Carl Alan Floral Designs LTD

Philadelphia, PA

For a day you will never forget and a night you will always remember. Let Carl Alan Floral Designs transform your dream into a reality. Attention to detail. Personalized service. Forty-two years of floral and decor experience. Together we will create beautiful memories.

$$

Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

1700 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Becky S

Carl Alan came highly recommended by friends who used them for their wedding, and this team did not disappoint! I came with photos of what I was looking for and Vito was able to not only match it, but improve upon it and stay within our budget. Everything was beautiful,... Read More detailed, and they really created the perfect atmosphere for our ceremony and reception. Not only are the florals PERFECT, but the customer service is incredible and I would recommend them for every occasion. Vito was there to talk me through several options and which would work best for my vision. I hope I have more reasons to work with Carl Alan in the future!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Courtney T

I worked with Vito, who is fantastic! He is so enthusiastic and really loves what he does. He gave me honest opinions, great suggestions, and was very flexible. You don't have to be afraid to let Vito know what you're dreaming up, because he is so receptive and open to trying... Read More new things, if they make sense. The flowers were all absolutely beautiful and I can't thank Vito and the Carl Alan team enough for their work!!

Best florist!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Colleen M

I cannot sing the praises of Carl Alan Florists enough! We worked with Heather, who knew my vision even when I did not. I gave her very little detail to go on, but she quickly put together the perfect arrangements. Everything was beautiful, the arrangements were delivered on... Read More time (early, in fact!), and everyone I dealt with at the florist was kind and helpful. I would absolutely recommend using Carl Alan (especially Heather!!) to any bride in the Philadelphia area. They are the best.

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Rosemary M

Carl Alan Floral is absolutely the best. I had the great fortunate of working with Vito and he outdid himself. I had shown him pictures of what I was thinking for my centerpieces and bouquets and the end result exceeded my expectations!! I would recommend them highly!

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Melanie H

I called Carl Alan a month before my May wedding after being fed up with the other florist I had chosen to work with initially. My mother, aunt, and I met with Vito and I knew we had to work with Vito. He is AMAZING!! He asked my a few questions and it was like he was in my... Read More head... he understood my vision and then showed me how he would bring it to life. As we discussed ideas he showed me vases, candelabras, etc... all the items I could choose to have as part of the decoration he showed me. At the second meeting he had a mock up of the center pieces. We did some tweaking and finalized everything. A few days before the wedding he sent me pictures of my bouquets and that of the bridesmaids for approval. His team will make changes if you aren't happy...that is why they text or e-mail you pictures. With Vito you can go into all the details and or let him take the rains. He works with you depending on the type of bride you are. They have an incredible selection and work with you to stay within your budget. Vito even gave me advice on what areas of decoration to splurge on versus where to cut back because guests won't notice or it won't add much to the overall decoration. My family and I were so happy with Vito and his whole team. THEY ARE ALL FABULOUS!! They were on time the day of the wedding with floral deliveries and throughout the whole process were very attentive and quick to respond to any e-mails or phone call. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!! My wedding day would not have been the same without them!!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Amy C

We are so glad we chose Carl Alan as our florist! Heather and Veto are amazing to work with. They were so attentive, enthusiastic, and were genuinely happy to be part of our special day. They took all of our ideas and created beautiful floral arrangements, centerpieces, and... Read More draping. I loved my bouquet and the centerpieces were a gorgeous! They were also willing to work with our budget and showed us various options to meet our needs. I would highly recommend Carl Alan!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Angelica J

Carl Alan was amazing from start to finish. From the very first day we met with the staff we were greeted with open arms. With only a few ideas I placed all trust in their hands and let them do their thing. Carl Alan had updated us and was so understanding. Till the very end we... Read More were sent emails and allowed to make various changes as deemed fit. I even asked to have them work with my entire baptism dress to be wrapped on my bouquet and they made it happen even respectfully returning the remaining and unused dress. I can't thank you guys enough for all that you have done! Absolutely fantastic job. Speechless work and even more amazing customer service! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015

My husband and I are not artistic in any way. We came to Vito with only vague ideas of how we wanted the centerpieces and bouquets to look along with our wedding colors. The final products blew us away! Everything looked even better than expected (and we were already... Read More expecting pretty awesome arrangements). Our guests couldn’t stop complimenting my bouquet all day. We needed a florist that would take our general ideas and run with it; Vito did exactly that and then more. He wasn’t afraid to gently steer us away from less than pretty ideas. At the end of the day, I honestly cannot recommend Carl Alan Floral Designs and Vito enough.

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Jessica B

Working with Vito and the entire team at Carl Alan Floral Designs was one of my favorite parts of planning our wedding. Vito's love for what he does is infectious and you can see that he has a vision of your wedding almost immediately no matter how much or little information you... Read More give him. It was truly wonderful working with a professional team that loves what they do. Everyone in the office was ready to help me immediately with any questions or changes I had and they were the one vendor I did not have to reach out to beforehand to confirm their arrival on our wedding day. I only wish I had a reason to stay in contact with the team moving forward.

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Amanda W

Carl Alan was absolutely fantastic to work with. We worked with Heather and she was amazing. She understood our vision from the start and came up with so many great ideas. She really nailed the ambiance that we were looking for and she was such a pleasure to work with. They are... Read More very flexible and can work with any budget.They don't try to "upsell" you at all. Rather, they give you tons of options that can work within your budget. They can also offer additional décor other than flowers (i.e. they did draping etc. for our ceremony as well). I would highly recommend them!!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 L S

WOW! I'm blown away by the elegance and professionalism at Carl Alan. Vito is absolutely AMAZING, PHENOMANAL, and I would highly recommend him and his team. The flowers and centerpieces at the ARTS ballroom were beautiful and exactly what I had hoped. Everyone commented on... Read More the beautiful flowers and going with CARL ALAN was one of the best decisions I made.

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Naia C

Carl Alan was a dream to work with- they really got my (kinda kooky) vision and made it a reality. You will not be disappointed and moreover, the experience was the most fun of all of the wedding planning (and that's counting the cake tasting!)

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Amy P

Carl Alan was amazing!! From the first time I met with Vito, he knew exactly how to make my vision a reality. The centerpieces and bouquets were so gorgeous, and the guests couldn't stop commenting on how awesome the flowers looked. Totally creative, professional, and fun team!... Read More I loved working with them and would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Javier L

I first heard of “Carl Alan Floral Designs Ltd.” from the venue coordinator at the Monaco Hotel in Philadelphia, where our wedding was being held on May 22nd 2015, it was on their list of recommended vendors based on prior experiences working with them. They were so right! I... Read More worked with Vito Russo who is incredibly talented and personable, he and the friendly staff made everything go so smoothly and the flower arrangements, WOW! So beautiful that people are still commenting on them. On my initial visit to the studio, I shared some ideas of what I had in mind and that was enough for Vito to create some mock-up arrangements in front of me that were awesome! I knew then I was in good hands. I highly recommend them and will be my first choice next time I need this service.

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Erika S

I worked with Vito among many others, including the owner, and had such an amazing positive experience with everyone at Carl Alan. Their customer service was beyond what I expected. They always responded to my many many emails over the course of 1.5 years of wedding planning.... Read More They were always willing to work with my on my schedule and with my budget. They saw my vision and I must say that the day of my wedding, when I walked into my reception, it looked even more gorgeous then I had pictured it. I am blown away with all they had done with my center pieces and most of all, our head table. Everything was just beautiful. If I could give them 10 stars I would! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Kristin V

I had a wonderful experience with Carl Alan. Vito was practically able to read my mind and he ensured we always stayed on the same page. The staff was extremely helpful and always easy to get a hold of with questions - even in my final days before the wedding when I had a brief... Read More crisis over my bouquet, they were able to make the changes I requested right away and it turned out perfectly! I had so many compliments from my guests about the flowers - I would definitely recommend Carl Alan to other brides or anyone planning an event.

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Allison F

All of the flowers at our wedding looked amazing and we cannot thank Carl Alan enough for all of their work! Vito was great and easy to work with - we had a few meetings with him alone and with our parents and he was always available to answer any questions or give any advice.... Read More We ended up doing some DIY in terms of candles/etc and Carl Alan was extremely helpful in giving advice on where to find the best product at a reasonable price. We had a slight scare since the weather had been so cold and peonies (the main flower for all of our arrangements) had not yet bloomed, but Vito contacted multiple nurseries and kept me informed the whole way and luckily they ended up getting beautiful peonies in the week of our wedding! Everything looked great and fresh and the flowers even lasted for several days after the wedding was over. The talent and effort Carl Alan put into our flowers really showed and I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Kristine B

I highly recommend Carl Alan! Vito was amazing and listened to what I was envisioning for our big day and he came up with gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces. The whole process was seamless and Kathleen (Coordinator) was very professional from start to finish. Vito has such... Read More passion for what he does and it shows in his work. They were on-time and deliver great service. Use Carl Alan and you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Nicole E

They are beyond amazing! They will help you every step of the way and will create the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. They do such a wonderful job and they are a must for a wedding!!!

Best in the business!

Reviewed on 2/17/2015 Lauren R

Working with the Carl Alan didn't feel like working with your typical florist. It felt like they were part of our family for how invested they were in the overall process and how much they cared. We were lucky enough to work with Heather and we couldn't have been happier with... Read More everything. From the initial meeting through the big day, we felt like they were all vested in us and cared just as much as we did about every special touch and the overall ambiance. Your standard florist does not go above and beyond like that. Even in the beginning of the process when we were discussing different options and designs, Heather and the team were willing to work with us to make sure we were happy with the final design and everything was unique to us. We both had a vision, and Heather shared that vision and helped enhance it to another level. The personal touch that this team includes throughout the entire process is extremely meaningful and adds so much value. Even Carl went above and beyond and personally called us to make sure that we felt like we were at home and comfortable with everything. How many florists can you say that about? These guys are the best in the business and we are both extremely happy that we went with them. Trust us, it is worth the price and their vision and creativity alone is priceless. Everything from the centerpieces, to the bouquets, to the set up of the votives, was amazing. We received countless compliments from everyone who was there and we continue to be a huge promoter of this company. We hope to have a chance to work with them in the future and strongly recommend them to anyone who is looking for the best florist out there. A special thank you to Heather for everything! We couldn't be happier with the overall service and final products.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2015 Devon M

I just don't have enough good things to say about my experience with Carl Alan Florist. We found them coincidentally -- my now-husband purchased flowers from them for Valentine's Day (which were absolutely gorgeous!), and once I looked at the name I realized they were on our... Read More venue's preferred vendor list and so we setup an appointment! Our initial meeting with Heather was all it took for us to decide to move forward with Carl Alan, and we couldn't be happier with our decision! She was so helpful in showing us the different types of flowers and centerpiece displays, and definitely had a ton of patience as we made our decision on which flowers to go with. I spent the rest of the year working closely with Kathleen, who really stayed on top of everything by constantly keeping in touch with me and taking care of all of my questions and requests promptly. We were completely blown away by our display meeting, and come the wedding day, the bouquets looked so beautiful I cried! The excitement continued when I saw how beautifully the church and reception hall looked, and to this day our guests are still raving over the centerpieces. I highly recommend Carl Alan for your big day, and I will definitely be coming back for more floral arrangements in the future!!

AMAZING!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Brittany G

Vito and the team at Carl Alan were incredible! Our flowers and center pieces looked AMAZING!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

LOVED MY FLOWERS

Reviewed on 12/05/2014 Rina G

Vito was absolutely amazing! He listened to my vision from the first time we met - he got it, and went with it from the beginning. I was sold after just 1 meeting. It was almost a 2 hour meeting where I felt he listened, understood and agreed the vision was perfect! He didn't... Read More disappoint! My flowers were all stunning. I wanted my fall wedding to be bold and bright! Plain white was boring to me, and I didn't want just roses. I love exotic flowers, and he hit the nail on the head! My bouquets were fabulous and the centerpieces were gorgeous! I cannot say anything bad! It was a pleasure to work with Vito! THANK YOU!

Awesome florals, awesome team!

Reviewed on 11/30/2014 Sarah S

"Uncle" Carl is such a character and a blast to work with! He helped get the ball rolling and then, when my vision changed over the year, Pam took over and talked through my nebulous ideas until we knew what she would create. In the end, Pam designed and executed the most... Read More perfect, award-winning boutonniere for my groom, a completely romantic-yet-funky bouquet for me (can you say succulents?), and perfectly balanced, unique centerpieces (carefully placed kale, dried lotus pods, and scabiosa!). Thank you for sharing your collective knowledge of flowers and plants. And thank you for the amount of care you put into making our arrangements perfect!

Beautiful flowers and awesome people

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Ali C

We wanted something a little bit different for centerpieces, and Carl Alan helped us come up with something AMAZING. Vito was totally willing to brainstorm with us, listen to our ideas, and make helpful suggestions. We ended up with unique and fun centerpieces that I LOVED.... Read More My bouquet was absolutely stunning and my bridesmaids' bouquets were beautiful! They were even able to add a little something special to my maid of honors for no charge, which is so nice and thoughtful. We wanted our boutonnieres to match the centerpieces, and Carl Alan was totally into that! They turned out so unique and awesome -- the team did a great job on them! For the ceremony, we discussed an arch, but Vito was totally honest with us about how that would be a pretty expensive option for all the hand-wiring that goes into it. Instead he suggested two big displays that matched our centerpieces and colors, and the result was truly spectacular. Even better, we got to re-purpose them by our sweetheart table for the reception, and they were beautiful in the background of all the pictures. I could not be happier that we decided to pick them!!! They coordinated the centerpiece details directly with our venue, delivered the bouquets to me directly at the time I wanted, and were so wonderful and responsive throughout the whole process. Thanks Carl Alan team!!

TO Carl Alan Floral Designs LTD