Ceci New York

The leader in couture invitation design, Ceci New York creations are as awe-inspiring as they are luxurious. With an eye for detail and exceptional quality, each piece reflects style, elegance and innovation. Highly renowned designer Ceci Johnson is sought after by a savvy clientele worldwide.

Custom Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

130 West 23rd Street, New York, NY (212) 989-0695

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Leyla C

Ceci is an unbelievable designer. I’m a mother of a third child late in life with a vision for a classic birth announcement. I am a lover of stationery, paper, ink and photos. Ceci provides the opportunity to produce a photo announcement without the photo paper, with thick... Read More quality stationery paper, and engraved printing for a gal who still believes 100% in the art of letter writing and its presentation. Even more, the customer service is impeccable. The staff is attentive, listens, sets realistic expectations and over delivers. Ceci printed my announcements one week prior to the date we agreed upon. In summary, Ceci brings the creativity a layman could not understand inside a construct that is respectful and inclusive of your own personal style. I can’t wait to use them again for our family’s next event. Leyla Coker

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Justina M

Ceci New York has been a pleasure to work with from the first point of contact through every step of the process. They were the perfect choice for my client's wedding and they, too, have been thrilled with the results so far. The quality of both their designs and customer... Read More service are the best in the industry and worth every penny. I am looking forward to sending many more clients their way, knowing that they will be well taken care of and delighted with their stationery from Save the Date to Place Cards and other signage. If you're looking for truly special, custom invitations, I would highly recommend Ceci and her wonderful team.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Jenna F

Picking wedding invitations was seemingly a daunting task, as I feel it sets the tone for your wedding. Ceci was very professional right from the beginning and working with her on the design process was fun and creative! She used the inspiration I gave her and really made the... Read More theme of my wedding come to life with her beautiful hand-painted moody-florals. It was used in the liner of my invite, as well as my menu and program. I loved looking at her samples and taking ideas from past projects to combine them into something all my own. The options are endless! This was something that I felt was lacking with other invitation vendors (I didn’t want to choose something from a book, and pay extra to change X,Y & Z). Her process is completely customized. Her pricing is reflective of the quality (which is TOP LEVEL) and as there were always price options available. Her team did their best to follow up and keep in touch with me throughout the whole process. I was especially grateful because Ceci introduced me to my florist, and has also worked with my cake vendor many times. This made collaborating on small details very easy! She is very well connected in the wedding industry, and can help you craft a flawless event! If you’re looking for one of a kind invitations for any party, Ceci NY is the place to go!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Lara B

The complete wedding set that we ordered from CECI was out of this world. There is not a word that could capture the beauty of the items that we ordered. Stunning, gorgeous, beautiful. We received many positive responses from our guests on all the various components in our... Read More set, as well. Professional, quick to respond, and a team that really made you feel supported and encouraged during the entire process from beginning to end. I highly recommend CECI if you are looking for an organized, creative team whose work is impeccable!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Alice O

Litterally one of the best decisions I have made as a soon to be bride was picking Ceci New York to design and create our wedding stationary. Thanks to Ceci and her team, I am overwhelmed with how incredible and fun this process has been. They worked within our budget, took... Read More our ideas, and made them into something I could not have even dreamed of. You say you want a pretty invitation that references your love of glitter and harry potter, but you don't want people to think you're having a harry potter themed wedding.... GIRRRRLLL! These design gurus send over a lowkey harry potter based HOLOGRAPHIC FOILED design that also seamlessly incorporates your historical wedding venue, and includes a 3-D element to it! Done. Check. They made it happen. Needless to say, our save the dates are out stunning. They are beautiful and magical and elegant and more than I could have ever dreamed up!! We’ve gotten so many compliments, and people can’t wait to see how the invitations turn out -- Insert all the heart eyes and dancing girl emojis here!! While Ceci is a genius and the whole design team is amazing, I have to personally shout out to our fantastic account manager Lindsey. This girl is a god-sent angel who entertains my craziness, is super responsive, and makes sure I am kept in the loop 100%. I am obsessed with her. This girl is a dream, and I truly wouldn't trade this experience for anything. Seriously though, Stop scrolling through reviews. You won't find anything better than them.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Caroline A

Stunning does not even begin to describe Ceci’s work. As soon as the invitations went out we had people texting and calling left and right telling us that this was going to be the wedding of the century – these invitations made us feel like we were royalty!! 5 stars doesn’t do... Read More her enough justice – she is incredibly talented and her work is so beautiful.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Caitlin H

Lindsey Mandel and her team at Ceci New York are unique and simply the best women to work with for your wedding invitations. Any paper products actually. My experience with Lindsey has been incredible. My fiancé and I are getting married in October of this year, and creating... Read More our wedding invitations has been a blast. The team at Ceci really walks you through the process and executes exactly what you want - based on your budget of course. I have been over to their showroom a few times to go through changes and updates for my invitations and not only will you fall in love with all of their designs which are on display, you won’t want to leave without grabbing a cocktail with all of the Ceci employees! I will definitely miss my interactions with the girls once my wedding is over, but will 110% go to them for all of my future paper product needs. You will definitely not be disappointed working with Ceci New York as they go above and beyond. Hopefully you can have the same experience as I am having!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 CHRISTINA D

Ceci created the most beautiful wedding invitations for us! All of our guests kept raving about our invitations as soon as they received them. The team was a pleasure to work with. Absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017

I have been looking forward to working with Ceci ever since seeing my sister’s beautiful wedding invitations six years ago. The experience was everything I hoped it would be and more. The team at Ceci is incredibly talented, helpful, and responsive. The design process was... Read More truly enjoyable from start to finish, and the designs themselves were absolutely stunning. I received so many compliments on my save the dates and invitations. I highly recommend working with Ceci.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Anja W

We used Ceci New York for our wedding invitation suite and could not have been HAPPIER with them. Everything from the design process (where we got to sit with her and talk about our vision for the day and what we wanted) to the day the invitations arrived, was above and beyond.... Read More The attention to detail and care she and her team had for our invitations made us feel so taken care of. When the invites arrived, our jaws dropped. The painted envelopes and invite design were truly one-of-a-kind and works of art. Our friends and family are still talking about how BEAUTIFUL our invitations were! Don't even think twice -- she is hands-down THE BEST at what she does.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017

BRIDES BEWARE. Working with Ceci on my invitations was by far the worst aspect of planning my wedding. At the beginning of the process, I provided Ceci with an email containing the language I wanted on my invitation, which included my name and my fiancé's name. Ceci sent me... Read More FOUR digital copies of my invitation over the next few months, each of which had our names spelled correctly. Over that period, small things changed, such as the name of the town the venue was in, or a color here or there, but when they sent the final version, I did not possibly imagine that, after FOUR rounds of edits, for the first time, there would be a typo in my husband's name. In fact, at that stage, Ceci's caligrapher made a typo in my husband's name and then that was duplicated over 100 times on each and every invitation. Despite marketing themselves on their website and in person as having "attention to detail," Ceci NEVER thought to compare the caligrapher's work with the language and spelling I had provided...the language and spelling that I had already confirmed four times. Ceci also failed to indicate to us that the last round had high potential for error because a new vendor had gotten involved. The result was that each and every one of my luxury invitations (total cost was around $8,000) had a typo IN MY HUSBAND'S NAME. Despite this horrible mess, and the shared accountability that Ceci had for never spellchecking the Caligrapher's work against the language I sent or the language they had asked me to confirm many times, what was striking was that Ceci took ZERO responsibility for their role in this mess. They curtly informed me that the error was MY fault and that they would do nothing to rectify it. When I asked if they could at the minimum do me the curtesy of printing out a few invitations with my husband's name spelled correctly so that I could at least send his close family a correct invitation, they actually quoted me EVEN MORE money to do so. I felt hurt and bewildered that they would not at the very least print out a few correct invitations for me given what I was going through, and at that point was not willing to spend even more money when I was already out about $8000 on useless invitations. The most shocking part of all of this is that if you are like me, and spending this amount of money on invitations, you probably have worked with luxury vendors before, or luxury stores, and may be used to a certain level of customer service...some level of desire to keep customers happy or assist in fixing errors or mistakes. Ceci showed none of that to me. My experience was that this company has very little attention to detail. They raced through the process, covering themselves with fine print that puts all the liability on the customer for any error, regardless of fault. The price is vastly higher than other companies, but the product I received, and the attention to my project throughout, was not commensurate with the price. Further, the lack of concern of desire to make me happy or fix the problem was really hurtful and stressful, especially during an already stressful time of planning a wedding. In my opinion, brides should stay away from this company.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Alyson A

The Ceci New York team are so talented. From start to finish, the whole invitation and creative process was very smooth and collaborative. I took the time to fill out their questionnaire they send you beforehand and at my first meeting with Naomi, she came prepared. She showed... Read More me other custom-made designs that she thought matched my style and we worked together to create the most breathtakingly beautiful invitation suite. It's true what they say on their website...the experience with Ceci New York is unlike any other company...you don't sit by yourself flipping through pages of invitations binders where you're left to tell them how to create your suite. Based on the information you provide, they come to you with designs they think will match your wedding theme and personal style, and they were right! Watercolor, dusty pink and rose gold foil details later...we had created the BEST wedding invitation suite - my guests still mention it to me. Moreover, the account manager is so responsive & friendly, even after countless emails and questions about invitation wording, Lindsay and Kerrie were right there with a reply. You can't go wrong with Ceci and her team.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rob D

We used Ceci New York on a few occasions and couldn't be happier. Their service and attention to detail is top notch, they were by far the most attentive and friendliest vendor we worked with. I was hesitant going in as stationery printing and design can be so cumbersome but... Read More they actually made it a really fun process. We'll definitely be back for other special events. Oh, and the finished products had all of our guests impressed and excited!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Naomi D

I used Ceci New York for my baby and personal stationery as well as my husband's business. The thought and care was unlike any I had experienced before. Everyone was so friendly and made the process really enjoyable and fun! The final product was insanely gorgeous. I still... Read More cherish the baby announcement and invitations and my husband's is immensely proud of the new logo for his business. I can't recommend Ceci New York enough.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 A B

Ceci New York was by far my favorite part of the wedding planning process. All of the other vendors made everything seem a little heavy but working with Kerrie and the Ceci team really made this part of my experience stressless and fun! Everything from the initial phone call all... Read More the way through to the delivery was not only flawless and thoroughly explained, but the team made sure that I was constantly happy with the results that I was seeing, and even recommended ways to make my invitation package better. If you want a completely customizable experience with incredible quality both in customer service and design, I suggest stopping your design vendor search at Ceci. I will definitely be revisiting Ceci in the future! A+!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Janine R

BEST DECISION EVER! (Except my husband). The team at Ceci was amazing from the beginning. From the beginning I knew I was in good hands and they over delivered on their promises. i had looked other places after visiting Ceci New York, but quickly figured out that they were... Read More the best at what they do! And what they do is turn your visions into reality! After each round of design, my feedback was incorporated into the next presentation. They were professional, attentive and also helped guide me when needed. I highly recommend Ceci New York to any bride who wants a one-of-a-kind design tailored to exactly what she envisions!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Beatrice A

It was a pleasure to work with Ceci Design, they created the wedding invitation of my dreams. The design, the choice of paper and the watercolor drawing were meticulously chosen to create beautiful harmony, all our guests were stunned when they received it!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Natasha L

Ceci New York was the first vendor I hired after booking our wedding venues, and truly the best decision I made. They are more than just an invitation company, they are truly artists and visionaries -- and the design elements they created for our invitation were the inspiration... Read More for the entire tone and decor for our wedding. As for the invites - they are truly a work of art! I don't even know where to start with guest reactions to our invitation as I have never heard so much praise and excitement over anything! We knew when our guests had received our invitations because almost every single one called us raving about it! It truly set the stage for a fun and exciting event that nobody wanted to miss. Aside from their undeniable talent, Ceci and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with - they were so patient, timely and responsive. Designing the invitations was one of the most fun parts of the wedding planning process for me, thanks to working with Ceci New York!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Martina H

Our invitations were absolutely breathtaking! Ceci and her team went above and beyond to bring the vision I had for our wedding invites. Every person who received the invite could not stop talking about how beautiful they were. I look forward to working with Ceci again for... Read More future printing services.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Gopi S

Brilliant service from beginning to end! We had such a tight time turnaround but everything was done to deadline with the utmost attention to detail. The staff truly were there every step of the way and listened to my brief and changed options to reflect my views and ideas -... Read More it felt like a true collaborative effort at the end where you got to see your vision come to life! Thank you for being fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Marissa R

The whole process was perfect. We were so happy with all paper items.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 M C

Absolutely amazing to be able to work with such creative geniuses! Everyone at CECI New York is so kind, patient, and wholeheartedly care about their clients! Couldn't recommend them enough!!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Nicole B

My fiance and received an invite for our friends' wedding that was absolutely gorgeous, so when they told us they used Ceci, we knew we wanted to go there too. We went to our first appointment without really knowing exactly what we had in mind. We met with Kayla, who was... Read More amazing at helping us pinpoint exactly what we wanted. She took her time with us and really helped us design the exact invitation we wanted. She completely understood our style and what we were looking for (even better than we did). Then we worked with Lindsey and Kerrie through the various design rounds. They were probably the most responsive vendors we dealt with throughout the entire wedding planning experience. They both responded to my emails very quickly (usually within minutes!) and resolved all my questions/issues/concerns efficiently and effectively. They provided recommendations throughout the process that were very helpful (all the way down to the mailing), and they reminded me about things I never would have thought of myself. The invitations came out absolutely gorgeous. We highly recommend Ceci and could not have been any happier with both the process and the final result!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016

CeCi New York is AMAZING! We used CeCi to create all of our Wedding Invitations (Save The Date, Wedding Invitation, Scrapbook Art Project, Thank You Notes and Engagement Party Invitations) and the blew us away with their creativity! From our very first interaction CeCi... Read More impressed us with their creativity, professionalism and commitment to great service. We wanted to have a 1960s themed wedding in Napa Valley, so we asked CeCi to imagine the TV show Mad Men but in Napa. Ceci came up with our entire wedding theme (Mad Men In Napa) and designed multiple logos for us to use throughout our wedding weekend. We took their graphics and used it on Water Bottles, napkins, gift bags, etc.. The Save The Date box was filled with Mad Men In Napa logoed corks and a logoed corkscrew and in the box was a retro 1960s plane ticket in a retro ticket jacket providing our friends with an idea of what to expect in Napa. The Wedding Invitation was also a box filled with more logoed cork screws and contained a board game with dice and playing pieces, our guests could play the game to get the Mad Men characters from NYC to Napa. The designs were really great, and our friends and family were amazed by the mailings! WOW, CeC exceeded all of our expectations. Our wedding would not have been the same without all the pieces that built excitement for our event and consistently carried our wedding theme. We loved CeCi they were so easy to work with, responsive to our ideas, prompt on their deliverables and patient when we went through rounds of revisions. They were the ideal wedding partner. I would use CeCi again without hesitation. Thank you for exceeding our expectations!

Beautiful Invitations

Reviewed on 10/11/2015

The team at Ceci is great. They took everything from my dress design, our venue, our initial flower details in to creating an invitation and a logo for us that was perfect, and we used throughout our wedding.