Off-the-rack, under $1000, sizes 0-28!

Forget the gown everyone else has! Exclusive and affordable styles found only at Carrie's. Lace, romantic, modern – we have your dream gown and under $1,000! Sizes 0-28. Mondays/Wednesdays/Thursdays/Fridays 10-6, Tuesdays 11-7, Saturday, Sunday - by appointment. Visit our Macon location at 369 2nd St, downtown!

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

3524 Broad St, Chamblee, GA (770) 451-8577

Beautiful Dress, Great Price!

Reviewed on 4/28/2014 Christele F

Carrie was very professional and helped me find my dream dress! Everyone loved it was the wedding. I also purchased my veil and jewelry at the boutique for great prices as well. I will definitely recommend Carrie's to friends and family.

Beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2014 Melanie J

Carrie was wonderful! She made the how experience perfect. I love my dress!!! Guests could not stop raving about how beautiful my gown looked. Highly recommend!!!

Must see - best dress shop in Georgia!

Reviewed on 11/25/2013 Alyson M

After visiting 6 different bridal shops during a weekend in town, as I lived on the west coast for most of my engagement, I visited Carrie’s last. I did some research and was not sure what to expect when I walked into Carrie’s as every dress was under $999, but I thought why... Read More not?! After being in the shop for 5 minutes, it was quite obvious that this shop was different. It was not only FULL of dresses designed by one designer, that designer, Carrie herself, actually helped you try on each and every dress! The customer service was great, she helped you with what looked best on your body type, and she even had accessories and options if a certain part of the dress didn’t fit right. I had the most wonderful experience at her shop during my try-ons that I bought the dress right off the rack and took it home with me that day! Carrie’s is not only within everyone’s budget, it has EXCELLENT dresses at great prices… don’t let the price fool you!! I received sooo many compliments on my dress, it was ridiculous! I would HIGHLY recommend this shop to ANYONE looking for the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Maria C

I loved my dress that I purchased from Carrie’s Bridal! The absolute FIRST DRESS I tried on was the dress I chose. I bought my dress about 5 months from my wedding date and I was so happy to have found Carrie’s Bridal Collection. I had a vision and when I saw it, I was so... Read More excited. I bought a lace dress with an illusion back and beautiful embellishments with jewels. I tried on 3 dresses all together, but the first dress was my choice! It was so gorgeous and I felt very beautiful on my wedding day. DARLA sold me my dress and she did an absolute wonderful job helping me. The salon was very nice and I was treated very kindly as a customer. I thankfully had enough time to get the alterations that I needed, and Carrie’s Bridal had recommended businesses for their alterations. I chose Melissa Barrazza to do my dress alterations because she is located right next to Carrie’s Bridal in Chamblee, and she did a wonderful job. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Carrie’s Bridal to others! I am very pleased with my purchase :)

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Dana H

I was referred to Carrie's by a few coworkers who had had a great experience and ended up buying their dress there. I made an appointment (2nd out of 3 for the day) and decided to check it out based on the great prices! My stylist was Audra Mays. Overall, it was a normal... Read More experience at a bridal salon. I can't say it was exceptional but it was not bad by any means, just average. One of the things I had a hard time with was the sorting of the dresses. I understand that since this salon is off the rack, they are sorted by size but this made it very difficult to find the style and material I was looking for instantly (I knew I wanted fit and flare in lace). Instead, my group and I had to touch every dress in my size section instead of being able to look at a certain style (which is exhausting!). Lastly, the dresses just didn't seem to flatter my figure like other dresses I had tried on. I'm sure they would have been fine after alterations but I was not wowed by the fit. Good salon overall, just wasn't the right fit for me!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Lindsay B

I love the dress and veil that I got from Carrie’s Bridal. It was so elegant, fit me great, and made me feel so beautiful. Shopping at Carrie’s was also a great experience – Darla was the best! I went to two other big salons that had expensive designer dresses before, and I... Read More just loved how at Carrie’s I was able to get a one-of-a-kind dress and personal service at an unbeatable price.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Malley W

I may have not said yes to the dress yet... but I have definitely said yes to my bridal boutique! My family and I had an amazing experience the second we walked into Carrie's Bridal. We had an amazing bridal stylist named Darla who is to die for! Our appointment started right on... Read More time and was a great experience from the get go. We had our own fitting room and couch for my family to sit and wait. It was a Sunday and they only did appointments which made the whole morning so personable and enjoyable. I left knowing that I may have not found the dress but I found the best bridal boutique in Atlanta! A couple days later, I had emailed the store asking to update me on future dresses that meet my wants/needs and no more what 30 minutes went by when I got a phone call and reply with a picture of a new dress that fits all my expectations! The voicemail was just filled with excitement and really just made me feel like they really cared for their customers. As you can see, this is just amazing customer service and you are always welcomed with open arms! I can't wait to come back and visit to say yes to the dress at Carrie's Bridal!

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Janet R

Amazing experience! The staff was kind enough to open the store an hour early to accommodate my tight schedule that day. It was a one-on-one interaction the whole time! I put on my dress and was completely breathless. Once I thought it couldn't get any better, they continued... Read More to add pieces to it like belts and neck lines. I am speechless at how gorgeous my dress is and cannot say enough about this amazing company.

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Anna C

This review is SUPER LATE, but I still want to review. I got my dress in September 2016, and my wedding was in December 2016. I had a fantastic experience at Carries. I had the undivided attention of my consultant. I picked out a one of a kind dress and it was a great price. I... Read More love that I get to support a local business and have a one of a kind dress. My dress is beautiful and I got so many compliments on it. It was/is perfect.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Brittney M

If you're even REMOTELY on the fence about going here--don't be. I LOVED my experience at Carrie's. I left with my dress and zero regrets--it is BEAUTIFUL and so well made. I was so lucky that this was the first place I went to try on dresses. Darla was a phenomenal bridal... Read More consultant and turned what I feared would be a stressful experience into something I'll remember for years. Since I got my dress in November 2016, I've referred two other brides-to-be to Carrie's. No surprise--they BOTH left with the dress of their dreams without breaking their budgets! With a charming and small boutique like Carrie's, you honestly cannot go wrong.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Hannah F

Wonderful little boutique! I went with my friend and found my dress within 30 minutes! It's awesome to be the only ones in the store. Note, I had visited 2-3 other stores and tried on dresses prior to coming here. I had narrowed down the silhouette and style I wanted. I think... Read More this is important before you go. I even got my veil here because I loved how it looked with the dress. I put on my dress and loved every part of it except the back. The consultant suggested an easy alteration and both my friend and I started crying it was so beautiful! The price was affordable as well. Not as directly important, but there is a lot of antique shopping around the area so we made a day of it and had a great time.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 chelsea m

I had a wonderful experience at Carrie's and found the dress of my dreams! It was a quiet personal atmosphere and everyone was incredibly friendly and so helpful. My dress was within my budget and the quality of all the dresses I tried on far exceeded those of the larger bridal... Read More stores. My sister is already planning to go get her dress there too this summer!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Rachael E

Carrie's bridal was the very first place I shopped for wedding dresses and it was the best first experience ever!!!! Courtney was our consultant and she was amazing - so helpful and informative!! I instantly felt like she was one of my best friends, I even left saying to my... Read More group - we are missing someone, and they were like no we aren't unless you are thinking of Courtney and that is exactly what I was thinking! ha!! But the dresses are Carrie's were absolutely beautiful and the best part is NOTHING IS OVER $1,000!! I did not find my dress here, but I found one I loved but I am not the type of person to buy a dress of so much importance the very first day I go to try on dresses. I also loved Carrie's because they are an "off the rack store" so I actually got to try on dresses that were very close to my size (rather than ones that are soooo big and so many clips) I actually got to see what dresses in my size look on me! One other thing I loved about Carrie's was THEY ALLOW YOU TO TAKE PICTURES! After visiting 7 other bridal salons, I realized half of them do not allow you to take pictures (which was so ridiculous to me- because that is ultimately how I decided on the dress I choose by going back and looking at pictures on me - also sometimes the dress doesn't photograph how it looks in person and I thought this was very important to know considering wedding photos....). Also, Carrie's had such a cute little private try on area for you and your group, I just thought it was such a nice little touch. I can not say enough great things about Carrie's bridal and Courtney!!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Allison M

After trying on almost 40 dresses at two other salons in different parts of the state, I was very nervous going into Carrie's, but I was absolutely blown away by the amazing customer service, the beautiful salon, and the amazing prices on the dresses. I absolutely found THE... Read More dress, and I love looking back on the photos from the day I picked it out. I have already recommended it to many of my engaged friends! Best bridal shop ever!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Samantha N

Highly recommend Carrie's! This was the first stop I made for dress shopping and could not have asked for a better experience. The dresses themselves are beautiful, and they have a ton of variety. They let you look through dresses on your own but also offer guidance to keep it... Read More from seeming overwhelming. But the best part of Carrie's is definitely the staff and the overall experience. While I can only imagine how many brides they see in a week, everyone was so genuine and really made it feel special and personal. I never felt like anyone was trying to make me a sale or rush me through the process. In the end, Courtney helped me find my perfect dress, and when I say helped, I owe her all the credit for having me try on a style I would never have picked for myself. Cannot say enough good things!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Taylor G

I went to Carrie's for their off the rack trunk show and found the dress of my dreams! All of the staff was accommodating and wonderful to work with! They know when a bride has found what she really wants but aren't pushy about it. They also had a great selection of plus size... Read More gowns, so. I Didn't feel like I had nothing to choose from. Thank you Carries bridal!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Kirsten F

Best place for dress shopping!! I went to 4 other places and this was my last stop. They had all the styles for reasonable prices! Even during their busy semi- annual sale I received personal attention and my perfect dream dress. Add this to your dress shopping list and you... Read More won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Jocelyn H

I bought my dress here and couldn't be happier. The try-on experience was easy and fun. And my dress is perfect! Would highly recommend looking at Carrie's Bridal.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kelly W

I had gone to multiple other dress shops but nothing stood out until Carrie's Bridal. They have beautiful one of a kind options that are very affordable. Its also a small shop that does not allow walk-ins so you don't feel overwhelmed and get a more intimate experience. I would... Read More highly recommend Carrie's Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Carolyn A

Carrie's Bridal has wonderful, well-made dresses at a great price. I went in not expecting to find anything because I wear plus-sized clothes, but they had so many beautiful dresses in extended sizes that it was hard to choose just one. Darla was the best attendant I could hope... Read More for. Warm, helpful, and full of ideas, she made the experience truly special and less stressful.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Kassandra B

I had an excellent experience at Carrie's bridal. My consultant, Darla, was a dream. She was so nice, and really seemed to care. We went to this store after going to three others, and the experience was much better and more personal. The dress I bought was a real stunner, and... Read More really unique at an amazing price. Definitely go to this store!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Wendy B

Carrie’s Bridal is awesome. When my daughter scheduled an appointment, I told her that 1 hour was not enough to try on dresses and possibly walk away with one. Carrie’s Bridal insisted that is was plenty of time and over the years they have found that was all the time needed.... Read More Well, they were right! My daughter had communicated with them and answered many questions about her likes and dislikes. We arrived a few minutes early and our associate, Morgan was finishing up with a client, she told us that she had pulled 7 dresses for my daughter to try on, but she told us to glance through the dresses while we waited to see if there was a dress that my daughter liked that maybe had not been pulled for her to try on. Every dress we pulled, Morgan said, “I already pulled that on”. The third dress that my daughter tried on was “The One!!’ After spending 3 hours a few weeks prior at one of the large bridal shop trying on so many dresses that were pretty, but not “the one, it took her 15 minutes to find the dress! We couldn’t believe it!! My daughter did try on all of the dress that were pulled just to be sure, but that third dress was it. We also walked away with a belt to accent it. Each bride to be is given individual attention by an associate. You have your own space and I believe that they only take 2 brides at a time, one associate per bride. You really don’t see the other bride while you are trying on dresses. They only allow the bride to bring 4 people because of the space, but it worked. It is so different than the large bridal shops where you can see everyone and everyone can see you. At Carrie’s bridal, the bride to be is special and given individual attention. They are true to what they advertise all dresses are under $1,000 with many under $599. The dresses are Carrie’s unique designs and not a name brand and they are all absolutely gorgeous! I would highly recommend Carrie’s bridal to any bride to be, you won’t find a better shop!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Nichole B

Carrie's Bridal is AMAZING! The store offers unique, beautiful wedding gowns for very affordable prices and provides a very personable, one-on-one service for brides. The store has a boutique feel to it, and since Carrie, the owner, designs the dresses, there are a limited... Read More number of each dress style (making them truly unique). Before an appointment, the store sends an email with a questionnaire for the bride. I filled it out as best as I could explaining what I was looking for and included a few pictures of dresses that had features I liked (or didn't like). I will admit I can be really particular, and even though I knew what I was looking for, it was hard to put into words or show in an exact picture. When we came in for my appointment, our assistant let us look through the racks to pull any dresses we liked--As I pulled some out, the assistant told me she had already pulled out the same dresses for me in the dressing room. She was really spot on! The second dress I tried on was THE dress--It had everything I was looking for. The dresses are really great quality and absolutely gorgeous material. They have a lot of unique lace materials that I have not seen at other stores. My friend (who had found Carrie's for me) actually just bought her own dress there this weekend. She tried two other wedding dress stores (one before Carrie's and one after, since she had already made the appointment)--Neither one had dresses that matched Carrie's. The other stores had some beautiful ones, but very typical. I really cannot stress how wonderful Carrie's is--If you're wedding dress shopping, it is worth a visit!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Katie S

This was my first, and it turns out, my only bridal store experience! Darla, my consultant, was so sweet and asked all the right questions about what I was looking for in a dress. She explained everything very well and answered any questions I, my mom, or sisters had. The other... Read More consultant, who finished ringing us up, was also super sweet and very nice. The two ladies in that store made me feel very special and bridal. I highly recommend the boutique experience. There were so many choices, but only so much time! My sister found my beautiful blush wedding dress with ivory lace overlay. It's stunning and I had to fight back the tears with how happy it makes me. I didn't feel pressured to by the dress, which made saying "yes" to the dress that much easier. There were so many beautiful gowns and all under $1000.00! I'm thrilled with my dress and couldn't have hoped for a better experience. Definitely check them out. It's worth it!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Sharlie P

After having an exhausting and confusing morning at David's Bridal, we set out to my appointment at Carrie's. From the moment I walked into the door, I was at ease and felt comfortable. Danielle helped me find THE dress. It was absolutely the complete opposite of what I was... Read More looking for, but it's perfect. I highly recommend checking out Carrie's. My entire party loved the experience, especially my mom and mil.