Book Your Wedding with Cedar Hall

A HISTORIC VENUE IN MEMPHIS, TN

A short drive from downtown Memphis, Tennessee, Cedar Hall retains every inch of its antebellum charm and whisks wedding couples away into another world. Dating back to 1846, the striking home is listed on the National Historic Register and encompasses 10 acres of peaceful grounds, making the ideal location for all kinds of weddings. A delightful venue on the inside and out, few leave Cedar Hall without a lasting impression.

Holding space for up to 250 guests per event, there’s a variety of wedding spaces to choose from within the venue. From the captivating Grand Manor Home, to the hidden oasis of the English Garden, Cedar Hall has something to suit every agenda. The following spaces are available to couples when planning their event.

The Grand Manor Home. Steeped in historic character, the Grand Manor Home houses the bridal suite and makes a lavish-yet-refined spot for brides to prepare for ceremonies, before descending down the spiral staircase. The house conveniently backs onto the Formal Garden, the preferred location of choice for wedding services.

The Formal Garden. Marked at one end by the lovely wisteria arch and by a colonnade at the other, the Formal Garden exudes a relaxed, romantic air which makes it a brilliant setting for outdoor ceremonies. This gorgeous space can host up to 250 guests per event.

The English Garden. Mixing tasteful water features and well-preserved greenery, the English Garden serves as the ideal space for cocktail hour and wedding photography.

The Stables. Featuring high chandeliers, rafter ceilings and hardwood flooring, the Stables is an eclectic environment that can handle up to 250 guests for wedding receptions. This is a great place for to-be-weds to enjoy a banquet meal and evening festivities.

The dedicated team at Cedar Hall will work to provide a wedding day based around your own needs. A variety of menu options are available, catering to most dietary requirements. Lighting and sound are provided by the venue. Outdoor vending is permitted, while bar services and champagne toasts are included under alcohol as part of the catering package. You are able to stage a rehearsal prior to the wedding day at Cedar Hall. The Stables offer a dance-floor facility for evening events. Decorations are provided. Couples receive a complimentary overnight stay at the Grand Manor Home bed and breakfast, which can also sleep up to six guests. Set-up and clearing away are included in the rental fee. The venue provides ample parking onsite. Cedar Hall provides wheelchair access. There is Wi-Fi available throughout the venue.

The wedding package at Cedar Hall includes all food, alcohol and cake-cutting, along with an overnight stay for couples. Extras include:

• On-site wedding coordinator
  • Parking attendants

Cedar Hall

Cedar Hall is the Midsouth’s newest premier wedding venue. Specializing in indoor & outdoor weddings, rehearsal dinners, and corporate events. Choose from our English gardens, historic Antebellum mansion, Bed & Breakfast suites, or English style Stables to make your next event unforgettable!

Estate, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

3712 Broadway Rd., Memphis, TN (901) 377-4099

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Heather H

Cedar hall is the most elegant wedding venue & reasonably priced! Carol, the wedding coordinator, was ontop of everything. She was constantly checking on the groom & I & never disappointed us! The staff was easy to work with & always available to help out!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Jamie B

Micah, Stacie, Carol, and the rest of the Cedar Hall staff truly made our wedding day a magical event. From the ceremony site to the cocktail hour in the English garden to the reception in the stables, we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful setting. All of our guests raved... Read More about the venue and many said that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. The food was great, and the bourbon bar was perfect!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 A L

A lovely, elegant venue with amazing staff. They were organized, helpful, and supportive. Every detail was taken care of so that the bride, groom, and family could relax and enjoy the day.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017

Everything was so wonderful. The venue is beautiful and the staff working during the event was great !

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Liam M

This is a fantastic venue! We had our wedding here earlier this year, the staff are so very friendly and attentive, which made the whole day go that little bit more easier, and more enjoyable. The food was absolutely delicious and the portions made sure that everyone of our... Read More guests had plenty. The grounds are a beautiful sight, not to mention the building itself. Really could not have asked for a better day!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Amanda L

Absolutely breathtaking facility! They take care of EVERYTHING for you. They take all of the stress away from you and you can enjoy the day! Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Allison W

Outstanding wedding venue!! The staff is so friendly and helpful and having a designated day of coordinator is clutch!! They all worked so hard to ensure that out day was perfect and stress free! I could not have picked a better wedding venue- the gardens and stable are... Read More beautiful and make for excellent backgrounds for photos! I cannot recommend this place enough!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 jordasn b

would 100% recommend to any bride and groom looking for venues! they are so kind and easy to work with! loved every second of our special day there!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Miriam P

I really can't adequately put into words how PERFECT & seamless our wedding day/wedding process was because of Cedar Hall's staff. The venue grounds are drop dead gorgeous and I instantly fell in love with the place during my first visit. The venue manager is amazing, so kind,... Read More and extremely professional. All of my questions were eagerly/promptly answered and everything you need to know is laid out in the contract. There are absolutely no hidden fees. The food was amazing and all of our guests also complimented our food selection and the delicious taste of our food and beverage choices. I also can't say enough kind words about the wedding coordinator. The coordinator was so calm, kind, and level-headed. All wedding details were executed as desired and truth be told, the staff went above and beyond all of my wildest expectations. I will forever treasure the memories I shared with my loved ones in that BEAUTIFUL venue, more importantly, all staff members were incredible and made it their priority to ensure that all individuals were having a fun, stress-free time. I will always highly recommend this venue to all of my friends and family members. I had the very best day!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Heather C

Cedar Hall is absolutely beautiful!!! I loved everything about it! The staff is amazing and so helpful! I am so glad I picked Cedar Hall to have my wedding and I would highly recommend it to everyone!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Kay G

There were so many awesome things about Cedar Hall that I'm not really sure where to begin.... So I'm just going to ramble through things as they pop to my mind! :) First, don't be scared that you can't taste the food! Everyone RAVED about how awesome, warm, and flavorful... Read More everything was. Go low on the alcohol number because you can't take the extra with you. Regardless of how many emails you send, Micah, Noel, and Stacy are ALWAYS going to be happy to help you. They are literally AMAZING! You're wedding coordinator will be a PRO. I mean seriously Carol was the woman and everything about the rehearsal, ceremony, and rehearsal was better than I expected. Our two huge floral arrangements for the ceremony blew over before and I had NO idea until we were heading into the reception. They were ninja quick, got everything cleaned up, and used the flowers throughout the barn like they were supposed to be there. Eat in the house after your ceremony... you will definitely appreciate the time being away from your guest and actually being able to eat. Get the votive candles and holders from Hobby Lobby! It stinks having to buy so many (we got 144) but if you catch them 50% off its worth it. I mean seriously the look of the venue under candle light is AMAZING! From the incredible grounds, the amazing main house, and the gorgeous stable, you seriously can't go wrong with Cedar Hall. The staff is incredible and so helpful and I promise you will not have to worry about anything on your wedding day. Thank you to the Cedar Hall staff - Micah, Noel, Stacy, and Carol - for making our wedding day PERFECT! We couldn't have picked a better venue for our perfect southern wedding.

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Kara C

Cedar Hall was the perfect venue for our wedding! The venue is beautiful, the staff are great and easy to work with, and all of our guest raved about the food! Carol was so great at her job of wedding planning. She covered all of the details I wouldn't have even thought of! The... Read More grounds and house are so picturesque. It is also a pretty affordable options because Cedar Hall includes so much in the price!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Jennifer B

We absolutely loved having our wedding here! They did so much for us, so we didn't have to worry about anything. The stables for the reception was the most beautiful thing I could have imagined, and the outside ceremony was wonderful (the weather cooperated). If we needed any... Read More extras for the ceremony, it was almost guaranteed that they had what we needed (basket for programs, easle for a sign, etc), and they let us just use it for no extra cost (reception extras, such as table overlays and plate chargers were extra, but that was expected). Carol, the day-of coordinator, was so organized, and knew how to let the day flow. We had a time set for cake cutting, but she came up and asked if it was okay to push it back, since everyone was having such a good time dancing. It helped everthing run smoothly, rather than jumping from one thing to the next.

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Kendall C

I had my wedding last Friday at Cedar Hall and it was absolutely amazing. Micah, Stacey, and all the staff were so helpful and easy to work with throughout the engagement process and the day-of. The most phenomenal aspect of our Cedar Hall experience was our wedding coordinator,... Read More Carol. Without her I know the day would have been much more stressful! She took care of so much throughout the day and was so genuine, making sure everything ran smoothly. I would 100% recommend Cedar Hall. They made our wedding day that much dreamier :)

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Beth C

All the ladies at Cedar Hall were very sweet, helpful, and gracious throughout the entire planning process! Also, they prepared a beautiful reception for my husband and me. We are so excited that we chose Cedar Hall for our reception venue! They went way beyond our dreams!

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Katherine B

We held our wedding here earlier this month and I can't say enough good things about it! The property is absolutely stunning. From the gorgeous historic home (with SO many photo options!) to the meticulously manicured grounds, it is absolutely perfect. There are indoor options... Read More and outdoor options for the ceremony, and the Stables is a stunning reception space that really wowed our guests. I barely had to do any decorating because the property is so ornate and natural beautiful. The staff is also wonderful and very accommodating! We were coming from California to get married here, and they did everything possible to make this a stress-free experience! From the moment we stepped onto the property, we knew this was where we had to get married, and I'm so thankful we decided to start our life together at Cedar Hall!