Ceci New York

The leader in couture invitation design, Ceci New York creations are as awe-inspiring as they are luxurious. With an eye for detail and exceptional quality, each piece reflects style, elegance and innovation. Highly renowned designer Ceci Johnson is sought after by a savvy clientele worldwide.

Custom Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

130 West 23rd Street, New York, NY (212) 989-0695

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Alyson A

The Ceci New York team are so talented. From start to finish, the whole invitation and creative process was very smooth and collaborative. I took the time to fill out their questionnaire they send you beforehand and at my first meeting with Naomi, she came prepared. She showed... Read More me other custom-made designs that she thought matched my style and we worked together to create the most breathtakingly beautiful invitation suite. It's true what they say on their website...the experience with Ceci New York is unlike any other company...you don't sit by yourself flipping through pages of invitations binders where you're left to tell them how to create your suite. Based on the information you provide, they come to you with designs they think will match your wedding theme and personal style, and they were right! Watercolor, dusty pink and rose gold foil details later...we had created the BEST wedding invitation suite - my guests still mention it to me. Moreover, the account manager is so responsive & friendly, even after countless emails and questions about invitation wording, Lindsay and Kerrie were right there with a reply. You can't go wrong with Ceci and her team.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rob D

We used Ceci New York on a few occasions and couldn't be happier. Their service and attention to detail is top notch, they were by far the most attentive and friendliest vendor we worked with. I was hesitant going in as stationery printing and design can be so cumbersome but... Read More they actually made it a really fun process. We'll definitely be back for other special events. Oh, and the finished products had all of our guests impressed and excited!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Naomi D

I used Ceci New York for my baby and personal stationery as well as my husband's business. The thought and care was unlike any I had experienced before. Everyone was so friendly and made the process really enjoyable and fun! The final product was insanely gorgeous. I still... Read More cherish the baby announcement and invitations and my husband's is immensely proud of the new logo for his business. I can't recommend Ceci New York enough.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 A B

Ceci New York was by far my favorite part of the wedding planning process. All of the other vendors made everything seem a little heavy but working with Kerrie and the Ceci team really made this part of my experience stressless and fun! Everything from the initial phone call all... Read More the way through to the delivery was not only flawless and thoroughly explained, but the team made sure that I was constantly happy with the results that I was seeing, and even recommended ways to make my invitation package better. If you want a completely customizable experience with incredible quality both in customer service and design, I suggest stopping your design vendor search at Ceci. I will definitely be revisiting Ceci in the future! A+!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Janine R

BEST DECISION EVER! (Except my husband). The team at Ceci was amazing from the beginning. From the beginning I knew I was in good hands and they over delivered on their promises. i had looked other places after visiting Ceci New York, but quickly figured out that they were... Read More the best at what they do! And what they do is turn your visions into reality! After each round of design, my feedback was incorporated into the next presentation. They were professional, attentive and also helped guide me when needed. I highly recommend Ceci New York to any bride who wants a one-of-a-kind design tailored to exactly what she envisions!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Beatrice A

It was a pleasure to work with Ceci Design, they created the wedding invitation of my dreams. The design, the choice of paper and the watercolor drawing were meticulously chosen to create beautiful harmony, all our guests were stunned when they received it!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Natasha L

Ceci New York was the first vendor I hired after booking our wedding venues, and truly the best decision I made. They are more than just an invitation company, they are truly artists and visionaries -- and the design elements they created for our invitation were the inspiration... Read More for the entire tone and decor for our wedding. As for the invites - they are truly a work of art! I don't even know where to start with guest reactions to our invitation as I have never heard so much praise and excitement over anything! We knew when our guests had received our invitations because almost every single one called us raving about it! It truly set the stage for a fun and exciting event that nobody wanted to miss. Aside from their undeniable talent, Ceci and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with - they were so patient, timely and responsive. Designing the invitations was one of the most fun parts of the wedding planning process for me, thanks to working with Ceci New York!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Martina H

Our invitations were absolutely breathtaking! Ceci and her team went above and beyond to bring the vision I had for our wedding invites. Every person who received the invite could not stop talking about how beautiful they were. I look forward to working with Ceci again for... Read More future printing services.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Gopi S

Brilliant service from beginning to end! We had such a tight time turnaround but everything was done to deadline with the utmost attention to detail. The staff truly were there every step of the way and listened to my brief and changed options to reflect my views and ideas -... Read More it felt like a true collaborative effort at the end where you got to see your vision come to life! Thank you for being fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Marissa R

The whole process was perfect. We were so happy with all paper items.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 M C

Absolutely amazing to be able to work with such creative geniuses! Everyone at CECI New York is so kind, patient, and wholeheartedly care about their clients! Couldn't recommend them enough!!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Nicole B

My fiance and received an invite for our friends' wedding that was absolutely gorgeous, so when they told us they used Ceci, we knew we wanted to go there too. We went to our first appointment without really knowing exactly what we had in mind. We met with Kayla, who was... Read More amazing at helping us pinpoint exactly what we wanted. She took her time with us and really helped us design the exact invitation we wanted. She completely understood our style and what we were looking for (even better than we did). Then we worked with Lindsey and Kerrie through the various design rounds. They were probably the most responsive vendors we dealt with throughout the entire wedding planning experience. They both responded to my emails very quickly (usually within minutes!) and resolved all my questions/issues/concerns efficiently and effectively. They provided recommendations throughout the process that were very helpful (all the way down to the mailing), and they reminded me about things I never would have thought of myself. The invitations came out absolutely gorgeous. We highly recommend Ceci and could not have been any happier with both the process and the final result!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016

CeCi New York is AMAZING! We used CeCi to create all of our Wedding Invitations (Save The Date, Wedding Invitation, Scrapbook Art Project, Thank You Notes and Engagement Party Invitations) and the blew us away with their creativity! From our very first interaction CeCi... Read More impressed us with their creativity, professionalism and commitment to great service. We wanted to have a 1960s themed wedding in Napa Valley, so we asked CeCi to imagine the TV show Mad Men but in Napa. Ceci came up with our entire wedding theme (Mad Men In Napa) and designed multiple logos for us to use throughout our wedding weekend. We took their graphics and used it on Water Bottles, napkins, gift bags, etc.. The Save The Date box was filled with Mad Men In Napa logoed corks and a logoed corkscrew and in the box was a retro 1960s plane ticket in a retro ticket jacket providing our friends with an idea of what to expect in Napa. The Wedding Invitation was also a box filled with more logoed cork screws and contained a board game with dice and playing pieces, our guests could play the game to get the Mad Men characters from NYC to Napa. The designs were really great, and our friends and family were amazed by the mailings! WOW, CeC exceeded all of our expectations. Our wedding would not have been the same without all the pieces that built excitement for our event and consistently carried our wedding theme. We loved CeCi they were so easy to work with, responsive to our ideas, prompt on their deliverables and patient when we went through rounds of revisions. They were the ideal wedding partner. I would use CeCi again without hesitation. Thank you for exceeding our expectations!

Beautiful Invitations

Reviewed on 10/11/2015

The team at Ceci is great. They took everything from my dress design, our venue, our initial flower details in to creating an invitation and a logo for us that was perfect, and we used throughout our wedding.

Best wedding invites ever

Reviewed on 4/24/2015

Ceci produced the wedding invitations of my dreams, perfectly capturing the vision I had for our invitations. We went through several rounds of revisions, a fun and efficient process. I would absolutely recommend them for invitations. The only con is the expense - they are... Read More extremely pricey - but you ultimately get what you pay for, ie, best invitations ever. We received endless compliments, and some guests even said they were thinking of framing the invite. I would definitely use Ceci again for my stationary needs.

Fabulous Process, Amazing Results

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Kari C

Anyone who spends a little time looking at Ceci's work knows that the end products are amazing pieces of work-beautiful, high quality, and with a range of character. What was most impressive for us was how easy it was to work with Ceci and how attentive they were to our... Read More desires. We were looking for invitations that would be classy but fun, personal without feeling stuffy, which we recognized would be a really difficult tone to communicate and pull off! Everyone at Ceci was great not only at listening to our ideas and feedback, but really embracing them and running with it. The end result was an invitation that embodied us as a couple, and everyone loved them.

Impressive Invite

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Kristen M

Our invitations from Ceci received rave reviews from our wedding guests, they said they were so classy, unique and a perfect start to our NYC wedding. Working with the staff was very easy, we met in the store and then communicated by email. I stated what I wanted and they would... Read More clearly let me know the prices before including anything extra, no upselling! I was able to make edits and keep on budget with their suggestions, the price was at the very top of my range, but the quality was well worth it. I was very pleased with the final product, it looked even better than I had envisioned. I would recommend Ceci for your wedding invitations because they will be unlike any of the ones you can find online.

Most Incredible Invite EVER!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Ty s

I so LOVED my experience with Ceci New York! My wedding story began as a long distance romance. He would drive from Arizona to see me. And I used (literally) a million frequent flyer miles to fly to him from California. So when I saw the boarding pass style invite made by... Read More Ceci New York, I immediately knew it was the exact style I needed for our travel theme! And working with their team was such a bonus, because they were fun, understanding and professional. After a few phone calls and email tweaks, my invitations were ready to be shipped. And when they arrived, I felt like a kid on christmas morning!! Every aspect (paper, design, ink, font) was everything thing I dreamed of! It really set the tone for our wedding planning to be a success. And just about every guest contacted me to comment on how amazing our wedding invitations were! I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Ceci New York to take care of you and your invitation needs for your wedding. I even instagrammed my invite because I loved it so much. And got many more 'likes' from absolute strangers. Thank you Ceci New York (and your fabulous team!) for helping us set the tone for our most special day! Next up, baby announcements! ;) Can't wait! Love, Mrs. Grant (EEEEEE!) :)

Have Never Seen an Invitation Like This!

Reviewed on 8/03/2014 Tiffanie J

We were having a Venetian summer ball themed wedding and I was looking for an invitation that would set the theme up for my guests. And a regular invitation just wouldn't do. My extensive internet searches directed me to CeCi New York. From the time I connected to them, I knew... Read More CeCi was special. From the moment I walked in, I had a customized experience. And the results were spectacular! The pre-printed calligraphy outer envelope was the first experience my guests had that said this was no ordinary invitation. Our custom bellyband, with the heavy stock paper, the monogram initials, custom color combinations, and the mask were created just for us! We received so many calls, texts, and notes from our guests who said they had never seen an invitation like this! Gorgeous! Amazing! Beautiful! Just a few of the comments we received. So if you are a discerning bride and want to give your guests an experience before they even get to the wedding, then CeCi New York is for you!

Best Invitiations Ever

Reviewed on 8/03/2014

Creative, fun, friendly amazing. I can't say how happy I am with my invitations. Worth every

wedding invitations

Reviewed on 8/02/2014 muna s

I was ver please with the wedding invitations I used from Ceci. The have unique stunning sytles , and their service is great. I highly recommend them and I will use them for my nest event.

Pricey but gorgeous!

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Lindsay A

Ceci isn't cheap but we absolutely loved our invitations and every detail that went along with them. We also had our programs done to match.

Elegant!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014

Being a Ceci Bride was truly the best decision I made in the entire wedding planning process! They have a great process for designing as well. They sent us the material options quickly to see in person even though we live in Atlanta not NYC and involved us at every step so we... Read More could collaborate when appropriate.They created an invitation that will be remembered in people's minds for ever. I admire her work and it was so much fun to work with her talented team.I would highly recommend Ceci New York to any bride.We Love you guys!! Sahar & Michael xoxo

Ceci New York-THE BEST!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 morgan s

Designing my invitations with Ceci and her team was one of my absolute favorite parts of the planning process. I had a specific vision for my invitations and Ceci brought my ideas to life with more creativity, more passion and more color than I could have dreamed of. I ended... Read More up going over my original budget but I don't regret it for one second. I am completely obsessed with my invitations! I highly recommend her!!

Invitations as Art

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Tamara K

Ceci designed a custom wedding invitation for us that is an unforgettable piece of art and we've heard from scores of guests about how it's the most incredible invitation they've ever received and how excited it made them for our wedding. Nothing could have set a better tone for... Read More our wedding day than the invitation they created. Ceci took the way my fiance and I feel about each other and turned it into something our friends and family were able to touch and hold. Which is amazing considering I'm not artistic at all. But she took the time to get to know us and our story and was able to express all of that simply in our elegant invitation. And even our guests have been commenting on all the little details and extra touches that I wasn't sure anyone else would notice, but when something is done so well, it will shock you who will notice. Ceci also incorporated our location, our colors, and the whimsical tone we're hoping for on our wedding day. I didn't even know that was possible, but when you hire an artist instead of a printer, you get more than you could have hoped for. Despite being unique and special and evocative of our relationship, the invitation is not ostentatious at all. It's still tasteful and fully functional as an invitation, despite also being a masterpiece made of paper. They completely understood the understated tone we wanted to achieve and were full of ideas about how to achieve that without just adding bling. Although I'm sure if you want bling, they'll give that to you. They have a great process for designing as well. They sent us the material options quickly to see in person even though we were on the West Coast and involved us at every step so we could collaborate when appropriate. They were prompt, perfectly responsive, and if you get the chance to work with Adhari as your project manager, you should consider yourself extra lucky! They're not cheap, but they're worth every penny. They created an invitation that will be remembered in people's minds for years to come. How many invitations can you say that about? How many invitations have you already forgotten about? If you're going to use a stock invitation, you might as well email your invites because no one will remember them. If you want something special for your wedding day, there's no one else you should hire. I can't recommend the entire team at Ceci New York enough.

Start a Conversation!