Casa Marina Hotel & Restaurant

Jacksonville Beach, FL

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Casa Marina Hotel & Restaurant

A BALLROOM IN JACKSONVILLE BEACH, FL

Ever since it opened in 1925, the Casa Marina Hotel & Restaurant has been a landmark of Jacksonville Beach, Florida. The hotel features a Spanish-Mediterranean design of white stucco, concrete and tile that brings a blend of history, beauty and culture to its boardwalk setting. Located just steps from the water, Casa Marina Hotel & Restaurant's seaside location also makes it a popular choice as a wedding venue. Couples can hold both their ceremony and reception on site or move the party to Casa Marina Hotel & Restaurant after a ceremony directly on the beach.

Dining Room. For a private indoor reception, couples can rent Casa Marina Hotel & Restaurant's dining room. This space features historical architecture, creating a unique and elegant ambience without the need for extra decorations, linens and lighting.

Courtyard. Casa Marina Hotel & Restaurant's beachfront courtyard is a scenic location for outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions. This large outdoor space features a clay-tiled area for the ceremonial altar, where couples can say their vows with the ocean as their backdrop. The courtyard is also completely tiled and lanterns can be strung overhead to add soft lighting to this romantic setting.

Casa Marina Hotel & Restaurant has an in-house event and catering manager to help plan every detail of your wedding day. This means that couples do not have to worry about hiring an outside wedding planner. Casa Marina Hotel & Restaurant's special event professionals also work together with outside vendors to coordinate the many components of your event.

The chefs and kitchen staff from Casa Marina Restaurant work with couples to plan a wedding menu. The restaurant prides itself on mixing local seafood and produce with international flavors and styles. The catering team at Casa Marina Hotel & Restaurant also provides complimentary menu tasting and can accommodate signature drink requests and special dietary requirements.

Special event reservations at Casa Marina Hotel & Restaurant include the venue's furnishings including tables, chairs and fine linens for the wedding ceremony and reception. The venue also has private dressing areas for the bridal party and groomsmen and couples can book a block of rooms from the hotel for their guests.

Casa Marina Hotel & Restaurant offers a variety of extra perks for couples and their guests to enjoy during their stay at the venue—whether it is just for the evening or all weekend long. These include:

• Twenty-three guest rooms and parlor suites
  • Rooftop dining
  • Sunday brunch buffet
  • Beach-side location

This venue is also experienced in hosting engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners and farewell brunches.

Elegant Oceanfront Weddings

The historic oceanfront Casa Marina provides a picture-perfect setting for the Wedding of Your Dreams! Our rich history will add a bit of romance and natural beauty to create a romantic wedding beyond compare.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Historic Venue, Hotel, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

Bow2010

691 1st. Street North, Jacksonville Beach, FL (904) 270-0025

Stunning Beauty, Elegant Charm, Delicious Food, Wonderful Staff

Reviewed on 5/01/2014 Melissa H

Our wedding was absolutely perfect. Thanks to Becky's hard work our entire wedding weekend came off without a hitch. It was even better than I imagined. When people ask about it, all I can say is, "I wouldn't change a moment." Everyone at our wedding/reception enjoyed the... Read More special ambiance of Casa Marina. Our friends and family also commented numerous times about how much they loved staying there. The entire staff was so accommodating and a pleasure to work with the whole weekend. The worst part was leaving. The charm of Casa Marina and its surroundings is obvious throughout all of our photos. We will always remember our time at Casa Marina fondly. We highly recommend any bride and groom looking for an amazing venue with stunning beauty, elegant charm, delicious food and wonderful staff to book their wedding at Casa Marina.

Dream wedding come true

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Elisabeth

The Casa Marina helped me plan our dream wedding from start to finish. I was out of the country when I started planning the wedding and Becky worked well with me while I was abroad. Once I returned to the States I was able to meet and talk with Becky to plan every detail of the... Read More wedding. The hotel was beautiful and everything went off perfectly. We had our ceremony in the courtyard, headed in for dinner and finished the evening dancing under the stars. As a Bride, I wasn't stressed at all. This was amazing to me. Everyone talks about how stressful it is, but the Casa Marina took control and allowed me to sit back and enjoy out special day. I truly recommend this location for anyone. You can dress this place up or have a more casual feel. I loved our wedding!

Casa Marina is the best place to have a wedding!

Reviewed on 5/26/2013 Jessica L

Casa Marina is a wonderful place to get married! Everyone who works there is so nice and helpful, it's incredible! The food is amazing and everyone at our wedding commented on how delicious the food was and that it was the best wedding food they have ever had! The crab cakes... Read More and filet mignon are phenomenal! Rebekah is so sweet, accommodating and wants to make your wedding spectacular and Sterling is truly one of a kind, he is so attentive and makes the reception flow so nicely. All of our wedding guest loved everything about Casa Marina and the setting is beautiful! Out of town guest really loved it because they got to stay on the beach!

2013-06-12T14:52:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Jessica! All the best to you and Joe!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Anna J

Overall great for a wedding but I would under no circumstances ask guest to sleep there. Staff was accommodating and helpful. Kasey was great. The wedding went beautifully without any major issues. The space is wonderful. But there is a club above the hotel rooms that is... Read More absurdly loud Friday and Saturday nights until 2 a.m. When I say loud I mean (no exaggeration) the bass shook my stuff off the bed. We left and stayed locally, although the staff was very helpful (since this is a regular occupance.) I would recommend for the wedding just not the hotel room if you value sleep at all.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Amber R

Becky and her team at Casa Marina deserve ALL THE AWARDS!! I feel in love with the look and feel of Casa Marina for my wedding, but then I fell in love with the people. The amount of service we received before, during, and after our special day was out of this world, and... Read More surpassed our expectations. And of course, the guests LOVED the food, enjoyed the atmosphere, and were blown away by the staff. The day was perfection thanks to Casa Marina!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Erin H

We could not have dreamed up a better venue. We had our ceremony and reception at Casa Marina and everything was perfect. Rebekah is the best and is so responsive and helpful throughout the planning process. She is also such a support on the day of the wedding. I can't say... Read More enough about how awesome the staff and Sterling were during our reception. Seriously, they have the dream team here!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Natasha P

The venue was beautiful. We did an untraditional brunch wedding. I was a little worried because the set up seemed very rushed that morning, but it all came together in time and everything was beautiful. We did ask for tables outside to be moved for purposes of picture taking,... Read More but the staff moved them back immediately after the ceremony and they (the staff and tables) are now in the background of my pictures. Overall though, still a great venue to get married!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017

My daughter had her wedding at the Casa Marina and it was just beautiful! The food was very good and Becky was just wonderful. We could not have done it without them. They were full of advice and handled all our calls and emails without any trouble. The setting was gorgeous... Read More also. I highly recommend this place for a wedding!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Stephanie L

What a memorable night at such a incredible venue. The Spanish style architecture and beach view make this place one of a kind. We cannot imagine having our wedding anywhere else. All amazing elements are combined into one - beautiful hotel accommodations for you and some of... Read More your guests (boutique hotel so limited rooms), incredible food, amazing service, indoor and outdoor spaces, the beach, and a bar upstairs to keep the party going all night! Huge thanks to Becky (catering director) and Sterling (maître d') for making our day so special. All our guests couldn't stop raving about the beautiful venue, the delicious food and they all had a blast dancing the night away under the stars. We were able to have 20+ kids under the age of 10 because of all the outdoor space.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Megan R

My fiance and I went to Casa Marina for a tour of the space and were sorely disappointed. As a Jacksonville native, I have heard many great things about this space as a wedding venue and have visited the rooftop martini bar in the past. When we arrived, the team was setting up... Read More for a reception, which was very pretty, but there were several issues with the property. It is an old space but the grounds were exceptionally dirty. There were pizza boxes in the bushes inside the front gates, an old glow necklace under the front bench, plastic cups in the topiary, and cigarette butts littering the property. Inside, at the front bar, several plates of old food were left uncleared for hours. We arrived early to have a drink at the bar and received mediocre service that was impersonal and were met with a dirty rag smell in the rooftop area. The catering director seemed uninterested in speaking with us and quickly ushered us through the space. She was not disrespectful, just unenthusiastic. When we moved into her office to discuss pricing, there was only one chair and another small stool for my fiance to use. This, to me, seemed inappropriate since the purpose of the office space is to host potential clients. She explained that they needed the chair from her office for another event. That also seemed peculiar since a wedding venue should be in the business of having enough chairs. During the meeting, another staff member came in to check her phone. Her interruption was not excused or explained and just appeared rude and unprofessional. I understand that people need to stay in communication but it would have felt more appropriate had she said "excuse me" or had she been introduced, "This is ___, she's our ___.", etc. For the lack of professionalism and cleanliness, the space was not worth the money. I am not writing to be unkind but to encourage Casa Marina to improve upon the beautiful space they have to share with future brides.

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Carlina M

We just got married a few days ago & EVERYTHING went unbelievably smooth! My husband, Mike, & I cannot thank Becky, Sterling, & the staff of Casa Marina enough for helping us have such an amazing wedding. We picked Casa Marina initially for many reasons - we could get married &... Read More have a reception in the same place (we got married in the courtyard, dinner in the dining room, and danced in the courtyard so everything was spaced out yet intimate), the venue is breathtakingly beautiful so minimal additional decoration is needed, the venue comes with Day-Of-Coordinators (Becky & Sterling), the food is delicious, they have a reasonably priced bar package, hotel rooms on site which a lot of our guests utilized (we got a free one the night of our wedding), the upstairs Penthouse Lounge made for an easy afterparty, string lights in the courtyard are already there for evening lighting. And after our wedding went off without a hitch, I am 10000000% positive, we could not have picked a better venue. Becky & Casey were super responsive to my emails. I asked any question I could think of and they never made me feel like a nuisance, which was greatly appreciated. The staff the night of our wedding was all awesome - my parents & husband have all told me how they never had an empty drink in their hands the whole night, they were always checking on me to see if I needed one (I'm a very slow drinker so I didn't need many refills haha), during dinner they brought us full plates and let us know that whatever we didn't eat they'd box up and put in our room for us, we told Becky before the reception that we had a request to have a piece of each flavor of cake at our table which Sterling made sure happened (Sterling's cake cutting service comes at no additional cost!), the few pieces of cake we did have left at the end of the night they boxed up too for our room. We had so many guests compliment our wedding & we truly due owe a huge thank you to the Casa Marina for that. -Carlina & Mike

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Bridgett B

This was our wedding venue & it was phenomenal! Rebekah was great as our coordinator. She is very efficient and just all around good at her job. I can't say enough about how beautiful this hotel is and how happy we are that this was our venue. We wanted a beach themed wedding &... Read More Casa Marina hit all the notes. We liked their food so much, we now go to their brunch periodically on Sundays which is delicious.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Lisa E

Thank you so much everyone at Casa Marina for making our wedding so spectacular!! From the planning process with Rebekah and Casey, tasting for menu selection, signature drink requests, making changes to our seating arrangement, saving parking spaces for our guests, Aaron... Read More letting us have pelimini, Sterling being there to help us cut the cake, making sure we were doing well, providing extra slices of cake and also dinner in our fridge for the next day, etc.... The Casa Marina is a beautiful place to get married but the staff really makes you feel truly special and we appreciate every little detail and thoughtfulness that they provided. Thank you SO MUCH!!!! <3

Enchanted Evening

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Margie N

Casa Marina and it's staff were easy to work with during the planning process. Their knowledge and expertise made the entire wedding day experience seem effortless. All of our guests remarked at how this was the best wedding they have ever attended. This is all a bride ever... Read More wants to hear and Casa Marina made that possible.

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Jazmine C

The team at Casa Marina did a great job with making my wedding such a beautiful day! The food and service was great! Mr. Sterling was very friendly! Thank you Rebekah so much for everything!

Highly recommended!!!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Gabriela B

From the first day I spoke with Rebekah at Casa Marina, it was an absolute pleasure working with her and her staff! She always got back to my e-mails right away and was super nice and helpful! They were accommodating, flexible, helpful and made planning easy. I did not hire a... Read More wedding planner but with her help along the way and having her as a day of coordinator, the matter d', Sterling, and the rest of their staff all went well. They really know what they're doing over there and are organized and efficient. They were very accommodating and again just a real pleasure to work with, we were all very happy that we chose Casa Marina as our venue! The venue is beautiful, it was perfect for us! We wanted indoor/outdoor, not a ballroom, more simple/elegant/romantic feel and at the beach. We loved the market lights in the courtyard, the wood beams in the ceiling, tile floors, etc. They could do a bit of a better job at upkeep but overall it was a great fit for us. We had our ceremony in the courtyard (included in the price!), dinner in dining room and dancing in the courtyard. We had a pretty large party (about 140 guests), much bigger wouldn't have really fit comfortably. From the guest stand point, best part was the food!! People were raving about the food, saying it was the best food they've had at a wedding!! Also Sterling and his staff did an awesome job at having the dinner run smoothly and getting all the guests their dinner quickly. The only negative I heard was that they put the food away too soon. I had some guests that went back for seconds because it was so good but the food was already taken away. They also cut the cake and serve it as well. I researched and toured many venues between South Florida and North Florida and this was by far the best choice for its value! Highly recommend :)

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Brittany K

I would recommend this venue to anyone getting married! Becky is an amazing coordinator, she replied to all of my emails so fast and she was there for us every step of the way on the day of the wedding. The staff was so great to us and the venue itself looked so historic and... Read More beautiful! We got a complimentary stay in one of their suites on the night of the wedding, which was so convenient! This is a perfect wedding venue, whether you want your wedding to be "beachy" or not!

Magical Place for a Magical Day

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Natalie D

We absolutely loved having our wedding reception at Casa Marina! The hotel itself was perfect for the elegant beach theme wedding we wanted. Becky and Casey were extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process. They were always a pleasure to work with and answered any... Read More questions I had promptly. Sterling made sure that everything at the reception flowed well and that we had whatever we needed to make the night perfect! The food at Casa Marina is incredible. We had a buffet style dinner and our guests continue to tell us how great the food was! We did have some problems with the front desk (hotel room reservations, which operates separately from events), but Becky was helpful in making sure we had what we needed from them and that it didn’t take away from our excitement. Overall, Casa Marina helped make our day truly magical. I highly recommend Casa Marina for any wedding reception!

Wonderful Venue!

Reviewed on 12/28/2014 Tori B

Overall we had a wonderful wedding, the usual minor hitches.

Casa Marina Review

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Lisa S

working with the Casa Marina leading up to the event was very easy, both Becky and Casey were very responsive to my many questions. The ceremony courtyard is also beautiful, but the chairs are stained because of overuse. I highly recommend not using the tent, it's beautiful... Read More without it and when I saw it up it was a bit dirty. The food was okay, there were high and low points. The guest feedback was that the chicken was dry, they were stingy with the prime rib but everyone who ate the Curried Shrimp loved it! It really was the best dish. Also based on feedback the spring rolls were the best appetizer. I also highly recommend having passed Sangria during cocktail hour as it was a big hit and delicious. During the reception/dinner I had my plate cleared before I was done eating while I went to the restroom, apparently this also happened to one of my bridesmaids. Also for some reason all tables did not receive cake which meant I had a ton of leftover cake. The bartenders were great and very generous, also working with Sterling to make sure the reception went smoothly was a pleasure, he is a real class act. One last note, if you plan to have an active dance floor inside be ready for some heat as it was very hot in the room. All in all the day went smoothly thanks to the staff and the ceremony was beautiful! I would recommend the Casa Marina.

A perfect beach wedding venue!

Reviewed on 6/04/2014 Amy H

As a local Jacksonville, FL resident, I had been to Casa Marina's amazing brunch many times. When I was looking at venues for my wedding, Casa Marina was on the list. I convinced my fiance who was on deployment at the time and actually didn't visit Casa Marina until the... Read More rehearsal day that this is where I wanted our wedding. Becky was amazing and helpful throughout the planning process. If I had a question, she would answer it. I had lots of questions. :) Bridal shower: I had my bridal shower here the week before the wedding. Sterling made sure that we had everything that we needed that I communicated to Becky. Everyone raved about the amazing buffet. Our table was underneath the terrace and was the perfect amount of shade plus we had a little sea breeze. Wedding day: We had the Saturday, 10am ceremony with the reception to follow. Becky and Sterling worked with my wedding planner, Christina Kreations, and made my wedding day perfect. The ceremony and reception was set up exactly as planned. The entire staff at Casa Marina was amazing and the food was phenomenal. Casa Marina is the perfect venue for a small, intimate beach wedding like the one we had. Advice for searching for the perfect venue... 1. location, location, location: Casa Marina has the perfect location in that you have a view of Jacksonville Beach and it is within walking distance. 2. amazing food and a venue that caters: The food at Casa Marina is amazing and you don't need to look for an outside caterer because they have it all here except the bakery for the wedding cake (recommend Cinotti's bakery for the wedding cake). 3. Final word of advice: plan early and book early because prime dates will fill up fast. I booked my date in March 2013 for a May 24, 2014 wedding.

Beachy Wedding Atmosphere

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Valerie Z

We LOVED having our wedding at the Casa Marina Hotel in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. The venue is a historic building with so much character. All the rooms are decorated differently like a bed & breakfast. The food is amazing (not to mention their Sunday Brunch)! The staff... Read More is very friendly and Rebekah Lowry, the wedding coordinator, is a joy to work with. The very few issues we had were quickly rectified and of no worry to me. It was a pleasure to have Sterling and all the staff there assisting us with our every need. We highly recommend this venue!

2013-08-09T15:55:04 Response from the vendor

Hi Valerie, Thank you so much for your kind words!!! I wish you and Paul a lifetime of happiness!! Look forward to seeing you all around the beach. All the best, Becky

Timeless Elegance

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Jennifer

I knew that the Casa Marina was the perfect place for my summer wedding. I had grown up in Jacksonville Beach when the hotel was closed. I used to ride my bike by the entrance and hope that one day someone would restore it. And luckily for me, someone did! Originally built in... Read More the mid 20's this hotel is full of timeless romance. And since the courtyard over looks Jacksonville Beach it makes for a perfect beach wedding spot. The staff is amazing! Each and every one of them was very helpful and accommodating. The only thing that kept me from rating all 5 stars was that the team broke down the dining room before our night had ended and we weren't able to get one last pic or grab my bouquet. So, make sure to tell them you want each and ever minute of your night!

AMAZING place to get married

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Kimberly O

Casa Marina is an ideal place to get married at the beach. The hotel has so much character that it speaks for itself. The outdoor courtyard is adorable with overhead string lights. I knew right away this was the setting for my wedding reception. From the very beginning, Becky... Read More (the events coordinator at Casa Marina) was super helpful giving suggestions and recommendations. The food is AMAZING. My husband and I didn’t get to enjoy cocktail hour as we were taking pictures, but the staff made sure to save some of the appetizers for us which we got right before dinner (and I’m glad they did because they were delicious!). The whole night was absolutely fantastic and couldn’t have gone any smoother. We actually continued the party after the wedding in the penthouse upstairs in the hotel!

2013-07-09T13:25:28 Response from the vendor

Kim, Thank you so much for your kind words!! I wish you and Sean a lifetime of happiness!! Come by and see us again soon!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Marissa L

Everything was amazing the day of our wedding! Becky was helpful and always available with any questions. We had a year and a half to plan and she was always available. Sterling was also awesome! The staff was great, the food was great, I can't say enough about how amazing... Read More the place was!

2013-06-12T14:49:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Marissa!! I wish you and Andrew a Lifetime of Happiness!