An innovative + fresh approach to wedding planning

Calluna Events combines unique + stylish ideas with unparalleled organizational skills + exceptional attention to detail to create your perfect wedding. With over 10 years experience + an extensive network of vendors to fit your style + personality. Full-service planning to wedding day coordination!

Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Bow2010

1435 Yarmouth Ave, Boulder, CO (303) 443-4617

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Caitilin S

I had only been engaged for 24 hour hours and I already knew who I would be asking to plan what would be the BIGGEST day of our lives. I had seen her work and heard her name and without even meeting her I had made my decision. Calluna Events! Heather Dwight! It was a no-brainer.... Read More Within the first 60 seconds of our first phone call I knew this would be much more than a business transaction....and the day we met I knew she wouldn't just be our wedding planner...she was about to become one of my dearest friends. As we moved through the days, weeks, and months Heather continued to amaze me in countless ways. She carried the stress, managed the relationships, helped me make every decision (and made a lot for me ;) ), lined up the vendors, reviewed the contracts, worked with Devil's Thumb, handled every single detail, and most importantly brought my dreams to life! We arrived at Devil's Thumb on July 21st....2 days before our wedding. Heather made sure that those 2 days were relaxing and worry-free. Nate and I were able to enjoy the days prior to our wedding all because of Heather and her adorable/dependable assistant Sammy! We spent time with our families and friends, hiked, went to the pool, ate, drank, slept, and enjoyed everything DTR had to offer. On the day of our wedding we had 3 moving trucks full of decor (every thing from chandeliers, a teepee, couches, tables, chargers, silverware, goblets, tons of flowers, a donuts wall, donuts, chairs, etc) , more vendors than I can remember, unloading, loading, setting up, putting together, and people coming and going in every direction. Calluna handled it all! This allowed Nate and I to spend the morning together grabbing coffee, hiking with our dogs, sipping on mimosas, and soaking up the morning sun at our cabin. There was ZERO stress. To say our wedding was a dream come true would be a total understatement! It was pure MAGIC! The most magical day of my life! It was perfect in every way. And if something went wrong...I still don't know about it. Every vendor we used was because of Heather and every single one brought their A game. Calluna Events aka. Our Wedding Dream Team, KILLED IT! When I woke up the morning after our wedding I couldn't help but cry. I was more perfect than I couldn't have ever imagined! I always knew our wedding would be special but Calluna Events made it memorable in every possible way! Like I already said, Heather wasn't just a wedding planner.....she is now one of my dearest friends! Nate and I will be be including Heather and Calluna Events in every major life event moving forward. Why? Because not only is Heather close to our hearts but her planning skills are perfection! WE LOVE YOU, HEATHER!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Holly M

I began working with Heather and the Calluna team a year out from our wedding in Boulder. We chose Calluna because of their home base location and all of the glowing reviews. They did not disappoint! I think Heather spent about 1,000 + hours on me in the year that we planned the... Read More wedding. She is so calm, professional and knowledgable. She has such amazing relationships with vendors from all over who we ended up loving as well. Heather will customize your experience weather you want her team to take care of every little detail or just the day of. I'm not sure what we would have done without their involvement in our big day! There were definitely a few times when they had to scramble last minute because of a mishap which in our case was the weather the day of. Regardless, our guests had the time of their lives and this is in no small part because of Calluna. Heathers 15 years of experience shows in her work. The best part is, she truly loves what she does and that will reflect onto your day. The day after the wedding, Heather sent me loads of photos and videos that she personally took throughout the day. How special since you have to wait so long for professional photographs come back. We love Heather and Calluna events and consider them family!

BEST WEDDING PLANNER IN COLORADO!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Kat R

I cannot say enough good things about Heather and her team at Calluna Events. This was hands down one of the best decisions that I made in the wedding planning process. She has so many amazing contacts in the business, and it is clear that everyone she works with loves and... Read More respects her. Heather is incredibly creative, has such a wonderful eye for detail, and always carries herself gracefully and with confidence. Even when it came down to the final moments before the wedding, she was so calm and easy to be around. I miss our daily e-mails and phone chats. I would highly recommend Calluna Events to any future brides. They are the best of the best!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Emily H

Working with Heather at Calluna Events was such a wonderful experience! She was the best guide through the wedding planning process, from recommending amazing vendors to answering our many questions and coming up with creative ideas. She made our wedding day feel stress-free, as... Read More everything was seamlessly organized and running smoothly due to her work behind the scenes! Heather was also so kind, understanding and fun to work with—I always enjoyed our phone calls and meetings, and appreciated her calm and kind demeanor! Heather truly helped us have the perfect wedding day that captured our ideas and personalities, and we are so appreciative!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 abigail C

I truly cannot describe in words how wonderful Heather and her team at Calluna Events are. From their time management skills to her awesome vendor recommendations, I was unbelievably impressed! Heather was so organized, professional and made my wedding planning experience one... Read More million times better than I could have experienced. I was an out of town bride (living in Scottsdale, AZ and planning a wedding in Vail, CO) so I had a lot of nerves during the beginning of the process. However, once I spoke with Heather for the first time, she put my worries at ease. She stepped in and took charge, all while staying true to my vision. She was unbelievable with time management and gave me an awesome timeline for what/when I needed to get done. And on the day of the wedding I was not stressed about the planning whatsoever because Heather had it covered, with a constant smile on her face. Her sweet disposition put everyone at ease. I even had several guests at the wedding tell me that Heather and Calluna Events was the best they had ever seen. The only downside is that once the wedding is over, I had no more excuses to call Heather and ask for advice:) Thank you for everything, Heather and Calluna Events.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Alan C

There are a lot of event coordinators and planners, I've worked with dozens this year alone and I can tell you that talking a good game is one thing, but it's when the rubber hits the road that you see who rises to the top. Well the rubber hit the road Saturday (9-23-17) in... Read More Steamboat Springs. So did the Rain. Wind. Mud. So many unforeseen variables that can occur on an event the scale of Saturday's wedding... good planners role with it. Great planners turn it into momentum with an almost serene calm and relaxed leadership and organization. What could have been the messiest and most frustrating weather was little more than a footnote in a remarkable, beautiful, joyous and smoothly run day. Leadership with the right vision is everything, and if you can have THAT and a planner that is a joy to be around, hire her. Hire Heather. We can't say enough ~ Mannequin the Band loves these guys! Calluna Events, Heather Dwight. In a word... Excellent.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Natalie H

Outside of marrying the love of my life, Calluna Events was the best decision I made when it came to wedding planning! I worked directly with Spice Jones, who helped me create a wedding that could only be described as a fairytale. From introducing me to the BEST vendors out... Read More there (seriously, a total dream team of the most talented, kindest souls) to her truly understanding, laid-back attitude, Spice and Calluna will always hold a special place in my heart. I have heard so many brides speak of changing things about their wedding and wedding day, but I can definitively say that I wouldn't change a thing. I will treasure our wedding day for always for so many different reasons. If you are planning a wedding, I beg you to choose Calluna (and to take a deep breath...seriously, they've got you!) Calluna has your back and will deliver you perfection. Enjoy the process!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Maddie E

Heather and the Calluna crew were by far the best decision we made during our planning process. Heather was calm, professional, and easy-going throughout all the details and brought the best vibes during our wedding weekend. I didn't have to think about anything on the big day... Read More other than my partner, family, and friends, and that's all because of her. Can't recommend enough!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Noran E

Working with Calluna was the best decision that we made in the wedding planning process. Heather and her team are amazing! I can't imagine a less stressful planning process or wedding day - the entire event went by without a single hitch. My close family member was hospitalized... Read More a month before the wedding and when Heather found out, she stepped in to manage the details that I didn't feel up for, let all our vendors know the circumstances, and made sure the planning process continued smoothly. It truly felt like a sister was planning my wedding. We couldn't be more grateful for the result or the support that we received from Calluna. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Marisa B

Do not look any further for a planner you've found the best! I simply cannot gush enough about Heather and Calluna Events. Our wedding venue was a blank slate and so every minute detail down to the forks and napkins was hand selected. Not only that but we had so many tiny... Read More little touches of detail and a specific place for each thing. The day of our wedding everything was meticulously in place, seamlessly and beautifully sewn together to create the vision my wife Melissa and I had dreamt for our wedding day. Heather was on it from start to finish, throughout planning, coordinating, and even the moment before we walked down the isle to hold our hands and calm our nerves. She isn't just good at her business but she is emotionally deeply invested. I feel as though we really made a lifelong friend in Heather and we cannot thank her enough.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Lori L

As the mother of the bride, I cannot imagine a better organization to manage a wedding. Our daughters original planner had to leave unexpectedly, and Heather Dwight stepped in last minute. She was up to speed on EVERY LAST DETAIL within hours, worked exceptionally with the... Read More vendors, Jeana with Planet Bluegrass, Raegan with Catering by Design, Katie with Elevate Photography, all members of "The Radio" band. Her professionalism, bright intelligent attitude, friendly disposition, lightening speed response, proactive nature regarding communication, detail of her communication are a few of the reasons I would not hesitate to hire this fantastic company, and definitely Heather.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Kristen L

We could not have been more thrilled with our decision to hire Calluna (Heather) as our day-of coordinator. She is incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and had worked with almost all of our vendors. I had absolutely no concerns the day of the wedding knowing Heather was behind... Read More all the details to make sure everything developed the way my husband and I dreamed it would. Hands down, best decision!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Emily V

Heather and her team are the absolute best. We had a summer wedding and I still have guests talking about how much fun they had- 7 months ago. Other than pointing out a color scheme (gold, white, emerald green) and a couple unusual must-haves (bouncy castle, lego cake, ASL... Read More interpreter...) I didn't have a very specific vision. I trusted her to pull together all the specifics completely. She has amazing taste and an eye for detail. Our wedding was not only visually gorgeous- it was smooth and stress-free. What I love most is how Heather truly gets excited for your big day- and makes you feel like you're the only bride she's working with (even though Calluna is in high demand and I'm sure she's working on wedding every weekend). She will meet you for coffee and squeal over pictures and brainstorm ideas as if you've been friends for years. Did I mention she has incredible ideas? If I got to do it all over again- I would choose Calluna, hands down. She has amazing creative relationships with all the top vendors, she has impeccable taste, and seamless execution. Worth every penny.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Elise D

Calluna Events came into my life by complete chance. My parents were visiting our future wedding venue and happened to meet Heather, who was coordinating a wedding at the venue that day. They instantly connected to her calm demeanor, organization and knowledge. Upon meeting... Read More Heather and her team, we knew this was the perfect match! Kaylee was our wedding coordinator and we can't say enough about how wonderful she was. She was patient, organized, and so sweet. The planning process was truly FUN, much thanks to Kaylee's expertise. The month of and day of were flawless, again all thanks to Kaylee and her team. For us, a wedding was about enjoying our time with friends and family, not fretting over the small stuff. Calluna made this possible and we couldn't be more grateful.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Darren W

Calluna Events- and Heather specifically- helped us every step along the way to create the best wedding we could have imagined. Even with the two of us having different tastes and visions, Calluna was able to match us with the vendors necessary to blend our styles and create the... Read More perfect day. Their expertise in managing the wedding day itself ensured that we could relax and enjoy the event. While we have seen many of our friends loaded with stress and bombarded by questions on their wedding day, we both spent the day with our friends and families knowing Calluna would handle everything for us. We thoroughly enjoyed the relationship we built with Heather, and highly recommend Calluna Events.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Michelle G

As an event professional I knew how important it was to hire a planner. Calluna was a dream come true to work with. I was truly able to turn off my own event planner brain and just enjoy the day. It was a true blessing to be able to trust that my vision would be brought to... Read More life by this amazing team. If you are considering hire a planner look no further. Calluna is unmatched in their professionalism, creativity and knowledge of the business.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Hadley R

Heather at Calluna Events was an absolute dream wedding planner! We're so happy we chose Heather to plan our wedding and couldn't have been more pleased with her execution in a somewhat complicated venue in Vail. Her many years of experience completely shined through across the... Read More event and this became even more clear when 50 or more of our guests said to us and our parents "this is hands down the best wedding I have ever been to!" All of our guests are still raving about how amazing the entire wedding day was for them. Thank you Heather!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Abby M

My husband, Sean, and I are now very happily married and we couldn't have done it without Heather and team at Calluna Events. To say the least, our winter wedding in Vail was an absolute dream. From the very start, Heather listened carefully to my vision and recommended the... Read More best vendors who she was confident could make that vision come to life. Every step of the way, Heather offered up her sense of creativity and helped make our wedding truly unique and different. On the day of the wedding, like most brides, I woke up a nervous stress case. Did everyone know where to be and when? Does everyone have their marching orders? But the second Heather walked into our getting ready room, she brought with her a certain calm that I really needed more than anything in that moment. A few hours later, I walked down the aisle feeling totally serene and only thinking about the man standing in front of me (as it should be!). The wedding went off without a hitch, as they say. Heather did an incredible job coordinating our vendors on the day-of and everything could not have looked more perfect -- a blissful, cozy, intimate and lovely mountain winter wedding (complete with 10 inches of fresh powdery snow). Thanks a million for all the incredible memories, Calluna Events!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Haley B

Calluna Events was great to work with. Kaylee was so well organized and created an amazing wedding with stunning details that made a beautiful space look even better. I would highly recommend working with them, they will ensure your wedding is a dream come true and that it goes... Read More off without a hitch!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Haley G

I’d guess that many brides are like me, and haven’t had a lot of practice with any part of the wedding planning process before they get engaged. Heather took a potentially overwhelming process, and turned it into a wedding that was easy, magical, fun, and so much better than we... Read More could have imagined.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Liz S

Heather assisted us in providing day of services for our wedding at the St. Julien Hotel. The wedding ran very smoothly and we were very grateful for her conducting the day as this took a lot of pressure off of us so that we could truly enjoy ourselves. She was also very... Read More helpful in providing suggestions as needed leading up to our wedding. Thank you again to a great Team at Calluna!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016

Heather was absolutely wonderful to work with on the planning of our wedding. We chose to get married on a ranch in Wyoming and from day one, Heather was in contact with the ranch's team, setting up site visits, and beginning to coordinate all of the details. She has an... Read More extensive number of vendors that she has worked with that she could recommend to us. We were blown away by the quality of the floral team, the photographers, and the stationary teams that she has worked with and their work was incredibly professional and top of the line. She has great working relationships with these folks too, so it felt like there was a good chemistry between our team on the days leading up to our wedding, and the day of the wedding. On our actual wedding day, Heather's calm and grounding energy went a long way to calm the inevitable nerves that came up. She was attentive to both the logistical details and emotional experience of bride, groom, and family. I would absolutely recommend working with Heather and her team; they are truly outstanding! We could not have envisioned a more beautiful wedding; she totally got our vision and made it a reality and dream come true.

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Gracie D

Heather did a fantastic job with our wedding. We hired Calluna Events for Day-Of-Coordination and were so happy we did. We felt so taken care of from the big things to the small things, from the time we hired (9 months prior) to the very end. Heather is very professional and... Read More personable at the same time and her assistants were so sweet and very helpful. I highly recommend Calluna Events whether you need full planning, partial, or day-of. They know what they're doing! Thank you Calluna Events for making our wedding day even better than we could've imagined. xoxo, Gracie Swansinger

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Callie K

We worked with Heather at Calluna for our wedding and are so thankful that we did! Heather and her team are the perfect mix of professional and fun! I did not have to worry about a thing on the day of our wedding! I could just enjoy the day feeling calm and happy!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016

Heather listened to our dreams and goals, made them better and then turned them into reality. We met Heather in November without a venue or a clue about how to plan a wedding, but with a goal to bring family and friends together in a beautiful, rustic chic Colorado mountain... Read More community by late winter. She helped us select Dunton Hot Springs for our weekend getaway and then planned the entire wedding from start to finish. The results were magical. Our goal was to show our family how much we appreciated their love and support and to share how happy we were to be together. Everything about the entire wedding was put together with such attention to detail and care of our vision. Heather has the unique ability to select venue, vendors and design elements that pair perfectly together. There was not a single detail that felt out of place. Our guests were immediately taken care of with beautiful hand-designed guests bags with maps, directions, itinerary and all of the wonderful Colorado goodies, including hand illustrated wine bottles. Our wedding decor was beyond beautiful. The flowers, design, stemware, plates, chargers, custom dyed silk, lighting, chairs and everything in between was so unmistakable "Colorado rustic chic" it took our breath away. It all fit beautifully and was better than we had even imagined. Our photographers and videographers captured everything about that day so we can share it for years to come. Heather even arranged fireworks!!! We were able to fully enjoy our family and friends in this special place and had no stress while we planned the wedding or even during the entire weekend. Our dream team that Heather assembled made our special day truly a once in a lifetime experience and we will be forever grateful!