Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

3524 Broad St, Chamblee, GA (770) 451-8577

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Kimberly C

I cannot begin to explain how great my dress experience was a Carrie's Bridal!! My consultant was so friendly and truly interested in what my wedding would be like. She quickly thought through some selections she thought I would enjoy, and my whole party was able to just sit... Read More back and enjoy the experience. Not only did I find my dress, but it was one no one in my group would have selected on our own. I cannot recommend this shop enough. Fantastic service, great prices (no dress more than $1,000!!!), and high quality atmosphere.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Leah K

Carrie's was not only a great deal, but a wonderful experience! Christina was so helpful (especially after I expressed that I hadn't had a great experience at one other place I went to) and went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable! I ended up picking out a dress that I... Read More LOVE, and can't wait to wear on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Kaitlin L

Such a wonderful experience finding my dress here. The service was amazing and I found my dress and it needs zero alterations! All dresses are under 1,000 dollars so that was a plus!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Audrey H

This was the first place I looked for a dress and I'm so glad I did. All of the dresses I tried on were beautiful and extremely reasonably priced (you would never guess the price!). I ended up picking the first dress I tried as the lace was exquisite! I received so many... Read More compliments on my dress and truly felt like a princess in it. So happy with my shopping experience at the shop and LOVED wearing my dress!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Wythe C

I was nervous at first because they didn't have the style I was envisioning. But they had something different that I liked! Great prices and so nice to walk away with it so I have it on hand to match accessories and not have to guess. 5% cash discount. Super friendly place.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Marisa A

I had the best experience! My consultants who helped me pick out my dress and my veil were so great. They were so encouraging and made me feel so confident in each dress I tried on, even when I didn't love the dress! They helped me pinpoint and put into words what I loved and... Read More what I didn't love about each dress that I tried on to help me narrow down to the perfect one! Also, you cannot complain or argue with the pricing and quality of their dresses. It's amazing to me that you can actually find something in the wedding industry that is affordable and still such high quality with great customer service!! I recommend this place to everyone I know who is getting married!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Katy M

I LOVED Carrie's Bridal. After a short description to Darla, she knew exactly what she wanted to pull for me. But we were also able to pull some ourselves, which is fun! Darla knew the inventory, was very perceptive to how I was feeling about each dress, and was patient in... Read More letting me try different accessories. I said 'yes' to my dress and don't know how I'm going to wait 9 months to wear it!! I highly recommend Carrie's and Darla (but also go at least one other place first so you know what you want since it's off the rack)!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Lauren R

I had been to a few other bridal salons and was getting worried I was not going to find "the dress" for me. I came to Carrie's on a recommendation from our venue. As soon as I pulled in the parking lot, I could see so many dresses through the window that I wanted to try on!... Read More Carrie's had so many different styles of dresses! Darla was my helper in the salon and we had a great experience. I told her what I was looking for and she nailed it! The first dress she pulled was THE ONE! It was hard to take it off when it was time to pay and go home. I definitely recommend Carrie's Bridal Salon!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Katherine H

These people were a God-send for us. Carrie and her staff of amazing people were the best thing that happened to us in all our dress shopping experience,. They truly cared about a terrible experience at another salon, and with only two weeks to go before wedding day, they went... Read More above and beyond in every way to help get my daughter into the dress of "new dream" since the first one hadn't worked out. I cannot say enough about how great they were. We also got beautiful accessories there, a seamstress next door who worked wonders for us also. PLEASE do yourself a HUGE FAVOR and check out CARRIE's Bridal Salon. We could not have made it without them!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Genevieve R

I loved my experience at Carrie's bridal. All the staff were so nice and Darla helped me choose my dress! I am a picky bride who wanted the princess ballgown that blinds everyone with sparkle (in a classy way of course). The prices were great and we tried on different kinds of... Read More accessories in store to get the complete look. I would definitely recommend Carrie's bridal to any bride and again I cannot say enough good things about it. I went to a few other boutiques and they didn't compare in service, selection, and price!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Marni B

Finding a Wedding dress went from being super stressful to an extremely pleasant experience. Carrie and her staff are super sweet and helpful. They have one bride in the store at a time so you have the place to yourself and your family. The employees are extremely friendly and... Read More are as patient as can be. Trying on dresses is a lot of fun and you have undivided attention and don't feel the slightest bit rushed. The best part is that at the end of the visit, when you say yes to the dress, you have the dress in hand. You don't have to order it, guess the size, and pray that it comes in on time. You have the actual dress in hand. It's amazing! I would highly recommend shopping for a wedding gown at Carrie's Bridal Collection.

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Maria C

I loved my dress that I purchased from Carrie’s Bridal! The absolute FIRST DRESS I tried on was the dress I chose. I bought my dress about 5 months from my wedding date and I was so happy to have found Carrie’s Bridal Collection. I had a vision and when I saw it, I was so... Read More excited. I bought a lace dress with an illusion back and beautiful embellishments with jewels. I tried on 3 dresses all together, but the first dress was my choice! It was so gorgeous and I felt very beautiful on my wedding day. DARLA sold me my dress and she did an absolute wonderful job helping me. The salon was very nice and I was treated very kindly as a customer. I thankfully had enough time to get the alterations that I needed, and Carrie’s Bridal had recommended businesses for their alterations. I chose Melissa Barrazza to do my dress alterations because she is located right next to Carrie’s Bridal in Chamblee, and she did a wonderful job. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Carrie’s Bridal to others! I am very pleased with my purchase :)

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Dana H

I was referred to Carrie's by a few coworkers who had had a great experience and ended up buying their dress there. I made an appointment (2nd out of 3 for the day) and decided to check it out based on the great prices! My stylist was Audra Mays. Overall, it was a normal... Read More experience at a bridal salon. I can't say it was exceptional but it was not bad by any means, just average. One of the things I had a hard time with was the sorting of the dresses. I understand that since this salon is off the rack, they are sorted by size but this made it very difficult to find the style and material I was looking for instantly (I knew I wanted fit and flare in lace). Instead, my group and I had to touch every dress in my size section instead of being able to look at a certain style (which is exhausting!). Lastly, the dresses just didn't seem to flatter my figure like other dresses I had tried on. I'm sure they would have been fine after alterations but I was not wowed by the fit. Good salon overall, just wasn't the right fit for me!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Lindsay B

I love the dress and veil that I got from Carrie’s Bridal. It was so elegant, fit me great, and made me feel so beautiful. Shopping at Carrie’s was also a great experience – Darla was the best! I went to two other big salons that had expensive designer dresses before, and I... Read More just loved how at Carrie’s I was able to get a one-of-a-kind dress and personal service at an unbeatable price.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Malley W

I may have not said yes to the dress yet... but I have definitely said yes to my bridal boutique! My family and I had an amazing experience the second we walked into Carrie's Bridal. We had an amazing bridal stylist named Darla who is to die for! Our appointment started right on... Read More time and was a great experience from the get go. We had our own fitting room and couch for my family to sit and wait. It was a Sunday and they only did appointments which made the whole morning so personable and enjoyable. I left knowing that I may have not found the dress but I found the best bridal boutique in Atlanta! A couple days later, I had emailed the store asking to update me on future dresses that meet my wants/needs and no more what 30 minutes went by when I got a phone call and reply with a picture of a new dress that fits all my expectations! The voicemail was just filled with excitement and really just made me feel like they really cared for their customers. As you can see, this is just amazing customer service and you are always welcomed with open arms! I can't wait to come back and visit to say yes to the dress at Carrie's Bridal!

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Janet R

Amazing experience! The staff was kind enough to open the store an hour early to accommodate my tight schedule that day. It was a one-on-one interaction the whole time! I put on my dress and was completely breathless. Once I thought it couldn't get any better, they continued... Read More to add pieces to it like belts and neck lines. I am speechless at how gorgeous my dress is and cannot say enough about this amazing company.

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Anna C

This review is SUPER LATE, but I still want to review. I got my dress in September 2016, and my wedding was in December 2016. I had a fantastic experience at Carries. I had the undivided attention of my consultant. I picked out a one of a kind dress and it was a great price. I... Read More love that I get to support a local business and have a one of a kind dress. My dress is beautiful and I got so many compliments on it. It was/is perfect.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Brittney M

If you're even REMOTELY on the fence about going here--don't be. I LOVED my experience at Carrie's. I left with my dress and zero regrets--it is BEAUTIFUL and so well made. I was so lucky that this was the first place I went to try on dresses. Darla was a phenomenal bridal... Read More consultant and turned what I feared would be a stressful experience into something I'll remember for years. Since I got my dress in November 2016, I've referred two other brides-to-be to Carrie's. No surprise--they BOTH left with the dress of their dreams without breaking their budgets! With a charming and small boutique like Carrie's, you honestly cannot go wrong.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Hannah F

Wonderful little boutique! I went with my friend and found my dress within 30 minutes! It's awesome to be the only ones in the store. Note, I had visited 2-3 other stores and tried on dresses prior to coming here. I had narrowed down the silhouette and style I wanted. I think... Read More this is important before you go. I even got my veil here because I loved how it looked with the dress. I put on my dress and loved every part of it except the back. The consultant suggested an easy alteration and both my friend and I started crying it was so beautiful! The price was affordable as well. Not as directly important, but there is a lot of antique shopping around the area so we made a day of it and had a great time.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 chelsea m

I had a wonderful experience at Carrie's and found the dress of my dreams! It was a quiet personal atmosphere and everyone was incredibly friendly and so helpful. My dress was within my budget and the quality of all the dresses I tried on far exceeded those of the larger bridal... Read More stores. My sister is already planning to go get her dress there too this summer!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Rachael E

Carrie's bridal was the very first place I shopped for wedding dresses and it was the best first experience ever!!!! Courtney was our consultant and she was amazing - so helpful and informative!! I instantly felt like she was one of my best friends, I even left saying to my... Read More group - we are missing someone, and they were like no we aren't unless you are thinking of Courtney and that is exactly what I was thinking! ha!! But the dresses are Carrie's were absolutely beautiful and the best part is NOTHING IS OVER $1,000!! I did not find my dress here, but I found one I loved but I am not the type of person to buy a dress of so much importance the very first day I go to try on dresses. I also loved Carrie's because they are an "off the rack store" so I actually got to try on dresses that were very close to my size (rather than ones that are soooo big and so many clips) I actually got to see what dresses in my size look on me! One other thing I loved about Carrie's was THEY ALLOW YOU TO TAKE PICTURES! After visiting 7 other bridal salons, I realized half of them do not allow you to take pictures (which was so ridiculous to me- because that is ultimately how I decided on the dress I choose by going back and looking at pictures on me - also sometimes the dress doesn't photograph how it looks in person and I thought this was very important to know considering wedding photos....). Also, Carrie's had such a cute little private try on area for you and your group, I just thought it was such a nice little touch. I can not say enough great things about Carrie's bridal and Courtney!!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Allison M

After trying on almost 40 dresses at two other salons in different parts of the state, I was very nervous going into Carrie's, but I was absolutely blown away by the amazing customer service, the beautiful salon, and the amazing prices on the dresses. I absolutely found THE... Read More dress, and I love looking back on the photos from the day I picked it out. I have already recommended it to many of my engaged friends! Best bridal shop ever!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Samantha N

Highly recommend Carrie's! This was the first stop I made for dress shopping and could not have asked for a better experience. The dresses themselves are beautiful, and they have a ton of variety. They let you look through dresses on your own but also offer guidance to keep it... Read More from seeming overwhelming. But the best part of Carrie's is definitely the staff and the overall experience. While I can only imagine how many brides they see in a week, everyone was so genuine and really made it feel special and personal. I never felt like anyone was trying to make me a sale or rush me through the process. In the end, Courtney helped me find my perfect dress, and when I say helped, I owe her all the credit for having me try on a style I would never have picked for myself. Cannot say enough good things!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Taylor G

I went to Carrie's for their off the rack trunk show and found the dress of my dreams! All of the staff was accommodating and wonderful to work with! They know when a bride has found what she really wants but aren't pushy about it. They also had a great selection of plus size... Read More gowns, so. I Didn't feel like I had nothing to choose from. Thank you Carries bridal!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Kirsten F

Best place for dress shopping!! I went to 4 other places and this was my last stop. They had all the styles for reasonable prices! Even during their busy semi- annual sale I received personal attention and my perfect dream dress. Add this to your dress shopping list and you... Read More won't regret it!!