Cuisine

Nut Free, Vegetarian

Food + Catering, Service Staff

1185 Logan Circle NW, Atlanta, GA (404) 874-7644

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Emily C

Tara and her staff were so helpful and professional. It ended up being a cold, rainy outdoor wedding and they really rose to the occasion. And the food was SO YUMMY!

Food was better than tasting!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Ashley P

Our largest thanks goes out to Tara for pulling things together for our wedding last minute when our primary contact resigned for personal reasons. Tara was able to pull things together quickly, and although not the most responsive, came out with a beautiful day. Food was... Read More better than it was at the tasting and my husband (large foodie) was greatly impressed. Carol Parks also helped with other miscellaneous items for the day as we did not use a wedding planner. Would highly recommend!

Not organized planning - but event was great

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Dianna W

During the planning process I experienced a lot of disorganization and poor communication/follow-up. However, getting closer to the wedding they seem to pulled together the communication to get it done. I'm a type-A personality so this caused a little stress! However, the... Read More food was amazing! I got multiple compliments from my guests that it was the best wedding food that they ever had.

Failure

Reviewed on 2/08/2011 Kelley B

Reviewed what we wanted multiple times, but did not recieve it. Food was great at the tasting, but poor quality at event. Did not bring the number of waiters we contracted for (we got a refund on the missing waiter, but still!). The waiters also stripped out of uniform to... Read More clean up which was really strange looking. WORST OF ALL...Ran out of food. This was my worst nightmare and I told them that from the start. We contracted for 170 though we were only expecting 155. 145 came and we still ran out of food. Not ok.

Carole Parks Food is the best

Reviewed on 8/10/2010 hans b

Great food - we are still getting compliments. The bartenders were great and the linens/tables were set up exactly the way we wanted. Thanks, Karleen