Carl Alan Floral Designs LTD

Philadelphia, PA

For a day you will never forget and a night you will always remember. Let Carl Alan Floral Designs transform your dream into a reality. Attention to detail. Personalized service. Forty-two years of floral and decor experience. Together we will create beautiful memories.

Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

1700 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Heather G

Carl Alan provided my husband and I with the best wedding experience a couple could ask for. Our wedding coordinator (Heather) and her team provided follow up for all questions and changes within 24 hours. As my venue is a nontraditional venue (The Mann Center), they did an... Read More amazing job helping us to visualize our wedding and create a look that reflected our tastes and complimented our spectacular venue. In times of crisis (a family chuppah abandoned by the bride 72 hours prior to the big day), the team at Carl Alan came through and provided an amazing alternative for our ceremony. Their pricing is very reasonable, and they are sensitive to maintaining your budget. If you are getting married, trust Carl Alan to give you an amazing wedding experience without any of the stress!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Corey F

Working with Carl Alan Floral Designs was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day! They may be a little higher on the pricing spectrum, but this is because their professionalism, personal attention and product are SUPERB! During the whole process of planning my... Read More wedding, Vito at Carl Alan was an absolute pleasure to work with. I felt like one of the family! They worked so hard to get my bouquets just right, and my centerpieces were gorgeous. I would choose Carl Alan again and again! I really can't say enough good things (nor use enough exclamation points - !!!).

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Nicole K

AMAZING! They did the floral arrangements for my wedding and it totally set the atmosphere. It was so lovely!!! I would highly recommend. :)

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Siobhan C

Carl Alan Floral Design was an amazing company to work with. Heather helped us create the look we wanted for our wedding reception and we were beyond happy with how it turned out. Heather was creative and had a vision for what would look great. The bouquets were breathtaking!... Read More The ballroom looked incredible with the floral arrangements and centerpieces that Heather designed for us. I would recommend Carl Alan to anyone and will use them again for future events!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 King L

I did not end up with Carl Alan as my wedding florist, but the initial process with them was wonderful. Making an appointment via phone call is easy and they e-mail you a questionnaire to get to know about your wedding and style. At the 2 hour in-person consultation, Heather was... Read More very professional and prepared. When we arrived, she had already pulled some examples for us that matched up with our wedding colors and style. When going through all of our floral needs and questions, Heather we very detail-oriented and friendly. She was able to give us an idea of pricing before we left and even gave us tips on how to spend a little less in some areas. I received the proposal the next day. All communication was easy and quick. While we went with other florist for budget reasons (they are pretty affordable, we just had a small budget), Carl Alan was my favorite florist based on communication, presentation, and trust. Carl Alan also did a wonderful job on my friend's wedding.

2nd generation customer!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Ashley B

When we came in for our first appointment, my mom realized that Carl had done the flowers for my parents wedding! From that point on, we were sold and had an amazing experience! Vito knew exactly what I wanted and he was great to work with! They showed me every flower they were... Read More talking about to make sure it was what I wanted. At 2 appointments, I left there with an amazing bouquet! They also set up an appointment with you to make sample center pieces, which was great and made sure I was getting exactly what I wanted! I had told Vito how much I loved peonies, but they were out of season during my August wedding and he found a way to put a few in my bouquet!! My wedding flowers turned out amazing! I would definitely reccomend Vito to everyone getting married! No other florist in philly compares!

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Becky S

Carl Alan came highly recommended by friends who used them for their wedding, and this team did not disappoint! I came with photos of what I was looking for and Vito was able to not only match it, but improve upon it and stay within our budget. Everything was beautiful,... Read More detailed, and they really created the perfect atmosphere for our ceremony and reception. Not only are the florals PERFECT, but the customer service is incredible and I would recommend them for every occasion. Vito was there to talk me through several options and which would work best for my vision. I hope I have more reasons to work with Carl Alan in the future!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Courtney T

I worked with Vito, who is fantastic! He is so enthusiastic and really loves what he does. He gave me honest opinions, great suggestions, and was very flexible. You don't have to be afraid to let Vito know what you're dreaming up, because he is so receptive and open to trying... Read More new things, if they make sense. The flowers were all absolutely beautiful and I can't thank Vito and the Carl Alan team enough for their work!!

Best florist!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Colleen M

I cannot sing the praises of Carl Alan Florists enough! We worked with Heather, who knew my vision even when I did not. I gave her very little detail to go on, but she quickly put together the perfect arrangements. Everything was beautiful, the arrangements were delivered on... Read More time (early, in fact!), and everyone I dealt with at the florist was kind and helpful. I would absolutely recommend using Carl Alan (especially Heather!!) to any bride in the Philadelphia area. They are the best.

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Rosemary M

Carl Alan Floral is absolutely the best. I had the great fortunate of working with Vito and he outdid himself. I had shown him pictures of what I was thinking for my centerpieces and bouquets and the end result exceeded my expectations!! I would recommend them highly!

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Melanie H

I called Carl Alan a month before my May wedding after being fed up with the other florist I had chosen to work with initially. My mother, aunt, and I met with Vito and I knew we had to work with Vito. He is AMAZING!! He asked my a few questions and it was like he was in my... Read More head... he understood my vision and then showed me how he would bring it to life. As we discussed ideas he showed me vases, candelabras, etc... all the items I could choose to have as part of the decoration he showed me. At the second meeting he had a mock up of the center pieces. We did some tweaking and finalized everything. A few days before the wedding he sent me pictures of my bouquets and that of the bridesmaids for approval. His team will make changes if you aren't happy...that is why they text or e-mail you pictures. With Vito you can go into all the details and or let him take the rains. He works with you depending on the type of bride you are. They have an incredible selection and work with you to stay within your budget. Vito even gave me advice on what areas of decoration to splurge on versus where to cut back because guests won't notice or it won't add much to the overall decoration. My family and I were so happy with Vito and his whole team. THEY ARE ALL FABULOUS!! They were on time the day of the wedding with floral deliveries and throughout the whole process were very attentive and quick to respond to any e-mails or phone call. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!! My wedding day would not have been the same without them!!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Amy C

We are so glad we chose Carl Alan as our florist! Heather and Veto are amazing to work with. They were so attentive, enthusiastic, and were genuinely happy to be part of our special day. They took all of our ideas and created beautiful floral arrangements, centerpieces, and... Read More draping. I loved my bouquet and the centerpieces were a gorgeous! They were also willing to work with our budget and showed us various options to meet our needs. I would highly recommend Carl Alan!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Angelica J

Carl Alan was amazing from start to finish. From the very first day we met with the staff we were greeted with open arms. With only a few ideas I placed all trust in their hands and let them do their thing. Carl Alan had updated us and was so understanding. Till the very end we... Read More were sent emails and allowed to make various changes as deemed fit. I even asked to have them work with my entire baptism dress to be wrapped on my bouquet and they made it happen even respectfully returning the remaining and unused dress. I can't thank you guys enough for all that you have done! Absolutely fantastic job. Speechless work and even more amazing customer service! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015

My husband and I are not artistic in any way. We came to Vito with only vague ideas of how we wanted the centerpieces and bouquets to look along with our wedding colors. The final products blew us away! Everything looked even better than expected (and we were already... Read More expecting pretty awesome arrangements). Our guests couldn’t stop complimenting my bouquet all day. We needed a florist that would take our general ideas and run with it; Vito did exactly that and then more. He wasn’t afraid to gently steer us away from less than pretty ideas. At the end of the day, I honestly cannot recommend Carl Alan Floral Designs and Vito enough.

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Jessica B

Working with Vito and the entire team at Carl Alan Floral Designs was one of my favorite parts of planning our wedding. Vito's love for what he does is infectious and you can see that he has a vision of your wedding almost immediately no matter how much or little information you... Read More give him. It was truly wonderful working with a professional team that loves what they do. Everyone in the office was ready to help me immediately with any questions or changes I had and they were the one vendor I did not have to reach out to beforehand to confirm their arrival on our wedding day. I only wish I had a reason to stay in contact with the team moving forward.

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Amanda W

Carl Alan was absolutely fantastic to work with. We worked with Heather and she was amazing. She understood our vision from the start and came up with so many great ideas. She really nailed the ambiance that we were looking for and she was such a pleasure to work with. They are... Read More very flexible and can work with any budget.They don't try to "upsell" you at all. Rather, they give you tons of options that can work within your budget. They can also offer additional décor other than flowers (i.e. they did draping etc. for our ceremony as well). I would highly recommend them!!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 L S

WOW! I'm blown away by the elegance and professionalism at Carl Alan. Vito is absolutely AMAZING, PHENOMANAL, and I would highly recommend him and his team. The flowers and centerpieces at the ARTS ballroom were beautiful and exactly what I had hoped. Everyone commented on... Read More the beautiful flowers and going with CARL ALAN was one of the best decisions I made.

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Naia C

Carl Alan was a dream to work with- they really got my (kinda kooky) vision and made it a reality. You will not be disappointed and moreover, the experience was the most fun of all of the wedding planning (and that's counting the cake tasting!)

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Amy P

Carl Alan was amazing!! From the first time I met with Vito, he knew exactly how to make my vision a reality. The centerpieces and bouquets were so gorgeous, and the guests couldn't stop commenting on how awesome the flowers looked. Totally creative, professional, and fun team!... Read More I loved working with them and would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Javier L

I first heard of “Carl Alan Floral Designs Ltd.” from the venue coordinator at the Monaco Hotel in Philadelphia, where our wedding was being held on May 22nd 2015, it was on their list of recommended vendors based on prior experiences working with them. They were so right! I... Read More worked with Vito Russo who is incredibly talented and personable, he and the friendly staff made everything go so smoothly and the flower arrangements, WOW! So beautiful that people are still commenting on them. On my initial visit to the studio, I shared some ideas of what I had in mind and that was enough for Vito to create some mock-up arrangements in front of me that were awesome! I knew then I was in good hands. I highly recommend them and will be my first choice next time I need this service.

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Erika S

I worked with Vito among many others, including the owner, and had such an amazing positive experience with everyone at Carl Alan. Their customer service was beyond what I expected. They always responded to my many many emails over the course of 1.5 years of wedding planning.... Read More They were always willing to work with my on my schedule and with my budget. They saw my vision and I must say that the day of my wedding, when I walked into my reception, it looked even more gorgeous then I had pictured it. I am blown away with all they had done with my center pieces and most of all, our head table. Everything was just beautiful. If I could give them 10 stars I would! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Kristin V

I had a wonderful experience with Carl Alan. Vito was practically able to read my mind and he ensured we always stayed on the same page. The staff was extremely helpful and always easy to get a hold of with questions - even in my final days before the wedding when I had a brief... Read More crisis over my bouquet, they were able to make the changes I requested right away and it turned out perfectly! I had so many compliments from my guests about the flowers - I would definitely recommend Carl Alan to other brides or anyone planning an event.

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Allison F

All of the flowers at our wedding looked amazing and we cannot thank Carl Alan enough for all of their work! Vito was great and easy to work with - we had a few meetings with him alone and with our parents and he was always available to answer any questions or give any advice.... Read More We ended up doing some DIY in terms of candles/etc and Carl Alan was extremely helpful in giving advice on where to find the best product at a reasonable price. We had a slight scare since the weather had been so cold and peonies (the main flower for all of our arrangements) had not yet bloomed, but Vito contacted multiple nurseries and kept me informed the whole way and luckily they ended up getting beautiful peonies in the week of our wedding! Everything looked great and fresh and the flowers even lasted for several days after the wedding was over. The talent and effort Carl Alan put into our flowers really showed and I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Kristine B

I highly recommend Carl Alan! Vito was amazing and listened to what I was envisioning for our big day and he came up with gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces. The whole process was seamless and Kathleen (Coordinator) was very professional from start to finish. Vito has such... Read More passion for what he does and it shows in his work. They were on-time and deliver great service. Use Carl Alan and you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Nicole E

They are beyond amazing! They will help you every step of the way and will create the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. They do such a wonderful job and they are a must for a wedding!!!

TO Carl Alan Floral Designs LTD