Canoe Club Ballroom

West Bridgewater, MA

Book Your Wedding with Canoe Club Ballroom

A BALLROOM IN WEST BRIDGEWATER, MA

Courtyard. Have your own private two-acre retreat to yourselves in a beautifully manicured courtyard with white estate fencing and a two-tiered gazebo. This riverside oasis is an ideal outdoor ceremony spot with an adjacent park featuring waterfalls and a covered bridge.

Grand Ballroom. Renovations have given the Grand Ballroom a beautiful face-lift with elegant neutral decor, recessed walls, chair rails and a new dance floor. The room is also green with LED lighting and a high-efficiency HVAC system for sustainability and wedding party comfort.

Riverside Lounge. This updated room features den-style furniture and never-ending views of the river, and it's a nice spot for guests to have a bit of space or for hosting an intimate cocktail hour.

The Canoe Club Ballroom guarantees your quoted fees will not change from the time you sign your agreement until your event. You need a minimum guest count of 125 guests. A discounted children's menu is available for guests under 12, and you must also supply meals to all vendors at 50 percent off the per-guest price. Children's and vendors' meals do not count toward your minimums.

All food and beverage service must be supplied by the in-house catering and bar service crew. No outside alcohol or food is permitted with the exception of wedding cakes. No fog machines, glitter, birdseed, rice or medicines are allowed on the grounds. Bubbles are permitted outdoors only.

Some wedding decor is available for rental, and specialty-colored linens can be arranged. Chair sashes, Chiavari chairs and candlelit centerpieces are also available. Limousines, photo booths and entertainment packages can be arranged for your special day.

Receptions normally begin in the Grand Ballroom with a cocktail hour followed by dinner, dessert and dancing. Cuisine is American with international accents, and many upgrades are possible. Italian wedding soup and lobster bisque are some of the choices for the first course, while classic beef, chicken and vegetarian meals round out the main course.

• Beverage or chocolate fountain available
  • Specialty lighting effects, including floor monograms
  • All packages feature four-course, sit-down meals
  • Freedom to personalize your event plan
  • S'mores bar or ice cream sundae bar

Riverside Ceremonies...Elegant Receptions

On the banks of the Nunckatessett River, the Canoe Club Ballroom in West Bridgewater, will make your wedding vision come to life in timeless style. Located in Massachusetts just 35 miles from Boston, Providence, and Cape Cod, our family-owned and operated venue creates a perfect backdrop for your special day. We host only one wedding at a time, ensuring that you and your guests will enjoy your own, private, two-acre retreat. The beautifully manicured courtyard with a pergola entrance and riverside gazebo offer the perfect oasis and is an ideal outdoor ceremony spot. In colder months, with all of your family and friends in attendance, your nuptials take place in our climate controlled ballroom. Your guests will enjoy dinner and dancing inside our elegant and spacious venue that was complete

Ballroom, Waterfront

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Shuttle Service, Transportation

2 South Street, West Bridgewater, MA (508) 588-4747

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Jennifer C

I am so thrilled to write a raving review of the Canoe Club Ballroom! We had our wedding there on 1/21/17 and everything was perfect! From the moment we walked into CCB, Robert and I knew this was the place for our special day! We were super concerned with space because... Read More we were having a 200 person wedding and we had been to weddings where space was cramped and crowded. The CCB was perfect because there literally was not a bad seat in the house. It has such an open atmosphere and the dance floor was plenty big enough for our large crowd! We also had a 10-piece band play at our wedding and the stage at the CCB was perfect for accommodating their equipment and instruments! Another important detail for us was the ability to create our own environment within our venue. One of the other really big reasons why we choose the CCB was because it has such a classic design. The hardwood floors are gorgeous and the white walls with beautiful molding gave use the ability to decorate the space without competing with stationary décor like we had seen at other venues. We utilized the elegant simplicity of the CCB design to bring in our own personal touches to really create a custom space for our reception. With that being said, Stacy and Jill allowed us to bring in a truck load (literally) of our own decorations into the venue and gave us the creative ability to take over the ballroom to create a truly custom space. Being able to be so creative with the space was so fun! Both Stacy and Jill were so wonderful to work with throughout the whole planning process. They are both super responsive and also great resources to bounce ideas off of. We also loved that there were never times where we felt nervous about hidden costs. Stacy had been very upfront with us from the beginning about how much a reception of our size would be and also helped us pick and choose things that would work well within our budget. Her ability to be so open and honest about pricing made us extremely comfortable from the initial meeting we had with her. The reception could not have been more perfect! All of our ideas had come to life! The decoration displays were perfectly executed, the staff were incredibly attentive and professional, and the food was amazing! Our guests raved about the service, the food, the bar and the venue space. We could not be more thrilled! I cannot express how much we really loved our experience with the CCB! They were so wonderful to work with and made planning so easy for us as far as the venue. Stacy and Jill made us feel so comfortable from the moment we first visited the CCB to our last dance of our special day. Everyone there is amazing!!!

2017-03-06T13:36:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Jen!! It was such an honor to be part of you & Roberts special day! We are so happy to hear that you both enjoyed it! Best Wishes from all of us at the CCB!! <3

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Tammi S

Honestly, if you want the wedding of your dreams...book it at the Canoe Club! It is really that simple! Stacy and Jillian are the best in the business not to mention the CCB is absolutely beautiful inside and out! I could go on and on but all I can say is you will not be... Read More disappointed! They seriously treat you like family, and make sure everything runs smoothly from the day you book, right up to the very end and beyond! I got married there on January 7, 2017 during what appears to be the first and last blizzard of 2017 and they could not have been better making sure everything ran perfectly, like it wasn't snowing at all! The CCB and Staff is perfection at its finest! My sincerest thanks to Stacy, Jillian, and all the other staff who worked our wedding as they made sure they were there regardless of the weather! The atmosphere was incredible although the blizzard added lots of stress on me, had it not been for Stacy and Jillian I am not sure I would have kept it together! People were cancelling due to the storm the day of the wedding, and Stacy or Jillian would check in and tell me not to worry it was going to be wonderful and beautiful no matter what! In the end, of course they were right! Thank you for making it seem like it wasn't even snowing! It was seamless from start to finish! They say rain brings luck on your wedding day...I am not sure what 19" of snow brings with blizzard conditions...except perhaps a perfect story to tell in the end?! Thanks to family, friends, and the CCB and staff! Love to you all! I could go on and on, but trust me, at first look you will fall in love all over again!

2017-03-07T09:51:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tammi & Kellie for the lovely review! We are absolutely thrilled you two had a great time, throughout the entire planning process, and especially on your special day! We want to wish you two a lifetime of happiness!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Jenney T

If you want personal service the day of your wedding, pick the Canoe Club. Stacy, Jillian and the rest of the girls go out of their way to ensure that the bride and the groom have everything they need for their amazing day. From the attention to detail and how they take all of... Read More your information, guest lists, etc and make sure everything is set up and laid out appropriately, to ensuring the room looks exactly how you envisioned. They bend over backwards to take care of any needs you may have and do everything they can to give you the wedding of your dreams. We were supposed to have an outdoor ceremony and we had ceremony cards. They laid those cards out and an hour before our ceremony, it down-poured. They quickly scooped up the cards and set up for an in-door ceremony. I had two dress issues, one, the top hook and button ripped and the girls met me in the bathroom after safety pins were no working and sewed me into my dress. Then when a glass of red wine was spilled on my blush pink wedding dress, they again, met me in the bridal bathroom and helped me to blot it out. No one that did not witness it even knew the wine had been spilled afterwards. They flipped the room from ceremony to reception in something like 2 1/2 minutes and those are just some of the examples I can speak of to sign their praises. I could not have picked a better venue and group of people to work with through the whole process. I would highly recommend the Canoe Club. Plus, having their preferred vendor list really made the search for a DJ, florist, limo service, etc. so much easier and I found incredible individuals and vendors to work with.

2016-11-18T09:22:20 Response from the vendor

Jenny's, thank you so much for the kind words! Your wedding was beautiful, and everything was perfect! We hope you and Tim are enjoying married life! Best Wishes from all of us at the CCB!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Amanda L

My now husband Matt and I were married at the Canoe Club on 4/22/17. We had an amazing experience working with Stacy and Jillian, they were both very attentive and responsive to all questions and concerns. They helped us have a beautiful wedding despite the rainy day we ended... Read More up with, we couldn't have asked for better and we now have wonderful memories of our special day to last us a life time .

2017-05-02T10:28:31 Response from the vendor

Amanda, and Matthew thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! Your wedding day was perfect and truly beautiful! We want to wish you and Matthew a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 April L

When Tom and I first viewed the Canoe Club Ballroom, I immediately fell in love. It was beautiful inside and out! I loved that there were packages to choose from that met our needs. The payment plan made it much more easier to manage. Stacy and Jillian were always available to... Read More answer any questions within a timely manner. I was so happy that they were invested in our Superhero theme and plan to come out dressed in costume! The day of went smoothly and was the most amazing night of our lives! If I could ever do another event there I would and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to get married!

2017-04-10T11:41:05 Response from the vendor

April, thank you so much the kind words! We are so happy you enjoyed the planning process! You and Tom had such a great wedding, and we absolutely loved the superhero theme!! We hope you two are enjoying married life! Best Wishes from all of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Tiana D

My fiancé and I scheduled a tour on 3/5/2017 at 10:30 am. Was confirmed via phone call. We showed up and no one was there. I was very upset cause we drove 30 to 40 minutes to get there and I was extremely excited to look at this place. After trying to contact someone I left a... Read More voicemail stating I was upset and this was completely unprofessional and I wanted a apology phone call. So we left, we get a phone call at 1055 from the lady that was handling tours saying she was right down the street. Sorry we can't turn around we have another scheduled appointment that we don't want to be late for. She actually said " no big deal, I live right down the street". Seriously if you live right down the street why were you a half hour late for our scheduled tour.

2017-03-06T12:33:10 Response from the vendor

Our Apologies - Below is the timeline of events 2/11/17 Groom leaves VM & expressed interest in a tour 2/11/17 CCB texted asking for email addy to send more info 2/11/17 Groom texted back with email addy 2/11/17 CCB sent email inviting cust to the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Christine B

This venue is amazing. I do joy even know where to start. They have been fabulous from the beginning to the end. I was physically sick for most of my reception and they did everything possible to make me feel better. They checked in on me. All the guests could not say enough... Read More good things about this place. Stacy, Jill and the whole team: thank you for making this the happiest day of my life

2016-12-13T08:56:44 Response from the vendor

Christine, thank you so much for the kind words!! We are overjoyed to hear that you had such a great day!! We hope you and Josh are enjoying married life, best wishes from all of us at the CCB!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Renee H

Where do I begin? I remember the first time walking into the Canoe Club and felt an instant feeling of happiness. I told my mother in the parking lot I think this is the one. Stacy and her staff are amazing. The girls were always so quick to respond to any questions I had. I... Read More had the greatest experience because of them. Thank you again for making my big day the best day. I love you guys!!

2016-11-30T13:19:48 Response from the vendor

Renee, thank you so much for the kind words! We are so happy you had such a great experience with us here at the CCB! Your wedding was stunning, and we enjoyed planning it with you! Best Wishes to you and Sean!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Jen L

My husband and I got married at the Canoe Club Ballroom a month ago. It was the first venue I looked at and loved it right away. The hardwood floors made for a huge dance floor and enough space for our 140 guests. We loved the cocktail area that had couches and overlooked the... Read More river outside. Stacy & Jill couldn't have been more helpful. Any question we had were answered quickly by either email or text. They know exactly what they are doing and we felt very comfortable trusting them to get everything done right on our wedding day. Everything went smooth and they did an awesome job decorating the room just how we had imagined. Everyone said they had so much fun, loved the entire venue and really enjoyed the photo booth. Being able to get married outside was a plus and it was a gorgeous setting. Our pictures came out great. We had a great night and experience. We would definitely recommend the CCB to any of our friends. We can't thank Stacy & Jill enough for helping make a stressful time much less stressful and easy.

2016-11-15T09:55:22 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you enjoyed your beautiful outdoor ceremony and reception here at the CCB! It was truly a magical night! Best Wishes from all of us at at the CCB!! xo

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Barbara M

I can't stress enough how incredible our experience was with Canoe Club Ballroom for our wedding on 10/22/2016. Jillian and Stacy took all of the work out of planning - they did an exceptional job of organizing the most wonderful evening I could ever imagine. Not only did... Read More everything look beautiful, but the events of the night flowed so smoothly thanks to these ladies and our incredible DJ. I would recommend The Canoe Club Ballroom to anyone that is getting married!! We have gotten rave reviews on the night from all of our family and friends!! The prices were reasonable, the room was beautiful, and they thought of everything that I should have but maybe didn't! I am so happy with our decision to have our reception there! I only wish I could do it all over again!!! Thank you Canoe Club! We'll never forget our amazing night with you at our wedding!!!

2016-11-06T13:30:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you Barbara & Brian for sharing your special day with us!! We are so happy that you loved your reception at the CCB! We wish you two a lifetime of happiness!! Best Wishes from all of us at the Canoe Club Ballroom!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 T P

My husband and I fell in love with the Canoe Club Ballroom on day one! We were married in the garden gazebo alongside the river in Fall 2016. Being married outside was an important element for us. Although their name says ballroom the inside is modern and romantic (not the... Read More typical carpet, drapery and chandeliers). We were looking for a location that could host both the ceremony and reception. Stacy, Jillian and the CCB team were an amazing team to work with. They executed our vision perfectly. They are professional, have great attention to detail and the service was above and beyond expectations. Of course you want your wedding day to be the best day ever! We can happily say it was! Thank you CCB!!! Tanya & Mike

2016-10-20T11:12:08 Response from the vendor

Tanya & Mike, thank you so much for sharing your big day with us!! It was such a pleasure working with both of you! Best Wishes from all of us at the CCB!! ❤️

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Justine C

The Canoe Club Ballroom was the first and last place we looked for our wedding venue. The place is absolutely gorgeous! As soon as we walked in, we knew we didn't want to look anywhere else. Stacy and Jillian (as well as the rest of the staff) are amazing to work with and made... Read More the entire planning process as stress free as possible. They were so organized from day 1, I knew I wouldn't have to worry about anything the day of and I didn't. The day went so smoothly and everything was flawless. I received so many compliments on how beautiful the place was, how good the food was, and how great the staff was. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day! You will not be disappointed by booking the Canoe Club Ballroom for your wedding.

2016-10-18T09:25:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words!! We are so happy you enjoyed the entire planning process with us! It was a pleasure working with you two! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness! Best Wishes! <3, Jill & Stacy

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Angela F

loved everything about this place, from the staff to the ballroom to the package deals. I love the layout of the place its so big and open. I think we might end up getting this.

2016-10-13T12:58:56 Response from the vendor

We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you were so happy with our venue and staff! We would be honored to host your special day! Happy Planning from all of us at the CCB!!! ❤️

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Hannah G

My husband and I got married at the Canoe Club Ballroom two weeks ago on September 23rd, we wanted a fairytale wedding in a ballroom with me wearing a princess dress, and let me tell you that we got exactly what we envisioned! We first visited in December 2015 and immediately... Read More fell in love with the venue and the staff! I had butterflies walking through the venue and we left knowing it was going to be where we would get married! Stacy and Jillian and the rest of the staff are AMAZING from the first day we went to the countless emails and meetings, rehearsal and finally our big day they were there taking care of everything from start to finish and they truly want to make your day special! I had zero stress on my day and wasn't the least bit worried in anything not going as planned because of how professional the canoe club staff handled everything. They set everything up just the way we wanted with all of the decorations we brought in, and they also packed everything up for us and made sure it got it my car safely for my brother to take care of it all from there. We didn't have to worry about anything. Which we were so grateful for! The grounds outside are beautiful! My husband and I always wanted to get married outside even before we knew eachother so we were so grateful the rain held off till our reception and we had a beautiful ceremony outside, and then our formal pictures outside. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! Thank you everyone at the Canoe Club Ballroom for making our dream wedding come true! - Hannah and Ryan

2017-03-06T13:12:26 Response from the vendor

Hannah, thank you so much for the kind words! We absolutely loved sharing in your special day! We want to wish you and Ryan a lifetime of happiness! Best Wishes from all of us at the CCB!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Lindsey B

The Canoe Club helped me have my dream day. Stacey and Jill were amazing. I felt like I knew everything I needed to know well in advance. The planning was seamless. The day of ran like a well oiled machine. They kept everything on track. They were very sweet and made me feel... Read More special, even though they does this all the time. I never felt pressured to upgrade, purchase more, or anything. I felt like their priority was making sure I had the day I wanted. I couldn't imagine my wedding day being any better and that is in large part to how amazing they and the staff are!

2016-10-04T13:38:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Lindsay for the kind words! We loved working with you and Joe throughout the entire planning process! We wish you two a lifetime of happiness! <3 Jill & Stacy

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Amy M

I had the extreme pleasure of getting married at the CCB on 9/3/16. While the weather was gorgeous, our vendors were great, and the night was fun, the most beautiful part of the whole event was the venue. The staff at the Canoe Club Ballroom stops at nothing to ensure your... Read More special day goes off without a hitch. They are true professionals who focus on taking as much responsibility off of the plate of the bride and groom as possible. They coordinate final details with vendors, respond immediately to any calls, texts or emails, and know exactly how to throw a party! They pampered me from the moment I stepped in the door, and tolerated the BEYOND obnoxious groomsmen (eye roll). The food was great, the drinks were strong, and the price was reasonable. The ceremony location is picturesque, and the reception hall is immaculate. I would not have changed a thing about this venue given the opportunity. I can't thank Stacey and Jillian enough for their hard work, dedication, and expertise. They truly made this day memorable in so many special ways. If you are looking for a breathtaking venue with professional staff and little stress...this is your place!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Lillian O

I remember when I first starting looking at venues to get married in. After looking at about 10 different places, my husband found CCB on theknot.com. We scheduled an open-house and as soon as he got there, he fell in love. My husband works with construction so the first thing... Read More he noticed was the painting, framing of everything, and decorations. I remember he called me to hurry up and get there because he had found the spot we were getting married in. He also said "Babe, the painting here is so well done! Everything is so new! Our pictures are going to come out so good! (haha) As soon as I got there, I also fell in love! The white bridge with the green background and the glass windows inside the venue with the background of the lake was my favorite part. I would like to thank Jillian and Stacy for guiding and helping us every step of the way. They are definitely professional and know exactly what they are doing. Without them my day definitely wouldn't have been as perfect as it was. As the big day got closer, they calmed us down and took everything they possibly could off of our back so we were less-stressed! I loved working with the CCB team. It was a pressure working you guys!! You guys are simply amazing :D

2016-09-02T09:43:27 Response from the vendor

Lillian!! :) Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and Fagner (and your families!!) We sincerely wish you both all the very best! <3, Jillian & Stacy

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Erin C

Canoe Club Ballroom was everything we ever imagined! CCB was the first of many venues we toured, and they set the bar high! Other venues and staffs paled in comparison. We were so pleased with the entire process, from our first visit through the wedding night itself.... Read More Throughout the entire planning process the staff was so helpful. Anytime we had a question, they quickly answered it. The prices were so reasonable, and the venue itself is stunning. We highly recommend Canoe Club Ballroom!

2016-08-04T16:06:27 Response from the vendor

Hi Erin! It was such a pleasure working with you and Vijay!! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your special day with us! We wanted to thank you again for allowing us the opportunity to share in your big day :) wishing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Casey E

The girls at the canoe club are amazing. I was married there three weeks ago and still can not believe how stress free the whole night was. The food was amazing, the venue looked picture perfect, and the girls there were able to deal with my crazy wedding guests. My guests... Read More are still telling me how beautiful the canoe club looked. When I went to the girls with ideas that most had made me feel crazy for (like skipping the first dance, cake cutting, and bouquet toss), they were just as excited as I was and made me feel 100% confident that everything would transition smoothly and nothing would seem awkward (which it did and everyone was a huge fan of the night being more like a party than a traditional wedding). If I could do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing!!!

2016-07-13T12:14:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Casey!! It was such an honor being a part of yours & Louis' special day! We are so happy to hear that you both enjoyed it! We wish you both all the very best. <3, Jillian &... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Laurie H

The canoe club ballroom looked absolutely beautiful on our wedding day! I've never seen a prettier room! I dropped off flowers and they decorated the gazebo perfectly! They were so attentive and helped with any questions so quickly! They were awesome to work with and I would... Read More HIGHLY recommend them!!!

2016-06-15T13:21:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words!! We were so honored to be a part of your special day, and we just wanted to make it perfect for you!! :) <3, Jillian & Stacy

Reviewed on 6/14/2016

Amazing Venue i knew walking in it was the place! Stacy & Jill took very good care of us thru out the whole process. wedding day was beyond amazing everything went smoothly everyone was so professional such a calm not stressed day they took care of everything! couldnt be... Read More happier how everything turned out!!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Emily S

My husband Chris and I just got married at the canoe club ballroom last Friday June 3, 2016. They did a amazing job at organizing my special day. The food was delicious and the vendors did a excellent job. Stacey and Jillian made sure my day was special and stress free, I was... Read More able to enjoy it without worrying about anything. We highly recommend engaged couples to celebrate there special day here!!! Thank you for everything! Love, Mr. and Mrs. Suchorski :)

2016-06-15T13:39:47 Response from the vendor

Hi Mr. and Mrs. Suchorski!! Thank you so much for sharing your wedding day experience with us! We absolutely loved working with you both, and your families during your planning process! We are so glad that you enjoyed your special day with us!!! <3, Jillian... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Jennifer P

I don't know where to start. Getting married is the most exciting time in a brides life. A lot of planning and money and work, but the staff at the canoe club is beyond AMAZING. They are the most friendly group of people I could have asked to work with. I would email my... Read More questions and they get right back to you. I am so glad I picked the Canoe Club for our special day. People are still talking about our wedding.

2016-06-09T10:03:44 Response from the vendor

Jenn! Thank you so so much for sharing your kind words and experience with us here at the CCB! It was truly an honor working with you, Patrick, and your families (your dad was such a sweet guy during our meetings!) We hope to see... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

So my wife and I decided that I would write this review. My name is Patrick Ridder. If you live anywhere near the south shore area you've probably heard of Ridder golf course. It's been in my family for years. You may also know of their Villa at Ridder which is a nice spot for... Read More weddings. That being said my fiancé at the time Jenn and I looked at the Villa as well as the Canoe Club. Within the first five minutes of being inside the Canoe Club and talking with Stacy, we knew that it was a no brainier. The Canoe club is like a fairy tale and Stacy who owns the business took such a personal interest in our wedding it was amazing. We knew we were in the right hands. Then we met Jill. Just like Stacy she made us feel like we were her number one priority. They made us feel like family. Was there to assist with every decision, question, or panic we had. They made the experience enjoyable and stress free. As impossible as that seems. On the actual day of the wedding they were as advertised. On the ball, everywhere at all times but always out of sight. If there was any problems or bumps in the day we never knew about it. They made Jenns day everything that she imagined and for that I would of paid anything in the world. So if you are looking for the perfect venue for your special day. Stop looking. I promise you the Canoe Club is it. Thank you so much to Stacy, Jill, and all of the staff.

2016-06-09T10:01:45 Response from the vendor

Patrick, Thank you for your very kind words! We were SO honored to host yours and Jenn's special day. We cannot thank you enough for your continued support and feedback! It was truly a pleasure working with you both!!! <3, Stacy & Jillian

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Sheena R

It brings me to tears when I think about how perfectly Stacy and Jill handled our wedding. From start to finish, you are part of their family. We received so many compliments from family, friends, and even our other vendors about how amazing the Canoe Club and its staff is. We... Read More couldn't be more pleased with how everything turned out and how everything was handled from day 1. We absolutely LOVE CCB and highly recommend them to everyone looking for a gorgeous, affordable, PERFECT venue.

2016-06-09T10:04:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much Sheena! We absolutely loved working with you and Kyle, and were so honored to host your special day!! We sincerely wish you both all the very best!! <3, Stacy & Jillin