Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

1700 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Lauren B

Working with Vito was absolutely wonderful!! As someone who didn't necessarily have a vision of what I wanted the flowers to look like at first, Vito was able to figure out my style and bring to life the wedding of my dreams!! He made sure that all the flowers were exactly what... Read More I wanted and that I loved every single aspect. During the sample appointment, he showed us our centerpieces, and tweeked whatever we wanted. Also, two days before the wedding, someone from the office texted me pictures of the bridal bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets. While it wasn't what I had pictured, I just explained what I wanted changed, and they fixed the bouquets so that they were PERFECT. Having the opportunity to see them ahead of time was really awesome!! Lastly, he created such an unbelievable chuppah for us!!! We had looked at tons of pictures of chuppahs and liked little details from many, but had never seen one that we thought, "that's EXACTLY what we want" ---- until we saw ours. Vito created the most perfect chuppah for us!! We are so grateful to have gotten to work with Vito and the Carl Alan Floral Design team! They were incredible!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Emily R

We had a terrific experience working with Carl Alan. The team created the most beautiful floral arrangements, bouquets, and Chuppah for our wedding! We had the pleasure of working with Heather who guided us through the process and helped bring our vision to life. Words cannot... Read More describe how beautiful everything is that Carl Alan creates. This is my family’s second time working with Carl Alan Florists – we also worked with them for my sister’s wedding a couple of years ago. Carl Alan is the best and we highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jessica R

So amazing!! We worked with Heather and I can not say enough great things about her and the rest of the Carl Alan Team!! Heather is so creative and knowledgable, she truly did an incredible job of making our wedding so beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Andrea S

I had an incredible experience with Carl Alan leading up to my wedding, they helped me to feel confident in my styling and paid great attention to details during our two meetings prior to the wedding. I loved how they allowed me to have a "look" appointment to be able to really... Read More visualize what the arrangements were going to look like. They didn't force me into certain looks because it was what they thought would be best or what would make them more money. The ONLY disappointment was with my bridal bouquet, I had repeated mentioned that I didn't like rounded bouquets, yet on the day of when I saw mine in person it was so rounded, without the natural textured feel that I had wanted. However, their person on site was able to adjust it to make it more natural looking, and even though it wasn't my favorite it still looked great in pictures.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Steph W

We worked with Vito and Katrina from Carl Alan Designs and couldn't be happier with how everything came out! The floral designs came out better than anything I could imagine and they were very mindful of our budget.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Steph W

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Joyce W

Carl Alan is absolutely the best florist in the Philadelphia area. They brought our dream to reality and took our breath away with their work. We loved how we were able to visit their office a few months before the wedding to see ALL of our centerpieces set up. A few other... Read More florists would arrange one or two but we were able to see how everything would look before our big day. They also texted me photos of the bride and one bridesmaid bouquet the day before the wedding to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted. Such a great and patient team to work with as well. Highly recommend!! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jessica A

My husband and I were incredibly impressed with Vito and would recommend Carl Alan to any engaged couples. Vito was very professional while still making the process of planning the flowers for our wedding very personal. I had a general idea of types of flowers and colors that I... Read More wanted going into my first meeting with him, and he took my ideas and transformed them into exactly what I wanted for my wedding! Bravo!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Lauren D

The floral arrangements that Carl Alan provided for our wedding day were perfect! Heather and her team really brought our vision to life from the centerpieces, to my bouquet, to the arrangements at our ceremony. Heather made sure to incorporate my favorite flowers into our... Read More arrangements even when I thought it wasn't possible. The office manager Katrina was also EXTREMELY helpful - she responded quickly to all of my emails, and was on top of all of the details for our day. Carl Alan is a little pricey but definitely worth the money. I am very happy that we chose them as our wedding day florist and would choose them again.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Stephanie M

The woman at Carl Alan were amazing to work with, they were very helpful even when I was not. I was not very good at articulating what I wanted and what I had envisioned for my wedding day, but everything turned out perfect!! My bouquets were gorgeous, and the reception venue... Read More looked amazing! We received so many compliments on our flowers and how pretty everything looked. So happy that I was able to work with the florists at Carl Alan!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Cara G

Carl Alan Floral Designs is such a great find! Visiting their shop and getting to help create my flower centerpieces was one of my favorite wedding planning experiences. Vito worked with me on my budget and my vision and helped define what I was looking for. After settling on... Read More regular bud vases, he even was able to find the vases I really wanted the week of the wedding and all of our guests loved the flowers. Worth it!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Kimberly A

Amazing! We worked with Vito to plan our wedding at Ballroom at the Ben. He was very enthusiastic, fun, and knowledgeable. We brought a few pictures of what we wanted to the initial meeting but did not have strong opinions or ideas. Fortunately, this was not a problem at... Read More all. Vito had incredible ideas and helped guide us towards developing our "vision". Ultimately, we put a lot of trust in Vito and were not disappointed! The bouquets were gorgeous and the Ballroom looked stunning. We truly enjoyed our meetings with Vito and the entire experience with Carl Alan Floral Designs. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Rachel E

We worked with Heather to plan our flowers and decor for the wedding, and we were so impressed with her incredible talent and creativity. When we first sat down to plan, we were not sure exactly how to describe what we wanted. Within minutes of talking with us and looking at a... Read More couple of pictures we had brought in, Heather put together a drawing of a chuppah design, collected a sample of centerpieces, and showed us some flowers that exactly matched what we were looking for. Heather somehow took what we so inarticulately described and made it come to life even better than we could have imagined. The whole Carl Alan team is fantastic! The flowers for the wedding were gorgeous! We received so many compliments on the centerpieces, bouquets, chuppah, aisle decor, cake table, and even on the little touches of flowers on the bars and cocktail tables. The reception room was just breathtaking and even better than the mock-up! We were truly blown away by everything. If we had to do it all over again, we would absolutely go right back to Heather at Carl Alan, without hesitation! Thank you so much, Heather

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Mia W

We worked with Vito at Carl Alan for our wedding over Labor Day Weekend. Vito is creative and has a great eye for flower arrangements. Our chuppah for our wedding was a birch tree chuppah that Carl Alan built and it was absolutely stunning. Something I really appreciated about... Read More working with Vito is that he found ways to work within our budget and was never pushy or forceful about adding more flowers. Everything was beautiful and we didn't go over our budget. Something else I appreciated about working with Carl Alan was their flexibility. When my bouquets came in I didn't love some of the flowers for the bridesmaids' bouquets. VIto and his team were extremely kind and flexible and helped me make changes to the bouquets so that they were everything I wanted. They turned out to be absolutely stunning and we truly appreciated Vito and his team's professionalism! Carl Alan is a great florist in the Philadelphia area and I would highly recommend working with them.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Karin D

Carl Alan Floral Designs did our flowers for our wedding on 8/27/16 at the Kimmel Center in Philadelphia. From start to finish, their staff was fantastic to work with! We met with Heather about 9 or 10 months beforehand and I tried to explain my visions. Right away, she just... Read More "got" what I was explaining and added some even more beautiful ideas. When I went in for my preview about 3 weeks before the wedding, I walked in and saw EXACTLY what I envisioned. My dream wedding florals came to life :). Heather Ann sent me pictures of my bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets before the wedding - again, they were exactly what I had in mind. I wish there was a way to keep all of my flowers forever! What else can I say? I was blown away at how beautiful and perfect everything was. Thanks to their talented, friendly and professional team I one was one very happy bride! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Holly W

We just had our wedding this past Saturday 9/3/2016. How do I ever thank Carl Alan Florist for creating my dream wedding. From the first day I met Vito I knew he cared about what I wanted and more importantly cared about me and my fiancées dream for our wedding. Vito was amazing... Read More to work with and exceeded every expectation we had. Breathtaking and spectacular doesn't nearly describe enough what they created for our special day. They not only show you what your tables will look like right before your wedding. They made sure my bouquet and that of my bridesmaids was exactly what I wanted. No other florist would do this. My guest cannot stop talking and posting pictures everywhere about my flowers. My Chuppah was adorned in breathtaking orchids that was a masterpiece to say the least. My table settings when the doors open not only took our breath away but that of my guest. If you have a dream and want it brought to life this is your florist. So incredible and warm to work with. Truly cares about you and your vision. The design and execution is to perfection. I only wish I could of taken all the flowers home with me. I went to so many florist until I found this gem of a florist. Thank you Carl Alan Florist and Vito for creating every dream and more for our wedding. You won't be sorry if you use them no matter what your occasion may be. I only wish they had ten stars or more as a rating. Five just isn't enough.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Elaine B

Working with Vito and Carl was easy and a lot of fun. They know how to make your vision come alive in the most beautiful way, I told Vito a few basic things I was looking for and he created the most stunning arrangements for our wedding. People are still talking about them!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016

Look no further! This is the florist you want! Carl and Vito and company were as professional and accommodating as they could possibly be! We sat with Vito and he asked some questions about our preferences, then left the room and in a few short minutes came back with what would... Read More be the flowers that were used in our arrangements! He was mindful of everything from the colors, to the textures, all the way to the scents that were amazing! And their prices were amazing! We totally recommend Carl Alan for your floral needs! It's was a pleasure to work with this company and when we were finished with our appointment, we wanted to hang out with them socially - such great guys!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Diana S

The bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and all the centerpieces were so stunning and beautiful!! I am soooo happy that I chose them for all my flowers! My husband and I were on a budget with our wedding and we were not as interested in flowers compared to the rest of our family. I... Read More went with my aunt to Carl Alan for our first consultation and we talked about design, flowers, and colors, they are all very creative people that take your ideas and inspiration and execute it flawlessly. We met with the owner, Carl Alan and he is such a great charismatic man! If I was unsure of my flower selections, they went back and came out with real flowers and put them together. It was obvious that we were going with them, just by how much time they devoted to us and how committed they were to make my day as special as it can be. The best part was a day before the wedding, they took pictures of the bouquets and sent it to me for approval. It was excellent in the pictures that I received, but the flowers in person took my breath away! My guests commented about how pretty they were and my photographer said she never saw flowers look so fresh after a full day in the July summer heat! She wants to recommend Carl Alan to some of her clients that are deciding on flowers. They were very professional, creative, talented and knowledgeable. We are incredibly happy with our flowers and would recommend them 100% to everyone!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Danielle I

Working with Vito and the entire Carl Alan team for my wedding was an amazing experience! Vito understood my vision and had amazing ideas to add in order to make my dreams into a reality! The process was so organized and easy that I never had to worry about this part of the... Read More wedding at all. We got married at the Ballroom at the Ben for both the ceremony and reception. They transformed an already beautiful room into a breathtaking and stunning one. It contained everything I imagined and more! I would recommend Carl Alan to any all brides because it was such an amazing experience from start to finish!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Emily R

It was wonderful to work with Vito and Katina at Carl Alan Designs. Vito was both incredibly creative and still practical about working with our budget. We really appreciated Katrina's efficiency and enthusiasm. The room looked magical with their magnificent floral and... Read More candle arrangements and the bridal bouquet was definitely the prettiest we have ever seen. Two thumbs up for Vito, Katrina and the team at Carl Alan Designs.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Jennifer T

I thought finding a florist with a considerably low budget was going to a difficult task, but that was not the case. I would never imagine that Carl Alan Florist would have been something we were able to afford. Our first meeting with Vito proved me wrong. He was so easy to talk... Read More to and so easy to work with. I gave him just a few pictures of what I was envisioning for my floral arrangements and he turned those pictures into a reality. Not only was I able to get everything I wanted, but he was able to work with my budget! He even had the patience to deal with me when I changed my mind on the colors and he was willing to work with me until I was happy with my final decision. He knew exactly the look I was going for and he definitely knew what I wanted before I even knew! Amazing is the only way to describe Vito and the whole team! Communication between myself and Vito was a breeze as his assistant Katrina was always fast to reply to any of my emails. Heather also sent me pictures of my flowers as they were preparing them and putting them together to make sure everything was what I wanted. There was a small mix up and a slight change that I wanted made, and she made it happen no questions asked. This team is truly fantastic and so easy to work with. I can not say enough good things about the whole Carl Alan team! Thank you so much for making my wedding a magical day!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016

We interviewed over a dozen florists in Philadelphia. Many had a minimum order requirement, but because we planned a small wedding and invited only 50 guests, we often did not meet the $10k+ requirements of many florists in the area. Vito at Carl Alan was beyond a joy to work... Read More with - he is a dynamic and creative genius that brought our ideas to life in ways we never imagined. I am sure many brides can relate to feeling like you spend so much time and money planning your dream day, and then pushy vendors want to do their idea of perfect ( and of course with an added cost). This was the only florist we met with that truly wanted to execute our vision exactly as we imagined, and we could not have asked for better value or service. Vito even let us come by the day before the wedding to look at the flowers and make sure they were absolutely perfect! We were married almost 2 weeks ago and my bouquet is still picture perfect in a vase of water. The quality and value is there, and this team was a dream to work with. We would choose Carl Alan again and again. Thank you Vito!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Karen G

They made the most beautiful arrangements and listened to all of our requests, really understanding our vision for the wedding. And so much fun to work with!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Christina D

Carl Alan was phenomenal! Our wedding was 6/18/16 and CA provided center pieces, chairs, bouquets and boutonnieres. They are on the Preferred Vendor list at our venue, the Loews Hotel and the set up and take down was seamless. Heather who was the sweetest, friendliest, most... Read More knowledgeable, accommodating and helpful vendor I worked with. Out of all the things to do for the wedding, I knew the least about flowers, but she guided me and provided 2 different options mocked up for me to see. Everyone was was truly overwhelmed by how beautiful the centerpieces and bouquets were. I also rented gold Chiavari chairs from them which really transformed the space. Thank you so much Heather and everyone at Carl Alan! I wish I could have kept the flowers forever!

Start a Conversation!