Your Event, Our Dedication

Camelot Party Rentals has been the party equipment provider for the regions most memorable special events. We have quality equipment and professional service to set the stage for almost any occasion imaginable. We have the largest selection of wedding items in Reno, Lake Tahoe and Sierra Nevada area

Lighting, Benches, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Tables, Tear Down, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

152 Coney Island Dr, Sparks, NV (775) 355-9004

Great rental place--but book early!

Reviewed on 11/12/2011 Justine W

I used Camelot Party Rentals for most of our wedding rental needs. I spoke with them on the phone many times to try to figure out what we needed for our wedding. They helped us figure out the details of tent size, dance floor size, numbers of extra plates, etc. Everyone I... Read More talked to was very friendly and helpful. After each addition to my order (and yes, there were many additions and subtractions as we figured out exactly how we wanted things) they would email me an updated order with all of the prices. We rented a clear topped, clear sided tent from them, which was amazing! It made us feel like we were outside even though we were sheltered and warm. The crew that came to set up and take down the tent was incredibly efficient and friendly. They had worked at our site before, so they were familiar with the layout and wood chip ground. They informed us when they arrived that some of the serving platters had broken as they were packing them into the truck and they didn't have more of the same size so they brought double the amount of a slightly smaller size and did not charge us for them. All of their rental items are of high quality and looked great. We were very satisfied with their customer service as well. We got married on a very busy weekend though, so as we were deciding what glasses to rent and how many we needed, some of them were booked by other people. This is not Camelot's fault at all. It just means at busy times make sure you book early to get exactly what you want!

loved them

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Shelby B

so mess ups with the table cloths but they were nice enough to fix them. overall good experience

Quality rentals

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Samantha L

We used Camelot Party Rentals contracted through the Nevada Museum of Art so this review is solely based on the quality of products because we did not deal with Camelot directly. The rentals we used included white folding Samsonite chairs, black chiavari chairs with black... Read More cushions, black lamour tablecloths and white lamour napkins. All of our rentals were in pristine condition. There was little or no visible wear on anything (that we noticed). Our main concern was that the white lamour napkins wouldn't be the whitest white, but they were! We are very happy with their products.

dream day

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 JENNFIER H

Camelot had everything I needed and arrived on time and ready to set up...they did switch colors of tablecloths without telling me which I thought I would hate but it turned out really pretty...they came right on time at the end of the event to clear out.

2014-10-16T16:22:05 Response from the vendor

We are so pleased everything turned out great for you on your special day! Congratulations

Great

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Nichole C

Great products. My wedding coordinator handled all the scheduling and ordering. No issues noted. It was easy to add and subtract items as the time went on. I would recommend!

2014-10-16T16:23:13 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear everything turned out great for you wedding day! Congratulations.

An Almost Disastrous Wedding Toast

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Alyssa T

We hired Camelot party rentals to provide wine glasses for our wedding and they never delivered them to our venue. Thankfully, no one told me this the day of the wedding or else I would've been super stressed out. My wedding planner was actually the person to inform me that... Read More they didn't show up in a follow up email after our wedding. I never heard from the company directly and I am honestly not sure if they realized that they forgot our wedding wine glasses. Luckily, our venue had wine glasses that they could provide and they were able to work out the logistics with this vendor regarding payment since they work together often.

Incomplete order

Reviewed on 6/29/2011 Mollie B

Made an initial order w/ the company, and later went in and added linens after viewing their color choices. Called and confirmed order, and on my wedding day, they delivered only what was in my initial order. NO linens or anything else I'd added. Bizzarely said I had an... Read More outstanding balance of $0.75 at delivery (paid by credit card, and could not bring me the rest of my order, which they did not reserve and had no record of. I was not charged for the linens, but I had to run to a party supply store and buy plastic table cloths @ 11 am before the ceremony. They DID have to special order extra chairs for me, which was no problem.

beautiful stuff

Reviewed on 3/14/2011 tiffany v

loved it

Tent Rentals

Reviewed on 9/21/2010 Nicole P

we had service for tents at our ceremony site at the park and service at my parents house where the reception was. when they initially came out and reviewed both spaces months prior to the wedding, they gave us a outline as to what tents they were going to use. morning of the... Read More wedding setting up the tents...well the reception tent was fine, but they stocked their truck with the wrong ceremony tent. they had to improvise and figure out what they were going to do. either use the one they brought that had poles down the center of the isle (no!- duh!)or turn it sideways. we obviously turned it sideways but they complained after wards when we told them their mistake. their response was "well it worked didnt it?" well yeah but thats not the point. in the end, my husband, wedding party, officiant and i were in the sun for the whole ceremony while all my guests were in the shade. we had also rented tables, chairs, table cloths etc. everything else was fine. i would use them again but really stress on their screw up from the first time with my tents.

Camelot Party Rentals

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Sara K

I work with Camelot Party Rentals in my day job as an event planner and was very pleased with how great & friendly their service is!