Your First Step Down the Aisle

Carolina Bridal World is known for outstanding customer service, a large selection of over 45 manufacturers, and guaranteed lowest prices. With 15 spacious dressing rooms to accommodate the entire wedding party, we are conveniently located off of I-95 next to Carolina Premium Outlet Center.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses

230 Venture Dr, Smithfield, NC

So helpful

Reviewed on 1/21/2014 Emily S

I ordered my dress with Carolina Bridal World. I actually found the dress at a different shop but the employees at that shop were so rude that I ended up calling Carolina Bridal World from the parking lot of the other shop. They were able to order my dress, offer a better... Read More discount, and get it all in faster than expected.

Super Nice

Reviewed on 1/12/2014 Jessica M

Everyone at Carolina Bridal was really nice to me. They got very involved in helping me pick something to fit my body & I actually chose a dress that they suggested. Great experience.

Best Value in Raleigh

Reviewed on 12/01/2013 Dorothy G

This is not a frou-frou shopping experience, but they have a great selection of dresses. I bought my wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses and one groomswoman's dress there. You can't beat their prices. The only downside is they don't do their own alterations, but Just Sew by Renee... Read More is one of their recommendations and she is great.

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Kate P

We stopped in hoping to find some bridesmaid dresses in a particular color. Although they didn't have any in that color, the young lady who immediately came to our assistance was extremely helpful and polite. She even looked in the back and through other designers to try to help... Read More us out, and even pulled out the swatches. Although they did not have what I was looking for, I was impressed with the quality of customer service and the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. They seemed to have a great variety of dresses and bridesmaid dresses, too.

Great help

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Lauren P

The ladies that work at this shop are awesome. They helped me find the perfect dress for my wedding day. They were so knowledgable about the latest styles and the different dresses that would look good on me.

Couldn't be Happier

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Angela M

Carolina Bridal World probably saved my wedding. I had ordered a dress from a different wedding salon that, long story short, didn't happen (it was a horror story). After I was told by the original salon that I didn't have time to order another dress, I became desperate and... Read More found Carolina Bridal World online. From the moment I stepped in the door, the staff was so helpful. The salon was very clean and had MANY dresses. After I told them my situation, they really just wanted to help me. I found THE perfect dress that I loved 100% more than the first. The dress had to be rushed in order to make it on time but they waived the rush fee since it wasn't my fault that I had to order another dress. I honestly couldn't be happier with the service I received. Definitely recommend.

Great Place to Shop

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Sharon W

I came in October 2013 to shop for my May 2014 wedding. Cutting it a little close! A young girl (high school age) helped me and honestly...she was fantastic! All the staff at CBW were. I found a dress I loved but it would not arrive in time--or it would be cutting it... Read More close...meaning no bridal portraits prior. The dress I tried on fit perfectly and would not need any alterations. (It had been tried on so many times it had been stretched out but it was great condition-no flaws) Had I ordered the size it was it would not fit and the size up would have been too big and needed alterations. The owner agreed that this dress fit perfectly and could not allow me to order one and have alterations done--she said she had had the dress for a month and no one wore it as well as I did (brownie points for flattery). She agreed to sell me the dress for a small discount since it was a display dress and cut me a deal on my veil since I purchased both from her. The only problem I had was that I did not live close so I had to make multiple trips to get gown, veil and corset. The corset had to be returned because the size on the box did not match the size of the corset inside. This was not their fault but they were accomodating and wonderful just the same. I would recommend any bride go see the girls at CBW. They have a large selection and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Nicole F

My family and I drove over an hour to visit this place and we were there all of 15 minutes! I read great reviews on theknot so I decided to give this place a try. There was so many dresses all smashed together it was difficult to find anything. I did try a few on since we... Read More made the trip down here. The sample dresses were ripped and or dirty from being tried on a million times. The styles were just not what I was looking for, for my rustic outdoor wedding.

Selection was good, service was mediocre.

Reviewed on 11/23/2013 Rebecca T

I really wanted a conservative wedding gown and I did find a dress at Carolina Bridal World, but not with a tremendous amount of help from my best friend and not the staff. The staff was overwhelmed and very disorganized. Regardless of the fact that I kept saying I wanted lace... Read More and some sort of short sleeves, the sales girl just pulled whatever was the most expensive without any regard to my wishes...eventually my best friend found the dress. If I had it to do again, I would keep looking for a better store.

Great staff

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Mary Beth M

I loved my dress and I loved working with the staff at CBW. The floor sample dresses were a little dirty sometimes and some dresses were not my taste at all and looked a tad outdated, however, the dress quality was definitely better than David's Bridal in my opinion. My dress... Read More did come in over a month late which caused me to cancel my bridal portraits and receive quick alterations, but the shop was kind and extended me a veil credit to make things right. Overall, I would shop there again!

Finding the right dress

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Heather B

Their sample dresses are obviously well tried on, but they have a great selection of several designers. The staff was young, but overall very helpful and accomodating. Dress ordering was a breeze, and all dresses came in as expected.

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Kelli S

Very nice and professional! Truly wants your look to be perfect and the bride to be happy. Paid half up front which was fine. Only designer dresses. Great customer service, dressing rooms and selection!

Found the dress

Reviewed on 7/24/2013 Becca H

I had looked at several other places, and tried on numerous dressed at David's Bridal, but when I went to Carolina Bridal World, after 3 dresses I found the one that became my wedding dress!! I wasn't sure when leaving the store, but the workers there were all very accommodating... Read More and helpful.

Poor Service and Selection

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Lindsey

Once we arrived, it took almost 20 minutes before we were recognized for help. Being the first wedding my family was involved in, we had no idea what we were doing and were offered little help. The first question from the consultant was our price range, to which our answer... Read More received a snubbed nose as she pointed to the discount rack. Even after we pulled dresses within our budget, she continued to bring me dresses hundreds of dollars over budget (that was when she was not assisting the four other brides she was helping at that time). Needless to say, we left empty handed.

Found the perfect dress~

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Jessica S

I was very thankful to have been able to get my dress from Carolina Bridal. They allowed me to buy of the rack, which they normally don't do. However, the dress that I picked was a new dress that had only been there for a little while.

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Brandi F

They had a great selection - not what you would normally find in a chain or bigger store - and because it is a smaller shop each time I went in I was helped immediately - no appointment necessary. All of the ladies were extremely helpful. I couldn't have asked for a better... Read More experience.

Great price!

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Eric W

I got my dress and had it altered 3 within 3 days with the help of Carolina Bridal World.

Excellent service

Reviewed on 3/24/2013 April S

Can't thank the staff enough. Everyone was so friendly and willing to help out at any moment.

Great selection & help

Reviewed on 12/14/2012 Michelle S

I got my wedding dress, Shoes & Veil from here. The staff was wonderful & very helpful and there was no appointment needed. The only complaint i have was that i ordered my dress in December 2011 and it took until late April 2012 to get it from a top named company and they gave... Read More me one estimated date and it was later than that date and i didnt received a call giving me an update. I had to call them to stay on top of the shipment. They called me the day it came in and i loved it but whoever measured me ordered the dress a size bigger than she measured and it ended up being almost two full sizes two big and with all the beading it was expensive to have altered.

The perfect dress

Reviewed on 12/13/2012 Sarah M

Before I went to Carolina Bridal World, I went to another store and I tried on several dresses. I got very overwhelmed and wanted to quick looking right away. Then I took a chance to visit Carolina Bridal World through another bride. After trying on dresses, one of the owners... Read More brought out one dress (which I tried on the same dress at the other location). I told her kindly that I have already tried that one on....then with a smile she said, "Not like the way I see you in it". And with her magic touch, I put it on and walked out of the dressing room and looked at my Mother with the biggest smile! All of a sudden, tears were coming down her face and I couldn't stop smiling....I found the perfect dress. They helped with every step of the way with where I can get alterations, steaming the dress, etc.

My dream dress

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Kristen T

All the ladies at Carolina Bridal World were great to work with! I found my dream dress and didn't have to spend a fortune! It was a bit of a drive, but it was totally worth it.

Reviewed on 11/22/2012 Kellie B

My daughter purchased her wedding gown from Carolina Bridal World in Smithfield, NC. She purchased it a year and half prior to the wedding so they did store it for her. The gowns are beautiful and they have a huge selection! The downfall is the staff is hit and miss. Some are... Read More extremely helpful while others acted like we weren't even there. We were on our own while trying on wedding gowns, looking for bridesmaid dresses etc. Great value for the money. Be prepared to go with someone or others to assist you, staff wasn't very helpful.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 11/19/2012 Janelle O

The ladies at Carolina bridal world were so attentive and friendly. I choose to come here because I didn't want to feel pressured into a dress that wasn't right for me. They were great in finding styles that I described and would let me, my mom, and freinds talk each dress over... Read More without pressuring me. In the end I chose a dress I had tried on somehwere else and they gave me a little discount because they didn't have it in store but were still able to order it. when the dress came in it only needed to be slightly altered (because I'm very short). They called me when my dress was running late to ensure me it would be there when my mom was scheduled to pick it up. Wonderful laid back place to shop and work with! thank you!

Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 ANGELICA A

I got my wedding dress at Carolina Bridal World because it had the cheapest price for the style I wanted. In addition, I got a credit for a veil and also free steaming for my dress. They offered great and friendly service. When I was worried about alterations they suggested... Read More somebody in my area, and the person they suggested was so wonderful. I had a great experience with them.

Great to work with!

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Michelle O

I had my heard set on a Maggie Sottero gown, not a particular one; I just loved all of her dresses! Carolina Bridal World had a huge selection of her designs all at affordable prices. I must have tried on 60 but the first one stuck out in my mind. The staff worked with me to... Read More order it and everything came in perfectly (unlike many of my friends horror stories with other boutiques). In addition I got the veil at a discount for purchasing my dress through them. AND the clerk was even nice enough to throw in the slip for free! It was a great experience and I loved my dress!