I must say it was the first time I had to sew someone into their dress but it turned out beautifully! And your cake was beautiful too! It was an absolute pleasure planning with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Pamela S

I cannot say enough great things about Busy Bee’s Events! Bettina was an absolute lifesaver. Being with us from almost the beginning of our journey, she took care of every little detail, made sure our wedding was perfect, executed our vision flawlessly and took all of the... Read More wedding stress and jitters away. She provided guidance, advice, kept us organized and on track. She even performed miracles when Tropical Storm Philippe hit. She was able to transform our outside ceremony into a gorgeous and intimate indoor ceremony and she made sure that our wedding went off without a hitch. Bettina is so much more than a wedding planner, she became a part of our lives! We could not have done this without you!!Thank you so much!!!

2018-01-21T07:51:34 Response from the vendor

It was an absolute honor working with you and Slava. I had so much fun planning your wedding (minus the tropical storm) and I already miss you both! Thank you so much for the kind words and please do stay in touch!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Molly B

After my first conversation with Bettina I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders. Prior to hiring Bettina, 6 months out from the big day, I had already booked the venue & photographer & sent out Save the Dates. However, I was beginning to feel flustered and disorganized. I knew... Read More I needed help. After speaking with her, I knew Bettina was the one! Bettina kept our wedding planning organized, on schedule and as stress free as possible. She always offered honest suggestions, which was a huge help to someone as indecisive as I am. Every time I would text her or email her a panicky list of questions – she always eased my worries! Two weeks away from the wedding: Bettina took care of contacting and coordinating the vendors and the venue. She finalized a schedule of the day broken into 10 minute increments. All I had to worry about was making sure my bubble machine worked and getting my nails done. The BIG DAY: Bettina and her assistants arrive and take care of all the tiny details, alphabetizing the place cards, assisting the florist & photographer and making sure the wedding party stay hydrated. I didn’t have to lift a finger! The night moved seamlessly from the ceremony to cocktail hour to dinner and dancing. Our families and guest had a blast!! I can honestly say our wedding was perfect and fun! I have to thank Bettina for that!! 5 stars / Highly recommend!!

2018-01-21T07:53:41 Response from the vendor

You Are So Kind!! You, Your Day, Your Family, And Your Now Husband Have Been SOO WONDERFUL It Was Truly A Pleasure Working With You! Thank You So So Much For The Kind Words!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Gladys C

Bettina was truly a pleasure to work with! She helped with the day of and month before the wedding and I could not have asked for someone better. She listened to all of my needs and gave the perfect advice/recommendations. On the day of she was on point and always on schedule,... Read More made sure everyone was paying attention and she can definitely handle a large wedding party! Would recommend her a million times!

2018-01-21T07:52:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure planning your beautiful day!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Monica M

Wow I don't even know where to begin! Bettina is truly amazing. From the day I hired Bettina to be my day of coordinator for my wedding day she was organized, effiecient, and dependable. I got married in Fort Lauderdale on October 14 and our wedding day ran smoother than ever... Read More all thanks to Bettina. My DJ ended up bailing on my 2 weeks before our wedding and Bettina was immediately able to get me an amazing DJ and still stay within our budget. We cannot thank her enough. Seriously is you are looking for a wedding planner look no further hire Bettina! Always responds to phone calls / texts promptly. Thank you so much Bettina you made our wedding amazing!!!!

2018-01-21T07:54:44 Response from the vendor

Woo-Hoo! Thank you so much, Monica!! It Was An Absolute Pleasure Working With You And On Your Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Marcela M

After just coming off a high from our wedding weekend, my husband and I can not be more grateful to Bettina for her dedicated hard work throughout the past 6 months to make sure our special day went perfectly. Bettina made us feel like our wedding was her top priority at all... Read More times and on the day of- kept everything on schedule and always made sure things went off without a hitch. Bettina was very organized and willing to accommodate two completely different cultures (Serbian and Nicaraguan) into one beautiful day. We are so happy we hired Bettina and we wouldn't have done it any other way. Thank you for making our wedding day such a beautiful memory to remember.

2017-11-12T08:01:41 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you so so much Marcela!! It was an absolute pleasure learning all about these two AMAZING cultures and being able to combine them especially on your wedding day! You both were amazing to work with and I am so happy you enjoyed your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jonathan K

My sister got married a few weeks ago down in South Florida. Throughout the whole process my sister wouldn’t stop ranting and raving about her planner Bettina. Once I finally met Bettina it all made sense. She’s a one stop shop! Her attention to details are top notch! If you’re... Read More looking for an unforgettable event, Bettina is your gal! Thank you Bettina for making my sisters special day better than she could ever have imagined!

2017-11-12T08:04:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! I had an amazing time planning for your sister and meeting you!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 David C

The best wedding planner in Florida We are very glad that my wife and I used Bettina’s BusyBees company

2017-11-12T08:02:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! It was a pleasure!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Martin V

Biggest thank you to Bettina and Busy Bee's Events for being outstanding throughout the entire process. Since the beginning she's been an amazing communicator and on top of every detail till our big day. We were very fortunate to have her as a planner with full resources and... Read More someone that understands the industry. You're a rockstar Bettina !!

2017-10-13T09:23:15 Response from the vendor

Thank You So Much!! It was such a pleasure to work with both of you!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 CRISTINA S

We found Bettina from Busy Bee's on the Knot's website, and we contacted her because of her highly recommended reviews. She was not the only wedding coordinator we contacted, since we wanted to have several alternatives; but, we quickly decided to work with her because she was... Read More very professional, very accommodating and took the time to answer all of our questions. She was very sweet! Our experience working with her has been awesome, to say the least. First of all it is very easy to reach her and communicate with her. She is always on top of everything and never misses a beat always keeping you in the loop. She understood exactly what we wanted for our wedding and made it happen exactly how we envisioned everything. I and my husband felt very relaxed during the planning and all trough out the experience. She will make you feel that you have nothing to worry about. The day of the wedding everything went according to the plan, all of our guests congratulated us for such a wonderful event. Bettina had everything under control, everybody knew what they were supposed to do. She is young and sweet but you will be impressed with her skills to command and direct people. Thank you Bettina, you and your team are the best, we are so happy we chose you!

2017-09-25T12:15:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this amazing review! I had a wonderful time working with you at the most magical venue of all time!! It was such a pleasure to work with you both and I cannot wait for the future!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Charlotte P

Bettina is AMAZING! So much that my father gave her an honorable mention in his speech at our wedding reception. I lived in Phoenix, AZ the whole time I was planning with Bettina. I had my heart set to get married in South Florida, so she made every effort to make sure I had... Read More all the information I needed and saw everything (venues, florists, entertainment, etc)... virtually. I was not able to go to Florida at all before the wedding, so for 9 months I had my full trust that she would be able to help navigate me through it through Skype, text, email and a few Facebook messages. My wedding would not have been as amazing and special if Bettina hadn't been as organized and communicative as she was. It goes without saying, she comes highly recommended from myself and my husband.

2017-10-13T09:23:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such an amazing review! It was so much fun planning your big day and I knew you and your husband would love every single moment of it!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Kerrie M

Words cannot describe the relief I felt after realizing I had hired a person who would make my wedding day run so smoothly and would allow me to relax and focus on getting myself ready for my big day knowing that she had everything covered. Bettina is professional, positive,... Read More resourceful and super sweet! I cannot thank her and her team enough for saving my wedding day and allowing myself and my immediate family to enjoy the day stress-free. Do yourself a favor and hire the best wedding planner a bride could ask for!!!

2017-08-18T08:14:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such an amazing review! I had the best time planning your wedding and it was an absolute pleasure working with you and your family!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Kristine A

Bettina was amazing from start to finish, I had her for day of and she nailed everything. Communication was easy, she understood my budget and went above and beyond!! She was always professional and very organized. On the day of the wedding she came prepared and everything went... Read More as planned according to the schedule she made for the day-of. And to top it off, we had a lot of wedding favors left over which she was willing to ship to us back to NY after the wedding. Thanks so much Bettina, we really appreciate all you did.

2017-08-18T08:23:17 Response from the vendor

Of course I would assist in anyway I can after the wedding! You both were so wonderful to work with, it was an absolutely pleasure assisting throughout the whole day-of wedding planning process and after!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Lior O

Bettina was a life saver! There is no better way of putting it. I am an event planner in NYC and needed an event planner to help me for my wedding in Miami. Bettina was hired as a Day of Coordinator but went beyond that and helped me the entire week of my wedding. She made sure... Read More that my wedding day was stress free. She did not let me worry about anything! She took care of all the vendors, decor, and scheduling. I cannot thank Bettina enough for all that she did for me!

2017-08-18T08:26:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the amazing review! I had so much fun working with another event planner and I am so happy I was able to deliver a stress free experience throughout the whole day of process!!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Alexandra G

Bettina is a rockstar! My husband and I miraculously found Busy Bee's Events on wedding wire less than 2 months before our wedding for month-of services. Most wedding planners are booked at least 5 months prior so we were shocked to find a five star company within our budget... Read More that was available in our date. It's needless to say, we got very lucky! As soon as we connected with Bettina, we were very impressed with her communication and willingness to work with us immediately. Our wedding was mostly DIY which Bettina had no prior experience planning but was up for the challenge knowing that the process is much more tedious and time consuming. On the day of my wedding, Bettina got unfortunate family news from her assistant that she was unable to make it. I got worried when her backup assistants canceled as well but I had faith that it would work out and it did! Bettina was present every step of the way and handled the craziness of our wedding day like a trooper. Everything turned out beautifully and she truly outdid herself in bringing our wedding dream come to life! I would highly recommend Busy Bee's events to any South Florida bride looking for a coordinator with patience and professionalism who won't brake the bank.

2017-08-18T08:24:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such amazing feedback!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Sue B

Bettina organised our special day and it was faultless. She thought of every last detail, and make everything perfect ! Bettina is full of enthusiasm and nothing was too much trouble - and no idea was difficult. She brightened the day and made sure all we had to thing about was... Read More each other Throughout the process we have grown to love Bettina and really couldn't have done it without her xxx

2017-02-08T11:33:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Sue! It was so amazing working with you and I am so happy I was able to make your day that much more special!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Emily B

Bettina from Busy Bee's is so professional and organized. She made me feel comfortable the whole way through. She is extremely personable and got along with all of our guests. She made our entire experience a lot less stressful!

2017-02-08T11:37:05 Response from the vendor

I am so glad I was able to be a positive and comforting part of your day, thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Silvina C

Bettina from Busy Bee’s Events is amazing! I couldn't have better things to say about working with her on our special day. Throughout the planning process, Bettina was organized, attentive, patient and resourceful. Bettina helped to alleviate any additional stress leading up to... Read More the wedding by providing helpful tips and resources that kept us on track for the big day. She knew exactly what she was doing, and made it fun and enjoyable throughout. She is easy to contact and easy to work with. Every little detail, every step of the way, we couldn't have asked for a better planner. I would highly recommend her for any event; not only because she does an amazing job, but she does it with a warm heart, and in a very professional and also friendly way. Bettina and Busy Bee’s Events is top of the line!

2017-02-08T11:36:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Marsha T

Bettina was so professional it was a pleasure to have her company as our event planner I will refer her company to all my friends Thank you again Marsha

2017-02-08T11:35:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you Marsha, it was a pleasure working with you!

Bettina Bee

Growing up in South Florida, I was definitely one of those girls who always had a planner close by (of course before Iphones). I planned everything. My homework, exams, doctors visits, even planning parties. I was the woman that had big dreams to become a success, and the moment I realized my passion for planning events, I quickly went to work. I have assisted many big name event companies and wedding planners over the past years but I quickly realized each one of them was missing something...dedication. Busy Bee's guarantees an amazing dedicated stress-free wedding experience.