Cedar Hall

Cedar Hall is the Midsouth’s newest premier wedding venue. Specializing in indoor & outdoor weddings, rehearsal dinners, and corporate events. Choose from our English gardens, historic Antebellum mansion, Bed & Breakfast suites, or English style Stables to make your next event unforgettable!

Guest Capacity

Estate, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

3712 Broadway Rd., Memphis, TN

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Kendall C

I had my wedding last Friday at Cedar Hall and it was absolutely amazing. Micah, Stacey, and all the staff were so helpful and easy to work with throughout the engagement process and the day-of. The most phenomenal aspect of our Cedar Hall experience was our wedding coordinator,... Read More Carol. Without her I know the day would have been much more stressful! She took care of so much throughout the day and was so genuine, making sure everything ran smoothly. I would 100% recommend Cedar Hall. They made our wedding day that much dreamier :)

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Beth C

All the ladies at Cedar Hall were very sweet, helpful, and gracious throughout the entire planning process! Also, they prepared a beautiful reception for my husband and me. We are so excited that we chose Cedar Hall for our reception venue! They went way beyond our dreams!

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Katherine B

We held our wedding here earlier this month and I can't say enough good things about it! The property is absolutely stunning. From the gorgeous historic home (with SO many photo options!) to the meticulously manicured grounds, it is absolutely perfect. There are indoor options... Read More and outdoor options for the ceremony, and the Stables is a stunning reception space that really wowed our guests. I barely had to do any decorating because the property is so ornate and natural beautiful. The staff is also wonderful and very accommodating! We were coming from California to get married here, and they did everything possible to make this a stress-free experience! From the moment we stepped onto the property, we knew this was where we had to get married, and I'm so thankful we decided to start our life together at Cedar Hall!