Professional Wedding Caterer

Chef Winston Williams brings over 25 years of culinary passion to South Florida and can meet any of your wedding needs. We understand that there must be nothing less than perfection on your special day!

Cuisine

Hawaiian, American, Eastern European, French, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

1599 SW 30th Ave, Boynton Beach, FL Serving Palm Beach & Broward (561) 704-5217

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Brittany L

We are so glad that we hired Catering CC for our wedding. Chef Winston was responsive throughout the whole planning process and his food is to die for. Everything was melt in your mouth delicious!! We got endless compliments on how good the food was days after the wedding was... Read More over. I would highly recommend Chef Winston for any type of catering event!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Stephanie D

Chef Winston & his team catered my wedding on 9.30.17, & they did an amazing job! From the beginning to the end, the service was fantastic! The food was delicious & it was the talk of the night & even after the wedding it is still talked about. My husband & I also had our... Read More bartender services through Catering CC; Winston made a custom logo with our names on the front of the bar, along with a tasty signature cocktail. I knew from the first day I spoke to Chef about my wedding that he was great! Just by his energy, you can tell he truly loves what he does! Our food was a biggie for my husband and I, and I promise you, you will not be disappointed. I highly recommend Catering CC!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Teresa S

We had our rehearsal dinner for my son's wedding on the beach and I can not say enough about the tasty, beautiful presentation of food that was provided by Chef Winston and his team! Every guest was very complimentary! Everything was delicious, but I highly recommend the Key... Read More Lime Grouper with the special sauce!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Stephanie L

Winston of Catering CC is always a pleasure to work with! I have had the opportunity to work with him several times over the past 8 years, including my own wedding, and I am always blown away by his service and the quality of his food. He is my first choice and I am so happy to... Read More have found him and his company!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Michelle F

Winston exceeded my high expectations. He executed a lovely feast for my farm style wedding. He was flexible when I had to suddenly change venues three days before the party. The food was spectacular and my guests were catered to by his wonderful staff. I would suggest Catering... Read More CC to anyone planning a large party.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Abby M

We chose Chef Winston to cater our wedding. He was professional and prompt in his responses throughout the planning process. The food was fantastic! Our guests are still raving about it. His staff took great care of us and were very professional. He comes highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 adam r

I cant speak more highly of Chef winston and his staff. They accommodated a large last minute increase in guest at the wedding un-expectantly, and handled it with grace. The food was second to none and we are still getting compliments about the food at the wedding. All the... Read More guests raved that that food was not the usual wedding food. it has flare and great seasoning. i am excited to use him and staff for future events that i host in the city.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Steven K

Winston and his crew were outstanding! Professional and fun at the same time! The food was incredible! A lot of our guests wanted his contact information! They helped make a great event even better! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Christopher W

Chef Winston Williams handled all the catering for our entire wedding from the exquisite hors d'oeuvres to the final servings of so many amazing deserts. Our wedding and reception was on the water at our home in Jupiter Cover Fl. It was a very elegant and private celebration or... Read More the 21 people attending. His staff could not have been more professional and courteous throughout the entire evening. The five course meal was, to date, the best dinner we have experienced which says a lot being we travel extensively. Our biggest concern was that since he was preparing for so many people how was he going to perform this using our family size kitchen. I don't know how he did it, but everything was cooked perfectly and served at the exact temperature required for each individual dish. We had eclectic dishes of shrimp, lobster beat salad, crab in mushrooms, lamb appetizers, Gnocci Pomadora, Sea bass and much more! If you use Chef Winston, your expectations will be exceeded. Chris and Meredith West

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Deon W

Delicious food, customized service, attention to detail, professionalism, and a chef with an outstanding personality. Chef Winston and his staff catered my wedding/birthday party on 9/4 at the Mansion's of Tuckahoe and my guests are still talking about the food a month later. We... Read More had island stations and a paella station and it was a great decision to cater the event in this style. Everyone had the opportunity to taste the delicious selection of foods that Chef Winston makes. Without hesitation he is the maestro of fine dining. Not only is he an excellent chef, but he is proud of his work and so he pays extra attention to detail as it pertains to the overall presentation of the meal. He is pleasant, creative, and puts his personal touch on each dish. I also am happy that I chose him as my chef, because 6 weeks prior to my event I lost my venue and Chef Winston convinced me not to cancel my event and found a new venue for me and my finance. Mansions of Tuckahoe is a hidden gem that I was not aware of, and only a professional who has a network of entertainment professionals is able to provide this level of service to their clients. Chef Winston saved the day by not only doing a remarkable job in catering my event, but he found us a beautiful replacement venue and a professional and dedicated Event Planner (Elizabeth Hollman) and this was more than my new husband and I could ever ask for. Also, Catering CC has the most competitive prices for the level of service that is offered. Chef Winston you are an amazing Chef and businessman, H and I love you. Thanks for everything.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Kristin K

I can not say enough great things about Chef Winston and his staff at Catering CC. We found him for our wedding while doing some research online. My husband and I spoke with him in person, and we were hooked from the moment we met him! He is so passionate about what he does... Read More and it really shows through his food. We decided to do the all-inclusive wedding package, that included an open bar with top shelf liquor all night, hand crafted hors d'oeuvres created by Chef Winston, chef's signature salad, and a choice of 3 different proteins. His package also provided the linens, silverware, drinking glasses, and the cake!!! It's like a one stop shop, and Chef Winston will guide you the whole way. Even with as busy as chef is, he was always willing to talk on the phone, respond promptly to emails, and meet in person to answer any questions and put us at ease for our big day. We felt really comfortable with him and his team , and we trusted that he was going to do an amazing job. Did I mention that the food was incredible? Our guests still can't stop talking about how delicious everything tasted. Chef Winston even threw in some surprises! He had our name written across the sides of the bar, and he created a delicious signature cocktail for us and our guests. As a late night snack, his staff walked around with mini milkshakes and fries while everyone was on the dance floor. Everything was executed perfectly, and we would have Chef Winston and his staff do it all again if we could. Look no further for your wedding or any other event if you want outstanding service, incredible food, and a passionate, caring chef that's at the head of it all. Thank you Chef Winston! We love you! Kristin and Angel

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Kayla S

We hired Catering CC for our wedding in April. The food was delicious and service with Chef Winston & his staff was phenomenal. We had nothing but compliments from our guests. I would definitely recommend Catering CC!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 David W

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Norma B

From the minute we had our tasting, we knew that Catering CC was the one! Chef Williams and Chelsea are amazing, great to work with and very detailed oriented. The hors d'oeuvres were like no other, from the mini crab cakes to the Virgin Islands Rum & Coke Shrimp cocktail no... Read More words can describe them. The dinner presentation and flavors were unbelievable. The combination of the Broiled Key Lime Grouper and "Floribbean Style" Beef Skillet Roast was out of this WORLD!! My guests could not stop raving over the food, service and attention to detail that Catering CC provided. Thank You Chef Williams, Chelsea and staff for making our day UNFORGETTABLE!

Fabulous Food, Drinks, and Music

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Malinda B

Chef Winston and his staff provided food, bar service, and a DJ. All were exceptional. The food was so good many of our guests are still talking about it. So much so that we plan on using their services for corporate events in the future. The bar service and DJ were such a... Read More pleasure and a joy to have at our wedding. We're very thankful for Catering CC being a part of our special day. It simply would not have been the same without them.

Wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Darrel and Malinda wedding September 2015 Catering CC did an outstanding job from the time we contacted them just as shoppers. They were quick to answer all of our questions on a timely manner. They kept in contact with our Day Of coordinator and executed our wedding without... Read More flaws. The selection of food is amazing and doing the taste just sealed the deal for us. They offered more items in the package than all of the others potential caterers we were looking at. The food is well prepared and delicious. Our guests were super impressed with the food. The buffet line was set up and there was plenty of food for seconds, if you so choose. I went to another wedding in a few weeks after and I must say, they food could not compare to Chef Winston’s food. Chef Winston also brought his bar tender as well as recommending a DJ. DJ Winston did a fantastic job, he knew how to get the crowd on their feet and keep them there. My wife and I thanks you Chef Winston and your crew for doing such a fabulous job and for your assistance

Best food. Best Service.

Reviewed on 6/08/2015

If I could give more than a 5 star rating, I would. First, Chef Winston's food is fabulous! His hors d'oeuvres were beyond delicious, especially the conch fritters and jerk chicken. All the guests raved about the meatballs too! His seasonal choices were the best! We had a... Read More barbeque theme, and his beef brisket, barbeque chicken and blackened fish were extremely tasty. He modified his menu and services to meet our needs and he gave me great ideas to keep the price within our budget. He gave us the best food and exceptional service-a fantastic value! He was always responsive and always super nice. If you need a caterer, call Chef Winston. I give him and his staff the highest recommendation that I can ☺

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Chalonize S

My wedding was on 1/17/15 and we chose them as our caterer. Chef Winston is flexible and easy to work with. Prices are also reasonable. Very professional and he catered to our style. Our guests couldn't stop raving about the dishes that were presented and the service was... Read More remarkable during the wedding! I would definitely use them again for any type of catering needs that I would need in the future. Definitely worth a shot and you won't be disappointed :-)

Excellent

Reviewed on 5/20/2015

Can I say look no further!!! Chef Winston and his impeccable staff are the people to use for any event. On Sunday May 18th this amazing company gave my daughter her dream wedding. The hors d'oeuvres were delicious the food was so good the following day my phone was flooded... Read More with text and calls saying how much they loved it. Not only was it super yummy the presentation was so beautiful I had to stare at my plate for a minute. THANK YOU CHEF!!! YOU NAILED IT. Sincerely, Olga

Delish!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Monica E

The staff at Catering CC made me feel like a princess! Not only on my big day, but on the days leading up to it as well. They were incredibly thorough and paid so much attention to detail that I felt really comfortable working with them. They put me at ease that everything was... Read More taken care of, and it was. Their food was outstanding and the presentation was beautiful. Chef Winston is straight forward and tells you exactly what to expect within your budget. The day-of I was flooded with "congrats!" and "can I get you anything else?" It was wonderful service, and wonderful food. I'd work with them again in a heart beat.

Awesome food and service!

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Susan F

Chef Winston and his team with Catering CC did an AMAZING job making our wedding day all we could have imagined! I found Chef Winston and Catering CC after not really 'meshing' well with our original catering choice. We went for a tasting with Chef and were blown away by the... Read More amazing food and entire set-up. We knew this was what we were looking for. During the tasting-Chelsea was helping Chef and we fell in love with her too. She was so sweet and down to earth. We hired her as our day of wedding planner. The whole process was wonderful and the wedding day went off perfectly. We brought in A LOT of items to decorate and Chelsea and her team really pulled together to style the room and make it amazingly breathtaking. A couple days before the wedding, Chef Winston told me he had some surprises for us-I was so excited to find out what it could be! When we arrived to the event hall for our cocktail hour-I was delivered our "signature cocktail" for the night, but wait! I didn't have a signature cocktail planned?! One of our surprises! Chef devised a "Vintage XoXo" signature cocktail for our night-it was so good and a big hit with our guests! Then, we walk into our venue and see our personalized bar! Another surprise that we didn't expect! Chef really went above and beyond to make our day so memorable! The food was amazing-the drinks were flowing-the staff was having a good time too!-not to mention our guests are still raving about the awesome night. We had a very diverse crowd and ALL were pleased with the food and coordination of the day. Chelsea was my "wedding fairy" and was awesome in planning our day to stay on schedule and be stress-free. She coordinated all of our vendors and made sure we were well taken care of the day of the wedding. We all worked closely together to plan before hand as well. I am so blessed that we made the decision to go with Chef Winston, Chelsea and Catering CC to cater and plan our big day. It really was a day we will remember forever! Mr & Mrs Robinson

Wedding Reception Caterer

Reviewed on 2/24/2014 Kornelia B

Excellent food and a PROFESSIONAL SERVING STAFF!!! We received many complements regarding the look and taste of the food and how professional entire serving staff was. I have spoken with most of our guests several days after the reception. EVERYONE said that butler-passed... Read More Hor' Devours during the cocktail hour were delicious and there was more then enough food. Some guests mentioned that the Serving staff remembered which guest liked which Hor 'Devour and they made sure to come by with those platters. We also had a few kids under the age of 10 that loved "those little things" :). Some of our Hor's Devours were Melted Brie, brown sugar & Walnut on Crostini, Mini Spanakopita (Greek spinach & feta pocket), Mini Crab cake with Orange Horseradish. We are super happy with the food and service. Would totally recommend it. The attire and mannerism of the entire serving staff was just superb.

Great vendor, great working relationship, awesome food!

Reviewed on 1/28/2014 Vickie S

Thank You so much to Chef Winston and his staff. I received nothing but compliments about the food. Every step of the experience with Catering Concepts was professional and organized, from the customized tasting to the wedding day. Awesome staff that were on top of everything. I... Read More hope to use them again someday.

My husband and my caterer were the two things I wouldn't change for anything!

Reviewed on 1/27/2014 Heather M

Every wedding has its little challenges. Mine was no exception. But the one thing I absolutely did not worry about was the food. Chef Winston and his team at Catering Concepts and Concessions were an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. We had a small reception... Read More (less than 70 guests) but they made me feel like my event was a huge gala with the extraordinary amount of attention put into every aspect of the evening. And in spite of me changing my mind a million times and being very hard to get a hold of, Chef Winston remained a perfect professional; never complaining and always able to find a way to meet my most recent demands. Our guests have said nothing but wonderful things about both the food and the service. The mini crab cakes and the "Floribean" style roast beef were a huge hit with my family and I felt like I could eat the fried plantains until I popped. I only wish I could give them 6 stars because my husband and I simply couldn't be happier. If you are thinking about using Catering Concepts and Concessions for your wedding do it! It will be one less thing to worry about on your big day.

AMAZING Catering Company!

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Jennifer P

Picking our caterer was one of the most stressful decisions we encountered during the wedding process, but we were highly impressed by Chef Winston and his company from day one. He called me within minutes of filling out his contact form on his website and answered all of my... Read More emails along the way just as quickly, including a few very late at night. My husband and I attended a tasting with him very early on and Chef and his staff were extremely professional. The food was awesome and we were sold! His catering package offered more than any other company we researched (which was a lot!) and fit easily into our budget. He worked diligently to make sure our day would be perfect. He even surprised us with an added extra at our reception which was super cool. The day of the wedding went flawlessly with his attentive staff who made sure that my groom and I had everything we could possibly need. The appetizers (Chef's choice) were amazing and many people commented on how delicious they were. They all matched our beach wedding theme perfectly with his "Floribbean" cooking style! We had a buffet, but his awesome staff made plates for my groom and I and served us at our table. They checked on us numerous times to make sure our drinks were full. Chef himself came up to us several times to make sure we were happy. They made us feel like a king and queen! We had soooo many compliments about how good the food tasted. Even the dinner salad and dressing were huge hits! Many people went up for seconds! We would definitely recommend Catering Concepts and Concessions, Inc for any event!