Voted The Knot Best of Weddings 2016

We offer an extensive selection of rental tuxedos, from the traditional to the contemporary, and everything in between! We are an authorized Jim's Formalwear dealer. We feature designer tuxedos in a variety of styles, colors and sizes.

Alterations, Custom Designs, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Bow Ties, Cummerbunds, Shoes, Ties, Tuxedos + Suits, Vests, Menswear, Fashion

11951 International Drive, Orlando, FL (407) 238-2722

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Julie B

Look no further for your wedding dress boutique. This bridal salon is family owned and operated and you get that special personalized feel the moment you walk in. I tried on 10 dresses (that I selected from a book they made me sticky note) and thought the 10th dress was the one,... Read More I was done. They put an 11th dress in my fitting room and insisted I try it on, they were right. I bought the 11th dress (which I had not initially chosen). It was the best decision I made and I received tons of compliments on my wedding dress.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Mara C

This is such a wonderful bridal salon. I had been to three others on my hunt for the perfect dress. A coworker recommended Carolyn Allen's, because they had done amazing alterations on her dress. I am so fortunate that she recommended them. I was surprised to find that they had... Read More all the dresses I had been pinning on pinterest! I decided on a Stella York gown, and I was impressed by the reasonable prices. Even the extensive alterations were well below my budget. The entire team there makes you feel like part of a family. Their goal is to make sure you love how you look and that the dress fits perfectly. I am a petite, plus-size girl, and I never thought I would feel as beautiful as I did. I loved my dress but I was hoping for a more modest neckline. They recommended a custom alteration using beaded sleeves as an addition to the neckline. The end result was gorgeous! They were patient with me at each fitting and you could tell that they genuinely cared about the customers and the work they did. Their attention to detail and genuine care is more than I ever expected. They have my highest recommendation, and I cannot thank them enough!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Nicole R

Sue and Keith are the nicest people ever! So friendly and knowledgeable! They provided all of our tuxedos, and alterations and steaming on my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses. You can trust them to take great care of you!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Amanda D

This place is really good. They were patient, helpful, and extremely knowledgeable. My dress was absolutely fantastic.

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Kelly A

Everyone at Carolyn Allen's was fantastic from the minute I started searching for my dress to when it was finished! They were all so welcoming and friendly and they helped me customize my dress to make it everything I wanted. They remembered me every time I came into the store... Read More and really made the whole experience very personal. Not only are they friendly, but they are very accommodating and timely. My dress was perfect and I highly recommend them to any bride searching for a dress.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Ruthy C

They were great!!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Esi T

This place is great. I used them for my alterations for my wedding dress. They were very friendly and helpful throughout the process. Best of all - my dress looked amazing once they were complete.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Jessica B

Carolyn Allen's made getting my wedding dress steamed as stressfree as possible. On the morning of the wedding they arrived to my hotel room at Disney World and took care of my dress and a couple of my bridesmaids' dresses in a timely manner and did an amazing job! I recommend... Read More them to anyone who needs their dress steamed for their wedding!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

They are the nicest people and very caring about your day! They were on time very quick and steamed all the items perfectly. We all looked amazing. I would definitely tell everyone to use them!!! When I have functions in that area they are absolutely be my go to steam company!!... Read More Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 jeanette C

Excellent staff, everyone is so kind and professional. They never pushed me or rushed me to make a decision. I went multiple times to try on the dress and they always welcomed me and never made me feel I was wasting there time.

Really great service!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Susan K

I knew I would come back here after they helped my sister find a great dress, and they did the same for me. Love their service and friendly atmosphere.

Professional, Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 6/19/2015

Carolyn's provided SEVERAL services for our Disney Fairy Tale Wedding. 1) Perfect Alterations for an Expecting Bridesmaid..Fit Nicely. 2) Steam pressed Bride, MOB & 5 Bridesmaids Dress @ our Disney hotel day of wedding...PERFECT, not a wrinkle in sight. On time, VERY... Read More PROFESSIONAL... 3) Repair & Preservation of Bridal Gown w/Veil. They picked it up at the condo day after wedding and repaired prior to cleaning and preservation w/discount!!! Very Professional, Friendly and will definitely use them anytime I need alternations/formal wear!

So wonderful

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Shannon H

I used to work at The Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes and whenever a bride or wedding party needed something in a pinch, we reached out to Carolyn Allen's. Over the years, I have recommended them to all my friends. When it was finally my turn to get married, I knew this was the... Read More place to go. The veil was one of the most important things about my wedding. I really wanted a cathedral veil with lace starting at the fingertips. Everywhere I went, those veils were over $1000 and that was waaayyyy out of my budget. The veils I did find that were within my budget were awful and cheap-looking. Sue suggested we make our own. I ordered a veil from them and at their suggestion, I went to the Sewing Studio in Maitland and picked out beautiful lace. Sue cut the lace and sewed it onto the veil... I literally cried when I saw it. It was one of the most beautiful veils I'd ever seen. We also did our tuxedo rentals with Carolyn Allen's and they were perfect! If you are looking for an intimate and genuinely friendly wedding boutique, this is the place- they will really make all your dreams come true!

Amazing Staff

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Brittney H

All I can say about this bridal salon is the staff is amazing the selection of dresses is perfect! I purchased my wedding dress from them, and also my bridesmaids dresses! They treat you like family, and all of our dresses turned out beautiful. I would recommend everyone to... Read More visit them!

I love my amazing dress!!

Reviewed on 3/16/2015 Carolina L

what can i say about this family? They make every single bride feel above and beyond! I love Sue and her hilarious husband! I truly recommend this place to everyone, because you find the same designer name brand dresses, that all those fancy stores have, except with in a genuine... Read More heart felt store. My dress looked amazing and it was a designer dress at a affordable price.

Nice Local Wedding Shop

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Jennifer S

Very nice owners. I was running late from work and they stayed late to help me pick out a dress. I like going to local small businesses versus large chains.

Excellent, dependable, friendly and knowledgeable people

Reviewed on 11/30/2014

We had Carolyn Allen's come to our hotel room to steam two dresses (one vintage satin with a long train which had been packed and then transported ) and another shorter dress for dancing at the reception, as well as a Cathedral veil. The service was VERY prompt. As soon as we... Read More contacted them with our room number, they were at the door. The lady steaming the dress was courteous and worked quickly. She knew exactly what to do, and was finished with plenty of time left for us to get to the wedding rehearsal that evening. She left information (and a $20 coupon) for having the dress preserved and sent to our home, complete with $1,000 insurance. The dress arrived at our home in less than a month. I highly recommend this company. I had arranged for the steaming on their website prior to coming to Florida for the wedding.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/29/2014 Ellen S

After traveling from NJ to FL with my entire bridal party's dresses and my wedding gown everything desperately needed to be steamed. With everything else going on this had completely slipped my mind. It was only a few days before the wedding and our schedule was packed but... Read More Carolyn Allen's was able to accommodate us right before our rehearsal dinner and it worked out perfectly! They were on time, very sweet and worked quickly. Worth every penny!

Outstanding Service and People

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Amy R

You can't go wrong choosing Carolyn Allen's Bridal for anything they offer. I found my beautiful Stella York gown with them as well as both Bridesmaid dresses, my veil, garter, and tuxes for all of the guys. Sue and Keith and all the girls go above and beyond for their clients.... Read More Sue is the best seamstress you will find in Orlando. They dropped my dress, bridesmaid dresses and tuxes off to my home the morning before my wedding and steamed them all then. Sue came to our rescue the day of my wedding when something on the dress wasn't quite perfect. She is simply amazing! I feel so lucky they were such a huge part of my wedding planning experience. Even if you don't find your dress there, let Sue do the alterations. You will be so glad you did! Outstanding business and people!

Wedding Gown Steaming

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Andrea M

We came down from NJ to Disney for our wedding and my dress got wrinkled in the process so Sue came to my hotel room on the morning of our wedding to press my dress. She was on time and did a great job. I highly recommend Carolyn Allen's Bridals and Tuxedos!

Be warned

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Erica I

I have been searching for Bridesmaid dresses, and upon finding a style that would suite my 3 girls, found that this location carried the designer. I called and was told that they did have the dress, but only in short; grateful that they had it, I decided to make an appointment... Read More at a later date. When I did book the appointment, I confirmed that we (my MOH) and I were coming in to try on that specific dress, and made sure they had it in stock. Of course, upon arriving - they did not have the dress. We had my MOH baby with us, and they were wonderful with her, however I did not appreciate being lied to, and bullied into using their location to purchase our dresses. Luckily we did find a suitable dress, and I will be ordering direct from the manufacturer.

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 9/15/2014

We had an excellent experince with Carolyn Allen's Bridals and Tuxedos! They kept in contact with me when my dress arrived at their store, which was a relief. They arrived early at the resort to steam my dress to make sure there was plenty of time. When the wedding was finished... Read More Sue came back to my resort to pick up my dress for preservation. The service was outstanding, and the prices were very reasonable! Thanks again Carolyn Allen's!!

Perfect for a Destination Bride!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Amy B

Carolyn Allen's Bridal shop did a great job and were very helpful. I was a destination bride and consequently, my dress was in serious need of steaming by the time it made it to Florida. They came right to our rental home to steam the dress the morning of the wedding. It was... Read More perfect when I put it on. Additionally, after the wedding, they came back to pick it up in order to clean, steam and preserve it for me. Then, they shipped it to my home! It was great not worrying about it getting back to my hometown.

Beautiful Bridesmaid Dresses

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Alexandra S

At Carolyn Allen's Bridals and Tuxedos, everyone was so friendly and helpful. Keith is hilarious, always joking and keeping everyone laughing. Sue is so kind and knowledgeable about all the bridesmaid dress options. All of my ladies looked stunning thanks to Carolyn Allen's... Read More Bridal! Highly recommended!!

Great company!

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Karen O

I was married last week in Florida and used Carolyn Allen's Bridals and Tuxedos to steam my dress and veil, 3 bridesmaid dresses, and 2 suits. I shipped everything the week before the wedding to Carolyn Allen's which made it so much easier to travel. I was so happy not having... Read More to worry about my wedding dress on the plane. They delivered everything right to my hotel room the day before the wedding and touched up the dresses and suits while they were there. They were extremely friendly, fast, and reasonably priced. Everything came out beautiful and I would recommend them to everyone.