Ceci New York

The leader in couture invitation design, Ceci New York creations are as awe-inspiring as they are luxurious. With an eye for detail and exceptional quality, each piece reflects style, elegance and innovation. Highly renowned designer Ceci Johnson is sought after by a savvy clientele worldwide.

Custom Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

130 West 23rd Street, New York, NY (212) 989-0695

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Caroline W

Stunning does not even begin to describe Ceci’s work. As soon as the invitations went out we had people texting and calling left and right telling us that this was going to be the wedding of the century – these invitations made us feel like we were royalty!! 5 stars doesn’t do... Read More her enough justice – she is incredibly talented and her work is so beautiful.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Caitlin H

Lindsey Mandel and her team at Ceci New York are unique and simply the best women to work with for your wedding invitations. Any paper products actually. My experience with Lindsey has been incredible. My fiancé and I are getting married in October of this year, and creating... Read More our wedding invitations has been a blast. The team at Ceci really walks you through the process and executes exactly what you want - based on your budget of course. I have been over to their showroom a few times to go through changes and updates for my invitations and not only will you fall in love with all of their designs which are on display, you won’t want to leave without grabbing a cocktail with all of the Ceci employees! I will definitely miss my interactions with the girls once my wedding is over, but will 110% go to them for all of my future paper product needs. You will definitely not be disappointed working with Ceci New York as they go above and beyond. Hopefully you can have the same experience as I am having!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Christina D

Ceci created the most beautiful wedding invitations for us! All of our guests kept raving about our invitations as soon as they received them. The team was a pleasure to work with. Absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017

I have been looking forward to working with Ceci ever since seeing my sister’s beautiful wedding invitations six years ago. The experience was everything I hoped it would be and more. The team at Ceci is incredibly talented, helpful, and responsive. The design process was... Read More truly enjoyable from start to finish, and the designs themselves were absolutely stunning. I received so many compliments on my save the dates and invitations. I highly recommend working with Ceci.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Anja W

We used Ceci New York for our wedding invitation suite and could not have been HAPPIER with them. Everything from the design process (where we got to sit with her and talk about our vision for the day and what we wanted) to the day the invitations arrived, was above and beyond.... Read More The attention to detail and care she and her team had for our invitations made us feel so taken care of. When the invites arrived, our jaws dropped. The painted envelopes and invite design were truly one-of-a-kind and works of art. Our friends and family are still talking about how BEAUTIFUL our invitations were! Don't even think twice -- she is hands-down THE BEST at what she does.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017

BRIDES BEWARE. Working with Ceci on my invitations was by far the worst aspect of planning my wedding. At the beginning of the process, I provided Ceci with an email containing the language I wanted on my invitation, which included my name and my fiancé's name. Ceci sent me... Read More FOUR digital copies of my invitation over the next few months, each of which had our names spelled correctly. Over that period, small things changed, such as the name of the town the venue was in, or a color here or there, but when they sent the final version, I did not possibly imagine that, after FOUR rounds of edits, for the first time, there would be a typo in my husband's name. In fact, at that stage, Ceci's caligrapher made a typo in my husband's name and then that was duplicated over 100 times on each and every invitation. Despite marketing themselves on their website and in person as having "attention to detail," Ceci NEVER thought to compare the caligrapher's work with the language and spelling I had provided...the language and spelling that I had already confirmed four times. Ceci also failed to indicate to us that the last round had high potential for error because a new vendor had gotten involved. The result was that each and every one of my luxury invitations (total cost was around $8,000) had a typo IN MY HUSBAND'S NAME. Despite this horrible mess, and the shared accountability that Ceci had for never spellchecking the Caligrapher's work against the language I sent or the language they had asked me to confirm many times, what was striking was that Ceci took ZERO responsibility for their role in this mess. They curtly informed me that the error was MY fault and that they would do nothing to rectify it. When I asked if they could at the minimum do me the curtesy of printing out a few invitations with my husband's name spelled correctly so that I could at least send his close family a correct invitation, they actually quoted me EVEN MORE money to do so. I felt hurt and bewildered that they would not at the very least print out a few correct invitations for me given what I was going through, and at that point was not willing to spend even more money when I was already out about $8000 on useless invitations. The most shocking part of all of this is that if you are like me, and spending this amount of money on invitations, you probably have worked with luxury vendors before, or luxury stores, and may be used to a certain level of customer service...some level of desire to keep customers happy or assist in fixing errors or mistakes. Ceci showed none of that to me. My experience was that this company has very little attention to detail. They raced through the process, covering themselves with fine print that puts all the liability on the customer for any error, regardless of fault. The price is vastly higher than other companies, but the product I received, and the attention to my project throughout, was not commensurate with the price. Further, the lack of concern of desire to make me happy or fix the problem was really hurtful and stressful, especially during an already stressful time of planning a wedding. In my opinion, brides should stay away from this company.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Alyson A

The Ceci New York team are so talented. From start to finish, the whole invitation and creative process was very smooth and collaborative. I took the time to fill out their questionnaire they send you beforehand and at my first meeting with Naomi, she came prepared. She showed... Read More me other custom-made designs that she thought matched my style and we worked together to create the most breathtakingly beautiful invitation suite. It's true what they say on their website...the experience with Ceci New York is unlike any other company...you don't sit by yourself flipping through pages of invitations binders where you're left to tell them how to create your suite. Based on the information you provide, they come to you with designs they think will match your wedding theme and personal style, and they were right! Watercolor, dusty pink and rose gold foil details later...we had created the BEST wedding invitation suite - my guests still mention it to me. Moreover, the account manager is so responsive & friendly, even after countless emails and questions about invitation wording, Lindsay and Kerrie were right there with a reply. You can't go wrong with Ceci and her team.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rob D

We used Ceci New York on a few occasions and couldn't be happier. Their service and attention to detail is top notch, they were by far the most attentive and friendliest vendor we worked with. I was hesitant going in as stationery printing and design can be so cumbersome but... Read More they actually made it a really fun process. We'll definitely be back for other special events. Oh, and the finished products had all of our guests impressed and excited!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Naomi D

I used Ceci New York for my baby and personal stationery as well as my husband's business. The thought and care was unlike any I had experienced before. Everyone was so friendly and made the process really enjoyable and fun! The final product was insanely gorgeous. I still... Read More cherish the baby announcement and invitations and my husband's is immensely proud of the new logo for his business. I can't recommend Ceci New York enough.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 A B

Ceci New York was by far my favorite part of the wedding planning process. All of the other vendors made everything seem a little heavy but working with Kerrie and the Ceci team really made this part of my experience stressless and fun! Everything from the initial phone call all... Read More the way through to the delivery was not only flawless and thoroughly explained, but the team made sure that I was constantly happy with the results that I was seeing, and even recommended ways to make my invitation package better. If you want a completely customizable experience with incredible quality both in customer service and design, I suggest stopping your design vendor search at Ceci. I will definitely be revisiting Ceci in the future! A+!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Janine R

BEST DECISION EVER! (Except my husband). The team at Ceci was amazing from the beginning. From the beginning I knew I was in good hands and they over delivered on their promises. i had looked other places after visiting Ceci New York, but quickly figured out that they were... Read More the best at what they do! And what they do is turn your visions into reality! After each round of design, my feedback was incorporated into the next presentation. They were professional, attentive and also helped guide me when needed. I highly recommend Ceci New York to any bride who wants a one-of-a-kind design tailored to exactly what she envisions!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Beatrice A

It was a pleasure to work with Ceci Design, they created the wedding invitation of my dreams. The design, the choice of paper and the watercolor drawing were meticulously chosen to create beautiful harmony, all our guests were stunned when they received it!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Natasha L

Ceci New York was the first vendor I hired after booking our wedding venues, and truly the best decision I made. They are more than just an invitation company, they are truly artists and visionaries -- and the design elements they created for our invitation were the inspiration... Read More for the entire tone and decor for our wedding. As for the invites - they are truly a work of art! I don't even know where to start with guest reactions to our invitation as I have never heard so much praise and excitement over anything! We knew when our guests had received our invitations because almost every single one called us raving about it! It truly set the stage for a fun and exciting event that nobody wanted to miss. Aside from their undeniable talent, Ceci and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with - they were so patient, timely and responsive. Designing the invitations was one of the most fun parts of the wedding planning process for me, thanks to working with Ceci New York!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Martina H

Our invitations were absolutely breathtaking! Ceci and her team went above and beyond to bring the vision I had for our wedding invites. Every person who received the invite could not stop talking about how beautiful they were. I look forward to working with Ceci again for... Read More future printing services.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Gopi S

Brilliant service from beginning to end! We had such a tight time turnaround but everything was done to deadline with the utmost attention to detail. The staff truly were there every step of the way and listened to my brief and changed options to reflect my views and ideas -... Read More it felt like a true collaborative effort at the end where you got to see your vision come to life! Thank you for being fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Marissa R

The whole process was perfect. We were so happy with all paper items.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 M C

Absolutely amazing to be able to work with such creative geniuses! Everyone at CECI New York is so kind, patient, and wholeheartedly care about their clients! Couldn't recommend them enough!!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Nicole B

My fiance and received an invite for our friends' wedding that was absolutely gorgeous, so when they told us they used Ceci, we knew we wanted to go there too. We went to our first appointment without really knowing exactly what we had in mind. We met with Kayla, who was... Read More amazing at helping us pinpoint exactly what we wanted. She took her time with us and really helped us design the exact invitation we wanted. She completely understood our style and what we were looking for (even better than we did). Then we worked with Lindsey and Kerrie through the various design rounds. They were probably the most responsive vendors we dealt with throughout the entire wedding planning experience. They both responded to my emails very quickly (usually within minutes!) and resolved all my questions/issues/concerns efficiently and effectively. They provided recommendations throughout the process that were very helpful (all the way down to the mailing), and they reminded me about things I never would have thought of myself. The invitations came out absolutely gorgeous. We highly recommend Ceci and could not have been any happier with both the process and the final result!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016

CeCi New York is AMAZING! We used CeCi to create all of our Wedding Invitations (Save The Date, Wedding Invitation, Scrapbook Art Project, Thank You Notes and Engagement Party Invitations) and the blew us away with their creativity! From our very first interaction CeCi... Read More impressed us with their creativity, professionalism and commitment to great service. We wanted to have a 1960s themed wedding in Napa Valley, so we asked CeCi to imagine the TV show Mad Men but in Napa. Ceci came up with our entire wedding theme (Mad Men In Napa) and designed multiple logos for us to use throughout our wedding weekend. We took their graphics and used it on Water Bottles, napkins, gift bags, etc.. The Save The Date box was filled with Mad Men In Napa logoed corks and a logoed corkscrew and in the box was a retro 1960s plane ticket in a retro ticket jacket providing our friends with an idea of what to expect in Napa. The Wedding Invitation was also a box filled with more logoed cork screws and contained a board game with dice and playing pieces, our guests could play the game to get the Mad Men characters from NYC to Napa. The designs were really great, and our friends and family were amazed by the mailings! WOW, CeC exceeded all of our expectations. Our wedding would not have been the same without all the pieces that built excitement for our event and consistently carried our wedding theme. We loved CeCi they were so easy to work with, responsive to our ideas, prompt on their deliverables and patient when we went through rounds of revisions. They were the ideal wedding partner. I would use CeCi again without hesitation. Thank you for exceeding our expectations!

Beautiful Invitations

Reviewed on 10/11/2015

The team at Ceci is great. They took everything from my dress design, our venue, our initial flower details in to creating an invitation and a logo for us that was perfect, and we used throughout our wedding.

Best wedding invites ever

Reviewed on 4/24/2015

Ceci produced the wedding invitations of my dreams, perfectly capturing the vision I had for our invitations. We went through several rounds of revisions, a fun and efficient process. I would absolutely recommend them for invitations. The only con is the expense - they are... Read More extremely pricey - but you ultimately get what you pay for, ie, best invitations ever. We received endless compliments, and some guests even said they were thinking of framing the invite. I would definitely use Ceci again for my stationary needs.

Fabulous Process, Amazing Results

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Kari C

Anyone who spends a little time looking at Ceci's work knows that the end products are amazing pieces of work-beautiful, high quality, and with a range of character. What was most impressive for us was how easy it was to work with Ceci and how attentive they were to our... Read More desires. We were looking for invitations that would be classy but fun, personal without feeling stuffy, which we recognized would be a really difficult tone to communicate and pull off! Everyone at Ceci was great not only at listening to our ideas and feedback, but really embracing them and running with it. The end result was an invitation that embodied us as a couple, and everyone loved them.

Impressive Invite

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Kristen M

Our invitations from Ceci received rave reviews from our wedding guests, they said they were so classy, unique and a perfect start to our NYC wedding. Working with the staff was very easy, we met in the store and then communicated by email. I stated what I wanted and they would... Read More clearly let me know the prices before including anything extra, no upselling! I was able to make edits and keep on budget with their suggestions, the price was at the very top of my range, but the quality was well worth it. I was very pleased with the final product, it looked even better than I had envisioned. I would recommend Ceci for your wedding invitations because they will be unlike any of the ones you can find online.

Most Incredible Invite EVER!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Ty s

I so LOVED my experience with Ceci New York! My wedding story began as a long distance romance. He would drive from Arizona to see me. And I used (literally) a million frequent flyer miles to fly to him from California. So when I saw the boarding pass style invite made by... Read More Ceci New York, I immediately knew it was the exact style I needed for our travel theme! And working with their team was such a bonus, because they were fun, understanding and professional. After a few phone calls and email tweaks, my invitations were ready to be shipped. And when they arrived, I felt like a kid on christmas morning!! Every aspect (paper, design, ink, font) was everything thing I dreamed of! It really set the tone for our wedding planning to be a success. And just about every guest contacted me to comment on how amazing our wedding invitations were! I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Ceci New York to take care of you and your invitation needs for your wedding. I even instagrammed my invite because I loved it so much. And got many more 'likes' from absolute strangers. Thank you Ceci New York (and your fabulous team!) for helping us set the tone for our most special day! Next up, baby announcements! ;) Can't wait! Love, Mrs. Grant (EEEEEE!) :)

Have Never Seen an Invitation Like This!

Reviewed on 8/03/2014 Tiffanie J

We were having a Venetian summer ball themed wedding and I was looking for an invitation that would set the theme up for my guests. And a regular invitation just wouldn't do. My extensive internet searches directed me to CeCi New York. From the time I connected to them, I knew... Read More CeCi was special. From the moment I walked in, I had a customized experience. And the results were spectacular! The pre-printed calligraphy outer envelope was the first experience my guests had that said this was no ordinary invitation. Our custom bellyband, with the heavy stock paper, the monogram initials, custom color combinations, and the mask were created just for us! We received so many calls, texts, and notes from our guests who said they had never seen an invitation like this! Gorgeous! Amazing! Beautiful! Just a few of the comments we received. So if you are a discerning bride and want to give your guests an experience before they even get to the wedding, then CeCi New York is for you!