A Family-Owned Business and Local Favorite

We offer cakes in a variety of styles ranging from simplistic beauty to grand elegance. Our specialty flavors and fillings are sure to be a crowd pleaser. With three generations of experience, we are committed to creating the wedding cake of your dreams.

Cake Accessories, Cakes + Desserts

44 West Main Street, Leola, PA (717) 656-6803

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Katelyn D

Byers Butterflake Bakery was great to work with for my wedding. I was able to do a cake tasting with four flavors where they answered all my questions and helped me select the best option. The day of the wedding they came and set up everything before the reception. The display... Read More was beautiful and the cake was delicious! I would definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Michelle C

I was so pleased with the quality and service provided by Byer's Butterflake Bakery. Diahann was great to work with. I had a vision for the wedding cake and cupcakes and she made it happen! Upon our first meeting, she provided us with the cake samples we were interested in and... Read More we were impressed! Our guests loved the cupcake options.

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Kristen W

The cake was very good and the service was very friendly

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lindsey E

The cake was absolutely amazing! We loved it as well as our guests! Reasonably priced and great to work with! Will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Courtney K

This place is amazing! From the moment we were able to sample the cake, we fell in love! Diahann was fantastic to work with, but make sure you know what you want when you go there! She wants you to design it and will help guide you, but may not just make something up for you.... Read More The cake is absolutely delicious - best cake I've had in a while! Chocolate Peanut Butter Symphony is my favorite.

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Katie N

The cake was beautiful and tasted amazing! As a bride, having the promise that they would deliver the cake no matter what the weather was one worry off of my shoulders! They were great and even accommodated several flavors:)

Best cake I have ever ate

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Adrianna K

The cake was so delicious! I had so much leftovers that I got to enjoy after my busy day

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Erin W

My husband and I went to taste cakes about a year before our wedding- everything was so delicious! We decided on three different flavors for our wedding. I emailed them pictures of cakes I liked and a year later on my wedding day I couldn't have asked for anything better! Our... Read More cake was beautiful! and all three flavors were delicious! The guests raved about it. Byers Butterflake is a pleasure to work with and knows how to make the best cakes!

Beautiful and Delicious Cake!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Our cake from Byers bakery was incredible! It was so difficult to choose a flavor because each one we tasted was delicious, but we were so happy with the White Rhapsody flavor that we chose! The decorations were unbelievable and I would go back to them again and again.

Best cake

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

The staff is amazing. The cake had so many positive reviews. Thanks for making our day so special.

Amazing and Delicious Cakes

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

I was introduced to Byers Butterflake Bakery almost two years ago and have been very impressed with the large variety of cake flavors and desserts that they offer. I have ordered many cakes (white rhapsody, peanut butter symphony, and marble) for various occasions and have... Read More always been pleased. They also do a wonderful job with decorating the cakes. Friends and family have enjoyed the cakes and have asked who made the cake. I was more than happy to tell them it came from Byers Butterflake Bakery.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/19/2014

I love that the business is family owned, you feel like your a person and not just a random customer. My cake was great! It looked gorgeous and was exactly what I asked for! It tasted awesome too! I would definitely recommend getting your cake here.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Lynn O

I couldn't have asked for a better experience working with Byers Bakery. Diahann the pastry chef, was such a delight to work with. She was very professional,and able to answer all of the many questions I asked her. My fiance and I decided to go with a three tier cake, and an... Read More array of miniature pastries! The cake as beautiful as it was was moist and delicious! (We picked they're famous white rhapsody cake!) Our pastries were also amazing! (Fresh fruit tarts, miniature cheesecakes, eclairs, and chocolate covered strawberries! YUM!) My guests were as thrilled as we were! Thank You!!

Beautiful Bakery!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014

Great, friendly, and professional bakery! Beautifully decorated and absolutely delicious cakes.

Byers Butterflake Bakery Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Andrew K

My family has been buying desserts and cakes from Byers Butterflake Bakery for years from birthday parties, special events, and graduations. Naturally, when my fiancé and I got engaged we knew Byers would be the perfect bakery to bake our wedding cake. We scheduled our... Read More tasting with Diane and had the best time. We arrived to our tasting to find six large slices of different flavored cakes for my fiancé, mom and I to taste. Additionally, she had out a variety of magazines and books to browse through to get ideas about what size, shape and design we may like. We absolutely loved the white cake with buttercream icing and the white cake with raspberry mouse filling. They were both light, fresh, moist and delicious. We knew they’d be the perfect flavors for our late summer wedding. Diane was an absolute joy to work with and we truly enjoyed choosing our wedding cake at Byers. On the night of our wedding reception, we finally saw our cake and were absolutely blown away. The icing and finishing was flawless. It was apparent that our guests enjoyed it as well as we only had one slice left at the end of the evening! It was a wonderful experience working with the team at Byers and we’re sincerely happy with how our wedding cake turned out!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 2/01/2014 Erica K

Byers was great to work with. Diahann was great from the start and was very helpful when picking out what I wanted, especially when I had no idea what I was looking for. Our cake was included in our venue so we were allowed to pretty much do whatever we wanted so she really... Read More helped us figure out what would work best for us.

Beautiful Cake, Great Price!

Reviewed on 12/08/2013 Mary Beth

We got our cake from Byers and it was beautiful and delicious! The cake sampling is also awesome! We met with Dianhnn twice and each time she super helpful! We got to sample four different flavors early on in the planning, and when we we did our final meeting she got us some of... Read More the flavors we picked to make sure we still wanted to go with them. We did a marble tiered cake and a white raphsody sheet cake. Both were amazing and the bakery suggested this order so that our guests could get two flavors and we'd save some money. It was great suggestion and we loved the tiered cake!

Cake was amazing

Reviewed on 11/02/2013 Karen M

Diahann was amazing to work with from day one!!

Tasty & Beautiful Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 9/07/2013 Justine R

I knew exactly what I wanted my wedding cake to look like. Dihanna at Byers Butterflake Bakery made it happen. My cake was amazing...and very very tasty. You can tell that they took time make sure every detail of the cake was perfect. There prices were reasonable also.

great cakes:)

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 Jenna S

Diahann did an amazing job at creating the multiple cakes for our cake table. It turned out exactly as we wanted, and we couldn't have been more pleased! The price was great, too!

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Erica K

The cake was beautiful and tasted amazing! We loved working with Byers. They did a fantastic job in meeting our needs. I had a vision in mind of what I wanted and they matched that vision. The cake was so classy and elegant. I have and will use Byers again!

The Walters

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Nicole L

Our wedding cake was gorgeous and so moist and delicious. Great prices, excellent cake and great people to work with. We recommend them!

loved them

Reviewed on 6/28/2013 Lisa E

I ordered cupcakes from byers bakery and we loved it.

5 Stars!

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Jana H

Wonderful to work with! Our cake look just like the picture I took in and was delicious!

Excellent tasting cake and pretty too!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Katie B

Our cake was beautiful and tasted amazing (not every bakery can pull that off)! Plus the price was more than fair and the customer service was EXCELLENT!