Carl Alan Floral Designs LTD

Philadelphia, PA

For a day you will never forget and a night you will always remember. Let Carl Alan Floral Designs transform your dream into a reality. Attention to detail. Personalized service. Forty-two years of floral and decor experience. Together we will create beautiful memories.

$$ - Affordable

Type

Wedding Day Flowers

1700 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA

Beautiful Wedding

Reviewed on 4/09/2014 Jenn L

Carl Alan did a beautiful job with the flowers. We had some tricky situations around the church as it did not have pews but they made a way to make it work with the pew flowers. Additionally we were on a boat, and some of the centerpieces had tipped over and broke. They were immediately replaced and were found for another place on the boat where it still looked beautifully decorated but was stable. They were flexible and professional. Our designer Vito did a great job helping us pick out flowers that matched our scheme. The bouquets were flawless.

Beautiful flowers, wonderful service

Reviewed on 4/02/2014 Kathleen M

There is a reason why they have been in business for so long. They are total professionals who work with you to deliver what you want within your budget. Unlike some other florists I met with, I never felt pressured by them to add more than I wanted, we did not get the high pressure "up sell". They respect your wishes and your budget while still sharing their expertise so that you have amazing flowers on the big day and a hassle-free experience.

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 2/23/2014 Krista

I can't say enough about how pleased I am with Carl Alan's floral designs. They made my vision for my Centerpieces come true and did a beautiful job! I was so impressed and happy with the way everything came out. Our bouquets were gorgeous-the highest quality of florals I could have asked for. We worked with Andrew the entire time from consultation to the day of delivery and he was amazing. I don't know much about flowers but Andrew helped make my vision a reality. I had no troubles throughout the entire planning and payment processes. I would highly recommend carl Alan for any event needing Centerpieces or flowers-they really made my wedding shine.

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Jessica B

Working with Vito and the entire team at Carl Alan Floral Designs was one of my favorite parts of planning our wedding. Vito's love for what he does is infectious and you can see that he has a vision of your wedding almost immediately no matter how much or little information you give him. It was truly wonderful working with a professional team that loves what they do. Everyone in the office was ready to help me immediately with any questions or changes I had and they were the one vendor I did not have to reach out to beforehand to confirm their arrival on our wedding day. I only wish I had a reason to stay in contact with the team moving forward.

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Amanda W

Carl Alan was absolutely fantastic to work with. We worked with Heather and she was amazing. She understood our vision from the start and came up with so many great ideas. She really nailed the ambiance that we were looking for and she was such a pleasure to work with. They are very flexible and can work with any budget.They don't try to "upsell" you at all. Rather, they give you tons of options that can work within your budget. They can also offer additional décor other than flowers (i.e. they did draping etc. for our ceremony as well). I would highly recommend them!!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 L S

WOW! I'm blown away by the elegance and professionalism at Carl Alan. Vito is absolutely AMAZING, PHENOMANAL, and I would highly recommend him and his team. The flowers and centerpieces at the ARTS ballroom were beautiful and exactly what I had hoped. Everyone commented on the beautiful flowers and going with CARL ALAN was one of the best decisions I made.

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Naia C

Carl Alan was a dream to work with- they really got my (kinda kooky) vision and made it a reality. You will not be disappointed and moreover, the experience was the most fun of all of the wedding planning (and that's counting the cake tasting!)

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Amy P

Carl Alan was amazing!! From the first time I met with Vito, he knew exactly how to make my vision a reality. The centerpieces and bouquets were so gorgeous, and the guests couldn't stop commenting on how awesome the flowers looked. Totally creative, professional, and fun team! I loved working with them and would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Javier L

I first heard of “Carl Alan Floral Designs Ltd.” from the venue coordinator at the Monaco Hotel in Philadelphia, where our wedding was being held on May 22nd 2015, it was on their list of recommended vendors based on prior experiences working with them. They were so right! I worked with Vito Russo who is incredibly talented and personable, he and the friendly staff made everything go so smoothly and the flower arrangements, WOW! So beautiful that people are still commenting on them. On my initial visit to the studio, I shared some ideas of what I had in mind and that was enough for Vito to create some mock-up arrangements in front of me that were awesome! I knew then I was in good hands. I highly recommend them and will be my first choice next time I need this service.

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Erika S

I worked with Vito among many others, including the owner, and had such an amazing positive experience with everyone at Carl Alan. Their customer service was beyond what I expected. They always responded to my many many emails over the course of 1.5 years of wedding planning. They were always willing to work with my on my schedule and with my budget. They saw my vision and I must say that the day of my wedding, when I walked into my reception, it looked even more gorgeous then I had pictured it. I am blown away with all they had done with my center pieces and most of all, our head table. Everything was just beautiful. If I could give them 10 stars I would! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Kristin V

I had a wonderful experience with Carl Alan. Vito was practically able to read my mind and he ensured we always stayed on the same page. The staff was extremely helpful and always easy to get a hold of with questions - even in my final days before the wedding when I had a brief crisis over my bouquet, they were able to make the changes I requested right away and it turned out perfectly! I had so many compliments from my guests about the flowers - I would definitely recommend Carl Alan to other brides or anyone planning an event.

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Allison F

All of the flowers at our wedding looked amazing and we cannot thank Carl Alan enough for all of their work! Vito was great and easy to work with - we had a few meetings with him alone and with our parents and he was always available to answer any questions or give any advice. We ended up doing some DIY in terms of candles/etc and Carl Alan was extremely helpful in giving advice on where to find the best product at a reasonable price. We had a slight scare since the weather had been so cold and peonies (the main flower for all of our arrangements) had not yet bloomed, but Vito contacted multiple nurseries and kept me informed the whole way and luckily they ended up getting beautiful peonies in the week of our wedding! Everything looked great and fresh and the flowers even lasted for several days after the wedding was over. The talent and effort Carl Alan put into our flowers really showed and I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Kristine B

I highly recommend Carl Alan! Vito was amazing and listened to what I was envisioning for our big day and he came up with gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces. The whole process was seamless and Kathleen (Coordinator) was very professional from start to finish. Vito has such passion for what he does and it shows in his work. They were on-time and deliver great service. Use Carl Alan and you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Nicole E

They are beyond amazing! They will help you every step of the way and will create the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. They do such a wonderful job and they are a must for a wedding!!!

Best in the business!

Reviewed on 2/17/2015 Lauren R

Working with the Carl Alan didn't feel like working with your typical florist. It felt like they were part of our family for how invested they were in the overall process and how much they cared. We were lucky enough to work with Heather and we couldn't have been happier with everything. From the initial meeting through the big day, we felt like they were all vested in us and cared just as much as we did about every special touch and the overall ambiance. Your standard florist does not go above and beyond like that. Even in the beginning of the process when we were discussing different options and designs, Heather and the team were willing to work with us to make sure we were happy with the final design and everything was unique to us. We both had a vision, and Heather shared that vision and helped enhance it to another level. The personal touch that this team includes throughout the entire process is extremely meaningful and adds so much value. Even Carl went above and beyond and personally called us to make sure that we felt like we were at home and comfortable with everything. How many florists can you say that about? These guys are the best in the business and we are both extremely happy that we went with them. Trust us, it is worth the price and their vision and creativity alone is priceless. Everything from the centerpieces, to the bouquets, to the set up of the votives, was amazing. We received countless compliments from everyone who was there and we continue to be a huge promoter of this company. We hope to have a chance to work with them in the future and strongly recommend them to anyone who is looking for the best florist out there. A special thank you to Heather for everything! We couldn't be happier with the overall service and final products.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2015 Devon M

I just don't have enough good things to say about my experience with Carl Alan Florist. We found them coincidentally -- my now-husband purchased flowers from them for Valentine's Day (which were absolutely gorgeous!), and once I looked at the name I realized they were on our venue's preferred vendor list and so we setup an appointment! Our initial meeting with Heather was all it took for us to decide to move forward with Carl Alan, and we couldn't be happier with our decision! She was so helpful in showing us the different types of flowers and centerpiece displays, and definitely had a ton of patience as we made our decision on which flowers to go with. I spent the rest of the year working closely with Kathleen, who really stayed on top of everything by constantly keeping in touch with me and taking care of all of my questions and requests promptly. We were completely blown away by our display meeting, and come the wedding day, the bouquets looked so beautiful I cried! The excitement continued when I saw how beautifully the church and reception hall looked, and to this day our guests are still raving over the centerpieces. I highly recommend Carl Alan for your big day, and I will definitely be coming back for more floral arrangements in the future!!

LOVED MY FLOWERS

Reviewed on 12/05/2014 Rina G

Vito was absolutely amazing! He listened to my vision from the first time we met - he got it, and went with it from the beginning. I was sold after just 1 meeting. It was almost a 2 hour meeting where I felt he listened, understood and agreed the vision was perfect! He didn't disappoint! My flowers were all stunning. I wanted my fall wedding to be bold and bright! Plain white was boring to me, and I didn't want just roses. I love exotic flowers, and he hit the nail on the head! My bouquets were fabulous and the centerpieces were gorgeous! I cannot say anything bad! It was a pleasure to work with Vito! THANK YOU!

Awesome florals, awesome team!

Reviewed on 11/30/2014 Sarah S

"Uncle" Carl is such a character and a blast to work with! He helped get the ball rolling and then, when my vision changed over the year, Pam took over and talked through my nebulous ideas until we knew what she would create. In the end, Pam designed and executed the most perfect, award-winning boutonniere for my groom, a completely romantic-yet-funky bouquet for me (can you say succulents?), and perfectly balanced, unique centerpieces (carefully placed kale, dried lotus pods, and scabiosa!). Thank you for sharing your collective knowledge of flowers and plants. And thank you for the amount of care you put into making our arrangements perfect!

Beautiful flowers and awesome people

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Ali C

We wanted something a little bit different for centerpieces, and Carl Alan helped us come up with something AMAZING. Vito was totally willing to brainstorm with us, listen to our ideas, and make helpful suggestions. We ended up with unique and fun centerpieces that I LOVED. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and my bridesmaids' bouquets were beautiful! They were even able to add a little something special to my maid of honors for no charge, which is so nice and thoughtful. We wanted our boutonnieres to match the centerpieces, and Carl Alan was totally into that! They turned out so unique and awesome -- the team did a great job on them! For the ceremony, we discussed an arch, but Vito was totally honest with us about how that would be a pretty expensive option for all the hand-wiring that goes into it. Instead he suggested two big displays that matched our centerpieces and colors, and the result was truly spectacular. Even better, we got to re-purpose them by our sweetheart table for the reception, and they were beautiful in the background of all the pictures. I could not be happier that we decided to pick them!!! They coordinated the centerpiece details directly with our venue, delivered the bouquets to me directly at the time I wanted, and were so wonderful and responsive throughout the whole process. Thanks Carl Alan team!!

Breathtaking Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Anastasia J

Words cannot describe how happy we were with our wedding flowers. My husband and I were speechless when we walked into our reception room by ourselves and were able to see visions come alive. Vito and his team are so creative and exceptionally talented when it comes to transforming words or my pinterest page to life. I have received countless praises and compliments for the design of the room, but I have to admit, it was truly the work of Carl Alen. I cannot thank them enough for their stunning creations, and wish I could get married again, just to see our room again for the first time. Absolutely amazing.

Flowers

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Maura G

Vito is the best! Especially for a bride like me who does not know anything about flowers! He was very helpful and the floral designs came out great!

love.love.love

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Sarah S

our theme was whimsical and romantic. Carl Alan nailed it. It was a pleasure working with sweet Heather. She was uber engaging and she nailed it for the preview. The bouquets, the arrangments were absolutely stunning. The best thing is that Carl Alan worked with me on the budget because flowers are very important yet so costly--highly recommend!!!

Love! Love! Loveee!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Katie Lynn D

Where do I start...I cannot say enough good things about this company. I met with Heather, one of the design artists, who dissected every picture I had on hand. Every idea I had, she had something to contribute that made it even that much better. An amazing aspect of this company is that they will actually create your centerpieces before your wedding and give you the opportunity to change anything you aren't happy with. Both times I visited the office even the owner, Carl, made it a point to stop in and say hello. The whole company deserves a million thank you's from me because they made my entire floral experience of my wedding flawless. My bridal bouquet was one of the most gorgeous bouquets I've even seen -- and I'm not just saying that because it's mine. I wish I could upload pictures to show. I promise every bride out there, you will not find a single thing wrong with your flowers if you go with Carl Alan!!!!! Thank you Heather, Kathleen, Vito and Carl for being such a vital part of my wedding. xox

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Rachael S

Vito and his team are AMAZING! After meeting with him for 5 minutes I knew that I was in good hands. A month before the wedding we met with Vito again and he showed us samples of what our center pieces would look like and I was absolutely floored by how beautiful everything was. He kept us involved in the process and made sure that everything was PERFECT and the way that I wanted it. I would absolutely recommend Carl Alan to anyone in a heartbeat!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Alyson P

Heather did a fabulous job making my dream centerpieces! I am thrilled that we chose Carl Alan for our wedding flowers. Our wedding bouquets and centerpieces were perfect and Heather was great to work with! She knew exactly what we wanted based off of a few photos and a meeting and then she made the vision for our flowers come to life. It honestly felt like she cared as much about our wedding as we did, we didn’t feel like just another client to her or the rest of the Carl Alan staff. I was very particular about my floral arrangements and Heather did not seem to mind my pickiness at all. Rather it felt like she shared my vision for my flowers and she executed flawlessly.

TO Carl Alan Floral Designs LTD