Your Chariot Awaits..........

Camelot Specialty Limos understands there are no rewind buttons on wedding days; so it is our job to make your wedding day hassle free. Camelot Limos offers affordable wedding packages to fit your individualized transportation needs and budget.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

31 Central Drive, Farmingdale, NY Manhattan to Montauk.......... (516) 731-5466

Camelot is superior !!

Reviewed on 5/06/2012 Tara L

My husband and I had a great experience working with Joe and everyone at Camelot ! For starters, the limos were beautifully kept. But most importantly, the limos showed up on time and the drivers were the most professional people I have ever dealt with. It was such a pleasure... Read More working with them. I cannot express how happy we were with Camelot ! You will not be disappointed!

Camelot Limos

Reviewed on 8/16/2012 Angie K

Camelot was probably my best vendor for my wedding. They are so reliable, polite, helpful, etc. I cant say enough. We were so happy we chose them. The cars were very clean, on time, and had the best drivers. I will definitely use them again for another affair.

Will use them whenever I need a car service...

Reviewed on 8/11/2012 Nicole P

Camelot may have been one of the best vendors we used. Extremely professional and helpful. We even booked a car service to and from the airport for our honeymoon (they actually comped us one way!) The limos we used were clean, they arrived to the pick up locations early, and... Read More the drivers were great! I would DEFINITELY HIGHLY recommend this company- their price and service was unbeatable!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Annamaria D

They were excellent! Staff was wonderful to deal with. Limos and cars were well kept and drivers were both friendly and extremely competent. They made sure my wedding day flowed nicely and they truly kept us on track with the itinerary for the day. From getting to the church and... Read More the photography destination to the venue, they made sure we were both on time and safe. I would definitely recommend and use them again!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Cristina C

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Camelot. They were absolutely amazing! From the minute we walked in, Sam was great! She was very accommodating and went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect. On our May 28th wedding, our 3 limo drivers were PHENOMENAL!... Read More From punctuality to attentiveness, they did not disappoint. Camelot was wonderful to work with and I would recommend them over and over again!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Dina F

April 2017 Wedding. Groom's limo never showed up. No contingency or sense of urgency on part of the company to resolve this critical transportation issue the morning of my wedding. Variable excuses when we had to keep contacting the company the day of the wedding from the GPS... Read More not working to the brakes malfunctioned, but the driver was 5 min away from the groom's residence we were told. Groom's elderly parents were mortified. About 100 people waiting in church for over a hour, because now all the men in the wedding party had to utilize their private vehicles and locate a vehicle with a car seat for ring bearer. The company offered another car to be dispatched but between all the calls my Maid of Honor made to them and another 20 min for the next limo , traffic to Manhattan was not going to allow for this as a solution. I never got to see the cocktail hour I spent much money on, neither did our parents or wedding party. This delay made the entire rest of the day and my scheduling all rushed when I padded significant time to allow for traffic. We missed pictures we wanted to take at Church and a great chunk of enjoyment we can not attach a price to because of the trickle down effect of the delays. Owners tried to wear us down in terms of obtaining compensation for limo, tolls, gas and "ruining our day" as well as embarrassment. It should not take a 90 min conversation to give a refund and a discussion with two owners. After our initial long conversation with the first owner, we were told that the second owner handles these types of situations. Makes me think Camelot has this happen quite frequently. We got so frustrated that we told the owner to keep his money and opened a dispute with the credit card company. Owner was asking us to sign a release when his own company was at fault. Why should I? Never did he offer an even exchange. Apparently, I was supposed to sign and then get my refund. Thanks to Discover Card who kept trying the owner reimbursed only for the limo that didn't show, not a penny more and it was a very time consuming process. The refund should have been conducted immediately on his part without question. He didn't provide the service. This was my wedding, not a birthday party. Bride's limo was outdated and shouldn't there be a routine mechanical inspection on all vehicles? We would not recommend Camelot to anyone.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Chelsea M

My wedding was 9/10/16 and I got married on site so at first I wasnt worried about transportation but about 6 months out I worried. I wad able to rent their caddy for 2 hours and get a shuttle bus for guests. Eddie was our driver for the caddy and he was great. I had an issue... Read More at the end of the night with a shuttle driver and when I got back from my honeymoon I called to let them know. I want looking for anything, but just wanted them to be aware so it didn't happen again. Joe was so nice he ended up sending me a gift certificate. They really do know great customer service and i would use them again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Megan A

Great experience working with the Camelot team! They made the day run smoothly, you can't go wrong with them !

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 ANGELICA L

I highly recommend Camelot. They were very professional and reasonably priced. We booked the Escalade for our February 2017 wedding and it was cleaned and very spacious.

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Jeana F

Camelot was great and on time! They looked the part and were very professional. I actually have nicer things to say about the shuttle driver at the end of the night who went above and beyond for us and made accommodations! However the driver of our party bus was a little lazy... Read More and rude. He showed up when I thought I lost all my tip envelopes and was panicking holding my shoes in the driveway yelling to my bridesmaids if they moved the envelopes and he walked up to me extending his hand and introducing himself. I not only had no free hand to shank hands with him with but I was in a state of panic and it was really strange that he wouldn't have just waited or said do you need a minute. He then just sat there and didn't help me get on the bus while I was holding my flowers and my sister was almost pulling me off the bus on accident from holding the train of my dress. Everyone at Camelot that I spoke to leading up to the wedding was super nice and helpful otherwise I'd give a lower rating. The bus was an awesome price and super clean too.

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Amanda L

Camelot was excellent! We were so pleased with our wedding day transportation, as well as, our honeymoon airport transportation. My husband and I will never forget the Rolls-Royce and our bridal party and my parents loved the party bus to our venue! The drivers were so... Read More professional! The Rolls-Royce also made for some incredible photos in front of our venue (Glen Cove Mansion) that we will always treasure.

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Vanessa V

Great affordable party bus for my wedding. Party bus was fun and very stylish bus. My bridal party love it!!! Especially my friends. Arrived on time and no complaints. Definitely would recommend Camelot. Ask for Joe.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Christie V

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about using Camelot in October for our wedding. We met with Sam to book our limo, party bus and shuttles. Working with her was amazing. She made it so easy and was always there to answer any questions we had along the way. Our limo... Read More driver, Kyle and party bus driver, Dennis made sure we got where we needed to be safely and on time all throughout our day; especially in rush hour traffic in Brooklyn. Our complimentary ride back from the airport after our honeymoon also was flawless thanks to our driver, Mike. We highly recommend Camelot as they made our day special and one will be always remember.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Bénédicte L

Camelot was recommended to us by our photographer and we were not disappointed. We had picked out a 1957 Rolls Royce and 20 person Escalade for our bridal party. Two days before the wedding Joe called us personally to say there was a concern with one of the parts on the Rolls so... Read More to play it safe he upgraded us free of charge and gave us the Phantom which ended up being a nice clean and smooth ride. The escalade was very nice as well and our drivers were great and on time!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016

our antique cadillac lost breaks on one side of the long beach bridge and we proceeding to go up and over the bridge through 2 red lights, hit a van, and ended up hitting a telephone pole moments after walking out of church on our wedding day. the car had no emergency break, no... Read More seatbelts and no working windows. also had no horn! we couldn't even alert people and the worst part is they would not refund us because "nothing happened to our other limo" worst customer service on earth!!!!!

2016-11-11T17:04:22 Response from the vendor

Camelot Specialty Limos responded with the following comments: Everything in the vehicle was operational, your statements are not true. I am sorry that the vehicle was involved in an accident the day of your event, but it was an accident; which is why it is... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Erica O

Limo was nice and clean. There was NO booze in the limo, which is why I gave them three stars.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 stavroula v

Great experience with this company for me wedding. I was dreading booking a limo because of all the wedding horror stories I have heard.l Not the case here. Camelot was on point with everything and provided us with a very professional and competent driver. So happy we chose... Read More them!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Edward F

Not a good experience at all. We hired Camelot Limos for our wedding, specifically a limo for the wedding party and a bus for our guests. For the pick-up from the guests' hotel, the bus arrived late and then proceeded to get lost on the way to the venue. In the end, the driver... Read More needed a policeman to escort him along the correct route. The wedding venue is well known and we booked in advance so I don't understand how the driver didn't know how to get to the place. The 25-30 guests on the bus arrived at the ceremony just as the wedding party was walking down the aisle, and had to quietly slip in down the side. For the return to the hotel, we'd specified for the bus to pick up from the reception venue at the time that the event ended, but 20 minutes after the reception ended, the bus was still nowhere to be seen. I (the groom) jogged around the car-park and finally found the bus. The driver was asleep so I banged on the window to wake him up. By the time the bus pulled up to the pick-up area (almost half an hour after the reception ended and after the agreed pick-up time), a lot of our guests had ordered Ubers. I contacted Camelot Limos to discuss the poor service experience. Hey, maybe this was a one-off, right? Unfortunately, speaking to the managing director, he just made the experience worse. He wouldn't acknowledge the poor service and made every excuse under the sun, which was especially amazing given that I'd sent him a photo of the bus driver asleep. He offered us a 1 hour refund on an 8 hour bus rental. Ridiculous and not proportionate to the poor service we experienced. The cherry on top was when, completely frustrated at the excuses, I swore (my bad, but I was very frustrated) and the managing director said he was going to send the recording of me swearing to my employers. This was extremely unprofessional and, not to mention, disturbing. I strongly recommend looking at other limo/ bus companies for your special day.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 J F

TERRIBLE experience from beginning to end! We used Camelot for my wedding last month. To begin, the limo driver was extremely unfriendly. We had a car with my bridesmaid's mother and children following and we had to ask him to slow down repeatedly as he chose not to each time we... Read More asked. In addition to the limo, we rented a bus for our guests to be transported from the hotel to the venue and back. The bus showed up 30 minutes late to pick up our guests (those planning a wedding know how important each minute is on that day). At the end of the night the bus was nowhere to be seen and several guests began calling ubers and taxis to get them, which was extremely embarrassing. We had to go to the side of the parking lot to find the bus and the driver was fast asleep. We took a photo showing the driver asleep and when we called the company after the wedding, they didn't take any responsibility. The owner offered us a free limo ride at a future date, but we don't live in the area, nor did we feel that is a very helpful solution at this point. All we wanted was our wedding day to go smoothly. This company was extremely unprofessional how they handled the entire experience. Future brides, for the sake of having one less thing to worry about on a very special day, use a different company!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Karen M

If you want to be disappointed on your wedding day or any special occasion and pay for things that they won't give you feel free to book with them! Was never informed that my party bus was being switched let alone that it would be another company! As well as my Rolls Royce was... Read More another one. So I booked with Camelot and got two different companies! After that in speaking with Joe he was nasty and rude! And asked why I was crying for two passengers. It's the principle..... I booked and signed a contract for a 39 passenger bus WITH a bathroom...the one in the expos, we saw it twice, even saw it when we signed the contract received a 37 passenger bus with a POLE in the middle! I booked a beautiful classy bus and I got an upgraded version of a school bus!!! I am beyond disappointed and Joe just brought me to another level of disappointment and frustration. What should've been the simplest thing turned out to be the worst part of my day!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Lisa F

If i could give this company a zero I would. I read a ton of reviews, but rarely write them....but I couldn't let this one go! Our wedding day was 9/23/2016. We used Camelot Limos for our hotel shuttle service. Simply put, their service was HORRIBLE. I reserved a 14... Read More passenger van to pick up guests from the hotel and bring them to our reception venue. The shuttle service was to run for 2 hours, taking as many trips back and forth as possible. I had asked for the service to start at 6:30 pm. Our cocktail hour was starting at 7:30, and I wanted to make sure that the first 2 trips would arrive prior to the start. Despite confirming with the company the week of the wedding, the car arrived 20 minutes LATE. That ruined the entire drop off service. The companies response to me was that "we can't control traffic". Well actually, you can. It's called Google Maps/Waze/GPS etc! As a limo service you should know the area and be monitoring traffic that way you can have your driver leave earlier to account for traffic and arrive at the pick up location ON TIME. Because of this, a lot of my guests were waiting for the shuttle for nearly 3o minutes, and ended up calling Ubers in order to not miss cocktail hour. The issues didn't stop there. At the end of the evening we arranged for the SAME 14 passenger van to pick up at 12 midnight, and drive guests back to the hotel. This was to run again for 2 hours, with unlimited amount of runs during that time. At this point in the evening it was raining. At midnight, a 9 passenger "van" arrived at our venue. We had nearly 30 guests staying in hotels. Because the WRONG car arrived, we had guests waiting more than an hour to get back to the hotel being that they could only drive 9 people at a time. The maitre'd at the venue did he best to call Camelot and try to talk to someone to rectify this issue. The person he spoke to was RUDE, and said nothing could be done, and we would have to call them on MONDAY. We did just that and GOT NOWHERE. They claimed that because it was raining it wasn't safe to send a 14 passenger van (which doesn't make much sense to me). He also said "I told that maitre'd we would have driven past 2am". This was never said to me or my husband, and I hightly doubt the maitre'd would hold information from us. He was trying so hard to make this situation better. Overall, I was so upset with this company. The customer service was horrific, not to mention the 9 passenger van looked was old and gross. Our guests had to order Ubers. My husband ordered 2 ubers for his family to get home that evening. I paid (IN FULL IN ADVANE) for a 14 passenger van, NOT a 9 passenger van; I should be reimbursed for the difference in price...NOPE...do you know what the accompany offered us....a free ride to the airport for our honeymoon. Right, because this is just who I would trust to pick me up ON TIME for a flight. BRIDS AND GROOMS PLEASE DON'T USE THIS COMPANY. All I can say is that I'm so happy I only used them for shuttle services and NOT for my cars during the day. They were a little cheaper than my other company I used (All Star Limousines)....and it's true...you get what you pay for.

2016-10-11T19:02:43 Response from the vendor

Hello Lisa I apologize for any inconvenience ou may have had, but I am also confused at your review. You had a van booked from 6:30pm-8:30pm of which no calls where ever made to dispatch, from the hotel or guests or you for that matter... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Kirsten I

Reliable transportation. Arrived on time and vehicle clean and in good condition. Professional services.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Kim W

We had such a great experience with Camelot limos. Every driver was so kind and helpful all day long. Everyone was on time and got us to our locations as quickly as possible. I would definitely recommend this company for any limo needs. They were reasonable and very organized... Read More with their timelines.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Paola B

I had my wedding back in May/2016. We had 2 vehicles, turns out that the limo my husband got did not have working AC. It would not have been a big deal had the day been cooler. It happened to be a very humid day, while Camelot was very easy to deal with this incident could have... Read More been avoided by inspecting the vehicles accordingly. We had an entire bridal party and my husband ride this limo with the windows down and everyone's hair and makeup was no longer intact due to this issue. I have to say the driver called for help as soon as they got to the church and thankfully someone came and took care of the issue.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Hayley S

Totally awesome! They were extremely accommodating and I had nothing to worry about! We used them for morning transportation and shuttle service and everything went off with out a hitch! They came highly recommended by many others , and I will definitely be recommending them to... Read More everyone!

Joe Palumbo